Mustachio Cuts, Player Profile: Jamil Douglas.

MustachioCutsLogo

Entrare!  Welcome to Mustachio’s Cuts.  A negozio to talk mustaches and Dolphins.

JamilDouglas4

Guess What Mustachio has for today!  The Dolphins newest offensive lineman!  No, not Evan Mathis.  Not ancora anyway.  Mustachio is ah-talking about quarto round pick – Jamil Douglas!

Mustachio is so excited to guardare Douglas on our offensive line.  Maybe Douglas can push to start at left guard as a rookie!  What a great pick he would be if he starts as a rookie!

Affanculo!!!

Ah!  Here he is.  Jamil your hair is perfetto and Mustachio does not disturb perfetto.  Instead, Mustachio is ah-gonna take you to a place where all Miami Dolphins Offensive Lineman like to go to rilassare!

TOOTSIES!!!

MusatchioatTootsies

JamilDouglas1

What’s the problema?  You no know that Richie Incognito was Mustachio’s favorite Dolphin?

TRADIZIONE!!

JamilDouglas3

Its Tootsies Time Now!!!

Mustachio must tell you.  Mustachio preoccupazione very much when the Dolphins no selezionare any lineman in the first two rounds.  Then there was no terzo round pick and Mustachio preoccupazione become la rabbia!

But then in the quarto round the Dolphins get you!  Emozionante!!!

JamilDouglas2

What a perfect fit.  An agile lineman who played most of his career at guard at Arizona State.  You only moved to tackle as a senior after playing guard your first 3 years at ASU.  Scouts had you projected as a zone blocking scheme fit!

MAGICO PICK!!!

MustachioatTottsies2

E a team leader too!  At Arizona State, you were voted team capo by your teammates!  Congratulazioni Douglas!!!  E you were a physical freak too.  You can power clean 385, bench press 430 e squat 565!  Affanculo that is strong!  Parlante of squats, I hope you are enjoying the show!

You were even on a 2014 preseason ranking as one of the biggest physical freaks in all of College Football!

Check it out:  http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap2000000354297

JamilDouglas6

Che Cazzo Devante Parker is on that list.  And we have another physical freak in Jordan Phillips!  Sorprendente Dolphins!!!

Looks like we have drafted a lot of great athletes no?

JamilDouglas7

Corre voce che that the strength of your game is run blocking.  Scouts dire that you pull well and are athletic enough to block downfield consistently.

Wait!  No dire anymore!  Its time for a new dancer on the floor!!!  Mustachio silenzio now!

AN ANNOUNCER SPEAKS OVER THE ENTIRE CLUB

“And now for the dancer you’ve been waiting for…the slutiest dancer in all of Tootsies.  You know her as the one that will do anything for a tip.  The one, the only, the complete whore…put your hands together for Mrs. Mustachio!!!”

MrsMusatchioStripper

Affanculo!!

That’s my wife!!!  Mrs. Mustachio shames me!

Close your eyes!!!

GIGANTE PUTTANA!!!

MustachioPuttana

This entry was posted in Mustachio Cuts. Bookmark the permalink.

244 Responses to Mustachio Cuts, Player Profile: Jamil Douglas.

good morning all!!

GIGANTE PUTTANA

LOL

VERY NICE WORK, PIGGY!!
    ———————————-
    JAHN; Congrats on your GSW’s win last night!! Looks like “The Mistake by the Lake” will experience yet ANOTHER DEFEAT in a championship series!
    ———————————-
    Unfortunately, I am NOT optimistic about the Lightning’s chances tonight in Chicago. –Too many key Tampa Bay players have significant injuries. PLUS, Chicago’s REALLY playing great team defense. HOWEVER< Tampa Bay is 3-0 in elimination games this post season. We shall see.–Talk to you folks again after work.

Go Jamil!

I saw erlT (Ladanian Tomlinson) on NFLN the other night and he said “Nash Football League” like Rod Woodson does but he also had a new one that I thought was funny, “Ningland Patriots”.

The Sports Quotient ‏@SportsQuotient · 19h19 hours ago
    Eric Berry has successfully defeated cancer!

Anyone know what type of sharks were involved in the attacks on the two teens in North Carolina? They both survived but unfortunately both lost their left arms.

At his news conference, LeBron was asked whether he felt less pressure in this series compared with previous years because his team was missing key players because of injuries.

LeBron responded in a simple deadpan manner, “Nah, I feel confident because I’m the best player in the world, it’s simple”

No humility here. SMH

Good news for Eric Berry but definitely premature to say he defeated cancer. The benchmark for defeating cancer is 5 years cancer free. If you make 5 years cancer free the statistical odds of a re-occurrence diminish significantly.

K-k-k-k-e-n!

Si Tootsies!!’

Nice Job Piggy! Jamil should be ready next season to step in and take the job. GET MATHIS DAMMIT!

“I agree there may never have been a safer time to play football. But that doesn’t mean it’s safe,” Borland said. “[A statistic] that was released around the same time was that concussions are down 25 percent. By that logic, in three years they won’t exist. I don’t think concussions are down 25 percent. I didn’t report a couple this past year. … I do think they’ve taken some positive measures to have neurologists on the sidelines, and for the targeting and the spearing, taking that out of the game is a good step. Just to be truthful, though, it is a dangerous game, and it’s not good for you in any way physically. That’s part of the story, and that’s OK. I don’t want to be a crusader against football. I love football. But it is dangerous, and it’s OK to be honest about that. Life is not about getting out alive. If it’s part of your equation to play the game, by all means, play it. Just understand what you could be getting yourself into.”
    —————————————————
    I think this is going to become a trend with intelligent football players. NFL is a league of behemoths, gigantic players with uncanny strength and speed. I think a lot is to do with roid’s and probably some to do with enhanced athletic training techniques, but they have exceeded normal limits of human growth. It can be seen by the extreme of past decades being the norm now in regards players sizes/speed/strength. There is a big difference in the players you play against in College and those that you play against in the NFL and i think a lot of players are going to wake up to these things and walk for their own safety. I really hope they get this juicing shit under control, those guys are literally killing one another at the NFL level, and its a shame they have to choose between a career and life. Im not for pussifying football but im all for them addressing the real problem to make it safer.

Mike E

It’s not completely crazy that Douglas can start this season

Not at all, I’m sure nobody was expecting 8th round pick and undersized Harry Galbreath would start either. He also made the all rookie team.

I am with Mike E, bring in Mathis. If Douglas can beat out Mathis this year. All the better for us but in case he needs a year or 2 to come up to speed then we are in no rush to put him in and have him struggle.

dear admin,

could you please consider putting the articles after the comment section. it is so annoying having to scroll past the article to get to the comment section

The Pats SB rings this year are the most expensive ever with the most diamonds in them ever.

Well the pussies and ugly people want mathis:

Going to play hoops. BBL.

son of a son of a shula says:
    June 15, 2015 at 11:46 am
    You can but I still have you with the uglies
    —————————-
    Well darn, I’ve never really been called a pussy and I’ve definitely been lumped in with the uglies before so i was hoping to see what the other side was like for once lol.

I thik we are aking to much of this Mathis thing. I promise you he isnt the difference maker some of you have him slotted to be. I think at best he wouldnt lose us any games, meaning he’s solid but given our scheme he wont be setting the stage either in pass pro or run blocking adding much yardage to both. He will be more consistent, which is worth something but i dont think its worth 7mil a year on a multi-year contract, which unless i hear otherwise is what i keep hearing he is looking for. Ill never agree we should sign him given that, if though his number comes down to even 5mil a year and we leave a out in the contract to get out from under it in a year id be ok, id prefer it be same limitations with 4mil per as the number. We have to do whats best for the team now and for the future, and rushing to get Mathis at whatever it takes cost, is not going to be that.

I don’t think we’re going to sign him anyway. I think we’re going to roll with young players. Who knows, some guy nobody is talking about could rise to the occasion.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I’m tired of rolling the dice and hoping one of the young guys to rise to the occasion. I want to win now.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

why are you so worried about the money. Its not your money they’re spending.

If Mathis gives us a better chance to get to playoffs this coming year, I say sign him and worry about money later. I’d rather go to the playoffs once this decade instead of not going at all. I don’t care about the cap in the coming years. That’s for Aponte to worry about. I want us to play in January for once.

hhhmmmmm, knew there was a reason i liked math

Boulder, you really have no say in it so just wait and see how it plays out. The guard position is not the key to us making the playoffs or not. Sure Mathis gives us a proven vet but that doesn’t mean nobody else can play the position. Mathis was a 3rd round pick who bounced around before settling in. Maybe someone on our roster is ready to settle in.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I doubt the FO reads this blog so none of us have a say in what they do.

All I’m saying is that by adding Mathis we reduce the risk of the o-line being the reason we miss the playoffs again. Just playing the odds.

I know that, it was just the way you said it. I think the FO has done a done a good job the last 2 offseasons.

June 15, 2015 at 12:25 pm

Boulder, you really have no say in it so just wait and see how it plays out.

lol, doesnt that hold true for every single aspect of the team. no one on here has any say so in anything that happens. based on that why express an opinion on anything and just wait till the games are over.

It’s the way he said I’m tired of rolling the dice and I want to win now. LOL

Not every discussion is promoting what we should do. Sometimes it’s about what we have done and what we’ve heard and we discuss it. There is a difference so your point is silly. 😉

based on this, my parents are fucking criminals. i cant wait to tell them how much they neglected me growing up

I read that and it’s absurd.

Like the kid wouldn’t know how to go to a neighbors if something was wrong. He was in such a dire state that he all he could do was shoot hoops. The horror! LOL

Maybe Douglas turns out to be a steal, we’ll see. As a handsome non-puss, I’d still prefer Mathis at LG. lol

Man I keep repeating some of the same words in my posts. I must be getting old. LOL

Happy Birthday Jay Ajayi!

Piggy

It’s not completely crazy that Douglas starts, and it’s not completely crazy we go 8-8 and everyone gets fired either. lol

• Try Pod says:

I heard that report this a.m. I’d like to say I was surprised, but as discussed here many times, the WHOLE STATE OF FLORIDA is corrupt, from the good ‘ol boys of north Florida to the Banana Republic that is Miami.

BoulderPhinfan says:
    June 15, 2015 at 12:09 pm
    why are you so worried about the money. Its not your money they’re spending.

———————————————
    I dont care what they spend on who they think makes a great impact, you are rightits not my money and i never care as long as the money matches the player. Its my opinion it doesnt with mathins at the 7mil mark and signing him to a multi-year contract at that amount hurts us for future seasons. I know you guys want success NOW, but wouldnt success for next few years be better? You have to develop young talent to do that because all these vets with big contracts will eventually sink this team and set us back several years.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I guess I don’t think signing mathis would effect our future as much as you do. He’s a good player and will make our o-line one of the best in the league this year.

I would rather make the playoffs next year than be perennial 8-8 for the next few years like we have been the last couple of years.

Until we get to the playoffs this FO hasn’t done shit. We were 8-8 2 years ago under Ireland and 8-8 last year under hickey. So far they’re the same.

You can view it like that if you want. I also appreciate what Hickey had to fix when he got here.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

Wins and losses is all that matter to me. not names and who the GM is at the time.

If we win more than 8 games this year then I’ll say Hickey was better than Ireland was the last few years. Remember Ireland did have a 11 win team in 08.

June 15, 2015 at 12:49 pm

Like the kid wouldn’t know how to go to a neighbors if something was wrong.

tim, i think that was the problem. well a neighbor. had to be a neighbor call the cops. some ass-wipe just causing trouble. not to speak of the idiot cop making a bad decision

June 15, 2015 at 1:06 pm

If our defense didn’t fall apart the last 6 games we likely make the playoffs even with the OL we had last year.

so true, if only tanny had been better they would have made the SB

I didn’t realize we can roll over our $10M in cap space next year so now I’m not sure I would pay Mathis $7M.

We can still get a proven vet without spending 7mil and locking him in for 3 years. Succesful teams develop their players, buying a team generally does not pan out and just leaves you struggling for years to come. I know you guys think a lot of Mathis, but there are several cap strapped teams with vet OG’s who likely are cut soon. A few teams who are like Washington where they are confident in their draftee that they are willing to part with a guy making starter money but who will be playing as a backup. Do you really think Mathis is the ONLY guy or are you just so desperate your pouncing on first player of name to come available? Look at Dallas’ OL, they have studs there across the board and just brought in Collins proclaiming he would start, someone is going to get bumped back, possibly cut. Baltimore is in a similar place with Yanda, though i will say i dont see that they brought anyone in that can adequately replace him. I ran through several teams this past week looking at it and there are a few who might be trimming their lineup. I wouldnt be so quick to jump at Mathis is all im saying, under our terms, fine, but there is no reason to jump to signing him RIGHT now.

You’re probably right on some vet guards being available later. We also already signed 3 vets in Walton, Linkenbach and McClendon.

BoulderPhinfan says:
    June 15, 2015 at 1:12 pm

——————————-
    Def where we differ is how much Mathis brings to the table. I dont think he brings as much as it seems you do. So i guess its a perspective thing.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

Our o-line will be better with mathis. He’s better than anyone we have right now at OG and is good insurance in case of injuries.

Also i think one thing that significantly alters both our perceptions is that i also feel Thomas Turner and Douglas are legitmate to at least provide average play. If you isolate Thomas’ play at LG he has been pretty decent there. Problem is they have never left him there. He didnt play particularly well at RG (and yes there can be a big difference) and RT he either looked really good or really bad. No consistency. Left at LG he provides i think at least adequate protection in passing and pretty decent run blocking. Mathis is better, but not so much to justify the cost diifference. I dont know what to think of Douglas yet, pads havent come on yet so its hard to judge him, but i know if he holds up in TC against our DL, he’s good enough. Again, long time to figure some of this out, i just wouldnt make a financial move like locking down Mathis for big numbers until i was sure that was necessary, if we lose out on him to another team we keep looking.

Justin Blalock is out there too.

Thats what im saying is, there will be more and worst case scenario, the more options out there the more Mathis comes at an affordable rate. I not anti Mathis, im anti that 7mil per long term contract.

Boulder, I’m not comparing Hickey to Ireland. All I said was I like they way our FO has gone about business the last two offseasons. I didn’t say throw them a parade. LOL

Sam Baker has always been a LT so no guarantee he can make the transition to LG, and he’s been hurt and hasn’t played well in recent years. We’ve been down that road before, no thanks!

I thought Sam was the butcher

Ajayi definitely reads our blog. Everyone does!

For a year, I got a box of old rat turds in a box from Arthur Lynch once a month

But were they in a box is what im curious to know.

I just said it was a box of old rat turds. He took the time and effort to pack it properly.

Oh so the box was also in a box…like he was screwing with you and you open another box to find it has a bax and so and so forth…and just as exitement has reached its peak….boom terds. Man what an asshole he is.

We sould send a twitter message to some of the new player inviting them to at least read our blog though might have to tidy the place up some if we are going to invite such esteemed company over. No dirty dishes in the sink, etc ya know.

BoulderPhinfan says:
    June 15, 2015 at 1:22 pm

HEre is another option at guard.

here is another one, and it runs in the family

BoulderPhinfan says:
    June 15, 2015 at 12:09 pm
    why are you so worried about the money. Its not your money they’re spending.

Boulder, I will go out a a limb here and make a prediction that the Dolphins ABSOLUTELY WILL be playing football in January 2016. GUARANTEED! Unequivocally, without a doubt. IT WILL HAPPEN or I will pay you $1,000.00 in cash.

Ian Rapoport retweeted
    SB Nation NFL ‏@SBNationNFL 9m9 minutes ago

Per @RapSheet, Justin Blalock will retire. More time to listen to his eclectic taste in music http://justinblalock.com/
    ——————————-
    Well i guess he isnt going to be available lol.

June 15, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Ajayi definitely reads our blog. Everyone does!

wellllll, not to correct admin but he just reads the comment section, NO ONE reads the articles

Sign Mathis and win now. Next year’s cap is next year’s problem

I’m pretty sure players are instructed to not participate on fan blogs etc.

Miami Dolphins Buzz ‏@dolphinsbuzztap 50m50 minutes ago

http://miamidolphins.com >> Matt Hazel Catching On Entering 2015 http://buzztap.com/-G2df16
    ————————-
    I really hope this guys makes the team this year. He was the on the cusp guy i was really pulling for last year.

If Mathis is so good, why did we let him walk after one season in 2008 when he was only 27 years old?

Remember how well we ran the ball in 2008.

Mathis never played a snap for us. Mathis also didnt really start looking good until later in his career. He was a journeyman early on and wasnt until he got to Philly he ever started producing.

Ken, I could argue that if our defense didn’t fall apart we would have made the playoffs with the OL we had last year.

You dont have to argue had when you have a 4000+ yard QB and a 1100 yard RB to say our OL wasnt shit. The sack thing does count as a reference to the fact it wasnt a great year but it doesnt represent the whole performance. Our D definately was why we lost the last few games, we couldnt stop anyone, fuck we made Geno smith look good enough to keep his job this year. Thats a bad reference for us in itself.

Defense falling apart was a big problem no doubt but it seemed to me our season fortunes turned in that Detroit game when we lost Albert. Our OL went to shit after that and it didn’t help that the defense followed them into the shitter as well.

Oh I wasn’t happy with our OL much of the time either, especially in big spots like crucial 3rd downs where we’d get run over. My point is if the defense remained playing like it did the first 10 games we make the playoffs easy even with that OL.

I actually think if our OL was better at the end of the season our D would have been better. The last few games with the exception of the Minnesota game our O was struggling. We didn’t maintain time of possession. The D was on the field too long and the weakness up the middle was exposed.

Anyone read about this? It’s bizarre. A NAACP leader has been pretending to be black or of mixed race but she’s of European ancestry and her parents called her out.

So she was born a black person in a white person’s body. My question is what is the difference between that and Bruce Jenner who claims to have been a woman in a man’s body?

I think she’s delusional. I think there is a difference. One is biological and the other psychological. She wouldn’t know what it’s like to be a black person without knowing something about them. But sexuality could be from birth.

I am not sure either are biological. I think both are delusional. It’s an identity crisis. I don’t see a difference. I am not talking about if somebody is homosexual or not, that’s different but I just don’t get the transgender thing.

My wife brought that to my attention. She identifies with black people, and there are no bylaws that state any of the committee leaders have to be black. I think it’s strange, but it’s cool with me.

She’s lying about her identity which is a lack of integrity. It’s not cool with a lot of folks. She’ll end up resigning.

It was far from just the defense collapsing at the end of the year, the O-line was awful and Tanny was getting raped and ravaged every week after Brandon Albert went down. Let’s stop the “if the defense didn’t collapse” nonsense. lol

The team as a whole collapsed down the stretch but the offense actually showed up some weeks where the defense allowed a lot of points in 5 of the last 6 games.

Mathis signs with Miami!

Schefter@schefter Johnny Mathis has signed with the Miami Dolphins to sing the national Anthem.

Hey, Johnny Mathis might be better than Dallas Thomas, so . . .

Ken, the transgender thing is just as biological as homosexuality. I went to my sister-in-law’s mother’s 80th birthday party on Saturday and found out her niece is now becoming a man. She already had her breasts removed.

I guess one could argue it could be a psychological issue as well, but the woman who pretends to be black is not the same thing in my mind. She’s lying and making things up like her dad is a black man when he’s clearly not. That’s all psychological.

There is absolutely no evidence that transgender is a biological condition. None what so ever.

It’s basically somebody who has an identity crisis and decides to mutilate their body. And we have to respect their right to do that.

That’s because you can only go by what they say they feel. I know a lot of gay people both male and female and it’s clear to me that some of them clearly got the wrong parts and should have been the opposite sex.

Ken says:
    June 15, 2015 at 3:08 pm

You shouldn’t have to worry about having to respect that, it’s their decision not ours. We don’t know how they’ve felt their whole life.

Rachel Dolezal has a clear identity crisis and makes up lies to be that. You don’t for sure what people with sexuality issues are going through inside.

60. Try Pod says:

I don’t know how she can identify as “black”, when it looks like not so long ago she did not physically try to appear as such.

Her parents explained she started to this at some point. So something clicked where she wanted to be thought of as black. The hair and the tanning and lying about her own father is totally disingenuous.

• Try Pod says:

I read it, Tim. I was just making the observation that she has no credibility. She even stated she likes to be referred to as “black” as opposed to “African American”, thereby (at least from my reckoning) avoiding a specific lie with a more ambiguous “non-truth”.

LOL @ Son on Johnny Mathis

My Mom used to listen to him all the time.

Tim:
    I think you are confusing transgender and gay. I was talking about transgender individual and you were giving me examples about homosexual people. They are 2 separate and distinct things. Just as Bruce Jenner said he is transgender but not gay.

So Bruce just wanted to be Martina Navratilova?

I think they both exist. I’ve also asked this question, if Jenner always felt like a woman and he’s been with only women even as a male, doesn’t that make him gay.

My sister-in-law’s niece who is becoming transgender came out as gay first and then continued to explain she always felt like a boy.

Dolphins aquire an old Mathis:

LMAO @ Son and Marina Navratilova

Ken says:
    June 15, 2015 at 3:07 pm
    ———————————
    Was talking this out with a gay friend and a couple liberal friends were in the convo. I made a similar point, but conceded i had no more proof it was not than they did it was. They were making a point that it was an issue with biology and chemistry. They said they felt it was due to basically a development thing where the genertic markers for male were there causing the body to produce and develop male parts but that there was for lack of a better term a mutation in the development of the brain/body chemistry causing their bodies to produce chemicals and hormones found in females at that level. My point on this was if it were true what they were saying and its truly that the body is chemically/hormonally imbalanced, then why wouldnt it be a better method and ssafer method to treat the hormone/chemical imbalance instead of mutilating the sexual organs which is more extreme and potentially dangerous method of helping a person feel like they belong in the body they are in.

I personally feel that we direct a lot of people who feel different/and or abnormal in their own bodies to make decisions that are near impossible to make if still affected by a condition such as sever depression (which most people who suffer from hormone imbalances do) instead of starting with therapies and/or hormone/chemical treatments and then let it play out as they go. If they still feel after a time of undergoing treatment they would go that route so be it but they made the decision under a time of sound mind and judgement. I think a lot of the reason this decision is made and made so quickly, is due to it being the societal “in thing” to do right now. You’re different, you must be gay, and thats ok…. yes it is ok, but its also very detremental to have a person become femal when later they may have a change in hormones and be able to undo what has been done. They say suicide rate is very high among transgender, and not due to societal backlash but because often they really regret their decision and are left to live with it.

Good post and as we know not all births are perfect so there is no doubt to me that there are crossovers in sexuality that take place that didn’t quite go all the way.

I honestly have no problem with anyone being gay. Sex between consenting adults is a personal issue and if that’s what 2 people want to do I have no problem with that. But transgender to me is something very different. I think it is far more along the lines of a mental illness, of a personality or identity crisis and the idea that by physically changing your body will resolve that crisis is misguided.

Probably like anything else, it is for some and not for others. If you always felt inside like the other sex that doesn’t mean you have a mental illness. You could also attribute what you’re saying to gay people as well if you really think about it. And some have and still do.

I agree in the respect that being gay is outside feeling the need to alter your sex. If it wasnt there would be a lot higher percentage of gays and lesbians looking to do this, so to this i would say my post is assuredly not about convincing gays not to be gay, its about counselling and therapy for those who wish to make such a drastic change to their bodies from what might be treatable. My feeling is they probably still remain gay, they just become clearer about if they REALLY want to be transgender.

LOL Ken, so you’ve come to accept gay men, but transgender is totally different. What’s the word for transgender phobia 😛

Have you been to Bangkok, did something happen there 😉

D, I think people who become transgender do go through a lot of thought and research and counseling before they go through with it. That’s not a whim type of deal.

I also think there are different types of sexuality issues. Transgender helps the person identify with the sex they feel they are. Some gay people like same sex but also like their sex organs the way they are. They’re not all the same. Some gay men aren’t feminine and some lesbians aren’t butch.

Bruce Jenner on a wild saturday night in april

“I was out with my buddies having a few drinks, it turned into a kind of wild night – and I was like, hey I’ve always wanted to chop of my balls, so what the heck…”

I GUARANTEE THE DOLPHINS WILL BE PLAYING IN JANUARY 2016 WITH OR WITHOUT MATHIS!!! I WILL BET $1,000.00 on it.

Si Tootsies!

Source: a pig

69. phindog says:

Got to give him points for creativity… Still a dead beat dad !!

“The court could not determine who the other man was, said to resemble Kenny physically in order to fool the doctors taking the sample. They also could not determine whose idea it originally was.”

I would say it was his idea. What the guy who looks like him put an ad in the paper that said I always wanted to take a paternity test for a guy I look like to get you off the hook, call…? LOL

WHAT A COMEBACK BY VANDERBILT IN THE CWS!! – – Down 3-1 in the bottom of the 9th, Vandy scores to make it 3-2. –Then the next batter hits a 2-run homer and the Commodores, who looked hopelessly beaten when this game started last night, won the game about 15 hours later when it was resumed at 3 PM in the 7th inning! –Gotta believe either Vandy or Florida will win the CWS.

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    Since becoming the Dolphins’ majority owner in ’09 Steve Ross has been the top spending over every offseason but one. 5 of 6 offseasons.
    ___________________________
    OD has to at least like that part about Ross play money. 😉

An owner has 3 jobs don’t get in the way, hire someone to oversee everything, and pay the players (don’t be cheap). I don’t know what more you can ask of Ross, but some here use every opportunity to bash him.

I like Ross a lot. Only problem I have with him is for getting on that plain to visit Harbaugh. That at least could have been better managed. But not so bad given I can only come with that one thing over a number of years.

Jahn, now your boys are playing some ball. I really don’t think any human being can play an entire series the way Dellabadorka played the first 3 games. Big mistake I thought by Clev. coach to sit Mozgov, that’s the second best thing they’ve had going for them.

Great look at Douglas from the Pig, with the usual artful and funny take.

I see the strategy towards OL as just like with the DBs. We got a couple studs, a couple young guys who need to show it, drafted a bit in the area, and signed some season vets to compete. We’ll see who lines up on opening day, but seems we should have a lot of depth at least.

What are you talking about? Depth? Are you kidding me? Haven’t you been listening to the national media, even James Walker says we don’t have much depth. 😛

That’s because reporters all think they’re coaches and scouts now.

Least with these two units, I’ll have to politely disagree with Mr. Walker. Seems we are loaded with possibles……what we lack are the sure things at this point.

All of our lack of sure things positions are filled with depth (vets, rookies, and rookie contractees). CB, LB, OL, if nothing else we at least have average vets at these positions.

No team has sure things at every position, it isn’t possible in today’s NFL.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 20h20 hours ago
    Random #NBAFinals stat: Andrew Bogut=zero minutes. #Warriors

————————–

Steve Kerr is no dummy, unlike his counterpart, he’s not going to give Blatt a reason to put Mozgov in.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly · 45m45 minutes ago
    I don’t EVER, EVER, EVER want you people to say Steve Ross doesn’t do whatever to make his team a winner.

———————————–
    That’s exactly how I feel.

The PROOF is in the results. So, Omar, until the Dolphins actually WIN A PLAYOFF GAME under Ross’s ownership, he’ll have to suffer his criticisms of those who say “Show Me!” So far, Ross has FAILED to SHOW ME he can hire a coach who can win a Playoff Game.

INDEED, it can be argued that ROSS HAS LESS TO SHOW FOR ALL THE MONEY HE SPENT than any owner in Dolphins’ history. Spending money, by itself, does not guarantee a winner. SPENDING MONEY WISELY is what it’s all about. Hopefully, Ross has spent his money WISELY this off season. We’ll know soon enough.

Vine

Wiz Khalifa watches as Tom Brady & Brandon Bolden take over the dance…

Vine by @OnlyInBOS

SHEESH! You guys really suck at football analysis, now you’re fucking experts on gays and transgenders too? Oy! 😀

OD, Ross is an owner not a GM or a coach. Like what Steve said, “an owner has 3 jobs don’t get in the way, hire someone to oversee everything, and pay the players (don’t be cheap).”

He’s done all that.

I like to think I’m open minded when it comes to gay and transgender people. It’s amazing how many gay people I know, makes not a bit of difference to me. Some I like, some I don’t, just like straight people. As for transgender, I only have known one transgender person that I’m aware of. I didn’t know it at the time, I always thought there was something a little different, but I couldn’t quite say what it was. I didn’t find out until after they had moved away that they were transgender. I was surprised, but it explained a lot of things. Live and let live.

I’m cool with anyone who is not hurting others or trying to put their lifestyle on me. Mutually-consenting furries can do what they want behind close doors far as I’m concerned.

Just wondering how does one put their lifestyle on someone? Most gay people I know don’t even bring it up or talk about it. They just are who they are.

I grew up with my Dad and I used to joke about as my Mom’s entourage of gay friends. Believe me these guys weren’t hiding anything……and no problem.

I just met the first one I know and am aware of at a party on Saturday. She’s becoming a man and already had her boobs removed and changed her name. She came out as gay first then discussed with her family that she always felt like a boy. Who is anyone to say that’s not the case.

Dolphins always looking to add talent if the situation is right.

When NE waived TE/WR Tim Wright, Miami put in a claim, as did a few other teams. The Bucs claim was the winner obviously.

As for all the Mathis talk and cap money….I’m sure Miami is in the mix somewhat, feeling out with offers. He likely won’t come as a good deal with other teams like Giants, Broncos, & Raiders in the mix too.
    I’m for it if we can lure him here. He might be able to give us 2 good seasons. He’s on a roll the last 4 years of his career.
    Just need some out clauses on guaranteed money if he’s injured again, that’s my only concern.

The other concern is, would Evan be a progress stopper for one of the many rooks & young vets we have in house already competing??? Only our coaching staff know that for sure. That is the bigger question to weigh. Evans would have to be seen as a very clear upgrade by far by the coaches, for me as a GM to pull the trigger on him.

My prediction on vet Mathis is that he’ll wait and sign. He’s got plenty of time to wait for that opening to come up. Seems before the first round of cap cuts might be his deadline. He might not mind the idea of missing the tough first weeks of camp either, especially given that a key injury might happen.

That’s probably what our staff is pondering. They might also be confident in the young guys.

To all you guys fine with transgenders & gays.
    Would you still be saying you’re ok with it if this was the next Dolphins Cheer leading Squad??? 😉

‘IMO option should be there but there needs to be more counselling and or options presented to them at the time they find themselves in this quandary.’

and the same thing holds true for a young man and woman getting married. they need the counseling and or options presented too.

i really dont get all the talk about it, like an individuals choices are any of my business. i dont care who you are or what you do if you find something that makes you happy and a better person and at no ones expense but their own…….then go for it. with all the issues we have in life to deal with, all the struggles in life to find happiness, who the hell cares if someone finds something that makes them happy that one may not agree with, let them have it.

June 15, 2015 at 7:10 pm

you jerk, you told me you would never share that picture if i agreed to wear that outfit for you.

Too many anti-gay types act as if they’re having sex in public everywhere they go or delivering pizza with a dildo in their ass. LOL

I rarely see outlandish gayness when I’m out and about.

getterdone says:
    June 15, 2015 at 8:08 pm

How would ya know about the pizza delivery guy…by the contorted look on his face? LOL

see it is comments like these of the uninformed. one can walk perfectly normal with a dildo in the ass after good practice.

getterdone says:
    June 15, 2015 at 7:47 pm

LOL, ok cutie. 😉

lol hate gays and transgenders but ok to be a chauvinist and call a woman a cutie.

getterdone,

and yeah i am ok with that, if at least give me some hope of making the club. well as long as they dont insist on gender specific showers.

Just goes to show; you can’t buy a good team. Build thru the draft and develop your own players. If you can’t do that, you’re never going to have a deep and talented team overall.

what randy said, well unless you draft a qb, then they just suck and take sacks all the time.

ffr
    Only if you draft a QB that can’t move in the pocket. Lol

Randy says:
    June 15, 2015 at 9:54 pm

ffr
    Only if you draft a QB that can’t move in the pocket. Lol

hey, it isnt fun if i see your side. i do get it, that i do but all in fun on here. marino took four years to run for a first down but he knew how to move. but who wants that shit, me agreeing with you, more fun to say what an ass you are and not pointing out tanny’s upside.

Tannehill ran 56 times for a 5.6 YPC average….but you’re saying he has trouble moving inside a rapidly collapsing pocket? 😯

Wow from one of the spectrum to the other?

To Each his/her own I reckon!

Was that so hard to say? 😉

Jordan Cameron ‏@jordancameron · 4h4 hours ago
    First time in aqua

Professor Lou ‏@professor_lou · 6m6 minutes ago
    Eagles offensive lineman Tra Thomas says it was more difficult to have the chemistry on left side with Mathis playing G.

OK
    Later Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GDP
    I am hoping for nothing but great success for tannehill this season! I hope they are able to put together a competent OL in front of him to help him achieve that success. Nothing would make me happier. They seem to have done everything they could to assure his success. This damn division needs to be ours again. It’s time to go fucking take it.

I think mini camp starts today? all three days open to the media? that will be cool. We can get some opinionated updates……

Well the Tampa Bay Lightning’s run to glory came up just short when they lost game 6 to the Blackhawks last night. But, along the way, the Bolts won 14 NHL Playoff games! –They are a very young team with an owner WHO HAS PROVEN HE CAN SELECT THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR THE JOBS OF GM AND HEAD COACH. – – GM Steve Yzerman and Head Coach Jon Cooper are both respected as being among the very best in their profession.
    ————–
    The difference between Tampa Bay owner Jeff Vinik and Dolphins’ owner Steve Ross is simple: Vinik’s GM & Head Coach HAVE PROVEN they can win in the playoffs. Ross’s GMs (Ireland & Hickey) and Ross’s Head Coach (Philbin) have failed to even get to the Playoffs, let alone WIN in the Playoffs. Picking THE RIGHT PEOPLE to run a franchise is an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TRAIT. This year, Vinik positively was able to “Show Me” and show Tampa Bay. Dolphin fans are STILL WAITING for Steve Ross to do the same. Maybe THIS is the year Ross does it.

PS: Vinik bought the Bolts in July of 2010. The Tampa Bay franchise had just completed ANOTHER dreadful season near the bottom of the NHL. Attendance was poor. Local interest was minimal. The team sucked from top to bottom. In just 4 seasons, Vinik energized this franchise, turning around a last place team to one that nearly won the Stanley Cup. It CAN BE DONE, if you have THE RIGHT OWNER.

I’ve really enjoyed watching the Mets the last 2 days. They are proving very resilient coming back 2 games in a row. Looks they’re starting to believe.

wow slow morning. where is everyone?

Sorry Rock – I had to take that out man.

Rock

It was very disappointing to say the least. That’s all I’ll say on that episode.

Uh-oh, I screwed up the timeline now. UGH!

OK, I think we’re good now.

What time does mini camp start today?

Mike did you remove my post so it doesn’t spoil the surprise on GOT?

or did I break some rule?…….

Rock – Only for the GOT fans/watchers. That’s a major spoiler. You didn’t break any rule other than don’t ruin a popular show for your friends who watch. lol

LOL Mike, how long is long enough for it not to be a spoiler? it was two nights ago….AHHHH I need to talk to someone about it… LOL

Some people aren’t caught up yet, and I just watched it last night. It was killer though, that’s for sure. I also want to talk, but it won’t be on here because some people started watching GOT recently, and are trying to catch up. I suppose those are the perils of doing that, all the info is out and available, and hard to avoid.

Rock – I can’t find any info on minicamp. Not even on the Dolphins official website.

I just know that the minicamp is today through the 18th, but not sure of what times.

Mike E, it’s nice to see the Mets pull out these games but they put themselves in these positions with bad defense and a lack of hitting all game. They waste so many good starting pitching performances and they can be brutal to watch at the plate. I’ve noticed recently they like to take strikes and then swing at bad pitches. It drives me crazy. LOL

They’re flawed without a doubt, but I love that never say die attitude. I’m hoping Herrera can solidify the infield at 2nd base, and he’s got pop in his bat too, and then hopefully we can pick up a 3rd baseman who can hit and field.

Agreed on Herrera and you gotta give Tejada credit for stepping up wherever he’s needed and at the plate.

New blog up

Mini camp starts today, I don’t know what time, but all three days are open to the media…..the Media just aren’t saying anything about it…..Hell during OTA’s they were tweeting about being there…today not a peep.