PiggyStadium

The Porcine Oddyssey #101:

An Artistic Interpretation on the Dolphins 2015 Season.

Ahh…what to do on Sundays when the Dolphins suck…I know what I do.  I can go to the museum.  I know just the spot.  They are having a Dolphins Exhibit about the 2015 season.  Let’s check it out.

TannyPollack

This one is called Tanny Pollack.  It leaves a lot to the imagination.  If you stare it at for  long time you will have your own interpretation of Tanny too.

Is he the future or not?

Look at his offensive line collapse around him?  Did he hold the ball too long?

Why can’t his receivers get open? Was that pass late?  Did he miss the receiver?

What a dumb play call?  Did Tanny make a bad decision?

Different people see a lot of different things in Tanny Pollack.

For the purpose of this post – I will be silent on my opinion, but there dis no question about it – opinions vary a lot on Tannehill.

BradyVenus

This one is called Dolphins vs Patriots.

Amid a flurry of penalty flags the Dolphins pass rush tries to get to Tom Brady but appears to only end up dancing around him.

Tom Brady stands lady like as he delivers another TD pass…this one makes me cry a little.

Note that Vernon is helping an injured Cameron wake off the field.  Exactly what we needed when we played the Patriots – Our best pass rusher blows an achilles.

Fuck it all!

poopScuplture

Moving on to sculpture here we have “Monday Morning Dolfan”

This sculpture represents what Dolfans feel like on Monday morning after the game.

Who knew they ate so much corn?

DolphinsBar

Here is another depiction of the Dolphin fan experience:  “Boulevard of Broken Dolfans”

Just your average Dolphin Bar.

On the TV screen Tanny is sacked.  Thankfully the lady with the shotgun’s has not stained the television with her blood, so you can enjoy the misery of the 2015 Dolfans while she blows her head off.

The other patrons deal with suicide in their own way while watching the Dolphins.

How did the guy on the bar off himself?  Pills?  Poison?  Heart Attack?

The artists wants us to think – How do I want to kill myself when the Dolphins play?

The possibilities are limitless!

3rdand6

This is “The Scream on 3rd and 6”

This painting is classic expressionism.  This is what is going on on the mind of the offensive coordinator on 3rd and 6.

On first down he called a WR scene and picked up two yards.  On 2nd down he ran a running play out of the shotgun and picked up two yards.

Now what?  PANIC!!!  ARhhhhhhh!  Its 3rd and 6 again.

Oh fuck it just throw a 4 yard pass and hope the receiver breaks a tackle for the first down…GrandCanyon

It took me a while to figure this one out.  Its called “Grimes Covers”

If you look closely you can see Brent Grimes covering a wide receiver on a deep pass.

Still can’t see it?

Look closer…

See it?

Me neither…

its nowhere to be found…just like the real Brent Grimes covering a wide receiver on deep passes in 2015.

Dolphingofu

This one is a just called “Dolphins”

It’s gritty realism.  This is what the Miami Dolphins say to you every season.

Aside | This entry was posted in The Porcine Oddyssey, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,009 Responses to The Porcine Oddyssey #101: An Artistic Interpretation of the 2015 Dolphins Season

randy

and my point is yes they are. so is the qb play, so is the coaching, so is the defense, so is the management. just pick your poison

Randy, I’ve heard birds singing your praises. LOL

ffr
    You’re so negative. Weren’t you hugged enough as a child?

My praises? I don’t get it.

Randy says:
    December 22, 2015 at 9:43 pm

ffr
    You’re so negative. Weren’t you hugged enough as a child?

yes, all the time. my parents always told me that it was ok to let the strange man hug me, that it was called, paying the bills. now shut up and let him hug you some more.

December 22, 2015 at 9:41 pm

Randy, I’ve heard birds singing your praises. LOL

randy,
    dont fall for that shit. tim hears a bird and he runs out and chops down a tree.

Ha ha ha, Ho he ho! All that good stuff. 🙂

hmmm, i remember as a kid santa always saying that when he left the house. i asked my dad why. all he told me was…..son, go ask your mom

Is it okay if I think my opinion is right….just like literally every single other poster here? Except for ffr, of course.

Randy says:
    December 22, 2015 at 9:55 pm

thats not true, i think you opinion is right too

I think Tim has been dipping into the “eggnog” early. Lol

randy

know that saying. opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. well i think of it more like this….opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they stink, except for mine.

That’s Friday, my Step-dad makes awesome eggnogs.:)

I hate eggnog. When I moved to Minnesota they made me drink this stuff called Tom and Jerry’s for Christmas. I’d never heard of them, and they tasted like shit. But, I smiled and said: “great stuff” lol

lmao, still got to be one of the greatest movie lines ever

do you like apples?
    yeah.
    well i got her number. how do you like them apples!

fucking priceless.

uggg egg nog, but will say once had puerto rican egg nog. it was super sweet but ok. but took it to my brothers house one christmas and and knocked my sister in law on her ass.

i still dont think my brother has thanked me for that yet. lol

Does all that always go in eggnog? That I might like.

Randy trying not to discuss Tannehill. LOL

Randy says:
    December 22, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Does all that always go in eggnog? That I might like.

and this is how the slow awful seduction of tim and randy started.

Lol @ ffr.
    I’ve been chatting with Tim longer than I was married! Lol

randy: tim you are an ass. still blaming the poor o line for tanny’s failure
    tim: here randy, drink some of this
    randy: tim, i love tanny i wish you would be my o line
    tim: you are drunk i am going to go chop down a tree. leave me alone

21. Try Pod says:

So, this is what 5-9 looks like… Kinda roomy in here without all those pesky, bulky wins getting in the way…

Boo!

I’m 6-1. Life’s not bad for me.

giggleshits

Sorry to see I missed the eggnog discussion last night. I make some really good eggnog. No cheating with using vanilla ice cream. The kind I make is with eggs, milk, half and half, sugar, and lots of liquor(rye, dark rum, brandy). Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

Try Pod says:

December 23, 2015 at 8:12 am (Edit)

Good one! lmao

Herd, yes nutmeg on top but when I’m having my eggnog with ice cream I’ll honor the cheating. LOL

I am thinking my ex-wife is real lucky we didn’t live in Saudi Arabia (In our country she got alimony). I’m no feminist, but still…..this is a country that allow multiple wives.
    ————————–
    The life of a Sri Lankan maid due to be stoned to death in Saudi Arabia for adultery has been spared. She will instead be imprisoned. An appeal by Sri Lanka was considered by Saudi Arabia and the execution order was withdrawn.

The woman was convicted in August, along with an unmarried Sri Lankan man. She was sentenced to death by stoning, while the man was sentenced to 100 lashes.

Yep, they’re not living in a completely different century over there. I really have very little respect for their ignorance and ridiculous cultures. It’s also why I’m not overly sensitive to the Muslim religion because I think it’s based on stupidity like other religions.

Yes, ‘religion’ the man made kind and not of God, that twists things to fit their (man’s) own agenda & not God’s agenda/plan. That’s when the problems occur & the judgments harsh.

The Jets are having a season that even the most optimistic fan probably didn’t see coming. They’re 9-5. Ryan Fitzpatrick is having a nice season. Todd Bowles is doing a heck of a job in his first season as Jets coach. That’s awesome, right?

Ah, but this is the Jets, one of the unluckiest franchises in the NFL. And Jets fans who have suffered through the years can probably see where this season is headed.

The Jets could finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs. In fact, it looks like that’s the most likely outcome even if the Jets finish 11-5.

The Steelers face the Ravens and Browns to finish the season. A loss to either, even on the road, would be a massive upset. The Chiefs have home games against the Browns and Raiders. They’ll be heavily favored in each. If the Steelers and Chiefs win out, and if you’re betting you’d say they will, both of them would be in the playoffs because of tiebreakers. There is a scenario in which the Steelers, Chiefs, Jets win out and the Broncos lose once or twice and the Jets get in while the Broncos are out. That would be a heck of a story too.

The Jets aren’t guaranteed to win 11 games, of course. They face the Patriots on Sunday and the Bills in the finale and neither will be easy considering they’ve lost to each of them once this season. But if the Jets win both and miss the playoffs, they’ll join the 1985 Broncos and 2008 Patriots as the only 11-5 teams to miss the playoffs in NFL history.

• herdfan says:

So is it wrong to hope they win out and get shut out off the playoffs because it would feel worse to the fans than if they just lose one or both of the next games?

I’d say we hope for whatever will cause Yet fans the most heartbreak. Oddly enough — Pats fans are cooler…….and that is the biggest dog on Jets fans that I can give. Bills fans actually ain’t all that bad, least when the ones able to visit. You almost feel sorry for them.

Herd, they won’t be going to the playoffs regardless. Remember they have a big BM on their team.

According to Ian Rapaport of the NFL Network, the Miami Dolphins will consider pursuing Chuck Pagano if his contract is not renewed as head coach of the Indianapolis Colts. Pagano, who is 39-22 as the head coach of the Colts, hasn’t had the best season with quarterback Andrew Luck injured and a general manager who he doesn’t mesh well with. Of note, the Colts went 11-5 in 2012, but interim head coach Bruce Arians coached the vast majority of that season with Pagano sidelined due to a courageous fight with cancer.

Prior to coaching the Colts, Pagano served as the defensive coordinator of the Baltimore Ravens for one season. While there, the defense finished third in both points allowed and yards allowed. They finished 13 in takeaways and second in rushing yards allowed. His biggest accomplishment was improving the pass defense from 21st in passing yards all the way down to fourth in the league. He is best known for his work in the secondary.

Pagano is certainly an interesting candidate for the Dolphins to consider. He took over a Colts team coming off a 2-14 season and his team has been to the playoffs three out of four years.
    ___________________________________
    Something to consider. Yes he’s had a run in with the owner, but we’re talking Crackhead Irsay.
    Some here have advocated for a Defensive minded HC, I think Tim is in that realm.
    Although the defenses haven’t exactly been stellar in Indy, but neither has the GM buying the groceries.
    I’d consider Pagano if his health checks out good and he comes to the table with say Chud (his current asst HC) as our OC.
    Game On!

GD, yes religions are so obviously man made and most are structured toward men being superior. I cannot respect a religion or culture that treats women as 2nd class and uses brutal punishments to enforce their laws. Sorry they haven’t evolved and I don’t have to respect it and I don’t.

Jesus was one of women’s biggest proponent a true feminist. So yes, man trying to play God by twisting his law, his word is the downfall of these idiots and their evil malicious rule.

Tim — but “religion or culture” is the key. You let ego-driven maniacs get in charge and they will twist whatever they can to their own purposes. I’m sure you’ve read about the slaughter in the Middle Ages during the crusades in the name of our savior Jesus Christ. All depends on who is charge.

Oh yeah I’m well aware, That was the middle ages, these fucks still live like it’s even before then. This culture still exists in 2015. It’s absurd.

early look at free agents
    I don’t really want to spend any money
    but Von Miller, Wilkerson, Norman, Johnson, Berry and Okung are all very talented

Vernon is on the list
    Miller is not….good stay a secret Miller

Kinda makes ya wish we didn’t blow out the cap so much on 1 guy named Suh and waited to spend on a couple of those cats ya mentioned.

Got know real problem with Suh, least later in the season. His price/age combo might not be right fit for where we head though.

I want Sean Payton if things work out, but my track record on HC hires is as bad as the Dolphins. Will repeat I do know who I want on the staff though.

Why Sean Payton? His offense couldn’t even beat the Lions at home the other nite. His teams haven’t been good awhile now and he still has Brees.
      Also that little thing about a former SB winning HC not being able to do it again elsewhere.

My thought. I like Cowher too, but don’t think he is ever giving up the mic at this point. But like I said…….suck at HC choices. Thought Saban a good idea at first too.

When has ZT indicated he wanted to coach. Even if he did, he’s as green as they get. He’d have to start like Campbell as a position coach for 3-4 years.

Exactly why I said “want on the staff.” He’s someone to groom. Could be an awesome HC someday.

And I don’t know what is going on his life, but unless it has changed a lot my guess is Zach would want back in. Dude is a gamer.

Was said to be one of the best on studying film. Maybe he could at least advise on that…lol

Stanger, I never heard Zach wants to coach.

GD, the Saints personnel is in bad shape. Payton is a good offensive mind.

Very cool!

GD, I can’t see the link.

GD, it’s not a reboot or cache issue. It started happening a few months ago. Not sure what the deal is. My Mac at home is new. My work one is older but still up to speed for the most part.

38. Jahndoh30 says:

That was indeed very cool GDP.

Just a cat out catching some big lizards from the pool in the back yard.

I have the same issue with the links not showing up. At work and on my phone. Usually at home it’s ok. Someone really should speak to the management of this place about that. 😉

GD, you like to bed bobbies? LOL

Has anyone else noticed / commented that the turd in the Turd Sculpture above has a striking resemblance to a pig? (even has golden “wings”)

LMAO. Can’t wait to try it on the neighbors cat.

GD, I posted a funny video the other day and Stanger could see it but I could not. I’ll try it again.

Guess he has a new team to play for now. Wonder what he runs for in the prison FA market……I’m guess ten cartons of cigs.

Note — old pic….couldn’t find one with the glory that is the new art.
    ———————-

Aaron Hernandez has some new ink since he went to jail. On Tuesday, the former Patriots tight end showed up at a court appearance for his upcoming double-murder trial wearing a white t-shirt that showed off a new neck tattoo. The tattoo says “LIFETIME” and “LOYALTY” and has a five-point star which is a sign used by the Bloods.

Leave it to Piggy to hid a pig in his piggyshopped turd sculpture. I am going back and studying the other pics now to find the hidden pigs.

I found two more. The first is in the tannehill painting in the upper right had corner and the other is in the bar scene wearing the read shirt, tending bar…..LOL

Stanger, didn’t Hernandez already get in trouble for being a lookout during a fight?

LIfetime is hopefully how long he will stay locked up.

Tim & others, this is cool.
    Cell phone cam inside guitar, strumming Nothing Else Matters.

I resent any comparison with pigs and turd

Miami Dolphins Cheer ‏@MDCheer 6h6 hours ago
    See @MDC_Adrianna’s sideline gallery on http://www.dolphinscheerleaders.com/cheerleader_photos/adrianna-in-action

My phone died today. So sad 😦

8: R1P8 DE SHAWN OAKMAN, BAYLOR
    39: R2P8 S JAYRON KEARSE, CLEMSON
    71: R3P8 OT JASON SPRIGGS, INDIANA
    103: R4P8 CB KENDALL FULLER, VIRGINIA TECH
    135: R5P8 ILB KYLER FACKRELL, UTAH STATE
    165: R6P8 OLB BRONSON KAUFUSI, BYU
    192: R7P3 C RYAN KELLY, ALABAMA
    197: R7P8 CB TAVEZE CALHOUN, MISSISSIPPI ST

Not sold on Oakman, I fear another Dion FF, not with the drug issues, but not being ideal @ the position compared to other DE’s avail when we pick in the 1st.

I like Kearse, Spriggs, like Fuller @ 4th rd, he would go earlier if not for his knee. He could be very good once fully healthy.

He got in trouble before he went to Baylor
        But I don’t think he is a character issues problem
        Seems like a stand up guy

55. ocalahowie says:

December 23, 2015 at 1:29 pm

——————————————————————————————-
    Wrong again!
    I found out who Ross hires
    Romeo Kernel

December 23, 2015 at 5:59 pm

My phone died today. So sad 😦

yeah mike, but that phone was the envy of all us single men. spending all that time in your hand, it had one lucky life.

57. ocalahowie says:

CHOSE YOUR COACH
    *******FU’S GUY********ROSS’ GUY*********
    ——————————————————————-
    Howie—Dave Wandstat—Romeo Kernel
    T/P—-Sean Payton——–John Smith
    GO PHINS!

Sorry to hear about your phone Mike E
    But I think we all knew it was time to move on from this old thing

Tim, I’d welcome the 3-4 again in this ever more passing league. Would mean more blitzing from us again finally.

I agree, but it’s not the 4-3 that sucks, it’s how we’ve used it.

I’d also like to throw the zone coverage with it. At the SD game they had a receiver wide open on every play it seemed. You rush 4 and drop 7, why can’t you cover 4 or 5 with 7?

Me too, the thing about a 3-4 is they can easily play some 4-3 as well. We need to upgrade the LB position and we have some good DL. Phillips would be a good NT. Mitchell has played nose. Suh would be fine at LDE. We’d need another big DE to rotate with Fede who would get bigger. Allow McCain to compete again at OLB. There would be work to do but it could transition. We played some 3-4/5-2 alignments this year.

We surely need an LB that can read/tackle, that’s what we lacked this yr, when Jones wasn’t making those tackles, but when he came up we paid the price in the secondary. I’ve been noticing all yr that many times when an RB is stopped he pushes our Dline back a few yrds.

So now there’s evidence, from a study, that says playing without a helmet is safer for head injuries. who knew? bunch of idiots, I’ve been saying for at least 10 yrs they should go back to the leather ones.

Leading with the helmet causes injuries, but I don’t know what to do… How ’bout removing the weapon?

wyoming85 says:
    December 23, 2015 at 6:25 pm (Edit)
    8: R1P8 DE SHAWN OAKMAN, BAYLOR
    39: R2P8 S JAYRON KEARSE, CLEMSON
    71: R3P8 OT JASON SPRIGGS, INDIANA
    103: R4P8 CB KENDALL FULLER, VIRGINIA TECH
    135: R5P8 ILB KYLER FACKRELL, UTAH STATE
    165: R6P8 OLB BRONSON KAUFUSI, BYU
    192: R7P3 C RYAN KELLY, ALABAMA
    197: R7P8 CB TAVEZE CALHOUN, MISSISSIPPI ST

****
    I don’t think oakman will be a top 10 pick
    But I like some of the names
    Oakman, Kearse and Fuller might contribute right away

The question shouldn’t be who are we going to draft, but who are we going to release that costs too much money?

And it really doesn’t matter, as I don’t see this team being relevant for the next several yrs.

I wish we could get rid of Suh’s contract. He is not playing poorly but he is not worth the money he is making not for a middle of the road DT which is essentially what he is right now.

Nah he’s had dominant moments especially the 2nd half and he’s a draw for a new HC. Our DEs and LBs were more responsible for the run defense then the interior guys. Our secondary is not up to par at the moment either. But Suh is way beyond middle of the road. He still throws people around.

I agree with both of you, I’d get rid of Suh’s contract, because we have too much money tied up into too few players, so our depth is lacking, but he’s isn’t middle of the road.

Steve, Matt Ryan is not a great QB. Mike Smith had a good vet team that knew how to play and then the personnel dept. did a bad job acquiring talent with the exception of a few guys and they never retooled properly. The same thing is going on in IND and NO and I’m sure other teams as well. There are a lot of bad football teams this year. I don’t think it would take that long to become relevant. Some of the better teams aren’t that much better. But just enough to be in the mix.

Me to the entire Dolphins organization:

For head coach I want either Josh McDaniels, but I’d talk to him first and make sure he knows why the cheats offense works so well. Second choice would be Todd Haley, I like those coaches that are real SOBs. Shula was an SOB.

Tim:
    Suh is going to drain the budget we need to remake this team and his production/impact is not worth the drain on the salary cap

He’s the only building block we have

I disagree his contract is an obstacle to building this team and he is obviously not the kind of player that can dominate a game. He is not worth the money.

Not if we develop the young players we have and draft well. This team has talent to play better but they also need a jolt of special at a few positions. It’s not that extreme what separates teams. But certain areas have to function.

Suh is not going anywhere.

That is true

Your score is: 6972 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 8: Jalen Ramsey, CB/FS, Florida State (A)
    Round 2 Pick 8: Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor (B-)
    Round 3 Pick 8: Kentrell Brothers, ILB, Missouri (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 8: Eric Striker, OLB, Oklahoma (B+)
    Round 5 Pick 8: D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A-)
    Round 6 Pick 8: Taveze Calhoun, CB, Mississippi State (B)
    Round 7 Pick 4: Kevin Hogan, QB, Stanford (A)
    Round 7 Pick 8: Victor Ochi, OLB, Stony Brook

Ken

I don’t know how you saySuh is the middle of the road DT
    He’s definately not
    He’s basically the only piece we have to work with

If he was more than middle of road we shouldn’t be ranked 31st against the run. He has superior talent but his production is middle of the road

If you think he is the weak point I don’t know where to start
        Lbs have been horrible all year

Production had not been great it has been middle of the road and his contract is going to weigh us down like a lead weight

The 4-3 still works well I this league
    You just need decent lbs

Open
    Suh certainly is the kind of player who can dominate a game
    He dominated he Eagles
    He has a proven track record

The defense is bad
    It doesn’t mean all the players on defense are bad
    I don’t know what you are looking at

I agree. I still see Suh throwing people around and destroying the backfield. He’s not responsible for a receiver getting wide open for 17 yards within 2 seconds.

A defensive HC candidate will love knowing we have Suh. Just saying. He’s not worried about the cap because I think people are speculating a bad cap when I think they figured out how to manage it before they did it. A lot of contracts are going to come off in 2016, big releases as well. We shouldn’t be looking to FA to build this team anyway.

2017 a ton of top talents will be FAs.

Besides
    You can’t get out of suhs contract without cap implications
    In a couple of years we can be ride of Tanny and Albert without too much consequence

For now draft talent around Suh
    And work on defense

Tim:
    I agree Suh is not going anywhere. No one will take that contract. We couldn’t trade him if we wanted to

I don’t want to. I agree with Piggy he’s a building block. This season was not because of the Suh signing. It was an entire organizational collapse where Ross has to assess himself and who he has in power. I’m intrigued to find out how he goes about it.

Piggy:
    I didn’t say Suh is the weak point but his production does not merit his pay

No production merits that pay
      We knew we were overspending when we got him
      He’s still a great player
      Put good players around him and it can be an elite defense
      But if Ignoring the lb position like we did last offseason is a bad way to maximize your talent

We all knew the interior OL and the LB units were big holes last offseason
    And they weren’t addressed
    We knew the DBs could go either way and they went the wrong way – south

You can’t have glaring holes like that and just hope you are good enough elsewhere

That’s it and it filters down to the QBs, RBs and receivers as well. We had too many young coaches doing things for the first time all at once. Young players who have accomplished nothing in the NFL. It was a bad mix.

I do not blame Mr. T and Hickey for this though. They really just got started and took over a 7-9/8-8 type team. That doesn’t mean they remain, I just think pointing to them with where this team was at is scapegoating. They didn’t inherit a good team and destroy it, but they also didn’t hit on many of their marks this year either. I don’t view that as it could never happen. But I would not be opposed to Ross hiring a big time football czar and letting him put his team together either.

Regardless of what Ross does, I’m going to adapt to it and hope for the best while rooting for a successful season until they punch me in the fucking face again. LOL

Suh got stonewalled by John Jerry & the Giants injured patchwork OL.

He was the only one on the field
      And of course more importantly Tanny choked in that game…and every other game when he was called upon

Suh also made Jerry look like he wasn’t there. The guy on the other side wins some battles too. That’s usually what happens with a competitive sport. There is a lot of tape of Suh destroying the Giants. We lost that game in the secondary.

Piggy

I wish I had a phone like that. I think those are so cool!

Bri

It was a Galaxy SIII

December 23, 2015 at 7:59 pm

No production merits that pay

yep, same with tanny, even if he had a great year it wouldnt merit that kind of pay. i dont think any athlete in any sport is worth that kind of money.

I would be okay with paying 3 players big money
      But you have to build the team around them through the draft
      And those players have to be good not average

In Tannys case I just don’t think he is that good

But if a player is a good player
      I’m okay with overpaying them

I think the cap opens the door for it

piggy,

that has nothing to do with my comment. i was just saying in whole athletes are vastly over paid.

81. ocalahowie says:

But doesnt Suh lead the league in RB’s taken down in the backfield? He certainly cant blow up every play and when guys do get past him its up to the LB’s to stop them, Which they cant. Thank God for Reeshad Jones

So Suh was the only guy on defense in the Giants game or others? Interesting. What happened to the other 10 guys?

Suh was supposed to make this defense better not worse, was he not?
    He got an insane deal with a lot of upfront money.
    To help him they even drafted a big DT in the 2nd round.

The DE play got depleted with the loss of Wake, the LBs are middle of the road at best and they got banged up, and the young secondary struggled. The interior line play was not bad, teams killed us on the perimeters. Yes we allowed some stuff up the gut, but we’re not exactly strong at MLB either.

December 23, 2015 at 8:07 pm

He was the only one on the field

lol, ok so it is more importantly that tanny choked vs the highest paid def player in league history chokes.

how about it is the same, both fucking are not worth the money

Yeah but Tanny chokes each week
      I do t think Suh choked
      I think our defense is bad after Suh
      I think our offense is good except the qb and the OL

ocalahowie says:
    December 23, 2015 at 8:16 pm

so it is ok for suh to need help from his teammates? hmmmmm, what a thought, that it takes a whole team to make a play and win games. who would have thunk it

When a player makes 10 times as much as the average player on the team I think the expectations of what they are going to do is increased. It’s why you’re paying so much for them.

Ken

If you are out there still
    Ever thought about starting your own practice??
    Do you know anyone who started their own practice?

Difference between Tannehill’s contract and Suh’s is that the league puts a premium on QBs. They get paid and Tannehill’s is far from a record breaker. In contrast the league does not put that same premium on DTs and Suh’s contract is so out of line with the vast majority of DTs that it is hard to justify

Yeah
      But you should at least be good

If a guy is not a franchise qb
      Then the team has to move in
      So be married to a qb that average or below average as opposed to a good player at a lesser premium position is a bigger problem

This is where we differ. I think Tannehill is fine. He is not awesome but he is good enough but much of this team is not good

More DT contracts are coming. Suh’s a king’s ransom but he has been dominant at times. He’s also a victim of the entire org getting this season wrong,

So many of you point out the issues with this team then discard them when evaluating specific players. You can’t do that. Call it the ultimate team game then completely ignore it.

December 23, 2015 at 8:05 pm (Edit)

Piggy

I wish I had a phone like that.

You sure would attract the attention of the ladies walking around with that in your pocket. 😉

Piggy:
    I have thought about starting my own practice but with a family it is hard for me to turn away from the certainty of a pay check. I know a few that have with a varying degree of success

Ken says:
    December 23, 2015 at 8:50 pm (Edit)

****
    I don’t think that is good enough to win many games
    In this day and age you need qbs to be better than he has played

My flight is really delayed
    It was 915
    Then 1030
    Now it 1145

Weeeeeeeeee

“The key is to find a niche”

Totally agreed. That is the key in a free market. Provide a product or service that is needed and/or wanted.

And to get into a growing area over all. When I graduated from school I told myself that being in a place that is heading up overall is where I wanted to go. Moved to Virginia blind just cause of that. But same thought goes to fields too,

Ken
    To me a stable job is more important than a big pay day

But I do like the idea of being my own boss
    I don’t think it’s any secret anymore – I hate my fucking prick boss

GOT is not back for a while
    But get psyched

Squiggly tail freedom
    Good niche?

LOL@ Piggy’s No Pants store.
    Customer: Hi, I’d like to have no pants!
    Piggy: Give them to me.
    Customer: Okay now what?
    Piggy: Be free and run along.

Remember Ellerbee

Always aucked vs run
    Horrible Ireland signing exhibit a

The Flying Pig

39 minutes agoFinsmob Unleashed
    Yeah but Tanny chokes each week
    I do t think Suh choked
    I think our defense is bad after Suh
    I think our offense is good except the qb and the OL

it is funny reading you guys that make total sense most of the time be so irrational cause of your hate for one player

piggy,

yeah i know this guy who started his own practice. and yeah a niche is nice but going to say something that is very important. building a practice thru word of mouth. it is a big part of running a professional firm. and that ‘paycheck’ security thing of having a job, who cares about that, that can disappear at anytime. there is a lot of pressure with billing and collection with running your own practice but i think the reward is worth it.

besides if you have a bad day at the office you can always go home and fuck the boss.

I’m at a Mexican restaurant at jfk
    I ordered tacos like a normal person
    And a margarita
    And a beer…
    My flight is delayed (explanation/excuse)

Th dude next to me ordered salmon on rice pilaf

What an asshole…

December 23, 2015 at 9:29 pm

It’s not just one player
    It’s one inexplicable phenomenon
    Tanny denial

yeah, i know. kind of my point. how some on here who just refuse to read what others say, how others say tanny is a part of the problem, just not the only problem. and then they just deny what they said cause they didnt blame the fall of the Roman empire on tanny

piggy,

it is rewarding. there is no doubt about that. can be stressful with no one else to rely on though

December 23, 2015 at 9:31 pm

I’m at a Mexican restaurant at jfk

just think, in 2024 at the Trump International airport, you wont be able to order at the Mexican restaurant cause it will have a wall around it

December 23, 2015 at 9:43 pm

That wall won’t keep me out

Ghegis Khan tenchonolgy!

well duh, the wall isnt meant for that, it is meant to keep the mexicans in.

Reading above, this guy is good, this guy sucks… I think our biggest problems are the schemes on both sides of the ball and the depth. It seems the experiment of having several high paid guys and little depth didn’t work out so well.

Piggy

Flying to FLA tonight?

I think these guys are awesome . . .

Piggy,

We talked the other day about going to the bar to watch the game. I am on vacation next week and have nowhere to be on Monday. Give me one other good reason to go to the bar on Sunday and watch the game.

Beer tastes good

• bookman11 says:

I am not a big fan of beer…or bacon…but I like Captain Morgan……but I can get that at home. Only thing is, I will have to listen to the radio stream, which means I am subjected to Bob Griese…oh the dilemma.

Well there is the company of other depressed dolfans to get you through the game
    + no work in Monday

• bookman11 says:

Yeah, but I live in Wisconsin and there are not many Dolphins fans at the bar I go to. I guess the good thing is there are a lot of anti-Packer fans I can commiserate with…….OK…no work on Monday….drunk Packer haters…….I’m in…