What Make Hulk Angry – The Fest Edition

incredible-hulk

So Hulk return from meeting with Super Friends at the new Hard Rock Stadium. He watched our Phins cool down the hot Buffalo Bills. Hulk hang with Super Friends at Fest. Those super hero friends include a flying pig, a helping hand, a library cop, some guy made of rocks who won’t sit down, a super dog that could rival Krypto, some super kid – well I think he was a kid because everyone kept calling him Son, Super Chef Warren, one of the Mckenzie brothers from the great white north, a super cool old hero that tells us tales of great battles won in the past, Brian who I suspect is secretly Batman because he no show his super powers and is probably some kind of billionaire because he travels by jet every week to the game. Then there was the leader of our band of super heroes – Stanger, I suspect he uses a killer bee motif but needs to improve on his spelling. But what does Hulk know?

Hulk get to enjoy festivities with this band of superheroes and their friends and families. We drank divinely crafted spirits, fortified ourselves on various sundries supplied by Super Chef Warren and then we stormed the stadium. Our presence seemed to have made a difference. We inspired the Miami Dolphins to play like Super Heroes on the field. Hulk especially impressed with Jay Ajayi who played like a Hulk himself. He run over, through and by puny Bills defenders. But our impact no stop there. Even when Phins got down by double digits the Phins no give up. They turned to Ajayi just like the Avengers turned to Hulk when Loki attack New York City. They let Ajayi pound the Bills. Then when the get the lead they put dagger in Bills on long touchdown pass from Tannehill to Stills. They let their defense batter and harass the Bills all day. We see the Phins finally win a divisional game against a team that has been hot and a nemesis to them for years. We left after seeing the Phins start to establish an identity. A tough physical team who will beat you up like a Hulk. We left the stadium with our throats raw but our spirits soaring. We knew we had accomplished what we came to do and we took a few moments to enjoy our victory and then it came time to part our ways.

So after such a great day and victory you all probably are wondering what could possibly make Hulk angry? Well let me tell you what make Hulk angry now: That the fest is OVER and it will be another year before we do this again. Ugh Hulk want to do it again next game!

Our Band of Super Heroes (Thanks to Mrs. Mike E for the pic):

fest-pic

394 Responses to What Make Hulk Angry – The Fest Edition

1. naplesfan2010 says:

excellent recap of the fest experience … glad you all had so much fun … it brought us good karma

hey, how the fuck did my tent get there. oh never mind i know probably flew there

Great post Ken. I’m going to need to dip into my billions to replace the watch one of the housekeepers stole from my room…

Funny stuff Hulk! I like the way you told the story of the fest

Damn Bri – Really sorry to hear that. No shot it’s somewhere in your luggage that you absent-mindedly stashed somewhere?

How is that joyboy got lost in the back behind Ken? Bookman is like 6’4″, but compared to Ken and me, he’s like 6’6″. I feel bad that I’m partially covering Sonny, I was trying hard to keep out of the way too.

is it just me or am the only one getting excited about seeing mike e’s hand in the picture

Phindog says:
    October 24, 2016 at 4:45 pm
    Hey .. the Doggy family made the Jumbotron yesterday ..
    ——————-
    P-Dog — Seems like your fam and Brian NY are the lead contenders for the SB Jumbotron RIng. 🙂

Brian:
    Maybe it was Catwoman that stole the watch, that would be hot

“Hulk get to enjoy festivities with this band of superheroes and their friends and families.”

Great write Hulk…..but do have a feeling that this crew is more Justice League of America….much mild and family friendly folks than your own Avenger peeps. 🙂

I don’t know if you guys noticed, but as Hulk recounted his memory of the fest he became more and more Banner like until at the end he was possessively articulate.

The best Hulk post yet!

Left to right
    Chef Warren Billy (Phinpup) Manitoba Piggy Stanger Not sure who the tall guy in the middle is? MrsPhindog Old Dolphan Phindog Ken with Bookman’s head peaking out from behind Rockphin Mike E with Son standing behind Can’t remember the name of the lady in the sunglasses and last but not least (or farthest right if you prefer) Brian

Great recap Hulk!

Awesome guys, great photo and I’m happy you all had safe travels and great times.

Let’s hope this new Phins team keeps on rolling lead by the J-Train. 🙂

I almost called her Phinbitch, but she was such a sweetheart I didn’t want it to be misconstrued.

The new stadium seems much louder, either that or it was because I sat/stood by Rockphin. R

Actually, there is an excellent shot of that happening since that is EXACTLY what happened. I just found it unpacking . Sorry La Quinta 😬

• manitobafinfan says:

Dont do that man. Ya my wife all in panic 😎😎 and now i have to show her the laptop cause it aint in plain sight

LOL

When I went to the game last year my wife sent me Dolphins sunglasses as a gift and the next day I couldn’t find them and I was really upset because she went through a lot to get them sent to the hotel and I lose them within 24 hours. Then I said wait a minute and checked one of my bags and there they were. I put them there so I wouldn’t lose them. Drinking and age can do that to you. LOL

That brings the fest record to .500
    Wash – W
    Tenn – L
    Pack – L
    Balt – L
    Hou – W
    Buff – W

At least I don’t have to petition my congressman to ban Bookman from the State since we won.

Bookman, absolutely it’s louder but more importantly it’s shady and comfortable. Last year where we sat we would have fried.
    That cover is awesome it looks cool too.

• bookman11 says:

I agree. Louder, cooler seats, and it looks awesome.

• Brian in NY says:

I was thinking “that’s an awful lot of money to spend so people don’t have to sit in the sun for three hours” when the plans were announced. After yesterday, I feel it was money well spent.

21. Phindog says:

Arian Foster retires effective immediately… Wow.

We came as Superheroes, we left as Hoarses. I still cant speak above a whisper

Bri

That’s great news bud, glad to hear!

My voice is toast as well

Herd that was quite funny. 😎😎

Yes Tim, I did. I thought I left it there, then played the blame game. Not one of my finer moments. Is really like to forget about it, but it keeps popping up on the blog.

27. naplesfan2010 says:

just heard unconfirmed that Arian Foster just retired.

Doggie. Undo the collar

LOL @ Doggy

October 24, 2016 at 8:33 pm (Edit)

My voice is toast as well

POST OF THE DAY!!

herdfan says:
    October 24, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Maybe the housekeeping person @ La Quinta has it. 😉

ROFLMMFAO!

Brian:
    I am glad you found your watch. I still think it would have been hot if Catwoman got it. In all seriousness that is why I don’t own an expensive watch. I must have left 4 of them in various gym locker rooms over the years.

LOL Herd, what’s that from?

34. naplesfan2010 says:

Arian looked really sluggish against the Bills.
    I am ready for Kenyan Drake to get some meaningful carries anyway.
    I think he has homerun speed
    and it would be nice for him to score from 20-30 yards out sometimes.

October 24, 2016 at 8:33 pm

My voice is toast as well

we only care about your hand

The hand is damaged goods at the moment, but not shaky hand, that one is fine

I am kind of glad about Foster retiring, We were talking about seeing more of Drake.

My voice is much better today, but still not all there.

And niw we will have roster room fir DFF. 😎😎

My voice is always shot after I go to a game. When you scream defense over and over that tends to happen. LOL

I hope the Monday night game is as exciting as the Sunday night one

Ken, Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriwether, Julie Newmar, Michelle Pfeiffer, Halle Berry or Anne Hathaway cat woman?

Oh wait, stupid question it doesn’t really matter from that list. LOL

Halle Berry would be my first pick of the bunch though.

Looking at the fest pic…….have a thought on what a better o-line would be for us. I’m going”

LT — Bookman (great height and long arms to grab a joyboy DE).
    LG — Brian NY (has the look right, even if cause of stance, even if bigger cause of photo edge).
    C — OD…..my choice, but just look at the dude. Helmet to helmet will happen.
    RG — Chef Warren. Not nifty enough to pull like Brian, but he man is he tough to move.
    RT — Son……and that is more cause you have all met him.

Lot of other folks in there could do it, but figure folks like me and Rock better suited to D and others like Mike E and Pig to skill positions.

Doggie you see it now ?? 🖕

LOL at Tim

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE

I try to mix it up every so often. COME ONE DOLPHANS LET’S GO DOLPHINS HUT HUT HUT HUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET’S GO DEFENSE STAND THE FUCK UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE COME ON DEFENSE!!! TURN OVER TURN OVER TURN OVER COME ON LET’S GO (inhale) repeat

• bookman11 says:

My voice was so bad by halftime, when the “lets go Dolphins” chant started, I could only do the clapping part.

• manitobafinfan says:

If i stressed the D in Defense i would start hacking a lung out , so went short D long Fense and it was fine. Until this morning 😕

Rockphin says:
    October 24, 2016 at 9:00 pm

and now we know the next 6 women mike e will have as the botw

Nah, only three of them were filmed in black and white he he only has three. Two of them are actually super hot so they are out….

Stanger, with my hands of stone I need to be a DB. LOL

I have 75 pictures of Suh, 50 of cheerleaders and then a whole bunch of other stuff including a few butt picks as some of the scenery walked by our tailgate.

Herd should I maybe load what I have onto finsmob Facebook. I brought my camera not just IPhone picks?

LT — Bookman (great height and long arms to grab a joyboy DE).

why would he do that, just at the snap he would show the DE his library badge and say you have an over due book. pay your fine or you cant pass

I like Arian Foster but I am glad he is retiring. We need to develop our young guys and right now Ajayi is the man

Stanger I need the ball

Come on Son……you and I are pretty much the same. We need to hit someone…..otherwise it wouldn’t be a good day. And not like we are fast enough to get out there deep with the little shifty dudes.

What you want…….TE? lol. MLB might work for you though.

52. Phindog says:

And now we know Toba uses the short D.. 😂

stanger,

got to make mike e the a d back. he could perfect this technique

I got the Fest pic, Thanks Mike

You have to respect this. Have no problem with Foster in any way at all.
    ——————————
    There comes a time in every athlete’s career when their ambition and their body are no longer on the same page. I’ve reached that point. It’s hard to write those words because this game has been everything to me…my therapy, my joy, my solace and my enemy.

I’ve learned to love every facet of this game, from the peak of accomplishment to the gutter of criticism. And it all makes the ride worthwhile. I’ve been fortunate enough to play many successful years in this league. I’ve given a lot to this game and given up a lot for it. But it has returned to me more than I could have ever asked for. Faceless gladiators have been shuffled in and out of this arena for decades and I’m proud to have taken part in that legacy.

My father always said, “You’ll know when it’s time to walk away.” It has never been more clear than right now.
    I’m walking away with peace.

I know it’s not commonplace to do it midseason, but my body just can’t take the punishment this game asks for any longer. I want to thank the Miami Dolphins, with everything in me, for allowing me to bow out with grace and making this process as easy as possible. It means everything to my family and I. I’ve created lifelong relationships in my short time there that I’m forever thankful for.

Every athlete would love to go out as a Super Bowl MVP, riding off into the sunset with the crowd cheering their name. Unfortunately, life has other plans and they’re usually opposite the imagination. But that imagination got me this far and I could not be prouder of the things my teammates and I accomplished in this game. I’d like to send a sincere thank you to all those who I’ve come in contact with throughout this journey.

This is a beautifully violent game and the same reason I loved it is why I have to walk away. That bittersweet taste will forever linger with me, but on my next journey, I get to carry those memories with me. Hopefully. lol ✌🏾️

Goodnight folks, I’m exhausted

Toba, I saw you said when you get home. You’re still in Florida?

Thanx Tim. We will try

I’m surprised at the Foster retirement but after reading his statement, I wish him nothing but the best.

lol that idiot berman just called ajayi a one man wrecking crew. like he dosent even know thill is on the team. (and before anyone screams just a joke, i get it is all the oline play)

The OL has been a huge part of it. They are really getting off the ball and on their blocks and Ajayi is doing his thing. It’s been really impressive.

Foster’s retirement is on par with the statement he made when he signed his big contract with Houston. He talked about how grateful he was and what it meant for him and his mother. He just seems to be classy and intelligent guy. Sadly you can see his the same runner he was and I am glad he decided to retire rather than to prolong the inevitable

Also thanx to Brian and Ken for mentioning the Millionaire Row boat tour. Was a good time today.

this place was a lot more fun when the fins were losing and you all hated the qb

OLIne has also kept Tannehill clean and upright. I dont remember a sack this week ?? So that would be 2. Weeks in a row no sacks ??

tim

you dont know what you are talking about. it has nothing to do with the oline. i just find it so funny how dumb you are some times. the oline has nothing to do with the performance of the qb or rb’s. they only won the last two games cause the cheerleaders are cheering harder now.

Denver is a really solid team throughout lead by their defense. They might be a better “team” than last year.

NICE WORK, Hulk!!! – – Young Stanger, are you & me the only ones who’ve been at every fest??
    —————————
    SOMEHOW I CONTRACTED a serious (not kidding) form of the flu. 100 degree fever, plus other unpleasant side effects. Anyway, Doc says I’ll be good to go on Thursday when me and Mrs. OD head for South Carolina. Worst side effect is NO COORS LIGHT (or any alcohol) while taking two of the meds!! however, in this case, the cure IS NOT worse than the disease!
    —————–
    I mentioned on the other site that I noticed the Dolphins’ bench was totally in the shade THE ENTIRE GAME while Buffalo’s bench was totally in the bright sunshine the entire game!! —I think this HAD an impact in the 3rd and 4th quarters when Miami took control of the game.
    —————–
    HATS OFF to all you guyz and gals who attended the BEST FEST EVER!! I’m STILL getting the “warm fuzzies.” OR, IS IT REALLY THE FLU??–OUT 4 TONIGHT!!

OD

I think it was the best fest ever too. FEEL BETTER!

69. Phindog says:

Last day in Florida.. heading home in a few hours. Had a Great time here !!!

Arian Foster walks away in peace instead of pieces. Smart guy.

Nice job hulk. Glad everyone had good time at the fest. Hopefully I’ll make it down there one of these years.

Hulk seems to be not so angry today

Now that the fest is over
    The northeasterns (and whomever else can make it)
    Should pick a Slatterys met up

I think there are only 4 viable dates based on the holidays
    The 2 CAlifornia road games (@chargers and Rams)
    Both of those are 4 pm games
    Which may make commuting to NYC easier

Or the 12/4 @ravens
    Or the 12/11 Cards

I think the rest of the games are problematic bc of holidays
    @jests is also no good bc it’s the MetLife takeover and slatterys will be empty

Feedback from the rest of you is welcome

Not only lose, but both games basically knocked us out of playoff contention. One was against BUF 2 years ago, and the other one was against the Ravens last year. Both were UGLY, UGLY losses.

I’d go to Slatterys, just to meet up with the crew. Maybe we have good karma going now, and it will turn out better. Tim, try to pick a date man, it’s been a while.

Just curious to see what those who watched the game on TV thought of the O-line and Ajayi. Seemed on many of his runs he had huge lanes to run through, but he ran hard after contact too.

Your thoughts?

Funny . . . . It seems the blog is much busier when we lose . . .

Ha! I’ve said that a few times in the past.

Ajayi had nice lanes to run through but he also helped with excellent vision and cuts. Then his power and speed at the 2nd level is what’s been making him special.

what’s up peeps? Good to see we got another win and everyone had a good fest.

Hey SB – It was an awesome game to see at the new stadium, which BTW, is pretty impressive. It has a very unique look, and it’s definitely much louder now. The big screens are a really nice upgrade, and honestly, even at the tippy top of the stadium (Where we sat), the sightlines were good, not too far away.

But being louder works both ways too. Took me a while to adjust to the noise level from the Bills fans. Kept scanning the seats to see if it was one of those where there were as many in the other teams jerseys as ours, but it wasn’t. More like 1/4 blue, but they at times sounded like what before was half.

When the bills got the TD and went up by 11, and we got the ball back and started running the ball, I said to myself, I don’t care if we lose this game. This is the type of offense I want to see from the phins. They drove down the field and scored.

I’ve been saying, as have many others, to win with tanny you have to run the ball and play defense. Kudos to Gase for figuring this out and moving away from his pass happy past. That’s something philbin never figured out. Maybe it was because he didn’t have rb like Jay Train and didn’t have an oline like we have right now.

This is the best I’ve felt about the phins in a long time. Can’t wait for the rest of season.

You should feel good, we beat two good teams that were playing well, Steelers were 4-1, Bills 4-2, and they had won 4 in a row.

Stanger

As long as we’re playing well, it will be loud the way you want it to be

Sorta figure we will have both good games and bad in the new stadium over the years.

What I really can’t judge is how loud it was in the stadium when the Phins made good plays…….like anything could have gotten threw the sound wall of the soon-to-be-hoarse-crew.

It did sound loud when the Bills made plays too, I couldn’t tell whether it was elated Bills fans or angry Dolphins fans though

Probably shouldn’t feed the playoff thought beast (cause don’t think it happens)…..did find this of interest though.

“Miami has five straight games against teams with losing records coming up after the bye. The Dolphins will face the New York Jets (2-6), San Diego Chargers (3-4), Los Angeles Rams (3-4), San Francisco 49ers (1-7) and Baltimore Ravens (3-4).”

I thought there were a lot of Bills fans
    I’m guessing somewhere between 10-20% of the fans at the games were Bills fans
    it might be an annual trip for many of them

the fans included a family we rode the shuttle bus back to the hotel with that I wanted to punch in the face
    I cannot tell you how annoying the mother of the family was for the entire ride back to the hotel
    the kids were probably young 20s or so
    and she was fairly drunk
    she actually fell on her face out of the shuttle bus when we arrived at our hotel (it wasn’t even her hotel)

There were a lot of Bills fans near us
    I thought most of them were nice

I’m not sure who was sitting with me before the game started (I was one of the first to the seats)
    but there was a guy wearing a Sammy Watkins jersey a few rows up
    he was standing up
    and I was trying to take a photo of the endzone to post it before the game
    he as in the way of a good shot

So I yelled “sit down Watkins”
    he turned around
    and politely sat down
    And I yelled “thank you”
    I thought that was decent of him
    that set a good precedent IMO

Another guy in our row walked through with his kids
    I didn’t know he was with his kids
    and he said jokingly something about the Bills winning
    and I told him “you guys suck” and he just sort of smiled and kept going to his seats
    obviously he didn’t want to have a confrontation with his kids with him
    but I felt like that brief exchange was jovial between rival fans
    I did not think he was a dick
    and I didn’t mean to be in my response

There seemed to be a lot of drunk younger fans after the loss
    There was girl lying on the ground when we were walking to the shuttle
    she was crying
    I think she was having a fight with her boyfriend
    bc a guy came back (that she obviously knew) and started encouraging her (by yelling at her) to stand up)

I have concluded that many in Buffalo are nice but don’t handle their liquor well

LOL @ Piggy

I thought the Bills fans nearest me were pretty respectful, including the Jim Kelly jersey with that silly Buffalo Bills helmet hat.

it was a cool hat

I thought they were respectful too

So far in terms of home games
      I found the Ravens fans to be the least tolerable

Stanger

rather than the record
    I say look at the matchups
    specifically I say who has trouble against the run and who does not

Here is a link to the team rush stats before Sunday

note that Buffalo and Pitt are not great against the run
    The 49ers and Rams (games coming up)
    also not so good
    but the Jests are #4, The Ravens are #7, The Chargers are 10, the Cheats are #12 and Arizona is #15
    so 6 of the remaining 9 games are against top 15 rush defenses
    and we have 3 left against bad rush defenses

#7-#15
    not really intimidating IMO
    just middle of the pack

but the jests are a good rush defense and if you look at their roster you can see why
    their front 7 is solid

the good news is the QB position is a mess

But the jests only gave up 6 yards rushing vs the Ravens (the Ravens gave up 155)

6 yards against is no fluke
    its not a great matchup for us
    We will need to move the ball through the air vs the jests

gets playoffs out of your head for now….lol

Great analysis, but I should add that not convinced this is a run-first team yet no matter what record Ajayi set. Do know that we can run with this O-line. Also know the protection is better on Tanny too. Who knows that happens when we really have to throw and even a good run D is worried about us actually running?

I hope we are a run heavy team going forward for the rest of the 2016 season

I guess time will tell
        but 200+ yards in a row on 2 games is not an anomaly IMO

this is our new Identity IMO

Pig — least after you knew she didn’t hurt herself and were out of the bus…..you guys must have been laughing your butts off about the Bill fan Mom fall.

I really have no problem with Bills fans, but then the only ones I have met are the ones who were either smart enough to move down here or on vacay. Have a feeling might end up getting the Bryan Cox treatment and up giving the finger (or lose it) if I went to a game in aqua at Ralph Wilson though.

What I do know is Jet fans are by far the worst of all that come to the Rock.

she was laughing on the ground at herself like a drunk 16 year old who drank her first sip of Peach Shnapps
      so it was obvious she didn’t hurt anything other than her pride

it didn’t appear dangerous
      the bus was at a complete stop

Hey man, you can think playoffs, why the hell not? Just as long as you can handle the disappointment, go for it!

We’ve been dictating the game plan, not the other team. We’re running, and staying with it. I’m curious to see if we stay with it when it’s not as succesful

So ya’ll aren’t gonna try a met life takeover?

October 25, 2016 at 1:31 pm (Edit)
    ————
    Hulk not thinking playoffs. He no deal with disappointment well

I knew this was a huge play, but not like I caught the scheme shift.

After reading this from the PBP — might have actually been the play of the game (least as far as the coaches are concerned).
    ————————
    Suh made a huge defensive play — from left defensive end. Credit to defensive coordinator Vance Joseph for some creativity. Miami is trailing 17-14 and Buffalo has a 3rd-and-3 at Miami’s 33. It’s the fourth quarter. Suh lines up at left defensive end with Cameron Wake at left defensive tackle. Kiko Alonso shows middle blitz, but he’s about to drop back. Cornerback Bobby McCain is about to blitz. Buffalo is at a disadvantage. Wake drops into coverage. Suh shoves the right tackle away, and swims past a guard with a power move before burying Tyrod Taylor. A well-designed play. Excellent execution by the burly, surly, behemoth Suh.

Four more good play comment too

Pig,

Nice Bills fan re-cap, especially the family in the van and the drunk crying girl..LOL

There was a guy behind me over my right shoulder that started to get into it with Rock
    Rock actually made a rather innocent comment about a Bills kid collecting all the roll-up Dolphins signs, and the guy played macho father with Rock..

Bookman

I would hope that you revoked that Bills fans library card in retaliation for Rock

95. naplesfan2010 says:

Tannehill is the only NFL QB with 5 games this season with at least one 50 yd + completion in each.

96. naplesfan2010 says:

PFF says that on average the Bills runners traveled 1.4 inches before first contact.
    that’s INCHES!!!

Hulk not thinking playoffs. He no deal with disappointment well

LOL Ya think?

That one Bill’s dad was a DICK. “why is a bills fan collecting all the dolphins banners?” is all I said and he starts threatening to kick my ass. I had 8′ tall Bookman standing next to me so I talked shit back. LOL

piggy,
    i think the explains bills fan

(i added the 123 to the end so the pic wouldnt post here out of respect for those it may offend. so just cut and past the address but delete the 123 at the end)

Lol@Herd.

Bills fans only know about getting booked, not reading books

I get the optimism with the running game the last couple games. Where I stop is saying it actually means anything long term or we’ve somehow proven we can do it consistently. If that were the rule of thumb, wouldn’t our last 179 games of shitty running suggest THAT is what our team is and not 2 good games? Lol I don’t know, but I just can’t buy in until I see them run like this when they have to and do it over a year. 2 games isn’t nearly enough. We ran good, but we didn’t actually have that great a game offensively. We won’t win many tough games playing like that. I’m not taking the damn cheese!!!

I thought the offense looked pretty good we had a lot of long drives but we had 3 drives that when we got down there we got called for holding. Penalties hurt our scoring production more than anything else. Gotta clean that up.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and randy lets all the air out of the balloon

I hate this is a bye week. We get some momentum going and then we have to wait for the next game. I know it allows some injuries to heal and all that but I hate having the break at this particular time.

Beast part about her falling outta the van was when she got up and back in the van and telled at her crew ” Did you hear that , ? Everyone of those Dolphin fans checked if i was okay and Not One of You Did”. Glad i wasnt on that part of van ride

Randy

It’s not like we barely cracked 100 yards, we were killing it at over 200 yards 2 games in a row. Of course, like most fans, I’m waiting for the wheels to fall off, but you don’t get 200 yards without doing a lot of things right. I don’t have to tell you, the 5 guys up front, or at least 2 or 3 on most plays are doing their job well, and Ajayi is making the most of it.

I guess what I want to see, and probably every Dolphins fan is curious about, is what happens when the run game gets stuffed, do we throw our way through it, and stick to the run until it does work, or do we just throw, and if we do, do we do OK. I get it Randy, 2 games doesn’t tell us we’ve arrived yet.

• manitobafinfan says:

But i has hopefully given us an identity to carry forward with. Smashmouth Lines what a concept 👏👏😎

Toba — which one of the boats did you take to see all the various Hugh Huizenga mansions?

• manitobafinfan says:

Not the paddlewheel. But the one that ran from Water Taxi stands on riverfront drive.

So not Carrie B or the Jungle Queen? Did you catch on the harbor near the beach or downtown? Just trying to figure which one.

• manitobafinfan says:

Riverfront cruises was the name from downtown just before Los Alos Blvd

Got it…..the twin pontoon one that you caught in the Plaza after seeing the Cheesesteak Factory. Never been on that one but know where it picks up. Wish I’d known you were doing that cause you could have stopped by. That’s my hood.

Looks like we signed Rambo
    Baccari Rambo at Safety

108. naplesfan2010 says:

a hard hitter from Georgia just like Reshad.
    was an All America and has had 3 NFL INTs and 2 FFs and a sack

MANITOBA & BOOKMAN; Stayed home today to treat very nasty flu which hit me hard on Monday. Took an antibiotic ordered by the doctor and was sound asleep at 2 in the afternoon, about 20 minutes after taking it!! NOT ONLY can you NOT DRIVE after taking it; you can’t even stay awake after you take it!! But the rest sure did me a lot of good. And the fever is totally gone!!–So it’s back to work for at least half a day tomorrow, then on to South Carolina very early Thursday morning.
    —————
    I KIND of like a “bye week” this week b/c if we HAD a game I’d have to miss it due to work. And I’d like Ajayi to be the first in NFL history to rush for over 200 yards in 3 consecutive games. This week off gives him a shot!

WHO Y’all rooting for in the World Series?? –Game 1 begins in about 20 minutes or so.

• manitobafinfan says:

Glad to hear the meds did their job sir.. an afternoon Nap is always good too. 👍👍

OD — glad you are feeling better. Glad you stayed so long at the game too…..what a great one.

Thanks, YS. —YOU should have heard the crybaby Bills’ fans in the parking lot!!–I told one of them “Florida has higher temperatures, lower taxes, prettier women and BETTER FOOTBALL TEAMS!! –“Right On, brother,” said a Miami fan who heard the whole thing!

son of a son of a shula says:
    October 25, 2016 at 7:39 pm
    Looks like we signed Rambo
    Baccari Rambo at Safety
    ————-
    Good signing, least if what his Coach in college said before the draft still holds.

“With Rambo you accept the fact you’re dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who’s the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who’s been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In college his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.”

I like the Rambo signing. I was high on him when he was at Georgia

manitobafinfan says:
    October 25, 2016 at 7:38 pm

I bet was a long night for him lol

the guy is married to a woman who is a bills fan, i am betting it is a long life for him

Back in a bit

ONE LAST THING: Received one of those bullshit political phone calls and decided (this time only) to pick it up. My raspy voice sung out “It’s too late baby, ya’ it’s too late, ’cause I’ve already voted by mail!!!” Somewhere, Carol King is wincing!!

Glad you’re feeling better OD.

116. naplesfan2010 says:

Stanger
    I love staying in a B&B on the Intracoastal just S of las Olas. Also that Sunday Brunch 4 blocks north is to die for.

Not a big brunch guy, but do you know the name of the place? Might come in hand some time. You talking on las olas blvd?

Next time I go to the Fest I need to bring a bigger mug.

So what did you think Bookman about putting faces to names. Besides you I’ve met the rest but none looked at all as what I pictured in my mind.

119. naplesfan2010 says:

Hey guys we have discovered the trick to a modern rushing attack.
    See first you get 4 left tackles … you know …cuz they got sweet feet.
    preferably 3 first round draft picks
    and a Pro Bowler from some podunk college like I don’t know
    Towson State of Maryland for god’s sakes
    and then mix in the world’s largest TE playing Center
    and the result is the best of all worlds zone blocking scheme personnel.

OD

Good to hear you’re on the mend brother!

Almost as impressive as how we ran the ball was how well our D stopped them from running. They were running like crazy the previous four weeks and got shut down.

“#79 is eligible and we are going to run right over your ass” was an awesome formation

took all of one inning and an umpire with two different strike zones for each picture for me to be done with baseball. mlb really needs to do something to fix the umpires from making up their own rules.

Bookman

Did you expect Rock to look like this?

bookman11 says:
    October 25, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Hey, I am from Wisconsin, we drink in mass quantities.

wisconsin where the women put the mass tities in quantities

Stanger : yes we would have. I was telling wife that you lived in something like the ones we were pointed out to. Are you in the building Dan used to live in ?? Beside Huizinga park ?? We were also looking for Maryannes shop while walking the Blvd, but could not remember the name ( or if that where it was )

I live in the one right next to where you were picked up…..just up river past the one under construction from where you got picked up (unless I was wrong on where you were).

• manitobafinfan says:

Very nice. Next time we will know better.

And know you also know where the Manatees hang out when the weather gets cold (for here at least). They use that river like a lap pool when it goes down into the frigid low-sixties.

And her shop is in Aventura…..so you were much closer to it when you went to the mall. 🙂

127. naplesfan2010 says:

Snap Counts for Tennessee, Pitt, Buffalo games
    Offensive line
    Jermon Bushrod – 44 / 68 / 73
    Ja’Wuan James – 44 / 64 / 73
    Laremy Tunsil – 0 / 62 / 73
    Branden Albert – 0 / 70 / 73
    Mike Pouncey – 44 / 70 / 73
    Anthony Steen – 0 / 3 / 0
    Billy Turner – 44 (Released after Week 5)
    Kraig Urbik – 0 / 14 / 0
    Dallas Thomas – 44 (Released after Week 5)
    Sam Young – 0 / 0 / 14

128. naplesfan2010 says:

snap count
    Quarterbacks
    Ryan Tannehill – 44 / 70 / 73
    We only ran 44 offensive plays against Tennessee.
    Pitiful.

Mike E

Actually you and Rock are close together what I imagined.

If I ever see any of you leaning on the railing at the Fest
    You are getting the trotters!

I think I’ve doomed the Cubs….. ;(

BTW I promised Bookman I would post something I have not mentioned yet

I’m going to do it in multiple choice fashion
    which one of these is out of place

We had a great time at the Fest, On Saturday night after D&B’s we:

A. Sampled Jahn’s tasty beers
    B. Talked about College Football Playoffs
    C. Talked about what we expected to see in Sunday’s Dolphins games
    D. Listened to Bookman’s iPhone blast “Hopelessly Devoted to You” from Grease

All 4 occurred
    One was really awkward

Guess which one it was…

Stanger, all the talk of Manatees around here, including the canal between La Quinta and D&B i have never seen one. …. Cue FFR in three, two, one

You guys got moose and we have manatees…..they are sorta like our pandas that you don’t have to go to a zoo to see.

• manitobafinfan says:

I guess i will just have to keep coming back until i do see one then. Although i dont think ive seen more than 5 moose in my life either.. i do see the damage they do to a semi once a year though and it ain’t pretty

Piggs and I did do a hell of a dance number to You’re the One That I Want, lol

herdfan says:
    October 25, 2016 at 9:27 pm

I think I’ve doomed the Cubs….. ;(

toooooo late, i already did that at the start of the playoffs. but to be honest either of these two winning will be nice for their fans

Cue FFR in three, two, one

i dont know why y’all waste your time doing this. i dont need your help and most of the time ignore most of what y’all post.

Tannehill’s speed getting out from under center and making some of the edge handoffs he does is excellent. Marino was slow getting to the ball carrier and it affected the run game in its own way. Ajayi can sprint to the edge and Tannehill gets the ball there allowing Ajayi to keep his head of steam going. That’s real.

son

got to lol at your comment about marino handing off. he wasnt slow at it he just found it useless, like he play action fake hand offs. i always thought why even bother with the fake you dont even make an attempt to try and fake it. and quite frankly who wanted to watch them run with marino back there just drop back and throw the ball.

Yeah but the fact remains we were a horrible running team with Dan and it was a factor in keeping our D on the field too long and they paid the price. Meaning those horrific defenses may have feared better if we could have run the ball better. But all in all what I’m mentioning is only a very slight factor in any run game.

son,

i disagree with that, those def were horrible from the start of the game, it had noting to do with TOP.

But look at the turn around in this current defense when we flipped TOP. Suddenly we aren’t so talent void.

141. 81Howie says:

It wont be long before the run game is over. Albert should be going down soon, probably before the Jets game. Then we’ll lose someone else for the whole month before that game is over.

Howie

Lighten up Francis! 🙂

Wow,

Eeyore checks in.

Please send in your questions for ASK MIKE

nj1dolfan@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Siiigghhhhh. Travel days suck

Looks like we picked up Bacarri Rambo to give us some depth at S. I liked the kid a lot coming out of college. I thought he might be Reshad 2.0, he is just really really hit or miss with his decisions and with safeties this could mean the difference between a pick and and int. If Joseph can get him settled out andto play a little more disciplined, he could be a S for us for a long time, if not he is going to continue down that road of people who see the talent, take a chance, then bail after they realize he just cant keep himself from being a liability.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I think he was primarily picked up for special teams. I heard some of the ST issues we had last week were due to thomas becoming a starter at S.

Probably, im sure they want the guys who have been in the system to be the current replacement/backups, but the kid has a lot of potential that so far hasn’t been realized. Maybe he never reaches it, but if he can he could rotate at NB, and S, and possibly even some on the outside as his speed and change of direction acceleration it pretty good.

Looks like Rambo is from the town my dad was born in in GA. Surprised he didnt go to FSU, Tally is way closer to Donalsonville than Athens is.

I think the OL finally having the guys they’ve been trying to get on the field together has been the biggest difference. It’s like night and day.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

Lets hope it lasts more than a few games. We’ve seen this before in previous years. then one or 2 of them go down and everything goes to shit.

Yeah that’s what happens when you lose your top talent. But the fact that our record is 8-1 with Albert, Pouncey and James in the lineup together says a lot. Now add Tunsil and Bushrod seems to be adjusting to RG and you see what we’ve been seeing. Everyone plays better instead of our plays getting blown up before they even get a chance to happen. The running game helps Tannehill and the defense.

“For the second consecutive week, Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his back-to-back 200-yard rushing performance.”

Whichever of you homers put Ajayi on your FF team must be in heaven right now. And out of the draft Foster was rated higher.

That 8-1 record with Albert, Pouncey and James in the lineup I mentioned has been something Omar has be tracking. I don’t have the exact numbers on stats but Tannehill’s QB rating is over 100 and we average 160+ rushing yards a game. So there is definitely something to it. It’s not just a two game body of work.

Stanger

I have Ajayi on all 3 of my FF teams, but I didn’t play him in all 3 leagues his first 200 yd day, and only played him in 2 his 2nd one. I also have David Johnson and Devonta Freeman in that league, and I wasn’t sure if Ajayi was going to get that big a load 2 weeks in a row. Now he’s almost a must play.

C’mon guys/girls, we had 2 great weeks in a row!

Let’s send in some questions!

ASK MIKE nj1dolfan@yahoo.com

153. Jahndoh30 says:

“son of a son of a shula says:
    October 25, 2016 at 9:35 pm
    I think he had the whole Grease soundtrack on there.

But that wasn’t awkward what was awkward was sitting on a love seat with you when it came on.”
    ______________________________
    That’s funny shit right there! LMAO!

Jahn — thanks for the awesome brews. You make some awesome stuff. Forget the name, but the one that tasted like a European porter was awesome.

Even if the ten percent ALK content might have been like throwing gas on an already burning Fest. 🙂

Bacarri Rambo went to Georgia D

for the sake of the life of this blog lets hope the next game thill throws 7 int’s and gets sacked 18 times

Jahn

I agree with Stanger and the others, your product was quality stuff. I got to try 3 different ones, Brown Dozer, the 10% alcohol (Can’t remember the name), and the Greatland Special. Very impressed sir! I would like to make the visit to SoCal and come drink a few with you some day, Cali is definitely on our MUST DO list, so it may be sooner than later. Maybe we can get some of the SoCal and west coasters to join, like the Doggy fam, Kong, and maybe Boulder, that would be fantastic.

Can’t tell you how proud of you I am, that you followed your dream, and made it a reality, and a successful one at that! Great job Jahn!

LOL Rob, you may not be far from the truth

I got one question so far . . .

We can do better than that . . .

ASK MIKE nj1dolfan@yahoo.com

Or maybe not. This winning thing is really killing the action here. I guess people get more enjoyment out of complaining than talking about the team when we’re winning.

Is sorta of funny how the board gets more action after bad games than good. Maybe after we roll folks are out bragging to their friends about how awesome our team is.

According to Omar — the OL is the game planning folks behind the turn around….not matter how hard Gase fought them. Wonder how this story would read if Tanny threw for nine TDs over the last two games. 🙂
    ————————————–

The anatomy of a season’s possible turnaround began in the middle of the week, in the center of the Miami Dolphins locker room, which is where the Dolphins’ offensive linemen can be found romanticizing about the good old days of football.

We’re talking about the time when three yards and a cloud-of-dust runs represented winning football, not ugly football.

“When was the last time we ran inside power?” Branden Albert asked his fellow linemen during a discussion about Miami’s offense utilizing an inside zone run that had vanished from coach Adam Gase’s play calling during the team’s back-to-back losses to the Cincinnati Bengals and Tennessee Titans.

That stretch of games – which featured the Dolphins giving up 11 sacks – not only cost three offensive linemen their jobs, but it pinned the unit’s back against the wall…..

That is until the offensive linemen begged Gase to try it against Pittsburgh, and Miami’s success running the ball in a 30-15 upset of the Steelers triggered a metamorphosis in the team.

The transformation has been eye-opening. In two games Miami’s offense has gone from 28th in the NFL in rushing to ninth.

“Calling the same run over and over gives him a little bit of a rash,” offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen said about Gase, who is also Miami’s play-caller. “But other than that, it’s been pretty darn good for turning this thing around.”

Full

160. Phindog says:

Question sent…. I can’t get the picture I sent you of the lil kid and bills fan to post..

October 26, 2016 at 3:16 pm

——————————————-
    Nah i think its just you old folks are just settling back into your convalescent homes after the trip and havent gotten your regimen of testosterone and B12 flowing again.

Dolphins cut Julius Warmsley

Most likely Chris Culliver or Zach Vigil is activated, but Earl Mitchell is almost surely going to return very soon as well

• naplesfan2010 says:

yes Earl is almost ready to come back and Warmsley was definitely holding his place for him. Warmsley faded from the preseason excitement to inactive.

Vance said they really miss Big Earl while he was calling out Jordan Phillips to step up his game and not disappear on so many plays.

163. naplesfan2010 says:

Stanger
    Blue Moon Fish Co

Thanks — Looks like an a great place and spread. And not so far away. Looks like an awesome FL feel place to bring guests, brunch or not.

• naplesfan2010 says:

Their brunch has great mimosas and bloody marys and seafood and lots of other goodies.
        Brunch is my favorite meal.

If any of you Festers have quality photos from the Fest, please email them to me, I’ll try to include a few in this week’s article, of course along with the OHOTW. 🙂

Naples

It will be great to have Mitchell back, and yes, you’re absolutely right about Warmsley. He just kind of faded away, until he was inactive the last couple of weeks. Shame, he looked promising, but that’s what separates guys like him from the big boys, they just can’t do it consistently enough

Yeah the game caught up to Warmsley as Naples said. We’re seeing a lot of rotation on the DL.

Mike, sent a question.

168. naplesfan2010 says:

I do think in most cases we are building a better roster with all these changes.
    It’s still churning the bottom of the roster I know, but Steen/Urbik/Sam Young is the best back-up OL we’ve had in a long time.
    Depth is so important when injuries hit. Butler has been a nice replacement for Misi. Gray and Jones have blocked well in relief of the two concussed TEs, although we do need a seam threat guy there.

169. naplesfan2010 says:

I think Culliver will cause Chekwa to be waived though, so there is still room in Warmsley’s spot to activate Big Earl, and then if Vigil comes back on to the 53, Chris Jones will get cut again.

170. naplesfan2010 says:

We had several bad ST plays with Thomas having to go full time on defense and taken off half the ST snaps.
    Who let the punt get blocked? Damien?
    Who vacated a lane to let Buff get that 30 yd punt return? Chekwa?
    Plus there was less tight blocking on our KO returns.

Naples, the new regime is learning this team as they go through games and making decisions on who they do not think are good enough moving forward. We’ll see a lot more changes in 2017 but I doubt it’s with big FA spending. More drafted guys and some solid FA pros to plug holes and for depth.

171. 81Howie says:

I saw that 8-1 record with Albert and Pouncy. Thats nice and all but just goes to show how much theses guys are hurt…
    They must have 50-60 games since theyve both been here yet have only played together 9 times?
    Thats pretty sad, MikeE can shed some light on this.
    tried to send it to your mailbox but it doesnt seem to work for me or I just dont know how

Yeah it’s been unfortunate. But why not enjoy it while they are playing and on a high level?

Also Tunsil and Bushrod are making a difference. The guard play has improved.

172. naplesfan2010 says:

I’m very surprised we have not seen a single offensive pass or run to the little guy.
    Maybe they think he is too fragile and can only be saved for sT work.
    However I think there are some really violent collisions for return men to endure, so I don’t see how they can think that. Is he just a really slow learner?
    Why not give him a single jet sweep or traditional screen pass?

Grant is slowly being worked in on offense. He ran under the shotgun on the Williams TD run and that might have been all it took for defenders to pause for just a bit. Maybe we see him get the ball on that play a few times. Then a few receptions and build from there.

Grant has already shown he can take hits on STs. In the offseason Gase said he needs to work on his routes and understanding the concepts. He’s a rookie playing in the bigs now.

October 26, 2016 at 3:03 pm

LOL Rob, you may not be far from the truth

4,684,768,865 post about how bad the qb is and how he is the bane of all dolphin fans, how he is the soul reason this team is losing. then all of a sudden they discover a offensive line and a rushing attack and the blog dies. guess it is only fun when you can only focus your hate on one thing.

It is strange isn’t it? This is the offense I’ve been wanting to see for years and now we have a nice glimpse of it and everyone gets queasy. Enjoy it! LOL

tim,

i admit i missed sundays game, wont even go into why, hell even i am shocked why i missed it, but watched the pitt game and if that was two weeks in a row i just dont get why this blog has died. it is like it is only fun if you can hate on one single player and since you cant the last two weeks no one has anything to talk about

• naplesfan2010 says:

Tannehill is the only NFL QB with a 50 yd + pass completion in 5 different games.

Without going over the top I’ve been trying to talk about the good we’ve seen the last two weeks. Night and day stuff. Not perfect, too many penalties in all phases and some players need to step up and play better. The bye week and roster moves should help that.

This team is transforming into the physical one we talked about when Tannenbaum got here. He believes in physical as does Grier. That does not mean slow, just not finesse. It wasn’t going to happen overnight. Look at the purging going on and the improved play. Now they can see it for real.

ffr,
    Every time I post I get called out for being negative. I don’t wanna bum people out. The manic swing is in full force! Lol
    ***
    Everyone deserves to feel good about this team for a while. It’s good to see.

randy

you are paid my sister for sex, everyone knows you are at rock bottom.

Win streak of 2 games is nice but don’t expect Bruce Banner until we can string together 5 or 6 Ws in a row

Randy says:
    October 26, 2016 at 8:11 pm

ffr,
    Every time I post I get called out for being negative.

and it isnt a matter of being negative it is a matter of how everyone was just harping on one aspect of this team. and seems another aspect picked it up, and it wasnt the qb, but guess no one cares about that if they cant just bitch about that one position.

179. naplesfan2010 says:

should we sign CJ Spiller? … he got cut from Seattle.

180. Phindog says:

Well if this team plays like it did the last 2 games everyone should be pretty happy about it. Well almost everyone.. the game is won in the trenches and what a difference having your starters in there and be successful to open up the run and the pass game as well as keeping the defense fresh. This is not a new concept it’s football 101. It would be awesome if our depth could be starters but if they could they would be on other teams. Let’s hope we can continue to improve.

I never saw it as bitching about just one thing or blaming just one player. I saw different things mentioned. Not looking to argue about it, just the way I saw it.

ffr,
    No, it wasn’t just one thing or player. That’s not how it’s been. The defense has gotten ripped repeatedly this year. The OL has constantly being ripped until 2 weeks ago. The coaches have been questioned. Tannebaum gets reamed and questioned. And yes, the QB has been discussed and criticized. Has the QB been ripped or discussed more than other things? Maybe….maybe not. But so what…that’s how it is in every NFL city. This place is no different. The QB is always the center of most of the attention. In fact, I’d say a 5 year veteran QB who really hasn’t accomplished much is defended around here more than most. I don’t get when people even make an issue of this.

183. Phindog says:

Oh and landing in SoCal last night and going to work at 5:30am sucked.. need the extra day before work.

Hear that bud! I worked 13 hours yesterday, I was up 4AM the day before to rush to the airport, and my flight was delayed 2 1/2 hours. Ugh!

herd,

that is fine how you saw it, but cant deny this blog has died down now that no one has anything to bitch about about that one position. hell, that position doesn’t even have anything to do with the last two games but seems no one cares about that unless they can blame the qb

• herdfan says:

That’s just the point. I don’t think everyone was blaming just him. There was plenty of talk about other players, coaches, Ross….you name it, it was blamed.

As for the blog, everyone comes and goes. You were absent for quite some time. Everyone does it for whatever reason. It’s always been that way.

Blogs are always busier when things are going wrong. It’s just the way humans are. People seek out the cathartic experience from talking or yelling about the bad. When things are good, we tend not to neeed it or seek it out. It’s normal.

dog,

my first game ever at that stadium was soooooo many years ago. had a friend of mine who is also dolphin fan call me up on a monday and asked me if i would like to go to the game, it was a monday night game against the redskins. i laughed and said sure, well he got two tickets from one of his employees and told me he was serious. i said sure why not, at the last minute we flew down there and caught the game. first play i watched was marino hitting a td pass for about 80 yards. it was a great game. after the game and all the after game entertainment we got to the room and going to bed about 4am. i asked him what time our flights were the next morning and he said 6am. i said no no, not time to get up what time our the flights, this was well before 9/11 and having to be at the airport an hour before and he just said no the flight is 6am. we landed i went home and showered and went to work, by noon i was done. i just told the partners a night of football, beer and after football entertainment i am done i am going home

‘As for the blog, everyone comes and goes. You were absent for quite some time.’

i was absent for some reasons on here that will never be discussed. not because this team was winning but quite a bit more serious and not safe for me and my lively hood. it had nothing to do with that team played two good games and no one can just bitch about the qb.

but i get it, it is only like randy said to talk about the negative things. such is life i guess.

• herdfan says:

And just my point, everyone has shit that goes on in their lives, reasons they aren’t on here. Doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with how this team is playing, good or bad.

randy,

that is kind of my point, this blog is slow now since no one can rip on the qb for every fault of this team. i disagree with you about others defending him, i see no one on here defend him, but rather if you dont rip on him like others do people take that as defending him. i just see him for what he has been the last two game. and average qb but saying that others take as defending him.

189. Phindog says:

Finfanrob..
    2 hours or less of sleep would never work for me after a game.. I would have not even attempted it.. you were a trooper to try. But hey.. You watched Marino be the Man !!!!

Mike sending you 2 files if gameday pics. Good luck

No one is arguing on the blog

It’s a good thing

Stop pissing in my cereal about it 😜

I just scrolled back
    And it’s the same cast of characters posting as usual

There is just no back and forth about what is wrong

I said something positive about Tannehill last night so get off my jock

Piggs I have a piggy shop pic I’d like to commission if you are up to it.

It simply has been proven that in order for us to be successful we shouldn’t rely on Tannehill. We need our O to sustain drives and we need to keep the D fresh and playing a close game if not with a lead.

Running the ball has flipped the TOP and that is huge.