Well, out with the old, in with the older. The Dolphins traded QB Ryan Tannehill to the Tennessee Titans and our 2019 6th RD (#188) pick as well as paying $5M of Ryan Tannehill’s $7M 2019 salary in exchange for the Titans 2019 7th RD pick (#234), and the biggest part of the trade, a 2020 4th RD pick. In addition to the Tannehill trade, the Dolphins signed veteran QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to a 2 year $11M deal, but with performance incentives met (they won’t!) could boost the deal to between $17-20M.

I remember driving home from work the night of the 2012 NFL Draft. It was Thursday April 26th, I worked until 9PM and I was racing home from work that night, desperately trying to make it home to watch us make our selection at #8. It didn’t happen. I was close, less than a half mile away when my cell phone rings (hands free for you law enforcement type) and it’s Walker on the other end. Walker says in his lovable southern drawl “Mike E, we got a QB!” I can actually feel the excitement still, the hope of a young QB, it brings so much promise. Unfortunately for both us and for Ryan, things never quite happened as they were supposed to, and the Tannehill era ended 3/15/19 with the trade to the Titans.

In 2016, Ryan Tannehill had his best stretch as a Miami Dolphin. After losing 4 of the first 5 games, at 104, Miami rode the J-Train (Jay Ajayi), and that threat of a legitimate run game opened up the offense, and the ball control rejuvenated the defense. The Dolphins went on to win 7 of the next 8 games with Ryan Tannehill until the fateful knee injury ended his season against the Arizona Cardinals. You know the rest, Matt Moore finished the season 2-1, beating the Jets and Bills, but losing the final game of the season to the Patriots. In the playoffs, we were no match for the Steelers as we were drubbed 30-12 in a non competitive game. Could Ryan Tannehill have done better? We’ll never know.

The Dolphins signing an older vet QB like Fitzpatrick means a couple of things. Fitz is not a long term answer so the Dolphins are still looking for young QB talent. S Minkah Fitzpatrick will have to put an “M.” before his shared last name of Fitzpatrick on his jersey for ’19. Fitzpatrick is a capable QB, but has been a rollercoaster the last couple of years. He started last season hot throwing 8 TD’s to 1 INT in his first 2 games for the Bucs. It all leveled out as Fitz finished the season throwing 17 TD’s and 12 INT’s after the 8:1 ratio in games 1 and 2. He’s really good and really bad. That’s how he’s been. He loves to sling it, and I’d be lying if I said that won’t be a welcome change to our controlled offense of throwing in a 5 yard radius 98% of the time with Tannehill and Gase.

I think the Dolphins will take a QB in this draft, but not necessarily in RD1, unless the right guy just happens to fall to us at #13. We won’t be trading up, which makes it difficult, but we just need to improve the young talent depth at QB. If we felt either Rudock or Falk were the real deal we probably don’t bother picking up Fitzpatrick. Whether Haskins, Lock or Jones are a guy we target, we’ll see in a few weeks. I’m excited that we’re on the right track, and each move we make cements it in that the rebuild is legitimate, and things will get better, but again, for the short term they just might get worse.

#staythecourse

1,827 Responses to Rebuild makes serious progress as Dolphins trade Ryan Tannehill, sign Ryan Fitzpatrick #staythecourse

1. Mike, I met Your 2 sons, i believe BOTH were capable of voting at 16, they are bright kids ,

You know they are intelligent, they are YOUR children

Wait, did you just say voting will make 16 year olds less likely to commit suicide? WTFF???

• i said it may. why are they committing suicide? they are ignored and oppressed.
      giving them a very small but important thing, a voice, could save a life or two.

its worth it to try and help them

what is Your answer to help them? ignore them?

Uhhhh, maybe they need parents who parent them? That’s the problem, not giving them things. That starts the whole entitlement train which is already way off the tracks in our society. I have to tell you, your logic is beyond bizarre.

Once again, I don’t need to defend the voting age, the libs have to come up with a compelling reason to change it and we’ve yet to hear a single good one.

• i gave you a damn good one why they need a voice.

you gave no good reasons why they arent capable, except You dont want them voting against republicans, SMH

that doesnt mean they arent capable, it just means they are smarter than the ones that vote repubican. they know republicans ignore and hate them, and democrats want to represent them.

it they have the capacity to figure out the dems are the party of the people, and the pubs the party of the rich elite, then that is proof they are capable of voting

i was capable of voting at 10 years old, 16 would have been cake

4. Mike, I would put 20 bucks on YOU also were capable at 10.

did YOu know how to do multiple choice tests back then? thats all it is, easy peasy

I am transparent as possible. I do not want 16 year old liberals voting. Clear as can be. It’s not a matter of whether they are capable or competent. The voting age is 18 and should stay that way. There is no good reason to change it, and it won’t be changed, and until it is, there’s no further need to discuss it.

6. when i was 12, i hotwired the church 66 passenger school bus and drove it to mcdonalds, lol

i was hungry dammit, and it was way too far to walk.

but i didnt attempt the drive thru, i knew the bus wouldnt fit, so i parked in a large lot next to it

i could do all that at 12, but couldnt fill in a blank on a page? lmao thats ridiculous logic
    and i started working at the same mickey d at 15, and paid cash for my first car at 16, a little mustang 2 for 1200 bucks. i even negotiated the price down on the car, at 16,
    you like 16 year olds are infants, lmao
    i wonder if the kids told You they werent capable of doing house chores, what would the parents say?
    yea you are, get to work son
    anyway,gotta get some work done, have a great day

What does a criminal act have to do with voting? Kind of an oxymoron.

• why are you always contrarian. my father owned the bus, it wasnt a criminal act in his opinion
        what does it have to do with voting, you already know the answer, it proves children are very capable of doing many things, many far more difficult than checking a stupid box

If 16 yr olds could vote 90%+ of them would either have their parents or teachers influencing them. I can see why a liberal would want them to vote.

• I can also see why conservatives wouldn’t want them to vote.
      The difference is democrats are for human rights, and republicans are out to protect the rich elite club

But I’m willing to try and do something for the children, even if others ignore the children.
      I have a heart, and don’t care if others want to ignore problems, I’m not ignoring anything.

When I feel strongly on an issue, I contact state representatives and let them know.
      We have a voice, even if republicans don’t want 16 year olds to have them.

What gets lost in the republican train of thought is, they are only 2 years shy of legal voting age, denying them at 16, will only motivate them to vote against the deniers a couple years later.

So all the pubs have left is ignore the kids, and hopefully in 2 years, they all change their minds, lol. Good luck with that faulty thinking, that does nothing to help anyone but the fortunate sons, while children and parents are killing themselves.

A vote for a republican is more important than their lives? We will see what they vote for in 2 years,
      I’m guessing it will be against the old farts that cock blocked them when they were crying out for help

I see why the repubs are terrified of young voters, they earned their ire

8. legal voting age should be 30 because even when you’re 21 you don’t know shit. you need to have some life experiences in order to understand things and, at 18 or 21, you don’t have them. especially if all you know is a life living with your parents while you’re in school.

Mets sign Jacob deGrom to a 5YR/$137.5M deal. YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

See no reason to let 16-year-olds vote cause just means one more election for them, but same time not a big deal either. I’d set a driving curfew on them till they turn 17 though. Say no driving after 9 PM for that first year. Should have been done to me.

• When I was a kid, I hated old farts for this very reason, always making control demands on children, falsely assuming we are all infants in teen bodies.

They would say, You can’t do this, then I would go do it. Maybe adults aren’t as capable as they think, lol

Everyone is different David. When I was a kid had huge respect for my elders. Only later did I learn main difference was that they have learned lessons from life, and often the hard way. But that’s why was saying for that first year of driving no being able to do so after 9 PM would have been a good idea….. even if would have hated at the time.

• Yep, everyone was different. I hated elders as a kid, cause they didn’t understand My wants or needs, and didn’t give a shit.
        I grew up hearing little kids shouldn’t speak unless spoken too, fuck that oppressive bullshit, I resisted, lol

It only pushed me out the door on my 18th birthday.

If You Tell a child they can’t do something, because they are too young, it’s insulting to them, and they will do it

11. I suggest Try to help your kids with their trig homework, You will quickly discover who is the more capable, lol.
    Young kids are far more capable to think clearly than old people

A 2 year old can press the voting button, should 2 year olds be allowed to vote too? C’mon man, this debate is nonsensical

• I don’t think 2 year olds should vote, no. That is ridiculous, I agree.

But 16, they are clearly capable

Remember as kids we learned English? It was simple right? Ask an adult from a foreign country how easy English is

David – when you say that are you thinking about your daughter? Clearly she was one real smart young woman. How’d Rollins work out for her?

12. Back to fooseball ,

Grier claims we might draft a QB this year, AND next year.

I’m ok with that, we damn sure need one.

But it does concern Me that Grier thought Tannehill was our guy, he still said he didn’t think it was a mistake.

Grier, like all of us, should learn from his mistakes, not deny and repeat em.

I’m hoping for no more Tannehill mistakes, crossing fingers

13. Also Cardinals are shopping Rosen, do we buy if we can’t draft a QB?

14. Stanger, I had my daughter at winter Park high school, they tested her since they had no scholol records from China.
    she had an iq of 177 at. 16 years old!

She ended up being valedictorian at 18, and yes, she was extremely capable of voting at 16, but wasn’t allowed to by law

I dunno but to me it seems there must be something to those 2 years. Military, have to be 18 to join. Smoking and Drinking, 18 (or drinking was but then they upped it to 21). Drop out of school with no consent from parents needed, 18. Kicked out of your house, because you are no longer considered a dependent child, 18. Be held accountable for your crimes, 18 (though they do in some cases rule that a person under 18 be tried as an adult).

It seems to me that socially, people feel that 18 is the point at which people are mature enough to make important decisions and be held accountable for them as well. Now this is not to say exceptions arent out there, but again, you dont make age limits based upon the exception to the rule, you make them as in general.

You also have to look at the trending. Just like with other rules that people consider outdated, this falls in that category. he age limit to vote was lowered in response to the fact that so many people were not being represented and yet were being called by the government to die in war. The lowering of the voting age to 18 was to give them proper representation within our country. What purpose do you feel lowering it to 16 would be? I would also say that, even though i was joking about 25 being the new 16, it was tongue and cheek as there is a good bit of truth to that as well. With the way society has changes, 16 year olds aren’t mature, they are highly influence and brainwashed by social media and media in general. They have not year to form their own thoughts and spew regurgitated nonsense all around. If anything they will just become a manipulated subset of voters.

Id be fine with culling off the top too. the 90+ year-olds. I dont mean them any disrespect, we dont know how much they have or have not gave for this country, it varies person to person, but i do agree they have paid their dues. Still what good is a persons vote for leadership when its unlikely they will see the end of the term. They also can be highly manipulated as well. The people voting on the leadership of this country should be the ones that are going to be significantly affected by the presidency, and not have lack of life experience or too much life experience affecting their decision. If it weren’t for the military, id be all for 25-75 age range, but giving consideration for the 26th amendment, which i feel was a good one, 18-88.

This 16 year old voting is pure propaganda to find more voters to ensure Democratic elections. My son just told me the other day, Trump was an awful president and Obama was one of the greatest. Now understand my son is 10, he was born on the day that Obama was sworn into office. He knows nothing of Obama as a President and he knows nothing of Trump as a president, so this liberal indoctrination that Mike spoke about is real. I dont care what my kid turns out to be when he has a chance to make up his mind on his own, but i promise you i have seen it happen to one kid already (one that is graduating HS now this year) and beginning in each of my younger ones. Im a centrist so i talk about topics with my kids, not republican or democrat dogmas, so i know that he didnt get that from his parents, they are definitely teaching them those beliefs in school.

18 is the norm across the world

There are a few exceptions (Brazil and Austria)

16 would be the exception, so while I don’t think 16 years are worthy of some of the criticism I see directed at them, it’s not really a great arg to lower the age and we don’t have to spend a lot of time with it IMO

It might be advantageous for dems or left leaning people but there’s not a big push for it as far as I can see and plenty liberals like me aren’t interested in pursuing it

So I think we can put the debate away

To the extent I discussed it yesterday I will say that I just don’t think 16 year olds are incapabale of making Well informed decisions – and we do have a real problem on the other side of the spectrum of older people who don’t know how to use the internet for research being vulnerable to propaganda and some of the tricks people are using social media for to mislead people – but elderly people are our backbone and have a lot of wisdom to offer, I’m strongly against anything that takes away their rights

• Lmao people can be brainwashed at any age. But the 10 year old already knows Trump is an awful president. He sounds quite capable imo. Kids usually know right from wrong.

Last thing I will say, we beat the dead horse long enough imo

The 16 year olds that aren’t allowed to vote? And get ignored? Many will be 18 by next election, I wonder if they will vote against the ones that ignored them, lmao

So ignoring or cock locking kids doesn’t help them, it only motivates them more to resist

They will be 18 very soon, and won’t forget who screwed them over

does anyone know of any good football sites?

Are you 16 or over?

Lol

Even the internets is 18 and over, thanks for reminding me, Facebook, and other social media sites make you at least declare you are 18 and up.

• At 16, a person is old enough to drive a car, motorcycle, boat, work and make money.

If a 16 year old can do that, voting is much simpler.

Try to work at mcdonalds for 10 minutes, lol. It’s a suck ass job, very damn difficult

I guess I’m different, I love children and don’t try to block their progress. If a kid is 8 and can perform advanced trig, don’t try to tell em they can’t, encourage them to be their best,

Maybe Too many adults forgot what it was like to be a minor

17. ElephantRider says:

2 of the 3 people on CBS sports have us taking an OL, 1 Jawaan Taylor and the othet Jonah Williams. The other has us trading back with PHI and we take DT Jeffery Simmons at #25

19. I hope we don’t pick an OL in the first, we need QB desperately. I’m not believing Fitz is gonna light it up, but I do hope I’m wrong on that.

Either way, I’m with Grier when he says we might take a QB 2 years straight

20. Lastly, a 16 year old that works, has to do income tax too. Denying American citizen taxpayers the right to vote sucks, its taxation without representation

What if they aren’t capable of doing income tax? That’s not a valid excuse, if they owe taxes, they owe, and have to pay up according to the IRS.

The IRS thinks 16 year olds are capable of turning in heir tax forms in time, and demand it by law

21. BailBondMike says:

I would be very happy with OL or DL in the 1st!

22. Here’s a room question

In You guys opinion, would a rookie Drew Lock be better than the veteran Fitz? I honestly don’t know.

But If not, maybe it’s not an imperative we go first round QB this year

OL would be the least appealing pick for me at #13. I know we need it, I would have kept James and had more freedom.

24. ElephantRider says:

No QB worth taking in the 1st

25. The new NFL.com mock draft
    has Lock going to Giants at 6, and Miami taking a DT , Christian Williams

26. If we can’t get a QB at 13, I’d be ok with trading down for more picks. I just hope we make some good selections with the picks. James was a high second round pick, now gone. We do too much of stuff like this.

We have wasted far too many picks, the extra picks will only help if we show better judgement. Maybe we can find a 16 year old more capable than our brain dead FO, lol

You liberals keep parroting this stupid false phrase, republicans are out to protect the rich elite club.

The truth is the elites vote predominately dem. Republicans promote economic growth and mostly believe in trickle down economics, but they dont make laws so their rich buddies prosper. Sure the elites prosper from trickle down economics, but that’s not the intent, it’s how capitalism works.

Yeah let’s give the guy that takes no risk all the money, and tax the hell out of the risk taker, job supplier, economy builder.

28. Dang I called AMD, sold them at 3 percent up, now they are tanking again, market sucks ass today, I have to bail whenever something’s up

Riding these turkeys out doesn’t work like it used too in a bear market.
    But of course AMD will bottom and jump again tommorow.

I’ll just keep daystriking the bitch until it gets a regular up trend.

What’s happening now is part of why I think the whole idea of waiting to pick a QB is risky. 2 months ago, most people didn’t think there were any QBs worth taking in the first round let alone top 10. There are still plenty of folks who feel that way, but we are seeing more and more speculation that there very well could be as many as 3-4 QBs drafted in the top 10 or 15. This happens almost every year. There is no guarantee you can just sit back and wait to draft a QB “next year”. The premium on drafting QBs is simply too high. You have to go get one if you want one. Unless people are just assuming we’ll have a top 3 pick next year, there’s no guarantee we’ll have a shot at a QB. Take one when you can.

Against trading up hard, but real with you on the general thought. But my way is just get a new QB in and see how he works out. So more about numbers and less about “he’s the guy.” Have said before, but either Rosen or Grier could be that guy. And so could one of the top ones who falls to us close to #13.

30. Trumps going after Medicare and health care now, but gave the rich a tax break last year, making our deficit far worse than it was .

Nah, rich and elite republicans don’t look out for themselves first, o wait, they do
    And that coming from an independent, it’s not just the liberals that see through the veil

• Make America sick again? He promised before the midterms he would protect preexisting conditions, along with a ton of other lies..

But after the loss of republican control of the house in midterms, the hell with sick Americans, let em eat cake?

Guess who people that need health care will vote for if their health care gets shit canned for a dumb ass wall from a fake emergency?

We will find out, house first, Senate and White House is next. No wonder the pubs are terrified of the new young blue wave, they know it’s over

Minnesota is in cap hell. There’s talk up here that they will need to jettison players to free up money. They don’t even have enough to sign draft picks right now, is what I hear. Anybody interested in giving up a 2-3 round pick for Trae Waynes?

stanger,
    I’m kinda against trading up too, but I’m not completely against it. I’m just not convinced that any QB in this draft is worth giving up multiple high picks. I think the guy has to be a pretty sure fire special guy to make that sort of trade. I like Haskins potential, for example, but I don’t see him as that sort of guy. Take him at #13 if he’s there but don’t trade up for him. But again….it all depends on what you’d have to give up to go get a guy.

33. AOC pits fear in the GOP. They are terrified, lmao. It’s almost funny if it weren’t so stupid.

They haven’t realized she isn’t 35 and can’t run for president, and they don’t like anyone coming after their billions they stole from the working class.

I don’t really like or not like AOC, shes a non factor to Me, she’s not in Florida, and can’t run for prez.
    But I like the sound of a green new deal, but only if I could see the economic numbers first. Sadly this country is run like a drunken sailor on a gambling binge, we keep going further in debt, passing it down to the younger generations.

But I do like the fact she is brash, and scares the living shit out of the GOP, lmao. Buncha cowards can’t deal with a young woman, but honestly, they don’t seem to deal well with any women, and often treat them like property

I don’t think billionaires will pay the 70 percent tax rate, they don’t pay the lower rates now, they sure as hell won’t pony up more money just cause AOC asked for it, they will open up offshore accounts to avoid taxes, and play other shell games, just like they are now.

So that one sounds good on the surface, but imo is totally unenforceable

34. Phindog says:

OH MAN 😦

35. Thanks Avenarti, he made a dip on Nike and I got in, I’m up. Lol

That’s how I have to play the bear market, play off current events

36. I’m ok with trading up or down, so long as the plan to improve the team is followed, and the right players are selected.

We can’t trade up for Jordan’s, we could have had three players playing well for us before we send em packing when rookie contracts up.

That’s another thing that needs to be changed, after You select top talent, find a way to retain it

Liberals worrying about the deficit is the biggest sham, with all the entitlement programs they promote. Trumps tax cuts are for businesses not the rich.

• I mentioned I’m independent, lol. But many independents also believe the deficits are spiraling out of control.
      haven’t seen any tax cuts in my businesses. No one should worry about the deficit? That’s why it’s so high.
      Entitlement programs are for who? Taxpayers.

Who is the wall for? It’s not for me, and it doesn’t keep me safe, it’s a colossal waste of money, based on lies and gaslighting, that would be better of used helping disadvantaged American taxpayers from their daily suffering.

We can’t forget the nation was formed cause folks didn’t get representation from their taxes, they told the dictatorial king to screw off, then fled for the new land.

There isn’t any new land for ripped off taxpayers to flee to this time, so they need to stand and fight to get represented. Rich people don’t like us, they exclude us

What are you independent from? You’re a liberal through and through, so just own up to it. I’m a moderate but I identify more with the Republican party than the Democratic party. If there was every a viable independent candidate I would vote for one.

• Technically, I’m a registered RINO.
        Im not a liberal, I’m an independent, but i am currently register republican for one reason only.
        I want to vote in the republican primaries in Florida, so we can get a good republican candidate, not hot garbage like we have now.
        I would be open to vote for a good candidate, regardless of the party, even if it’s a republican. Remember, Trump isn’t really a republican, he’s a lifelong democrat
        He said he chose the GOP because the voters would be easier to manipulate, liberals are too highly educated to fall for his endless ruses.

I do believe in some liberal ideas,and also some conservative ideas. I’m more centrist than left or right, but who cares, it’s not important.
        I only seem liberal on the surface, cause trump moved the goal post far right, Nazi level
        like any American, I can vote for whoever I want, regardless of party affiliation

AOC only scares Democrats and the poor people in her district, like the ones that were hoping for the new Amazon jobs. She really fucked those people good.

• Not really, many think the richest man in the world didn’t need socialistic type handouts.

Republicans should be on board cutting out entitlements to the rich, not to the poor. They don’t like entitlements to poor, only the rich

Amazon lies, and their jobs suck, I have a friend that works for them.
      Bezos, the richest man in the world, don’t give a flying fuck about his workers, or taxpayers. He wants tax handouts. He only believes in socialism for the elite, not the taxpayers Smh

Taxpayers shouldn’t be giving taxes to rich people, that’s not representing the taxpayers, its ones in control raping us

David know you are on fire about politics, but in this case what Queens lost was Amazon HQ2 (or maybe 2A cause doing Crystal City in DC too). Yes there were like $3 bil in tax breaks offered over like 20 years, but projected return was $7 for every one of those.

And not a warehouse jobs, HQ jobs. Average salary of $150k for thousands of workers…. and a huge bonus for the home owners, business owners and landlords in the area. I try to stay away from politics….. but when dive in do come with facts.

• Those aren’t facts, Amazon lied about the pay. My friend at Amazon told me it was a lie to get the breaks, kinda like carrier lied. These people’s numbers are garbage, cooked books inflated to scheme us out of our hard earned money

The richest man in the world has no problem lying to try to get richer, it’s up to taxpayers to tell bezos to fuck off imo.
        The deceitful Bastard is the last person on earth that needs government handouts, that’s a fact

Anyone know how much Amazon paid in taxes last year? You might not want to know,,,

David — who am I to go with the media reports on this rather than what your friend who worked for Amazon said? You win.

And yes know that Amazon pays little in tax because ran at a loss while increasing market share via investment.

David – I don’t have millions, and I’m not afraid of AOC, she’s an empty headed fool. I hope she becomes the face of the Democratic party. All the empty headed 16 YO’s would undoubtedly fall for her free candy promises

• Btw She’s actually highly intelligent, do you think it’s easy to be a young minority woman and get elected to the house ways and means committee? She got elected cause she’s a fool? Lol that dog doesn’t hunt, she’s very smart.
      The rich ones in control love branding her a fool, cause they sit on big piles of money, billions and billions, and don’t want anyone coming after their ill gotten goods

The republicans Best way to defeat an opponent, is degrade them relentlously, some will believe after awhile. It’s the old adage, tell a lie often enough, people will believe

David – I’m not rich and the things AOC says are beyond comical. If you think she’s highly intelligent, well . . . .

Guess the dam broke on politics and there is a flash flood threatening the towns down the river. AOC comes from a different angle but she has studied Trump’s playbook real well. Just get your name out there anyway you can and facts don’t matter. Working for the Instagram persona who has hit the Hill. Most famous frosh congressperson since Daniel Boone. And man do the Conservatives (new school) love her being there and in the headlines.

I’m a registered Democrat. Ain’t that a kick. I never bothered to change my party affiliation.

Here is the inherent problem with your argument David. Unless you are propping someone up, they have to earn their livelihood from someone or some entity. This entity is your so called rich people. So if you dont cut the “rich people” business breaks they do business elsewhere. If they do business elsewhere, those elsewhere people make money and can pursue the American dream. So biting the hand that feeds you is not smart. People who want to become the next “rich people” start somewhere, and the previous “rich people” give them that chance. Does this not make any sense to you?

David C (@DolphinsSB52) says:
      March 26, 2019 at 1:58 pm

I’m not sure, but do You think it’s easy what she did? She’s so dumb it made her successful? Lmao. Ok
      ———————————————
      I didnt say she was dumb, i dont know the worman, she isnt in my political spectrum, im just saying you make a statement like you know what struggles she has had and ya dont.

• Yes and no. I do understand what capitalism is and how it works.

I’m just not on board 100 percent with the richest people in the world avoiding paying taxes, and begging for handouts, and telling lies until they get the money, then the truth comes out and they bail.
      Look what carrier and fox conn did, smh. That helps American Jobs? No it doesnt

D says:
    March 26, 2019 at 2:00 pm

David C (@DolphinsSB52) says:
    March 26, 2019 at 1:58 pm

———————————————

And no i dont think it was easier or harder for her to get there. There are as many advantages to being a minority these days as hindrances.

• I only listened to her speak of her struggles, and personally noticed how rich elite people attack her relentlously with lies.

But I do understand struggles and lies to hold You down, I have experienced a few of my own, and they are usually never easy to deal with.

, btw where are we going with this? Lmao

AOC is loved in her district

It’s not a poor district…lol

I live just outside of it guys

And she didn’t screw anyone here
    I didn’t want amazon in Long Island City either
    Not a single person in my neighborhood wanted them

Very people (except property owners) wanted amazon

If there is one thing I feel like I can inform you guys of it’s real estate (my practice)in my own neighborhood
    That neighborhood (Long Island city) was 10 years ago filled with eharwhouses (similar to Williamsburg Brooklyn)

But it opened up its zoning laws for high rises
    NYC offers something called a 421-a tax abatement to building developers
    Many of my clients receive it

Most of the new construction buildings in nyc receive 421a tax abatement
    421a tax abatements relieve the building developer of property taxes for a fixed period (usually 15 or 30 years) in exchange for being in rent stabilization for the period of the abatement

(I’ll send this post in parts)

• Piggy always gets it, hes a fucking braniac

While Piggy is smart, it’s his opinion. A lot of jobs were lost in that Amazon deal, no matter whether Piggy wanted it there or not.

My entire neighborhood has so much development as a result of new high rises – it looks like sim city

I moved from manhattan (upper east side) to Astoria (next to Long Island city) to take advantage of these laws (bc I know thisnisnnxoer shit being it’s my practice

It’s a wealthy neighborhood one subway stop away from midtown manhattan

Everyone in my neighborhood is a professional who commutes into manhattan

They don’t look for jobs in queens

Every new building here doesn’t add anything to tax revenue (which is a lot) it’s a commuter town bc it’s right outside of manhattan

Amazon was asking for so many Corp concessions
      It was basically creating a problem where we would have had so many people in a fairly new neighborhood (Astoria is not so new but LIC is) without any tax revenue

And no one needed the jobs they were bringing – who lives here already

Those jobs would have brought 25k people form outside of the city

And that would have driven up demand in the real estate market

And that would have driven up the rent of the people who already live here
      And driven up the price of purchasing a condo

The real estate brokers were already increasing prices based on amazon

I am personally in the market for a condo
      And when amazon pulled out of the area
      I basically exploded with glee

I saved somewhere between 50k and 100k when I buy a condo here

I

There’s more

Long Island city is right on the border of manhattan

Just south of is is Williamsburg and Greenpoint in Brooklyn (hipster central)

I can’t afgord to live in those places bc it’s somoverpriced

The community has been priced out
        It’s full of trust fund baby hispers and people who stay for a couple of years

There is great fear that both Long Island city and Astoria follow that trend (whichnis fine for me after a buy ancindo…lol)

Amazon would have accelerated it

And for what, getting rid of the people who live here to bring in Amazon white collar employees tonprice is all out …

No thank you
        No one who lives here wanted that

It’s a nyc story that a few of you might know about

But quite often, communities are pushed out for their own neighborhoods

And when you factor in the Amazon not adding any tax revenue, with the 421 tax revenue abatement thatbalready exists with rising real estate prices – it’s a fucking time bomb

Some places might need amazon
        NYC does not a and certainly my neighborhood does not

The way amazon went about their shakedown is ridiculous too

Making cities compete with each other to get the best tax deal. Maybe a little town might need that. We don’t

Jetblue has a Corp office in long island city
        So does fresh market and all the delivery services that cater tonmanhattan (bc they can’t find some in manhattan and we are on the border)

It’s an affluent neighborhood that I chose to live in over manhattan

But more importantly and this is important to note

It has nothing to do with AOC

She spoke out publicly a little about it

But don’t fault her or give her credit

It makes no sense

It was the state of NY that rejected Amazon
        Not the federal govt

She’s a US House member not a NY state rep

She has no jurisdiction on the negotiation

Local state senate members in my area were protesting
        They deserve all the credit (or the fault)

Not AOC

It was state tax exemptions amazon wanted – not federal ones. That’s exactly why they made it a competition between cities – which city can offer me more

It’s was never a federal issue

Blaming AOC her fueled by ignorant republican hate of her

It’s makes no sense to

Its not just an opinion of her
        It’s cant be right by the nature of how taxes work

Stanger – She won’t get any vote other than the liberal vote if she’s still relevant when she’s old enough to be President (7 years). I don’t worry about these things, until I have a reason to worry. The people she connects with now will be older and wiser then and will probably see through her at that point.

David C (@DolphinsSB52) says:
    March 26, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Yes and no. I do understand what capitalism is and how it works.

Look what carrier and fox conn did, smh. That helps American Jobs? No it doesnt
    ——————————————————————-
    The problem is you see it as personal tax breaks but its business tax breaks. Business tax breaks stimulate the economy, tax breaks for the rich is for personal savings, and no im not for ways to shift the economic burden to middle and lower classes. There is a difference, but most of the time when people speak of them within the liberal circles they do not at all differentiate. Tax breaks for businesses is a necessary thing to stimulate the economy if you think thats the same as letting the richest people keep their money then im sorry ya dont see the difference.

• I was going to get to that also Piggy, AOC didn’t take Amazon down by herself, that is literally impossible.

• I’m not for the 70 percent rate, she is.
      But I’m against billionaire welfare, always, I voted dfor Reagan, and I saw the trickled down bullshit doesn’t work, rich people don’t want shit trickling down, the haves and have not gaps are widening every year

I learned my lesson voting for republicans and trickle down crapola, and didn’t vote for the bushes, they suck

I’m dead set against the rich people get more welfare, they share with us. It’s not realistic

Study Foxconn and carrier, and see what got trickled down after billionaire welfare

David, AOC doesn’t know what democracy means, what a republic is, what capitalism or socialism is. I’ve heard her talk about them and she’s wrong about all 4. LOL

^ Rich guy picking on the minorities. lol

Typical leftist accusation from a leftist…errrr independent. LOL

• It’s gotta be Easy to make jokes, but impossible to prove me wrong, because I don’t bring wrong stuff here.
        lmao. That is ok with Me. I’m ok with the truth, even though I don’t always like the truth.

But it’s visually obvious from the posts, that deceit from others doesn’t fly with Me, I like real stuff I can deal with 😎

• I honestly haven’t listened to her much other than the Amazon thingy, new green deal, and 70 percent billionaire rate.

I like her style, polls show many trump supporters even like her style, lol

But that’s one thing I have in common, I don’t always like what she has to say.
      She did good helping to the richest man in the world from being a welfare queen, but I don’t know if her green deal is affordable until I see real numbers.

I think her billionaire 70 percent rate sounds funny, but is enforceable.

And she dances sexy, lol.
      But That’s about all I know of her, she’s not in Fl, not in the election, so she doesn’t warrant much research for Me

If she runs in 2024, I’ll check her out, along with the other candidates too

She’s a whole lot of spirit and not much on facts. Actually said they should give the $3 bil in tax breaks to pay for various community projects as if not giving the breaks was like money left in the checking account. Was a pathetically stupid comment. Be against… but don’t be stupid about it.

• She’s a lot like trump, that’s probably why I don’t like her much.

They both have nice sound bites, but no specifics in the plans, shallow pools

48. Like it or not. A bunch of Rich old White men rule this world. They make sure they have every advantage, even among other whites.

They damn sure make the rules and enforce em, and I don’t see how it’s possible minorities have many advantages. It’s a fact they do suffer racism,
    I’ve even experienced racism before because I don’t always have lily white friends. I don’t pick my friends by race, even though many do.

The racist victim, always knows what it feels like, but the perp never knows what they feel, he’s never felt it and doesn’t want to empathize with it. He just wants to keep the white superiority, and keep minorities in what he thinks is a lessor place.

I do not feel AOC had any advantages to get on the house ways and means, she had to earn it like everyone else

If anything, there was a better than even chance she had some resistance from old racists

So like her or not, she has accomplished much in a little time, some claim she will be the first female president, lol. I’m not sure of that, but honestly, she’s got the chutzpah for it.

For a female to get elected, she will have to be more aggressive than Hills was. She was far too laid back, didn’t campaign enough in the swing states.

It will take a superhuman effort for a woman to get elected, they have to overcome the ones that say women aren’t capable of leading.
    before WW2, women were housewives, thought not capable of men’s work.

The men got drafted and left for foreign lands, and Rosie the riveters became famous.

We won WW 2 because of our superior manufacturing abilities, no one could match us, especially when they were getting lit up with bombs.

So in effect, women were vital for us in WW2, and helped turn the tide to our FA our.
    They have proven themselves worthy, given he chance

Pig — you brought up the argument that there was against the Amazon HQ2 deal in Long Island City. Would have driven up prices and existing neighbors out. They are dealing with that in San Fran, another place where tech companies pay their folks a lot of money. No doubt that tax revenues would go up…. but for sure so would rents and property values. Same old story about how gentrification impacts communities.

In this case, the unique circumstances of Long Island City turn that into overdrive

Amazon is going to do that to other places like San Fran too which has similar conditions

San Fran has already happened — the Hippies have been pushed out by the techies. But while you are right a big move like this one… am old enough to remember when the Bowery,Meat Packing District, Tribeca and Chelsea were places you had to be careful at night. From what I hear Harlem is the cool new upcoming place.

50. ElephantRider says:

Is there a scratch on this record? It sure is broken!

LOL — been played backwards too often to see if can hear “turn me on dead man.” And thanks to the wonders of the internet you don’t need a phonograph to hear it.

David, don’t take the political stuff so seriously. Most of us all want the same things. Just different opinions on how to get there.

Piggy doesn’t want more jobs, he already has a job. F everyone else that doesn’t have one, just make the taxpayers for their unemployment! lol

ER – I made a football post at 1:59PM, I got crickets. 🙂

The Dolphins tried to trade for Matt Stafford last year. How about that????

55. Racism is part of why I closed my chat room. I know what being attacked racially feels like

I got attacked relentlously by the Polk county kkk leader because my wife and daughter aren’t white and hateful like him, bastard texted me and emailed me nonstop

He only pretended to ge Gigi , others , and My friend, to get what he wanted.

Ive seen his house, he is a desperate soul blaming everyone else for his own ineptitude.

I’m sorry I ever defended him, it was my biggest chat room mistake ever.
    But he tricked me, I thought we were friends, friends stick up for each other ya know?

Like I said, I was duped into thinking two things
    A he was a nice person
    B, he was a friend

I was wrong, and I’m sorry I defended a fake friend against some others here.

David — all that stuff is water long gone under the bridge. How about just sit back a bit, just be one of the folks on the board, and realize absolutely about politics will be solved on it. We might find the right back-up Long Snapper though. 🙂

We had a KKK leader on FME?

Not as far as I know, but same time knew who he meant. Got show up at the Fest meetings man.

I posted Dolphins stuff yesterday but it got very little traction.

I don’t remember who said it up the board and I don’t feel like looking but I don’t find drafting DL and OL boring. They make everything else work better.

Why does the media even attempt to interview Belichick? It’s like asking a wet rag questions. LOL

59. We just picked Tunsil in the first a couple years ago,

the fat guys are very important, but I don’t see them as first rounders, even though many do.
    You really can’t waste a first on an OL when You have huge need at QB,

if You do,,, You are Miami, lol

It’s time to get the next Franchise QB in here, don’t be surprised, Grier warned us he may go QB
    two years in a row.

To pick QB two years straight, is hard evidence you need a QB, or Your name is Jeff Ireland, lol

He picked guys we didn’t need

Tim – I said it. What I actually said was OL, because I would have paid James and had the option to go DL or QB. Now we need an OT, unless they really think Jesse Davis can handle the RT spot, which may be the case

61. Why did we let James go? I missed that event

Respect Andy Cohen a lot, and love his take on Flores: “He is humble. He is intense. He is caring. He is tireless.”

Full article from the league meetings worth a read.

Sounds like your describing Trump actually . . .

“Humble”? — or are you just getting back at me for saying no politics and then talking politics? 🙂

Yep, Trump to a tee. Humble and Trump go together just like kids and freeway 😉

• Lmao, right. Smh

Trump is the polar opposite of Flores in every way.
        Flores is very detail oriented, Trump couldn’t come up with a coherent detail if his life depended on it.
        I could go on forever, of the differences, but can You handle it? Lol

Prolly not, back to the draft for Me 😎

63. Lmao. 24/7 sports. , has this to say about James…

“Privately, some people close to the Dolphins waited to see who signed James with the same eager anticipation with which you wait to see who sits on the seat with the whoopie cushion,” Benoit wrote. “They believe a rude surprise awaits that GM. Turns out the GM is John Elway. He won’t hear the whoopie cushion until later down the road, but the Dolphins are already laughing. You can understand why Elway made the move; right tackles are hard to find, and playing with a bad one can significantly hinder your scheme. But the belief by some in Miami was that other teams wouldn’t know just how much energy was spent each week gameplanning ways to hide and help James. He’s not quick or nimble enough to get out in space in the screen game, and he’s prone to breakdowns (both physical and mental) in pass protection.”

Stanger – Not sure Trump is ANY of the things you mentioned above. That’s why it was damn funny! OK, maybe intense, possibly tireless, especially on twitter

This news that we attempted to trade for Stafford last year kind of blows me away. How the heck did that never come out until now?

I’m glad we didn’t trade for Stafford, he’s not a winner.

Mike E and Tim

In this case, my opinion is particualalry informed on the subject since it’s my neighborhood, my speciality of practice in law .

It’s really jobs (of people who don’t live here now) v increasing real estate costs combined with the absence of tax revenue

And to me it’s a no brainer for any municipality – you don’t want amazon if they are refusing to pay taxes to come here

But I’ll make you two a deal and take you through my neighborhood this summer and to the 7 train to go to a game at citifield

And I’m n the 7 you can see all the development – it’s like sim city here

The media created tanking and now Flores and Grier are annoyed they keep asking them about it. Just let it go already. It’s stupid and it was always stupid.

Piggy – It’s Jerky Boys

LOL @ Piggy

It’s a Jerky Boys reference. Mike and I joke around about it from time to time.

I got this from the internets so you know it’s true. Should put an end to this Trump debate.

• lmao,hes an expert on everything, but knows nothing.
      he cant even spell hamberders correct. he barely reads and isn’t computer literate.

he even makes dubya seem intelligent
      ,the maker of the idocracy movie, said it was a comedy, he never thought it would come true

You have to wear these

D says:
    March 26, 2019 at 3:56 pm

My favorite Jerky Boys is “You kick my dog”

I see Mondo has written some un-supported rumor / tripe about Gase wanting to trade a 1st round pick for Matt Stafford before last season and now other outlets are repeating it as “news” using the Herald as the source. SMH Mondo writes an article with no backup other than “league sources” and then other outlets start parrotting the information.

this is how “fake news” starts

75. holy shit stocks are way frigging down, im not selling til they go up,
    but what happened today, looks like a freakin bear den.

usually when they tank this hard trump fucked something up

just when i get ahead, sigh, im gonna go back to shorts

gonna check the news and see what trump fucked up now. lol

Hearing rumors that we are doing and all white throwback jersey in 2019

Mikey, how did you let them prank you like that.

78. ahhh house failed to override the veto on the fake wall, shit. trump crap[ always cost me money , but i refuse to sell til up. i refuse to lose money because of his bullshit, lol they will recover tommorrow,
    nvestors are skittish as hell, none seem to know buy or sell anymore. im making more mistakes than ever, even the candles are almost unreadable because they werent meant to predict breaking bad news.
    i think this is near the end of the 10 year bull market

79. OPTT starting an uptrend today, there has been a breakthrough on using the ocean tides for energy, and they are gonna skyrocket

its extremely oversold , formerly a $500 stock now going for $4.63. with a 1 year price target of $1200.

if You guys are into stocks , check out OPTT and see if its right for You

I got an idea for border security. All along the border between Mexico and the US they plant billions of used toothpicks. If you have ever had the displeasure of stepping on a toothpick you would know this would make people stop in an instant. there also should be a stench coming from the decaying matter picked from the teeth that would turn back most people from even attempting to cross. This is also a win win because we are reducing landfill with unnecessary thrown away toothpicks when these can be recycled for greater use, and the decaying material would serve as fertilizer for the arid landscape. A border security plan that is also environmentally friendly….now thats a win win.

Patriots owner Robert Kraft has pled not guilty and requested a jury trial in his South Florida prostitution case.

Rather than plea away his charges, Kraft is going all in on an aggressive legal strategy to get Jupiter, Fla. authorities to drop the charges. Kraft is, likely correctly, gambling a trial won’t be worth the court’s time and money.
    ————————————————–
    While we discussed this and why he is right in that belief, should he be at least a little concerned that he is being tried in South Florida…..I mean im not sure he will have many fans on that jury.

82. im still pissed that asshole mucked up my favorite fishing spot. now its tough to go offshore jupiter without thinking about that pos, lol

o btw, a girl that worked at an Oakland Park Spa near Lauderdale was murdered by a customer,
    shits gettiiing crazy
    she was a friend of my wifes friend, my MRS gave me this one,,,

D – I was very silly!

I tried earlier today! Lol

Flores was talking about how he expects Alonso to be on the team this year. When asked about the LBs he said sometimes all three will be on the field and sometimes none of them will be. That speaks to heavy dime at times.

Interesting he didn’t say 4 sometimes, as in a 3-4 defense

Tim – So what do you make of that, that he said only 3 LB’s?

The 4th LB isn’t on the team yet?

Because I think we view guys like Harris who will be an edge rusher and blitzer in the new defense, not necessarily a DE. Sometimes he will be. The Pats played nickel 90% of the time last year. But I think a lot of that was because they had solid or big leads in games and the opponents were forced to pass more. I think we’ll be a matchup defense. I think Minkah is going to be a multiple DB because he can do it and it keeps him on the field most of the time. I’m looking forward to seeing how we play on defense even if we’re not a very good defense. We should be okay though. We don’t know who else we’ll add yet like you said about the 4th LB who will likely be another edge rusher. Will we add another DT, or a hybrid DT/DE?

David you talk about rich white men, what about George Soros? What’s your take on him?

• he is very rich too, but hes not in charge of running the country. the ones tasked with that responsibility love a good scapegoat to shift all blame.

he gets accussed of financing everything liberal, but i dont know how he can afford half of wjhat he gets accused of.

but he has alot of value to the gop, a target tp shoot at, and they love a scary conspiracy at all times, to keep all afraid and all at attention

be very afraid, caravan and soros coming to get ya!

, i dont like soros, but like fake fearmongering even less

i know You arent afraid of him, right? he doesnt live under your bed i hope, lol

Soros is worth over $8B he has plenty to finance his anti-American agenda.

You’re also making light of a real problem within these caravans. They are infiltrated with people from the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia. It’s not just gang, drug cartel officers and human traffickers from Central America and Mexico.

You don’t march on a country waving your nation’s flags and making demands. You come here the right way. Why is that so difficult? You think thousands of people just all got together and decided to do this without an agenda? It’s pretty fucking obvious.

• food for thought though, when Cohen made an accusation about payment for porn stars, he produced an actual copy of a check, ya know, evidence.

when hannity fearmongers and says soros paid for this and that. there isnt any copy of checks.

so i dont know what he finances, there isnt much evidence coming from the gop on hm, \
        just fear fear fear fear drilled into the subjects head and Psyche

im sick of the fear bastards telling us when to be afraid over phantoma crises.

if i have to live in constant fear, i dont want to live, thats a shitty life IMO

i couldnever be republican, because i dont scare easily, especially when its lies,

why should i fear something that doesnt exist? am i afraid of the carabvans? lmao hell no, bring it on bitch, there isnt any caravan talk now, where are they? are they nice people now”

im sick of the gaslighting .. and ready for a positive president to represent all of us

3 of 4 NFL.com mock drafts have us taking QB’s

2 have us taking Haskins at #13, 1 has us taking Lock at #13, and 1 has us taking a DT, Christian Wilkins

I think other than a QB, my 2 favorite picks are Ed Oliver or Montez Sweat

I can’t think of the name of the DT that’s a top prospect but was injured training for the combine. Anyone know?

93. tim, You believe the lies and fake emergency? u are afraid, lol

go ahead, have fun.being scared of lies and fake emergencies/ i have a life to attend

there is no caravans coming to kill us, there isnt any evidence soros financed it,

its the white domestic terrorists already here killing people

im never afraid of GOP lies, NEVER, there isnt anything to be afraid of

dont ask me to shake in my boots, i will do that if i feel like it, but i dont do boot shaking on request, lol im not a gop sheeple

Try to stay on topic. So none of these people have been detained? Do you ignore reality for political purposes? You know the phrase “get lost in the crowd”. If you don’t think that’s happening I have more sand for you. You’re not looking at an issue for what it is, you’re exposing your political bias. This isn’t a party issue though plenty of morons are making it one. It’s actually happening and couch potatoes are deciding what’s what. LOL

By the way I’m not accusing Soros of funding any of this. Just stated that he is capable. So are other nations.

• the potus is coming after my families health care, and wasting money on the hannitty wall, thats our funding, our money.

thats more scarey than any fake emergencies

you want me to be afraid? sorry, im not gonna be, ive had a hard life, and i have had some real fears, this isnt a real fear

• saying im not afraid of soros, is very much on topic,

because that was the question that i was asked by Steve, what do i think of soros.

94. bullies always attempt control by fear.

thats why i have 2 middle fingers, lol

95. for all the scaredycats…. this can help u get through Your fear…

96. this ones from Barney, about a little old lady that wasnt afraid of anything

97. i was in a place crash in a blizzard at night in a foreign country, now that was scary.

i rode out hurricane irma in 130 mph winds, i didnt know if the house and fam would survive, that was scary.
    i met a 7 foot bear face to face on my property, that scared me

but fake emergencies dont scare me, they disgust me

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 13: Oliver, Ed, DT, Houston (A)
    Round 2 Pick 16: Edwards, David, OT, Wisconsin (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 14: Ximines, Oshane, DE, Old Dominion (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 14: Benzschawel, Beau, OG, Wisconsin (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 13: Deiter, Michael, OG, Wisconsin (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 19: Guyton, Jalen, WR, North Texas (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 20: Armstead, Ryquell, RB/FB, Temple (A+)

• i like oliver, dont know the rest, but im gonna check em out later

but You dont have a QB in Your draft? yea thats prolly right then, lol

this team seldom every drafts a damn QB< thats why we dont have anything but rental free agent bandaids

That draft was for Bookman!

You know I’d love to see us draft is Chase Winovich. He’s a gamer. Reminds me of Clay Matthews obviously because of the long blonde hair. Maybe not as talented but he’s a high effort guy who is productive. Piggy did a piece on him. He reminds me of a Pats type of player. Some OLB and some DE.

David, you’re personnel issues have nothing to do what migrant caravans are doing. This isn’t about Trump, he didn’t order them to come here, lol. That’s why I said stay on topic. You’re all over the place, man. We’re a land of laws and all of a sudden they don’t matter anymore? You don’t see that as a problem?

• i dont have many personnel problems, im very happy with My employees,

but You asked to stay on topic. im ok with that , but You need to stay on topic too.

Steve asked me a question what do i think of soros, and i answered it

you love arguing huh?

• by the way fuck You suggesting i have personal problems because i answered a damn question about soros.. ive seen You answer questions before, yet didnt call You out

You arent my damn daddy, and i dont have to do jump to Your beat!
        You re the one scared, not Me

bravery isnt a problem, its something You wouldnt understand, fraidycat

i gave You a Barney vid to help, lol,
        im such a nice guy, but You are unappreciative, lol

I’ll be shocked if Benzschawel lasts until the 4th round. Same for Deiter in the 5th.

My perfect draft would be

Oliver, Ed (DT) Houston
    McGary, Kaleb (OT) Washington
    Allen, Zach (DE) Boston College
    Jenkins, Elgton (OG/C) Mississippi State
    Pierschbacher, Ross (OG) Alabama
    Renfrow, Hunter (WR) Clemson
    Armstead, Ryquell (RB/FB) Temple

Too much football at once huh?

Never mind David, believe what you will. But if you’re going to preach, expect some rebuttals from time to time.

108. im out, walking away with middle fingers to Tim, next time mind Your own manners fraidy boy,

steve can ask me a question if he wants, and i can answer if i want. You have nothing to do with it.

im not gonna cry with You, nor waste any more time on someone not worthy of my time,

all i can say is You need to get help, im not helping though, because You acted like a asshole to Me

keepin it real

David, my personal issues comment was in reply to this. WTF did this have to do with anything we were discussing?

“i was in a place crash in a blizzard at night in a foreign country, now that was scary.

i met a 7 foot bear face to face on my property, that scared me

but fake emergencies dont scare me, they disgust me”

I didn’t say mental issues, I said personal issues but your replies seem to fit the former. Are you mixing me in with another conversation you’re having with someone else?

110. Phindog says:

David. You don’t live in a border state and don’t see what happens to the states that have to deal with all the ramifications of illegal immigration. All our costs are ridiculous compared to the rest of the country and they bring their mentality to all the sanctuary cities around me. We pay huge fees and tax increases to provide for them and suffer from their abuse of the American dream. Yes there is an issue on our southern border and it is a crisis. It’s not fear monger bullshit it is real. It needs to be controlled and now. And that is Fact and not fear. You are not independent you are a far left mental case from reading all your posts. Please quit telling us that your opinions are facts. Your facts are just stuck in your simple mind.

• TryPod says:

Not trying to defend David, or offend anyone for that matter, but Florida has a long history of dealing with immigrants, legal and illegal, including violent felons and the like that were released from Castro’s jails in the 80’s. Florida in fact IS a border state for all intents and purposes. With 1350 miles of coastline, much of the Caribbean and Central America has used it as a gateway into the US.

How screwed are we that half the nation is mad that our President is “not” a traitor???????????????????????????????

This place can get weird, like this kind of weird. LOL

Wyoming,
    Sorry bud! I purposely didn’t address that post to you because I’ve seen several others posted here with those guards picked in the 4th round or lower…so I didn’t wanna just single you out. No shitting intended. Lol
    ***
    I liked your draft. 3 OL. 2 of whom I really like.

mf13ss says:
    March 16, 2019 at 7:48 pm
    Greg Cosell’s QB comparisons

Tyree Jackson = Logan Thomas
    Drew Lock = Matthew Stafford
    Easton Stick = Alex Smith
    Ryan Finley = not good enough to make a comparison
    Will Grier = Andy Dalton

————–
    I posted this 10 days ago, for those who missed it. IF the reports are true that we wanted to land Matthew Stafford, I wonder if Drew Lock is the type of QB we’d like to draft.

David C (@DolphinsSB52) says:
    March 26, 2019 at 2:55 pm

He only pretended to ge Gigi , others , and My friend, to get what he wanted…
    —————-
    David,

That is a VERY serious charge you just levied, against someone who can’t even defend himself here. I don’t find that to be cool, nor do I agree with you that Walker is a KKK leader.

I’ve spoken with Walker dozens of times, and never once did I get that sense out of him.

Now if there’s something I don’t realize, I’d be happy to hear it… I don’t want to see Walker, only to have him kill me, ya know? Be real.

If not, I suggest you retract what you stated above. Again, he can’t even defend himself here.

Yo MF , did they compare Haskins to anyone ?? Out of comparisons above .. give me Stafford for 500 please Alex

FIRST of all… my apologies for not realizing your situation and missing you yesterday! I hope all is going GRAND for ya, Manitoba!

As for Greg Cosell… no. He did not compare Haskins to anyone.

I would compare a young and incomplete Haskins to: I don’t know! He’s got so much upside, and I think that Son thinks I’m messing with him. But the truth is, if Haskins is there @ R1P13, I’m RUNNING to the podium. Further truth? I highly doubt Haskins will be there @ R1P13.

Great to see ya, man!!!

• manitobafinfan says:

Thank ya sir, was a bit scary at the onset, and a major pain in the ass for over a month… hopefully will be 100% soon , but mostly liveable now .. Sounds like Locks stock is barrelling upwards after his Pro day.. like the reports on him and would not be upset if we took him either… if they don’t work out there will be next year to try again with much ammo

Prayers for your continued recovery, sir.

Not sure that is possible at any time ( apply as a reply where you see fit )

118. Phindog says:

Get my number from Mike E and give me a call.

119. Phindog says:

Toba !!

steveccnv says:
    March 26, 2019 at 7:16 pm
    ————–
    Sore topic to talk about with left-leaning people! What was it, $408K that he paid to Kim Foxx? And ALL of Jussie Smollet’s 16 felonies have been dropped. WTF?!!

He was exonerated…lol

Do you guys really think it was cool to ‘exonerate’ Jussie Smollett… who could have actually caused a riot and/or race war?

I’m sorry, but I don’t think it’s very funny at all. I’m AGAINST racism.

If he did it (and there is reason to think he did) I would like to see him charged

The point I was making is that not being charged with a crime has little value in determining whether some one has been exonerated

People aren’t charged bc
        – the crime can’t be proven to a jury
        – corruption is in place in the policing agency (which I think is less common than people suggest)
        – they didn’t do it

But not being charged with a crime is never an exoneration.

121. Phindog says:

OK.. I’m out for the night. See you peeps tomorrow. I shaved my mustache and beard and now my wife is wanting to get all stranger ( not Stanger ) on me. No offense Stanger , she thinks you and your wife are cool people.

NFL News:
    Offensive and Defensive pass interference is now reviewable even when it wasn’t called on the field.

Saints would have been in the Super Bowl.

I guess that’s the motivation

But PI is arbitrary
      So watching a replay a thousand times to determine something that’s basically a judgment call is going to wear thin fast

What’s next reviewing holding?

Where it is really going to suck is in the last 2 minutes of a half. A game could get ugly with replays during that time. The league will have to be careful in determining what type of play will initiate a booth review.

In the rest of the game, each side still only gets 2 reviews if they don’t win both their challenges, so it shouldn’t impact play too much.

• manitobafinfan says:

FACT

Since it was implemented in CFL, was used mostly to challenge Non calls .. at the onset they wee given three per game , and would abuse them by looking all over the field as opposed to just parts that actually affected the play .. after a year was reeled back to one per game

Having the last two minutes being reviewed by HQ is a good bar to start

I think I’m just getting old and crabby and I don’t want to review anything anymore

Just deal with it!

🐷

My issue with replay for PI is it gives teams like the cheats more chances to get favorable calls.

128. ElephantRider says:

I dont like ticky tack reviews. We all know the Cheats are gonna win all the ghost calls anyway. They are going to grey area everything and the game is going to go on forever…..

They need less rules! Not more and more reviews

I’m too lazy to look it up so if anyone knows the answer, fire away. Those non-calls that are now reviewable, is that an automatic review by the league in real time, or does a team have to use a challenge? Either way that’s a huge step forward. If the importance is getting things right, that’s a good way to achieve that.

130. Krishna says:

Just for you, Tim…..about 24 hours ago around 4am, I was thinking how boring the draft might be picking only OL and DL and I will like it (because imo we need to start there).

Haven’t heard from Rhino, BBM.

Have an EC question for The Flying Pig, but will save it for “next” time.

And to be clear, questioning the validity of a result that is so disparate to history/experience/trends is not whining. It’s observation and curiosity vs blind faith, sheeple thinking. Questioning has nothing to do with lib thinking. I’m trying to understand.

BBM was posting here earlier this week

I haven’t heard a thing from 🦏 In some time

• Krishna says:

Maybe, t thought someone asked me about Rhino…thought it BailBondMike.

Read a lot this a.m. trying to keep up……

NEW BLOG UP! Let’s all please do our best to keep the political talk off this blog. Thanks!