Dolphins embarrassed in Week 17 must win playoff scenario, 56-26

Josh Allen is laughing . . . ALL OF BUFFALO IS LAUGHING . . . Today, the Buffalo Bills swaggered their way to a thoroughly demoralizing win over the upstart Miami Dolphins. The Bills basically planned to win this game with their starters or without them, that’s how you go into a game. It became more than that, much more than that. The Bills with Matt Barkley in at QB could have ran out the clock on offense up 35-13 in the 3rd QTR but instead, HC Sean McDermott decided to rub our noses in it and continued to attack through the air, all the way into the 4th QTR. Matt Barkley threw 13 times in the 2nd half, and not just dinks and dunks, but throwing downfield. All the way into the 4th QTR, the Bills were still throwing as Barkley threw a 56 yard bomb downfield for a TD. What purpose is this other than a show of dominance?

It’s one game, that’s all it is, but when I think back to the games in other seasons where we needed a win to stay in the playoff race, this is all too familiar. No way did I expect Brian Flores’s 2020 Miami Dolphins to get abused like this. I didn’t see it coming. I don’t have the desire to give you people past examples of Dolphins failures to show up in games like this but trust me, if you seek them they’re there, and this was no different. Different HC, different players, but same result. All the good things we did this season seemed to evaporate in one week.

The questions that require answers going forward is do we have a potential quality starter at QB in Tua Tagovailoa? How many WR’s are we allowed to draft in one draft class? If the Colts somehow fall to the Jacksonville Jaguars today can we really fly back to Buffalo next week? I’m going to imagine the Bills would open up as 2 TD favorites. I think the action would be extremely heavy on the Buffalo side pushing the spread closer to 3 TD’s.

If I can step back for a moment with calmer typing fingers (I can’t!!!), I can look at the rest of the 15 games we played and feel proud. Today just bitch-slapped that right out of my body. There will be no fond feelings about this season, and now I really have legitimate concerns that we might not have a QB. That hurts the most, although we are in a position to remedy that if we so choose. On the other hand, I just can’t imagine that happening and more than likely we will try and build around Tua, and to be fair, it still might be the right move. I’m just waaaay less unsure about that at the moment. I think about last week when the Browns played the Jets and Baker Mayfield didn’t have his top 3 WR’s due to COVID-19 and threw the ball 53 times and couldn’t find the endzone once, against the Jets no less. It wasn’t ideal for Tua to have to lean on a gimpy DeVante Parker, Lynn Bowden Jr. Malcolm Perry and twice cut Isaiah Ford.

So what happened to our once dominant defense, the #1 scoring defense in the NFL? I don’t have to tell you that stat went right the fuck out the window today, comically so, to the point we will likely be mid pack now, not quite #28 as I had joked earlier. Hey, all the games count, this one counted just as much as any other, if only we felt that way as a team and did something about it. I don’t have to explain, this article is cathartic, I’m releasing all the negativity with every keystroke. I’m still not rooting for the Jags though, I don’t know if I could take another week of football like this one back to back.

GO DOLPHINS 2021!!!

789 Responses to Dolphins embarrassed in Week 17 must win playoff scenario, 56-26

Dolphins Free Agents (partial list)
    Who you wanna keep?
    Good news is no huge contracts needed.

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
    RB Matt Breida
    IOL Ted Karras
    LB Vince Biegel
    P Matt Haack
    LB Elandon Roberts
    RB DeAndre Washington
    WR Mack Hollins
    IDL Davon Godchaux

As always, it depends on the salaries. I’d like to keep Fitz, Haack and Godchaux. If we’re going to draft a guy like Parsons that makes Roberts expendable. Biegel is a good ST’s guy besides being good depth. I would like to keep Roberts but he’s a 2 down thumper that might not have a roster spot against a LB who also plays ST’s. Godchaux may price himself out of here, but I like him and would like to keep him.

I probably try to sign most of those guys

Washington and Hollins probably should not get very high offers and might be camp casualties, but I wouldn’t mind letting them compete for a roster spot in 2021

Kong, okay it’s about the Georgia election. I’ve tuned out of politics for awhile. It’s such a negative vibe.

I get it. I wasn’t trying to start any big political discussion or say anything to stir anyone up. Only mentioning today is a big day. Some of us still care very much. It will impact people one way or another. As Mike said, the Knickerbockers have a winning record. Write it down so you can tell your grandkids where you were and what you were doing…

Yeah know worries just stating why I didn’t know because I’m not even following it. I think the whole system is fucked up that it gets decided in January. The fact that voting is such a conundrum in this country is sad.

A friend of ours down the shore was diagnosed with Covid and double pneumonia a couple of weeks ago, just found out she passed away this morning. Really sad, feel bad for her husband and son, but even more so for her grandchildren 10 and 7 years old. I lost my grandmother when I was 8 and I still remember how difficult that was. That was the first death I experienced and I was very close with my Grandma. Be safe folks.

This thing is so widespread now, most people I know have been impacted by the virus itself by this point, and that is before taking into account the financial impact from the shutdown. It’s sad.

Looks like Tanya Roberts is dead again.

She was a Bond girl in ‘A View to a Kill’, not ‘You Only Live Twice’…

According to Spotrac, Ted Karras should be looking for $10 mil per year. Like him the player and person, but makes you think about drafting a center too .

Even if he was signed I would be thinking about drafting a center

That seems pricey

He played every snap of every game I’m pretty sure. There’s some value he was a leader and Captain this year and really helped the rookies. He’s like Davis you just keep those guys around.
      Davis played damn near every snap too but did it in 4 different positions.

“Tua we’re very happy with,” Grier said. “He’s our starting quarterback.”

“While Grier didn’t really hedge much, it’s worth pointing out that he did decline to answer whether the team would consider drafting a quarterback with the third overall pick, saying he wasn’t going to get into draft strategy.”

Obviously She never starred in any movies with pigs so she wasn’t overshadowed

Grier, “Tua is our starting Quarterback unless we swing a deal for Deshaun”

Unfortunately O’Brien doesn’t work for the Texans anymore, so there is no one there dumb enough to let Watson go, lol.

Kick on me for bringing up politics….. but this is funny. Pres’ official schedule normally lists what he is doing minute by minute.
    ————————–
    For both Monday and Tuesday of this week a summary of Donald Trump’s official schedule as released by the White House reads: “President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. He will make many calls and have many meetings.”

Stanger is back at making divisive blog posts again I see 😉

LOL — I find funny what I do. If it is divisive so be it. Someone gonna say that is not most different? 🙂

January 4, 2021 at 11:45 pm
    My early mock draft now that the season is over. Just playing around but kind of realistic. 🙂
    #3 LB Michah Parsons, PSU 6-3 245
    #18 RB Najee Harris, ALB 6-2 230
    #36 ED Zaven Collins, Tulsa 6-4 260
    #50 WR Chris Olave, OSU 6-1 190
    #82 WR Tylan Wallace, OKLS 6-0 190
    —————–
    I really like Zaven Collins. Methinks he’s very underrated coming out of Tulsa. Great size and great potential. I wish his production was better, but his Combine could raise his stock BIG TIME. As of right now, I’m not sure I’d take him @ #36.

Tim, GREAT CALL on Zaven Collins! He’s most certainly someone to keep an eye on!

I did this mock just from research I’ve been doing the last few weeks, not doing a simulator. I see Collins listed in the 30’s on a lot of top 100 lists. I think his game fits what we do on defense. He’s another multiple guy. You can move him around just like Parsons. I think we need more closing speed in the front 7.

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
    RB Matt Breida
    IOL Ted Karras
    LB Vince Biegel
    P Matt Haack
    LB Elandon Roberts
    RB DeAndre Washington
    WR Mack Hollins
    IDL Davon Godchaux
    _________
    I’d re-sign everyone but the 2 running backs.

Brian Flores and Chris Grier end of season presser starting now. A thread
    1:59 PM · Jan 5, 2021·Twitter Web App

2h
    Grier on Tua:

Tua, we’re very happy with. He’s our starting quarterback.
    1h
    @WingfieldNFL
    Grier follows up: “I want to be clear that Tua is our starter.”
    1h
    @WingfieldNFL
    Brian Flores says they expect everyone on the coaching staff back next season. Mentions he hopes it’s not a jinx given the team lost Karl Dorrell and Patrick Graham last year.
    1h
    @WingfieldNFL
    Chris Grier adds to the goal, in addition to repeating Flo’s message on the process and getting better every day, “never set a timetable for anything, it’s just about getting better each day.”
    1h
    Grier:

Emmanuel Ogbah did a great job and he’s the right kind of person. Came in, worked hard. The coaching staff did a great job figuring out what he does well and his fit in the scheme and he just took off from there.
    1h
    @WingfieldNFL
    Chris Grier was asked about consideration for GM of the year. He turns it around and says Brian Flores is his pick for Coach of the Year.
    2h
    @WingfieldNFL
    Grier: Tua and our training staff both worked very hard of getting him prepared. He credits Kyle Johnston, Dave Puloka and Brian Flores for the plan put in place for Tua coming off his surgery last offseason.
    1h
    Brian Flores on the goal for 2021:

The goal is to get better every day. Develop players, coaches, people within the organization, develop ourselves and let the results take care of themselves. Process and preparation.
    1h
    @WingfieldNFL
    Flores says he’ll know more after his evaluation is over but his snapshot view of the OL is that he saw improvement across the board. Said the group was solid.

1h
    @WingfieldNFL
    Adding competition to every position, bringing in guys that fit your system, push people and make them better… Grier on some of the focal points of the offseason.
    1h
    @WingfieldNFL
    Flores says it’s tough to make any decisions two days after the season ended. Continues to point to the evaluation process.

“We’re gong to be as thorough as possible and make the best decisions possible for the organization.”
    1h
    @WingfieldNFL
    Brian Flores says he feels the OL made some improvement, both the 3 rookies and the 2 vets they said. Said the next few weeks is when they’ll evaluate everything – players, position groups, third down, red, zone, schedules, and on and on.

I just can’t see us drafting Micah Parsons. LOVE the guy(!), but we don’t rely on ONE STUD LB. We utilize interchangeable LBs who are SOLID, not $TUD$.

That’s not to say that we’d never draft Parsons, but it seems to me that we need immediate help on the Offensive side of the ball. And believe it or not, Chan Gailey coached us out of a BOATLOAD of sacks, by constantly checking down (see Tua, for example).

We need help on the O-Line, WR, and the RB positions. And that said, our rooks on the O-Line looked VERY good this year as rooks. Next year, they might be a formidable force of sorts. Me? I’m looking at Offense with our first two picks in 2021.

Better stated… I’m looking for Offensive weapons to help Tua.

I picked his former college teammate RB Najee Harris who’s also an excellent receiver in the 1st and a WR in the 2nd and 3rd. We also have FA to fill some of those holes. But I don’t want the entire offense being rookies and 2nd year guys. Balance it out on both sides of the ball.

Parsons has nothing to do with relying on one stud LB. He’s just a really good football player that upgrades our defense. The 80’s Giants didn’t rely solely on Lawrence Taylor either, they just added him to the mix and he helped the defense get to another level.

Just remember I’m a defensive guy so that’s what I would do. None of our picks have anything to do with what Grier and Flores will do. 🙂

I’ve got to admit… the idea of adding Parsons is intriguing to me.

We’re going to be playing against Josh Allen and Co. for the next 10 years. We’ve got to make it tough on him every time we play him or he’ll beat us. We need more closing speed. We were gifted the #3 pick from Houston to add a special front 7 guy like Parsons. I think the top 2 picks will be QBs and he’ll be right there for us.

I change my mind everyday

But I’m starting to think JaMarr Chase might be the pick at 3

Which on has better hands?
    Chase
    Waddle
    Smith

That’s the one we should draft!

Chase has the best hands

I mean there is nothing wrong with Waddle and Smith but chase has really good hands, really good body control and is the kind of WR who fights for the ball and then runs at defenders

He’s a bit scrappy

The other two are probably better athletes

They had odd rankings

35: R2 P3 C Landon Dickerson – Alabama
    50: R2 P18 RB Najee Harris – Alabama
    81: R3 P17 OT Daniel Faalele – Minnesota
    120: R4 P18 EDGE Quincy Roche – Miami
    196: R6 P17 WR Dyami Brown – North Carolina
    253: R7 P31 TE Nick Eubanks – Michigan

I hate that I got so many with Saban Stank on them.

I bet the Bills are happy they didn’t scrap Josh Allen after his rookie season.

Without picking specific prospects, for me we need to improve our closing speed on the front 7, add playmakers at WR and that doesn’t mean they have to catch 50+ yard TD passes. But more chunk yards and YAC. We do get Preston Williams back but he’s already showing durability is an issue with him – two season ending injuries his first two seasons. If he’s good to go great, but we can’t rely on him and you can say that about Parker too. What sucks about that is Parker is really friggin talented and some injury always slows him down. Tua and him hooked up down the sidelines like 3 times against the Bills and it was a clinic.

Ya know what too, Bowden and Perry may become more dynamic. I think the team has a vision for them moving forward. They can both Wildcat and throw the ball. We’ve tried to run that a dozen or so times at a pretty sub par clip. But I like that they’re working on it and showing it. Our offense was extremely young at all positions.

Grier and Flores have a nice body of work to evaluate and make tough decisions. Phase III has begun, year 3 is Phase III, it’s science. 😉

I think Bowden has more potential than Perry. They both need work on route running. Bowden’s speed is impressive but they are both raw

Agreed. Perry did a nice on that TD though. Our entire offense is raw. It really is.

I want too impressed with either of them. I really think the entire unit needs an overhaul. Not sure it’s worth investing in players who might not have a higher ceiling than gadget plays

WOW!!!

He earned it. It’s nice to see some one other than a QB win

My problem with him is he’s built really thin. I hope he can prosper in the NFL.

I hear you – he looks super skinny

But he’s been durable in a conference that brings a lot of pros into the nfl

I do think we can take a WR at 3
        I think if we do, there is still a question of which receiver
        Chase or Smith?

And that still leaves a very good receiver in Waddle who may be there later

He’s a better prospect but he reminds me of Lamar Thomas 6-1 170. I don’t see a long career with Smith. The NFL is still brutal. He’s going to get tackled by guys who are 200-250 often. 30-80 lb. differences. I’m not taking him at #3.

Justin Jefferson is 6-1 200. It’s not the same.

I mean I prefer achase

But the heisman hardware and the relationship with Tua favors Smith

Piggy, you don’t draft college teammates just because in the NFL. To me Najee Harris is the guy we should add at #18 – not too early for a RB which is now a downgraded position even though they still make a difference. Derrick Henry was drafted in the 2nd round #45 in 2016 and what’s going on in Tennessee? Good or great players make a difference. They just do.

I think Parsons and Harris changes everything for us. We become that team that nobody wants to play.

Your are omitting JaMarr Chase from the discussion
      He’s the top rated WR
      And he might be the pick at 3

We’ve got a while to go but I do think at 3 we are probably looking at 4 candidates
      Chase, Smith, Parsons and Sewell

And at 18 I really think Harris will be on our radar

And like I said before
        If we draft Parsons and then Harris and then look at WR in the 2nd round – I’m all for it

I like some of the guys graded to go in the 2nd

Piggy, I want to stop RBs and QBs from getting big yards and 1st downs. I also want to get 1-3 yards when we need it as opposed to can’t get to the LOS. Parsons and Harris can be that. Difference makers on both sides of the ball.

26. Krishna says:

I don’t really know who Micah Parsons is, but i think some here has likened him to LT. IFF he is close to LT (seems hard to believe) you take him at 3. Right? Generational talent, right? LT was a game changing, mother fuckin beast. I loved him.

I hope Najee is there for our 2nd 1st round pick. We need a 3 down RB. He is all that. Good vision, power running, and nice hands.

Way too early to be talking draft. Lmao…

28. ElephantRider says:

Gailey has quit. Everyone happy now?

I think the Jets will take the Tackle @2, If not we jump on him,

I highly doubt we draft a QB at 3 due to the fact that Grier &Co does not want to appear wrong about last years #5 pick,

taking parsons at 3? I don’t think that’s good draft strategy taking an ILB that early.

our best bet would be to trade back, i’m sure there are teams that would be standing in line to draft the next QB off the board.

January 5, 2021 at 10:44 pm
    And like I said before

I like some of the guys graded to go in the 2nd
    _______________________

This is pretty much how I’d like the draft to go.

I played golf wit Cornelius Bennett as well, (Bisquit)
    i remember asking him if he was part of the Eric Dickerson trade, he got offended, he said “no, Dickerson was part of his trade” LOL.
    is he a better comparison to Parsons?

32. Krishna says:

Why do you think Flores pulled Tua twice in games he thought Dolphins could win? Because he didn’t think Tua could. Duh!

33. Krishna says:

Mike E always wants the shiny next QB. Was Brady your all in QB? He sucked and proved it. I was never on his bandwagon either.

3. Penei Sewell OT, Oregon
    18. Najee Harris RB, Alabama
    35. Chris Olave WR, Ohio State
    50. Landon Dickerson IOL, Alabama
    81. Quincy Roche EDGE, Miami
    119. James Wiggins S, Cincinnati
    195. Tony Poljan TE, Virginia
    204. Master Teague RB, Ohio State
    252. Mustafa Johnson IDL, Colorado

9 draft picks isn’t enough for me. I’m sure Chris Grier will channel his inner MTP and grab some more lower rounders to make me happy. lol

So who is our next OC?

Krishna says:
    January 6, 2021 at 10:13 am (Edit)
    Mike E always wants the shiny next QB.
    *********************
    Are you saying that I want to draft a QB in 2021?

Shane Steichen was the Chargers’ OC who will be available now.

Got a tetanus shot today, feels like Sonny punched me in the arm!

I’m not saying Micah Parsons will be the next LT. What I’m saying is he’s the kind of LB who can impact a defense in a big way like LT did. The way teams play defense these days, and especially our defense, some LBs move around and do different things. I think Parsons can be one of those types of LBs.

Piggy, I’m not omitting Ja’Marr Chase from the discussion. He could very well be our pick at #3.

So Chan Gailey did resign. Now we can get back to discussing who’ll be the next OC.

I had said it was more likely Chan would just walk away than get fired

What is happening in the Capitol right now is scary. They should tear gas the shit out of the scumbags.

This looks like a fucking third world country!

Oh geez!!! That is insane what’s going on at the Capitol. This is how divided we are in this country. Lots of people are going to jail if they don’t get killed first. You can’t break into the fucking Capitol. Nothing like social distancing. SMH

These people have had enough of the BS. All these courts throwing the cases out. Stacy Abrams sister the judge on the case in GA to fix the voter roll doesn’t recuse herself, cheating last night…enough is enough

• twicethethe says:

Agreed, Tim. I don’t care which side one is on – that some serious BS. Unacceptable.

Tim — interesting times we live in. It’s right out of the Dem Convention in 1968.
    ——————————————
    Supporters of President Donald Trump have breached the US Capitol as lawmakers count the Electoral College votes certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s win.

Shortly after 1 p.m. ET hundreds of pro-Trump protesters pushed through barriers set up along the perimeter of the Capitol, where they tussled with officers in full riot gear, some calling the officers “traitors” for doing their jobs. About 90 minutes later, police said demonstrators got into the building and the doors to the House and Senate were being locked. Shortly after, the House floor was evacuated by police.

Vice President Mike Pence was also evacuated from Capitol, where he was to perform his role in the counting of electoral votes.

Video from inside the Capitol showed Trump supporters marching through Statuary Hall. The US Capitol Police is asking for additional law enforcement for assistance, including federal authorities, per a source familiar.

It was all peaceful, no reason for a lockdown.

They broke into the Capitol and broke windows. That’s not peaceful.

It’s not peaceful
        They are forcing their way into the house chamber

Stop rationalizing it
        This is treason

I was being sarcastic. It was said after the left thugs burned down cities across the country and reporters saying it was peaceful, yet buildings were on fire in the background.

Whats good for the goose…

Pig — it is not treason. Might be a protest where the folks broke criminal laws….. but that’s different. Has to be the same standards on both sides.

This is just as big a temper tantrum as we saw 4 years ago, lmao.

It’s amazing that the capitol police are so unprepared for this

A lot of people warning about it

Mike Pence had to be evacuated
    It’s pure craziness

I guess they are going to verify the votes virtually

This doesn’t really do anything but embarrass the country, endanger people and cause havoc

LOL at the people walking through the outer halls getting pictures and taking selfies. These people are truly outraged.

Shots have been fired. This is bad stuff.

There are some crazies out there. And Trump put out the Crazy Bat Signal for DC today.

Be careful with these inflammatory posts…lol

They are ready for every excuse as to why he’s not responsible even though he literally told people to go to the capitol

Just like he’s not responsible for the losses in Georgia. I mean it couldn’t be because you can’t simultaneously call into question the validity of voting, then expect people to get out and vote, LOL.

So does this mean Trump supporters are now the same kind of bad as Antifa? BLM? We get to lump everyone into the same category when some people of a group do something, right?

It doesn’t matter if the majority are peaceful, you’re only as good as the worst in your group. That is the message I’ve seen over and over from Trumpettes for years now. Or does that not apply anymore?

Some people just want to watch the world burn

Apparently a lot do. Since it seems unable to be stopped maybe we can hope both of the burners on each side will burn themselves out like a trash fire. Then maybe the noise they are making will go away and people can start listening to one another again

Mike Pence had to be evacuated

I wonder why

And some people want justice

• twicethethe says:

Justice without truth is not justice. Wanting justice via extreme intimidation and bullying is not justice. All of the above is not democracy. Doesn’t matter what one believes or what side one is on. It must be condemned by all.

Well said — and would agree if you were talking about similar actions by folks on the left.

Doesn’t justice come threw the courts? Trump and friends have put out 60 lawsuits about the election, including to the Supreme Court he put 3 conservative justices on.

• twicethethe says:

In a peaceful democracy – yes. Apparently that’s not what some of these individuals want. They just want what they want. Lighting a fire is always dangerous because it can quickly grow outside of your control (that’s directed to the individuals in power who instigated the unacceptable acts that have transpired today).

It is a bit scary . Obviously Trump would strong arm into the next presidency if he could…. and least a good portion of the GOP is supporting that. They might think won’t work but if it did they’d go along.

January 5, 2021 at 1:25 pm
    Dolphins Free Agents (partial list)
    Who you wanna keep?
    Good news is no huge contracts needed.

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
    RB Matt Breida
    IOL Ted Karras
    LB Vince Biegel
    P Matt Haack
    LB Elandon Roberts
    RB DeAndre Washington
    WR Mack Hollins
    IDL Davon Godchaux
    —————————————
    Fitz at anything under 10mil one year or 8mil multi year.

Haack, I think he needs to be paid well, but with punters you can’t overpay a punter so some sorta middle ground deal. He is a really good punter. Let’ the FA set his value then pay him to keep him just not crazy, or Tag him.

The rest fall into two catgoies to me, both categories are let FA set the price and then make you move but neither are throw a truckload of money at them.

Karras and Biegel, try to get them at your price but if you can’t let it go to to FA, let FA set the price on them and try to beat it within reason.

The rest are resting at our price before FA but don’t push in FA if in FA their price is set over ours.

5 people have been taken to the hospital by ambulance

I blame the left, you cheat an election there might be consequences.

Every person who commits a crime needs to blame it on some one I guess

• twicethethe says:

Until you, or anyone, has concrete proof, then you are operating on emotion and not reason.

Right no proof, we’ve all seen the videos, and more.

Anyone that thinks there was no fraud is either a liar, naive or gaslit.

• twicethethe says:

If there is concrete proof one presents it in a court of law. If the court of law rejects it, then there one doesn’t then try to circumvent they rule of law.

Treason would be using your son to sellout the country with your biggest enemy.

• twicethethe says:

Treason is not accepting democratically elected results. George Washington, who purposefully stepped down after 2 terms although many didn’t want him to because he didn’t want to be considered President ‘for life’, must be spinning in his grave.

The VP

When the George Floyd protests were going on my take was protests are cool and violence/law breaking is not. Feel the same about what’s going on today.

Same here.

Of course

But the false equivalency parade is more interested in painting things with a broad brush to justify what is going on here

Agreed.

That is a founding principal of this country

My take is you cheat us out of an election and what do you have left, especially how far left everything is going. Social media nazi’s are way out of control too.

Biden says in GA on Monday vote for us and you’ll get $2k stimulus checks (breaking campaign laws), but doesn’t say at years end you’ll be paying it back 10 fold.

Just remember these arguments next time you speak out against BLM and ANTIFA or any other left group.

If you feel wronged, it justifies any actions. That is your statement.

^^^^ what Cav says.

steve — there is a difference btwn what you want in terms of how the county is run (+who by) and the legitimacy of an election. And as is , the election was not close.

My statement is i don’t give a fuck any longer.

• twicethethe says:

“My statement is i don’t give a fuck any longer.” – what does this mean exactly? I’m sincerely curious what you mean.

That is the same thing the violent and extreme elements of BLM and ANTIFA say. We’ve been wronged for so long, we don’t care and we’re not following the rules anymore. We are going to create our own change. So you have far more in common with those socialists than you ever knew.

It means where do we go from here, we don’t have a free country any longer. The left will control the govt from now on and put in their socialist programs.

Our taxes will be sky high. BS social medicine.

The voting machines will assure the left always wins.

It’s pretty simple

You were allowed to protest outside the building and express yourself
    It was illegal to enter the building and it was certainly illegal to commit any acts of violence

It’s not tough to know where to draw the line

I didn’t see this much concern when they were attacking the federal court house in Portland?

January 6, 2021 at 3:40 pm

And they threw all the cases out without hearing 1 piece of evidence. Corrupt judges, threatened people and compromised ones.

Just to be clear, we’ve had protests here at the Sacramento Capitol as well. From what I’ve seen, it’s been entirely peaceful. Not all of these people are bad people. I am just saying that to point out the hypocrisy.

• twicethethe says:

A fair amount are probably peaceful and they have the right to protest. But it proves how things and emotions can get out of control so easily. Mob mentality and how many that might be peaceful get caught up in it. That goes to both sides.

I think we’re on the same page with this stuff. I just wanted to state it explicitly that I personally don’t lump all Trump supporters in with the extreme elements, just like I don’t with other protest groups.

• twicethethe says:

Got it and completely agreed Cav.

January 6, 2021 at 3:59 pm

They changed the election laws unconstitutionally before the election. If that isn’t proof I don’t know what is.

Now this blowhard biden is spewing his BS, like he cares about the constitution.

BTW, the Avengers are the bad guys. We needed that Thanos snap and they just had to go and fuck that up.

That was a weak response from Trump lol.

At least he told them to go home

The fact that people need the president to tell them what to do is fucked up.

Well decency was out the window when they actually crossed the line to do more than protest. That’s same for those people who decided to burn and loot in the riots. Good intentions good hearts and decency should have stopped all that, but people don’t show up with one intention and then proceed to the other, it was there in their minds and hearts before.

It shows what they are.

So why wouldn’t the courts take the cases? They say standing, ok so who had standing? Trump did he was on the Texas SC case.

If there wasn’t any cheating, why wouldn’t they allow a forensic audit of the voting machines? They did in Michigan and found fraud.

Steve

Storming the house/senate chamber isn’t a platform to invite a conversation about fair elections

everyone should be condemning this behavior

Will start by reminding you there were dozens of cases brought Trump in state and federal courts. They almost all got denied and lost on appeal as well.

The Texas Supreme Court case was like a hail mary cause one place the SC has “original jurisdiction” is in a contest btwn states. The Texas AG challenged the PA election results and Trump (who would have had standing if brought the normal way) joined on. SC said “TX you don’t get to challenge election results in another state.”

So case went away cause even if Trump had standing he didn’t have it in the state by state way. All those other cases Trump brought could have made the SC in the normal way . And one did…. SC refused that one as well.

Sorry for going all legaleeze on you, but you seemed to think the fix was in.

Bidens delivery was firm but really drama filled and over embellished on deliver but Trump’s was weak in condemnation, almost like something you would say when a party’s numbers gout out of control. “Ok guys, we were glad you all showed up but it’s time to shut it all now. Be safe on the driver home and thank you again for coming out.” Pence was the better on so far.

When they come back into session again and continue the vote on certifying the results, the responsible thing to do is for the people objections to withdraw that objection

They should put a stop to this circus and stop placating it for political gain

I definitely think the vote needs to continue. It’s the end of the road we need. No doubt the outcome but I think it’s needs to vote no matter.

If they need to for safety concerns, they can do it virtually

End of the day, it’s really stupid and probably won’t stop the inevitable it will just land a lot of people in prison

It looks like it’s coming to an end now

Legally once the vote starts it cannot stop, the debate gets two hours and they must vote up or down. After the Arizona votes are counted though, the irresponsible grand standing of objecting should stop.

Now I wish none of this had happened but because it did. I’m really pulling for that guy who selfied himself in Nancy Pelosi’s office (really brilliant, fucker) to have taken a shit on her desk. I mean I have oft dreamt of just that day.

Looks like Dems just took the senate too. While I hate to have such divide in the house/senate it’s almost scarier to have 100% unity.

It’s nice to have a mix

But you are looking at a Democratic executive and legislative breach and a conservative juridical branch – Sonora not exactly 100%

And the senate is 50/50 and you need 60 votes to pass anything that nots related to true budget in the senate – so don’t expect the passage of radical laws in congress just bc of the change

Again they wouldn’t let poll watchers see the ballots, got a court order, but that didn’t allow them closer to 10 feet. Stacy Abrams harvesting ballots…

Ya think?

Let’s see if they pack the court now and add 2 states.

Okay Steve

I know you care about these things, so I’m not going to bust your chops about it. You are entitled to your opinions and it’s nice to get different point of view. It’s good to see you again on the blog. We were wondering where you went.

I should specify
    That’s the filibuster rule

If you get rid of the filibuster then you can pass with a simple majority

Don’t quote me though – I’m not an expert at govt procedure
    But that’s as I understand it

And that may be a possibility in response to McConnell removing the filibuster on SC nominations, which itself was a response to democratic machinations over the ACA, which I’m sure was a response to yada, yada, yada, lol.

I mean yes this is an assault on the capitol which in itself is a bad precedent and just scary in general but only one confirmed shot fired. That’s at least something. People calling the riots protest and this a insurrection is wrong just as it is to call this ok just because there haven’t been looting and burning of buildings. Why cat wrong be wrong and right be right.

The whole drama of objecting to the votes is only political grandstanding. They must have a majority to overturn and exclude the electoral votes. They cannot get the majority and everyone knows it

These scumbags are just positioning themselves for the 2024 presidential primaries. Hoping the Trumptards will remember they supported the “great leader”

Rockphin says:
    January 6, 2021 at 4:42 pm (Edit)

******
    100% once McConnel gave his speech, it’s obvious they don’t have the votes anyway
    It’s just theatrics by Cruz, scalise and Hawley at this point

Rockphin says:
    January 6, 2021 at 4:36 pm
    So, after the second snap, would there be a 1/4 left or would the full other half disappear?
    ——————————
    Oooooooooh I didn’t think of it that way, yeah I’d be cool with the second snap, maybe even a 3rd and 4th.

So they are saying a Trump supporter dispersed a chemical agent at police which allowed the rioters to storm the House.

I saw the moment the got in. I saw one cop kinda running up the steps, then more cops just kinda moved aside. We wondered at the time why they got in so easily.

They also said Antifa wanted in on the action and are part of this. At this point they should drop the names so we can play point the finger and just call them all terrorist and treat them accordingly.

I stop short of terrorism. I think rioters is sufficient, but yeah, let’s get them together with the extremist elements on the left, give them a swath of land in the deserts of Nevada or New Mexico, and they can thin their own numbers…then we can charge the rest, lol.

LMAO! NBC has a congressman on and he’s got this picture behind him which makes him look like he has horns

Rockphin says:
    January 6, 2021 at 5:01 pm
    scumbags Trumptards

That’s all i heard!

Way I look at it you can call groups of people Trumptards, libtards, whatever, but you don’t have to feel affected by it unless you identify as it lol. Fucking stupid on both sides I mean you could clean out 75% on either side and you still won’t have eliminated all the stupid on either side. I almost feel until we stop identify ourselves and one side or the other this shit is just gonna continue. We have a problem with humanity and anything made up of humans is naturally going to be thus

I used a pejorative earlier too. Sorry, Wyo. I know it’s hypocritical.

should have napalmed them

Rockphin says:
    January 6, 2021 at 4:36 pm
    ————————-
    Never thought about that, I’d be good for second then, probably 3rd or 4th as well lol

If I got in there, aaaaaafter I shit on Pelosi’s desk, I’d eat a bunch of laxatives and get all the rest of them too. Just needed to get that good one out for her because she is special. They all deserve a little shit for the lotta shit they give us.

Read an article earlier — all the left/far left groups in DC said just stay away from the Trump folks…. last thing we want is confrontation. Maybe they are wimps or maybe they are real crafty as things turned out.

Have to think it was a strategic move. Without them there, who it is and what they are doing is very clear.

“I know your pain, I know your hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people,”
    — Trump’s way of trying to calm his people down in DC.

Again that’s what I’m saying, I think the investigation should continue I think the discussion should happen but not under the guise of it changing anything because it won’t but no investigation leaves a seed in the mind of the people. Some people’s seeds are already germinated because of the extra fertilizer, but it would help starve out a lot of people seeds, the more the better. Same as the discussion part, It needs to be discussed because if not….our concerns on either side of it were never heard or considered. That’s an important point in this.

I actually have a friend that is in Washington DC today. So I’m getting real news on what was going on buy 99%of the people there.

The dumb asses deserve to get shot and fall off of walls!

What do you mean? Is he telling you the news we are seeing is accurate or much different in person?

She is telling me that everyone that isn’t on the steps is having a peaceful good time!

Well heck yeah t hat’s the way it works. Protests had a target. Doesn’t mean my old favorite bar on M Street is closed.

Yeah I’m sure that’s true. That’s usually how it works. It’s takes an absurd level of stupidity to thing in broad daylight you can enter that building during session

I mean like I said earlier, it’s very easy to know where to draw the line

Just don’t enter the building and everything is fine

Now there’s a curfew and the whole thing gets smeared

There is a severe disconnect from this thing they are labeling an insurrection, is more mostly peaceful (though not completly peaceful which makes it fully not) than the protests they wouldn’t call riots. I just watched them march people out of the capitol building. Very compliant, novscuffles with cops it’s a different crowd, and yet the same and either side is standing on the difference so the can hold to their own self-righteousness.

what if wrong is just wrong? Why must there always fucking be a “whatabout”? Why must people always deflect?

That’s what I’m saying. Those were riots, and this is insurrection, though that’s a bad word to use, because crazies see it’s synonymous with patriotism. Either way there is no making any of it ok or right. People that did this are the same people despite their insistence they are 180 degree difference

“…in our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets and cities that are run by liberal Democrats in every case is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism and other cultural institutions.”

Wow no lack of extremism here at all. LOL

Like most protests, there are different levels of protestors. There are some people who rioted, broke the law, and forced their way into the building, ransacked it, etc.

I would be willing to bet, most of the protestors did not participate in all that.

Don’t let my hate of Pelosi seem to be Extremist Tim, I hate her on a personal level not a political one she is a demon and as a paladin I cannot abide her existence lol or something like that.

As bad as the news has been today, at least Chan Gailey is gone.

I think Gailey left due to being handcuffed to Tua

Adam Gase interviewing for the new OC

we could get Bill Obrien as the new OC

No false equivalency and definitely some hyperbole on my part when I said the USA might look like this with the Democrats in control. I didn’t agree with the BLM protests that were violent but neither BLM nor the Democrats who back them would utter a word about trying to stop the protests and claimed they were peaceful when they were not. It appears as if Pence has made the distinction and understands the difference. I don’t agree with the assholes protesting now with violence now, they deserve whatever they get.

Wonder what labels get used for the stuff going on in Kenosha.

January 6, 2021 at 6:41 pm
    “she is a demon and as a paladin I cannot abide her existence” — why am I thinking you played D&D before? And no stone thrown…. I did.
    —————————–
    I did too, I I had the kinda time to waste as I did as a kids I’d probably still enjoy playing it lol

I liked it but wasn’t a fan o f how it was arbitrary with the DM controlling your fate. Liked it much better when we played Risk or some of the more advanced games like Diplomacy. The rules were the rules.

You had bad DMs

Probably did — the main one used to piss me off. One time I stood up ripped my best character’s info sheet in half and said “my dwarvern warrior Gimli commits suicide.” I came up with a bunch ways how as he tried to talk me out of it.

i think they made gailey play tua instead of fitz and that may be the reason hes gone

anthony lynn may get interviewed

every time i type Tua my laptop crashes! WTF! did someone hear send me a Tua virus?

Tua will be here for 17 years and every year the OC will quit because they were handcuffed by Tua. This will be fun to watch!

My replacement for Gailey I’d either promote the QB coach which feels like they guy they were setting up to replacement when we hired Gailey, I said it then I though he was a temp hire from the get go.

Option two unless your guys is available, grab a college OC, I think Malzahn personally, but possibly Sark since he ran a system with Tua. If he doesn’t pan out and your guy becomes available ditch that dude get your dude.

January 6, 2021 at 6:15 pm

He was on teleprompter then. Stephen Miller probably wrote it.

OMG!! LOL I literally wrote this word for word, but decided not to post it.

LOL @ Stang “my dwarvern warrior Gimli commits suicide.”

I think it would be a good idea to stay in-house with the new OC

Interesting watching this on BBC and NHK (Japan)

What’s up fellas…Anything shaking today?

July 2020

January 2021

“You have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order.”

“We love you, and you’re very special.”

when everything is hypocritical nothing is….

• pheloniusphish says:

Yep, government has let the left wing crazies riot and burn over criminals getting offed by cops and now they’re surprised that the right wing crazies want to do the same.

I ask are all of us here on this blog looking to take each other over one way or the other?

Tim, O Rob is trying to take over and make everyone here hate Tua. 🤣

Knicks win again beat the Jazz no less, by 12. What is going on?

120. Rhino says:

Steveccnv,
    Haven’t heard much from you in a month until today! How’s the Civil War Training been going for you. Hope the camo hasn’t caused a rash. Anyway, I know you are busy in DC so I won’t keep you…. btw, quit being a snowflake and I’m suing the Bills for stealing our season. 😉

121. Krishna says:

What’s worse, all angry WHITE men mobbed, looted, desecrated, killed, and hurt America. And, no one was shot, tear gassed or shot at with rubber bullets. Good thing they were all white.

Ashamed of white privilege? Sick of hypocrytical, racist, white, angry white men who suck Trump’s dick because they’re too stupid to rise to their higher self. Domestic terrorism.

Got to love it? Right?

• Krishna says:

And, some of you are afraid of invading women and children! What a fucking joke!

• Krishna says:

Cracks me up!

Trump and his cult have managed to turn the entire government over to the “libtards”? Really? Good job!

Inciting violence/insurrection from autocrat wannabes used to be treasonous! Where the fuck am I?

There’s your NWO! Laughing my ass off!

122. Krishna says:

Confederate flags? NWO! Time warp continuum?

123. Krishna says:

25th amendment needs to be invoked. This is shameful. The hypocrisy is sickening.

124. Krishna says:

Yeah, but…..

Yeah, but…..

Yeah, but…..

LMFAO!

Morning Krishna. Skip your meds this morning?

I don’t recall in which riot a woman of color was shot and killed by police. Was that when they were burning buildings in DC or Portland?

Yesterday’s lesson was, if you are going to riot do it in the streets. Then you can burn and loot all you want. Don’t scare the politicians by getting to close to them – the power privileged will lock you down.

Crazies on the left, crazies on the right.

My theory on white people who whinge about white privilege is that they are actually intimidated by black people so, in a pack-like response, they assume a submissive attitude. You know…like Cocker Spaniels rolling over and pissing themselves.

Those people were in the capitol were there for hours in broad daylight and there were very few arrests

The didn’t really face too much resistance

The women who was shot was shot by the secret service trying to break into the area where a Pence was at. The police were actually right behind her and saw what she was doing. There is video of it on the internet.

Many people weren’t even wearing masks or hiding their identity yesterday. Some of the posted their stories on social media (and are getting doxed now) like they didn’t do anything wrong

There weren’t really a lot of arrests yesterday even though the illegal actions were openly committing domestic terrorism – they were actually just boldly stopping our govt from working by not permitting a vote

I recognize that both sides have crazies and crazies come from all backgrounds

But it feels like those people feel empowered bc of the lack of consequences for their actions

I think a much harsher response and severe consequences for the people that entered that building is called for. It won’t be hard to find them and make arrests.

So far I’m disappointed with the response by authorities. Mi don’t know how we can be a functional govt if people are allowed to think that’s okay and it was pretty clear a lot of those people didn’t think they were doing anything wrong

Say one thing for yesterday’s dumbasses…they went directly to the source of America’s problems.

128. Krishna says:

Actually, pp i did the best drugs i could and it still couldn’t erase the cultist, racist stains and imagery. Fucking unbelievable.

Never thought of you as “yeah, but…” guy. Learn something every day.

129. Krishna says:

Pp, i’m proud to be white, but i don’t think that entitles me to corruption and lunacy and blind belief in every dickhead that puts out a conspiracy theory and follows it because they are afraid of color. WTF.

I’m not the one who was intimated walking into home depot and being afraid of the coloreds. Lmao!

130. Krishna says:

I’ve prayed with black, brown, yellow, red, green, pink, blue, and white people. Nothing about yesterday was good.

Your suport of it is telling….fucking American? NOT!!!

131. bailbondmike says:

This attack on our republic can not and should not ever happen again. Those who were injured or killed should send a message to all. It is unfortunate but not surprised it happened. From what happened this past summer in Portland and else where only let the public know that this WILL be tolerated to a certain extent and consequences minimal. Hell, people saw the VP promoting people to donate money for their bail and attorney fees. So this behavior must be ok to a certain extent if this is the way your new VP feels.

Again, I feel those who were killed or injured got what was coming to them just like I feel those in Portland should have gotten a bullet in the head as well.

Piggy – Everything you said applies to all the riots of the last year. Authorities allowed it to happen, very few arrests. Except for the woman shot. I guess the SS didn’t feel like they could handle one unarmed female hand-to-hand. Then again she was a 14 year Air Force vet – might have been a badass.

Once you let the genie of anarchy and disorder loose, it’s hard to get back in the bottle when the cause they are burning over isn’t yours.

I don’t know if you saw the video, but there’s a glass door between her and secret service and a lot of people behind her. I think the secret service took the shot to stop the crowd from going any further.

Her twitter account is still up and her last retweet was Lynn Wood’s tweet about Mike Spence (among others) being arrested and tried for treason – the secret service were protecting pence when they shot her. I’m sure they didn’t know her history but I sue or the evaluated a threat and took action to quickly stop it

• pheloniusphish says:

I haven’t seen the video. But I did start my career in the Marines as a presidential security guard. And the rules for the use of deadly force, even for the SS do not include pre-emptive attacks. You can stake your law degree on there being a wrongful death suit being filed and won, or more likely quickly settled.

I really don’t know if it was uncessaey force or not

But she’s got quite an uphill climb if she was trespassing on govt property and broadcast her intentions on social media beforehand

134. bailbondmike says:

People are wondering why the capital police were not prepared for this. The answer is simple. It was because the protesters were from the right and not known for using the tactics of the far left. It was said that ANFIFA was there. You take tens of thousands of pissed off people there are going to be hundreds of them who are on the edge where it only takes a few to escalate things and those on the edge will follow. ANTIFA knows this. They were successful with it all summer.

George Sorros knows this. Go ahead and laugh but he is behind much of the domestic caos in this country.

I think you mean people are making up that antifa was there
      It was all trump supporters
      And it’s not unusual at all

Last October far right extremists were arrested for a plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer
      The proud boys have been Countless violent clashes themselves
      A girl was killed by car intentionally in Charlottesville
      It feels like a lifetime ago but do you remember Cesar Sayoc the bomb guy in FL who went after the “fake news”
      There’s a serious history of violence by the far right

They actually use these tactics all the time

I don’t think the fantasies about who the left is and who the right is not is going to give you any perspective of what occurred – which is important if you want to stop and condemn this conduct

There are extremists on all sides

The difference here is what some of us have been trying to tell people for years now is the President is happy to exploit those extremists for his own gain. And that’s what makes this more dangerous than usual.

He set these people on the capitol to try to stop the certification of the votes

The capitol police just didn’t take the threats seriously enough to prepare
      I only don’t blame them – I didn’t take it seriously either
      But here we are

I doubt something like that happens again, without serious immediate consequences

Krishna – I think I was pretty clear about what I think about yesterday’s protestors. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of all the histrionic little bitches wailing about it. And of course I knew it would twist you up.

Why is anyone surprised by yesterday? The last four years have been spent building up to this. Justifying rioting, burning and looting. Negotiating with armed socialist insurrectionist that forcibly occupied part of a city. Allowing leftwing “counter” protestors to physically attack any demonstration with whom they didn’t agree. Rioting over criminals getting killed by cops while violently resisting arrest. Calling anyone who disagrees with you racist, Trumptards, white privileged, blah, blah, blah…

You, Krishna, and every other wingnut like you, empowered those who rioted in the Capitol building by generalizing everyone who has a different view into their category. You made them feel that they were not a fringe minority, but a majority part of half the population. Your lot are Nazis parading as social justice warriors being manipulated by power hungry demagogues. As Henry A. Wallace said – “The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact. Their newspapers and propaganda carefully cultivate every fissure of disunity, every crack in the common front against fascism.”

• twicethethe says:

As Henry A. Wallace said – “The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact. Their newspapers and propaganda carefully cultivate every fissure of disunity, every crack in the common front against fascism.” – every bit as easily applied to the far right as to the far left.

137. Rhino says:

Political discussions here summarized:

NEW BLOG UP!!!! Please lay off the politics!!!

139. Krishna says:

Pp, there’s not much I really care for in this life at this point in my life. Becoming “aware” of the politics, extremism, and lunacy in this world makes someone like me care even less.

I do care about the truth. Perhaps I am naive to a far greater extent due to my belief that truth can be found or known.

Perversion of the truth has been on full display for the last several years. I’m not sure how calling it out contributes to the perversion. Let me be nice and ask you politely not to lie. Ok.

What happened yesterday was not ok with me, doesn’t seem to be ok with you, so why not call it like it is. It was all angry white guys instigated by the president. I don’t think saying that is a perversion of the truth. You’ve lost me.

140. Krishna says:

Pp, I know I can’t carry on a conversation about this via this medium. I can’t even post in the correct “reply” area. Lol.

So, in summation,

Trump supporters who have been arrested by the dozens for storming the Capitol Building only did it because ANTIFA egged them on by secretly infiltrating.

Trump shouldn’t be charged with anything because of the “Bless your heart” defense (if you say bless your heart first, you can say anything nasty you want to and it instantly doesn’t matter.)
    “No look, he said bless your heart, so it doesn’t matter that he called you a lilly-livered cunt who can suck a bag of dicks.”

Trump and his disciples are the biggest victims in the history of this country. You guys should get reparations.