2022 Miami Dolphins Schedule

So now the mystery is revealed, the 2022 NFL Schedule has finally been released. By the amount of “Prime Time” games the Dolphins have received, 3, it appears the NFL schedulers don’t believe the Dolphins are a top tier team. The Dolphins do get a Thursday Night Football game against the Cincinnati Bengals in Cincy Week 4 (September 29th) for PT game #1. The Pittsburgh Steelers will visit the Dolphins for a Sunday Night matchup Week 7 for PT game #2 (October 23rd). The Dolphins final prime time appearance will be Christmas Day, home against the Packers. There’s another theory floating about that the Dolphins get a bit of a slap in the face, specifically Dolphins owner Steve Ross, for the whole Brian Flores’ lawsuit fiasco, and of course the tanking controversy that comes with it. I’d love to think it it’s the latter rather than the former, but we’ll likely never know.

I’m surprised and disappointed the Dolphins only get 3 prime time games, considering the Chicago Bears also get 3. I was shocked to find out this morning as I listened to WQAM as weekly guest Mike Florio from PFT agreed the Dolphins should have more prime time appearances. If Mike Florio says the Dolphins should get more respect, rest assured we should get more respect!Moving on from prime time games, we face FOUR Prime Time teams in a row. We will host the Patriots Week 1, then travel to Baltimore to face the Ravens. We go back home to face the Bills, who we just have not belonged on the same playing field with. Then we travel to Cincinnati to face the Super Bowl runner up Bengals. That’s a tough stretch right there.

In Week 13, we start our second tough stretch with 3 road games starting with the a West Coast trip to San Francisco to play Darlene’s 49ers. We stay on the West Coast in Cali to play to the Chargers in Los Angeles in Week 14. Then back to the East Coast to face our nemesis and division rival in the cold climes of Upstate NY to face the Bills. Then we face the Green Bay Packers for a toasty warm Christmas Day matchup. Then up north again to meet up with the Patriots in Foxboro on New Year’s Day. The season finale will be at home against the New York Jets.

I think those two tough stretches will define this team. Will HC Mike McDaniel be able to start strong facing four very formidable opponents right out of the gate? The middle of the season may provide a little relief with the Lions, Bears, Browns and Texans, but we will need to be in good enough shape at that juncture to be a playoff team, we can’t be 1-5 or 2-4, because the schedule gets pretty tough right after that facing the Niners, Bolts, Bills and Packers, and then a tough matchup against the new and improved Jets for the finale.

Let the Fest deliberations begin!

#Stangerstrong

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Note: The Fest Poll is on the right of the screen – Please vote if you wish to attend a particular date. Thanks

843 Responses to 2022 Miami Dolphins Schedule

I harken back to the days when we drafted long striders and their families to try and get speed and get a little damp spot she I think of Hill and Waddle on the field together

Shit that’s a bad turn post LOL

Hill and Waddle are going to open up so much on offense. During last year’s draft Waddle was compared to Hill. Now we added Hill with him. Yikes!

Plus they’re teaching these blockheads on the line how to really block someone. Most of the people will call us a surprise when actually we are just arriving on schedule.

Agreed. Mike McDaniel did a really good job bringing in experienced coaches who are teachers.

Stanger:,Plus 1 , with a small chance of plus 3

Rock, glad to see you with the early Fest commitment most years you waffle until September. Love hanging out with you man.

6. naplesfan2010 says:

Stanger,
    it’s a go for my wife and me for the Vikes game.
    Thanks for this enormous amount of leg work that you do.
    Go Dolphins!

7. naplesfan2010 says:

PFF off season grade
    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Offseason Grade: C-
    Free Agency Grade: Below Average
    Draft Grade: D

While the rest of the AFC was in the midst of an arms race this offseason, the Patriots were sitting largely on the sidelines. Free agency saw some minor moves such as acquiring linebacker Mack Wilson in a trade with Cleveland or signing cornerback Terrance Mitchell, but it was more about re-signing their own players. However, trading away guard Shaq Mason to the Bucs for just a fifth-round draft pick raised some eyebrows and certainly didn’t make them better in the short term.

When the draft rolled around, the Patriots made the one massive shock move of the first round, drafting Chattanooga’s Cole Strange to fill that guard spot on the offensive line. They continued to make surprising picks throughout the draft and were widely considered to have had the ‘worst’ draft in the league.

8. naplesfan2010 says:

My thought on the Vikes (wayyyy early to be game planning, but hey it’s the doldrums of May)
    If we hold Jefferson to 5 catches, Cook can still beat us if he goes off for 150.
    I suppose if Jefferson gets 5 and 2 or 3 are TDs, we are still losing, but I think Hill and Waddle can match Jefferson’s stats, so we’ll need to score on D or from our run game.
    But if we hold Cook to say 87 and no TDs, even if Jefferson gets 7 for 104 yds and 2 TDs, we’ll win.

9. naplesfan2010 says:

Tyreek has averaged more than 9 TDs receiving per year over his entire career, and now it’s a 17 game season. He got 15 in 2020. Sure, Tua is not Mahomes, but he ain’t Blaine Gabbert either.

The REAL American Hero?

People tend to think Mahomes/Hill were all deep throws and TDs and that’s not the case. Hill has always been a YAC guy more then a pure vertical threat. A lot of Hill’s big plays were also off of Mahomes running around and Hill improvising. Tua is more of a rhythm QB so with Hill and Waddle, I see more of a Duper/Clayton threat where opposing defenses will not be able to contain them both without doubling them, and if they do other skill players will make them pay. We’re not going to be easy to defend.

10. naplesfan2010 says:

Phillip Lindsay signed with the Colts. Oh well.

Son, I always enjoy hanging with you too. Looking forward to it this year.

The first game always seems to fall around the week of October 22 which is my Brother’s birthday and we always used to plan trips together that week so it would conflict.

We are not talking much lately so there will be no birthday trip this year. All in on Fest. I might even get a hotel for the weekend and pretend like I flew in. LOL

• manitobafinfan says:

OMG you used the ALL IN Trigger phrase 😱🤡

Oh I’m going to put on my Holland jersey right now
        🐬🐧🐆☃️❌💨💥

Too bad about bro, just remember life is short don’t stay mad at each other too long.
      You should stay then me and Stubbs will have Krishna and you to get to your rooms so you can feel like shit for the game.

Stanger- Doggies are a possible 2, maybe 3 at the moment. They need to verify availability and will let us know. Right now just possibles though

Sonny – I love hanging with you too bud

Man, the National Anthem never fails to raise the hair on my arms. I get goosebumps no matter how terribly a hack 9 year old mangles it at the Panther’s game. LOL

15. Capt. Stubbs says:

Toba.. I’ll try to catch one of those big iguanas for you this time , I may bring it into Dave and Busters…. that should clear the place out a little bit. Don’t know many people from Canada however if you’re the ones that represent… you guys rock. Say hello to the wife from me. Hope you all are doing great

16. naplesfan2010 says:

just a heads up
    I just started searching for a hotel room for that Vikings weekend, and I’m already seeing that crap of “3 rooms left” or “2 rooms left at this price” so if you guys are coming, remember, FinsMob can fill up all of MiamiDade accommodations by ourselves, so book early so you don’t have to stay in Belle Glade.

17. Krishna says:

Stanger, just confirmed +3

Krishna says:
    May 17, 2022 at 7:56 am
    I apologize to anyone, and especially Herd, if I came across as insensitive or not caring about the well being of children or women…
    ————
    It takes a man to apologize and a child to not. You’ve earned respect from me, Krishna.

• Krishna says:

Sometimes you fuck up even when you don’t mean to. I fucked up….

Each and every one of us has fucked up at times here, man. Don’t be too hard on yourself. We all live and learn, ya know? So long as we learn, we improve as individuals. 🙂

By the way, you have the right to your opinion! We all have them, we all just need to try harder not to shove our opinions down the throats of others.

May 17, 2022 at 1:46 pm
    Thought you asked about such, but cool. Help me pester people on the “should go to the Fest” list. Talking people like BBM, Herd and Wyoming. Tim and M13 too but they are hard sells.
    —————-
    Man, I’m anything but a hard sell. It’s just that my schedule is so messed up and I’ve too many responsibilities that I cannot drop anything with only 4 months advanced notice. Suffice it to say, I’m literally booked over the next 7 months.

I could try to ‘hooky’ my way out of it, but that’s far easier said than done when so many people are depending on me to show up for pre-arranged dates.

Very, very solid reports from camp today. And let’s face it, that’s a rarity coming from our beat writers.

Expect the Defense to get the upper hand soon, because that’s just how it works. But it’s pretty awesome to hear that our Offense is surprising the hell out of our Defense early on.

I don’t do ‘fantasy football’, but I’d highly suggest that if Tua is available in your league… nab him now.

‘fantasy football’ is all about points via production. It’s mathematical. It scores skills players not the depth of teams. But it does tell the story.

I can’t do it, man. I tried it once before a long time ago, and I found myself rooting against our Phins for my own benefit.

Rooting means nothing. You just let it happen. LOL

23. naplesfan2010 says:

I totally agree with MF13.
    I do not do Fantasy Football.
    Same reason,
    plus
    it ain’t real.
    Actually though,
    I’m not much into fantasy, of any kind, even movies.

24. randydolfan1947 says:

WELL THE RODNEY DANGERFIELDS of the NHL got no respect from the odds makers today when they made the home standing Florida Panthers 1 and 1/2 goal favorites to defeat the two-time Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning in the opening game of their best-of-seven series!!–“Anybody want to give me the Bolts and a goal and a half for tonight’s game?” NO ONE in my office said a word!!! Then I said “Tampa Bay ought to be favored by a goal and 1/2, NOT THE PANTHERS!!!”
    —————————
    Early on, Florida made the odds makers look smart as they took a 1-0 lead after one period. It was 1-1 after two periods, but the Bolts were beginning to take over the game. Sure enough, Tampa Bay outscored the Panthers 3-0 in the final period and won going away 4-1. The following factors made tonight’s game a winner for Tampa Bay;
    1) The lethargic Panthers made ZERO power play goals in their 6-game series against a beat-up Washington Capitals team. And they FAILED in the several opportunities they had tonight, including a 2-man advantage in the one instance.
    2) The Bolts Andrei Vasilevskiy was sensational in game 7 of their last series against against Toronto, giving up just a single goal. He repeated that feat tonight, giving up just one goal. You’re not going to win many games vs. the Lightning scoring just a single goal!!
    3) Nikita Kucherov, a former MVP of the NHL two seasons ago, was the best player on the ice tonight. When he’s on, he’s virtually impossible to control.
    4)Brayden Point, out for tonight’s game, wasn’t even missed. A group of players filled-in for him and made big plays when they needed them. POINT, the leading goal scorer in the NHL Playoffs since 2018, would have been a nice addition tonight. But the Bolts’ superior depth was vastly under rated by the odds makers! I’m guessing the odds makers WON’T make that mistake again any time soon!
    ———————-
    Other factors could be cited. The Panthers had 3 days to prepare for this game, the Bolts had just 2. But two days off is enough IF you already have the best team and the best head coach (Jon Cooper). As they did vs. the Capitals, the Panthers seemed to lack “ZIP” at certain times during this game, especially in the decisive 3rd period. THAT, plus a totally unproductive power pay, doomed the home standing Panthers to defeat.

A FINAL THOUGHT. The Florida Panthers COULD HAVE USED A NOISIER, MORE CRAZY LEVEL OF SUPPORT FROM THEIR FANS. And believe me, if Panther fans don’t “BRING IT” to the next game, they’ll likely see their boys go down 2-0 to the best team on the planet (that includes Colorado you Avalanche fans)!!!
    ———————–
    GO BOLTS!!

25. naplesfan2010 says:

Schein says:
    “Tyreek Hill is the most explosive wide receiver in the game; putting him in the same receiving corps as Jaylen Waddle is borderline illegal. “