GAMEDAY – Dolphins @ Ravens

1,694 Responses to GAMEDAY – Dolphins @ Ravens

Another “missed” call by the cheating refs on Sunday was after the 75 yd TD pass they had in the second qtr number 7 who scored it took his helmet off in the end zone. They should have been kicking off from the 20 ( to Hill)

Y’all blogging all day and I come in and snatch the page turn 💪🐬💥

I’m watching it again too

After the review of Waddle here’s what the ref said:

“After review – Fuck you we’re trying to make Baltimore win so the receiver won’t get forward progress and as you can see we ignored the face mask so kiss my ass it’s fourth down”

Apparently a Bills olineman is suspended for a game, he threw a punch at a Titan in the tunnel after the game. Good

One of Waddles drops, the deep out, was caused by Tua. Waddle beat the coverage on the come back but the ball was late getting there. Allowed the CB to get a run and dislodge the ball. One of those balls Tua just didn’t throw hard enough.

That sounds like one of the bad plays in the video Kong posted. The guy doing the video blamed it more on Tua not throwing it quicker rather than harder.

That’s how Tua has to operate because he’s not going to throw it like the QBs with cannon arms. Timing and accuracy are his bread an butter.

The more I watch highlights of our offense and the blocking schemes they look like running plays in pass pro with our guys attacking and not sitting back on our heels in man against man or combinations blocks. We’re using the initial punch against the defense with pulling and trapping and it’s creating a pocket for Tua to work with. We heard the OL talk about it during TC and now we’re seeing it. It’s such a different style than we’ve seen over many years that didn’t seem to work no matter who we had in the lineup.

21 pt comeback was tied for 2nd in team history, what game did it tie with? OD not for you😁

Man I’m pissed!

I have spent the past hour plus trying to find / configure a custom white Holland 8 jersey and I just can’t get one. The “any name” in white start at 2XL. I’m not wearing freaking pads, I don’t need 2XL damnit!

I ran into the same problem last year. I wanted to get a white throwback Waddle for the wife and pair it with a white throwback Holland for me. Got the wife’s, no prob. Still haven’t been able to get the Holland I want. Got a Zach for the fest instead.

WHAT IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF IS THERE IS A PICTURE OF A WHITE 8 HOLLAND JERSEY ON THE WEBSITE!!! JUST NOT FOR SALE!

What we’re seeing now are more throws beyond 10 yards in 2 seconds. That’s what McDaniel was talking about when he was hired. He wants to see Tua get rid of the ball quicker most of the time. There will always be some plays when the QB can’t do that.

This offense is still a work in progress but it’s showing some really good signs. 🙂

We should start to see a better quality of football in week 3 for the entire league after core players have more physical snaps under their belts. No teams get enough of those reps in TC and in the PS.

Watching the replay on NFL Network

13. randydolfan1947 says:

Preliminary weather forecast for Sunday is a high in the low 90’s and very high humidity. Heat Index should be 100 degrees or higher. By midway thru the 3rd quarter you should be able to detect the rancid smell of cooked Buffalo meat. By the 4th quarter those alleged Bills female fans will be shedding clothing while Dolphin fans root “Put your clothes back on!!!”
    ——————————
    Seriously, this 4th quarter weather has a REAL CHANCE of turning into a disaster for both the Bills players and their fans. If you thought the Ravens faded a bit a few days ago, wait to you see those ultra fat Bratwurst biters AFTER they get a few of those cheap-ass local Buffalo beers into their vast guts. I’d hate to be part of the clean-up crew after this game is over!!!
    —————-
    I’m gonna wait until the Friday injury reports are in. But barring a totally unforseen Dolphin injury, I’m picking the Dolphins to be ALL ALONE IN FIRST PLACE AFTER THIS GAME IS OVER!!

Miami Dolphins New England Patriots Dec 15, 1974 34 27 24 comeback
    Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens Sep 18, 2022 42 38 21
    Miami Dolphins Buffalo Bills Dec 4, 2005 24 23 21 comeback

Last year in Miami (9/19/21), we held Josh Allen to 17 of 33 (52% CMP), 179 passing yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, and we sacked him once. He ran 5 times for 35 yards (7.0 YPC) with 0 TDs. Nevertheless, they won 35-0.

If we can keep Josh Allen in check once again, we have a very good chance of winning, now that we actually have an Offense.

I’m not sure the weather is going to effect the Bills. We keep saying this and they have won 7 in a row and 9 out of the last 10 against us. We need to win matchups and win or be even in the TO battle. I don’t think this Bills team is vulnerable to unique disadvantages. They’re a very good team, you have to beat them playing the game, not relying on the weather or anything like that.

A step in the right direction against them would be tied or down by only one score heading into the 4th quarter.

The Bills now have the #1 rushing Defense (YPC) in the NFL, with 132 yards yielded over 2 games.

M13, I wonder how the Bills defense attacks our offense on Sunday. It’s a very different system than in years past. Can they do their 6-8 man blitzes against us with Hill and Waddle running vertical routes? We don’t run RPO and bubble screens 75% of the time anymore.

Our OL plays a totally different scheme than in the past. It’s so much more aggressive.

I’m looking forward to the game and seeing if it makes a difference.

I’m right there with ya. It’s going to be a most interesting game to see how we play each other.

This is no longer the predictable Offense of Brian Flores and his co-cos on Offense, and the Bills MUST respect the speed that we have.

And that means that the game will be played FAR differently than it was last year at about the same time.

The Bills have the #2 passing Defense (yards yielded) in the NFL, with 298 yards over 2 games.

Our Phins have the #23 passing Defense (yards yielded) in the NFL, with 511 yards over 2 games.

Having the #1 rushing defense is very misleading because the Bills have been crushing teams and when teams are behind they can’t run the ball. Actually, all rankings are misleading. We had one monster game on offense and one mediocre one. We’ll see where their defense and our offense is Sunday

After 2 games stats are not a good example of consistency. Even with Tua being at the top in almost every category. He just had a legendary game. That’s not the average.

Correct… and that’s why I stated after (a mere) 2 games. Depends on one’s opponent and we aren’t far enough into the season to make adequate comparisons.

I’m just posting the stats.

But just remember… the Patsies* and Ravens have had GRAND Defenses over the years… and we essentially carved them up.

Our Phins have the #1 passing Offense (yards gained) in the NFL, with 703 yards over 2 games.

The Bills have the #4 passing Offense (yards gained) in the NFL, with 605 yards over 2 games.

The Rams and Titans also looked awful against the Bills. Was that because of the Bills? I give them a 60/40 it was them. But both of their opponents played poorly.

I want to see us give them a game even if we lose. Put them on notice that we’re not an automatic W on your schedule. Start there.

If we win the game we’re all going start freakin out! LOL

The Bills have the #14 rushing Offense (yards gained) in the NFL, with 222 yards over 2 games.

Our Phins have the #28 rushing Offense (yards gained) in the NFL, with 151 yards over 2 games.

Look, nobody needs to go freaking out on me like Bookman did a few years back, cussing me out (nobody did that here today, to be CLEAR) over posting stats.

Most of us here understand what the stats mean over a mere 2 games… it’s not our first rodeo! We’re not going to get a clear picture until further on in the season, so just take it for what it’s worth.

So why post the stats? Because it’s the only barometer we have at the moment… and I’m really liking how we handled both the Patsies* and Ravens, both of who have perennial stud Defenses.

You could have let Bookman out of it. It’s unfortunate how he left here. He called me out too, but it was never personal for me. We just don’t view nature the same way.

Nah, Bookman quite literally cussed me out (as in, “FUCK YOU”) for posting stats. We’ve made peace (I think?) since then, but I wasn’t attacking him with my post. He and I are good… again… I think.

Let’s not talk about some one who’s not here

I want Bookman to come back personally

Everyone needs a break now and then

Agreed, and again, I wasn’t attacking him behind his back. He and I (I think?) have made peace. I like Bookman! I was just citing an issue of the past that both he and I have gotten through… no harm intended and no foul intended.

Let’s allow the standards to be clear, then: some people need to stop talking about ORob and David as well… just sayin’.

I don’t ever mention anyone’s name that isn’t here

Piggy you did mention Bookman and he’s not here. 😉

I FIRMLY believe we can destroy the Bills this Sunday.
    ANGUS for sale!!!

I just hope that X is far healthier than what we saw of him this past Sunday… he seemed to be not quite right.

And an actual Jaelan Phillips sighting would be nice! 😉

Yeah he’s pushing the pocket but not beating anyone for the big play. We need more special from him.

Ingram has been very good and Ogbah is always Ogbah. Van Ginkel flashes consistently. Flowers is in the mix too.

I expect this team to get better barring injuries as the season goes on.

27. randydolfan1947 says:

NFL NETWORK just reported that Bills’ offensive lineman, Bobby Hart, has been suspended 1 game for unsportsmanlike conduct. I’m NOT familiar with this guy.

naplesfan2010 says:
    September 20, 2022 at 9:10 am
    3 6 9

Soo … M13 (3×3=9)
    3 for you (3 words)

all spikes (6 letters) (6+3=9)

#1:
    NFL has 3. (3 words)
    off., def., STs (3×3=9)

#2:
    Are the two HoF QBs all for our franchise? (9 letters) (9 words)
    Tannehill (6 letters) was the one big pretender (6 letters). (6 words)
    Now Tua #3?

#3:
    Riddle (6 letters)
    You are one.
    (3 three-letter words)
    Tim and Ken are two, too.
    (6 three-letter words)
    You are 3.
    Pig, Son, Jon
    are 3, too.
    (9 3-letter words)
    Six (6 men)
    But Naples (6) and Tim are
    pseudo (6)
    but are linked.
    The 6 men follow.

You are (3×3) (9 men)
    TRIangles (9 letters).

But you and Tim and (???) are not one. (9 3-letter words)

Tip:
    LETTER has 6 letters.

Sample (6 letters):
    naples = 6
    fan = 3
    6+3 = 9
    2010 (3 different digits)
    2+0+1+0 = 3

Are you Jabbar?
    Are you the toe?

The 3rd eye?
    It’s 2022.
    2+0+2+2=6
    ————
    Naples, no comprende, man. I seriously don’t follow what ya just posted and I’ve never understood the whole ‘numerology’ matter based on the length/digits of a word.

I DO understand that there’s a code of sorts, but I find it to be fallible and easily interpreted into anything one wants to turn it into… I’ve never gotten into it and find it to be strange.

That’s not what Tesla was into… he was into the SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS of 3-6-9.

So I think Hart is a backup OG

So I’m not sure it will have a huge impact on the game

Why would some one throw a punch after beating the shit out of your opponent?

We need to get some pressure on Josh Allen this week

It would be great if we hit him in the ribs

Beat CB in the NFL?

Bookman,

If you’re reading this, I want to let ya know that I wasn’t disrespecting you in any way. I’m the one who continues to defend ya and your belief in Christ on this blog. I was merely citing a past altercation you and I had, and at the end of the day, we were able to work through it.

Apologies if ya took it the wrong way, sir. We want ya back, Bookman!!!

FYI everyone ‘the ravens game is on nfl network right now – we are about to make a run

TD Cracraft!

What a spin move by Tua

The Ravens going for it on 4th down up 35-21 opened the flood gates. Punt and make the Dolphins go 80 instead of 60. It’s a big difference.

I just watched the porting where Seiler made an incredible stop on 3rd and 2

And then the ravens tryied to go for it on 4th and 1 and we stuffed Jackson

Few plays away from first Hill TD catch

37. randydolfan1947 says:

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE REMIND OUR ANCIENT OWNER THAT Sunday’s game vs. the Bills IS THE PERFECT TIME TO WEAR THE THROW-BACK UNIS??
    We are almost UNBEATABLE when wearing those old style uniforms!!

GO FINS!!!

Every time a hill catches the ball he looks like he can sprint in any direction

That was a great pass to waddle and an ugly drop

TD Hill!

I’m doing play by play a couple of days later….lol

The ball looks like a 🚀 coming out

2 🚀 🐆

Another TD Hill!

All the other QBs drafted in 2020 have losing records. Tua is 7 games over .500. I know it’s not all about the QB. But we don’t lose a lot with Tua at the helm. We’re now 9-1 with him as our starter in our last 10. I’m petrified! LOL

Even stats for w/l record can be misleading

The comparison is based on who you’d rather have right now

Good week for this comparison, which of the 3 would you rather have going against Buffalo Sunday?

If you said, Tua and thebquestion was asked last Saturday, you’d be a Homer, not so much today

Burrow had a great run last year and you seem to always be in the game, but has issues in the pocket holding it too long

Herbert can be inconsistent at times, but you never seem to be out of it with him at QB

Tua may be the best of the 3, if he can beat Buffalo

The Bills are our big obstacle. They are the barometer for us in the division.

47. Krishna says:

I was invited to THE high school rivalry football game in central Texas this Friday night, Westlake v Lake Travis. The biggest names from these two HSs are Drew Brees and Baker Mayfield, respectively.

I was invited by one of the moms whose daughter (1 of 3 sophomores) is on the varsity hs volleyball team and her son is a senior DL on the football team. He has 5 scholarships so far (leaning toward Air Force Academy), but hoping for more after this season.

She’s been prepping me on “supplies” to bring to the game and what to expect. She says the tailgate parties start in the hs parking lot around 4-4:30 and the game isn’t until 7….lmao!

There is nothing in this country like HS football in Texas! Not even close…lol.

It’s Friday Night Lights!

I’m fucking excited….lol. It will be the first time for me….

Then, axe throwing Saturday, followed by Dolphins v Bills on Sunday….what a fucking weekend! I need it already! Lol…

The Bills guard who got suspended is a backup 2nd string OG. No advantage gained there.

49. bailbondmike says:

M13, to add to your stats last night on what we held Allen to, X held Diggs to 4 rec on 8 targets for 60 yards and 1 TD. Not sure the TD was on him though. We need a similar performance against Diggs. Preferably without the TD.

The other thing is we let Singletary run all over us at 6.31 YPC. Though, if you subtract a 46 yard run (TD run first drive of the game), he had 3 YPC after that.

Also, in that game, it was only 14-0 at the half and the 14 was scored in the 1st qtr and the D held them scoreless in the second quarter. Bills scored the 1st qtr TD’s in the first 4 minutes and 19 seconds of the game. Our defense held them scoreless for the last 25 minutes and 41 seconds of the 1st half and recorded 2 takeaways.

Believe it or not, we lost that game 35-0 but we won TOP 31:24 to 28:26 and ran more plays at 70-64. Problem with those stats is “that offense” only averaged 3.1 yards per play and we coughed up 3 TO’s.

50. naplesfan2010 says:

Hey Marino fan #13 Sun Sentinel

I too am intrigued by the prevalence and power and mystery of 3 6 9 in our world.
    I put that post up above for you as I began to think of how
    3 6 9 can even be here on the blog.

Everybody else please pardon the 3 6 9 rant above.

51. naplesfan2010 says:

The Bills game last year (as I know you all know) was the one in which Tua was hurt and Jacoby had to step in.

The team did not have Brissett ready (it was only game 2 also), and he hit 24 passes for only 169 yards. Which is only 7 yards per COMPLETION.

Jakim Grant fumbled a reception away. Waddle did also.

We went 0-4 on 4th down (another result of having no real OC.

52. naplesfan2010 says:

The Bills last year had Emanuel Sanders and Cole Beasley who both seemed to always catch that one heart-breaking 3rd and long for a big play for them.
    Sanders last year had only 2 catches, but one was a 35-yarder.
    Beasley had 4 for 36.

I don’t think they have really scary WRs after Diggs, although they are younger and might become better over time.

Except, Jamison Crowder has annoyed us in the past.

53. naplesfan2010 says:

One thing that absolutely cannot happen is for us to let this game send us into a tailspin like it did last year.

No matter how badly we lose, it’s only 1 in the L column, and we need to see it that way instead of seeing it as a referendum on our progress, even if it is.

By “we” I mean the players and coaches.

54. bailbondmike says:

Went fishing yesterday and got wore out. I bought 3 doz. live shrimp and went to one of my spots. I caught 22 fish on 36 shrimp. Only problem was I went home with 2 keepers. LOL

First fish was a 25″ red. I caught the 1 red, 1 blue runner, 5 mangrove (1 keeper) and 15 jack crevalle. Them jacks weren’t huge but in the 14″ to 15″ range and still fight like hell especially when using light tackle.

Never seen the jacks in there like that. I could barely get my bait past them to get to the mangroves.

Anyway, it’s going to be sunny and 95 degrees today, so it’s Corona’s by the pool and blackened fish taco’s for BBM.

CAV, my recipe for my side is mix 1 can of black beans and 1 can of corn (I like the texture of the 2 together). Add almost a whole diced poblano pepper and half a diced onion. Mix in some minced garlic, chili powder, cumin and a little Tony’s. After serving it up, top it with a little crumbled queso fresco or cotija cheese (or even some grated queso anejo cheese) then top that with a little chopped cilantro and chopped green onion.

Yum!

55. naplesfan2010 says:

What a luscious recipe!

56. bailbondmike says:

Naples, Ancient Aliens had an interesting episode a while back on the number 12. It was relating 12 with the book of revelations and also something to do with the Mayans. They also said something about the Majestic 12 being 12 for a reason and not 8 or 10. Don’t really remember at it was quite a while ago.

I think there was another episode about the #3 but could have been a different show.

The number 3 is really important when using the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

58. naplesfan2010 says:

bbm
    concerning the riddle I left to be solved above …
    Hitch Hikers Guide reference

Rigel is a color star. (non-white)
    Rigel and Betelgeuse are polar opposites.
    Rigel culminates on 12/12 @ midnight (12AM).

59. naplesfan2010 says:

I can understand ppl having differing opinions on Tua and all, but for cowturd to say that all his passes were to wide open WRs is simply factually incorrect (as several of you showed in actual clips).

This makes everyone know that cowturd does not know much about football.

Watched 3 great plays Allen made on Monday, that were shown on ESPN as highlights from the game

1. Deep pass to Diggs for a td, great catch, pass was a little to far

2. Another td to Diggs, it was under thrown

3. A 20 yard sideline pass, it was thrown too hard making it a difficult catch, which reduced YAC

But we didn’t hear any of that, because it really doesn’t matter

But for Tua every breath he takes, every eye movement he makes, seems to matter

61. bailbondmike says:

Naples, that riddle hurts my brain. Still does. lol

62. bailbondmike says:

The hate is just ridiculous. This year through 2 games.

Tua 71.1%, 739 yards, 7 TD, 2 INT, 4 sacks
    Burrow, 64%, 537 yards, 3 TD, 4 INT, 13 sacks

All those 13 sacks aren’t on the Cincy OL either. Burrow holds the ball a long time when his initial reads aren’t there.

Oh, but they will put it on the Cincy OL. Their OL was better than ours from the previous 2 seasons. They have focused on upgrading their OL the last couple years.

The Ravens had a combined ten 2nd-and-1, 3rd-and-1 and 4th-and-1 situations in the game and picked up the first down only three times.

64. ukfinfan says:

September 20, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Having baled on the Sunday replay directly after the game, I too my g/f to a really good restaurant by the harbour with lots of twinkly lights and sweet-talked her into letting me set the alarm for 4:30am Greek time to watch the whole 2nd half (in a studio apartment!) That was soooo much fun. It’s a lot easier to watch these fins. We’re having dinner in on Sunday with a VERY expensive bottle of wine and watching the Bills live.

#GoFins

• naplesfan2010 says:

ahhh yes
      the things we endure to be able to enjoy our Dolphins obsession …
      in your case,
      being forced into a romantic dinner with a fine wine and a beautiful woman.

oh well … Go Dolphins!

Last week, my buddy was talking about going over to another friend’s house to watch Canelo vs GGG pay per view on Saturday.

During the convo, a lightbulb popped into existence above my head and the peal of a bell rang out as it occurred to me ‘I might have access to that through Platinum’. Sure enough, checked it out and got to watch the fight for free. Good stuff 👍

When the NFL starts letting us buy the package through streaming next year, I’m definitely going to go that route, but I may also renew my Platinum service as well. I’ve been using it quite a bit for stuff other than football.

65. Wyoming85 says:

HC Mike McDaniel Wednesday September 21 media availability thread
    11:06 AM · Sep 21, 2022

Travis Wingfield
    22m
    Replying to
    @WingfieldNFL
    An update on Ceethan Carter and Hunter Long — Coach says they feel good about the progress of both players
    Travis Wingfield
    10m
    Replying to
    @WingfieldNFL
    The process behind the sunglasses and watch: I’m trying to protect my retinas and tell what time it is
    Travis Wingfield
    11m
    Replying to
    @WingfieldNFL
    Coach divulges his Madden experience, the thought behind his sunglasses and watch he wears… I can’t do it justice in a tweet
    Travis Wingfield
    6m
    Replying to
    @WingfieldNFL
    On Tua’s POTW: He’s done a great job handling all the stuff he can control and not worrying about the stuff he can’t. Our entire team felt some ownership because they have his back. If we allowed it, you’d hear a ton more rants about it. I don’t think anybody is surprised by it.
    Travis Wingfield
    20m
    Replying to
    @WingfieldNFL
    Coach on home field advantage and the Dolphins 7-game winning streak at HRS: The players could tell the difference of the added excitement and energy. That helps players more than fans can realize.
    Travis Wingfield
    16m
    Replying to
    @WingfieldNFL
    Coach says there was a stigma about Josh Allen’s accuracy but you could see him improving each year going back to Wyoming – praises Allen’s diligent work at his craft to pair with his immense talents. Allen might be the best player in the league, Coach says.
    Travis Wingfield
    14m
    Replying to
    @WingfieldNFL
    Coach says ideally you can distribute the ball on offense but he’s not going to argue with hot hands, I’m not hard-headed that way, he says regarding Tyreek and Jaylen getting so many targets/production.

66. Wyoming85 says:

It’s a good thing he can back that talk up!

67. naplesfan2010 says:

BBM
    sorry about that.
    As I am sure everyone here would guess from my boring or confusing postings,
    I write books that no one wants to read.

So, in plain English,
    without the 3 6 9 philosophy,
    the riddle is this:

Most blog posters on here use pseudonyms, as do I.
    (My real name is not Naples.)
    There is a guy on here who uses a pseudonym
    which ppl think is his (or contains his) real name.

But it’s not.

It’s mine.

One of my hints is that some ppl on here know this.

PLEASE DO NOT EXPOSE THE IMPOSTER POSTER!!!
    He (or she) wishes to remain anonymous, as do I.
    Let’s respect that.

The riddle is really only for MF13, because of the 3 6 9 thing.

68. Wyoming85 says:

This

Jarvis Landry fumbled once in his 1st or 2nd yr at a critical time, after the fumble he was money, had several catches and the game winning td, it was the moment the light came on

I think Tua had a turning point as well after that int, let’s hope his light stays on like Landry’s

According to this Tua has a faster release than Marino

Not sure I’m buying that

I posted a video before Tua’s draft, it showed frame by frame how they came to the conclusion Tua was faster than Marino, sure it could’ve been manipulated, but Tua has a fast draw any way you look at it

Did I make my case?

From his tweet before;

I don’t see the big difference he is alluding to. Ton of arc? Please! douche hater is really reaching.

72. bailbondmike says:

I keep missing these game replays on NFLN. Dammit!

It is being replayed again Thursday night. Just set my phone to alert me. lol

73. Wyoming85 says:

ouch? or vet rest?

here’s to hoping that that is the case today! [_]3

I keep seeing the sentiment repeated again and again. I guess until (an even then) we see Tua perform better than Allen head to head it isn’t going to change.

It’s not going to change even if Tua outperforms Allen this Sunday

Even if it’s significant

Allen is considered one of the best in the NFL and deserves to be considered one of the best

We don’t need Tua to win comparisons. We need him to win games…lol

76. Wyoming85 says:

I don’t know if I can get anymore hyped up for this game!

I said it before and I will say it again. Tua haters can suck my fat ass

This is an impressive stat by the Bills

This is, IMO, much better reporting than some of the stuff I’ve read form Omar and Mando over the years and certainly much better than that Bailey lightweight

Buffalo is a really good team. No glaring weakness. You know what else pisses me off about them? Jordan Phillips has become a stud

To be a fine point on the Phillips

Jordan Phillips was on his way to becoming a stud for us
        He was just inconsistent which is pretty typical of young players

Phillips is a Gase waiver
        He was off the team about 2 months before we fired

Gase did a doozy on the talent on this team

80. bailbondmike says:

Rock, If that Jarrett Bailey really had half a brain, or to be nicer, just watch the tape closer, he would have seen that Allen was able to drop back then step up, plant, and launch the ball. Tua had to back pedal to the right to avoid a rush coming from his left then plant and launch at the same time. Two totally different scenarios.

Not to mention Tua had to throw his farther.

81. naplesfan2010 says:

Rock
    Ni Ni Ni

The level of scrutiny on Tua is absurd. It is though becoming white noise especially if Tua keeps winning

83. naplesfan2010 says:

Sometimes
    I don’t see any way to beat Buffalo this year.

Maybe we study the Jax game from last year to see how to defend them?

We have the talent to go head to head with them. We have just put together bad games against them the past 4 years. It will take a showing by all 3 phases to win this one. (As it will for every team that goes up against them)

I still “feel” that we are going to lose. I “think” we have a chance and I “hope” we destroy them in an “outlier” game.

LOL this is funny

That’s what happens when you are relevant Tua!

Who the fuck is Jarrett Bailey? Never heard of him

I hope every team we play loses the week after because we banged them up!

Now, in this case, we didn’t bang him up. He probably hurt it tearing our defense apart for a perfect passer rating!

We already knew this, some of you pointed some of it out above, but it makes it more comforting to read it

You can’t compare the job our D did against Buffalo last year to anything, they played well in that circumstance, if our O was scoring with them, their O would’ve been taking more chances instead of playing it safe

90. bailbondmike says:

Piggy, that low blitz # for the Bills does not surprise me. Even though Oliver missed the last game. As Ken said, Phillips has become a beast in this defense and provides pressure up the middle. Then at DE you have:

Von Miller, nuff said
    Greg Rousseau 2021 1st round pick
    Boogie Basham 2021 2nd round pick
    AJ Espenesa 2020 2nd round pick (no 1st round pick)
    Shaq Lawson

After drafting Josh Allen in 2018 they have been loading up on D (front 7) in the 1st and 2nd rounds.

2018 Tremaine Edmunds 1st round right after they picked Allen
    2019 Ed Oliver 1st round

It really sucks. lol

Humble

He gets it, yes humble

You’ll never hear Tua say anything to the effect of Kobe wanting to be the man, and running Shak out of town

Mr Bailey is an idiot, fuck the zip, it just makes it harder to catch

In the same circumstance the same pass thrown by Allen 100 times might only get caught 65 times, Tua’s pass might get caught 100 times

We’ve already been thru this before with Tannehill, he threw a beautiful long ball, just wasn’t completed enough, because of the trajectory

Tua’s deep ball is ugly, but gets completed at the highest rate in the league

The Allen video Pig posted was the one I’ve been alluding to, when I said it’s overthrown

We’d have most likely a better chance to beat Buffalo 1 game with Herbert, but I’ll take my chances with Tua, he’s more consistent and a winner

What they don’t get is evertime Tua is compared to Allen and Mahomes they’re giving relevance to him

These 2 are the best QBs in the game, of course Tua isn’t on their level yet, but he’s getting closer, they must fear him or at least fear him with Tyreek

95. Wyoming85 says: