GAMEDAY!! Browns @ Dolphins

1,667 Responses to GAMEDAY!! Browns @ Dolphins

This…

2. Wyoming85 says:

I’ll say this then shut the fuck up!

Go look at your county votes, everyone voted down ballet, your percentage of votes will be the same in every race!

If it’s not then someone is lying!

Armstead is as good as it gets and worth every penny

It’s really difficult to block top pass rushers especially when you’re playing in pain. But Armstead does that. He’s a beast!

At times yes, like when you’re 1 dimensional

Armstead got a lot of help from the run game and Tua’s quick passes, taking nothing away from him just putting it into perspective

• ukfinfan says:

That’s as close to a clinic as you’ll find against a pass rusher of that calibre

5. Rhino says:

agree with steveccnv
    Armstead dominated early, but as game wore on Tua’s quick release and blocking scheme were really helpful. Nevertheless, I only saw one pressure that could have been “bad” if not for Tua getting rid of the ball. Good Post, Piggy.

6. ukfinfan says:

Tua 🤣🤣

7. ukfinfan says:

Well, I think we found what we were looking for.

8. Wyoming85 says:

let it begin

After a bad loss the media might say, teams now have the blue print on how to beat a good team

Browns tried to create one and failed miserable, and with the emergence of the running game we’ve done the opposite of allowing the blue print creation

Seems he missed someone, as Ingram may have had the best game

honestly felt that Bradley Chubb, Jaelan Phillips, and Christian Wilkins were quite good at getting pressure without blitzing. That will be a secret sauce going forward.

Think Ingram plays better, when the main focus isn’t on him and he doesn’t play as many snaps

10. naplesfan2010 says:

I watched and listened to that whole Tua mic’d up clip.
    Twice. Twice.

Wow. That is a guy I can really support.

(McDaniel, too.)

• ukfinfan says:

It’s on my list – you’ve made me go and listen to it now.

• ukfinfan says:

Loved it. No wonder the whole building is pulling for him. As loose as pre-season in a regular season game! My fave was “Hey MysticMac. What’s up boss”?

• naplesfan2010 says:

I know, right? And then McDaniel uses his sly wisdom to keep coaching while still boosting Tua’s confidence.

Like, reminding Tua to stay sharp and not getting the big head by saying, “of course that doesn’t affect the next game” while still complimenting him with “that’s high level quarterbacking” and backing it up with real facts, so it seems sincere.

What a pair we are lucky to have in those two.

11. naplesfan2010 says:

I saw in the live game where several of our players got half-sacks.
    However, when reading the box score, 2 half-sacks are reported as a 1.

This actually distorts how well we got to the QB, because those half-sack guys with a 1 by their name in the box score actually got to the QB TWICE (twice). It’s not their fault another guy also got there. Why should their sack total be reduced?

In the individual stat sheet, they could give each guy a sack, but in the team stats, there’d be only one sack per play.

OK, but somehow, there should be a way to report this that is more fair to the pass rusher. If it’s truly a shared sack, fine, but many times either guy could’ve finished off Brissett.

12. naplesfan2010 says:

Actually, I guess there is a way to reward them.

It’s called a W.

Hits or pressures, you can’t just look at sacks

Player A gets 1 sack a game, half of those are when the QB is holding the ball too long on 3rd and long from just past midfield or already in solid fg range, then gets very little pressure the rest of the game, his DBs are great

Player B gets 1/2 sack a game, and averages 5 pressures and 2 hits per game, his DBs are bad, receivers often wide open

Which player would you rather have (all other things identical)?

13. naplesfan2010 says:

PS: If Chubb helps the pass rush this much, by getting pressure from both ends, as he settles in, this will help stop the QB escaping one guy and getting big scramble yardage. I HOPE.

Maybe they can train Phillips to recognize when one of our guys has the QB in trouble to just wait a half-sec to see if the QB escapes and then run him down or cut him off.

Problem against Chicago was the DEs just pinned their ears back, allowing Fields to step up and go

Boyer should’ve seen this and gotten out his whoppin stick

Brisket runs too, not as much though, so lesson learned, and Wilkins bringing it from the middle also helped

Going forward we should have good pressure

14. ukfinfan says:

Baldy shaking his pom poms again

15. naplesfan2010 says:

On the Tua mic’d up clip, you hear Bridgewater say, referring to the other guys on the Dolphins, “Those guys will run through a brick wall for you,”

16. ukfinfan says:

Manchester calling M.
    Caught your comments on last page. No spoilers from me either but one of my fave actors of all time was in ep.9 and 10 of Andor, the latter which I’ve finished now (and maybe he was in 8 too)? Can’t wait for 11.

As for Star Trek, I confess I loved the early series. It was so low tech it was actually good (as were lots of things back in the day where imagination was required). I Googled the episode which typified the show for me and found it was in 67′ when I was 6 going on 7. It featured the most scary portion of lasagne ever seen on tv.

Spock mind-melded with it, and as usghe, they all lived happily ever after. I also love William Shatner. He’s something of a cult hero over here. So bad he’s gone full circle to being good again.

I watched quite a few of the later series (mainly Picard era), but it was my exes fave show, and eventually she started watching it in a separate room before the break-up. As you can imagine, there aren’t too many happy memories associated with it on the strength of this, but the scientist in me was fascinated with the concept of the Borg, and the anthropologist, how the collective was portrayed behaviourally and how that overlapped with nature/sport.

17. ukfinfan says:

Make it happen

Watch this throw at 1:40, Hillbwill just go get it, you can’t stop it

Are these 2 on the same page or what?

When kicking a soccer ball they say don’t use 100% power use 90%, because you’ll lock up

Tua throws the ball most of the time with 90% power, making him more accurate and an easier ball to catch, and more consistent

Allen and Herbert throw too many fastballs, they’ll make the spectacular play, more often though the pass is incomplete or intercepted

Tua shoots a layup and rarely dunks, but makes them all

Tua likes tuddies🤣

21. ukfinfan says:

Nothing that MysticMac doesn’t already know

So much material

Stop picking on Omar. It’s not his fault that he is stupid

25. naplesfan2010 says:

This week I want the 4th place patsies to upset the higher ranked jest.
    (It feels better to say it that way.)

26. naplesfan2010 says:

I also want the Browns current (temporary) QB to beat the Bills
    and the Browns ex-QB to beat the Ravens.

27. naplesfan2010 says:

Of course I want Irsay to tank to Philly, now that the Eagles season is ruined.
    Later we can get Good Ol’ Boy to take a first rounder away from indy.
    RIGHT !!??!!!!

28. naplesfan2010 says:

I also want the Broncos to beat McDaniels,
    no matter whom he works for
    (saying “no matter whom he is *coaching* ” would be a lie).

Wait what? It’s not all about sacks?

The opposite is true for Phillips in Year 2. He doesn’t have the big sack totals (yet), but he has been a far better and more consistent player. He is now the one creating sack opportunities for other players and generating constant pressure on quarterbacks. Look at his overall improvement from Year 1 to Year 2, and you’ll see just how much he has grown as a player

That’s the point are making

He had 8.5 last year and has 3.5 this year
        But he’s a much better player this year according to PFF (and you I think)

I also think he makes a bigger impact

Btw
        Phillips has 3.5 sacks – it’s conceivable with a big 2nd half he can get to 10 – he has to get a sack a game, but it’s there for him

Ingram has 4, he has potential to hit 10 or close to it too

And Chubb has 6 total (including Denver) – so that’s there for him too

Would be awesome to have 3 guys close to or at 10 sacks
        All 3 of those guys have been brining pressure IMO

We keep hearing it feels different this time/year

It’s because we actually have a dynamic O, no smoke and mirrors, ok maybe a little, buy dynamic none the less

• naplesfan2010 says:

I think an offense always needs a little smoke and mirrors.

Not like the Adam Gase style offense that had so much smoke he could not see anything in his own mirrors while he was drawing on the sideline,
      nor could his players out on the field.

I love the comment about forcing Archuleta to appreciate us, because yeah, he was horrible in the Pets game.

30. naplesfan2010 says:

Let’s seee …
    Do I want the twice failed hC to return to the place wear he never learned how to cheat even with a front row seat?

So he can whisper into the pseudo franchise QB who is not as good as his no-name backup?

No one cares.

Pretty safe I think to say, 8 is enough, 8 losses and your team is out of playoff contention in the AFC this year

Jax, LV and Hou 1 loss away, Clev, Pitt and Den 2 away

Leaves 10 teams for 7 spots

Like our chances

And the Bills are playing the Browns…. one of the best rushing teams in the league.
    ———————-

The National Weather Service issued a lake-effect snow warning for Wednesday and it will last into the weekend, according to AccuWeather. It includes Orchard Park, N.Y, where the Bills play. Several feet of snow could hit the area, according to forecasts.

According to AccuWeather, “travel could be difficult to nearly impossible” in the area.

“Buffalo and its southern suburbs may receive as much as 3 to 6 feet of snow by Sunday,” AccuWeather meteorologist Matt Benz said.

Sitting on top of the AFC East enjoying a glorious bye week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. naplesfan2010 says:

I want the stealers* to whip the Bengals this week.

Chris Blewitt?! How terrible is that name for a kicker?

Blewitt Sr: “When my little Blewitt grows up, he’s going to be an NFL kicker, I can just see it now…”

Announcer: “Blewitt- wide left” LOL

Barry Jackson lays out the cap challenges for next season. We don’t have many picks for the draft and we don’t have much money either.
    —————

After smart maneuvering, cap challenges await Dolphins in spring. Important things to know

https://www.yahoo.com/news/smart-maneuvering-cap-challenges-await-195637409.html (no paywall)

Fans are killing it backing Tua

Except those rare few, kickers are going to miss some, you just hope it’s not at the wrong time

The Minnesota kicker in 99 didn’t miss all year, then in the NFC Championship game he missed the one that would’ve sealed the victory

Imagine the pics I post on Twitter if our kicker’s name is “Blewitt”

39. naplesfan2010 says:

Did Tua win it again?

40. bailbondmike says:

None of those F/A kickers are any better than Sanders.

And then obviously K Jason Sanders has a very good body of work over five NFL years. He’s struggled this year. Have you and General Manager Chris Grier and Special Teams Coordinator Danny Crossman decided if you will bring in kickers just to take a look or is Jason Sanders your kicker unquestionably moving forward?) – “He’s given me no reason to believe that he won’t get the things corrected. So we’re always doing that regardless, with regard to every position to make sure that you are up to speed on your contingency plans because you’re only one soft tissue (injury) away, especially at those positions. But I have no reason to think – first and foremost, Jason (Sanders) holds himself to a high degree of scrutiny and has high demands of himself so he expects more. But it’d be one thing if he’d given me any reason to think that he can’t get it corrected. So until he proves otherwise, we’re feeling good about where we’re at with him.”

CBA regulations mandate that players be given four consecutive days off during their bye week, but McDaniel went above and beyond and made it six days after players reported to the Baptist Health Training Complex on Monday.

So while a lot of teams practice on the Wednesday of their bye week, that wasn’t the case for the Dolphins, who will be back at work Monday to begin preparing for their next game against the Houston Texans at Hard Rock Stadium on Nov. 27.

“Just philosophically, how I see going about business, you’re competing against people all the time within your own personal – within your building structure, within the people in your position group and around the league. To separate yourself in how you go about stuff, it’s the intentionality and being deliberate, but the thing is to do that the right way, it’s an exhausting process,” McDaniel explained Monday. “Deliberate practice is a brain drain. And in order to do it the appropriate way, you have to have deliberate rest as well.

“So I’m a leader by example. I’m going to show these guys how to rest my butt off, and then when I’m not asleep, I’ll be daddying and husbanding. I’ll have some honey-dos. I’ll do my chores, because I won’t want to be in the doghouse. I might kind of, at the end of the week, just kind of skirt some of those honey-dos, just knowing that there won’t be ramifications because I’ll be back at work. (laughter) But until then, I’m all right.”

• naplesfan2010 says:

Another brilliant speech and strategy.

I think if we were in on the first bye week,
      then he might handle it differently.

But this late in the season,
      guys really do need to get their bumps and bruises some rest,
      as well as their mental fatigue.

They certainly know what to do to win by now.

I just hope we don’t lose our momentum and come back flat.

43. bailbondmike says:

Naples, you weren’t kidding about the lake affect snowfall coming to Buffalo this weekend.

• naplesfan2010 says:

Cleveland is right there on their own Great Lake,
      and they have lots of snow there too,
      so they should know how to play in that shit.

• naplesfan2010 says:

But my wife scoffs at Cleveland.
        “That’s just Lake Erie. That’s down south.”

She lived in Buffalo and remembers having to
        climb out of the second story windows just to get free.

44. naplesfan2010 says:

Ken
    Things have been going so well,
    I just don’t want to rock the boat
    with a “Kicker Controversy.”

I don’t want the rest of the team to have any distractions.

Of course you are correct in saying that,
    if Sanders loses us a game,
    that is a much worse level of distraction.

“We are going to be asking everyone who sells drugs, gets caught selling drugs, to receive the death penalty for their heinous acts.”

— Donald Trump yesterday in his speech announcing his Pres run. That’s a bit scary.

46. bailbondmike says:

Naples, when I was in HS we moved from Charleston, SC to just south of South Bend, IN. Any time there was wind out of the north to northwest, we got buried.

We had a snow prediction of just 2 inches from a small storm one day, so they weren’t going to close school. After the lake affect kicked in just before lunch time, it dumped another 18 inches over the next 10 hours and had snow drifts several feet in places.

It was the year before my dad bought some snowmobiles, so I got stuck over night at school. My uncle still had to come pick me up on his snowmobile the next day.

47. naplesfan2010 says:

BBM
    Obviously I’ve never lived through anything like that,
    (I’ve never even SEEN a snowmobile in real life.)
    but it did snow a beautiful amount and a surprising frequency
    while I was at Clemson for those four years.

And then we had a “blizzard” in Columbia while I was at grad school there.
    That snarled traffic and turned into ugly, muddy slush.

Clemson is close to the highest mountains east of the Rockies,
    so there were many times we drove up into the Smokies
    and enjoyed a “winter wonderland” beautiful landscape.

48. naplesfan2010 says:

some cool lines

49. naplesfan2010 says:

oops
    east of the Mississippi.

(What I consider the eastern Rocky Mountains is not technically part of the Rockies.)

I’ve experienced big snow storms many times in my life. Not like what Buffalo gets but 3 feet a few times. It shuts down everything. It’s pretty to look at when it’s happening but the aftermath sucks. LOL

In the Northeast when people know the storm is coming, the grocery stores get raided for milk, bread, eggs and water. In populated areas where I live it takes a few days for things to get back to normal with the plowing, blowing and shoveling. But you know much worse after hurricanes. That sometimes takes years. Super storm Sandy is the only thing I’ve seen on that scale in the Northeast. It took years to rebuild after that. Some areas are still rebuilding.

We’ve had snow in Sacramento a couple of times. I remember one time in the 80’s it even stuck to the ground for a few hours. We went out at recess and played in about a 1/4 inch of snow on the playground. It was fun. That’s kinda like Buffalo, right?

I have friends who live in Sacramento but they can go skiing in an hour or so.

It’s the best thing about California- you can drive an hour one direction and get as much snow as as you want, or an hour in the other direction and go surfing.

Yep! That’s pretty damn cool. The negative you guys have are wildfires. All of my friends have evacuation protocols in place all the time. I guess mud slides and earthquakes are a threat too.

ukfinfan says:
    November 16, 2022 at 11:21 am
    Manchester calling M.
    Caught your comments on last page. No spoilers from me either but one of my fave actors of all time was in ep.9 and 10 of Andor, the latter which I’ve finished now (and maybe he was in 8 too)? Can’t wait for 11….
    ————-
    I believe you’re referring to the actor Andy Cerkis, the guy who was the ‘foreman’ on deck 5 in episodes 8, 9, and 10 of Andor. Yessir, he ROCKS!!! Love that guy and his voice.

Not only was he the voice of Snoke in “The Force Awakens” and “The Last Jedi”, he performed the ‘motion capture’ of Snoke. What’s more, he performed the ‘motion capture’ and the voice for Gollum in the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy.

Andy Cerkis is one very talented cat!

naplesfan2010 says:
    November 16, 2022 at 5:58 pm (Edit)
    Ken
    Things have been going so well,
    I just don’t want to rock the boat
    with a “Kicker Controversy.”

I don’t want the rest of the team to have any distractions.

Of course you are correct in saying that,
    if Sanders loses us a game,
    that is a much worse level of distraction.
    ———————
    I don’t see a kicker controversy as that big of a distraction. It is not like a QB controversy where the QB handles the ball every play. A kicker is on the field a handful of plays a game.

• Krishna says:

Agree…it’s a kicker…one guy in moments.

Guaranteed the team WANTS him/whomever to show up and make it.

To me what Sanders is going through is like a pitcher who’s struggling with his control. He still has the talent just needs to get his game back.

For 2 years

Yes it happens. We’re talking about 10 bad kicks out of 50 in football. In pitching it’s like 20 bad pitches out of 80. If the talent is there it can get corrected. I don’t know what’s going on with Sanders. He’s pulling and slicing some kicks like in golf. But he still has a big leg that scores as well.

54. naplesfan2010 says:

29th ranked
    Mac Jones has been abysmal against pressure, looking nothing like the promising player who operated beyond expectations as a rookie. He currently sits notched 32nd in touchdown percentage (2.4), 33rd in interception percentage (4.2) and 20th in yards per attempt (6.8), the results of a retooled scheme under Matt Patricia and Joe Judge that has Patriots players complaining that opponents know the play before the snap. It will be interesting to see how New England’s coaches used the bye to prevent their young quarterback from being sold further down the river.

versus

30th ranked
    At the helm of a legitimate AFC contender, Zach Wilson’s job down the stretch is simple: Keep a lid on the chaos and — going one step beyond — prove you belong. The second-year starter has pegged just 21.2 percent of his throws under pressure, per PFF, dead last among qualified signal-callers. The Athletic’s Ted Nguyen notes Wilson’s passer rating rises to fifth overall when he’s kept clean. At times — when he doesn’t look like the worst starter in football — you see hints of promise.

by — Marc Sessler

My biggest concern during the bye is how to deal with the loss of Ogbah. Last week against the Browns we had Jenkins in there a lot because of their running threat. It worked.

At this time it’s Wilkins, Sieler, Davis and Jenkins inside the box with Chubb, Phillips, Ingram and Van Ginkel on the edge. Ogbah was kind of a hybrid 3-4 DE and edge guy in different formations. He’s a big loss.

Our defense has been very inconsistent but we do show signs of tightening things up as the game goes on. Not sure how many more injuries we can handle though.

56. ukfinfan says:

naplesfan2010 says:
    November 16, 2022 at 1:36 pm
    I also want the Broncos to beat McDaniels,
    no matter whom he works for
    (saying “no matter whom he is *coaching* ” would be a lie).
    ________________________________________

LMAO at Tweet below

57. ukfinfan says:

November 16, 2022 at 3:56 pm
    Fans are killing it backing Tua

.@MiamiDolphins QB @Tua has been voted the @FedEx @NFL Air Player of the Week for Week 10: https://t.co/iPHPsvlBLv #airandground

— NFL345 (@NFL345) November 16, 2022

_________________________________________

Certainly risking RSI for the privilege 😉

58. ukfinfan says:

Interesting thread where CK looks at BC’s influence

59. ukfinfan says:

Quality T-shirt. Call 305-BIG-NUTS to get yours

60. ukfinfan says:

M – will check later for ep.11 – thanks for the heads up.

Bingo with the actor. His Wiki page is a real eye-opener – 8th highest grossing actor of all time! I had no idea he was a top 10-er. His ability to get “in-character” is up there with the best.

Don’t know how popular Ian Dury and the Blockheads were during the punk/new wave movement but he came to an early end at only 58 after suffering with polio. His portrayal by Serkis was incredible. I hadn’t realised he also played Ian Brady (one of the so called Moors murderers who killed a wee lad from my home town amongst others – a truly evil man) in “Longford”. I’m going to try to find this now.

61. uwantwat says:

UK…they were popular in OZ. Personally, I really enjoyed their music and even bought a couple of cassettes. Long gone now.
    Brady was an ugly, evil man and IIRC Moira Hindley was his partner in crime. She sat knitting in court during the trial. Ugly couple!

Just flew the red-eye from Phoenix to Miami and drove home to Palm Beach. Running on no sleep for 50 hours. The drive from Miami home took an hour less than the flight from Arizona. We caught a tailwind in the jet stream and made a 4 1/2 hour flight in three hours and 15 minutes

63. naplesfan2010 says:

Here’s a Dolphins Trivia question for ya:

Who’s in 1st place in the AFC East after 10 games?

Bonus points: Who’s in last place in the AFC East?

64. bailbondmike says:

November 16, 2022 at 9:06 pm
    ——————
    John Smoltz early in his career comes to mind.

bailbondmike says:
    November 16, 2022 at 6:20 pm

Pussies😅 in Tahoe we had 9 feet in 2 days right before Christmas, everyone showed up to work on Christmas eve evening

• bailbondmike says:

LOL, yeah. I went through the Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training and the Navy’s Cold Weather Medicine course just outside Bridgeport, CA not far from Tahoe. Was up there 6 weeks January-February. It does come in bunches regularly up there.

• pheloniusphish says:

I did cold weather survival in Ft. McCoy WI in January. -17 our first night out. Norway, 200 miles above the Arctic Circle in February was warmer.

8 games left. 3 are divisional with BUF being the toughest. By the time we hit the Bills game, I expect Miami to be 10-3. Bills and NE present the most danger of losing since they are both cold weather road games. Worst case scenarios is a 12-5 finish. I think no less than a 13-4 finish and the the AFCE.

There is some talk the Browns/ Bills game may be moved to another location. My first thought was ‘for a snowstorm? no way’, but I guess they did it before in 2014 with the Jets vs the Bills. They played in Detroit.

Supposedly 3-6 feet of snow heading to Buffalo this weekend. I would love to see Cleveland pull a Bellicheck and hand it off 50 times to Chubb and Hunt. I suspect the game will be relocated unfortunately

Pit, Ten, KC, Cle, TB, NE, Buffalo, Bal

Bengals remains schedule, they’ll be a player the rest of the way, one way or the other

73. ukfinfan says:

uwantwat says:
    November 17, 2022 at 7:03 am
    __________________________________________
    Indeed Uwant.

They molested, tortured and killed 5 school-aged kids and buried them on Saddleworth Moor (hence the Moors murderers moniker).

Keith Bennet’s mother went to her grave never being able to bury her 12 yr old son. Just last month a patch of “abnormal grass” (whatever that means) was discovered close to the site of 3 of the recovered bodies. After a month worth of digging and GPR on-site, no human remains were found. Hindley died relatively young, fortunately, but Brady lived on to torture Keith’s mum. They even let the bastard out on the strength of him recollecting where Keith was buried. Surprise, surprise – he couldn’t remember when he got there. The only consolation was the next time he left prison was in a coffin. Ugly doesn’t scratch the surface. Black-hearted, cold as stone, emotionless, pure evil. Good fecking riddance to the pair.

Co-incidentally, my g/fs daughter teaches within shouting distance of where they lived and it’s less then 4m by road from where we now live.

I keep hearing how we could release Byron post June 1st cut, it doesn’t make any sense on so many levels

This time from Marcel Louis-Jacques

He is done. We have an out in the contract this year and Kohou plays a very similar game to him

I don’t call 15m dead money an out

The league said, after the new TV deal, the salary cap was going to skyrocket in 2023, which seemed to match our free agency this year, but I can’t find anything now to back it up

If the cap isn’t going to significantly increase, then releasing Byron would be a good option

75. ukfinfan says:

Looks like the bye week came just in time for the cheerleaders too, though I’ve got to say their rehab looks more fun than I was expecting?

76. ukfinfan says:

OL getting some love

Fins for the win
      @finswinagain
      1h
      Replying to
      @B_Shousejr
      This is a Tua stat. Not O line. They did do well last week but Tua gets the ball out so fast it makes every line look better as far as sacks.

Sure Tua helps, but it helped last year too, so what a maroon

• New Age says:

Honestly, it’s mainly because Jackson isn’t playing but Eichenburg leaving didn’t really hurt it either. I think Shell is definitely better and Jones may earn his spot too.

Is it the chicken or the egg?

Maybe Keyshawn hates Tua so much because Dilfer loves him so much

78. bailbondmike says:

Good interview with Ingold.

Very down to earth, not what an FB stereotypically is

He mentioned something about our playmakers to the effect of, there’s so many of them, that guys are just waiting for their turn to make a play

I don’t care who gets the stat, just make the play, when it’s you get the opportunity (ahem Edmonds)

Don’t exactly agree, but mostly what I think

I’d also give Edmonds a D, with a side note, that trading him away was an A+

80. ukfinfan says:

Not watched yet but like the headline!

Those breakdowns are long but good (wish the guy wouldn’t show the same plays 4 times in a row). But if you weren’t sold on Kader you will be after watching that. And we got him on a UDFA salary. Made me wonder how long you get to keep a guy on one.

81. ukfinfan says:

Green Bay being Green Bay

Nancy Pelosi announced earlier that she is not going to run for Speaker for the next House Session. She’ll still be in Congress but no longer in leadership. Love her or hate her — that’s pretty historic.

That’s great news with Pelosi. Next best thing is getting Trump out of the GOP Presidential race.

That’ll never happen, just wish he’d keep his pie hole shut

I don’t like her politics, but I respect her political abilities and have no problem with her as a person. Will be interesting to see who the next Democrat leader is (shouldn’t have said Pelosi wasn’t running for Speaker above…. that’s on the GOP).

House reps investigating Biden’s family business dealings, with actual evidence

Steve – his pie hole is the thing that will get him out of the race either earlier or later. DeSantis is the future, Trump is a sad past

Surely the impeachment documents have already been drawn up

For years we’ve watched the cowards on the right let the dem machine walk all over them, with no one worse than Romney (all the lies they told about him and he let it go), its time to stand up

steveccnv says:
    November 17, 2022 at 3:04 pm (Edit)
    Does the country want inflation, bare shelves, energy crisis?

You still voted dem at the midterms
    ————————
    If the Republicans only campaigned on those issues it might have been a different midterm. As I said the Republicans are not reading the results of this election

Ken – all I got from the midterms is that the country is fed up with the Democrats in charge, are terrified of Republicans taking away abortion rights everywhere and hate all things connected to Trump, and rightly so on all counts

Agreed.

That would be accurate

Then you missed the message. The country rejected just about every Trump back candidate. They rejected just about everyone who is an election denier. The Democrats have likely gained in the Senate. They gained gubernatorial positions and the Republicans only hold a threadbare advantage. It was the worst midterm showing by a minority since 1934. What makes it worse is all the indicators and demographics were in the Republicans favor. The country is clearly tired of divisive politics and it sees the Republicans as the more divisive of the 2 parties. And yes the Democrats need to be aware of that message too.

The Eagles also picked up Linval Joseph to help their banged up interior DL.

We can’t continue with the turmoil, Trump needs to stand on the sidelines about like Obama, and the dems need to distance themselves from their radical side of the party and the GND

Dems: “Here ya go, it’s yours.”

GOP: “Let’s take on abortion and not distance ourselves from Trump”

Follow the money, amongst other things (Maricopa County), it will show why Trump backed candidates didn’t do so well, the dems made it a point to go after those he backed, as if to show he’s lost support, it’s not true

So you are saying Dem money made Trump-backed candidates lose? Isn’t political money put into play in most national elections? Why is it specifically Maricopa County?

Republicans read too much into the run up to the mid-terms. Democrats are reading too much into the aftermath of the midterms. The center doesn’t want Trump. The center also doesn’t want Early Onset Joe and anti-American policies.

We rejected Trump’s loyalists, but that doesn’t mean we want your woke , progressive bullshit.

I’ve been talking about the extremes of both parties being the problem for a long time.

I agree. The election was a definite shift to the middle

Regardless the reasons think the Dems are happy to retain control of the Senate.

I don’t think anybody on this site is woke. So who’s woke bullshit are you talking about? I agree with everything else you said.

Those of us more center right reject the far right and the far left.

“Those of us more center right reject the far right and the far left.”
        I think most people are center or moderate. Being too far one way or the other doesn’t do the nation much good.

• pheloniusphish says:

“Your woke bullshit” in the general “your.” CRT, sexualizing children, pronouns, etc.

Here’s the whole convo, and I absolutely love it. These guys are having fun.

Although it’s interesting, the abridged clip followed with the Hill TD, this one shows the Sherfield TD.

LOL – Precisely Kong

Georgia – this could be your next Senator.