Naples’ AFC Position by Position Comparison

ILB Harris Bradham
OLB Jenkins Pace MWilliams Hightower
CB Taylor Revis Gilmore Butler
FS Jones Pryor DWilliams Chung
SS Delmas Gilchrist Williams McCourty
CB Grimes Cromartie McKelvin Fletcher

How do our Fins stack up?

Is there a position we get stomped in?

What position do we excel in?

Thank you Naples for all of your recent contributions, keep sending them!

This entry was posted in Misc, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

331 Responses to Naples’ AFC Position by Position Comparison

where are the Pats? Naples, you aren’t turning into Home are you? There is no comparison so why post them? LOL JK/BB I can see it is a posting / format thingy. Thanks for keeping things going here.

Those are some pretty tough defenses there. We may actually be third on that list.

• Brian in NY says:

Our LB’s and are not as good, and our DB’s are probably a notch below as well.

And the Dolphins definitely have the O-Line with the most question marks and the least quality depth.

I fixed the columns so the stupid patsies show up.
    Paysinger? I don’t even think you had him as a starter on your depth chart.
    With what we saw out of McCain and his projected growth he’s as good a player as any up there.

Good stuff Naples
    Its nice to see our depth chart stacked against our rivals

NICE WORK, AGAIN, NAPLES!! – – AND,Son, any time you want to leave out the Cheats it’s OK by me!!
    —————
    LAST NIGHT IN DOWNTOWN TAMPA, thousands of crazed Lightning fans got together in Curtis Hixon Park for a watch party!! – – Most local watering holes were filled to capacity to watch one of the most thrilling, CRAZY, playoff games I’ve ever seen!! – – When it was over, horNS WERE HONKING AND FIRECRACKERS WERE EXPLODING even tho’ it’s only game 3!!! – – The second place Tampa Bat Rays can’t draw flies while this town is TOTALLY CAPTIVATED by the Lightning’s run to a title!! – – A Lightning ticket rep told me they could sell 100,000+ tickets to GAME 5 SATURDAY NIGHT IF THEY ONLY HAD THE SPACE!! – – Meanwhile the Bucs and the Rays CAN’T GIVE AWAY THEIR TICKETS!!

OD

I disagree about our OL having the most question marks
    They all have question marks

I think maybe the Cheats have the best OL in the group and I don’t think its a powerhouse OL

I really think this blog and our last blog have consistently overemphasized the OL
    we have 3 solid players on the OL and we need to find those 2 OGs
    We also need less turnover and for these guys to play as a group

Also on the OL I noticed that all 4 teams have good centers
    Stork is young but will probably be a good pro
    the others have all been recognized in the past

Thanks Naples – Appreciate the contributions!

I think McCain will be the starter at SLB. I also believe that if Albert isn’t healthy, we are in trouble on that O-line. Thomas may be able to get by next to a healthy Albert, but if Jason Fox is our LT, that’s a weak left side, and the Bills and Jets will feast on it.

I think penciling Paysinger is the safe/smart choice at OLB
    But it would be awesome to see McCain earn that job

McCain has been running with the 1s so far and I think he’s who the coaches want to start. So it’s basically his job to lose. Philbin touched on how McCain is the SOLB and then can become a 3rd down edge rusher. So you keep him on the field instead of having to change personnel there.

Good stuff, Naples.

It’s very hard to compare 3-4 LBs to 4-3 LBs and both the Jets and Bills are running 3-4 defenses with basically DEs listed as OLBs. Coples, Pace, Williams and Hughes as OLBs.

This is school still doesn’t get it. And what’s with these fucked up students and what they get off on? Are you going to college to get an education or to learn how to become a demented asshole? SMH

11. naplesfan2010 says:

Guys — it’s hard to make a chart that deals with 4-3 vs 3-4 D’s, but if you notice two lines are each half filled so as to cover that in some way.

Yeah the techniques are totally different at just about every position in the front 7.

• naplesfan2010 says:

It’s still easy to say that Player X is better at HIS type of DE than Player Y is at HIS type of DE. Or not.

12. naplesfan2010 says:

When Paysinger was signed, they said he’d be the first down guy and that McCain would be the pass rush situation specialist. If he can prove that he can stop the run, he starts and Paysinger reverts to ST ace which is what he has been on other teams.

13. naplesfan2010 says:

Two other changes that have developed are Malcolm Brown at NE might become the starter inside instead of Siliga and Jennings might be the starter instead of Parker @ WR.

thanks for posting naples. I think AFC east is gonna be a tough division. We’ll probably go 3-3 in AFC east. Even the pats will go 3-3 in afc east this year. Maybe 4-2

15. naplesfan2010 says:

I actually rated the positions on a1-4 scale with 4 as best and no ties allowed. and no fair giving Brady a 6 because he is soooo frickin awesome or a minus 12 cuz he his balls are a problem this year. Or any other scores than 1-4.

16. Rhino says:

hate to say it, but Jets offense looks good on paper except for QB (and WR1 lol). BUT… Dolphins are doing the best job of matching talent to system/style. Bills defense on paper looks pretty good too. That’s the reason Rex wanted to go there (he’ll get ‘credit’ for that D).

Going off what OD said about questions and depth on the o-line:
    I went and put all of the O-linemen from the division into tables from each teams respective roster, I don’t know really how I can quantify who has better depth but if you look at the names on the rosters of all 4 teams you see a BUNCH of guys you never heard of, rookies and first year guys, journey men and aging vets.
    Our backups include at least five guys who have starting experience, I can’t seem to count that many on the other teams.

18. naplesfan2010 says:

I think this would show to almost any unbiased viewer that the AFC East is in the top 3 toughest conferences bottom to top just on first string and only on PLAYERS, not coaches, not schedule, not venue nor distractions etc. etc.
    After all, we do have the Reigning Super Bowl Champion NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS and SB MVP TOM BRADY. (And we were one of only four teams to beat them last year., right?)

19. naplesfan2010 says:

By my ratings (which are of course correct and not debatable) I have scored Miami #1 with 32 points and NE – 30 Buff – 26 Jets – 24.

20. naplesfan2010 says:

Mr. OD sir, I agree with you that we have question marks at both OG spots, I disagree that we have inferior depth (as we did last yr)
    Fox, Linkenbach, JDWalton, and even McClendon have started bunches of of NFL games for other teams. If we need to or want to bring these guys in to a game, we are not bringing in guys who will be lost or afraid. They might not be as highly skilled as you would like, but they know how to play OL in the NFL. 3 of them are 6 yr vets.

21. naplesfan2010 says:

On defense by my infallible and irrefutable ratings, I have the Miami Dolphins with the best Defense with 32 points followed by Buff – 30 jets – 28 and in very last place NE – 22

22. naplesfan2010 says:

QB Tannehill 3 Smith 2 Manuel 1 Brady 4
    RB Miller 3 Ivory 1 McCoy 4 Blount 2
    WR1 Parker 2 Marshall 3 Watkins 4 LaFell 1
    WR2 Stills 2 Decker 3 Woods 2 Edelman 4
    WR3 Landry 3 Kerley 1 Harvin 3 Amendola 2
    TE Cameron 3 Cumberland 1 Clay 3 Gronkowski 4
    FOUR is BEST … Sorry about the ties.:)

Not sure how I feel about Edelman getting your highest score
      I know he caught close to 100 catches and 1000 yards – but he is strictly a system guy
      Edelman had a good 2014 and a good 2013 but if you look at his earlier years, he didn;t do much

I probably like Decker more than edelman, and I think you overrated Decker too
      Decker managed to produce with the jests but nowhere near as much as he produced for the broncos with Manning

Maybe I am being a homer, but I think Stills 900 yards in year 2, in limited opportunities, is little more impressive – but then again he played with Drew Brees

I may give the coveted 4 to Stills

If it were a draft, I would take Stills and Woods over Decker and Edelman
      Edelman would probably be last on my list

New england is an odd team
      well coached and well cheated
      they manage to squeeze production out of less skilled players
      I do think Bradu and Gronk are undeniably 4s on the list

I think the best WR on your list is is watkins, but that is viewing upside as a factor
      Parker may be able to push watkins as the best…woot woot

23. naplesfan2010 says:

Son yes you are correct about adding Brenner, but I do not think we keep 10 OL and he or McClendon will not make it. In fact I think they both don’t make it in favor of keeping Thomas and Douglas and Turner.

Brenner has been getting first team reps, we’ll have to see how he looks when the pads go on.

this is a good stat I wasn’t aware of. I think keeping thomas at LG the whole TC should help him a lot. I remember when he was drafted everyone said he should play LG and finally this coaching staff is putting him where he belongs. From jackson

“Here’s one positive about Thomas playing guard: Though he yielded seven sacks in 333 snaps at tackle last season, he didn’t give up any in 362 snaps at guard, according to Pro Football Focus.”

You can take all the grades you give players at each position in our division and come up with who’s probably better. Then you have to take into account ascending players and how they perform in 2015 which could change the whole thing. I’ll go with we’re going to kick the shit our of our division. You know why? Because I can. LOL

Thomas will have his hands full with Douglas breathing down his neck and if either falters there is a vet behind them ready to swoop in. I love the competition, I think we get a quality starter out of it when its all said and done.
    I think Douglas steals the spot but its going to be fun to watch play out.

It’s not like our OL didn’t allow us to run our offense all year, we did make plays both passing and rushing. The biggest issue I saw was in big spots, specifically 3rd down we’d get run over for a sack or no gain and have to punt or even worse sometimes fumble and turn it over. We have to cut down on that shit.

Lazor has to do a better job balancing the attack as well and not allowing teams to pin their ears back all the time. The best way to do that is to run the ball and get our OL moving forward and make the defense respect it.

29. Al in MIA says:

It’s tough to say who’s got the best D in the division. All I know is that Miami’s D on paper is better than the Patriots. However, Belichick probably gets the most out of whatever talent he’s got which sometimes outperforms more talented defenses in the same division. Bills/Miami have the best DL on paper, Miami (I am biased perhaps) & NY have the best secondary on paper IMO. Bills & Pats probably have the best LB in the division. The Patriots are going to miss Wilfork for sure.

30. Al in MIA says:

I’m not sure how Lazor uses his LOS TE but the position depth has been hurting for a few seasons. Perhaps with Cameron (more of a classic TE than Clay), a healthy Lynch, & an improving Sims, the coaches may get more reliable 2 TE formations going throughout the year.

It would be nice. I believe Cameron and Sims being on the field together could really help the running game and pass pro and both guys are still receiving threats.

I haven’t heard much about Lynch in OTAs so I have no idea where he’s at.

31. Al in MIA says:

I’m not reading too much into the usage of McCain early on in camp.
    This is a time for unproven players to get a chance as the coaches already know what they got in proven players. However, to your point, there isn’t much proven talent I guess at the LB positions lol so it’s a good sign for McCain on the snap counts observed.

It’s been reported the coaches really like McCain and I view him lining up with Misi and Jenkins as a sign that they’ll give him every chance to win the SOLB job. The same with Thomas penciled in at LG for now.

32. Al in MIA says:

The surprise early on for me is the CB position. It’s only OTA but McCain & Lippett look promising. It took Brent Grimes 3 years to develop into a starter level type at the NFL level and Taylor & Davis I don’t remember looked this good at their camps (at least not what has been reported on ball instincts).

33. Al in MIA says:

June 9, 2015 at 9:15 am

I think penciling Paysinger is the safe/smart choice at OLB
    But it would be awesome to see McCain earn that job
    —–
    Paysinger at this point is what he is…a guy the Fins got as insurance against future players yet not on the team or with little game experience but that are ascending (draftees and what not plus guys like McCain).
    His salary isn’t all that so if anyone performs well in camp and beats him out as a starter, he’s going to be looking at the chopping block.

34. Al in MIA says:

I think Mike E can tell you where Lynch is at, lol.

Bobby McCain is a huge Grimes fan. I’d play him behind Grimes and have him watch everything he does and pick his brain. He has similar skill sets to Grimes – has that quick twitch ability, can go high for the ball for a 5-9 guy, and has ball hawk skills.

36. Al in MIA says:

Agree on the Grimes comparison for McCain. I didn’t go watch his college highlights until the Fins drafted him and from what I could see, all the Grimes comparisons looked strikingly similar (for comparison i looked at Grimes college tape which is out there). Grimes went undrafted while McCain did get drafted so I guess that’s where the comparisons end :P. McCain is off to a good start at least :).

Jahn, well you wanted us to sign Grimes when he was a FA so we’ll consider you the Grimes and similarly skilled players aficionado. 🙂

jahn

i tried watching some of your warriors. i watch about 4 minutes of that game and just couldnt believe the wwf officiating. i actually think it is gotten worse since the last time i saw an nba game. got to say james is unstoppable wellllllllll i mean unstoppable with those refs

39. naplesfan2010 says:

I still have not gotten the hang of how to send the posts to admin here. It seems the part that I copied made it onto the blog, but my original stuff got chopped to the floor.
    I am not complaining about admin here as they have a huge task, and i am very grateful to have this forum to read and comment on my Dolphins.
    In the interest of not plagiarizing, here is a link to where I copied stuff from. The original stuff was my ratings by number and the tallies. You can see that at the 10:21-10:35 minute mark of this blog and below here as well.:)
    I had to get the rosters somewhere, as I did not want to just do all that typing myself.
    All credit should go to http://www.thephinsider.com/2015/5/23/8651365/how-do-the-dolphins-compare-to-the-rest-of-the-afc-east

I went with what you called the “clean copy”. I had to rearrange it somewhat just so the table would fit. I have no clue how we could have made it interactive with a grading system except to post it and let them have at it.

• naplesfan2010 says:

again it is my problem / fault … just did not want guys to think i wanted credit for copy and paste, when i actually i want no credit at all.

• jetsssuck says:

good job.At least you acknowledged where you got info unlike others who claimed the article was written by them self and take full credit for someone else’s work. This is stealing and shows one has no moral character
      -moral—-holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct.
      “he prides himself on being a highly moral and ethical person”

Only I said we should sign Grimes about 2 months before Jahn did. Sorry, but I beat God to the punch. Bat told me he’d distract Jahn, so I could get a word in. I believe there may have been a tsunami or something.

41. naplesfan2010 says:

What do you think of my rankings guys:
    QB Tannehill 3 Smith 2 Manuel 1 Brady 4
    RB Miller 3 Ivory 1 McCoy 4 Blount 2
    WR1 Parker 2 Marshall 3 Watkins 4 LaFell 1
    WR2 Stills 2 Decker 3 Woods 2 Edelman 4
    WR3 Landry 3 Kerley 1 Harvin 3 Amendola 2
    TE Cameron 3 Cumberland 1 Clay 3 Gronkowski 4
    FOUR is BEST … Sorry about the ties. 🙂

42. naplesfan2010 says:

I think we must wait to see if Clay outgains Cameron before we know who gets the higher ranking. Same with Landry and Harvin, who is one of the greatest athletes in the NFL but a certified nut case. Stills and Parker could also move up with great seasons.

And who’s this Paywall dude? Our LBers are so bad we signed an IT guy off the street?

Are the Bills swiitching to a 3-4 with Ryan as their HC?

45. naplesfan2010 says:

Concerning our OL, we had a 4000 yd passer AND a 1000 yd rusher last year, so our OL was not mush. Pitt and Phil and GB were the only other teams to do that and Phil only if you add Sanchez and Foles together.

That makes our 2014 OL top 3-4 in the NFL.

What’s new? Nowadays all you gotta do is say every player on our team is great or gonna be great to be thought of as knowledgeable. Lol

• naplesfan2010 says:

They ARE all great. Haven’t you been paying attention to our drafting and FA signings? This ain’t 2007.

I don’t think that’s really the case here. Sure some people are homers for certain players but I don’t think this team gets over-hyped here too often. In fact I think there is more concern and criticism than positivity. Some like to dream about the possibilities that could be, but others warn of ultimate collapse as well so there’s a balance. LOL

FYI
    the bleacher report link I posted yesterday predicted McCain to start at OLB and Phillips at DT

so some minor changes to our front 7
    if it works out that way and those young players can make an impact, I like our front 7 much more

48. Al in MIA says:

I fear the Bills more than the Patriots. Patriots will get there’s but I’m hoping the Bills with Ryan can stuff those assholes and give them 2 more divisional losses while my homer side wants that same team defeated against Miami both times :).

If the Bills can just split
      and Miami and the jests can continue to split as they have
      the cheats will be 3-3 int he division
      and its been a while since that happened

The Bills have been the biggest divisional culprit in the cheats success and it would be nice to see them turn that around

49. Al in MIA says:

I think Phillips will be under the rotation. With DL, I don’t care who starts inside anyway since a good defensive team always has a good defensive line rotation going throughout the game to keep hitting an OL with plenty of gas left in the tank for the 4Q.

Its kind of makes more sense for him not to start

but most of our division rivals are going to run the ball a ton
      so he may be actually playing more than Mitchell

Totally agreed and for some reason people act like Mitchell is some chump. Suh and Mitchell will play a lot more snaps than Phillips. We could easily see a 7-8 man rotation on game day with McCain also playing on the edge at times.

naples,
    Oh my, you didn’t get the memo? Our skill players played well IN SPITE of our history’s worst OL! Fans say so. If not for our putrid OL, our QB would’ve thrown for 6000 yards and our RB would’ve run for 2000 yards.

• naplesfan2010 says:

No team needs stats that high. Our offensive stats were good enough to win most every game. (Could’ve been better in TD/FG ratio in the RZ) But our pass D was decimated by injuries to both LB and DB and our run D collapsed after week 10 after being in the top 5-10 earlier. So we fixed the DL. Hoping that having all our guys back plus the draftees fixes our DBs.

51. naplesfan2010 says:

Paysinger has appeared in 62 of the 64 games in his 4 seasons and is still only 26 yrs old. He is in great physical condition and runs well for a LB and has 140 tackles, mostly on STs. He also has caused 2 fumbles and recovered 3. He is adept at punt coverage, an area we need to shore up.

Also Naples
    although I understand why you listed Landry as #3 (bc he is the closest thing to a slot we will have)
    he is likely to lead our team in catches IMO
    so its arguable he is the #1

I think he is also the top #3
    but Harvin is definately more explosive and dangerous, so I think the case can be made for Harvin as the top #3

as a whole our 1 – 2 -3 and Buffalo’s 1-2-3 kind of blows away the other 2 teams IMO

• naplesfan2010 says:

I just listed them 1-2-3 for convenience. They are all great and so is Jennings, and we will rotate all four to all the WR roles anyway, so it’s a moot point.

Agreed
        I think the expectation is to rotate all 4 guys in a lot and use them all in a lot of different ways
        should be fun to watch

53. naplesfan2010 says:

Here are my OL rankings (ducking for cover)
    LT Albert 4 Ferguson 2 Glenn 2 Solder 2
    LG Thomas 1 Carpenter4 Williams 2 Kline 3
    C Pouncey 4 Mangold 4 Wood 2 Stork 1
    RG Turner 3 Colon 1 Incognito 2 Wendell 4
    RT James 4 Giacomini 2 Henderson 1 Vollmer 3
    FOUR is BEST.
    PS: I do not have a high opinion of Incognito, but I am scared he will have revenge games against us and play out of his mind.

BoulderPhinfan says:
    June 9, 2015 at 12:43 pm

agreed. the refs really wanted the cavs to win game 2. It was pretty obvious it was rigged.

like i said, i thought i would try and i couldnt watch more then a few minutes of the game it was so jaded.

jetsssuck says:
    June 9, 2015 at 12:57 pm (Edit)
    -moral—-holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct.
    “he prides himself on being a highly moral and ethical person”

***************

So far on this blog we have focused on posting original stuff, or previously published original stuff (like OD’s) and I would prefer to keep it that way going forward

When I post the “Dolphins News” blogs I post links to the stories so the original writers gets credit which I think is important to do

You mentioned “blog rules of etiquette” around the time when we started this blog and I looked into it. Thank you for that suggestion.

One of the things I came away with was the need to try to post original stuff. It is tough though – everyone has a life outside from the blog, so its hard to devote so much time to it.

….and my writing style is “odd” to say the least, so I have to tone it down from time to time or you guys will just be reading about talking razors and perverted hamsters…lol

contributions from others (like Naples in this case) help a lot and I encourage it

And no vaginas straddling footballs. LOL

• jetsssuck says:

Some of it is so obvious that ONE copied and pasted PUBLISHED ORIGINAL STUFF as work of their OWN. I’m not talking just about articles from previous blogs I’m talking outright STEALING of others work 17-18 times and CLAIMING they wrote this.

I’d disagree with that. This place is nothing but hope this time of year…understandably so. The preseason is all about hope, hype and high expectations. The easy schedule we have this year is gonna feed into that.
    ***
    For example, our LB corp is almost a complete unknown with Misi really being the only vet guy who we know much of anything about, and he’s shown himself to be an average MLB. The other two spots are, well, unsettled at best. People can think that a guy like jenkins will step in and step up, but that’s nothing but hope because we don’t know how he’ll perform this year now that teams have a full year of video on how he plays. Our defensive backfield is very similar with really only grimes and jones being quality known commodities. The other spots are still unsettled…and we’re looking at also-rans, unproven/oft-injured guys or backups to start. Everybody just keeps saying: “Suh will make everybody better. Our defense will be great.” We’ll see. We have a lot of young, unproven guys who people want to assume will get better, but that yearly assumption has gotten us to .500 for a decade. And, fans always seem to ignore that other teams can get better too. The rest of the division didn’t stand pat.
    ***
    And, I’ll leave the issues on offense for another time. Too much reality/negativity makes people around here cranky. Lol

Randy, Jenkins lead the team in tackles last year, had 3.5 sacks and 2 FF. He was easily one of our best defenders. I’m not worried about teams figuring anything out, he’s a player in my eyes. I think he’ll be even better in his 3rd year.

All the stuff you stated here gets discussed all the time. So thanks for making my point. LOL

• naplesfan2010 says:

Jenkins led the team in tackles last year over the last 15 games. He is hardly a secret and not a position that DCs usually game plan around, especially with Suh and Wake to deal with first. Jenkins came out of a high quality, high competition program @ UF. He’s no small school prayer with a flashy combine or something.

58. bat says:

Randy … I appreciate your well grounded and reality based opinion, even if it may be anathema to the general tone here. I also understand the hope and optimism that flourishes every year at this time even though I refuse to buy in. Until I see tangible on field results in games that count, I will somehow temper my enthusiasm …lol

• naplesfan2010 says:

We were one of 4 teams to beat the SB champs last year, or does that game not count?

• Jahndoh30 says:

Randy refuses to ever make forward looking statements so as not to look bad when they don’t come true. His real goal in life is to beat to death the notion that anyone else’s forward looking statements could possible be anything other than pure daydream.

When someone tips their hand by saying “negativity/reality” that shows you where their bias lives, and it’s not in the neutral.

PS, Randy, you wanted Grimes 2 months before me? So you you wanted him before he tore his Achilles? Because the day his surgery was announced I started talking to M13 and others about how he was going to be the steal of the next offseason. I recognized the injury would mean he’d hit the market cheap, and that he was a huge reward to risk player that was worth the small financial investment.

Sorry, you didn’t beat shit to the punch. Hugs and kisses!

59. Jahndoh30 says:

FFR/Boulder….

So it’s kinda funny because I was camping during game 1 and had to listen to is on Sirius Radio. The only feed I could get was the Cleveland home feed. It was annoying listening to what is supposed to be quasi “objective” coverage and hearing the announcers constantly refer to the Cavs as “We”….or referencing “Our defense….”….etc.

Fast forward to game 2 and the national TV broadcast crew…and I was MORE annoyed at their clearly Pro-James bias than the HOME RADIOS broadcast from Cleveland for game 1!!!!!

That said, this is going to be a good series and I’m actually glad that for once the Warriors are the ones being overlooked. If it takes 20-25 free throws from James, a hot shooting night from his supporting cast, some questionable calls in other parts of the game…on a night when the MVP is shooting as poorly as he has all post-season..for them to come out barely ahead in OT…than the Cavs are going to get a serious ass kicking at some point when the Warriors 3s start doing what they normally do….which is…splash the bottom of the net.

Bat and Randy

Look closely and repeat after me

The Dolphins will win the AFC East

Randy and Bat want more concern and nagativity about this team here but there is plenty. I read it everyday. We discuss it everyday. Sure there is some positivity because there is reason to be, the team has some good talent and potential. But many of us have our guard up until we see it on the field. We’ve all been here done that.

62. bat says:

naples … We won 8 games. That was one of them. We were still a .500 mediocrity that missed the playoffs yet again.

• naplesfan2010 says:

which is why i wanted to wash out the malcontent WR corps (DONE and done well) and shore up the porous DL (Hella DONE). and get Miller better help than Daniel Thomas (done with a 10x better make ya miss guy). I can’t speak ill of a team that fixes its biggest 3 problems.

I attribute a lot of last years December to injuries and a poor team environment. I thought going into the year there was good chemistry last year but then we began hearing the stories about the Defense being pissed about this and that, we heard about the receivers not paying attention in meetings. When you look at all of the names associated with those misgivings they are all gone. Wheeler and Odrick, Gibson and Wallace. Lots of dead weight was cut for this year to focus on the guys who want to be here and want to win.
    I fully expect (even though I homer out this time of year every year) a different result with this team, too much as fallen into place, the battles for jobs are real and with good players, we have young players who everyone expects to improve and we have Suh. I think the signing of Suh in and of itself changed everything for everyone, no longer do we sit idly by and wait for a star to be born, we forced the issue and should have turned a corner.
    – If I’m wrong then I’m gonna make bat look like a kool aide drunkard. –

June 9, 2015 at 1:27 pm (Edit)
    maybe I should start doing it with my jeep….lol

Yeah the smell of drunks puke in there should break it in just fine

June 9, 2015 at 1:23 pm

And no vaginas straddling footballs. LOL

but all the dancing men in leotards and anal cavity rodents one can handle

Big difference in the visuals. Two are meant to be funny and show no nudity or sexual activity, and the other did both. Move on already, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

66. naplesfan2010 says:

Randy and Bat
    Reshad was written up by nfl writers as one of the best safeties last yr, but his suspension made him ineligible for pro bowl etc. Louis Delmas is also a good player @ FS with great hand-eye and quick feet, but he like most FSs gets hurt a lot (see Bob Sanders) because they hit guys running full speed who are also running full speed.b@ CB we have a pro-bowler and a 2nd round draft pick penciled in. Most teams would take that on paper in June.

• Jahndoh30 says:

(heading off the clockwork like flight of Randy when I call his bullshit)

….See ya Randy! Cheers!

i havent seen randy or bat want ‘negativity’ nor me for that matter. why is it that if one just isnt jumping up and down and screaming 14 win season that it is negative. i would rather just wait and see what happens. not sure why that means negativity

So here we go again with the same lame argument. Being overly positive has some sort of fantasy attached to it, yet being overly critical of players and coaches is perfectly objective. Please! LOL

Okay hungry, lunch time. BBL

• Jahndoh30 says:

Lol….nothing EVER changes around here. I even get tired of saying the same shit myself all the time. One of the reasons I’ve taken to reading far more than posting recently.

69. bat says:

All this anticipation of the Cheatriots taking a step back is clearly ignoring the heavy hand of Goodell’s striped goons placed firmly on the scales of football justice.

70. dbolt48 says:

Haven’t been on here in a while… Hope everyone’s doing well.

Jahn,
    I said Grimes would be my top FA priority Pretty much as soon as he was a FA so yeah, you got trumped, my man. Go look it up. Me kicking your ass is well documented. just because I only said it once and you repeated yourself over and over, doesn’t mean I didn’t kick your ass. But, I will let you have this one, as I have so many more to fall back on. Lol
    ***
    And, I’m not gonna hug nor kiss you….at least not without a large amount of alcohol in my system….and no witnesses. 😉

72. bat says:

naples … I like many of the moves we’ve made this off season. I would have liked to see Bazooka Joe and Cautious Kevin Coyle shown the door, but it is what it is. My natural cynicism will not allow me to buy into pre season hype as it likely will lead to disappointment….lol

June 9, 2015 at 1:41 pm

LOL you bring it up then tell me to move on. but i can see you are getting all worked up over it, so i will drop it.

naplesfan2010 says:
    June 9, 2015 at 1:43 pm

not sure why having fun rootin for my team is seen as stupid.

i never said or have even indicated any such thing. i just said why is not thinking this is a playoff team negative. what is wrong with one just wanting to wait and see what happens. and to be clear, i am not in now way saying there is something wrong with buying into the of season hype.

• naplesfan2010 says:

sorry my post should not have been in reply to you … actually though, there ARE posters on here who seem to be saying that I am just not smart enough to see what’s wrong with the team. I DO see and I do think Philbin lost 2 games for us last year and he better not do that shit again. And I do think when the injuries started to pile up that Coyle over-coached and tried to cover up with complicated schemes and the dreaded PREEEEE vent D, but hey if he had not done that we might have lost 2 OTHER games, sooo …

75. dbolt48 says:

Randy,
    I give you credit. You approach this blog with temperament of someone who just realized butt fucking a porcupine was not in his best interest 😜

Tim is right, I’m over the Lynch pick. I just hope he can help the team in any shape or form. I do envision him on short yardage plays as being a blocking TE or maybe even like a fullback. Landry is not the closest thing to a slot receiver, he IS the slot receiver, and WR3 is the correct designation. Welker led the Patriots many times playing the slot, but he was still listed as a slot WR or WR3.

Oh, and the guy that compared best to Grimes in this draft was Senquez Golson, who now plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

• dbolt48 says:

McCain, Golson, and Diggs had a similar skill set to Grimes. What made McCain more comparable to Grimes was his elite 20yd shuttle and excellent 3cone times.

There’s a quick one word or phrase to describe just about every guy who was let go:
    Hartline – falls down
    Odrick – no stats, invisible
    Wheeler – missed tackles
    Starks – tired down the stretch
    Wallace – whiny bitch
    Gibson – poor team mate
    Ellerbee – hurt (constantly)
    D. Thomas – couldn’t get it done
    Clay is just unfortunate, he’s a fine team mate and player by all indications

All replaced by team first guy and hard worker
    …and in Suh’s case – best at his position!

• Jahndoh30 says:

You’ve always been too harsh on Hartline, and the falls down complaint is one of your most notable samesongs. Other than that I agree with your analysis of all those other players…except I’m blanking on who D. Thomas is…did we have one other than Dallas?

You’re kidding, right? About DT?

Hartline couldn’t even make the team this year. He’s never going to be a guy teams can ride into the playoffs, he’s a perfect fit in Cleveland. I’ll own my samesong but I’m glad to be where we are now.

• Jahndoh30 says:

Mike E….what can I say. He was originally cut last preseason, so I never really registered him as a 2015 offseason release. Thanks for the reminder.

• Jahndoh30 says:

That’s highly speculative Son. But speculate on. I always thought judging individual players as “playoff players” or not is missing the mark. Wins and losses is no way to judge individual players. This is the ultimate team game, and it takes all 53 on the roster, all the coaches, and a little bit of luck (or in the case of the Pats, a little bit of cheating) to bring it all together.

All Hartline ever did for the fins was something only 4 others could ever accomplish, back to back 1000 yard seasons. 4th rounder by the way, gave us years of quality service including several years with absolutely shit for QB play. Hate on, I’ll always stand up for that guy.

What’s up Dbolt? Good to see you around.

• dbolt48 says:

Just attacking all my spring/summer projects before everything gets too crazy….I saw your daughter got married a while back & don’t remember if I told you congrats….Congrats!

Gibson was a good teammate to Mike Wallace. lol

81. Jahndoh30 says:

FFR, the team is perennial 8-8. Saying they are a playoff team is seen as homerism, saying they’re not is seen as negative. That’s what happens.

Your real bias is judged by individuals who read your posts and make a decision on where you stand based on the overall tenor of your discourse. If people are saying you’re negative, it’s almost certainly because in some way shape or form…you are.

Same with me, if people think I’m a homer, it’s almost certainly based in truth.

Dbolt,
    i’m not sure I get the reference. Is that like “poking the bear”? Life’s so much easier when you don’t give a f*ck what others think. Lol
    ***
    And, btw, I watched Serena Williams win that tennis tournament last week….and I’d still bang her!

Jahn

I thought you were kidding for sure. It’s still kind of surprising to me that there are no longer DT3 or DTinfinity comments on this blog. lol

• Jahndoh30 says:

Lol…no, it was an honest brainfart. Surely the grog has dimmed me wits a bit….or…life is crazy and I can’t keep track of where I’m supposed to be right now…

I’m picking us to go 9-7 this year. That’s better than 8-8, so I’m actually being positive!
    ***
    Somebody write that shit down.

MikeE,
    I’ll take that bet. She’s still a girl…..granted, a large, overly muscled, extremely fit girl….but still. As long as I can call timeouts, I should be good. Lol

86. naplesfan2010 says:

OK guys here is my rating on the AFC-E DBs.
    CB Taylor 1 Revis 4 Gilmore 3 Butler 2
    FS Jones 3 Pryor 4 DWilliams 2 Chung 1
    SS Delmas 2 Gilchrist 1 AWilliams 3 McCourty 4
    CB Grimes 4 Cromartie 3 McKelvin 2 Fletcher 1
    There ya go RandyBat, i put Taylor as worst in the Division. Eyes wide open.

naples,
    I think 1/2 of our defensive backfield is still up in the air, and I don’t trust that Delnas can stay on the field at all. So, she may start the season but for how long? I’d love for Taylor to step up and take the RCB position, but do we really know who’s starting there yet? Davis gets hurt often, and he doesn’t play with discipline all the time. So, I feel our DBs are a question mark at this point. But, that’s what preseason is for….find your starters.

88. dbolt48 says:

So Miami has made an offer to DT CJ Mosely

• dbolt48 says:

@flasportsbuzz: Not only did DT CJ Mosley visit the Dolphins today, but Miami made him an offer. He’s considering Dolphins, Lions, one other team.

That’s interesting.
      A couple of things come to mind with that.
      Is Mitchell maybe getting traded or let go, which I don’t understand?
      Are both Johnson’s and Francis not what we are looking for?
      Is he just a vet to measure against in camp which I don’t get either?

Mosely would be a really good addition but we are severely deep at DT and we would be shedding some really talented young guy. Seems like overkill to me but he is very good.

Suh told Mosley that we pay really, really good.

I wouldnt put Taylor as a 1, but i see kinda where you are going with it, he’s realtively unproven so its hard to know what to think, same for most the rest, though i think off Bobby McCains NFL production numbers, you would have to say worst case scenario we have a guy whos a 2.5 who can play there if need be. If Taylor plays there over Bobby McCain then you have to think the Coaches think he is at least a 2.5-3.

Jahndoh30 says:
    June 9, 2015 at 2:04 pm

well of course, i wasnt born yesterday. i know this is the internet and everything on the internet is a truth.

randy,

i got to say, i think i would rather fuck the porcupine then that williams dude

And that’s fine but don’t post pictures of the act here.

Wait on second thought, if you do do the porcupine I’ll withstand Herd’s wrath to see those pics, lol

Disclaimer:
        Herd I am only having fun, I understand your feelings and agree. Remember I deleted the pic before I even knew you were upset.

naples,

not sure who says what to whom or who insults whom on here. i just make my life easy and insult everyone of you bastards.

June 9, 2015 at 2:40 pm
    Suh may have neglected to tell him that there’s nothing left though
    —————————————–
    Whats your definition of nothing left?

Cut Mitchell and you would have 3.5mil, Cut Delmas and you would have 3.4mil. Not saying we should do this or would, but there are ways to clear up monies.

95. dbolt48 says:

In regards to Mosely I think it might be a case where his price tag has come down & would be a value signing now. He also has connections to both Suh & Tannenbaum.

son of a son of a shula says:
    June 9, 2015 at 2:47 pm

And that’s fine but don’t post pictures of the act here.

son, i would love to retort this but it just gets tim all worked up when i do.

How does one comment equate to all worked up? You bring up comparisons of what’s allowed to be posted daily. You also make bizarre comparisons. LOL

97. naplesfan2010 says:

about Moseley
    I guess that cinches it for Kamal and AJ. If Mosely can still play like he once did though, then we have added another NFL starter to the roster, sorta like Seattle did right before their SB yr where they had like 10 DL who had started sometime somewhere in the league.
    So maybe we won’t wear down in the 4th quarter or in December against the rush.

Not sure why we’re looking at Mosely?

June 9, 2015 at 3:08 pm

How does one comment equate to all worked up?

see, i can tell you are getting all worked up so i will drop it. dont want you to get all huffy and puffy

100. naplesfan2010 says:

Hey D the rating is against the division, so giving Taylor a 1 only means he is the worst #2CB in the division. Theoretically, Rivers would be rated 1 as the worst QB in a division with Manning, Rodgers, and Roethlisberger (or whoever 3 QBs you think is better than Rivers).

101. naplesfan2010 says:

ok guys here is my ranking of the DL/LB corps.
    Who is worst at LB do you think in our division?
    DOLPHINS JETS BILLS PATRIOTS
    DE Wake 4 Wilkerson 2 Dareus 4 Ninkovich 2
    NT / DT Mitchell 4 Harrison 3 Charles 2 Siliga 1
    DT Suh 4 Easley 1
    DE Vernon 3 Richardson4 KWilliams 1 Jones 2
    OLB Paysinger 1 Coples 3 Hughes 4 Collins 2
    ILB / MLB Misi 3 Davis 2 Brown 1 Mayo 4
    ILB Harris 3 Bradham 2
    OLB Jenkins 3 Pace 1 MWilliams 4 Hightower 2

I don’t get the interest in Mosely?

103. Jahndoh30 says:

Tough times in SF:

Jetssuck,
    I don’t know who or what you are referring to with the plagiarism allegations, would you mind filling in the blanks for me in an email to:
    finsmob.unleashed@gmail.com

Jahn, a couple of those guys left as free agents but is it possible that the ones who retired are doing so to screw management? As some sort of protest to how things are being done there its awfully coincidental that so many young players would suddenly retire at such an early age. They are all leaving a LOT of money on the table either way.

This shits to funny not to post! 😉

Sorry in advance!

I see she’s joined the conspiracy theorists. She probably had someone get all deep about it and now she think she’s one of the few who have heard about it. Like Kendall Jenner and chemtrails. LOL

She co-hosts a radio show with the bearded coconut, all you need to know about her, she’s a fuckin’ clueless joke, and acts like she knows what she’s talking about.

jahn,
    I’m just angry because they allow lebron to use his elbow and arm to move the defender out of their spot. I’ve never seen it not get called and james does it all the time and never gets an offensive foul. I think its bullshit and just goes to show you that NBA likes its stars to do well. Its like watchin the pats play football.

That’s why I stopped watching a long time ago. It takes a great team effort to overcome the star bias.

The NBA as a sport is a joke. The fact that you can add one player like James to a bad team and they go to the finals the first year is all you need to know.

That is the same writer who had Tanny as his #1 most underrated QB

I’m getting the feeling he likes the Dolphins

Honestly, it makes sense to have us in that group
      but there are more contenders and 2nd tier teams than there are playoff spots

which is too say some of those teams will probably be around .500

son of a son of a shula says:
    June 9, 2015 at 3:41 pm

i thought the reason hardball was booted was cause the players didnt like him. i that is true why retire to screw management

Ready, set, go! LMAO!!!

Does anyone else find it funny that Miami Dolphins “official website” never reports anything about the dolphins….they only report that OTHER people are reporting things about the dolphins…..

Dolphins Official Website
    News Article REPORTS: DT C.J. Mosley Visiting Dolphins [1 hours ago]

LOL!

I think Andy Cohen is the only one who writes articles, and then Finsiders have discussions and interviews.

I think you guys are being a little tough on NBA officiating

Albeit I agree the officials have more control over the game in that sport than any other, its not like you just can;t call fouls or call every foul. The nature of the game is that its discretionary and you are going to get arbitrary results when that happens

They can;t just let guys hit each other
    and they can;t call everything they think is a foul

I thought it was great a couple of years ago when they started calling techs when players argued
    Players still react and argue but its done a lot less now – its a little more int he finals than usual, I don;t think they want to slap Lebron with a tech in the first few games , t would ruin the game

Now if the NBA can just figure out how to shut Jeff Van Gundy up we will all be able to enjoy the flow of the game more without thinking so much about whether something is a foul a lot

Honestly I think one of the issues with the enjoyment of the game is the constant pandering to fans to watch endless relays so you can say “oh yeah, that’s a foul” or “where’s the foul” – that is what is hurting the game, not the officials who are trying to make something that is inherently arbitrary look consistent

• Jahndoh30 says:

I don’t disagree with a lot of that, but when analysts who are supposed to be objective eschew any appearance of objectivity to question everything that doesn’t go a superstar’s way, while the same superstar goes to the line more than twice as often as the next closest player on either team…I think it’s pretty obvious there’s a problem with how games are being officiated…and called.

I always wondered why in hockey, there are something like 3 or 4 instances of teams coming back from 0-3 deficits in 7 game series, and countless 1-3 comebacks…while in the NBA the first has never happened and the 2nd almost never happens.

I also wonder frequently why it is the home court advantage is so much greater in basketball than it is in hockey. There’s a problem with how the game is officiated…even if I’m not going to let it bother my enjoyment of the Warriors while they press to win a championship. Life is too short to abandoned your team even if you don’t totally trust the referees.

I don’t get how LeBron can just push the defender off of him, not on the side right in the middle of the torso, then the defender gets back in the play, blocks the ball perfectly and still gets called for a foul, it happen in game one. On at least 2 other occasions he just pushed off before his shot with no foul called.

This is for the championship! LOL

naplesfan2010 says:
    June 9, 2015 at 10:21 am

ROFLMAO!! I love you Naples!

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 7m7 minutes ago

Tarvaris Jackson heads back to Seattle http://wp.me/p14QSB-9MVM
    —————————-
    Man that guy is the definition of Journeyman QB

We’re gonna need splints and bandages.

son of a son of a shula says:
    June 9, 2015 at 4:20 pm

LMAO
    The oldest trick in the book – the old krazy glue in the finger holes trick

yep, i told my son, there are women who trick you about birth control and the needy clingy ones that pull the krazy glue finger hole trick

I’ve been riding all my life.

speaking of the o-LINE. I cannot wait until the pad go on and Suh is beating the shit our of our guards & Pouncey. It can only make them better (unless they just cry and quit LOL)

son of a son of a shula says:
    June 9, 2015 at 4:29 pm

you gotta be careful man, they’ll do that

lol, yes, the worst part is then after she does that she insist on you meeting her parents. talk about an odd hand shake

I don’t play golf anymore.

Tim, are you trying to slow down / crash the blog with all these gifs? I would post the best one, (bouncing) but I do not post pics or gifs anymore.

By the way, in the motorbike gif above I can see up the girls skirt and (if I freeze the frame at the exact moment) see her bare bottom when she falls. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

well i for one am completely disgusted at tim. that is demeaning and offensive to women showing that poor girl on the motorcycle. this site needs to be moderated. kids may show up and think riding a motorcycle commando is acceptable. good riddance all you sick perverted bastards

No wonder she fell off, someone sprayed Pam on the seat.

Zombie prank. LMAO!!!

I was joking that Pam is a girl’s name and we sprayed her on the seat. Ha ha ahaha ahaha!!! LOL

Well, I just got home after some vicious storms tore through the area. Nothing too bad in the front yard other than some large branches, but the back yard was like a war zone. I had 3 HUGE trees knocked over, cracked about 6-10 feet from the ground. Thankfully nothing hit the house.

Don’t know if anyone posted we reportedly made and offer to Mosely:

I saw a tweet from Anthony Johnson a little earlier that said

Anthony Johnson ‏@freakxlsu 48m48 minutes ago
    Never Complain just continue to work…✖️♠️ https://instagram.com/p/3uPOexPgc8/

Dunno if that has anything to do with the interest in Mosley or not.

Philadelphia Eagles ‏@eaglesbuzztap 16m16 minutes ago

http://nbcsports.com >> Zach Ertz on Evan Mathis: We need guys that are going to come in every day http://buzztap.com/-4Q802y
    ——————————–
    Ouch……………

132. jetsssuck says:

son of a son of a shula says:
    June 9, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Jetssuck,
    finsmob.unleashed@gmail.com

June 9, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Oh he’s at this again. He’s also cryptic about it.
    ————————————————————————
    I will reveal this very soon but I have to get all my ducks in order.I have no problem with Tim,piggy or You I just think its not fair to jeopardize this website of legal actions so I will have to reveal who is doing this.

• jetsssuck says:

How Many Days Does Bill Murray Spend Stuck In Groundhog Day? The best scene for me investigating the plagiarism with this site was the puddle scene where Bill Murray steps into the puddle attempting to cross the street. Every time he stepped into the puddle just like this dishonest blogger. I have over 300 times of him stepping into the icy puddle.

Maybe it was me?

Did I plagiarize my own fandom story?

(Only the Shadow knows)

• Jahndoh30 says:

It was me. My avatar plagiarizes Steph Curry and the GSW everytime I post. But that’s way more than 300 times…..

• jetsssuck says:

you sound insecure about something? ——————————-
        ———————————————————————————
        ——————————————————————————–
        No, its not you.You haven’t written enough articles for over 300 plagiarism violations.20 articles would require 15 plagiarism violations per article. You have not written 17-20 articles have you?

Steve,
    No idea what the interest is in Mosely, unless we are planning to move someone. Maybe they just want more depth, who knows.

134. Jahndoh30 says:

LMAO@ Steve…I knew Colonpokey seemed familiar!

We’ve had some fan origin stories turned in and they were great now what we need are the stories of real fans telling where they were and what they were doing when Suh came to town.

It was an ordinary Central Florida day like the one before it and the one after it but on this particular day something very big was happening, you could feel it in the air. While I mussed about with regular work day annoyances I could feel something start to affect my senses. I was but alone when I heard the news…

Like that, thanks we’ll be looking for your stories and for God sakes don’t steal them or submit vulgar pictures with them

136. naplesfan2010 says:

jetssuck what on earth are you talking about?
    Nobody here is selling any product, so how can it really be plagiarism? I for example freely look up hts and wts or tackles and sacks or other types of stats from any number of different sources. Wikipedia or espn or the dolphins site. I am certainly not going to cite my source in MLA format every time. Because I am not plagiarizng on any of the 3 tests for that: I am not getting financial gain from this, I am not costing espn anything and Wiki is free, and I am not pretending that I counted how many passes Grimes defensed when he was with the Falcons to compare to how he is doing with us.
    Stats and that type of stuff are in the public domain I would guess, unless i tried to write a column for espn, got paid for it, and stole several paragraphs from a phinsiders article.

• Brian in NY says:

I’m pretty sure no one is going to be looking to shut down this site for plagiarism.

Of course not, there is no profit made here. My guess is he’s talking about OD.

• naplesfan2010 says:

It’s free. And everybody here reads the original articles everywhere else anyway. I don’t get how it’s plagiarizing.

I also don’t get why jetssuck cares.

• jetsssuck says:

don’t worry, I’m not looking to shut down the site since I like mostly everyone. I’m a very calm mannered civil person as you know but when I am crossed or accused of something one better make sure their house is in order. Once I have everything arranged in the next 2 days I will reveal the dishonesty of this person.

OK if you are going to submit articles they will need to be in MLA format with a SEPARATE sheet for citations. We will on occasion accept APA style but only with prior admin approval.
    Thank you in advance.

Jetssuck, what you have stuck in your craw is a bone of contention, we aren’t selling anything or profiting in any way here we’re just a bunch of knuckleheads who like to talk about the Dolphins.
    I swear the story about pooping at my mother in laws house was true.
    Don’t get all worked up about this stuff man its just for fun.

why do i think this is jetssuck

dude is there anything that makes you happy.

hey jetssuck, you just won 150 mil powerball.

js: oh yeah, i bet when i claim it the will wont me to smile. no thanks tell them to shove it.

• naplesfan2010 says:

btw ffr I think those girls in your avatar are plagiarizing Ricky’s jersey number. You must immediately post them in full size jpgs preferably 1024 or greater resolution with original website URL so we can inspect the other err poses to determine validity of ownership.

‘Once I have everything arranged in the next 2 days I will reveal the dishonesty of this person.’

well that will show whoever it is a thing or two. hell whoever it is i am sure will renounce being a dolphin fan and call his cable company to cancel is nfl package and pay for his new Canadian curling package.

142. Jahndoh30 says:

My fan story:

I’m a solitary sportswatcher. When it’s my favorite team I need to be alone. My wife and daughter know how I can get during a game, and I’ve gotten supremely good at moving on after a game is over when it doesn’t go my way. My wife will leave the house on Sundays sometimes and comeback later to find out how the fins did.

I’m also superstitious. I don’t believe in superstitions mind you, but I practice them nonetheless.

I’ve watched all but 1 game of this NBA post season at home, alone or with just my wife and daughter. Ever since the Warriors made the finals, those that know I’m a Warriors fan are coming out of the woodwork. They like me, and they’re bandwagoning the Warriors because they want to see one of my teams win a championship.

Now the problem. Game 2 was watched with a friend and his son along with my family. We lost. Game 3 is tonight, my mother in law called my wife and asked if she can come over to watch the game since my father in law is out of town.

I don’t know if my heart can take another overtime loss, and I don’t know if the Warriors can survive going down 2-1 in the series. Furthermore, I’m worried…that I will not be able to watch another Warriors game this season without intruders.

Think good thoughts for me. I’m a complicated guy. I love my mother in law, but if the Warriors lose tonight, I’m going to have to put my foot down with everyone I know and tell them to stay the fuck away from my NBA finals watching experience. It could get ugly.

😛

LMAO!!!

• naplesfan2010 says:

I think that was plagiarized Jahn.
      i think I saw that on TV in the 70s. Does your mother in law look like Edith Bunker?

Tell your mother in law you’ve been throwing up all day and you think there is a virus in the house that she shouldn’t risk getting. Recommend strongly that she stay away.
      I hear you on the superstitious stuff man, I do a lot of it too. And I too like or would even prefer to watch alone. I hate when at the last minute someone wants to come by to watch the game. We usually lose those games and I hate it.

Tell her and anyone else who might want to come by that you have projectile diarrhea. That should clear the house of all living things. LOL

• Jahn: When the Fins were in the ’84 Super Bowl my aunt and cousins showed up unexpectedly — my Dad swore they were the reason we lost…lol. You are not alone!! 🙂

My guess is jetssuck is referring to OD’s Absolute Perfection series where he cites a lot of history and side stories. I can’t think of anything else that gets posted here that would fit the criteria of plagiarism. That and he has a beef with Shula where OD praises the man.

144. naplesfan2010 says:

One of you guys was telling about catching a foul ball. Is this you in this video?

145. naplesfan2010 says:

I am so intent on football games that I am probably not much fun to watch football with. I really study hard. I love it now that I have the ability to tape the games. i always record them and then watch like 5-10 minutes delay so I can replay all the stuff i would miss while blogging with you guys during the game.

I usually have to bail from here for awhile during games because the first bad thing that happens to us like we punted and the other team kicked a FG and we’re down 3-0, our season is down the drain rants begin. LOL

June 9, 2015 at 7:42 pm

how about this. no one really gives a fuck what the grumpmiester has to say about it.

In the big scheme of things I have no worries about plagiarism here. I was just commenting on the comments made about the comments. 🙂

naplesfan2010 says:
    June 9, 2015 at 7:37 pm

dammit naples. now i am going to have to change it to something less offensive. i was hoping no one would notice.

148. Jahndoh30 says:

LOL @ “projectile diarrhea”. Sounds serious.

I’d say so, but at least you could watch the game naked sitting on bucket in peace without people fucking with your team’s mojo. LOL

ok everybody know tobacco is bad for you right? great. now can we get rid of those fucking disgusting commercials.

Yeah that’s wrong in my opinion. Hi my name is Jared and my larynx exploded while I was pushing my granddaughter on a swing. WTF?!!!

tim

i know, that was my point. who the hell cares if some one plagiarism or is proven a liar. not like it is going to change anything on here.

it would be like you all finding out that i really pimp out my sister, i mean not like anyone can think any less of me as it is

Tim, lol@projectile diarrhea and ewww

June 9, 2015 at 7:58 pm

tim you are full of shit. i have never seen that happen here.

jahn,

cause i like you and you are one of the good guys, i am going to do you a favor tonight

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAVS. KING JAMES IS GOING TO WIN IT ALL.

(there you go, that ought to fix them)

154. naplesfan2010 says:

155. naplesfan2010 says:

That is still not the pic i intended. Sorry Herd. If this is not it then I give up.

156. naplesfan2010 says:

I give up.

Beach Butt Bongo?

My nephew was a projectile vomiter when he was a baby. It was a trip man, he could get you from about 3 feet out, like a 3 point shooter. lol

Give him one of those Hannibal Lechter masks

He’s 28 now, although he did a pretty good vomiting in St. Lucia at my niece’s wedding (his sister’s). He drank a helluva lot though, for hours. I was surprised he was on his feet that long.

Goochy goochy gooo… ahhh.. ehehhee..ahahahha….. huuuuuuhhhhh…. alllahahaha… errahahaha!!!!

June 9, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Its kind of makes more sense for him not to start

but most of our division rivals are going to run the ball a ton
    so he may be actually playing more than Mitchell
    ——————————

That kind of makes no sense, if Phillips is the run tackle, don’t you think he should be playing on first down aka starting?

June 9, 2015 at 8:39 pm

My nephew was a projectile vomiter when he was a baby.

you will appreciate this one. when my daughter was around 3 her and her mom had the flu. it was a friday night and i was playing on my bro in laws softball team. i told him they were sick and i couldnt make it, he said they only had 9 so if i didnt show up they forfeit. my wife said to go ahead and go as i would only be gone about an hour. right before i left my daughter got sick. so i got her all cleaned up and then go to put on my cleats and put my foot into a shoe full of vomit. i had to play an entire game as aka, foot vomit.

LMAO @ Rob! That’s great

Closing up shop- Catch ya later!

June 9, 2015 at 9:03 pm

Closing up shop- Catch ya later!

alex, what are a brides marriage vows.

jetsssuck
    3 hours ago

you sound insecure about something?

It’s possible!
    But not Probable!

WOW, Congrats to SF Giants rookie hurler Chris Heston for throwing a NO NO against the Mutts!! 😀