The Porcine Oddyssey #96: I’m so sorry Dolfans…

Dear Dolfans,

DeepBall

I’m sorry…

I know I haven’t been around much.  I’m sorry for abandoning you.

You didn’t deserve this…

You see, I was crushed.

Marino Throw

When I was a young little football I enjoyed the fruits of Marino to Clayton and Marino to Duper: 20, 30, 40 and 50 yard completions.

I thought it would last forever.

But all good things must come to an end

After 1999 I had a really tough time.  No more Marino.  It was like I didn’t exist anymore.

I started drinking a lot.  Anything to ease the pain.  I didn’t want Dolfans to see me anymore.

DeepBallHardTimes

Sure I made some appearances with Jay Fiedler.  But from Fiedler to Marino…well…its just not the same…I’m sure you noticed.  And things only got worse.

MIAMI - AUGUST 12:  Quarterback Daunte Culpepper #8 of the Miami Dolphins warms-up for the game against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Dolphin Stadium on August 12, 2006 in Miami, Florida. The Jaguars won 31-26.  (Photo by Doug Benc/Getty Images)

In 2007 it didn’t seem like things could get any worse.  I hit and all time low.

Pennington Throw

Thankfully Chad Pennington helped me pull out of my funk.

The Dolphins were winning again.  They were in the playoffs.

Unfortunately I still had a drinking problem.  So every time you saw me I looked like a dying duck

ChadHenneWhen the Dolfans switched to the strong arm Chad Henne, I thought all my problems were solved.

It was going to be Henne to Ginn deep.  No one would stop it.

But Ginn had an affair with the sideline and Henne only had eyes for the check down.

WallaceNOgood

So I abandoned you.

I know you thought I would come back when the Dolphins spent big money on Mike Wallace.

But I wasn’t ready and I stood you up.

TannehillScrimmage

But things are different now .

During Sunday’s practice, Ryan Tannehill hit Lamar Miller for 35 yards.  I know, I know, that’s a running back.  So next there was a 40 yard pass to Rishard Matthews.  Followed by another 40 yard pass to Jarvis Landry.  And then another deep one to Matthews.

I’m back.  I’m sorry I left you Dolfans.  Will you forgive me?  Will you have me back?

Yours Truly,

The Deep Ball

This entry was posted in The Porcine Oddyssey. Bookmark the permalink.

589 Responses to The Porcine Oddyssey #96: I’m so sorry Dolfans…

August 11, 2015 at 11:56 am

Part of why I turned Japanese after that……lesson learned.

what, you became a horrible driver?

2. ukfinfan says:

Just off out to see a soccer game but I saw this which I’d like to share – I’m liking the Wembley game even more now!

3. ukfinfan says:

LMAO. If we don’t get a jump on the other teams in the East this year we never will. It will make the December swoon even more painful (that last comment for Bat).

I know it’s fun to bash the Jets but what happened to Geno is bush league.

6. bat says:

Tim .. The entire organization is bush league …What’s your point? …lol

getterdone says:
    August 11, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Trump said we don’t have time to be PC anymore in this country. 😉

i watch part of that debate and every time they put the camera on trump all i could think was it was a SNL skit. i thought he was funny as hell. especially when asked about his derogative comments to all women and he said ‘not all women, just rosie’ or something to that effect.

I’m still leery of Trump….I like how brass & unafraid he is to throw the real issues out there…but fear he’s just a blowhard and won’t see this candidacy through.
      That or he’ll get blackballed at some point and lose all momentum…he scares the ‘Establishment”…we need more of that.
      Hope he rubs off on other credible candidates (if there are any) and shows them how to grow some balls….some ‘amaze balls’ ! 😉

8. Al in MIA says:

This is the guy who punched geno

getter,

i agree about trump. i think he is just doing this to make a mockery of things. that and all the publicity.

That’s really a shame if he’s truly doing that, but then again, he’s always been about all things Trump!

Hal Habib @gunnerhal
    Revolving door has Turner LG and Thomas RG to start team drills. That will change by time you read this.
    _______________
    Hal gets it….lol

Hal Habib @gunnerhal
    Branden Albert doing some 1 on 1 blocking drills with Jason Fox on far field.

Miami Dolphins Cheer ‏@MDCheer 13m13 minutes ago
    You’re invited to our 20th Annual Swimsuit Fashion Show! Visit http://dolphinscheerleaders.com/unveiling for tickets and information.

Adam SchefterVerified account
    ‏@AdamSchefter
    Jets have cut LB IK Enemkpali, the player who sucker-punched QB Geno Smith, broke his jaw in two places and sidelined him 6-10 weeks.

Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill is getting a lot of buzz this offseason, and the betting world has noticed.

Bovada, an online sports book, has Tannehill at 40-1 odds to win NFL MVP.

He’s tied with Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan and Matthew Stafford.

Tannehill’s ahead of quarterbacks Jay Cutler, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton, who are all at 50-1.

Aaron Rodgers leads the pack at 4-1.

Andrew Luck is next at 7-1.

Adrian Peterson and J.J. Watt are third at 12-1

Tom Brady is at 20-1 even though he will likely miss the first four games of the season.

This is so WRONG!
    But I like it! 🙂

Dolfans NYC ‏@DolfansNYC 27s28 seconds ago
    Can we sign the guy who punched Geno Smith so I can buy his jersey?

LMFAO at a Jest player breaking his own QBs jaw.

What a punk for a 260 lb LB to be SUCKER PUNCHING a QB. You can’t straight up fight him like a man? Nice draft pick stinkin’ Jest.

There goes another draft favorite down the toilet!
    SMH

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
    In other news, NFL suspending Arizona OT Bobby Massie 3 games for violating Substance Abuse Policy, NFL source told ESPN. Massie appealing.

Ryan Fitzpatrick will be the Jets’ Week 1 quarterback after Geno Smith broke his jaw in a locker room altercation.
    Smith got his jaw busted by second-year LB IK Enemkpali, who has been released. The stunning, “only the Jets” moment reunites Fitzpatrick with the man who made him “FitzMagic” in Buffalo, OC Chan Gailey. Fitz started 45 games for Gailey from 2010-12.

21. bat says:

Maybe after watching Geno practice for a couple of weeks, Todd Bowles ordered the “code red” …

Actually, last year’s game notwithstanding, I’d rather face Geno at QB than Fitzpatrick.

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    Greg Jenning is the only WR who I think can get open vs. Brent Grimes consistently. Others do it sometimes, but Jennings does it a lot
    _____________________________
    Good to see Greg still has it….might have been a real good signing all the way around.

OUCH

trey wingo ‏@wingoz 36m36 minutes ago
    With the broken Jaw.. the top 3 picks of the 2013 draft for NJY will all miss start of season: Richardson, Milliner and Geno #NYJ

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
    Brandon Albert, recovering from reconstructive knee surgery, said he’s “feeling pretty good.” No soreness, no swelling.

Hal Habib @gunnerhal
    Ryan Tannehill on long ball: “it’s not an issue.”
    __________________________
    You tellem Ryan!

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    Joe Philbin said Zach Vigil and Mike Hull showed up in the scrimmage and made plays.

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    RT @BadAsCan When I hear about Vigil and Hull I keep thinking about Zach Thomas and Larry Izzo. > Why? Cause they are white?

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    Trust me…Zach Vigil and Mike Hull are no Zach Thomas. In fact, they haven’t proven they are Larry Izzo either. Calm down on the hype
    __________________________________
    WTG Omar, being a jackass to his twitter followers.

30. Al in MIA says:

GDP,
    Jets LB cut means Rex is on the prowl lol

Cold Blooded!
    LMAO

Dolfans NYC retweeted
    David Kennedy ‏@TheRealDKennedy 6m6 minutes ago
    @DolfansNYC Geno Smith actually threw the first punch but it was intercepted.

…from PBP

Computers continue to love the Dolphins.

After a Harvard analysis determined that the Dolphins are the AFC’s best team, the Predictalator believes that Miami is the fifth-best team in the NFL.

From Prediction Machine’s preseason power rankings:

Not only does the Predictalator run every upcoming game 50,000 times, it plays every team against every other team to come up with the ultimate Power Rankings. To build the NFL Power Rankings below, we “played” every team against every other team 50,000 times each and ranked by overall winning percentage of those games.

Green Bay and Seattle were the top two teams, followed by three AFC teams — Denver, Indianapolis and Miami.

There are some odd outcomes:

– Minnesota is 8th in the NFL and Carolina 9th.

– New England is 25th.

Even with Tom Brady potentially out four games for the Patriots, it’s hard to imagine the Patriots finishing among the bottom of the league. Perhaps the computers can’t factor in the Bill Belichick effect?

Or maybe this is the beginning of fresh blood atop the AFC East?

1 Green Bay Packers
    28 Chicago Bears
    29 New York Jets
    30 Tennessee Titans
    31 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    32 Jacksonville Jaguars

C-Rus @flcrus
    @ArmandoSalguero “taking it on the chin”…” Jaws”…. “SOUPer bowl bound”
    _________________
    LMAO!

Suh taking out Billy Turner again & again….
    Get ready Patsies, Suh gonna getcha!

Tanny doing his best Michael Jordan impression. 🙂

Taken from scrimmage @ FIU

Hey, looks like Colonpokey is getting some big time mentions.

Miami Dolphins cornerback Walt Aikens, left, tussles with wide receiver Jarvis Landry, right, after Landry knocked off cornerback Bobby McCain’s helmet during a play at the teams NFL football training camp.

Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin, foreground center, races assistant defensive backs coach Blue Adams as they change practice fields at the teams NFL football training camp.

The New York Daily News reports the Jets plan to sign a veteran quarterback after Geno Smith broke his jaw on Tuesday.
    NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport has hinted it could be Michael Vick. Vick is the best available of an otherwise sorry lot, including Matt Flynn, Brady Quinn and a host of other career No. 2/3s.

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians calls first-round OT D.J. Humphries “knee deep,” because that’s “how far coaches have put a foot up his rear to motivate” him.
    Arians also chided Humphries’ maturity in OTAs before noticing an improvement in minicamp. Arians is an old-school coach, one who might be hard for the 21-year-old Humphries to win over.

scott hansen of the red zone on a local radio just said of the sucker punch “it is the most jets thing ever”

Dolphins left tackle Branden Albert, a Pro Bowl selection two years ago, is doing more in practice every day, and he thinks there’s a chance his injured right knee could allow him to begin practicing full speed soon.

“It’s going to be sooner rather than later,” Albert said Tuesday after practice. “I don’t have an exact date, but it’s going to be soon.”

Albert was uncertain when asked if he felt he had to play in a preseason game before declaring himself ready for the season opener.

“We’ll see how things go, how the timetable [goes], how I’m feeling,” he said. “Things are going right, I’m not hurting, I’m not swelling up, so that’s a positive.”

44. Al in MIA says:

Lol. Geno’s instagram account comment section going nuts

I hear it wasnt so much of a sucker punck as Geno got stright up jacked up after wagging his finger in that dude’s face.

Great news on Albert. Hopefully we can get in him there for game one of the season or sooner and get some more stability on this oline.

47. Al in MIA says:

By the looks of it, Humphries needs a little Tebow in his life lol

48. Al in MIA says:

I couldn’t resist posting on Geno’s instagram pic.
    I wrote “I know now why you Jets fans cry, but it’s something I can never do “

49. Al in MIA says:

GDP,
    On Albert’s progress, just goes to show what kind of fear mongering goes on in the Dolphins media circle. Going back to May of this year, Albert was on or ahead of schedule on his rehabilitation but those bozos at SS will make you think that ‘limping’ isn’t part of the process LOL.

50. Al in MIA says:

51. jetsssuck says:

——————————————————————————-
    shows how careless the coach is—asst.coach is running with pencil facing up…Sturgis was hurt in activities outside of football that was encouraged by coach. I saw a recent picture of player surrounded by other players cheering on teammate who was using a sludge hammer to break bricks-not one of the player were wearing safety goggles including the guy who was breaking the bricks.

• jetsssuck says:

yeah I know the feeling. What scares me is sometimes I wish I didn’t have kids so I wouldn’t have to deal with the grandkids. I feel like sometimes god is punishing me but it all balances out

And look at this guy, he’s not even wearing the proper attire. LOL

LMAO @ the jests

Check out the LB’s profile on NFL.com
    LMAO
    “Flashes shock and violence in his punch. Highly competitive, plays hard and motor runs hot. Keeps battling to the quarterback. ”

Sick fuckin POS. Captain Karma needs to get with these two like now.

WTF

Piggy, is that a cartoon of Schefter colored in? LOL

62. Al in MIA says:

Piggy,
    Post the tweet about Mike Tyson’s punch out LOL. (i can’t from my desktop PC which has twitter blocked via firewall).

64. jetsssuck says:

2 days in row we had fights in training camp. I guess the heat in the 90’s are getting to people.Midday practices can take a lot of people. I heard some players are getting 2-3 iv’s after afternoon practices.

Rishard Matthews blamed the heat for his fight with Taylor

fights in TC are common
      but they are on the filed not int he lockerroom

• jetsssuck says:

I like how they showed them in the interview after the practice.Both admitted they like one another and held no grudges. Even joking about it

LMAO @ The Jets.

I really wish my friend Rob was around, he would have had something hilarious to say about this.

Colonpokey @Colonpokey
    Anyone who hurts my Geno Smith has to go through me!
    ______________________________
    Isn’t it Pokey the one that goes thru them, no the other way around?

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
    Want some perspective on deep balls? Tannehill has connected on 31 percent of them since 2012 — same as Tom Brady.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
    The most-sacked QB in football since 2012 doesn’t believe he’s playing on borrowed time.

69. jetsssuck says:

wow people in philly can stay on a recently retired destroyer for 75 dollars a night during the pope’s coming visit. You get 2 meals and get to stay in floating US boats and bunks. For you non military people this would provide a great opportunity to experience something neat.

70. jetsssuck says:

spears is the translation for suh’s first name

Adam SchefterVerified account
    ‏@AdamSchefter
    Story behind the punch that broke Geno Smith’s jaw in two places:

At the heart of the dispute between former… http://fb.me/41e9oBpFJ

He should of just gave him the money. As a 2nd rd pick Geno makes pretty good money and $600 isn’t a big deal.

I read also that it wasnt so much the money as the bail out on the commitment to the camp/fundraising thing he was asked to appear at.

Its just stupid to punch some one over $600 like it solves the issue
        WTF is thinking guy thinking
        And why didn;t Smith just pay him $600
        what a piece of shit

72. Rhino says:

“glass jaw” is a fitting metaphor for the entire Jets team. lol

Did you guys see the 2nd comment in that article?

“Geno reportedly threw several punches, which were all intercepted” LMAO!

Tim this is what i was referring to earlier.

From what I was told, Smith put his finger in Enemkpali’s face during an argument and that’s what led to the punch.
    — Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) August 11, 2015

That’s different then a sucker punch for sure so both guys fucked up and one is hurt and out for awhile and the other was cut for it. Bad choices by both. Dumb stuff all around.

August 11, 2015 at 6:02 pm
    Its just stupid to punch some one over $600 like it solves the issue
    WTF is thinking guy thinking
    And why didn;t Smith just pay him $600
    what a piece of shit
    ————————————
    Piggy i think it was more hurt feeling over the de-commit to something the guy already had planned and paid for. He was expecting Geno to fulfill the commitment. Its likely that Geno’s story for not attending is weak too, otherwise a death of a friend should have been something the dude would understand.

ROTFLMAO! That Mike Tyson/Geno Smith Punch Out is ridonculously funny.

Jets get an upgrade, but with little chance at being better than average. With Geno there at least was a possibility that he’d break out this yr.

Geno Contract Details

Total Value: $5,019,603 (avg. $1,254,901/year; $3,068,784 fully guaranteed)

53rd highest of 120 QB contracts

About $2 mil signing bonus, so he should have at least some money.

Getting your jaw broken by a teammate: priceless

• jetsssuck says:

they don’t get paid till after the season starts and games plus his agent probably got him for 1/4 of the original contract. Probably wasted a little, bought his parents a house and new cars plus new car for himself and house plus bling to show how impressive he is.He probably has annuilities for 20 years in the future at least I would hope he does. I wouldn’t be surprised if the guy is broke until he receives his first paycheck this season. Hell he had guy making 500k paying for his airline ticket and he exchanged it to fly somewhere else..

80. jetsssuck says:

geno is from s.florida miramar I believe. If so he could c the stadium from his back yard

Happy punch your quarterback day

Olivia Newton John with her daughter Chole, who is uhhh now all grown up. (.)(.)

ONJ was much more naturally pretty. Chloe looks like she’s had some surgery.

I just had to bury two little baby squirrels that either got knocked out of their nest from the heavy rain today or their Mum tossed them out for some reason. Poor little guys didn’t have their eyes open yet and no fur, the size of mice. Sad!

are they live or wax figures

ONJ is 66, man. Geez! Her daughter had work done no doubt and too early in my opinion if that’s your thing. I always thought ONJ was beautiful. She was one of the women I loved growing up.

• manitobafinfan says:

Yeah she is a timeless beauty. Daughter looks really fake. Reminds of the blonde bimbo that was always doing part time roles in shows like BJ and love boat. Name escapes me but blonde version of Barbi Benton.

Soooooooo. I guess our locker room was not as dysfunctional as stated ?😕

• jetsssuck says:

do u think 40-50 team mates can all like everyone. It’s not likely in sports or in every day peoples lives. This is just human nature

August 11, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Its just stupid to punch some one over $600

you are so right, punching jet players/fans should just be free

Manitoba
    I already saw a journalist say something about fights in TC to be an area where the league should step in tone it down

Don’t be surprised if the league doesn’t do or say soemthing

But what happened today with Geno smith was not about physicality in the field
    That was personal between those two guys

• manitobafinfan says:

Technically so was out locker room issue. Only time it affected on field was when whiney gineythan walked out and Ritchie got suspended. But yes i believe leagu will look more into this

Yeah it wasn’t a TC heated battle. It was douchey and personal on both sides. Both guys paid the price.

Fights are really dangerous. You can really fuck people up if you go ballistic.

When I was a kid, my aunt’s boyfriend joked about a neighbor and her brother’s wife’s brother-in-law’s hat, and they got into it. Next thing you know brother-in-law was in an ambulance, the hospital and walked with a cane the rest of his life. He had motor skill issues from being knocked out.

The moral of the story is don’t be stupid. Alcohol played a big role in it.

August 11, 2015 at 8:29 pm

ONJ is 66, man. Geez!

ok, she is. and i like most used to think she was absolutely beautiful. but she is the one who decided to have work done, i cant help it if now she looks like a wax figure. as for her daughter, well the plastic is there for all to see.

August 11, 2015 at 8:00 pm

I just had to bury two little baby squirrels that either got knocked

right, i call bs, like any of us believe you have any type of shrubs or trees around you

92. jetsssuck says:

this is the south florida I grew up with. I don’t recall 1 or 2. R Donuts was a topless donuts restaurant Me and my buddies use to visit it before hitting the ft.laud strip

This is the guy Geno Smith pissed off

Oops

I just hope wake or Suh do that to Brady this year

Worth the penalty

manitobafinfan says:
    August 11, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Well part of the work done was having her breast cancer removed.

i know that. and i am not a doctor but i did stay next door to a holiday inn express once………………………but pretty sure having your face re-arranged isnt part of breast surgery

August 11, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Stupid flag!

no it wasnt. if wake was the player everyone says he is. he would have been able to just freeze in mid air long enough to avoid the hit.

I keep watching the video and it looks like a clean hit to me
    Wakes head is down
    But his shoulder is making contact with Smith, wake isn’t hitting smith with his helmet

toba

it is like courteney cox. she was beautiful on friends. now it looks like she is trying out for a role playing the amazing wax woman.

99. ocalahowie says:

that looks like the old west palm beach auditorium
    Only saw 1 concert there. Ted Nugent.
    then hitch hiked home. Partied with the dudes and got home about 9:00 the next morning
    The other has got to be the sport hole
    Fernando broke through the wooden gate on the side during the riot at the rush concert and we all just piled in
    GOOD TIMES!

• jetsssuck says:

The button on the ft laud strip during spring break. r donuts was cool. donuts sucked but the waitresses were beautiful I’m surprised they closed sporta torium. Man we are getting old. The kakop tree restaurant is probably 2 miles from where we live now

August 11, 2015 at 8:51 pm

I just hope wake or Suh do that to Brady this year

Worth the penalty

its so cute when you are the naive pig. if suh hits shady like that he will be suspended for the year

toba, here ya go

Come to think of it, Olivia was my first

Concert

• jetsssuck says:

remember the movie where this guy and ONJ jumped into a volcano? Was that ONJ?.

• manitobafinfan says:

Not ringing a bell no. I only remember her in the classics. Grease and Xanadu. Mind you i don’t remember xanadu so maybe she did

manitobafinfan says:
    August 11, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Okay i see what ya laying down.

well…..yeah i wish i was

manitobafinfan says:
    August 11, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Concert

lol, and here all of us were thinking you forgot that she had taken your virginity

106. ocalahowie says:

Shoot
    I had already gone through Debbie Harry and Pat Benetar by the time I gave her a shot 😉

So the Jets have Fitzpatrick as the starter and Petty at no. 2 and by all accounts Petty is not NFL ready. So in essence the Jets have only 1 QB on the roster right now which is 1 more than the Bills have. LOL.

108. ocalahowie says:

Jetssuck
    The button was our main spot till about 1985
    Never did go to that Donut place but I remember hearing about it when they first opened.

109. ocalahowie says:

The orange juice lady
    I think she was ghey

Pat Benetar and Cheryl Tiegs!

You’ll have to excuse me for a bit!

111. ocalahowie says:

Yes I just remembered while outside
    Billie Jean King

toba ONJ pillow

i just keep thinking about if I were a parent and I paid money to send my son to a football camp and then I find out the big attraction is Geno Smith. I would demand a refund.

114. jetsssuck says:

good night all good talking with you-gotta go wife just got home.

I’m thinking Fitzpatrick is going to be great for the jests vs bills
    And bad against everyone else

116. ocalahowie says:

Jetssuck
    yes that was me
    At the age of 16 my parents shipped me off to my Uncle in Houston
    So I hitched back to the airport and my girlfriends mother got me a plane ticket back to Miami.
    They lived 3 blocks behind that Publix so I lived with them and worked there.
    Burbon street, HELL YEAH! the 1st titty bar I ever would go
    And like 10 years ago my buddy took me to the new one after the game
    I was in Aw…

117. ocalahowie says:

That was the old Motorolla wherehouse or was it westinghouse

the best thing about this time of year isnt football starting it is little league on espn. these kids are not only great ball players but they are having a blast doing it

Ocala. I was more of a Jaqueline Smith guy. Nice pillow.

My drive by is over. I need my beauty rest. I have to look good for FFR. I am out. Peace.

LMAO

The Fake ESPN ‏@TheFakeESPN · 2m2 minutes ago
    With Geno Smith out up to 10 weeks, Bills, Dolphins & Patriots secondaries say it feels like they’ve all been punched by IK Enemkpali.

I know this is not the place and there are only a few of us Mets fans here. But this team can pitch. They walk nobody and allow 0-2 on a regular basis. Even when the lineup is a dormant we compete because of the pitching. The Mets are 9-2 since there moves before the trading deadline. They kick-started the offense, and even though it’s not always balling I see a team bond thing happening that I haven’t see for 4-5 years.

I say this because it’s time for the Dolphins. Matt Harvey is balling along with the other top young arms we have but he’s kind of the Tannehill for the Mets. The Dark Knight! 🙂 It’s time to go to the next level or you’re not that. Go RT!!!!!

• manitobafinfan says:

No worries here there is lots of talk on here about heat, hockey, women and music. Glad someones team is coming together and doing well. Rather Mes than Yankees.

Mets But you knew that

Night night people

Ja’Wuan James ✔ @JawuanJames70
    That’s My Quarterback! | @ryantannehill1 https://instagram.com/p/6Q-Jfju59q/

Sorry this one made me go uhhhhhh….

Mom, I’ll be right there, geez! LOL

Heather Thomas @ 57,,,,I’ll be right there…GEEZ!