Mustachio Cuts, Player Profiles: Terrence Fede

MustachioCutsLogo

Hello Dolfans!  Mustachio is so eccitato to see you today.  Just like Mustachio is eccitato to watch the Miami Dolphins defensive line play in 2015.

WakeadSuh

Think of all the talento  on that line.   Suh, Wake, Vernon, Mitchell, 2nd round pick Jordan Phillips, Derrick Shelby…that is a confezionato defensive line.

Offensive coordinators will have their mani full trying to come up with ways to lento these guys

MustachioMask

Mustachio has a segreto to hide from offensive coordinators.  An unknown member of the defensive line.

The mysterioso Terrence Fede.  Mustachio puts on his secret mysterioso mask to parlare about Fede.

Scary isn’t it?  The mysterioso is going to give Tom Brady more incubi than the possibilita of Giselle reading the texts on his cell phone.

Who is Terrence Fede?  Mustachio no need to raccontare you die hard Dolfans.  You’ve been waiting for him since the day Dennis Hickey drafted him.

And now, Signore Fede is ready to show the rest of the NFL what Dolfans sapere:  That Terrence Fede is the real deal and a 2014 draft day steal.

TFede5

Signore Fede was the 234th pick of the 2014 NFL draft.  That is profundita into the 7th round.

Fede went to Marist College which is a piccolo college in Poughkeepsie, New York.  Signoe Fede was the first player ever from Marist drafted into the NFL.

TFede2

Fede has the career sacks record at Marist with 30.5.  He lined up at entrambi defensive tackle and defensive end while at Marist.

So there was some speculation when he was drafted that Fede would get playing time at defensive tackle.  But with that coglione Dion Jordan being suspended for 2015, an opportunita opened up for Fede.

TFede7

In 2014, in limited playing time, Signore Fede recorded 10 tackles and 1 sack.

His grande play though was a blocked punt vs Minnesota that helped the Dolphins win that game.  Affanculo Fede already had a big impact in his rookie year!

Mustachio thinks 2015 will be a much maggiore year for Signore Fede!

TFede1

Just last week, the Carolina Panthers were parlando about Terrence Fede.

They disse that Fede is”unblockable”.

Oh that povero Panthers offensive line.

Think about that Dolfans:  The dominante Suh, the implacable Wake and the unblockable Fede.  NFL QBs are cacare in their pantaloni right now at that prospect.

Mustachio can’ wait to see Terrence Fede in 2015.  Mustachio knows he is not solo and that the rest of you are excited too!

Go Dolphins!!!

Aside | This entry was posted in Mustachio Cuts. Bookmark the permalink.

269 Responses to Mustachio Cuts, Player Profiles: Terrence Fede

1. jetsssuck says:

the free fall of the past few days appeared to have ended — except in China, where Shanghai stocks closed 7.6 percent lower after Monday’s 8.5 percent plunge.

2. uwantwat says:

Damit Piggy where is the Grande Puttana? That is the real question.

3. Try Pod says:

Pigsgerald, on your recent movie recommendation, I have 3 words for you:
    Well played, Ava.

Go readbmy oline review of panthers game. First unit looked pretty decent outside of some mental breakdowns by Turner where he just whiffed in his block, and Fox who has done trouble with Ealys speed moves.didn’t ride him out far enough. Rest if the guys, especially James and Pouncey looked really solid.

Oh and Fede us really impressing. 7th rounder you just hopes can make the team and maybe in a few years develop into a good player. He is making a push in his second year to possibly challenge Vernon so inquire impressed with him

• Brian in NY says:

Yes. If he continues to develop we won’t need to re-sign Vernon this offseason, which is unlikely anyway given our cap situation.

BACK FROM YET ANOTHER convention!! – – Mrs. OD and I had dinner with our oldest Grand daughter and her 3 girls (our 3 Great Grand daughters) in Tennessee. Our 9 year old is already 5 foot 4 inches, and is the tallest kid in her class!! She LOVES mathematics!! Also, the company I work for had its most successful show in over 2 years, so the boss is VERY happy!!
    ————————
    GLAD to read things are going well for our Fins, although injuries at defensive back are a concern. STILL looking for proof of quality depth at O-Line. –Super congrats to Mike E. for his 39th birthday!! Both my oldest daughter (now 50) and one of my Great Grand daughters (now 5) had birthdays on Aug. 23. A little bird told me YOUNG STANGER’S LOOKING AT THE BIG 5-0 in the near future, too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!!!!!!
    ———————–
    LOCAL TAMPA BAY YUCS ended their 11-game home losing streak by beating Cincy last night in a pre-season game!! But I believe the YUCS are looking at another 3-4 win season.

Last night I saw a tweet where some one mentioned 2 teams that went undefeated int he preseason

the 1-15 Dolphins
    and the 0-16 Lions

so there is that

The 90s Bills and 2000+ Colts would often go 0-4 in the PS and then be playoff teams and super bowl contenders.

8. Try Pod says:

Piggy,
    She is hot. I think the movie was well done, the writing was thought out- the fact she proved sentience in the way she did… Good movie, indeed.

Great job Mustachio! Fede is sdefinitely a blog favorite, an easy guy to root for.

Try

What movie?

Mike E, last night’s game was wild. I was really happy for Wright.

When it was 7-2, I changed the channel because I was frustrated. I came back 5 minutes later. This team is so different. I think Ron Darling said it best, we’re scoring 16 runs in a agme, where before the trades, we barely scored 16 runs a week. The added length to the lineup has payed huge dividends, and just think, we’re doing this without Duda in the lineup.

Try

I’ll have to wait till it comes out on cable, unless it already is, I’m not sure. Sounds pretty cool.

I’m making my own version called
    Ex Pigchina

nice job piggy. What is incubi? LOL

Yes good job, Piggy. Fede being a possible gem and it looks like he will be is what this team needed after Fuckface fucked us again.

17. Al in MIA says:

Can’t wait till Week 1.
    RG3 will be DOA

Duda is on th 15 day DL, and his injury is considered minor.

Mike/Tim,
    Flores is hitting something like .335 since his sobfest at SS. What a great story! Maybe we can tell Turner or Thomas that he has been traded and see if that works on them too.

I see there is a lot of chatter that if Fox can’t go in the next PS game we should sit RT because he’ll get hurt. Anything can happen but with the way the OL has played since he’s been here why are so many worried about him getting hurt now? He’s been the most sacked the last 3 years. We could keep him out the last two PS games and he could go down on the 1st series of the RS. You can’t play this game scared.

• Brian in NY says:

and you can’t sit him in the 3rd preseason game. He’s only played a quarter and a half- the offense needs the work with him in there.

I agree. The 3rd PS game is also a game where the team goes into half-time and makes adjustments for the 2nd half. That’s why they call it a dress rehearsal. He likely won’t play in the 4th PS game along with Suh, Wake, Grimes etc.

My two favorite nicknames, in no particular order:
    Bazooka Joe
    Dion Fuckface Jordan

Not saying other presidents and their wives haven’t done this in the past but this is appalling. This is where egotistical, elitist hypocrisy is at its highest. This is why I despise most politicians and those associated with them.

yeah
      its pretty bad

I think the high number has something to do with the use of air force one?
      b/c they had like 11K an hour

The other side of the coin is that I’m guessing the president and the family have to use air force one for trips as a security measure

So its not like she could have bought a commercial flight at f her own pocket – I think they are stuck using air force one – and that ends up costing the tax payers big $$$

But most of these trips weren’t necessary and the president wasn’t even with them.

For Michelle and the kids you just send them off in a private lear jet, with another as a decoy.
        Less cost & less staff !!!

Tim, I woke this morning to all that chatter about sitting Tanny if Fox can’t go.
    Man was I waaaay out in front of that story! I was bringing it up on the blog after I saw Fox go out with a possible concussion.

I need to be paid for this shit like them clueless media tards. 😉

I don’t agree with it though. 😉

I never came out and said he should sit the whole game….depends on practice this week with Hawkins, Linkenbach, Walker etc.

My point was that it should something that really needs to be considered in various degrees.
      Makes it a better option to scale the stars back some, since our 1’s on both sides of that ball have been stellar so far.

They look ready man!

Get some PT for the questionable depth guys. The 1’s can still be on the sidelines going thru the mental reps/snaps of the game planned dress rehearsal.

This is the most important PS game with the half-time adjustments. You can’t play scared. There are things you can do to not allow a guy who may not be up to par at LT to be out there on an island with no help. Run the ball, bootlegs and roll-outs, quick 3 step drops etc.

I never would have thought of that 😉

If the 3rd string LT is struggling, then I’d think we see the some of starters like Tanny pulled early and not playing into the 3rd Qtr.

Philbin can’t afford to lose Tanny in his win or go year!

August 25, 2015 at 11:06 am (Edit)
    getterdone says:
    August 25, 2015 at 11:07 am (Edit)
    Less cost & less staff !!!

***********
    No Vacation is necessary, but I don;t expect the first family not to take one

Can you send the first family on a private jet?
    I’m not sure its allowed based on security reasons
    But I generally agree

I don;t know if use of Air force 1 is required, but if its not, They should charter their own jet and pay out of pocket (but I would think that secret service is assigned to them and paid for by the govt for safety reason)

I didn;t read the whole article
    but they said it costs like 11k an hour (which is crazy) and the title infers it was lavish spending
    but if they are using air force 1 and paying secret service during the trip – that’s not exactly lavish spending, that is security, which is costly but necessary when they go anywhere
    its almost unavoidable costs isn’t it?

Actually
      just went back and read it and saw this

“when she and her entourage booked 30 rooms at the five-star Shelbourne Hotel, and where she stayed in the 1500 square-foot Princess Grace suite at a cost of $3,500 a night. ”

and that is uncessary lavish expenses that the tax payer should not pay for

the expenses for the flights though I see cited are probably b/c they used Air Force 1 – they are calling it air force expenses, so that is just a guess by me

The rules can change Piggy….The so called Prez does it all the time with his executive orders.
      The secret service can still accompany them as they do wherever they go.
      The BO’s don’t do it cause they feel like they don’t have to do it. Ultimate sense of entitlement right there.

I know they can change
        But I don;t want the first family traveling without security
        So I don;t want that kind of change

but oviously after re-reading the article its more than that
        no reason to book 5 star hotels and special suites for an entire entourage of people

GD, no team can afford to lose their franchise QB. Coaches and players don’t play with fear the way the media and fans do.

Yes they do in preseason, else why pull the franchise QB’s after 1 series in PS Gm 1, and so on….SMH

It’s not fear, there are a lot of other players to look at that they don’t know much about. If there was fear they wouldn’t play starters at all because injuries can happen at any time.

Like I said, not just the Obama’s, any president and his family. It’s just that liberal dems are always talking about the less fortunate and the middle class and then live the exact opposite to extreme levels. That shit bothers me, always has.

Adam Caplan

@caplannfl

#Dolphins CB Jamar Taylor (quadriceps) could miss 10-14 days. Hope is that he practices some time next week.

Tom Garfinkel ✔ @TomGarfinkel
    Renovation fan experience stat – new stadium vs. old, # of bathroom fixtures per male +27%, per female +89%. #nolines
    ______________________________
    Nascar style pit stop pissin

29. Al in MIA says:

What about the beer line? any improvements at SunLife regarding service delivery times?

30. Al in MIA says:

If the LT isn’t good enough to execute pass formations then just work on the running game. I don’t believe in this prediction of injury crap because it’s unpredictable. Getting injured in PS game 3 vs Week 2 is the same crap to me.

That’s why it’s funny to me as well. What about the 1st series in PS game 1, is that an okay time to get injured?

Guys, I’m just saying it needs to be monitored. I think it will be great to see Walker, Hawkins, Linkenbach get the work in, we are thin @ OT.
      But if they’re horrible, then ya might want to minimize Tanny & Miller’s exposure since they seem to be sooo ready right now.

Hell, college football doesn’t go thru this, they play for keeps the first game out of the box so to speak.

Is there practice today?

32. Al in MIA says:

Boulder,
    No, it’s been cancelled because nobody can play LT.

33. uwantwat says:

What happened to next man up. Stop worrying will you, lot of you are starting to sound like the whiney little bitches on the Crows board. Injuries happen,sometimes you get over them sometimes you don’t.

Btw Morning!

just want to be informative. i sure hope herd appreciates me being so informative.

Seems everyone misses the point or take things out of context…lol

And with that…
    James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 10m10 minutes ago
    #Dolphins Branden Albert (knee) said he’s doing “everything” in practice today. He’s no longer limited for 1st time. Good progress for him.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
    Branden Albert stopped short of predicting he’ll be ready for season opener. “I don’t know.” Still, today significant.

Hal Habib @gunnerhal
    Branden Albert going full speed in practice today for first time. Says he feels bit nervous.

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    Jason Fox is in the locker room, seems ok but said he can’t talk about concussion. We’re talking to players before, not after practice

39. uwantwat says:

The Crows are my Aussie Rules team…Adelaide Football Club. or the Adelaide Crows. Fans in all sports across the world worry about shit. Fox goes down I believe Hawkins is the next one up. Or They will slide James across again Thomas to RT, Doulas to LG. Always a solution. Fox should only miss the one game anyway if any.

Gotcha and I agree. Lots of teams have to shuffle their O-lines when you have some injuries. We’re not the only one. LOL

Good to see Koa Misi back practicing…now stay healthy DAMNIT!

41. uwantwat says:

Douglas*

LMAO

43. uwantwat says:

Misi needs to stay healthy.

44. uwantwat says:

LMAO…Good look for RG3

After week 1 when he plays the Dolphins
      There are going to be some new additions to that look: a bloody lip, a black eye a concussion

Miami Dolphins Cheer ‏@MDCheer Aug 17
    Last year, @MDC_Jodi was announced Miss March 2015. Find out tomorrow who will take March in this year’s calendar!

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    Bobby McCain was in locker room says he expects to practice today
    _______________________
    Good sign…he needs reps.

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    Jay Ajayi opening up practice on the bike. He retweaked hammy at practice on Thursday, that’s why he didn’t play Sat.
    ______________________________
    Go #34 !

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    Sounds like Koa Misi is back today… Kelvin Sheppard told me earlier that he thinks LB unit is playing well since he’s been inside

Wyo, sorry but that phrase has been a hot topic of late and I’ve been gearing it a lot.

It’s not one I use on a daily basis mind you!

Maybe later we can discuss the racial ramifications of separating yourself all the time?

vrooom
      vroooooom

Gearing it away…lol

Its actually a pretty funny meme
      My first instinct when I looked at it was that it wasn’t funny, bc its sort of a sensitive issue….but then I started to laugh bc that redskin OL is sou horrible …

Ooops

didn;t realize it was for the 50th anniversary

After week one it will be RGthru
    because of someone named Suh

This is his dog
    RGFlea

After playing behind the redskins OL
    this is what RGTea looks like

I’m so narcissistic, I expect to see RGMe when I look into one of these

57. uwantwat says:

son of a son of a shula says:
    August 25, 2015 at 1:45 pm
    After week one it will be RGthru
    because of someone named Suh

LMAO be soooo good after they gave up so muchand then spent rons gloating about how good they were to do it. Wankers!

HC Gruden doesn’t like him, but has had to kinda go with him due to that bounty used to get him. If/when RGouch goes down again, then Gruden will be happier about using QB’s that he had a hand in getting to Wash.

New Bills TE Charles Clay is dealing with a “nagging” right knee injury.
    Clay insists the injury isn’t serious, and that he’ll play in this weekend’s preseason game. Still, it’s a concern for a player who was slowed by a nagging right knee issue for most of 2014.
    ___________________________________________
    If Cameron stays healthy, then we sooo got the better end of the FA deals.

August 25, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Nope, it’s 50th Anniversary of the Miami Dolphins

nope.
    “No, no and no. The reason all 50-yard lines are gold is because the NFL will have its 50th Super Bowl this February and since the league is actually writing out the arabic numerals for the game (Super Bowl 50) instead of the usual Roman numerals (goodbye, far cooler Super Bowl L), it’s using every opportunity to remind people of this, because nobody self-promotes like the NFL.”

Guess it’s both then….Miami became a franchise in 1965, the first SB was played in Jan of 1967 for the previous season of 1966….SB 50 will be in Feb 2016 to end the 2015 season…..that has always thrown me off over the years….lol

Twist one up for that man! Happy BDay Stoney.

Anxious to see how Albert feels after working full speed today in all the drills.

getterdone says:
    August 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Guess it’s both then

well yeah, both are celebrating a 50th, but the gold 50 yard line is for the nfl not the fins

Its also the 50th Super Bowl
    So every NFL team will have a gold 50 yard line, like FFRob said

….so I was right
    You can thank me by cutting bacon from your diet

‘You can thank me by cutting bacon from your diet’

if you want me to cut it first i will, but it will just take me longer to eat a pound of it.

August 25, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Somewhere Elvis is saying hey, can I get some of that?

its bacon, i wouldnt even trade if for priscilla before she became pris-cat-illa

getterdone says:
    August 25, 2015 at 2:24 pm

my guess is he feels with his hands.

FFR, I recalled the Phins putting gold on all kinds of promos for this upcoming season. So I figured they’d also be painting the 50 gold in their home stadium. But thanks for the sharp work inspector Clouseau. 😉

Hal Habib @gunnerhal
    Interesting. Tannehill was asked if he has more liberty to run now (under Lazor): “No one is ever saying don’t run.”

Hal Habib @gunnerhal
    Tannehill, on rules protecting QBs and the shot Bradford took: “There is some gray area there that I think needs to be cleared up.”

“No one is ever saying don’t run.”……think we knew that already. But how many designed outside pass/run plays. Still thinking that should be a staple for him.

Ethical/social Q.

Went to the casino yesterday and had my comp but had to get back to feed the dogs. So I couldn’t get a meal there. So I went to the sweets place in the food court and used it on six delicious–looking desserts, which I figured could stick in the fridge for like a week.

Wifey just went to the salon and the person she’s seeing is this big fat and very nice black woman. I say, “bring one along to give……we got way more than we need.”

She says, “no……last thing she needs.” At the same time, no one would appreciate more……and better stuff than in a twix wrapper.

Whose call was better?

hey getter, here is some gold for ya

Hell that aint gold. That’s a spray painted likeness of you as a baby since your parents couldn’t afford bronze shoes.

and timmie, for laughing here is some gold for you too

(Piggy has replaced the original pic with the way it made everyone feel)

Stanger, it’s not likely that the heavy-set lady was going to eat a salad and drink a bottle of water anyway. LOL

I hope FFRob doesn’t get crazy when I review the 20 inch man in a thong from the site

gross!

Stanger

listen yo whatever your wife tells you to do
    who cares how it makes some one you barely know feel
    Its a lot more important to get how your wife feels about you right
    and telling your wife she is right goes a long way in that regard

“Its a lot more important to get how your wife feels about you right and telling your wife she is right goes a long way in that regard.”

That is incredibly sound advice Pig. And I’ve noticed that the “you are right” thing doesn’t matter so much how important the issue. More like just a total score for what comes up.

Not much talk about Andy Dalton’s horrible showing in PS Gm. #2, or Peyton Manning’s 64.5 QBR in PS Gm. #2.

Good to see our boy Tanny looking masterful.

Go Phins!

getterdone says:
    August 25, 2015 at 3:25 pm

FFR, did you take that photo from outside your office window in Tampa?

yep, i was just heading out for my daily jog

FFR isn’t replying. He must be outside the office talking to that guy or whatever it is.

getterdone says:
    August 25, 2015 at 3:36 pm

hell yes, you mean you wouldnt of went out to talk to the capn of the enterprise

(Piggy has replaced the original pic with the way it made everyone feel)

oh thats such bullsh…..i mean pigshit. yet timmie can post men in tights dancing.

pig,

seriously, they will probably say the same thing with half the other shit posted on here. but ok, i get you just like to censor my shit. have at it

pig,

just tell them it is a pic of philbin watching out for traffic

Philbin on bringing players to Straight Outta Compton: “I honestly had never heard of Dr. Dre but enjoyed the movie.”

hey, not only the short shorts but i have this in common with philbin too

FFR, your posts are hardly censored here. LOL

Here’s a pic of what I’m hoping to see tmrw.

August 25, 2015 at 3:47 pm
    dude

come on
    I have people come in my office all the time
    what do you think they will say when this is on my screen
    and its huge
    Someone might say “Would you like to go out for a drink after work?”

August 25, 2015 at 4:00 pm

FFR, your posts are hardly censored here. LOL

i know, just messing with piggy

Stanger,
    I assume you are going to the game? Have a great time!

One advantage about the Marlins having tanked and not having fans to start with is the tix are so cheap. I’ll be able to bang on the Pirates dugout……and think I will 🙂

Here’s a pic of what I’m hoping to see tmrw.

August 25, 2015 at 3:19 pm
    My wife’s point as well…….still would have made her day though.
    ————————————-
    Really depends, think of food like cigarettes, some people its an equally strong addiction, so if you a person trying to quit cigs, you definitely dont want the temptation shoved in your face, it would be like someone asking if you would like to bum one while you in the first few days of strong cravings. If she is trying to diet, then your handing her that cigarette lol, if she isnt then yes, you made her day cause fate people like the sweets 🙂

Great analogy D. In this case…..think it more like giving some fine wine to a woman how was going to be drinking regardless. But I get the symbolic/care for you part as well. Maybe just not getting into it was the smart way to go……but if she was a skinny bitch she would have gotten a real nice dessert.

Stanger, 22 is jumping like he just saw a mouse. LOL

August 25, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Stanger, 22 is jumping like he just saw a mouse. LOL

i thought he was just attacking ‘walker’ for stealing his ‘property’.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
    Philbin said he expects Tannehill to play Saturday but that his protection will be a top concern.

James Walker ✔ @JamesWalkerNFL
    #Dolphins HC Joe Philbin said he hasn’t decided on the starting LT if Jason Fox (concussion) and Branden Albert (knee) can’t play Saturday.

James Walker ✔ @JamesWalkerNFL
    #Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin mentioned mentioned Dallas Thomas and Jeff Linkenbach as possibilities at starting LT Saturday.

Whoever plays our LT vs. Atlanta will be facing a 4-3 D duo of Tyson Jackson & Paul Soliai

Huh? Soliai is a DT and Jackson isn’t a pass rusher. In fact the Falcons don’t have much of a pass rush. One of the worst in the league if not the worst.

getter,

if both fox and albert are out, he better sit tanny

AquaMan!

GD, okay maybe but ATL isn’t a good pass rush team. In fact they sucked in all phases last year, worst defense in the league. They did draft Beasley and I’m not sure how he’s doing, but he’s playing on the strong/RT side.

Correct Vic Beasley is LDE, also on the other side, the right side is LB Brooks Reed.

The Falcons were bad on D last year. Made me appreciate Coyle over Nolan.
      Wonder how they’ll do this season with the defensive master from Seattle, Dan Quinn as HC. 😉

Miami Dolphins Cheer ‏@MDCheer 5m5 minutes ago
    Miss May of our 2016 swim calendar is @MDC_Jodi wearing @MegLizSwim! Visit http://dolphinscheerleaders.com to pre-order yours!

Censorship be damned! 🙂

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2h2 hours ago
    Both Misi and Albert were on the field for the end of practice. Encouraging.

Encouraging that a giant Hawk or Eagle didn’t fly by and grab them, or that they didn’t get abducted by aliens from Piggy’s scouting dept.?

101. ocalahowie says:

Yes GD minus the P
    I told you about Danny but this one you guys might want to watch…
    Most all the ensemble modles have this one coming in and then curving north and east.
    Maybe we’ll get some rain up here…
    We barley get shit at my house this summer 😦

IMO they should move Turner to LT, Linkenbach can man RG, id like to see how Turner fairs in a more natural position. He looks kinda awkward at RG, his form looks good but he looks like is looking to always block the dude right on him or just outside, when they are inside shoulder or shift before the snap from straight up to inside, is when i have seen him whiff on blocks. Its a matter of training and everything to learn to handle that and the twist plays where the DT takes the outside gap while the DE rolls around to the inside. If it works out Well with turner at LT, id leave him there as a backup when Albert gets back and then just pick up a RG FA once cuts happen and then draft one next year to fill in at RG. Douglas, also hasnt looked ready yet. Couple plays i saw him get really blow up when he rotated in after starters. He looked really good on others but i wouldn’t throw him to the wolves just yet.

August 25, 2015 at 4:53 pm
    —————————————-
    Ive watched almost every preseason game so far thisyear. Beasley has looked good and bad. He’s legit athletically and has made some pretty good plays but i dont think he has been as hit the ground running as many expected. Bud Dupree definitely hasnt.

Broncos just signed Mathis.

• Brian in NY says:

So the Turner/Thomas experiment had better work.

Rut-roh!

Im a little skiddish about Turner but almost all the other OL positions im pretty solid on. Only reason Turner even bothers me is he has a very obvious weakness and they are going to pick up on that in film review. Hell i could see it and im not trained to spot that shit. Tanny could take some wicked hits from a DE twist whiff by Turner and DE hits him head on. Turner has all the aility to handle that position, just seems really weak covering his gap to the inside. Pouncey may be able to help him, but there will be times when he will have his onw demon to keep at bay. I still dont think Mathis was the answer though, i wouldnt be shocked to see someone picked up after 53 cuts are made.

Fox as a stop gap doesnt bother me but i wouldn’t want to depend upon him for a full season.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

1 year deal for 4m. I would have paid him that.

Well why didnt you break out the checkbook earlier! sheesh. JK, but i dunno, probably is worth that, but watching the games this preseason it hasnt looked like as much of a disaster here with the OG’s we have as much as everyone tries to make it look that way,

105. naplesfan2010 says:

Stanger: Your Angel Wife is right: Rule #3: Never exacerbate an addiction … never give a stogie to a smoker or a fifth of Jack to an alky or a mike to the Donald … or a diabetes trigger to a fat girl.

Broncos signed OG Evan Mathis to a one-year contract.
    ESPN’s Adam Caplan reports the deal is worth “up to” $4 million if Mathis hits certain playing-time incentives. It has a $2.5 million base. The biggest difference maker left on the open market at any position, Mathis graded out as Pro Football Focus’ No. 2 guard in 2014. Mathis goes a long way toward solidifying a line that’s been racked by injuries and question marks this summer. Mathis will send LG Ben Garland to the bench, and line up alongside LT Ty Sambrailo, C Matt Paradis, RG Louis Vasquez and RT Chris Clark. It’s still a much sorrier group than Peyton Manning is used to working with.

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    Ask told you last weekend, the Dolphins pulled out of the Evan Mathis bidding. So don’t bother saying he turned them down for Denver.
    ____________________
    Huh? …and whatever you’re trying to say is full of caca!

It seems that less top rookie draft picks are dominant from the start. They all seem to have issues and it takes them some time to become what their projection is.

D, Turner is still learning the guard spot. He played LT in college and missed a lot of reps last year with turf toe. He has to keep playing. Lots of teams line up with guys still learning, it’s not unique to us.

RG is our main weakness on the o-line. Not sure Mathis would have helped anyway. He’s a bronco now. Time to focus on we have.

Cespedes hit another one already tonight. We almost have to sign him, unless we are talking about crazy money.

He’s a 5 tool player. Not sure who the Mets think they can replace him with. He’s worth big money. That’s on ownership.

112. naplesfan2010 says:

Anybody gettin the sniff that Peyton is in decline for real and this will be a mediocre yr and either this one or next is it for him. Osweiler is ready. That great D and ok running game will carry Manning some but not enough.

113. naplesfan2010 says:

I agree with Tim that OT is very thin. James has no back-up and Albert is not ready and his stand-in / back-up is hurt. That takes us to third string on the blind side and it’s still preseason.

114. naplesfan2010 says:

Not sure why we acquired 15 good to great WRs and paltry tackle depth.

His contract is going to make it very tricky for him to sign with us. If we don’t re-sign him within 5 days after the offseason then we can’t negotiate with him again until May, which obviously isn’t going to happen.

I know it’s a weird foreign player thing. If I was owner I’d sign him right now. His history is good and he’s been good for us. He reminds me of a right-handed Strawberry.

getterdone says:
    August 25, 2015 at 6:46 pm

….or a sports blog invite to a Home.

or a married man to mike e

SO YOUNG STANGER, did you see my reference to your next b’day up the page??
    —————————–
    ARE ANY of you familiar with exactly what Curt Schilling said when asked to comment on Islamic radicals and Hitler?? Apparently Curt got kicked-off the LLWS broadcast and suspended by ESPN for ripping into the radical terrorists??? Sounds like ESPN can’t stand anyone who rips ISIS, if, and I say “IF” this is true. Sometimes when you work long hours you miss a few things. –But after working 20 straight days, I’ll finally have this upcoming Sunday off, to mow the lawn and drink Colorado Kool-Aid. Anyway, if ANY of you know the details, I’d appreciate being clued in. –I sure as hell will NOT take ESPN’s word for ANYTHING when it comes to politics or social issues.
    GDP, are U out there, buddy?

did you guys see the tweet by bennett? what a douche

Quarterback is the only position in the NFL where you could be mediocre and get paid… If I was Ryan Tannehill and the most games I ever won was seven, how could you get $100 million for that? I guess that’s the value of the position. Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett
    – Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett, giving his thoughts on the pay scale for quarterback

He didn’t even get the number of games won right
      I would be surprised if he was always on winning teams

boulder,

well if bennett believes qb’s get credits for the wins then what is he bitching about? he says about the most games tanne has ever won, well if it is up to the qb to win games then bennett doesnt deserve any money. he admittedly is saying he has nothing to do with the team winning. he just gave his team all the power in negotiations

basically a fucking idiot.

Just got finished watching the Carolina game!

Kovacs should have to wash the burnt smell out of his house after that crap!

And Will Davis needs to help him! 😦

Was Kovacs on the final 53 last year
      seems like every year I am frustrated with him in preseason and he is back every year

121. ocalahowie says:

Are we concerned about the O-line again this year? Even though I dont have a clue who any of those guys are I dont see to big of a problem. Heck, in Tanny’s 5 possessions we’ve scored TDs on 3 of them and screwed ourselves on another. I havent seen him running for his life or really being hurried. What was he, 12-15 and like 6-7 the game before.
    Seen some nice runs too. Remember, no team is gonna get their RB 15-20yds a pop
    Hell for all we know is they might get worse when Albert is healthy.
    Looks OK to me…

lol, watching the little league world series and these people are bundled up out on the outfield hill……it’s fucking august, wont need a blanket down here for another 3.5 months

JUST GOT OFF the phone with “Buckeye Bob” from Cowlumbus. He tells me Ohio State has just signed a contract to host Florida Atlantic in football Aug. 31, 2019. By then, Urban Meyer should have replaced Bill Belicheat as head coach of the Cheats. My guess is that FAU will take in at least 1.5 million bucks from this game. NOW, if we can just get the Buckeyes to play us at Sun-Baked Stadium a year or two later!! (We played our home games there for awhile until the new on campus stadium (Schnellenberger Field) was completed.

howie,

its the preseason. if that answer works for reasons to not worry it works for reasons to not be positive about the o-line. but i know i know i know. i am just being practical, i know that is hated around here.

olddolphan says:
    August 25, 2015 at 8:30 pm

ALL Muslims or just the radical extremists??

is there a difference

OD,

best thing about FAU football is the message on the sidelines

<————–Beach 10 miles.

or something to that effect.

127. Al in MIA says:

OD,
    Curt also shared a photo on his Facebook page which describes what the colors and items on the confederate flag means. And there’s the time in November where he went on a rant trying to prove that evolution is false.

128. Al in MIA says:

129. Al in MIA says:

shocked i tell you. shocked.

that curt schilling is an asshole

FFR, the PC Police are on their way to your house as we speak. 😛

ffr,
    what you said is totally true. He basically proved why QB get more money

Respect the bloody sock!

134. ocalahowie says:

FFR
    Well we do have Tannehill, I like to see him run and hope he can get out of trouble if we are that bad…
    Extend the play, Make something happen.
    NOT BAD PLEASE!

lol @ curt and the rebel flag

every one knows that the rebel flag stands for “i hate black people”

136. ocalahowie says:

Well then I guess thats Curt Shilling who live down Moron Lane behind me.
    Spinning his tires and doing donuts every morning and when he gets home too
    Of course has the battle flag propped up in the bed of his truck.
    The rest must be his kids
    MORONS!!!

137. naplesfan2010 says:

Why do some people so desperately need to think science is a bad thing?

Science can be a great thing,and it can be manipulated…depends on whose throwing out the theories or hypothesis.

Science is always a great thing

the fact that people disagree with conclusions drawn by scientist does nothing to decrease the value of science

what can be wrong with studying nature – that is just information
        I don;t really care if people chose to believe what is concluded through science
        but taking away the value of actually studying science is going to make us all ignorant

People can chose to believe whatever they want
        we all have free will to do that
        but science, studying nature, should never be attacked just bc people don’t like the conclusions they get from people doing the studying

To me that crosses the line

steveccnv
    16 minutes ago
    Only he doesn’t negotiate his own contract.

lol, damn steve, where would i be without you to correct me. i never knew players dont negotiate there own contracts. hmmmm learn something new every day

Piggy, whoa…who’s attacking science here?
    Heck even scientists constantly disagree with each other. Good and bad in everything my friend.

I didn’t say you were attacking science
      I don;t think you are
      I was speaking generally
      people certainly attack science and once they do that, IMO, there is no debate

there is nothing bad about science, even when scientists disagree with each other
      The fact that they are studying nature and coming to a conclusion they are willing to discuss can only be a good thing, there is no bad in that, there are only disagreements about it. Even brilliant scientists disagree with an earlier conclusion they made

Almost everything we do on a daily basis depends on science

Ok then, thanks….Oh, and I wonder where man got science from?
        Perhaps the universe’s greatest scientist??? 😉

Have a blessed night….yack at you guys tomorrow.

Go Phins!