PiggyFlashback

Did the Cheats win the Super Bowl?  Did they make it there? I posted this upon learning they beat the Chiefs to rub more salt in my wounds.

I hate that team.

I hate Tom Brady.

See for yourself…

**************************

The Porcine Oddyssey #100:  I hate Tom Brady,

A Piggyshop Illustration of Pork and Hatred

Okay I admit it.  I hate Tom Brady!

So What?

You do too!

But to Patriots fans – he is perfection

So they were notably outraged about Chris McCain’s Twitter Avatar this week

If you haven’t seen it, here it is…

McCainAvi

Pretty bad right….no it’s not

But to Patriots fans it was horrible – how dare some one slander the godlike Tom Brady!

Ironically this Tom Brady is sacred attitude comes only a few days after the Patriots Twitter account tweeted a photo of Buttfumble, only to be deleted later.

I guess to Patriots fans, its okay if its some one else.  So Chris McCain slander is unacceptable.

Which reminds me.  Fuck off Patriots fans.  McCain is Brady Bashing Light.

It can be a lot worse.  Trust me I know.

Please enjoy the following Brady Piggyshops! Old and new ones as examples.

The Violent Series

PiggyBeheadsBrady

This is one of my oldest and favorites.  Simple, Morbid and Hateful!

BradyHeadonPlatter

Brady’s head on a platter anyone.

Burn Brady

Brady must burn and burn fast!

BradyFello-it

I think my alibi works

BradyAnvil

Oops…did I drop my anvil on you?

Bradygettingtunover

Honk Honk – Pig Bus coming through!

BradysExplosion

Sorry I nuked your house

BradyHanging

If you are up for it Tawmy, I will give you the rope

BradyWalkPlank

Arghhh….I’m a pirate, get off me ship asshole!

PiggySledghammerBrady

Peter Gabriel will write a song about this

The Ass Series

PiggyToiletBrady

This speaks for itself

PiggyFartsBrady

I’m as surprised by his reaction as the rest of you.

The Cooking Series

image

Roast Brady Head?

KittensAreDelicious

Kittens are Delicious

BradyMuffins

These Brady Muffins Taste Like Cheat

BradySoup

Brady Soup Anyone?

The Jerks that Like Tom Brady Series

Adolf Hitler addressing Nazi rally

He’s got the Hitler Endorsement

JerkParking

This jerk ruins parking for everyone and loves Brady

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft celebrates after a win against the Seattle Seahawks during the Super Bowl on Sunday, January 31, 2015 in Glendale, AZ. (AP Photo/Gregory Payan)

Dbag alert

the-exorcist loves Brady

The Power of Cheat Compels You!

Historical Series

onesmallstepBrady

One huge step for mankind

MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

I don’t know…there is something odd about that grassy knoll in Dallas…

HindebergBrady

What a jerk!  Am I right???

Misc. Series

BradyDarts

Darts anyone?

GiselePiggysecret

Gisele has a secret…

PiggyWeeeeeeat BradyCelebrating Brady Crying!

The NFL Loves Brady Series

KeepOffTomBradyThe NFL wants Brady to play inside of one one of these

WakeDooWap

Wake Doo-Wap Song

Aside | This entry was posted in The Porcine Oddyssey. Bookmark the permalink.

307 Responses to The Porcine Oddyssey #100: I hate Tom Brady, A Piggyshop Illustration of Pork and Hatred REPORKED

1. uwantwat says:

You make me laugh Piggy, that is some weird shit nut I just hope I see Lady sitting the ground crying again on Thurs night.

2. uwantwat says:

nut=but

Happy 100 Sir Swine. I bet its Brady’s fault that your fantasy team has been on ignore too. Bastard!!!!

Lol! Piggy!

It would have been a hell of a lot easier to get up this morning after four hours sleep with a win last night. That was a brutal loss.

• manitobafinfan says:

I was going to post congrats as they were winning when i went to bed. Glad i didnt. Maybe now game 5 will be possible🤔

6. ocalahowie says:

Morning Update
    DOLPHINS-PATRIOTS
    Naples 26-20MIA
    Howie 31-30 MIA
    Rock 34-28 MIA
    T-Pod 31-27 NE
    UK 31-21 NE
    Piggy 38-10 MIA
    Al 27-23 NE
    MikeE 30-28MIA
    HELL YEAH!!!!

7. ocalahowie says:

Did I miss anyone? My PC went down yesterday afternoon when the power went out.
    Two blogs later I am up and running but no time to look for scores..
    Gotta get going
    1-2-3-DOLPHINS!

That was awesome Piggy. I love that you have categories of hatred, lol. Congrats on your 100th episode.

9. ukfinfan says:

Ton up piggy and you are a one-pig ambassador for photo-shop ….. plenty of chuckles there.

My faves were piggy farts in Brady’s face and Giselle’s dirty little secret. If Cam rips Brady’s head off tomorrow, maybe it leaves the way open for her unrequited love of “sausage-in-a-jeep” ….. could it finally be consummated?
    Great pics of the Fest – would have loved someone to film your TD celebrations. That would have been gold. Still, a Fest for the ages nevertheless.

Happy Birthday to our favorite Marshall fan – Herdfan, have a great one!

LMAO @ Piggy

You pulled out all the stops here. LOL

That was a great game last night. Sure I would have loved a win for the Mets but we had our chances.

This guy gets on my nerves though.

A friend of mine was at the game last night. The company she works for has offices in Kansas City and she just happened to be there this week. Coincidence? Not a chance!

Happy Birthday, Herd!!!!

15. ukfinfan says:

Happy Birthday Herd – hope Cambo delivers a belated pressie for you tromorrow!

Nice job piggy. That’s pretty funny stuff. And happy birthday Herd. I hope you have a good one!

LMFAO Pig — you got Suh’s e-mail……he needs to see. 🙂

And to Herd:

Those Fest shots were great………wonderful job by snapper Toba and writer/publisher Herd.

Thanks everybody. Another year older but still one year away from most senior citizen discounts.

Happy Birthday Herd!

Was Stanger’s Justin Timberlake’s new version called “Dick in a Cake”?

They are shooting a movie….the Lonely Island guys i mean.

No wonder there’s rumors of divorce. Giselle is sleeping with another Pig. 😉

Funny stuff Piggy. Was a pleasure getting to finally meet ya and talk some football in person.
    Great Fest it was!

Losers

@OmarKelly Boston sports radio up here is ripping on Dan Campbell, said he’s like Hulk Hogan—all emotion no real coaching ability

WOW, Happy Birthday Dear Herd! ….and many many more!

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m2 minutes ago
    I often wonder what blogger finfanrob is thinking.

27. ukfinfan says:

Ken – I know you only usually have time for late evening fly-bys, but did you know of the existence of this group? Hope you see this post.

28. ukfinfan says:

29. ukfinfan says:

Good heavens.

Piggy

Congrats on Oddyssey #100! Also, great Piggyshopping. Love it!

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    #Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill wins AFC Offensive Player of the Week.

See every previous Miami winner http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2015/10/28/dolphins-qb-ryan-tannehill-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-week/

32. twicethethe says:

Volin giving IMO a fairly accurate summary of the current Dolphins state via the Boston Globe:

33. ukfinfan says:

A birthday treat for Herd!

UK

Are you honored that you had an impostor this weekend? I think that’s great! lol

• ukfinfan says:

Yes Mike – it was very funny! Stanger was convinced that I’d show up cos one year there were a few Mobsters tailgating (not a fest, just a small group) and I had a last minute trip organised, got a ticket and went in search of OD’s set-up, who, if memory serves, had a spot in a purple lot. Anyway, I got there late and missed the fun. Glad a surrogate made it this year anyway.
      Stanger did Dameon go to Wenbley?

35. twicethethe says:

Happy Birthday Herd!

Happy Birthday Herd

twice — nice article by Volin….he’s both good and honest. Interesting conclusion, and it comes with a bit of worry.

“I’m expecting Tom Brady to throw the ball 75 times again this week, whether Dion Lewis plays or not. The Dolphins’ run defense isn’t as good as the Jets’, but the Patriots are still piecing things together on the offensive line, and have a much better chance of moving the ball with Brady’s quick passes than by attacking Suh and Wake on the ground. The Dolphins’ pass defense is quick, but I don’t see how they’re going to slow Gronkowski or Brandon LaFell, if he can hold onto the ball this week.”

Stanger, that’s just the thing…if the Pasts can’t/won’t run the ball and Marsha passes a lot, then we can pin our ear back and bull rush that weakened & rookie OL that they have.

I smell a BIG Road Win!

Yep think signing Suh was with the SB against the Giants in mind…….and for whatever reason Coach Rambo was able to figure out where that inside rush we thought we’d bought was.

We need to anticipate the passes and try to obstruct passing lanes and our DBs need to jump some routes.

• jetsssuck says:

great job in hosting the finfest for the out of towners this week. Seems like everyone enjoyed the event because you did again a bang up job representing S.Florida at its best.
      I believe we can beat NE because of the OL of NE is in flux with 3 new starters along right side and 2 starters on left side who played different positions last year.
      On Offense we know bellichec is going to take away our #1 threat-I guess Landry, but we can distribute the ball around with other options..

Thanks JS — way I figure it they buy airline tix and rent hotel rooms…….I just call Warren. 🙂

from Jackson

### Good stuff tonight from Jets receiver Brandon Marshall, talking about Dan Campbell on Showtime’s Inside the NFL: “Coach Campbell was our tight end coach then [when Marshall was a Dolphin]. And that guy was more passionate than anyone that I’ve ever been around … I mean, he got everything out of his players. Not only at the tight end position, but the wide receivers, the running backs, the defensive players and even coaches. So I’m not surprised about this.

“It’s obvious what you need to build a team and have a successful team: good scheme, philosophy, good players, good coaches. But what we overlook sometimes is leadership. We overlook passion. And we overlook respect. Coach [Campbell] has all of that. And that’s why those guys are firing on all cylinders because that coach is building an environment down there, a culture, where the guys will run through a brick wall for him.”

It sure seems to be the case. He definitely inspired this team with whatever it is he’s doing. The proof is in the pudding.

A friend of mine who listens to Dan Le Batard said that on his show he was basically saying that Campbell is a big meat head.

If we keep playing off man, Brady will kill us 10 yards at a time. We gotta play press with those receivers.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

you have to play very physical against the NE small receivers at the LOS. So yes we have to press their receivers.

One of the issues is Edelman is extremely quick in short space, he had a faster 3 cone drill at his pro day than any other prospect at the combine. So it’s not just scheme, it takes a lot of effort. You play man and he gets past the CB then he gets chunk yards.

• jetsssuck says:

I’ve looked at some of those short passes that Brady throws to his receivers and I can’t figure how he can throw the ball and the receiver hasn’t even made his cut. The receiver doesn’t have a pre determined route or does he with pre snap read of defensive alignment.

• jetsssuck says:

you are correct. Brady get rid of the ball on average 2.09 seconds, so he only has time for short passes. He probably only reads 2 options with that quick of a release. If we take away his best receiver with Grimes then double Gronk with LB and safety then Brady is uncomfortable and he could make mistakes.

^ this

” Glad a surrogate made it this year anyway.
    Stanger did Dameon go to Wenbley?”
    —————
    Nah — he defected to the rebels two decades ago……not surprisingly there was a woman involved. Owns a boat service company in Lauderdale. Fixes the engines and installs electronic system upgrades on Miami Vice-like yachts.

I don’t care what he is as long as he keeps getting results.

43. jetsssuck says:

The last 2 games against the Bills and Jets for NE revealed a lot of blitz formations that will be useful for the Dolphins Defense. We have the personnel on defense to provide the same headaches for Brady.

OD — wants everyone to know he won’t be on for a while. He says his computer got seriously hacked including people going after his bank account info and such.

He’s trying to figure out what needs to be done, but him not being here is not because he has lost love for the board, the Phins or Stephen Ross……lol

I suspect the Patriots will run a lot more running plays than they did against the jests

I don’t think they plan to be one dimensional all season
    The jests have a good rush defense – so that was how they dealt with it

But teams ran well again us in September
    And I think Belicheat will try to exploit that in spite of the Campbell change

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I agree. And I bet they’ll try and stop our run first and for most. I hope we use tanny’s legs more in the run game.

A birthday treat for Herd!

how is giving her a picture of a ex jet a treat

47. jetsssuck says:

Well guys, I have to take a nap to recover from long night last night and to prepare for tonights WS
    game along with the Heats opening night.

herd,

i would be glad to post a birthday picture treat for you but admin gets all pissy when i post pics

We know the Pasts will continue to employ the short quick strike passing game, and yes it’s hard to their guys like Edelman in short space. So their receivers will get their hands on many balls with Brady passing all the time…but each time they do, we need to have our own ‘Quick Strikes’ and time our POPS on them knocking the balls out for incomplete’s and fumbles.

Let’s Get Physical & Stay Physical….even if it costs a few flags early on.
    I want their receivers to hear footsteps! Same with Brady, keep knocking him to the turf. Don’t let him feel comfy at all!

Piggy, the Pasts are ranked 31st running the ball. I hope they do try to establish the run against us….the less the ball is in Brady’s hands, the better.

Contrarily, after last week, we are up to 14th running the ball and still ascending under Campbell’s run it down their throats approach.
    The Pasts are ranked 19th against the run.

Run Baby Run…..then step on their throats with sweet play action shots to our receivers!

jetssuck, the receivers run to a spot. Brady decides whether he thinks the receiver will be open.

Congrats to Ryan Tannehill who was named the AFC Player of the Week for his perfect performance against the Texans.
    Do it again this week #17 !

GD, the Pats score a lot of points off of missed tackles.

Whew, looks like the rainy weather will clear by Thurs Nite in Foxburro, MA

55. ocalahowie says:

Well I cant do all that picture stuff so all I have is this
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERD!

UK 31-21 NE
    Piggy 38-10 MIA
    Al 27-23 NE
    MikeE 30-28MIA
    GO PHINS!!!

• BoulderPhinfan says:

30-21 NE. The pats are too good at home and he refs are always too nice to them at home. Very hard to beat them at home.

GD, that’s football weather. 🙂

I don’t mind the 40’s, just don’t want it to be a wet sloppy field….seems Miami has always been bad in those wet conditions.
      Then again, this is Dan the New Man’s team!
      Dawn of a New Dan, Dawn of a New Culture!

58. Al in MIA says:

getterdone says:
    October 28, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Forecast is a lot of rain thru Thus afternoon, then clearing as a cold front moves in.
    Dry & mid – upper 40’s during game.
    ——-
    Perfect weather to have balls deflate 🙂

59. drg says:

That was a great one last night. Here’s hoping we get six more just like that. As long as KC comes out on top, of course….

60. Al in MIA says:

I CAN SMELL IT

I CAN TASTE IT

I CAN’T EAT ENOUGH RIGHT NOW

#DANFUCKINGCAMPBELL
    🙂

61. drg says:

It’s just too damn hard to win in NE so not expecting much, but I would like to see us put consistent pressure on their offense to execute every down. Let’s get some hits on Brady and keep our secondary up playing tight press coverage. Hit Brady whenever possible. Need major push from our interior DL this game.

Curious what NE will do to slow down Miami’s offense. Probably a game plan similar to how they defended the Jets. Force Tannehill to beat them over the top and focus on shutting down the read option runs. We will definitely need our receivers to come up big again. If Tannehill has his best game of the year we have a good chance.

LOL @ Tim! It was a close game, but it wasn’t great because the Mets lost!

From an unbiased perspective it was a great baseball game. From a Mets fan perspective I feel we let one get away.

Both teams made their errors, but the Mets were costliest. The 1st inning ITPHR should have never happened.

63. Al in MIA says:

This is the year of many things…Finally beat those Texans and now it’s time to take down the Pats in Foxoboro for the first time since the wildcat game in 2008.

In 2013 we did lead in NE 17-3 at the half before doing our typical choke job. We’ve played the Pats tough a lot so I think we can absolutely win if we play our best.

That was horrible. The “illegal batting of the ball” game.

Yep that was the bogus call that got them back in the game because it wasn’t going well for them. That’s why so many fans of other teams think shit is rigged.

Mike E, the first score by KC shouldn’t have happened but we lead the game twice and gave it up – both Harvey and Familia. That’s why we lost. We also didn’t capitalize when we had men on base a few times. We had plenty of opportunities to win that game.

Let’s hope deGrom is on and we get it to 1-1 tonight. I can’t wait. 🙂

Debating whether I write an article or take questions. I’m not doing a poll because I won’t be able to get it right until next week, or maybe next year, and I don’t want to continue to offend headless children. Honestly, which format do you like better?

A) Q&A
    B) Opinion driven article
    C) I’m more interested in what kind of hats the headless children might be trying on

67. Al in MIA says:

Drg,
    Some of the stuff discussed in this article is what I expect as well for Miami

Drg > “If Tannehill has his best game of the year we have a good chance.”
    ______________
    I thought he did that last week with the perfect QB rating & the NFL record for consecutive completions…lol 😀

But, yes, we seem to go as our QB goes, but that can be said of all top teams.

69. drg says:

Mike,

I thought the Mets would pick up a run when KC put Madson out there. He somehow got through the inning and it seemed like NY had a tough time adjusting to the slower pitches and weird angles that Young gave them. I think you guys pick up the win tonight. Cueto hasn’t been sharp and KC will have to keep him out there. Whichever starting pitcher does the best job and goes deepest wins tonight since both bullpens are stretched thin.

Agreed and on paper deGrom is a huge advantage but that’s why they play the games.

• drg says:

Yeah, KC’s bats are relentless and they don’t strike out much. Should be able to produce a few runs. Cueto may not be a shutdown guy, but he is certainly capable of going 8 innings. Could be another close one.

I think you’re right about the starters. Each bullpen was taxed last night. Mets definitely need a strong outing from deGrom, and you’re right, Cueto hasn’t been good this postseason. On the other hand, that’s why they play the games.

70. drg says:

Al, Thanks for the link.

GDP, Tannehill played great, but he didn’t have to do too much. I’m guessing the patsies will find ways to take him out of his comfort zones and he’ll need to produce some big plays with his arm.

LOL Tim – Seems like we agree on that.

Thanks for your answers Tim, Try.

I’m taking questions for ASK MIKE

Shoot them out now to NJ1Dolfan@yahoo.com

Thanks!

October 28, 2015 at 3:02 pm

LOL and every KC fans says they ‘gave up’ the lead twice.

my point is the mets didnt fail or give up anything. i never get how when a team of any sport has the lead and the other team comes back to tie, why that i a failure. why isnt the team that gave up the lead first a failure. both teams are paid to score, you dont get any extra points/goals/runs for scoring first.

Try

deGrom said he plans to cut his hair after the World Series

• Try Pod says:

That will keep a herd of barbers employed for a little while- wait, what would a collective of barbers be?
      A Pod of whales
      A Murder of crows
      A Lick of lesbians/Munch of lesbians
      I know-
      A snip of barbers

October 28, 2015 at 3:51 pm

KC only had the lead 1-0 and then the win. The Mets lead 3-1 and 4-3. They were tied 3-3.

tim

i know that. my point is the mets didnt ‘blow’ any lead. why isnt kc blasted for letting the mets take the lead. kc is paid to score runs too. it wasnt like it as 9-0 in the 7th inning and the mets lost. that is blowing a lead. but have a 1 or 2 run lead isnt ‘blowing’ a lead like i have heard all day on the radio.

Because the formula is get to Familia with the lead which we did and end the game. He had been perfect in the playoffs. The same thing with Mariano all those years with the Yankees, that’s just the way it is in baseball.

Generally I would agree with that point of view, ffr, but when you give up the lead in the 9th inning, I’d consider that blowing a lead. Closers are supposed to close.

Right, that’s the way baseball is setup. Harvey who wants to be looked at as a big time pitcher also needs to hold the lead and not blow a 2 run lead in the 6th. It’s just the way it is.

You know what’s funny, the Dolphins have been getting questioned because their last two wins were against shitty teams, even though we blew them both out. Yet people are lapping the Jets’ nuts and who the fuck did they beat besides us when we were playing like shit? The Browns, Colts and Redskins? LOL

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I think we’ll play better the next time we play the jets or the bills.

The whole “blueprint” for beating the patriots thing kinda cracks me up. The Jets blueprint was, keep the ball, score, stop the Patriots. Um, yeah that is a good blueprint, have more points at the end, lol.

The Jets begged us to steal the game from them but we weren’t up to the task. I think people are overrating them.

I think they’re being overrated as well. Plus, they’re the douche-bag Jest.

tim,
    the last 2 years we played the pats really well up there in the 1st half. But we lost (exploded) in 2nd half both years. If we can keep our cool in the 2nd half and stop their offense we may have a chance.

79. Al in MIA says:

Drg,
    With respect to Cueto, he’s got virtually all of his career experience in the NL and has seen the Mets plenty (most of their hitters).

myes myes myes myes myes…

LMAO @ Piggy. He is the photoshop master. He should be at my trial seminar. Much of it is about using technology in the courtroom. I can see Piggy making photoshop exhibits. LOL

Tim and kong,

ok, you guys are both right. what the hell was i thinking. you are right, the mets fucking suck. those shit shouldnt even be in mlb blowing leads like that.

hey why do you wish the mets were your girlfriend.
    because you know at some point in time she is going to blow it.

Dude, it’s not just us, it’s just the way it is in baseball. You can ask anyone who follows baseball and they’ll tell you the same thing. They call it a blown save.

83. Al in MIA says:

Funny that in the article it was JetBlue and a Punta Cana flight.
    I flew to Punta Cana in July on JetBlue out of Fort Lauderdale.
    On the return flight, one of the flight attendants was a bit of a quirky loud mouth but that was her style. She was looking to pair up two individuals who were related, but that were quite a few rows apart. So the flight attendant asked a few people if they would want to shuffle around to allow the two people to eventually sit together. Well, one guy was asked about it and he was like “do I have a choice? and she was like, you can sit there if you like, im just asking”…he got up and relocated…later on I hear the flight attendant talking to a passanger behind me about backing her up on something. The guy who left his original seat ‘voluntarily” had gone up to the first class crew and said that the fliight attendant verbally abused him LOL. I told her I would back her up because i was there 3 rows away from where the issue started and I heard nothing from her that sounded abusive. This guy wouldn’t stop. He went to the pilot while the plane was being deplaned in Fort Lauderdale and was adamant about getting the flight attendant in trouble.
    I’m telling you, some flight attendants got their issues but mainly from full retard passengers.

Went to Denmark this past summer, I flew by myself, since the rest of the family made their reservations earlier (I wasn’t able to get the time off originally). I only sat in my assigned seat on the first leg from LV to Toronto, the rest of the time I moved to accommodate. WTF did I care, I was by myself. From Toronto to Copenhagen I get on the plane and this guy is sitting in my seat talking to the guy next to him, I said excuse me, but this is my seat. He said, I’m sorry. I asked him where his seat was (across the isle), and sat there.

October 28, 2015 at 5:04 pm

i heard mlb was trying to change the name of a reliever giving up the lead to call it ‘a met’.

boy that reliever really metted it tonight

(wtf tim, how did you not see me say over and over i disagree with saying a team ‘blew’ a 1 or 2 run lead. the other team blew if first by giving up the runs. i dont care what it is called, i just disagree with the terminology)

tim,

any way, not worth any more effort then we already put in it. i just disagree how it is said. i wont met this up anymore.

86. ocalahowie says:

Evening Update
    DOLPHINS-PATRIOTS
    Naples 26-20MIA
    Howie 31-30 MIA
    Rock 34-28 MIA
    T-Pod 31-27 NE
    UK 31-21 NE
    Piggy 38-10 MIA
    Al 27-23 NE
    MikeE 30-28MIA
    Bold 30-21 NE
    HELL YEAH!!!

Been raining in Foxboro since we got here this morning. Expecting 72 high and rain ending noonish tomorrow. I may have to wear a Fins sweatshirt instead of cheatriots tee. But will 100% be wearing deflated headgear.

Found the CBS game day trailer location Will look to get on screen between 6-7 pm depending on when pregame broadcast starts.

Happy Bday Herd. Thanx fir all yet work around this joint. 🏈🎉🎂

Spent the afternoon at Patriot Place with Tim, Carol and the Wife shopping. Even rhe balls in the ProShop are soft. I asked the clerk if they sold airpumps, and he said no. I replied i would have guessed that. Everyone seems good natured today. See what happens once we Layeth The Smackdown on their team.

Feeling a little Davidish.

92. ocalahowie says:

Well Toba its a good thing this isnt one of those 3rd world soccer countries or you will be murdered on your way out after that happens.
    Then again, its Boston so I dont know.
    WATCH YOUR BACK!
    DEFLATRIOTS!!
    GO PHINS!!!

Out for dinner. Have a great evening. Go Phins

Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes! You sure make this old girl feel special. 🙂

95. jetsssuck says:

Tim/Mikee- the guy who hit who hit the sacrifice fly for the win last night played for American Heritage HS down here. Same school (Mike Rumph ) were talking about for UM opening of HC job

96. jetsssuck says:

Bosh and Grogic play for 1st time together in game tonight.

Okay Mets, let’s win this one tonight!

I’m thinking more of a repeat of last night’s game.

I’m hoping for a 7 game series

I’ll take a lead in the 9th again because I don’t think the Royals are beating Familia two in a row.

The key will be deGrom pitching much better than Harvey who didn’t have his best stuff last night. The Mets need to get their power going and beat up Cueto.

A repeat means the same ending.

• jetsssuck says:

I think I heard before the season the Royals were favorites to win WS title. I’m not sure what the Mets odds were but I’m pretty sure they were not even supposed to get to the playoffs.

Read some of the Texans stats from our game last Sunday and you know why I hate stats. All of their positive stats are meaningless. Some stats are meaningful, like our TDs of 50+, the six 3 and outs to start the game, the 41 pts at the half…

• jetsssuck says:

I don’t pay attention to them until about the 12-13 game. The jets benefited from the Pats only rushing for 30-35 yards last week.

One yr in the 2000’s we had a high rating for def. pass yrds allowed, it was because teams could run on us and didn’t bother throwing. When we got in a tight game our opponents threw at will.

The betting lines have gone back and forth between the Mets and Royals leading up to the series but I bet now the Royals are favored.

Steve

You’d think Brian Hoyer had a great game if you look at the stats. He didn’t.

Yep, that’s what I’m talking about. I’d rather he had exactly the game he had against us, instead of us playing 4 qtrs. and winning 80-0.

I don’t think he played bad in the first half, we just beat their ass, and the pick six wasn’t his fault.

LET’S GO METS!!!

jetssuck, I didn’t think the Mets would be a playoff team this year but some people thought a wildcard was possible. They would not have made it without making the moves they did in late July.

Agreed. I had hopes we could be a wild card team.

As dumb as it sounds that would’ve been a great feat, since the Cubs and Bucs were about 30 games over .500.

I think they still would’ve been in, but they wouldn’t have been in the WS. They only needed to be about 8 games over .500 to win the division.

• Brian in NY says:

Steve,
        There is no way the Mets make the playoffs without the moves made at the trade deadline. Their offense was anemic.

• jetsssuck says:

my neighbor said the mets remind him of the miracle mets of 1969. He says the Mets started winning 1/2 way through the season, like this years team, and both won the division title going away.

They’re still on pace, since they haven’t ever won the first game of a WS.

The Cubs blew an 8-9 game lead in 69 and The Amazins stole the division the only way you could make the playoffs back then.

FYI, the Mets have never won the first game of the WS and they have won two. 🙂

Let’s Go Mets! Take game 2 baby!

Hey Brian, I was thanking you and everyone the other day on the blog. Not sure you saw it.
    But if you’re still here, I wanted to again say thank you for all the work you put in.
    Plus it was really great getting to meet you, hang out, talk some detailed football, and witness one helluva game.
    You guys all made it great and I really hope I can attend a Fest again.

105. ocalahowie says:

Well I didnt keep track of them this season cause my team stunk it up as usual
    The last game I watched was the Reds series about a week before the all-star break.
    I think they still had Cueto at the time
    Fuckin Stanton, What a Wuss
    Marteen Prado, Thanks for not doing what you did to us all those years
    Ichiro, Blah
    Dee Gordon=Jarvis Landry
    WE STINK!

October 28, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Okay Mets, let’s win this one tonight!

who cares, there is womens college volleyball on.

Hey the Mets were down 0-2 in 86 so no need to panic down 1-0. It was a one run 14 inning game. LOL

October 28, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Enjoy! LOL

actually tim i do. and no perversion here. womens sports the last 10-15 year have gotten so competitive and entertaining to watch. i enjoy the sport it is difficult to play correctly, not the family picnic games that most play, it is difficult to play within the rules. and like i said, the girls are impressive athletes. and a bit biased but i think the us womens soccer team had a lot to do with it being ok for the non mighty machos to play sports and not be stuck with cheerleading

October 28, 2015 at 8:06 pm

My wife played volleyball in HS. She was also a good long jumper.

then she would get where i am coming from. these girls are impressive. dont know about the long jumping though. to me the track was the place that was around the football field and where the cheerleaders stood.

is anyone on here pulling for KC, other then the one who does anything to be the opposite, and not meaning just want the mets to lose but a kc fan

October 28, 2015 at 8:21 pm

There are a few pulling for the Royal

not what i asked. i get you and mike are met fans. but i really havent heard any one saying they are kc fans

getterdone says:
    October 28, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Omar’s probably raising the bar again as we speak…lol

so if he raised the bar, stood on his tip toes and put it as high as he can over his head what then? the bar would be 4.2″ off the ground

tim,

just a bit of advice for you. i mean if you really are a fan and want the mets to win. it is a little known stat but i did look this up. there has never in mlb the entire history a team that has won the title where any single fan has used the reply button. i am just saying is all

115. ocalahowie says:

Nightly Update
    DOLPHINS-PATRIOTS
    Naples 26-20MIA
    Howie 31-30 MIA
    Rock 34-28 MIA
    T-Pod 31-27 NE
    UK 31-21 NE
    Piggy 38-10 MIA
    Al 27-23 NE
    MikeE 30-28MIA
    Bold 30-21 NE
    Toba 27-23 MIA
    HELL YEAH!!!

I feel like we have a KC fan somewhere
    Someone who likes them from the George Brett days

once upon a time they were a popular team to follow

117. ocalahowie says:

I told you last week he is getting good.
    Right after someone posted that highlight of the deep ball
    that one was about 32yds through the air and pretty much in stride.
    Darn Dion Sims
    if he hangs onto that last one it would have been 100%
    WERE GOOD!!!

October 28, 2015 at 8:35 pm

What that?

ok will mike, now you know who to blame.

i looked it up, when the mets won there last ws, there was not one person who ever used the reply button. so this is going to be tims fault

i got to say. i love this new sitcom. i wish it was on every week. it is probably better then two and a half men. these damn republican presidential debates are funny as hell.

I would like to see Tanny hit Still deep tomorrow
    or even Parker
    or both!!!

October 28, 2015 at 8:48 pm

I would like to see Tanny hit Still deep tomorrow

thats what lauren says

deGrom looks like he’s got his stuff. Come on Mets bats. Cueto is pitching well too but he looks hitable to me.

123. jetsssuck says:

Jarvis Laundry getting a commercial from local Lexas dealer. Cool of car dealers getting the up and coming stars some extra cash knowing they are working on cheap contracts

good for him
      he is exciting to watch
      he is a fan favorite so it makes sense

I feel like with the ball in his hands he wills things to happen

124. ocalahowie says:

What was I thinking, this is a Baseball page,
    Well I will have you know that in both our WS titles we came from the WC spot.
    Anyone remember JT Snow vs Pudge at the plate in the 1 game playoff
    How could they, they are Mets fans

125. ocalahowie says:

Charles Johnson
    Hell yeah!
    cant forget Dontrell
    I got a ball from him the next spring training when he tossed it up in the stands to us just beyond 3rd base.
    Never did get close enough for him to sign it come the season though so there it sits in my drawer till this day
    GO MARLINS!!!

Piggy, you disappear everytime I say hi and how it was a pleasure meeting, as well as talking with at the Fest.
    Giving me a complex here….lol

Anywho, yes, I’d like to see Tanny burn the Pats on a deep ball or 3.
    The thing is, our new found running game will set that up nicely with a play action play or a misdirection, then bootleg to the other side.

it was a pleasure meeting you to GDP

I’ve been on and off since I’ve been back
      Crazy week catching up at work

In terms of the deep ball – I completely agree
      and the thing is – the Patriots secondary has big time question marks
      sometimes I feel like opposing coaches overthink it when they play the patriots

if the Dolphins keep doing what they have been doing and being a physical team
      if the DL keeps being aggressive and winning 1 on 1 matchups
      we will be fine
      the Patriots lack talent – they can be beat

127. Try Pod says:

Aren’t the mets still paying Bobby Bonilla?

he played for the marlins during 1st ws title

• Try Pod says:

I know- I was at game 7 of that World Series- still have the ticket stub.

• jetsssuck says:

lucky you. I got tickets(founders box) throughout that season and when the game 7 came up the people who gave me the tickets decided to see the baseball game. They owned Miami Air charter service that flew the team to all their out of town games.

GDP i am hoping for a couple long tosses tomorrow as well…. would love to see this team utilize at least Stills and at some point i want to see Parker more involved.. i also expect to see Tanny doing more qb keepers to keep Pats D off balance

• jetsssuck says:

You know bellicheck is going to try to take our #1 offensive player out of game which I think will be Landry.Stills, Parker and other guy who is having good year may have big games.

What a bunch of BS, in the top half of the 4th Cueto gets squeezed, in the bottom DeGrom gets at least 4 pitches out of the zone called a strike. MLB is doing their best to get it to go 7, I’m done watching the series. I felt like I was watching a cheats game.

Please… the umps have been inconsistent for both sides both games. Don’t let your bias get the best of you. 🙂

The hitters have to adjust.

130. Try Pod says:

degroms done

October 28, 2015 at 9:31 pm

The hitters have to adjust.

havent been watching but a bit here and there. and without watching i dont doubt things are inconsistent. why baseball needs to do something about umps making up their own strike zone. cause it does look like that at times. an ump changing the outcome of a game. just fucking call it by the rules and no one can say shit.

JS; that would leave Matthews,Miller, TE’s and Tanny’s legs … i still like our chances… Not gonna cock off and say this game is ours by any stretch.. but if we come out fast agressive and walk that thin line between aggressive and dirty that Coach Dan speaks of we can hang with this team….

‘we can hang with this team’

toba, not going to happen. then nfl will put a stop to this. they wont let the pats lose to a te’s head coach

• manitobafinfan says:

read an interesting post somewhere todat from a Pats Fan: tpo paraphrase they were talking about McCain’s avatar,and said” if he did that to Brady on the field, the NFL would give McCain a slap on the wrist fine, and suspend Brady for it……delusional bastards… Cause Brady has been penalized for anything yet ????

I’ll say this. The one thing I’ve noticed all year is the the Mets young guns are so confident in their stuff they throw hitable pitches on 0-2 and 1-2 counts. Hopefully they learn to get away from that. The Royals are the wrong team to do this against because their lineup seems to be interchangeable. They make contact on everything in the zone. The Royals are a heck of a team. But… it’s still not over. Maybe the Mets bats wake up at some point. They look sluggish.

135. Try Pod says:

Are there no Asian players on either team?

• jetsssuck says:

I saw jeremy linn for the hornets during the Heat opener tonight. He had a weird old time punk haircut with his hair standing straight up with gel holding it up.

Happy Birthday Herd. So glad I will be able to watch the game tomorrow

Guys, if the Royals go up 2-0 and the Mets win game 3 at home it’s 2-1. I mean let’s not act like it’s the 9th inning in an elimination game. LOL

Crazy shit happens in sports. The Mets bats aren’t active right now – they are sluggish. That can change in a couple of days.

138. ocalahowie says:

Whats the score? Chi PD is on in our room

139. Try Pod says:

And the flood gates open…

140. ocalahowie says:

I can rest easy now 🙂

Try, do you want me to mention the same situations? Mets, Flyers, Dolphins?

142. jetsssuck says:

manitobafinfan says:
    October 28, 2015 at 9:47 pm

——————————————————
    I really think we can beat this team with our big advantage of our front four against their OL that is really struggling and has very little NFL experience besides 1 player who is playing a new position within the last 2 games because of injuries.

Try, I’m not afraid of 0-2. The Mets had a lot of time off. Their bats are sluggish. I think it changes at Citi Field. Or at least I hope so. LOL

• jetsssuck says:

they say a series doesn’t start until a team loses a game at home.

• Try Pod says:

You’re probably not afraid of 0-3 either, so..

• jetsssuck says:

just saying they are expected to win at home and now the Mets have to hold serve winning three or at least 2 to get back to kc where they will have to create a 2 game winning streak if they lost game 5. Series is far from over

144. Try Pod says:

My turn to go to sleep – not trolling you exclusively, just mets in general. Royals get second game at shiti field

145. Try Pod says:

Tim- I’m not going to say another word about this World Series until KC wins.

Steve, in the big picture we’re talking about young pitchers who took us to the WS way earlier than most of us ever thought it would happen. I love it!!!

When you really look at it, we’re talking about 5 pitchers with less than 3 years experience.
    deGrom (2014 ROTY)
    Harvey (2014 Tommy John surgery)
    Syndergaard (2014/15 activity – making progress at 6-6 245 throwing 101 MPH)
    Matz (2015 – injured for a couple of months)
    Wheeler (2015 Tommy John surgery)

Think about 2016/17. The Mets are ahead of schedule. It just happens to be the WS. LOL

147. dcoralsprings says:

First…..kind of ?

This one was a classic sir piggy

Is this thing working?

Rise and shine camp campers and don’t forget to put on your booties cause its cold out there today
    It’s cold out there everyday, what is this Miami beach? Not hardly.

Antonio Morrison at senior bowl practice

Should have left D’s article up. Why REPORK an old article???

SB, where were you sitting at Senior Bowl?

I don’t think I had enough pictures for Piggy’s liking

I think he just had this scheduled for a while. I think if he knew someone was going to write an article, he would have taken it off the schedule, and left the new article up.

I was right behind the North Bench. That Sean Davis hit at the beginning of the game was right in front of me.

155. dbolt48 says:

WTF….Doc Brown better call Marty Mcfly because him & the Delorean fucked up the time space continuum again😂

Yeah why take D’s more current Senior Bowl stuff down?

I’m thinking about re-posting D’s article. Any thoughts? Vote?

February 2, 2016 at 8:58 am
    ————————————-
    Oh i know. Im not upset it got taken down lol. I wasnt sure how to put the photos in so it came out plain and one of my first thoughts was ….damn block text and no pictures, Piggy is going to hate this lol.

A lot of those CB’s at Senior Bowl could easily be FS’s. Its a lot easier transition to move from CB to FSthan the other way so if we were to draft a guy out of position and expect them to start id rather do that than draft someone like Jalen Mills as a CB.

I put D’s article back up, just go to the next article

Actually, you should just close the site, and then open it up again, and it will take you to the new blog. For some reason it doesn’t show the new post at the top when you REPORK an article. It’s not kosher. lol