Week 12 – Dolphins @ Jets

OK Miami Dolphins fans, I’m talking to YOU! I implore you not to overreact. We had a 5 game winning streak going and it was nice. We were winning in all 3 phases of the game, offense, defense and special teams, we were doing whatever it took to win. We came into Denver as the favorites and the Broncos did something no other team in the last 5 games were able to do. They out-physicalled our team, on both sides of the ball. The type of pressure they brought against our young rookie QB seemed to slow down his processing and instead of seeing the field well like he normally does, he often looked stuck in cement as the rush overtook him. It happens. Our O-line which has been stout as can be looked overmatched. Our front 7 could not apply pressure after the first Denver drive where we forced the INT. After that, the Broncos adjusted and held off our pass rush and ran all over us with either Melvin Gordon or Phillip Lindsay. It was a true team loss, so get your heads out of your asses and stop blaming the loss on the rookie QB!

This week’s opponent could potentially be the remedy to rebound from a poor week but I’m not feeling that way. It looks like QB Sam Darnold is likely to start and he’s coming back to an offense that is in better shape now than it was when he got hurt. Rookie WR Denzel Mims is healthy and has been playing very well the last 4 games with 13 receptions for 217 yards and a heady 16.7 YPC. Breshad Perriman is banged up but has scored 3 TD’s in the last 2 games. Rookie RB La’Mical PEE-rine is on IR leaving the solid former Dolphins RB Frank Gore as the primary ballcarrier. The 0-10 Jets on paper look ripe for an easy week for the Dolphins but we Dolphins fans know it doesn’t work like that. The Fitz led Dolphins cruised to a 24-0 shutout of the Jets in Miami where I recall we left a lot of points off the board. RB Myles Gaskin rushed for 91 yards and Fitzpatrick had an uneven day with 3 TD’s and 2 INT’s. It looks like rookie RB Salvon Ahmed (SUH-von ACK-med) will get the start although he’s got a sore shoulder. One thing I noticed after seeing more of Ahmed is that he’s more of a scatback, when he gets hit, he either goes down or backwards. It was pretty similar with Gaskin although to a lesser extent. We’re not going to run any team down with our smaller stable of RB’s.

The New York Jets are 32nd in offensive scoring at 14,9 PPG. They are 31st in giving up points at 30.2 PPG. In contrast, the Dolphins are 13th in offensive scoring at 26.4 PPG and top 5 (4th) in defensive scoring allowing only 20.2 PPG. With division rovalries like these, I normally say throw this stuff out the window. I think the one thing we have in our favor is that even if the Jets put up a good fight I don’t believe they really want to win another game and put themselves in peril of losing the chance of getting QB Trevor Lawrence. Then again, everyone said the same about us at just about the same time of the season and we proved them wrong winning 3 of our last 5 games. What I really want to see is our team look right again. It will be good to have DL Christian Wilkins back on our defense. I want the O-line to blow open holes for whomever is carrying the ball and I want Tua protected. I want the defense to once again create pressure and force turnovers. I want the whole team to get back on the horse and just be like they were during our 5 game win streak and put last week’s loss behind them. I trust Coach Brian Flores to accomplish that on Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families from us at FinsMobUnleashed!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

982 Responses to Week 12 – Dolphins @ Jets

Happy Thanksgiving

DBolt sends his regards to the Mob and a Happy Thanksgiving wish for all

For Herd this Sunday:

Rockette epic fail, very disappointing

___________________________________

not really, offense has been sputtering

_____________________________________________

That’s what happens when you hold the ball too long

i guarantee a win this week, the jets are tanking, with a one game cushion to the 1-9 jags needing a qb’ i doubt the jets F.O. wants to win this game

The only “normal” thing about this Thanksgiving/year –

Forced to watch the Lions and them sucking

Great write Mike E. Could not agree with the theme any more. Teams lose games they are supposed to win…..unless they are the ’72 Dolphins. Same went for the Cardinals against us. And same could go for the Jets this weekend too.

Happy T-Day you knuckleheads!

Be careful out there if you are traveling. Something a Doc said on the news struck me. “With the vaccine the end is in sight…. would really suck to be one of the last ones to get Covid.”

12. bailbondmike says:

“Rams DL Aaron Donald growing frustrated with uncalled ‘blatant holds'”

Funny how he would say this after playing a Brady led team. lol

LOL, I saw that headline and thought – cry me a river, try playing in the Pets division for the last 20 years, lol.

13. bailbondmike says:

Stanger, thanks for posting that about Davis. I thought he was playing well. Someone on here was knocking him during the game though. I felt like he was the only one doing anything good on that DL. Also, playing injured, made Van Noy a liability. He had no leverage and was getting man handled by everyone blocking him.

Article I pulled from said Davis was also the highest rated rookie the week before (if not all DTs). And now Wilkins is back. Sounds like we only have to worry about the outside of the DL next draft.

14. Phindog says:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Hope you all have a great day. 🦃🥧🥃🥃

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Good write Mike and I agree.

BBMike, I think the someone that was bashing Davis during the game was Ken, but he meant Jesse Davis. Not sure how anyone could bash Raekwon Davis the last few games, he’s been playing at a high level.

Hey Doggy – Happy T-Day to you and the doggy family!

Houston beats the Lions for win #4.
    As of now that means the 11th pick.

18. bailbondmike says:

There was a guy called BBM who wanted the Phins to draft Antonio Gibson….

19. bailbondmike says:

There was this guy called BBM who wanted the Phins to draft Antonio Gibson.

I believe you may have just summoned Twice The The. lol

21. bailbondmike says:

Damn, I’m full. lol

Jesse Davis off the Covid list. Was a false positive. Good for him and the rest of the team since couldn’t spread.

End isn’t in sight. Pfizer is making 50mil doses for first release. It took them a while to get that 50mil, rumored that 20 percent will be going overseas so 40mil doses for US, people have to take two doses so 20mil americans will get it, out of 340mil. So 320mil will be left. They also just found a mutation in the virus and that mutation is resistant to antibodies. Its better than nothing but I think we have a long way to go, way longer than to say the end is in sight.

Disagree. With a vaccine there is an end in sight. Might be real far off (say 2022) but it is there. Do you really think will take longer than that? And happy T-day.

Happy Thanksgiving All !!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope you all had as best a holiday as a pandemic allows.

Jesse Davis is what he is, probably above average at RT, but not much, and serviceable at LT and the OG spots. Great guy to have as your backup and with versatility definitely someone to keep around. He isn’t good enough though, not as a blind side protector. He doesn’t handle speed rush very well. I think Hunt is better, maybe not best we can do but definitely better.

Good write up mike E .. I agree too early to go all chicken little…. however , LOL. We lose this week and watch out 🤡🤬
    Don’t think that happens. 🇨🇦31-13 🐬

TERRIFIC ANALYSIS, Mike E.!!! Yes, the nervous Nellies are jumping ship and telling us what a huge mistake we made drafting TUA. Actually , this is no mistake at all. THEEEE big mistakes have been made at the highest levels of this organization by selecting people like Ireland, Parcells, and several other deadheads to be our President of Football operations, General Manager, executive ass-wiper, etc., etc. And how about those HC picks that ended up wasting over a decade of Dolphin football seasons??? Hell, if I’m wrong and Tua becomes a bust, this will STILL rank well below these other failures!! –Get a grip, people!!
    —————
    I’m definitely NOT jumping ship after 54 years as a season ticket holder. Barring a string of injuries, I believe this Dolphin team will make the playoffs, and, perhaps, wiil WIN their first playoff game THIS CENTURY!!!
    ————–
    HOWIE’s List;
    OD 27-16 MIA

29. bailbondmike says:

Antonio Gibson with 20 carries for 115 and 3 TD’s. That gives him 11 rushing TD’s on the season. Why won’t Greir and co listen to me. lol

Thanks Toba, OD! Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family OD

bailbondmike says:
    November 26, 2020 at 9:57 am
    Tim/M13, talking about Tua, could you tell if he was having trouble with throwing lanes due to his size or was it just me? Looking at the stat put up earlier regarding tight throws, throwing lanes may not have been the issue though. It may have just been the lack of separation and wanting to protect the ball.
    ——————
    Hey, BBM!

Just my opinion, but I think Tua’s just fine regarding throwing lanes due to his size in a clean pocket. However, when his protection broke down (and it happened a LOT last game —>> and not just one guy per play), too many big uglies in his face then likely clouded his throwing lanes.

He both saw and sensed the pressure coming (as I think Son alluded to), and definitely — at least in my opinion — was all about protecting the ball at that point.

I’d have to check the “all-22” tape to see if there was additionally a lack of separation from his downfield receivers (I didn’t bother subscribing to the “all-22” tape this year), but that Tua often couldn’t even get it to his safety-valve tells me that there was just too much pressure yielded by our O-Line.

Thanks for asking Tim and I for our opinions… that’s how I saw it, anyway.

BBM, now I have a question for you. What did YOU make of the play where Tua scrambled hard to his right side (opposite throwing side) when he threw the INT that got called back due to Defensive holding? I think the play was designed that way (not freelanced by Tua), and the Defense was probably like, ‘Woah! Wasn’t expecting that!’ in real-time… as was the case with me in real-time: it totally shocked me to see that, to be honest.

Tua just didn’t seem to have the proper footwork/planting (hey, ORob!), nor enough velocity to get it past the intercepting player. Think we’ll see that call again this year, trying to catch Defenses off guard… or maybe wait until Tua’s more practiced with it and/or his arm gets stronger next year?

I just think Tua is a rookie playing with other rookies and young players trying to build something. Nothing about this team is established. They’re growing before our eyes. We’re finding a core and some role players. There will be a new infusion of talent next year. This team is ahead of where I thought they’d be. I’m happy with that. 🙂

Happy T-Day to all!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

D/Mike E. – just finished a Cuban Monte Christo #2 Torpedo. Figured you cigar guys would appreciate that.

The 2019 Miami Dolphins were called the worst team ever “Tank for Tua” during their 0-7 start. Finished 5-11. This year 6-4 and making strides while developing a team. Worst team ever? Stop!!! Thank you coach Flo, and to Czar of football operations Chirs Grier. These two see eye to eye. I’m diggin it!!! 🙂

• Krishna says:

Me too. But, it’s also ok to point out where improvements/holes still exist and troublesome areas need need to be addressed without going apeshit in the assessment.

You don’t need to be a snowflake or a hair-on-fire douche bag. Extremists are every where.

35. Krishna says:

Thanks again, Mike E. and on again, on point, imo.

36. Krishna says:

^strike the first “on”.

37. Krishna says:

And to address Mike E from yesterday, in my mind, their is no comparison between Biden and Trump, in my opinion. Most people, as evidenced by the popular vote disagree with you, too, and in general, the world, the world disagrees with you.

To ask the majority of the people of the world to follow someone they don’t agree with or respect to play nice is a “huge ask”, imo.

So, can throw all your toys out of your sandbox and stomp off, chafe, and grumble.

Or, you can try something new.

Tough choice? Not for most, but for some.

KISS!

OK, so 76 million Americans can call 70 million Americans deplorable and idiots for 4 years and not want anything to do with them, but when their guy wins it’s OK to be friends now. Just want make sure I’m following what you’re saying here. I get you’re convinced that somehow Biden is the lesser of 2 evils, we’ll see how that works out. Still don’t get the logic you’re supporting though. I hope Biden does a great job, and I’m not going to whine and bitch for 4 years while he’s President, because if you live in this country, he’s YOUR President whether you like or voted for him or not. I didn’t see that from a lot of people I know over the last 4 years. You can try and justify that however you want, it’s wrong, and what they’re doing now is just as wrong.

• Krishna says:

Well, obviously you’re not following because you keep trying to words in my mouth and you’re not listening or you don’t care to listen.

And if you really want to look to see the root of the divisiveness just read Trumps inaugural address. It starts at the top.

38. Krishna says:

^to put words

• Krishna says:

I said the same thing when Trump was elected. You get what you pay for. Biden isn’t MY president nor is Trump MY president. The president is the president of America. In America, I (and so do you) get to choose (have my opinion) the policies and practices I think are most beneficial to this country. KISS?

I really don’t care about social media. It’s toxic. Some people love it.

Krishna – I haven’t seen anyone on this blog who voted for Biden behave that way. I also have a lot of friends who don’t behave that way. But I do see quite a lot of people doing what I mentioned, it’s just an observation. You or I don’t have to agree with it, but it’s there in enough people for me to notice it.

• bailbondmike says:

My wife’s friend came over for Thanksgiving. She despised Trump to no end cause he reminded her of her ex boyfriend who took her to the cleaners (over 80K) then left her for a stripper. She literally cried for 2 days when he got elected and bitched and moaned for the last 4 years. Applauded the impeachment then cried again when he didn’t get removed from office. She made the comment yesterday’ “Now that the election is over, I hope everyone can just get along and let Joe Biden do his job.” I said, “Are you fucking kidding me! You don’t want me to start. We are not talking politics today because you will probably end up crying and leaving before dinner is ready.” She didn’t talk to me the rest of the afternoon. lol

GOTTA AGREE WITH TIM KNIGHT when he says this team is further ahead than we thought they’d be after last season’s horrid 0-7 start. That said, there is a precedent for this. In 1969 the Dolphins were coming off their 3rd season when they were 5-8-1 and were truly competitive in most games that year. With the addition of Larry Csonka, many fans thought the Fins would make the playoffs in 1969. Instead, THEY WERE FAR WORSE, winning just 3 games that season. Robbie was furious. The season ticket holders were furious. And the local sports writers were ultra negative in their outlook for the franchise. “The Dolphins may not be long for south Florida,” said one TV commentator. Both Tampa and Birmingham were seen as possible destinations for this troubled franchise.

A few days later, Joe Robbie enticed Don Shula to come to MIAMI and take over as head coach and the man in charge of personnel decisions. Robbie even gave Shula 10 PER CENT OF THE TEAM!!! At his first press conference, Shula was asked,”Do you have a 2-year or 3-year plan to get this team into the playoffs?” “NO,” said the Don, emphatically. “I expect this team to be in the playoffs this coming season!” Than he was asked, “What about the Jets? This franchise is 0-8 against our arch rivals.” Shula, who was still fuming over his Colts loss to the Jets in Super Bowl III, responded “I’ll address that situation immediately. We intend to beat the Jets .”

SHULA DELIVERED!! In 1970, Don Shula turned a 3 win franchise into a playoff participant! In ONE YEAR!! The Dolphins went 10-4 in 1970 and barely lost at Oakland in the first round of the playoffs when Griese’s pass to win the game on the last play fell incomplete. And, along the way, the Dolphins finally BEAT THE HATED JETS in the historic Orange Bowl. THAT was the first time I ever cried at a Dolphins’ game. I had to put up with tons of crap from nearby Jets fans, who, of course, were at their obnoxious WORST early in that contest! “Shit, we’ve already beaten Shula before,” bragged one asshole wearing a green slime jersey. By the 4th quarter, that jerk was long gone!! Ah, VICTORY, SWEET VICTORY!!!

MY POINT is this. A REALLY GOOD COACH can make a world of difference in a REALLY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. Especially if he has the final say on personnel decisions. I’m not sure how much impact Chris Grier has had in the Fins recent improvement. After all, Grier WAS PART OF THE PROBLEM for several seasons prior to Flores’ arrival. But, perhaps, with “Flo’s” help, Grier has finally seen the light. In my mind, it makes no difference who we give the credit to. As Don Shula might have said, “It’s the results that count!”

THAT’s why I’m confident of this franchise’s future. Don Shula previously built a winning franchise with the Baltimore Colts. So, his success in Miami did not surprise me as much as it did some others. I EXPECTED IMPROVEMENT!!. And, coach Flo was deeply involved in building and improving an already successful franchise in New England for, I believe, six seasons. We SHOULD NOT BE SHOCKED HE’s DOING THE SAME THING IN MIAMI!! – – So let the Tua naysayers talk their heads off for now. SOON, very SOON, they will be chowing down on CROW!!!
    ———–
    TO REPEAT;
    OD 26-17 MIA
    ———-
    BEAT THE JETS!!!

42. bailbondmike says:

Star quarterback Lamar Jackson has tested positive for the novel coronavirus and will not play on Sunday against the Steelers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday, per sources informed of the situation.
    ——————————————————–
    Damn, even though we are competing with the Ravens for a WC spot, I was hoping they would beat the Steelers. Hope RGIII has a big game.

I don’t care if anyone whines about Biden. I voted for Hillary in 2016 and I whined about Trump ever since. It is our Constitutional right about the President and I take no exception to anyone who does. What I do want is for the politicians who elected to stop the partisan politics and get things done. I think mandate of this election especially when you look at down ballot voting is that the country doesn’t want to be in control so politicians on both sides must figure a way to govern together. Both sides of our political leaders are guilty of this. It doesn’t have to be like this. Ronald Reagan and Tip O’Neil were political opponents but they got stuff done. Bill Clinton and New Gingrich were political opponents but they got stuff done. That is what we need to get back to.

• ocalarob says:

There’s one side that has been continually corrupt, so it’s very hard to trust someone like that.
      for me, i don’t care who is president, what i do care about is who is selecting our president, there is evidence that the people did not select our president it was done by manipulating the votes.
      I think law makers should take a hard look at this and so should all, it doesn’t matter which side of the fence you are on.
      if you disenfranchise the people with corruption that is socialism

What I truly believe!

Is that nobody gives a rat fuck what I believe!

46. bailbondmike says:

Why I think there will possibly be 5 QB’s drafted in the 1st next year:

There are not that many top tier QB’s worthy of a 1st round pick but look at the teams who need one or will need one.

Jets – will probably move on from Darnold and Flacco is 35
    Jags – don’t have that guy to take them to next level
    Washington – moving on from Haskins and Alex Smith is 38
    Colts – Rivers is short term and 38
    Steelers- Rothlisberger has pondered retirement before and is 38
    Pats – Newton isn’t getting it done. On the season only 4 TD’s passing and 7 INT’s.
    Bears – Don’t seem to have that guy
    Panthers – is Bridgewater their guy?
    Falcons- Ryan is 35
    Bucs – Brady is 43, they do have Rosen
    Lions – do they move on from Stafford?
    49er’s – ???
    Bronco’s – ???
    Saints – Brees is 41 but Hill may be the guy

There are 6 good QB’s in the draft next year. The all have good size and first 5 strong arms.

Trevor Lawrence 6’6 220
    Justin Fields 6’3 223
    Zach Wilson 6’3 210
    Trey Lance 6’3 224
    Kyle Trask 6’5 239
    Mac Jones 6’3 214 arm isn’t as strong as the rest but could be the most accurate

After these 6 there is a huge drop off to the point where you might not see another taken until late 3rd or 4th round. This is why I think there will be a huge run early on QB’s next draft.

• ocalarob says:

i think we should take one late 1st thru the 2nd, and do that every year till we get the right guy, put this QB shit play to bed!

• ocalarob says:

If Tua pans out so be it, we still need a quality back up

• bailbondmike says:

I don’t think you do that Rob but do think you draft a good prospect later. We got our QB for the future and he is learning. There are some decent prospects later like Desmond Ridder, Shane Buechele, Sam Ehlinger, Kellen Mond, Michael Penix, Ian Book, Tanner Morgan, Brady White, etc.

• ocalarob says:

from what i’ve seen, I don’t look at Tua as a break out franchise guy like Marino was.
        i don’t even think he’s middle of the pack, i know he’s a rookie but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
        that’s the problem with this team, they can’t find that great QB.

This is just my common sense thinking, i didn’t get this off any website

Trump had a 700,000 vote lead in Penn at the end of the night, i don’t know what the ratio is but it certainly favored Trump. maybe it was 1.4 to 1 in favor of Trump, when they start counting the mail in ballots the next day after the election how can that ratio tremendously swing abruptly into Bidens favor? maybe 10 to 1 and i’m just guessing that number.

and how did this happen in every democratic run state?

this shit smells of corruption!

What’s the mystery? Trump told his people not to vote by mail and they didn’t. Happened in every state whether the Dems or Reps in control.

Trump’s head of election security (who he appointed) called it one of the most secure elections ever. Of course then he got fired for saying that.

• ocalarob says:

i never heard trump say don’t vote by mail, i heard him say mail in ballots cant be trusted.
        just keep the blindfold on, anything to win, is that your motto?

Well I heard him say it a lot and the pre-election polls showed the GOP voters were heavily going to go in person….. maybe you just missed it.

we should change our name to the “united states of socialistic china”

49. bailbondmike says:

On to football today! Some good games on. Looking forward mostly to ND @ UNC. Great game to watch some prospects. The RB duo in Javonte Williams and Michael Carter from UNC. Their sophomore QB is fun to watch and will be a high draft pick in 2022. They also have some good receivers to keep an eye on and the is Dyami Brown and Dazz Newsome. Brown is a fast and solid WR averages 18+ per catch and Newsome is a water bug with big play ability. Going up against a good ND defense where I will be watching their LB’s and Edge defenders.

Stanger, instead of caring that your candidate wins the election you should care more about did the people nominate him or was it done illegally.
    if the people nominated Biden i’m great with that but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
    didn’t penn legislature decertify? doesn’t that peak your interest?

Do case #41 or something contesting the election. The others haven’t fared well. You do get this one is challenging the mail in protocols established by the GOP controlled legislature. So not like the Dems are up to something sneaky, just the Reps trying to eke out a win in any way they can think of.

When i die i want to be buried in my maga hat. After 30,000 people posthumously voted for Biden i can see now i have to do some campaigning for the right in my after life.

This nation shall have a new birth of freedom. With govt of the people by the people.

ABE LINCOLN

ORob — so there were “12 million illegal votes.” Trump only claimed there were 3-5 million last time around. Maybe the Dems are getting better at this stuff. That would take hundreds of thousands of people involved. If the Dems are good enough to do that then sounds like they should be running the country. Most capable.

Game day!

Mitch McConnell has done far more to push a conservative agenda and done far more damage to the dems plans over the years than Trump ever could, yet the dems were just concerned with getting Trump out of office and didn’t care about winning the senate?

I haven’t seen yet, do all the conspiracy cookies have a wild explanation for why the dems didn’t take back control of the senate with their super secret cheating plan that was almost as big a conspiracy and almost as convoluted as when Bush attacked the country on 9/11?

It was amazingly idiotic and shortsighted of them to pull off this massive cheat to win the presidency and then forget to also win the senate, oh and then lose ground in the house…

Now Biden will have an ineffectual 4 years filled with stalemated agendas, and the GOP will likely take the presidency right back in 2024. I don’t know what was stupider, the dems ‘plan’ or the people that believe it, lol.

Cav — the Dems sacrificed taking over the Senate and gave up ground in the House as cover for the diabolical plan to take out the Chosen One. Gives them plausible deniability. Obviously could not have been that some voters just didn’t really like Trump.

Hilarious!

LOL.
    I LOVE ❤️ you Rob.

Laughter is good for the soul so you are good for my soul

Tua is the headline news, but this of note as well:

“Running back Myles Gaskin (knee) is also questionable heading into the weekend. Fellow RB Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) has been ruled out.”

Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Week 12 game rescheduled for Tuesday

Trump did his damage anyway. He gained control of the SC….and many lower benches, and they are already making decisions on behalf of their conservative benefactors. He may be gone very shortly, but his impact will be felt for decades.

McConnell’s senate machinations are what has reshaped the federal judiciary, including the SC, not Trump.

Most people will always associate it with and remember it to be Trump, but it was McConnell’s agenda and he was the one who held those vacancies open betting on a GOP win in 2016 to fill them, then he finished it up with a rushed confirmation on RBG’s spot.

We should sign this guy as our new RB

Cav,
    McConnell is a dirt bag of the highest order, so I’m fine blaming him too.

Phish,
    Both sides seem to think “their” judges uphold the constitution and the other guys don’t. We’ll see how this all pans out. I’m guessing the constitution is about to get a whole lot more conservative. Lol

Maybe coach Flores should call Bohl a call?

Do the Jets really want to play spoiler against the Dolphins at this point? The Dolphins know they need this game to stay in the playoff hunt. In the big scheme of things everyone knows the Jets don’t want to lose that #1 pick. Besides it being a game for us Phins fans, this game will be interesting from the other standpoint.

I guess if they can get up for a team, it’s a division team

But it would probably mean more to them if it was the division leading bills or former powerhouse patriots

That would be more significant to them

I think we cruise past them this weekend

Did the Fins lay down late last season when everyone assumed we wanted the first pick?

Yeah but these Jests really suck

No but Gase is a dead man walking and Flores was rebuilding this team as a first year HC. Different scenarios. You don’t ask your team to lay down and lose, but you call the game very conservative. This is game 11 for the Jets at 0-10. This win will mean nothing to anyone in the organization. Losing the chance to select Trevor Lawrence will get them destroyed. The fans don’t want them to win at this point. It’s a shitty situation for any team to be in.

That reminds me

Is there a howie’s list yet?

I don’t see one

Time to start one

Howie’s list

🐷 31-0 🐬

I actually had a concern that the jests were so bad this year, that they wouldn’t broadcast the game this weekend in nyc to spare their fans

As of now, it’s still on locally. LOL

Keep your eye on the Jets inactive list. Do they keep players that give them a better chance to win out of the game? They’ve already released and traded talent.

I’m not saying they’re doing that, I’m interested to see if they will do that.

Whatever happens, the Dolphins should win this game because they’re a better team. If we lose it’s a bad loss. No other way around it. Flores knows that.

Dolfans, are you rooting for the Ravens or Steelers? What’s more important, legacy or playoffs?

Hulk – I take back what I said then, there was one whiny green PITA on the blog. lol

Howie’s list

🐷 31-0 🐬
    🦈 35-14 🐬

72. bailbondmike says:

Anyone watch the Oregon/Oregon State game last night? That Jermar Jefferson looks like a good RB with good size at 5’10 217. He had 29 carries for 226 and 2 TD’s in an upset win over #15 Oregon. He is averaging 168 yards a game at 7.4 per carry this season rushing well over 100 yards every game. He rushed for over 1300 yards as a freshman but last year was shortened due to injury. He’s a junior now so will have to see if he enters the draft.

73. bailbondmike says:

UNC LB Chazz Surratt, 6’3 230, 4.5ish 40, is an interesting prospect with tremendous upside. He spent his first 2 seasons at UNC as a backup dual threat QB. He is such a physical player and athlete they converted him to LB last year to get him on the field and he exploded on the scene. He finished last season with 115 total tackles, 6.5 sacks, 1 FF, 1 FR, 1 INT and 3 PD’s. He has 75 total tackles, 6 sacks, 1FF, 1FR, 1 INT so far this season. His experience as a QB helped him quickly understand what offenses are doing and he is still learning the position. Might be worth a mid-round pick but may go as high as 3rd. I would rank him probably between Jabril Cox of LSU and Merlin Robertson of ASU.

Half of these highlights are as a QB. He’s a lefty. LOL He can play LB and be used as an emergency QB.

Howie’s list

🐷 31-0 🐬
    🦈 35-14 🐬
    💰 27-16 🐬
    🐃🐃 33-13 🐬

It’s a division game on the road against the shitty yets with a chance to crush them! What more motivation to play hard do you need?

We can finally tie the overall series with them. It isn’t right or natural that we have a losing record to the Jest.

Wyo – Our TE will end up looking really good on some other team.

Howie’s list

🐷 31-0 🐬
    🦈 35-14 🐬
    💰 27-16 🐬
    🐃🐃 33-13 🐬
    🦍 31-17 🐬

Dolphins are 6.5 point favorites against the Jets.
    Given the Yets are winless… not sure that gives us a lot of respect.

“Jets offense is scoring a league-low 14.9 points per game”

Day before the game not good timing on that. Nice to have one of the top back-up QBs in the league.

Hopefully the foot and the thumb are normal dinged up kind of things and he plays tomorrow. Missing his 5th start due to injury isn’t a great start for a QB who has durability questions.

That sucks! When I saw the post about Reid Sinnett being activated I knew something was up with Tua and here we have it.

Howie’s list

🐷 31-0 🐬
    🦈 35-14 🐬
    💰 27-16 🐬
    🐃🐃 33-13 🐬
    🦍 31-17
    Toba 31-13Fins

83. bailbondmike says:

Tua’s younger brother having a terrible game against IU. Just threw his 3rd pick of the game. Not a good week for the Tagovailoa’s.

I’ve never had deep fried Turkey, but I hope it is good….. cause this seems to happen every November.
    ——————————-
    An attempt at deep-frying a turkey went horribly awry in Massachusetts on Thanksgiving, when one woman was seriously injured and three homes were destroyed after a fire burned out of control.

The incident occurred on Thursday when a turkey fryer on the back porch of a residence in New Bedford ignited and the flames spread to two homes on either side of the property.

One woman in her 60s was transported to St. Luke’s Hospital for injuries. A total of 27 people were displaced by the blaze. The fire ultimately destroyed two “triple-deckers” — three-story homes with one unit per story

I fry one or 2 every year.

There are still more people died of a car wreck that houses burned down on Thanksgiving

Fucked mine up this year, if that makes you feel better? :-(.

85. bailbondmike says:

Not much COVID restrictions in Clemson. Biggest crowd I have seen all season by far.

Tua was limited all week in practice due to a thumb injury so Fitz likely got reps as well. No Tua, Kindley or Ahmed tomorrow.

Still no Gaskin either. So that leaves us with Laird, Breida and Washington, right?

And Williams can come off of IR after this week’s game. So maybe we get our RBs, Williams, and Tua back for the Bengals game.

89. bailbondmike says:

D, You watching Bama vs Auburn?

90. bailbondmike says:

Mac Jones is accurate as fuck

92. bailbondmike says:

D, You brought up Bama OC Dickerson. That was some really good blocking by him on that long Najee Harris TD run. He was basically responsible for that whole play happening with the chip block to assist the RG and then taking out the LB on the second level. Nice!

I’d change it to NW vs Michigan State!
    It’s a much better game!

Screw it we should draft Pitts with our first pick. Devonta Smith or Waddle with our second one.

Mac Jones is probably second best QB this year, though I really think Trask deserves more consideration too.

Literally we could draft alabama for about 4 rounds lol

98. bailbondmike says:

To tack on to what D said cause he is not exaggerating. These are the Alabama players projected to be drafted in the first 3 rounds. Not in any order of round projection.

QB Mac Jones
    RB Najee Harris
    WR Jaylen Waddle
    WR Devonta Smith
    OG Deonte Brown
    OC Landon Dickerson
    OT Alex Leatherwood
    IDL Christian Barmore
    LB Dylan Moses
    CB Patrick Surtain

This is how I feel about tomorrow’s game at the Jets. LOL

IT’S GAME DAY BITCHES!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

Didn’t the NFL postpone a Pets game because Newton and one other Pet were out with Covid? Yet they are making the Broncos play at their normal Sunday time with no QBs?

102. ElephantRider says:

Deep fried turkey is absolutely fabulous. Especially if you inject flavors into them. It really is delicious.

103. bailbondmike says:

British actor David Prowse, who played Darth Vader in the original “Star Wars” trilogy, has died aged 85.
    —————————————–
    RIP

104. bailbondmike says:

Phelon, My “armchair” take (lol) on that draft is:

I would be ok with it. I just think there are some reaches.

I think Humphries is a bit overrated since last year to be taken at 17. There are 4 good OC’s next draft in Humphries, Myers, Dickerson and Hill. Anyone of them could leapfrog the other as OC1 and for that reason I would rather wait until 2nd round to take an OC/IOL. I would rather have one of the 2 most versatile in Dickerson and Myers. Dickerson started out as a LT then transferred to Alabama and moved inside. Both can play any position on the inside. Humphries probably could but has played strictly OC I believe. Hill is a bull and very solid but may be the least athletic of the four.

It is possible that Etienne falls to top of 2nd and that would be a steal pick but I don’t see him much of a between the tackles RB. Would rather have a big bruiser that is good in all phases at this spot in Najee Harris or Javonte Williams. They don’t have the top end speed but have good acceleration to rip off sizable runs and tough to bring down.

I really like the Caden Sterns pick. He is a great fit for our team. He is a do everything safety just like Brandon Jones we drafted from Texas. I do think 2nd round is a reach for him though but if you think he is your guy, go get him, I guess. There are currently no safeties projected to go in round 1. The guy from USC may jump up there though. With that, there are 6-7 other safeties rated ahead of Sterns. Half of them are your traditional box SS types so it is a tough call. What are most teams looking for in a safety now days?

As far as Joe Tryon, I am not sure. He only has one season of starter material (I think) to go by like Micah Parsons. He appears to have all the tools and great size for an OLB/Edge. Don’t know what his coverage skills are like as far as being OLB. He is projected to run around a 4.7 40 so he may be strictly an Edge player. Who knows, there isn’t any hype about him at all from what I have heard so far. He could be an under the radar gem. I have seen him mocked in the 3rd round several times so I am guessing that is about right and based on potential. He is training for the draft in Florida so…lol

105. bailbondmike says:

One guy who is growing on me but not sure if he is a fit and you can give me your take on that. DE Carlos Basham Jr., 6’5 285 from Wake Forest. He reminds me of an Emanuel Ogbah and he is a little bigger than Ogbah. When I watch him, I am thinking this guy moves good for an 285 pound DE. He has a quick get-off, nonstop motor and a good disruptor. He has quickness and agility. Good against the run and pass rush. His stats aren’t as eyepopping this year as teams are game planning against him on a team not huge on talent. Last year he had 11 sacks with 3 FF.

You have to like a guy who was not highly recruited and had to work his way to the top, has a good last name for a DE and a cool nickname, “Boogie”.

BBM – James Earl Jones was Vader. No offense to David Prowse but he might as well have been a puppet or CGI.

ER – My wife just brined the turkey for a couple of days and it also tasted great. Lots of different ways to get it good!

It’s game day bitches

• bailbondmike says:

I agree with this but a tough call with Leatherwood being a stout OT and versatile OL. Their LG is a beast also but think with Dickerson’s value as an OC and versatility he goes before the LG.

111. Rhino says:

Howie’s list

🐷 31-0 🐬
    🦈 35-14 🐬
    💰 27-16 🐬
    🐃🐃 33-13 🐬
    🦍 31-17
    Toba 31-13Fins
    🦏 23-13 🐬

112. Rhino says:

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone. I do ALL the cooking for Thanksgiving so Tues-Thurs I was very busy then slept a lot since. lol

Made enough food for 30 people (just 3 of us at the table), but all the others that usually come over drove buy and picked up their package of the meal. Also dropped food at doorsteps of some elderly neighbors who were too far from family to have food delivered.

Broncos with 4 QBs on covid list has to make us wonder what is going to happen over this next month AND we just played that damn team …

113. Rhino says:

Sanders will be high scorer for the Fins today LOL (but really). Our run game is certainly at its low point in the season. We have Jets and Bengals to get it back on track or we are looking at .500 season. OL is still the key to making the playoffs, regardless of the skill position starters. Our Defense will keep balling, imo.

Forget all the drama

Let’s get Ready to watch the Dolphins kill the jests today

Howie’s list

🐃🐃 33-13 🐬
    🦍 31-17 🐬
    🇨🇦 31-13Fins
    🦏 23-13 🐬
    🌞 27-9 🐬
    stang 21-17 Phins

Not trying to bash Tua, but think we have a better chance in a game like this with Fitz. But then I’d take Tua/Fitz over Fitz/ Reid Sinnett.

Howie’s list

🐷 31-0 🐬
    🦈 35-14 🐬
    💰 27-16 🐬
    🐃🐃 33-13 🐬
    🦍 31-17 🐬
    🇨🇦 31-13Fins
    🦏 23-13 🐬
    🌞 27-9 🐬
    🐝21-17 Phins
    🎙E 30-10

LOTS OF KEY GUYS out for the Fins, especially on offense. But I’m STILL pickin’ Miami 27-16 IF FITZY stays healthy the whole game.
    ———
    TONS of pressure on Darnold. If he STINKS IT UP this game, it increases the chances that New York takes Lawrence or Trask in the upcoming draft with their first pick.

Go road teams

Zona INT

TD zona

Van Ginkle time

NICE Blitz

Brandon Jones got there fast

Too easy for Jets.

TD Bills

Did not like what I saw in that drive

Let’s go Fitz !!

Parker should haves caught that

Parker has way too many drops and just poor efforts this year

Where is Gasicki?

I didn’t know you can call 12 men on the field before the snap

I hate Gaily

That drive was pretty poor execution
      I don’t blame the playcalling

Not sure what Gailey had to do with a bad pass by Fitz and a too many men on the field penalty. We were driving and going for it on 4th down.

That is my thought too….not to mention the Parker drop and false start to start the drive

The team is sleepwalking early in this game

Poor execution

I hated the 3rd and 2 play call. Line up and smash the ball forward if you don’t get it then do it again

Lofton makes the game miserable to me

TD a chargers

Interesting camera work CBS

Going for the experimental broadcast

140. Krishna says:

Just finished laundry and put away. This way too stressful!

I have my laundry going!

Let’s Go Dolphins!

Brieda is running like he will break one today

There’s Gisieki

They announcers are horrible

Fitz missing all day

Sanders is money!

🤜🏻🤛🏻 🙌 💰💰

Chargers defence is showing up this week

1 quarter of shit so far

It’s a game.

Td pats 10-7 Zona

Washington has some wiggle

Wow surprised we got that call. See what happens on challenge.. I don’t think we get it

The Washington football player

Wow

Lol

Wow!!!

We’ll take it

OMG

FUCKERY!

THAT IS JUST FUCKERY!

HA HA HA HA

I LOVE IT WHEN IT IS IN MY FAVOR

Both Washington and Breida look pretty good to me

Buffalo trickeration TD

GEsieki !!

There you go Mike, a little Gesicki TE action for you. LOL

Gesicki is ok. He can stay.

Guess Icky baby

Oh, I wish I could hear the Radio tomorrow in NY / NJ after that play.

I don’t know if Tua needs to go to Parker and Gesicki more often or it’s just different playcalling
    But that’s what I would like to see from Tua – more targets to those two
    Fits seems to get their talents

This game is flying.

What is going on with Parker’s hands?!?!

Announcers are trying to curse Sanders streak

Sanders team MVP

Sanders keeps cashing it in.

Sanders is badass.

Who was that #88 that caught that TD earlier? New guy?

TURNOVER
    TURNOVER
    TURNOVER!!

LET’S GO DEFENSE

TURNOVER

STAND UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

Wtf was that!?!?

That was a helluva catch

Dick Hammer everybody

Josh Allen is down

His late grandfather’s name was Dick Hammer? !!! LOL

D is trash on 3rd down

Bad challenge

Gore is gashing us

His uncles name is Cock Mallet

Raekwon Davis is emerging as a dominant force inside. You don’t see him getting knocked back, he holds his ground really well.

LOL