So many things had to happen in order for this miraculous comeback to occur. I suppose you can pick a number of different things to be the most important one. I would say the missed extra point by Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson. To me, that was the the start, because it left the door open for the win. In any case, let’s get to how the Dolphins DID win it, which you pretty much have to see to really comprehend.

With 3:37 remaining in the 4th QTR, Raiders QB throws a deep pass while on the run, running to escape pressure and somehow the pass finds WR Nelson Agholor on the right sideline with Byron Jones in coverage. Jones slips trying to make the tackle and then all that’s left is Good Ole Bobby McCain who is unable to even lay a finger on the serpentine weaving of said Agholor. Then the fatal mistake, K Daniel Carlson goes wide right on the extra point making the score 22-16 in favor of the LV Raiders. But wait, is that the turning point, or is it the 9:37 mark of the 4th QTR when Miami Dolphins HC chooses to pull starting QB Tua Tagovailoa and replace him with veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick? You can make the decision.

Down 22-16, Fitzpatrick the QB now, begins a drive with 3minutes and 36 seconds remaining in the game after a touchback which starts at the MIA 25. 2 consecutive short completions to WR Isaiah Ford for 7 and then 9 yards get the Dolphins a first down at the 41 yard line. On first down, Raiders bring pressure and Fitz throws to his outlet, RB Myles Gaskin on the right side and little magic happens her as Gaskin makes a couple of moves and races down the right sideline for a 59 yard TD!!! So with 3 minutes and 8 seconds remaining, the Dolphins now have 23-22 lead.

The Raiders take the touchback and begin at their own 25. QB Derek Carr throws complete to RB Jalen Richard, 2nd and 6. On 2nd and 6, Derek Carr uncorks a deep throw to Nelson Agholor which is incomplete but PASS INTERFERENCE is called on Miami CB Byron Jones. I thought the call was understandable as there is a clear picture where Byron Jones has both hands on the receiver, one on either side of the shoulder pads. While I think the contact is mostly negligible, if you’re an official and you see it, you have the right to call it. Some here were incensed by the call and my very good friend who’s a Steelers fan thought it was an egregious call, so there’s that. In any case, the Raiders now have a first down at the MIA 22 with 2:20 remaining.

On 1st down, Josh Jacobs rushes for 7 yards to the MIA 15 yard line. 2nd and 3 and Jacobs rushes again for 2 yards to the MIA 13 setting up a huge 3rd and 1. No wait! Neutral zone infraction on Kyle Van Noy and an automatic first down at the Miami 8 yard line. Jacobs pushes for 2 yards to the Miami 6, tackled by Van Noy and Miami now uses it’s final timeout, with 1:50 remaining in the game. 2nd down and Jacobs takes it the end zone, NO, he purposely hits the brakes and falls down at the Miami 1 yard line, touched down by Bobby McCain. The Raiders then take a timeout of their own at 1:05 to discuss strategy. On 3rd and goal, Carr kneels and the Raiders run the clock down to 22 seconds remaining. Daniel Carson then comes out on 4th and goal and kicks the game winning 22 yard field goal that send the Dolphins home and out of the playoffs. OK, that’s not what happened, but it sure seemed like it.

Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson booms another touchback so the Dolphins begin the drive with 19 seconds remaining at their own 25 yard line. Ryan Fitzpatrick under pressure, and with a Raider defender literally twisting his facemask to the point where Fitzpatrick can no longer even see the receiver as he’s now looking skyward lets a deep floater to the left sideline to a waiting WR Mack Hollins at the 41 yard line of LV who this time makes the catch and then is pushed out out of bounds. The aforementioned facemask, which is a 15 yard personal foul moves the ball from the LV 41 to the LV 26 yard line. The penalty was actually called as a “Roughing the Passer”, either way, 15 yards. The Dolphins run one play in which QB Ryan Fitzpatrick rolls right and then throws out of bounds which then stops the clock at 6 seconds remaining. Then enters Mr. Clutch, K Jason Sanders who promptly nails the 44 yard field goal to give the Dolphins the lead at 26-25 and once the ball goes through the uprights, a scant 1 second remains. BTW, Dolphins tackle Julie’n Davenport reported as an eligible receiver on the last Fitzpatrick throw out of bounds. Thought you should all know that.

So the Dolphins K Jason Sanders pooches the kick and there’s a couple of laterals and then a fumble and Dolphins safety and ST’s ace Clayton Fejedelem recovers it and that’s the ballgame! DOLPHINS WIN! DOLPHINS WIN!!!

OK, so let’s push aside for a moment that we are 10-5, and have one more game to win in order to make the playoffs in 2020. What’s the deal with Tua???? I’m not sugarcoating anything, I’m disappointed that the Head Coach feels the need to yank him from the game because he’s ineffective. It’s very disturbing to me. It’s the right call, HC Brian Flores has the pulse of this team like no other, he’s been masterful at handling the roster. Is it Chan Gailey? Is he not figuring out how to make this kid succeed? Just one observation, how many fucking times are we going to play action and roll left and find a defender right fucking there within 3 yards of where he’s rolling to? YA THINK YA MIGHT WANNA SCRAP THAT CHAN??? O Rob will just say Tua doesn’t have it, and I’m actually starting to have my doubts as well. QB’s develop at different speeds, there’s no question. First off, don’t try to sell me on this Wood/Stock Tua/Fitz crap. David Woodley was an 8th RD pick dammit, not the #5 pick! Yes, I also understand that the great Aaron Rodgers sat for 3 years, but that was a different era.

If you look around the NFL, there are all kinds of weird QB situations. Carson Wentz has fallen from grace just 4 years into his career. He was playing great football but injuries have sidelined him too often. His replacement, rookie Jalen Hurts has 6 TD’s in 2 starts, 5 passing and 1 rushing. Mitch Trubisky is like a phoenix rising in Chicago. Left for dead and replaced by Professor Lou’s favorite QB Nick Foles, is now back at the reins and leading the Bears to an improbable playoff run and is 5-2. Trubisky was on a path not too different from our own Ryan Tannehill was on, decent QB who can get the job done if he has a good enough cast around him. Is that what Tua is now? Is that what he’s going to be?

I don’t have the answers, but to me it’s disappointing. Simple as that. Furthermore, and I expect flak from this, I don’t want to fucking hear that Tua is fine with being pulled and that he roots for Ryan Fitzpatrick. I don’t! I want him to burn inside with the desire to be better and to claim that position, I want him to be be the alpha hippo and bite Fitzpatrick’s tail off and then turn around and spin his own feces and cover Fitzpatrick! I love Ryan Fitzpatrick, I really do, he’s fun, but I want Tua to man up and take the reins and never look back. If he doesn’t do this soon, I fear he may never be “The Guy”. That doesn’t mean I’m right, but it’s going to be how I feel. Oh, this doesn’t mean Rob is right either, so pipe down there big guy!

1,208 Responses to Dolphins complete improbable last minute 26-25 comeback victory against the Las Vegas Raiders

SON OF A BIT………………..

It would be an interesting pick. It would really solidify the OL, move Hunt to RG, Kindley to LG. That’s one big ass O-line!

This was in reply to Wyo’s post picking Sewell

My thoughts exactly. I am totally down with that and I think you owe me a beer 🍺😃

It’s actually a really smart pick
      Taking the closest sure thing at 3 is pretty smart

Provided you use the next 3 picks to address RB and WR
      You don’t have to use all 3 but you got to addrsss those positions early (provided you haven’t addressed them in free agency)

It would not be crazy to take Sewell at 3, then maybe look to 1b for a RB like Harris and then a couple of receivers in the 2nd round

I think closer to the draft i want to see where people are mocking Smith and Waddle….right now it seems like they are expects to go top 15

So that means of you don’t take a WR at 3 – you miss out on the big 3 (chase, waddle and smith)

But that doesn’t mean you won’t get good weapons later

3. bailbondmike says:

#Dolphins Tua Tagovailoa has the second-highest percentage of throws into tight coverage in the league at 22.8%.

Fitzpatrick has the third-highest at 21.7%.

Russell Wilson and Mahomes have the lowest, each below 11.5%.
    ————————————–
    Difference is obvious. Top 2 QB’s don’t have receivers who can get separation but bottom 2 do.

Ken – Be more than happy to buy you a beer!

Vept you don’t have to, he said Hunt to OG with Flowers, and left out Kindley which is an unforgivable offense. No beer for you Kenneth.

If we can get in with either a Bills loss to us or a Steelers win….. makes all the sense in the world that the Bills would be the team playing their starters. Who would have thunk anything else?

Dolphinswire’s Kyle Crabbs read all of Cav’s mathmatic machinations last night and put out in his latest article:

“So let it be clear: if the Houston Texans lose to the Tennessee Titans on Sunday, the Miami Dolphins will own the No. 3 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft.”

Good to see someone read it, LOL

More good news is the worst our 2nd rd pick would is #4, and if Atlanta wins, we’d have the #3 pick for the 2nd rd as well…

Wyoming, that post about the tight coverage throws says our receivers aren’t getting good separation, which means the don’t run good routes.

I wouldn’t take sewell at 3, a smarter move would be trade back pick up more and grab another OL if ya feel we need one. It’s a deep OL pool this year.

Beer 🍻 for everyone

The lose and in options just ain’t gonna happen.
    Like Ken said upstream….. “Just gotta win.”
    Line is still settling but looks like Bills will be a four point favorite.
    ——————————————–
    We make the playoffs if ONE of these things happen next week:

• Dolphins beat the Bills
    • Browns lose to the Steelers who are mailing it in
    • Colts lose to the Jags
    • Ravens lose to the Bengals

“We lost the game on the most horrific play I’ve ever been associated with.”
    — Jon Gruden

That Jon Gruden quote is funny considered he was coach when the tuck rule game happened.

13. bailbondmike says:

I have to agree with trading down. This draft is deep with OL, especially IOL.

TDN has 6 OT’s and 3 IOL ranked in the top 32. Maybe 6-7 get drafted in the 1st. Top 4 OT’s and top 4 IOL outside that top 32 players are studs in their own right:
    OT Alex Leatherwood
    OT Liam Eichenberg
    OT Dillon Radunz
    OT Daniel Faelele (you thought Becton was big, this dude is 6’8 400 pounds and projects as a RT)
    OC/IOL Josh Myers
    OC/IOL Landon Dickerson
    IOL Trey Smith
    IOL Deonte Brown

D is right, I see no reason to take Sewell. If QB’s go 1 and 2, someone is going to want to move up and get their QB or I bet Cincy will move up to take Sewell.

Have made my Dan Snyder hate clear, but maybe it is more than he rubs me the wrong way. This from a legal document by the guy representing his minority partners.
    ——————-
    “On Saturday, August 1 at about 8:30 am, my wife, from the lower level of our home in Baltimore, called up to me saying that two strangers were at the front door to see me. At the door I saw two men, wearing no masks, and asked what they needed. I didn’t know at the time but have since confirmed that they had been hired by Snyder (who is now under instruction from the NFL to cease these intimidation tactics). In a menacing manner the two flanked me when I stepped out, moving in tandem whenever I shifted. They began, not with introducing who they were, but more provocatively, with ‘you’re John Moag who is selling part of the Redskins.’ When I asked who they were, instead of identifying themselves, they responded with words to the effect of ‘That’s not important. We represent a client interested in the Redskins and we’d like to know what you are saying about the Redskins and the owner, and what you think of the media about him on the internet.’ In no uncertain terms, I ordered them off my property, and later informed my clients about this visit.”

Snyder is the worst owner in sports. The NFL needs to push him out.

8:30 on a Sat morning at the guy’s house? Shocked they didn’t say “you don’t want to see us again.”

Snyder is such a putz he can’t even intimidate the right way – where there is no chance it can be directly tied to him, lol.

I’m sure other owners do all sorts of dirty shyte, but only Snyder is stupid enough to send hired thugs wearing “I work for Dan Snyder” pins on their lapels…

Steelers have already announced they will sit Big Ben. I would assume they’ll rest defensive starters too. So I was wrong there, they don’t care about the difference in seeding. Fingers crossed I was wrong about the Bills too.

“Parker is doing everything he can and he’s getting close, and when he’s ready, we’ll get him out there,. Preston, we’ll see how that goes this week.”

– – Flores….. sure would be great to have both those cats out there on Sunday.

I have zero faith. I still can’t believe Parker missed 3 out of 4 huge December games with everything riding on it. That is after being hampered with injury all flippin year, smh.

As potentially great as he can be, and there are some catches he has made that are simply amazing, its hard to have a guy that disappears for 2-3 games at a time, 1-2 times a year. I switched how i felt about going TE and 2 WR because i was like, well we have Perry, Bowden, Parker, Williams, Hollins, Ford,and Grant.

But…. Perry and Bowden are more possession receivers, which is great we do need those too, still their lack of experience at the WR position makes them probably not the best route runners, maybe that improves maybe it doesnt. Parker and Willimas are constantly missing games due to injury, Grant either has hands too small for making catches or he has bad hands in general, Ford doesnt seem to create separation, and Hollins is really more of a red zone guy/TE hybrid.

Maybe i should go back to the idea of two WR’s and a TE, and not really any TE, but specifically Pitts who i think could be played as a large slot/move TE on our team.I mean the WR screen with Puitts being the screen guy, or double sets where we create a problem covering all our guys when Gesicki and Pitts are in there at the same time, makes me really wanna bring him in. Get a good route runner like Toney or Smith, or a stretch the field guy like Waddle with Toney and our offense will really open up.

Maybe we could trade back some, and still get Pitts with the first pick, pick up Waddle or Smith with a first we picked up with the trade back, take Harris with the last one, get Toney with the first second and then one of the top OC’s with the second second.

I really like the idea of trading back from 3 and getting at least an extra 1st in 2022. When it comes to the player evals for the draft, I leave that you, BBM, Piggy, Mikey, and MF13 (sorry if I missed someone). I’ll roll with whatever you guys say, lol. I don’t watch enough college ball.

CavalierKong says:
    December 29, 2020 at 4:10 pm

——————————————————
    Everyone knows when ya want to intimidate someone you cut the brake lines of the lawyer and then follow him until he gets near a a large tree or cliff then …..nudge him off…. rest of the lawyers and complainants will get the idea.

Snyder thinks the way to go about it is to send a bunch of thugs all wearing Daniel Snyder face masks a la the ex-Presidents in Point Break…

Looks like the Bills are going to stay quiet on whether or not they’ll rest their starters. Smart…why tip your hand? Of course, not saying anything is indicative too. Beasley is week to week, so I would imagine we won’t see him, and I bet their stars don’t play or don’t play past the 1st half.

They still have a chance for the #1 seed and a bye. If they lose to us and the Steelers win they lose the #1 seed. I wouldn’t be resting anyone if I’m them. You can rest your guys on the bye.

20. bailbondmike says:

D, I get what you are saying about Barmore now. When talking DT though and a good fit for our defense, I keep forgetting about Jordan Davis, 6’5 330 of UGA.

• bailbondmike says:

I just wish he was quicker off the snap.

Its like a game of tetris to me, its not so much about the individual performances , but a lot of how they fit in that spot. I mean if i want to build a defense, i am looking for a guy like Donald, even though they are really really rare, and im building the rest of my players around him and what will open him up to go beast. I think we have our beasts, one in Wilkins which means the OL has to put people on his side to handle, they have to double on him, which means they just lost a blocker to block someone else.

With Davis and his bulrush power, and his ability to clog the middle run lanes, you now have to determine if you also double him to get him out of there, and from which side do you pull the other blocker, and now you have limited yourself to one guy to handle a guy like Barmore who is going to crush you if you do.

So now your having to account for all of them so you bring in an extra TE or use your TE as a blocker and you just lost a weapon on offense, now the man coverage we want to do is more effective and you can bring another rusher if you want to.

Making the decision to single him, or Davis, or Wilkins, i mean thats a damn nightmare.Individually, yeah you could probably get guys who are better, but this year, there aren’t any, and for how he fits us, he allows us to do some pretty cool stuff with the DL.

Pretty bad sign. He had a 5th year option available on the previous contract, a cheaper one than the one for guys picked 1-10 and still no one thought he was worth it. No one even just wanted to grab and stash him on the cheap to see if they could reboot him.

“With the understanding that the Steelers are going to rest some starters, Pittsburgh is opening as 6.5-point underdogs to the Cleveland Browns.”

Gotta Win

it’s a bit early to start talking about trading down. We all know there is a lot more evaluation that needs to happen first. Grier and Flores have to decide if there is a top blue chip prospect they can’t pass on. We have two 1’s and two 2’s so it’s not like we need to load up on more picks. We need to add game changers now, not a boatload of picks. We’ve got some good depth and plenty of options to add more in FA and the draft.

It’s even to early to talk about the #3 pick….. until it happens at least. But wherever we land trading down has to be an option if the price is right. And if we get the third pick I’m hoping there is a bidding war for Fields.

even in situations like that though, you need to think about trading back. The less needs you have the less its necessary to ball out on the top pick, and to be honest with our team being a “everyone do your job” and not stand out players who the rest of the team is built around them, it make sense that this is going to become the norm. Its moving things down the line so that when you do find yourself needing to go big, you still have the ability too. I think this is the perfect opportunity to trade back. We are finally at the point to where we dont need to go that high and to keep the team going.

A lot depends on factors like whether or not we have a need adjustment, like a fluke retirement or bad contract negotiation re-signing someone, etc, but i cant find one reason this year that we would stay at three other than we couldnt find someone to match what we felt was a fair deal for the pick.

Well said D. Think this team could do quite well with say #9 and #17 instead of #3.

Yes but now is not the time to think about trading down. No team is there yet. As for the #3 pick yes that’s not guaranteed yet but ti’s still going to be a premium top 10 pick, maybe still top 5.

What is locked in stone is will be btwn #3 and #9.

At least your happy we moved up to #12 in the new power rankings! 😉

I had said before im trading 1-5, 6-9 becomes a targeting thing, like for me, i probably would stay put and select int hat range, but its because i want Pitts and i doubt he is there. Waddle or Smith, one of the two will be there further down, but outside of 1-5 we might not have a trade partner. I mean there are a lot of things we talk about when its not the right time to talk about it lol. This is just another one. No one is saying this is what will happen, but in the case of 3-5 im all over a trade back given we can get what we want for the pick.

I think most of the people that want to trade back are looking for a 2022 1st RD pick for compensation. Keep the multiple 1st RD picks going. I kinda get it, gives you nice flexibility

Tim, the Chiefs have the #1 seed locked up. The Bills aren’t playing for a bye…

Forgot about the Chiefs. LOL

Kinda thought you might’ve LOL

I just had a conversation with a friend about how the Chiefs don’t look that great and he said they almost looked bored and are just going through the motions and I said maybe they’re just gearing up for the playoffs. So I guess they disappeared from my mind. LOL

Nobody traded up last year for QBs. It’s very expensive to do that and history has shown that’s not a great idea.

But Qbs there were a taken in the first 6 picks (3 of them). No doubt 2 will go in the first two picks this year. Whoever has the third pick might be looking good.

My point was who has traded up for a QB in recent years and it’s really been worth all the draft capital you have to give up?

And my point was Qbs are valued. One position with 3 of the first 6 picks. Completely agreed with your point.

Bills cant get the 1 seed, so it doesn’t matter.

SBJ….We are Miami fans one game away from the playoffs one season after a complete tear down….how fucking cool is that!?!

Ima getting season tickets again next season. Gonna be in the Keys most of it anyway.

Y’all don’t talk to the Ape…Mofo hasn’t slept in days….

IMO Allen wont be out there, some of the WR’s maybe but its possible they pull Diggs, OL will probably be starters, RB’s will also likely be and i would guess the defense will be starters

December 29, 2020 at 5:24 pm

——————————————————-
    Thats really not in the convo on using it or not or pulling the trigger on it or not. Sure no team is going to probably do a Redskins deal because of that ass pounding, but stuff like 2 ists and a second or something somewhat reasonable, its gonna happen, it will always happen, its the most important position and you gotta get your guy before someone else does.

Micah Parsons seems to be that multiple front 7 guy who fits what we do on defense. So maybe a guy like him has us stay right where we are if we have a top 5 pick.

No way id take Michah Parson in the top 5. He wasnt that good and now he has a whole year off opting out, which i dont believe you can be as ready for the NFL opting out of playing real games testing yourself against real opponents. I would take him in the first but not top 5.

We’ll see. The guy is considered a top pick even after opting out. He’s got his whole career ahead of him. He’ll be 22 years old after the draft and he didn’t forget how to play, I’m not concerned about any of that. What if he had an injury and that’s why he didn’t play this year, but he’s good to go for 2021?

December 29, 2020 at 5:24 pm

——————————————————
    Its genetics, i mean ya passed it down to Tanny….., he probably didnt know KC was in the AFC either.

Damn Padres got Snell and are working on Darvish!

The Jest are locked in at #2 in the draft. I’m curious to see if they draft a QB or if they roll with Darnold.

If they don’t select a QB and they don’t trade back, we have the slot for the #2 QB in the draft (assuming Texans lose to Tenn).

Tua has 10 touchdown passes and no interceptions when he has a clean pocket to throw from. No other quarterback in the league has that many touchdowns and no interceptions with a clean pocket. (Yeah, great, how often does an NFL QB always get a clean pocket?)

But here’s the bad news: On passes thrown at least 15 yards in the air, Tagovailoa has completed only 35.9 percent of his attempts, which is 31st among 36 qualifiers. (Where is that legendary accuracy? oh? It’s a legend?) (10′ wide buckets to throw to in college)

Conversely, Ryan Fitzpatrick has completed 62.5 percent of those passes, which is first in the league.

LOL @ Kong

Name That Player.

Doesn’t have the full beard, but this is who is backing up Tua.

For you beer drinkers…Victory Merry Monkey. Funky Christmas-y beer. Careful tho….10ABV.

D: every time you type draft an OC , I think great idea , can we do that ? Draft anew Offensive Coordinator?? 😊 sure would like to see one

Yeah im not loving Gailey, but he has been better than most the ones we have had in past decade so its hard to complain because it can be much worse Personally i wouldnt mid dipping into the college ranks and bring up a guy like Malzahn as an OC, but something feels like to me Flores has a guy picked out and he is just biding his time to bring him in or he is actually bringing someone up behind Gailey to take over and figured they needed some time to learn before he made them the guy..

I heard on WFAN today that Gase has already been told he won’t be back.

If anyone needed any more evidence that the league has laid their fat clumsy thumb on the scale to assist the passing game they only need to look at the stats over the past 3 years and compare them to previous seasons. This year there are 10 QB’s with passer ratings over 100 and 26 with ratings over 90. (Marino’s career rating is 86.4, while Brady’s is 97.2, Brees’s is 98.6, Rogers is 103.7)

This hit home while I was reading the article about Tua and it said he was 23rd with a rating of 93.2 and I thought damn, that’s not that bad a rating (remembering some “elite” QB’s with career ratings in the 90’s

Its more to me about the changes to the way CB’s and Safeties are allowed to play than the QB rules, though those help.

I said the passing game, which includes the receivers, remember I have been scorned on here for the audacity of saying passer rating is a team stat….

They didn’t call it a personal foul when you walk by the QB with menace in your expression back then. Also, on the flip side, you can no longer blow up a receiver so both terminals of the passing battery are protected, plus you can’t touch the receiver beyond 5 yards. So many reasons.

Back in the day you could make the receiver give you a piggy back ride all the way down the field and they wouldn’t flag it lol.

wouldn’t it be nice if the Jets can win in an embarrassing way against Belicheat this weekend and we hear his announcement that he is going to retire on Monday?

We have four other ways to make the show.

Miami + Baltimore ties;
    Miami + Cleveland ties;
    Miami + Indianapolis ties;
    Miami tie + a Tennessee defeat.

Duh U getting bumrushed!

Add in the fact that they really cut down on offensive holding calls, that’s also helped QB’s this season

I was wondering about that because i have seen a lot of times this year not only in our games, but several others, that a OL tackled a DE/DT and it didnt get called. I mean yeah they kept their hands in close but for fucks sake, tackled them and then laid there.

The pass play we won on against the Raiders, Flowers had his hand firmly grasping the DL’s shoulder pad and then had his arm wrapped around his neck by the time he had Fitz’s facemask

I don’t think we can complain about anything

Maybe we could trade the Houston pick for an extra first, then trade our highest first to Houston for 2 more future firsts so we can just keep having theirs every year and they can stay shitty and the pick will always be a high one.

im of course just being a shithead.

LOL, maybe we can resign Kenny Stills and include him in another package trade to Houston again 🤣🤣

Yeah i can see that trade thing with Tunsil being like, i dunno i just think a first and second is too much for us, but ya know what, if you will throw in that Kenny Stills guy, well make it a first and a next years first as well, hell take a next years second too.

So i kinda thought we would at least make .500, possibly 9-7, but this has been above expectations already and not only that but we have played like a team, one phase helping the other, very disciplined, very collaborative. I am more impressed by all that than the record,

I can’t wait until tomorrow to see how the networks won’t be broadcasting the Dolphins/Bills game in my area.

I bet it’ll be Pitt/Clev for no effing reason other than to spite me.

I know beating the Bills in BUF if they’re at full strength will be difficult. But this is the team we have to beat in our division. I think they are a legit Super Bowl contender.

Krishna says:
    December 28, 2020 at 10:24 pm
    mf13ss, i don’t get the org v ass distinction you are trying to make. Who cares?

Please, enlighten me, as i am always will8ng to kearn.

Thanks.
    ———————
    I believe that we’ve seen dramatic culture change in our organization, ever since we hired Brian Flores. And part of that culture change is keeping internal thoughts very close to the vest, not allowing official intentions to leak out via the media… just as one mere example. THIS IS GOOD!

Trying to guess what our beloved team is going to do next is as grey as ever before in our history… whereas in recent years past, we were more ‘transparent’ (I’d actually call it naive, inexperienced, or even predictable). Our team just continues to exceed expectations, all over the board: from the top of our FO, all the way down to our PS players.

I hope this is more concise in my thoughts, bud. IMO, Brian Flores is deserving of Coach of the Year.

The way I heard it from an inside source (take it for what it’s worth), was that we were resting DeVante Parker in order to get him as healthy as possible for a potential playoff run. The inside source also told me that DeVante had been laboring through a LOT of pain the last 2 games he played.

Again, take it for what it’s worth… we’ll see if DeVante pays dividends come Sunday or beyond.

Seems to me that Jakeem Grant is our only WR who can take the top off of Safeties. Problem? He’s only 5’7″ with a limited catch radius… and his hands are suspect.

WHAT IF… what if, we could trade down to the Broncos (I know, I know… the final Draft order is not yet set, but it’s close…)… and they should pick around R1P10.

Again, WHAT IF we could trade down to the Broncos and acquire Jerry Jeudy in the process? Old HorseFace (Elway) could select a top-tiered QB, and we’d get the fast, stud WR who’s familiar with Tua.

Honestly, I think it’s worth exploring this possibility, though I’m not sure what the ultimate trade ramifications would be (and additional pick here, there, swap picks in later rounds?).

Ultimately, we’d have Tua’s old buddy Jeudy (INSTANT UPGRADE to our WR corps), the Broncos’ 1st round pick (close to top-10), and our own pick in round 1.

Thoughts?

LOL, we’re just getting started in the last leg of the NFL playoff picture and we’re in the mix. From the worst team ever NOT, to a potential playoff team in Phase II. 🙂

Chase, Judy, or Smith one of the 3.

I don’t care how they use the picks.

Although I do like trading back for a 2021 first to parley another 2 pick first round!

I’ve heard some propose we strike a deal with Washington, so as to acquire Chase Young. Yeah… NOT going to happen!

GREAT to see Raekwon Davis on this list!

I was a big fan of Raekwon Davis in last year’s draft. 2nd round was perfect. Now he’s a staple of our defense. Keep building on it. Flores is a defensive coach first. If they can’t score they can’t win. 🙂

We have to gear up for Josh Allen because to me he’s the MVP candidate that isn’t talked about enough. He’s a top 3 QB right now. Pick who you like. This guy is on fire and his team a legit Super Bowl contender. The Bills can beat anyone anywhere. Let’s be honest.

58. Hello Marinofan, not sure why but i was thinking about You today, hope You had a holly jolly Christmas, lol

BTW, Bitcoin just zoomed past $28000 like it was nothing, its predicted to go to $400,000 in ten years.
    You dont have to buy an entire Bitcoin, You can stagger limit buys lower and lower with higher dollar amounts and get in with as little as $100, or more to get a fractional amount , and add a few more when it dips around 4-6 am daily,
    Bitcoin is outperforming 99.99 percent of 16,000 plus stocks, and isnt expected to slow down.
    i recommend keeping it in a safe wallet offline to keep it safe from hackers.
    coinbase is a good platform to buy it with, and if You REALLY want some crazy gains, buy a hot alt coin, like ETC WITH bitcoin instead of dollars.
    that way you get the bitcoin rise, AND the alt coin rise added too it at the same time !
    good luck insane investors, lol

Hola, my friend David! Good to see ya! Had a great Christmas, and I hope you did too, Bro.

I’ve been watching Bitcoin on the recommendation of a few friends over the years, and yes, it finally took off recently… and I KNOW why: Biden’s supposed election to the Presidency.

NOT being political here (though THAT’S EXACTLY what made Bitcoin rise overnight), but I’m not sure I want to help Bitcoin succeed… as that will be the currency of the NWO, likely run by China via London.

Bitcoin doesn’t have the backing (at least to my knowledge) of REAL value. I’d advise you to buy up as much precious metals as you can, before BIG TIME inflation hits, Bro.

China is trying to kill the American dollar, your Disney stocks are going to tank so long as Kathleen Kennedy is the head of LucasFilm (Star Wars is a HUGE part of Disney, man), COVID continues to kill the film industry, and the election is yet to be decided.

I value your advice, my friend… but I’m not willing to dip my toes into Bitcoin anytime soon. Perhaps one day… but I feel a real revolution is coming before Bitcoin is worth anybody’s attention. Many people have lost their shirts investing in it already, ya know. Yes, it’s likely the future at some point… but not today.

• no worries, brah, i disagree with You on BTC, but to each his own, just wanted to let u know about the opportunity. i sold Disney awhile back because i only hold stocks and coins that i believe in, i dont believe or like Disney, they layoff people and make the customers do with less service all the time, among other issues

as far as politics go, they can just go , lol but , i do Buy the stocks that are called Biden stocks, they should be good holds for 4 years. Lithium, Solar, Wind, Biotechs, electric cars, Marijuana etc, doing great on them

good to see Your doing ok though, hang in there buddy!

You’ve been a friend to me, Bro! I appreciate it, kindly. I hope all is well with you and yours as well. Hopefully, 2021 will be better than COVID-2020… what a terrible year it’s been, right?!

59. if You are too cheap to buy Bitcoin on coin base, You can get free transactions on Robinhood, but only on limit buys and sells, NEVER make a market transaction, its about 18 percent, OUCH

60. i dont like drafting sewell at number 3, plenty of OL later in the draft to help this team IMO

Sewell is a great OL, but so was Jake Long and Laremy Tunsil, neither really vaulted us to the super bowl, they arent playmakers.

it may be wise to just trade it down a little and pick up an extra pick or two

61. thankfully we have the texans pick, because our first round pick isnt looking very high, lol

if we make it to the AFC championship, we could be looking at R 1 P28 or 29

I’ll tell you this. Even if we only had R1P32, I TRUST this organization now — for the first time in over TWENTY YEARS(!) — to make it a homerun pick!

And so… to *think* of all the possibilities this organizations can do with 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders… WOAH!!! LOVE IT!!!

62. MF, its been a really bad year for work, i managed to pay all my ads earlier this year even though NO customers called anymore, lol and SMH
    im surviving by scalping the market , and holding some crypto for retirement, it has NOT been easy, its a full time job, but im up 1400 percent for the year, and was able to transfer enough out every month to pay the bills while i keep growing my retirement portfolio

i just had my 60th birthday, lol and major SMH, only 3 more years and i can get social security and invest instead of scalp and daystrike to survive in this covid world

Happy Belated B-Day, David!

Sounds like you are doing alright, but this COVID BS must end, ASAP. Too many people are hurting for $$$ by being shut down, and we don’t need to be shut down. Wear a mask, social distance, and be mindful of the situation.

That’s what’s being asked of us, and most are complying. We don’t need the government trying to overreach it’s power, by shutting people down. JMO

It’s like we’re all little children under the 3rd Reich, and we’re ALL going to be punished: that’s not Constitutional.

• its a dangerous world out there, and everything has been horribly mismanaged, the number of deaths is well beyond what it should have been. but yea, working at home, is preferable if it can be done, and yes i wear a full face organic respirator, lol

i get offers to paint houses, cars, etc, lol and girls for some reason dig the darth vader look, lol
        but its a physcological toll being a covid prisoner, i miss the things in life that we could always do before, and i have no idea how to date in the world anymore, zoom dates dont cut it, and i dont know how to get laid and keep 6 feet between, lol ah well

Funny you should mention Vader. I wear an N-95 mask that protrudes like Vader’s, and strangers have asked me where I got this “Vader” mask (even though it’s white).

Then with the DEEP voice you know I have, I say, “If you only knew the power of the N-95”. It’s good for a few laughs, LOL.

Sweet Baby Jesus

Confession: Y’all already know that David is A-OK with me. But what y’all didn’t know? I DO actually think Phelon is A-OK as well.

I think sometimes the “ball-busting” goes too far, and some (including myself) take it too personally at times. I’ll give it back, and it sometimes goes too far, as well.

65. the main thing i liked about Obama is how the market roared for 8 years, it was easy, just buy something and hold it. market is volatile and jerky now, sometimes i do great, and other days i get my azz handed to me.
    but the shorters, they are more ruthless now, like looters after a hurricane, shorters should be banned again IMO

Gotta run for the night, y’all. PEACE

HAPPY NEW YEAR, David and Phelon!!!

Kyle Rudolph The sequel coming this week on NFL Live https://youtu.be/WApAX7VDfkw

Let’s just enjoy the run. We were projected to lose every game maybe win one in 2019. We won won 5. We were picked to be a 6 or 7 win team in 2020 and we’re at 10-5 and in the playoff mix currently as the #5 seed. Stop listening to prophets. When the fuck does that end? Oh that’s right, Vegas said so. Yeah I’m still buying into that. LOL

• ElephantRider says:

Last week of the season and for purposes, it’s a playoff game. Win and in. Lose and they dont deserve help to back in.
      What’s not to be excited for? In year…phase….rebuild….whatever 2? Man that’s some good stuff and we’ve been starved for good stuff for a long time.
      Argue all you want about Tua while this team is in playoff position. Love it!

GO FINS

They do deserve to back in because 3 other teams haven’t done so yet. If we win we eliminate 2 teams. We control our destiny. Other teams don’t. The AFC has 5 teams at 10-5 and we’re one of them at #5. We’re playing the 2nd best team in BUF. The Ravens play the Bengals, the Colts play the Jags and the Browns play the Steelers. That’s what it is.

Hey man, at 10-6, to me that’s not really backing in if you get in. Whether we get in or not, this team has given us a great season and I enjoyed it. It’s only going to get better too, which is fantastic!

Stanger – Props to you. I was notified yesterday that if I want to get the COVID-19 vaccine, we’re considered front line health care workers and are eligible to get the vaccine. Now the tough part, deciding whether I should actually do it or not. I’m really not sure

71. Krishna says:

The thing about losing the last game of the season “when it counts” and in the Dolphins case, is the momentum and psyche of that loss, and “backing in” is a loser mentality. It doesn’t prepare you to enter the playoffs with the determination and grit to take it to the next level. Woo, woo shit, right?

Football is not just a physical game. Even within a game there are momentum shifts, psyche changes, mental shifts.

Winning mentality is much more powerful than loser’s space.

It makes a difference, imo. I want the Dolphins to win every game, do there’s that. And, i’m witness that perfection is possible.

Krishna – I think the whole thing has to be taken at face value. If the Bills play all their starters and go for this, they’re one of the best teams in the NFL, they’re 12-3 for a reason. Of course I want to beat them but if we don’t and we make the playoffs, it will be because we won enough games during the entire season to do so. I would hate to get smacked down, I think that would be different, but if we play a good game and come up short, no shame in that.

72. Krishna says:

Agreed. And, i saying that, too.

We gave KC a game, sort of. We didn’t give Buffalo a game. We need to reckon with them for our team psyche.

Pittsburgh’s 11-4 so they are better than us face value? Fuck that.

Play your best, play to win, and let the chips fall where they fall. No shame in that and also what I’m saying.

• Krishna says:

Face value 11-5 is better than 10-6. It’s a new bar that has been set.

I’m not disappointed at all with the season. Completely, unexpected and a welcome surprise. I love it!

I think Pittsburgh was better than just about everyone for most of the season, and then they hit a bad spell. For 3/4 of the season they were pretty darn good. I think they can still be dangerous because they play string defense. They lost a few LB’s which really hurt them. They also seem to have given up on their run game which is strange.

• Krishna says:

Kinda my point. One loss, led to two, led to three and struggled with 4th. Momentum is a bitch, in all its forms.

73. Krishna says:

I didn’t even know frenemy was a word! Whatever, definition or intention, at least we agree on a winner’s mindset. 😀

74. may as well go for it Mike, because there are reports that at the current slow pace of Vaccinations, it will take years to vaccinate the nation

the distribution is not nearly as fast as trump promised, only about 2 million have received it so far, while the lame duck dishonest potus is busy working and fighting for the nation on the golf course and midnite twitter ranting

if you want it and have a chance for it, i wouldnt hesitate
    and finally the shorters are leaving Moderna alone, Shorters would be happy to just kill Moderna off, i got in yesterday when i saw the shorters bailing

shorting has to be banned again, the nation NEEDS Moderna to be viable, not bankrupt, shorters would be fine to see them go down and make profits with their demise, real investors support Moderna, the only US made vaccine with FDA approval

75. I see MRNA going past $200 in a year, current price is $117.24,

it gapped up 2.4 percent last night , after doing 2.68 yesterday

76. Flores loves unusual formations and plays, alot of fake punts, fake fG, and other unexpected moves

who knows what he will do, keep the defenses guessing, the coach of the year imo!
    he could try a 2 QB formation, 2 starting QB on the field at once, lol
    crazy to think of, which is why Flores may actually try it

David – I did get lumps of coal from the fat man. So I squeezed them. And you know what? They turned into diamonds! I’m still laughing at the red pajama’ed bastard…

I agree with Krishna that Miami needs to beat the Bills. Lay down some dominance and let them know this isn’t 1994. AFC-E belongs to Miami and we barely suffer their existence.

I like Flores. He is about working and winning as a team. No heroes, no prima donnas, no one player greater than the team. And his players are buying into it.

82. bailbondmike says:

M13, I would go for that Jeudy trade scenario. What we need is a fast and vary good route runner and we would get that in Jeudy or DeVonta Smith. I am not worry about Smith’s slight build in the least bit. I have seen him get popped many times over the middle or returning punts. The dude is tough as nails.

Krishna says:
    December 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
    Agreed. And, i saying that, too.

Krishna, it may not have felt like a close game but we lost by a field goal the first game. 31-28 Yeah we only caught back up to within 3 pnts with 2 minutes left, but even though they put up over 500 yards on us it was still a one score game. I was pissed but I wasn’t totally embarrassed.

Yeah, I noted this earlier

85. Josh Allen has the strongest arm in the NFL , I was wanting the FIns to draft him a few years ago

the Fins will need to pressure him relentlessly for 4 quarters tp beat the Billsies, will be our biggest challenge so far this year IMO

86. bailbondmike says:

WTF, I just wrote a long “what if” trade scenario post and it gave me an error reading when I went to post it. I went back and now it’s gone. Oh well, you guys are spared! lol

87. bailbondmike says:

Ron Rivera is a defensive HC. No way they trade Chase Young for pick #3. They will be able to draft QB’s Wilson, Trask or Lance where they pick if they stay put and will be able to let them learn behind Alex Smith. Basically be able to do what we have done with Tua.

Jeudy has been a major disappointment in Denver. He is among league leaders in dropped passes

89. bailbondmike says:

Basically the post I made was, if X wants to hold out, trade him to Dallas for their #11 or higher if they lose at the Giants this weekend. We could then sign UFA CB Mike Hilton from the Steelers who are in cap hell. Then trade down from #3 for another 2022 1st round pick. Then draft all Alabama players in the 1st two rounds:
    1a(trade down) WR DeVonta Smith
    1b(from Dallas) WR Jalen Waddle
    1c RB Najee Harris
    2a DT Christian Barmore
    2b OC/IOL Landon Dickerson

Yeah, that’s the ticket!

I actually don’t see us trading out we have 3 picks in top 36

• 2 of the 3 will be late in the first, and early in the second

Sewell is great, but hes only one man, would rather get two guys for the pick if we can trade down

Flores is doing great with limited talent, but lets give the man some top tier talent and see what he can do,,,

I think it is more likely we move up from our 2nd pick in first round and try to land one of the top WRs

There are a bunch of good receivers, there wont be a need to do much moving around for one.We will see but i dont it will be necessary.

92. Ken is correct, Pay X< keep the man, and let Byron no cover Jones go

We will be keeping both of them, Jones doesn’t have a get out point for a little while, and Jones has made some great plays to go along with some misses, id give him his chance to acclimate and step his game, and so will the coaches because he is too expensive not to play. Im sure they will yank him if he becomes a liability but right now he has just blown a few plays here or there, unfortunately some have been very costly.

FUCK! I HAD NOT HEARD THIS!!

The Miami Dolphins will be forced to play the rest of the season and playoffs — if they make it that far— without one of their captains and top defenders.

Dolphins coach Brian Flores revealed that starting inside linebacker Elandon Roberts suffered “a significant” right knee injury in Saturday’s 26-25 win over the Las Vegas Raiders, one that will likely require reconstructive surgery, ending the season for the fifth-year veteran signed to a one-year, $2 million deal.

You honor the Buffalo by making use of its body. You want to disrespect it, but the meat and throw it on your lawn and piss on it every time ya have to go. Seems a bit more of a disrespect than dining on it and enjoying the deliciousness of those burgers.

95. bailbondmike says:

Sunday’s weather forecast for Buffalo has changed. At 1pm, 35 degrees with 80% chance of precipitation but calling for rain or maybe rain/snow mix and turning to all rain.

97. bailbondmike says:

There was a mock draft by Chris Trapasso (CBS I think), has us taking OT Penei Sewell and IOL Wyatt Davis in the 1st round. Now, that would give us one sick OL but apparently this is a writer doing a mock without knowing what every team needs.

If force to stay put and draft someone at 3, i might would take Sewell, because at that point he is probably BPA, but thats forgoing the trade back scenario. At three there will be takers, but how much we get in return is going to be dependent on several other facts, like where do we actually wind up, who is already off the board, etc. So i dont like the pick, but i also kinda understand it if its a no trade scenario mock. That other pick though, there HAD to be other options that are much better for the team. Most those guys are babbling idiots. I use to chart their predictions and see which came closer to correct but their hit percentage outside of maybe top three is fucking ridiculous bad, with the mock we did as a group here, we were light years more accurate than they generally are.

98. bailbondmike says:

Hearing draft rumors that Jets, now that they are locked out of #1, may be looking to trade a few spots out of pick #2 and target QB Wilson.

I can’t think of the last time we had a team of players where I was not against any one of them being here. Everyone here is working hard from the top to the bottom. It’s tough rooting for your team when you have someone like Suh on your roster, or even worse…Dan Marino. lol.

100. bailbondmike says:

Crabbs’ new 2 round mock isn’t bad.
    1a WR Jamar Chase
    1b LB Zaven Collins
    2a RB Najee Harris
    2b OC/IOL Landon Dickerson

101. bailbondmike says:

A few months ago I was thinking doubling down on RB. Don’t see the need for that now. I think Najee Harris, Gaskin, Ahmed and Laird make a fine RB group. Maybe find another gem in 7th or UDFA.

102. bailbondmike says:

we were light years more accurate than they generally are
    ———————————————-
    We blew them all away!

The Miami Dolphins’ backfield currently features a seventh-round pick, an undrafted free agent, another undrafted free agent, another undrafted free agent, and an H-back to fullback convert who was… actually another seventh-round pick!

It doesn’t sound like it should be going well. It is.

bailbondmike says:
    December 30, 2020 at 12:11 pm (Edit)
    Crabbs’ new 2 round mock isn’t bad.
    1a WR Jamar Chase
    1b LB Zaven Collins
    2a RB Najee Harris
    2b OC/IOL Landon Dickerson
    Rockphin says:
    December 30, 2020 at 12:21 pm (Edit)
    you forgot to mention the trade down at 1a to pick up an extra 3rd.

******

Trading down and still nabbing One of the top 3 WRs and getting Harris in the 2nd is pretty ideal

Must have not been a very far drop for us to only pick up a 3rd and still name Chase

If we flipped spots with Atlanta that Dan explain the 3rd

But if we moved down to 7, 8 or 9, there’s gotta be more compensation right?

I just reviewed his mock and i can see the trade down was with the bengals and we acquired a 2022 2nd as well

I don’t know if I’m crazy, but I think it’s possible to trade down and get a 2022 1st
    Even if that means moving a little lower

He has Waddle at 18 in that mock
    We can afford to move down a little more and still get a shot at a top wr

Also I like the Collins pick, but I noticed he took that pick right before Ossai

There is some room for us to add Collins or an Ossai this offseason and maybe move our defense to a different level

106. bailbondmike says:

Piggy, we traded down to 6th. Getting only a pick in top of 3rd seems a little light but this next draft these teams may not be willing to move so have to take what we can get if we feel it’s worth it. In this case, I would take a pick in top of 3rd. There should be a couple good edge players available there. Carlos Basham comes to mind. He reminds me of Ogbah.

December 30, 2020 at 6:43 am

————-
    It is of course up to you Mike E. but hope you do get it. Reason you got bumped up in line is cause you come in contact with a lot of people. Makes it more likely you do get it and that you give it to your customers if you do. Biotch about Covid is you can be a spreader and not know it.

I’ll be camping out like the clinic is a Stones concert when I’m eligible.

108. Ryan Clark, at overrated ESPN, is saying the Fins are overrated, lol whatev

Is there really a Bowl game called “Dukes Mayo Bowl”? REALLY!?

What is next the Massingill Douche bowl? The Tampax panty liner bowl?

College sports is such a fucking racket. With all the money in college sports SOMEONE is getting rich, but it’s not the players. Who it be? (says the graduates from these colleges)

My only problem with the Dukes Mayo Bowl is Dukes is too tangy. Mayo should be a building block for something, not a featured taste ingredient. I can add spice flavors myself. And don’t get me started on that vinegar Kraft Miracle Whip.

Hellmans is the way to go.

Tidy Bowl Clean Toilet Bowl

Cameron Wolfe

@CameronWolfe
    Jakeem Grant & Elandon Roberts only players on Dolphins active roster not at practice. Preston Williams, on IR, wasn’t spotted.

DeVante Parker, Shaq Lawson both practicing. Solomon Kindley didn’t appear to participate much.

Wilkins Mic’d up against the Raiders

LOL at the 4:15 mark where Wilkins goes to chest bump Noah Igbinoghene after the win and Noah dodges the bullet like “nope, Not gonna do that with you!” LOL

Wilkins is a frigg’n trip. He tackled Sanders in the open field after the field goal. And no doubt which player on D is gonna be first in for the TD celebrations.

yeah, he does like to sprint down the field to join the TD celebrations doesn’t he!? LOL

As long as he doesn’t jump up on them and put his weight on them and put them on IR……oh, wait!

I LOVE his enthusiasm but he needs to dial that back a bit. Tackle your kicker!!?? Man he is a Kicker! You don’t tackle your own kicker!

For all you guys (and Herd) — this vid is really worth the watch. Wilkins is a most different and fun guy. Might be the best minutes of your day!

Do worry about us Americans sometimes.
    ———————–
    A new survey has revealed that Americans increasingly believe in conspiracy theories such as QAnon, which claims that a deep state run by satan-worshipping pedophiles has worked to undermine Donald Trump.

When asked whether or not “satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring are trying to control our politics and media,” only 47 per cent said the statement was incorrect. Some 17 per cent said the statement was true, while 37 per cent were unsure about the claims.

113. Rhino says:

MikeE,
    I saw your post about VACCINE eligibility. Our entire staff at the clinic got the Moderna vaccine on the 23rd. Prior to that we had a discussion as several were hesitant. These people are NOT anti-vaxers in any way. So we discussed what their concerns were, even though I already had an under-19.standing (and it has nothing to do with the actual vaccine).

The biggest concern is “fear of the unknown”. This is the first time in the U.S. since 1945 that adults have been asked to get vaccinated on a large scale. In our minds it is something relegated to children.
    Regarding the speed at which the vaccines have been developed… the vaccine was achieved within a month of the first case in the U.S. because 2002 and 2012 SARS provided the foundation for future SARS viruses like Covid-19. Since the year 2000 (the age of the microchip) we have been living in the greatest era of vaccine development in human history. For those of us born in the 60’s and later, we are the first generation of humanity to live within the safety net of vaccines. They don’t take a decade to develop any more, especially when resources and urgency are poured into them.

I told our staff that side effects are expected, but not lethal ones. lol. Our children have side effects from vaccines all the time because it’s NOT medicine, it’s evolution … “get a little sick so our body can adapt”. Fear of the Unknown is evident at every child’s well visit “am I gonna get a shot” … right before they start screaming.

As adults, experiencing fear of the unknown, our fear gets amplified in complex rationalizations, yet still just attempts to rationalize fear of something we’ve never been asked to do.

With the Moderna vaccine, 2 of our 21 people felt mild flu symptoms for 2 days, a few felt like their allergies were bad, and a few (including me) after 4 days had a 2 hour period where it felt like a fever was breaking. All the others had no side effects. So if any colleagues ask you, especially when it comes to side effects, … if millions of children deal with it, then we adults can deal with it, because the alternative is simply not acceptable. 🙂

114. Stanger, alot of nut jobs that believed any lie they could make up or hear and be afraid of,

just gotta move on, they will go back under their rocks for 4 years molting season, lol

Go Moderna!, i keep buying the MRNA dips, i believe in supporting the American made company that is saving the nation!
    Moderna beats Pfizer hands down as the best vaccine, best company, and best stock gainer IMO

• Rhino says:

I noticed Fauci ‘waited’ for the Moderna even though he could have gotten Pfizer. lol. My wife got the Pfizer a week before the rest of us got Moderna. She would have preferred the Moderna but was concerned about how long before it would be available. Nevertheless, we are exposed DAILY by parents who flat out lie to us about their exposures and/or current positive status UNTIL after they leave. The reasoning? They wanted to be inside instead of our curbside medical tent (which is set up with everything the regular exam rooms have AND a heater in case it gets cold).
      So, the sense of relief here was palpable.

• the Pfizer vaccine is good also as far as taking it, its just much more expensive to transport and store it, because it has to be held at minus 86 F and has a short shelf life.

Moderna can be kept 5 times longer in storage, shipped with regular reefer trucks and stored in freezers that already exist.

in Central FL< only the big cities had Pfizer, everyone else had to go with Moderna to fit the existing infrastructure and shipping

it has been announced that Only Moderna will be available in the smaller towns, which i prefer to support American made over German made Pfizer anyway, win win

David — back under a rock or not….. those folks actually believe this stuff. My best hope is that it is like a football game. You root for your own team, no matter what the game situation is. So down 22 with two minutes left…. still believe in a pick 6, bomb, 2-point convertion and then hail mary coming.

• anything can happen in football, because football is a real game, reality

but the whackpot conspiracies, are just whackpot conspiracies, i dont believe they deserve much attention, im figuring once the new admin is in place, and the lies diminish, maybe reality will sink in for them a little, if not, i wont waste time worrying over insane people with nutjob ideas

the nation is reeling from covid, i think its best to just focus on healing the nation, take care of our families and move forward

Maybe the Bills decide to rest some guys too. Both games are playing at one, but maybe if the Browns get a big lead the Bills start putting in the 2nd team. If both lose Bills get the #2 spot.
    ————————-
    “Cleveland is now a 10-point favorite over Pittsburgh after the news that Mike Tomlin has decided not to play Ben Roethlisberger and other key starters on Sunday. The Browns opened as four-point favorites over the Steelers.”

• the steelers could possibly do BETTER without Ben, hes like an old car that is blowing blue smoke and the tranny is slipping bad

he has a couple of nice passes here and there, but overall is really struggling

he does not take care of the football, hes a turnover machine, which has cost the steelers a few games

118. Krishna says:

Losing should be an anomaly. You play to win the game.

I like Flores, too. No bullshit from him and he knows it’s a team sport and the best teams usually win.

RIP Dawn Wells aka Mary Ann.
    We might not have realized it at the time…. but you were so much the pick over Ginger.

December 30, 2020 at 1:59 pm
    Do worry about us Americans sometimes.

——————————-
    Stanger,

Why on Earth would you post this, bud? I mean, it’s politically divisive in nature and I feel ALL of us are coming back together as Phin fans FIRST. What’s more, there’s already TOO MUCH division between us fellow Americans.

Yes, you’ve the right to post it if you so wish, but why, and why now? I feel as though all of us Phin fans are finally coming back into the fold.

Perhaps it’s just me, but I’d really like to enjoy this moment in Phins history with fellow Phin fans without having to stomach political punches.

No offense intended to you whatsoever, and no offense taken whatsoever, man. Let’s just UNITE for once in this rare moment in Phins history! 😀

I posted it cause found it strange and sad. You were more than welcome to pass over it. Not your board any more than it is mine. If it offended you for some reason… then I am sorry. But talking “satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring are trying to control our politics and media.” Surely no one is for that.

The whole accusation is ridiculous: no one is for that. Yes, shared board, agreed. Politically divisive, it IS.

ANYHOW… do you think the Bills rest Josh Allen on Sunday? THAT’S what most of us would like to talk about, now that the playoffs are finally in reach! 🙂

Seems if “The whole accusation is ridiculous” then bringing up shouldn’t be divisive at all.

And yeah thinking the Bills might be resting some folks on Sunday given what the Steelers are doing….. or at least hoping on that.

Guess some folks aren’t as interested in our game as we are. TV coverage area is in blue.

Interesting take, here. Not sure I totally agree (the game then changes completely after; Bills play differently afterwards), but it has some merit…

December 30, 2020 at 5:16 pm

…yeah thinking the Bills might be resting some folks on Sunday given what the Steelers are doing….. or at least hoping on that.
    —————
    Here’s the thing: the Stealers* and Bills are contending for the #2 seed in the AFC. The Stealers* seem content (perhaps necessarily, being they never had a bye week this year, due to COVID) to rest their starters.

The Bills may want that #2 seed, warranting the use of their starters. Man, I really hope Josh Allen gets the day off.

Can’t wait for Mason Rudolph & Maurkice Pouncey vs Myles Garrett, part II. That game promises to get UGLY.

126. i really hope Flores gets the coach of the year award, outcoaching Jon Gruden should have sealed the deal IMO

I just had a cathartic laugh. I typed and deleted 6 posts before this one. That felt good. Thanks!

I am still trying to come down from the high of Wisconsin winning the classic long standing, well known and really well named “Dukes Mayo Bowl” SBJ what has happened to the bowl naming process? Advertisers….smh

Wait, so I don’t get the game in my area? Instead I get a game where one team has already announced they are playing mostly backups?

This is my shocked face… 😐

I feel bad for Kyle Trask tonight. His top 4 receivers bale on the bowl game, kind of sucks

That first pick didn’t have shit to do with the WR

3rd neither!

REALLY INEXCUSABLE. There’s GOT to be a way these future pro players can obtain insurance FOR ONE GAME against future financial losses they might incur by playing ONE BOWL GAME.

I’M NOT an insurance guru. But there MUST be one among our midst who knows something about this business. HOWEVER, if there’s no solution, then college football should expand the playoffs to AT LEAST 8 teams so that there’d be enough incentive for players to CONTINUE TO PLAY during the playoffs TO ENHANCE THEIR DRAFT POSITIONS.

LAST BOWL SEASON, F.A.U.’s Harrison Bryant decided to SKIP FAU’s bowl game vs. SMU, thinking there’s NOTHING he could do in a smaller bowl to enhance his 1st Team All-Amercan status as a Tight End. FAU became a decided underdog against 15th ranked SMU in the Boca Raton Bowl. However, FAU shrugged off the loss of both Bryant and Head Coach Lane Kiffin (who resigned to accept the HC job at Ole Miss) and walloped heavily favored SMU by 52-28, with SMU scoring the last 14 points in garbage time. An alum who was at the game told me a few guys who were back-ups for FAU got to see a LOT of playing time, thereby jump starting their careers. So there’s that.

BUT, with star players jumping ship in all but the biggest of playoff games, the outlook may be gloomy for retaining the top players on teams in the smaller bowls, and the NOT so small bowls like tonight’s COTTON BOWL where Florida has been gutted and the ticket buyers have been CHEATED out of what they expected to see.

ANY of you insurance guys got they answer to this quandry?

should have been #3 for Florida

ONE FINAL QUESTION for Mike E. or whoever wants to answer it.
    Let’s suppose that Cleveland quickly moves well ahead of Pittsbugh’s second teamers like 17-0 after one quarter. Realizing the Browns will secure the Bills 2nd seed for them, might Buffalo start sitting some starters against Miami before half time?

OD
    If I was running the Bowl invitation committee I would make the teams declare their roster for the game. That way you could decide if you wanted them for the Cotton Bowl, or the Dukes mayonnaise bowl.

But I’m an insensitive ass!

But I love salt!

I dont eat anything named after a bowel movement.

136. Bitcoin hit $29K a day after it broke $28K, next stop $50K by June 2021 IMO

its EASY money, even $100 of BTC would be worth $800 or more in 2 years
    they key rule of ALL investing is never invest More than You could afford to lose, even skipping a daily coffee and putting $2.50 a day in the morning dips wouldnt be a strain on the budget, yet would add up significantly over time and compound interest,
    Ben Franklin says the people that understand compound interest, get it, the ones that dont understand it, have to pay it

the people that lost money on BTC is because they panicked, they are called retail investors, dont understand what they Bought, and where its going.
    they bought High, and sold Low
    all thats required is buy it , and do NOTHING with it, its impossible to lose if You are patient, and understand WHAT You bought
    i dont mean to be pimping BTC< lol im not a spokesperson for them. i just feel its the right thing to do to spread the word of an opportunity of a lifetime, that is available to anyone with the desire to have a nice retirement
    if money and financial security is not important to You, You are QUITE fortunate, lol please pass this by

The most prolific serial killer in US history (that we know of) is finally dead today after dying in prison. Samuel Little killed 93 people between 1970 and 1995.

Two thoughts on this;

1. if he was convicted why the F was he still alive!!??
    2. what kind of sickness would cause someone to target, kidnap and kill 93 people!??

The FO promoted Ford to the active roster from the PS. Hope he can contribute to a big win this weekend.

139. Krishna says:

I laughed at you’re first point because was thinking same thing as reading.

To borrow from Ken, i’m a bad man….lol.

Lots of sickness in the world.

140. Krishna says:

That was suppossed to be to Rockphin at 8:13….oh my.

142. Krishna says:

I’ve really lost my enthusiasm for Parker. We definitely need to shore up WRs.

He plays half a season. Aren’t hamstrings more a function of conditioning, flexibilty, and strength? I don’t get it.

WOW Canada not f’n around with quarantine. You break the 14 day quarantine after entering Can you face 6 months in jail AND up to $588,000.00 fine!

• some countries take this seriously, and are having more success than the US, its horrible to think that the USA was one of the least capable of dealing with this, We used to be the leaders of the world in Science , Technology, and Medicine.

obviously golfing and tweeting falsehoods hasnt stopped the covid deaths, even Mary Anne/ Dawn Wells died from it.

When you prepare for bowl games

Krishna

I’m pretty sure we are zeroing in on WR this draft

I can actually hear the wind blowing through the trees

Aquatic mammals
    Warrior receivers needed
    Samurai wind blows

NEW BLOG UP!!!

Here is Amon-Ra St Brown

Some of the highlights make it look like he’s a speed outside guy
    But really in the nfl he will probably be more like a slot guy

So far Bowden and/or Perry really haven’t broken anything big
    There’s time for them to develop

But it never hurts to bring in competition

My guess is he goes anywhere between 2 and 4th rounds