2022 Miami Dolphins Schedule

So now the mystery is revealed, the 2022 NFL Schedule has finally been released. By the amount of “Prime Time” games the Dolphins have received, 3, it appears the NFL schedulers don’t believe the Dolphins are a top tier team. The Dolphins do get a Thursday Night Football game against the Cincinnati Bengals in Cincy Week 4 (September 29th) for PT game #1. The Pittsburgh Steelers will visit the Dolphins for a Sunday Night matchup Week 7 for PT game #2 (October 23rd). The Dolphins final prime time appearance will be Christmas Day, home against the Packers. There’s another theory floating about that the Dolphins get a bit of a slap in the face, specifically Dolphins owner Steve Ross, for the whole Brian Flores’ lawsuit fiasco, and of course the tanking controversy that comes with it. I’d love to think it it’s the latter rather than the former, but we’ll likely never know.

I’m surprised and disappointed the Dolphins only get 3 prime time games, considering the Chicago Bears also get 3. I was shocked to find out this morning as I listened to WQAM as weekly guest Mike Florio from PFT agreed the Dolphins should have more prime time appearances. If Mike Florio says the Dolphins should get more respect, rest assured we should get more respect!Moving on from prime time games, we face FOUR Prime Time teams in a row. We will host the Patriots Week 1, then travel to Baltimore to face the Ravens. We go back home to face the Bills, who we just have not belonged on the same playing field with. Then we travel to Cincinnati to face the Super Bowl runner up Bengals. That’s a tough stretch right there.

In Week 13, we start our second tough stretch with 3 road games starting with the a West Coast trip to San Francisco to play Darlene’s 49ers. We stay on the West Coast in Cali to play to the Chargers in Los Angeles in Week 14. Then back to the East Coast to face our nemesis and division rival in the cold climes of Upstate NY to face the Bills. Then we face the Green Bay Packers for a toasty warm Christmas Day matchup. Then up north again to meet up with the Patriots in Foxboro on New Year’s Day. The season finale will be at home against the New York Jets.

I think those two tough stretches will define this team. Will HC Mike McDaniel be able to start strong facing four very formidable opponents right out of the gate? The middle of the season may provide a little relief with the Lions, Bears, Browns and Texans, but we will need to be in good enough shape at that juncture to be a playoff team, we can’t be 1-5 or 2-4, because the schedule gets pretty tough right after that facing the Niners, Bolts, Bills and Packers, and then a tough matchup against the new and improved Jets for the finale.

Let the Fest deliberations begin!

#Stangerstrong

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Note: The Fest Poll is on the right of the screen – Please vote if you wish to attend a particular date. Thanks

843 Responses to 2022 Miami Dolphins Schedule

1. bailbondmike says:

There are 18 teams with 90(+) players on their roster. Jets have the most at 94. Not sure when teams have to cut down to 90. My though it had to be by the start of Rookie Mini Camp??? The Panthers just had to release 2 to get to 90 including OT Aaron Monteiro who was an UDFA signing of ours in 2019 out of Boston College.

UDFA McKinley was a three-year starter (2019-21) at Oregon and earned first-team All-American and first-team All-Pac 12 honors as a junior in 2021. He started all 14 games that seasons, recording 77 tackles (44 solo), six interceptions, 12 passes defensed and one forced fumble. In McKinley’s collegiate career, he recorded 11 interceptions in 38 games.

This is the snowman’s partner, he had a great career at Oregon, he’s just a little small, otherwise probably drafted high

Seems like our UDFA signings are better than usual

Few of them may have a shot

Think about it. With so few draft choices, they concentrated their time on UDFA’s, because they could. Guarantee next year the philosophy will shift back to the draft, and not as much on UDFA’s.

• bailbondmike says:

I agree. I like the potential of all 3 OL, the DB’s and RB White.

• bailbondmike says:

I agree, his size and not as fast. I think it’s his instinct’s. Seemed to be around the ball a lot last year like Holland was for them the year before. I said this before, someone needs to take a look at the Oregon DB coach. They have been putting out some good ones over the last couple years.

At S your instincts are the most important quality, he surely has that, he breaks quick to the ball, allowing him to be in position to break up and pick off passes

He’ll need to bite in camp though

Not a lot to talk about with the schedule, which is a good thing

Scheduling should be somewhat favorable to teams that play 9 road games

As for PT games, I’d rather have less than more, especially Monday Night games, because the short week that follows

Our worst game last year followed our Monday night game with NO

Certain games on a schedule, that look tough, don’t always play out that way

We’ve had brutal looking schedules in May, that weren’t so bad once the game was played

Pitt game, when Ajayi broke was looked at by everyone here, except Mike, as an I don’t see how we win this type of a game

We got a covid break last yr against NO, an injury break in 2020 against SF, you just never know

I think this year, more than any other, will be a war of attrition. The AFC is just going to end up beating one another up and we are just going to have to survive until the end of the season. I’m hoping the Bengals have one of those Super Bowl loss slump seasons where they don’t make the playoffs. As much as we worry about Tua’s health, Burrow hasn’t been free from injuries either. It’s very likely he misses some time this season as well.

Our division will be tough, but we really need to steal one from Buffalo and sweep NE and NY to have a shot.
    AFC West is going to be tough all around.
    AFC South is probably the weakest division and will come down to Tenn vs. IND, both teams could end up making it if the other 3 divisions are successful at beating themselves silly.
    AFC North Steelers and Ravens aren’t that strong, but have managed to feast on a weak division year in and out. Both teams will focus on running the ball while playing solid defense. I haven’t seen where they made big enough moves to be the class of that division. Cleveland made a good team better and Cincy is the returning division champs. I think this division could be like the AFC South where two teams are able to sneak in.
    We have 4 very winnable games in our first five, with homefield advantage against Buffalo. That’s the game we must win IMO. The Ravens game might be tricky given they’ve seen our cover 0 up close and personal and have had all offseason to prepare for it.

I really agree with most of what you say here. Especially about the AFC being a war of attrition. literally 13 teams are projected to be potentially contending for playoff spots.

My only difference would be I see the opener against NE as a must win, because I don’t see our new offense being up to speed enough to hang with Buffalo yet and I expect that to be a loss.

I also think on the road against the Bengals on Thursday night is a really tough one because the travelling team is at such a disadvantage in those games.

I would be ecstatic if we start off 2-2 because the middle of our schedule we have 6 or 7 very winnable games.

• sb7mvp says:

Technically all of those AFC opponents should be must wins. I just meant that’s the only game I see as a real challenge and we really need to beat the Bills when we have the homefield advantage.
        I see the other games where there is more margin for error while still being able to get a victory. All those other teams are tough, but I don’t fear them.
        This is of course, if our defense picks up where it left off last year. I think our offense only has to barely improve from what we had previously to make a difference. I don’t expect a slow start offensively because Tua’s protection will be better, his coaching will be better, and his weapons will be better. He’ll also be playing in an offense that plays to his strengths, with plays he’s more familiar with. I’m honestly more concerned with our defense relapsing that our offense sputtering to start the season.

2-2 would be an ok start, if we’re also 2-0 in division

Agree more with 7, in that our O barely has to improve, but our D can’t relapse

I don’t think we’ll be sputtering on offense, but there will be kinks to work out, missed opportunities, etc. It won’t be finely tuned. The Bills really became an unstoppable force on offense towards the end of last year, and I think they are going to come out this year with a chip on their shoulders. I just don’t think we’ll be able to keep up, but that’s JMO. We’ll see how it plays out.

I also have concerns about how the D will play. Steve can add me to that number that isn’t sure how much of our defensive success was Boyer, and how much was Flores. The D was Flores bread and butter, we know he was heavily involved in it. I don’t assume we’ll be fine with Boyer, but obviously hope so. If our 2nd year guys improve the way we hope, we have some really good pieces in place and we could be really good on D, but it still remains to be seen.

That was a response to SB.

Steve, I think 2-2 will be a good start as long as one of those wins is a division win. I won’t see it as a failure at all if we lose to Buffalo. I think they were the best team in the league last year, and will be again this year. I expect to lose in week 3 to them. I think we’ll be more competitive and have a better chance to beat them towards the end of the season than at the beginning.

• bailbondmike says:

I do have concerns on both sides of the ball but none more than the other. How soon can the offense gel with a tough start to the schedule. Can the defense keep us in those games and not let any of them get out of hand. Those are my concerns.

Not worried so much about the D in regard to Boyer vs Flores. Comes down to game planning and execution. Making plays. We don’t have a glaring weakness on defense.

Just stay healthy!

New head coach Mike McDaniel has enough questions surrounding him but even if he is marginally competent in his job, the Dolphins have the talent to overcome his first-year mistakes. That’s the good news, the bad news is that the Dolphins have enough questions to make you wonder if this hype is truly justified.

Where I disagree with the hype and show me talk is, we’re just speculating meaning, if things go the right way and we put it together, then what we’re saying should happen, and different from a needle in a haystack thinking

We’ve added talent to an inept O, pretty easy to get better from that low starting point, so not really much hype there

I think if we’re 1-5 or maybe even 2-4, we’re in big trouble. Say we win 4 of the next 5, we’re still either 5-6 or 6-5, and then face the Niners, Chargers and Bills away, with a home game against the Packers following. Of course anything can happen, we ran off 8 in a row, but how often does something like that happen? If we can’t beat the Pats, Ravens, Bengals, Jets and Vikings, how can beat those other teams on the road?

On the other hand, is anyone going to be able to distance themselves from the pack in the AFC or are 12 teams going to be within a couple of games from each other

It’s actually better for us to make the playoffs with a bad start, if all 3 non AFC East div leaders, after say week 6 are 5-1 or 6-0, because itvwould make those competing with us to have several loses top

What we don’t want is everyone in the AFC starting out 2-2 in their div

I think the Bills are absolutely capable of distancing themselves, I almost expect that to happen. The Steelers and Ravens may take step back, along with the Bengals, and the Browns could potentially have Jacoby Brissett or Josh Dobbs as their starter for the entire season if Watson is suspended. The AFC West might beat on each other a bit but the Bills might just have a 15 win season this year.

The Bills are capable, but I don’t expect it

In years where teams had dominant records it had a lot to do with mediocre opponents

Bills were hot last yr after week 1, then cooled way off losing to Jags, really hard to sustain dominance over a long stretch, KC has proved that recently

On any given Sunday, that’s how😁

Last year we couldn’t beat the Jags in the first half, did that have any effect on the last 9 games of the season?

9. Wyoming85 says:

Steve – Read what you just wrote to me at 12:47PM. We played a bad Jets team TWICE, the Panthers, Giants, Ravens (save by Tua!), and a QB-less Saints team. Our last 6 games will not be easy, in fact, they should be very difficult. 4 of the last 6 games should be against playoff teams, possibly 5, plus 2 division rival games to finish who would love nothing more to spoil our playoff chances.

I know you said any given Sunday but that works against us occasionally too. If we’re going to be legit contenders we better have a plus record going into game 7. It would be a lot to ask our rookie coach to pull us out of that spot.

11. Wyoming85 says:

Why I think the O won’t be an issue to start the season, and why they at least should be somewhat better than the last 9 games

Tua has played 2 years, we know what his floor is, it’s pretty much what we saw last year, the way I see it he can only improve, as for the new guys, RBs don’t really need much transition, they’ll be fine, Armstead is who we think he is, as is Hill, no worries on O being worse or only marginally better

Hill does a lot of his damage on passes close to the LOS, not really much timing needed on those throws, the longer ones yes, but just adding the short stuff to this O and his YAC greatly improves us

Don’t even need the MM effect for us to be improved on O

The Flores effect is a real thing, it caused slow starts, but also record setting finishes

We won’t have that this year, hope we don’t need it to get out of a slow start mess

The two games that make the most sense for the Fest are —

Oct 16 — Vikes
    Nov 13 –Browns

I know Sun nite against the Steelers seems real cool, but based on when they have been here before will be almost impossible, Tix will be like twice as much if can get at all.

Pig or Mike E — can you get the voting thingy up? Dolphins have sped up the time frame for the seat draft this year. We’re on the clock next Wednesday.

I have asked our resident tech guys/girls, I am not one of them. 😛

Don’t underestimate folks desire for the Steelers game though. People may be willing to pay to see that one. Of course if we can’t get enough seats, that’s a different story.

If people feel strongly enough about the Steelers they have to have full info. I won’t know prices and availability till “on the clock.” Gonna be a hundred plus though.

My preference would be that ALL our games are 1pm Sunday games. Easiest to schedule my days around. I HATE Monday night games and Thursday night games. I wish Thursday games didn’t exist!

I understand, the prime time thing is just about respect. NFL doles those out to the teams that they think will be good that year. Doesn’t mean we won’t be just because they don’t think we will, but in the back of my mind there’s always the NFL is fixed thing that talks to me.

Just to put your mind at ease Stanger, I will not be voting this year (again). IMO the opinions are for those who have to go through the BS of fiying down here. I can make the trip on any given weekend, it’s only 40 miles from the house.

I can do all the possibles as well. And never said don’t vote Rock. It’s your Constitutional right as a member of the Mob. 🙂

Also, I do hereby solemnly promise NOT to make a poor old couple from Green Bay stand the fuck up this Christmas! LOL

Those folk are nicer than Canadians. LOL

Some fun story lines for us this year. Flores in Miami with the Steelers, McDaniel in San Fran to face the Niners, Dolphins vs Browns with Watson likely at QB, a Xmas day game…

Tua vs Herbert

Very possible Watson misses the whole season. Have to wait and see on that but if the NFL follows MLB with Trevor Bauer, Watson may not play until he clears up his plate with the other 19 plaintiffs.

It would be the smart thing to do, and I know the other owners probably want to stick it to the Browns for that Watson deal, so you could be right.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

That’s Great news! MAYBE he can stop being a bust?

The Dolphins wire was their predictions out and have us going 10-7 and missing the playoffs again. They show two losses to Buff again this year. I agreen with most of the predictions, except for this one. I think we take it to them in Miami in September at 1pm. 11-6 and a wild card is my prediction.

If our goal is to just make the playoffs, it’s better if every div had runaway winners, in other words the div winner wins both games against the other teams in their div that are WC contenders

If our goal is to win our div, it’s better if all playoff contenders split in their div in general

Until we prove to be a top team we’re not going to get the respect that others teams get. Right now the NFL pundits are consumed with the AFC West and North, then the Bucs, Packers and Rams in the NFC. If we make the playoffs this year we’ll get the respect next offseason.

Fuck their respect, I’d rather fly under the radar

I was referring to Mike’s article about not being respected. I hope we fly under the radar this year too. But I don’t want to be an under the radar team next year. 🙂

Good write, Mike! We just have to go out and win games. It’s not going to be easy, but I don’t think it’s going to be easy for other AFC teams either.

I agree. We just have to play well, the wins will come.

• sb7mvp says:

I would add the word consistently. We have to play well consistently. We do that and there’s no way we shouldn’t get 12 wins.

Correcto SB

Tua is a win consistently QB, more so than someone with Marino’s hot/cold skillet

We see the Herbert types that light it up one week and the next lose a game they should’ve won

Don’t think we have to worry too much about consistency

Went through the Dolphins website to see the single ticket prices for each possible Fest game. These are the lowest available and nose bleed end zone. But if we can get group tickets comes with a lower price. Normally better seats too, but not so sure of that this season (especially Steelers).

Vikes (Oct 16) — $85
    Steelers (Oct 23) — $150
    Browns (Nov 13) — $95

26. Wyoming85 says:

Kong – Must have been previous convo on twitter with Norcaldolfan asking which game to go to

28. Wyoming85 says:

They are a fan club of the team out of fort Myers

SWFL Dolfan Club
    @swfldolfanclub
    Miami Dolphins fan club representing all of SW Florida 🐬 Cofounders
    @dolphreaky

@ohiofinfan4life

@keith_matheny
    Watch parties: The Sandbar & Grill in Ft.Myers

Fest Poll is up top on the right side. Please cast your vote if you wish to attend a particular date

• manitobafinfan says:

So I have either voted 10 times , or it’s not working … I press circle beside game , it does not “populate “ the circle .. I hit the greyed out submit button, the word submit shows up, press the game circle still don’t populate and submit goes away

I actually voted for the browns game… Abe a later fest this year?

How can you tell which game has the most votes?

• manitobafinfan says:

Pops up when you vote … can’t see if it shows any other way .. most surveys like that , once you vote once it just shows the vote counts and won’t allow you access to revote

I see the votes, I don’t see what game the votes are for though

• manitobafinfan says:

You would be correct.. I voted Browns, Piggy said he voted Browns … so it is not giving the votes in “game choice order”

• manitobafinfan says:

Or just hit the view results button 🥴

Toba – never mind, looks like 3 for Vikes and 1 for Steelers, right?

Toba – never mind, looks like 3 for Vikes and 1 for Steelers and 1 for Browns

• manitobafinfan says:

But If Piggy and I both voted Browns they should have at least 2 ?! I dunno .. Browns game would work great for us , and it’s Dars Bday weekend if it’s Vikes we MAY Abe able to do a quick in and out … then we’d end up doing a week or so in CA in December…

I have no idea where the votes are going. I just assumed it was in the same order the choices were in. It might not be, but if it’s not, then how can we possibly know which is which?

Who posted the poll ?

The link I posted about our OL coach discussing the OL is what a lot of us discussed during the offseason. They see upside in the young guys. But they also knew we had to add a talented vet presence in FA and we did with Armstead and Williams. The starting 5 will not look the same and neither will our offense. Right now other than Armstead at LT the rest is an open book.

I read it , it was (as expected) quite positive

Yeah the team is not ready to give up on the young bucks. Too many young OL starting at the same time in 2020/21. We know most young OL are not ready to go right away.

• manitobafinfan says:

And yeah the coaching abilities of our OL staff is definitely in question.. hoping at least 2-3 if the pups can be coached up and we’re set

Mike, you can’t see what game the votes are for? Bummer, it looks like the Niners game has 12 votes, so all you guys and gals are coming out here for the fest…

• manitobafinfan says:

Let’s try this for a Friday night music theme .. versatility… pick a band and post two very different tunes by them …. I’ll go right away

• manitobafinfan says:

We are 90 % in on the Niners regardless of Fest date … you in Cav ??

I’m thinking we’re at about 90% probability too. Waiting for my NIners friend to get back at me. If it happens, we definitely need to connect with you and the Mrs for a drink, or at least to meet and say hi.

• manitobafinfan says:

Will stay in touch for sure ,, Doggie? Steve ? Maybe Jahn ?

Toba – Twice posted it. Twice posted it.

TWICE , TWICE. Can you tell what games have what votes ?? Is it same order as choices ? Or most votes will always be on top ? If the latter , can you make it show which game is ahead ??

• manitobafinfan says:

Is there a second versatile one coming Tim ? Love Elton John , can’t recall hearing this before , thanx

Not sure what you mean but I’m amazed you never heard this song. This song blew me away when I was 8 years old. LOL

manitobafinfan

19m ago

• manitobafinfan says:

Goodbye Yelliw Brick Road and Someone Saved My Life Tonight were my early Elton Faves … he had SO MANY

I was going to post one of Vanilla Ice’s metal songs along with his infamous rap song as my disparate songs choices, but then I realized they are both pure shyte musically, so really they are the same category…

43. Wyoming85 says:

Will be in Key West in a month fishing!

NICE , both Keys and the tune

I was fishing in Islamorada on a bridge during the Muriel boat lift from Cuba ’80, bus after bus after bus went by with refugees…saw a 6 got barracuda go right under me, 1 second later it hit my bait .01 seconds later it broke my line

The best creative song written for the plight of black folks I’ve ever heard. Leave it to Paul. 😉

• manitobafinfan says:

And all this time I thought it was about a bird🤔

It’s always been probably my favorite Beatles song (along with about 12 other Beatles songs depending on which one is playing at that moment, lol).

This song was my ‘H*LY F^CKING SH!T, I”M WATCHING PAUL EFFING MCCARTNEY’ moment when we saw him at the last show at Candlestick park in 2014.

It still takes my breath away remembering it.

I was more LSD, Let it Be , Sgt Pepper, Hey Jude , yeah Lits lol

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
        Take these broken wings and learn to fly
        All your life
        You were only waiting for this moment to arise
        Blackbird singing in the dead of night
        Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
        All your life
        You were only waiting for this moment to be free
        Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
        Into the light of a dark black night
        Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
        Into the light of a dark black night
        Blackbird singing in the dead of night
        Take these broken wings and learn to fly
        All your life
        You were only waiting for this moment to arise
        You were only waiting for this moment to arise
        You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Yep that’s versatility 👍👍

I just voted for Brown’s game, results 4-2-1 must be 4 for Browns game

Toba, same album Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. This is 1973.

49. twicethethe says:

I made the poll wider – too wide now but at least readable/useable. Unfortunately the poll generator only allows for the smaller or larger size and nothing in custom between. So that’s the best that can be done for now. Hopefully everyone can use and see the results better now.

Thanx Twice … results now shows games beside votes …

Damn Rangers forced game 7

Kong, I saw Paul McCartney a few years back (bucket list) and he did Blackbird explaining how it was about civil rights. It was great. Standing ovation with my sister-in-law who is black was a great moment in time. 🙂

It’s time to end the violence in the streets.

Elton John & a young 2Pac letting ’em know…

Lori Lightfoot… I’m looking at you.

The hood and gang shit needs to end like you referred to. It’s a waste of time in life. It’s just another example of organized crime. They all need to come to an end. That lifestyle isn’t good for anyone.

+1000000000000000000000000, my man.

And in the meantime, we have an open border with drugs (ie: fentanyl) flowing into America. This only benefits the cartels, gang-bangers, and street-level violence/bloodshed in the hood… not to mention human traffickers (ie: sex slaves) and the like.

I think it would be WISE for white-collar America to listen to what’s going on in the hood. And no, I’m not talking about white-collar America propping up a druggie in George Floyd.

The best thing we can do is end the black markets. Legalizing weed is a good start. I was never sure I’d see it in my life time. But pols get rich off of it and most people ignore that. Now it’s a legit business but the Gov still gets a piece. It’s better than the violent criminal element. Now it’s on the books.

This tune speaks on this. 1990 just saying.

DUDE!!!

It’s a tad too metal-heavy for my liking, but it’s a GRAND SONG! They’re talking about the NWO, IMO.

Thank you for sharing!

They are, they think capitalism goes too far. But I have always been open to what other people think. This song explains the bare bones problem in society from their point of view. What they’re saying still exists. But we can see some light at the end of the tunnel. Individualism is the key.

Tough choices for the Fest. 10/16 vs Vikings is a real good date for me schedule wise but the Tobas can’t make that and I would hate to vote for that if they can’t make it. 10/23 night game against the Steelers is interesting but I would be traveling early Monday morning so that doesn’t work that great. 11/13 vs Browns looks like a good game and I think I can make that date but then Mrs Mike E can’t go. Ugh what to vote for?

Panthers advance 👍

May 13, 2022 at 10:37 pm
    ——————
    It all depends on how one looks at it, IMO. And to be honest, I go back and forth on this in my mind, constantly. But for whatever it’s worth, we need to stop enriching the politicians… you’re absolutely correct about that!

I just get concerned when thinking about opening Pandora’s Box, so to speak. Seems we continue to go FAR left of traditional human values, and America is a leader to the world in that regard… much like the Romans were before their untimely end.

Our society is becoming undisciplined, reckless, and thus… unsustainable. And our media has become a great whore to our society… didn’t realize I could carry a baby in my man body, for example.

WTF is going on these days?!! 😡

M13, a lot of people smoke weed and they’re fine. A lot of people drink whiskey and other legal alcohol and they’re not fine. That hypocrisy needs to end. The violence needs to end. Weed is not a violent drug. It’s also not a gateway. That’s propaganda.

I didn’t disagree with ya regarding weed vs drank. My question is about where the line is drawn. Biden is sending out crack pipes… look into it.

And Biden better shut down the fucking border before Title 42 expires/retires later this month. Weed is the least of our worries… and that’s my point, Bro.

May 13, 2022 at 10:52 pm
    —————-
    ANYTHING that goes unchecked becomes corrupted. I am a capitalist, but even I see the unchecked BS (crony capitalism, in this instance). It’s how liberals/democrats were able to take over BIG BIZ, for example.

Checks and balances were intended by our Founding Fathers, but America is no longer enforcing the breakup of capital monopolization. That’s why we saw the likes of CNN/Time/Warner monopolizing the media (for example), and as a result, we came out with brain-dead idiots for a generation.

WHY is America no longer adhering to breaking up these massive mergers, I ask?
    Josh Hawley, Senator, MO, is doing his best to restore the breaking up of monopolies.

You think liberals/democrats are the only problem? Discrimination against citizens is a problem. The government doesn’t own us, we own ourselves as individuals. The conservatives/republicans are just as guilty in the elitist game.

I don’t want to hear any politician talk about the good of the people anymore. It’s all BS.

We the people need to drain the swamp that are the representatives that have been there too long. Term limits is voting. Stop being stupid. LOL

You sound like a Trump supporter (not that there’s anything wrong with that)… I’m with you on draining the swamp.

Yes, the establishment Reps are every bit as guilty as the Dems… see $40B to Ukraine. Term limits, IMO, are the only answer left for WE THE PEOPLE.

I can’t stand Sean Hannity, who is pro-WAR with Russia.

My points have nothing to do with Trump. He didn’t invent freedom. Drain the swamp is his thing? Okay, we used to call it blow up DC. Not in a violent way, just change up the federal government. The less power they have, the better. 🙂

😀

Seriously, if term limits aren’t imposed, America will be lost to special interests like Russia and China.

It’s the game of Monopoly, and we are being sold out by special interests and lobbyists. They don’t care about the citizens, they only care about themselves and the kickbacks.

Know what else is fucked up? The legalization of sports gambling by the public now. Can’t tell me that Vegas isn’t going to make an absolute KILLING off of all that money. It ENSURES that the games are at least partially rigged.

As much as legalized gambling is a freedom movement that I believe in. I also think it’s going to become a societal problem. It’s another addiction. But I don’t have all the answers.

Same… I don’t have all the answers either, man. All I know is that America is in a very serious and sharp decline right now. We’re very close to mimicking the decline of the Roman Empire, to be honest.

M13, a really good friend of mine who has joined the far left in his mind has the same concerns you have with the status of the USA for completely different reasons. LOL

I guess we’re all in turmoil. Seems like that, right?

It’s all fun and games, but we’re at WAR with a nuclear adversary, according to Steny Hoyer.

Yeah, the whole world might be in turmoil if this path continues. Instead of trying to broker peace, we (USA under Biden) are actively trying to get Putin to launch his nukes at anybody, somebody.

Yup… it does seem like we’re all in turmoil under Biden’s policies. Your ‘good friend’ might just be an idiot.

A bunch of us have a problem with “my good friend”, the reason is because he has no problem insulting many of us if we disagree with anything he says. I love the guy but he’s extreme now. Extreme is the problem. It exists on the right side of the aisle too.

The individual is being phased out. It’s become a tribal thing. The tribes control the narrative. Not the individuals.

It’s the first one.
        ‘Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.’

You either believe in it or not. I do. Even if the forefathers were hypocrites they knew their behavior was wrong. It’s kind of amazing they tried to set up freedom knowing they were not engaging in it. I always found that intriguing.

I’ve gotta run. I’ve been REALLY good over the last couple of years, keeping my political views to myself. But tonight? I’m happy to share them, being we really are on the cusp of WWIII.

Peace

62. jahndont says:

Just saying: Dubs let’s GOOOOOO!

63. jahndont says:

Also saying: nobody can force Putin to push the button. Him just threatening it is immoral. You either stand up to bullies or you kneel to them. Most of us lived thru the cold war. I’m done being scared. What’s right is right. Protecting Ukrainians is an EASY call. Its right.

64. jahndont says:

If you find yourself parroting Putin talking points you should really take a pause.

65. jahndont says:

Sorry? I went off track there.

you didn’t really go off track…..it was the subject at the time. You just pointed your point of view on the subject

66. Krishna says:

Lol on jahdont rant…..

“S/he made me do it”, a la victim-mode….lol

67. Krishna says:

Fear is a construct of the ego….being less than transparent.

I think Bookman, right before he left, put out a Michael Jackson song about starting with the one in the mirror…..agree with the sentiment.

Done ranting….lol.

Damn – Not only is 11/13 too far into busy season, we have a wedding 11/11. We are definitely 100% OUT if that’s the Fest date. I think we might make the trip to see Pittsburgh though, depends on if my friends can make it.

Is there a date when every is available?

I’m likely to vote for a date when everyone can make it more than anything else

Jarvis going to Saints with Honey Badger. Both going home. Both good additions.

Is it really super humid by you Oinkeroos in NJ?

It’s gross here in nyc

71. Capt. Stubbs says:

I’m in line with Stanger, I would rather vote on when it’s the best time for all. I personally like the Steelers game. Plenty of tailgating time!!

72. Wyoming85 says:

73. bailbondmike says:

Wife and I are going to go to a game again this year but will be later in the season. She wants to go to south FL for her birthday or our anniversary. Either Thanksgiving weekend vs Texans (birthday) or final game vs Jets (anniversary). Might be able to sneak in a game for my birthday in October either Vikings or Steelers. Outside chance I could make I could make Nov 13 Browns game. Can’t vote or commit though. With so few employees (Bondsmen) at this company, I can’t make plans until a couple weeks out.

GB game Christmas day is on Fox, so it’s considered a national game, but not a prime time game

75. jahndont says:

My daughter is off to Cal Poly in the fall and depending on the date I might also consider going to the fest. If I go and don’t want to sit in the nosebleeds (the Mrs. Especially would convince me to splurge. “You’ve seen one whole game in your life in Miami and you want to save a couple hundred bucks on seats?”)…would people hate me and call me an elitist?

Thanks to Twice for getting the Fest poll up.

The one thing am sure of is the Steelers game makes no sense. Gonna be one hot, expensive ticket.

Looks like Vikes and Browns are tied right now with the real stickler being that both Mike E and Toba can make one but not the other.

If you plan on coming vote and will be what it will be. And need to get choose a game fast. Seat draft is on Wednesday.

77. naplesfan2010 says:

I’m going to abstain from voting, so that those for whom there are conflicts can choose.
    Either of the Vikings or Browns games will work for me, as it stands right now.
    … …
    I’m definitely thinking of going up to Tampa to see the first preseason game.

Glad you can make both, but feel free to vote if you want. Gonna have to come up with a date somehow. A tie is the worst nightmare.

The weather cleared up a little

Gonna get some tapas and a margarita

79. Wyoming85 says:

“Against Tennessee, it was revealed after the season that the Dolphins had no offensive game plan going into the game…”

I must have missed that info when it came out. Anyone know if it’s accurate? We didn’t have an offensive game plan going into Tennessee? What does that mean exactly? I can’t see there being no planning on offense and HC getting up there and telling the team “we’re just going to wing it and go with stuff we know.” How could we possibly go into such a big game with the playoffs on the line and not have an offensive game plan?

jahndont says:
    May 14, 2022 at 1:16 am
    ———-
    Great to see ya, Jahndoh!

I agree with your sentiment, and I don’t see anybody in the whole of America — much less the world — parroting Putin’s talking points but for one exception: Alexander Lukashenko.

There’s no reason for us to get mired in yet another endless proxy war like Afghanistan… haven’t we learned our lesson? The industrial war machine is hungry again, post-Trump. We haven’t the $$$, our own border security that we’re providing for Ukraine, and we have enough problems on the homefront right now.

I used to argue till I was blue in the face that GWB was correct on Iraq and Afghanistan… I was WRONG… VERY WRONG. Crazy to me how the hawks have become doves and the doves have become hawks.

We’ve ‘essentially’ declared war on a nuclear superpower… first time in the history of mankind for such a brazen move. India vs Pakistan (neither are superpowers as of now) is scary enough, but this has all the makings of WW3 written all over it.

WHY aren’t we trying to broker peace, instead of playing a game of ‘Russian roulette’?

Think about this…

Then factor the Burisma dealings in Ukraine, implicating the Biden’s, Pelosi’s, and Romney’s… including many others.

Are we trying to fight a war to protect our handlers?

• New Age says:

MF12,

I truly hate that with our economy in shambles that we are wasting 40 BILLION on Ukraine right now. A huge number of weapons sent there have already been captured or sold by profiteers. Why don’t Americans get this kind of support?

Alright, I’m done talking about politics… my point has been made, and I do NOT want to see WWIII occur. Is that reasonable? Yes, I’m most concerned about our future as HUMANS.

I’m most interested to see if we add another FA after we’re able to ascertain our weak spots, pre-TC.

“A gunman sporting a rifle and body armor opened fire in a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, killing at least 10 people before being taken into custody Saturday afternoon”

And he was wearing camo too. When is this Fing stuff going to stop?

85. Wyoming85 says:

May 14, 2022 at 5:45 pm
    For whatever reason how a lot of these shooters roll. Think the survivalist tough guy thing.
    ———————-
    Please tell me how these shooters roll in Chicago and Baltimore… are they wearing camouflage as well? Maybe they wear MAGA hats, as was the case with Jussie Smollette. LOL

Why are you doing a tit for tat thing when a fucknut just killed 10 people shopping?

Because it was turned into a racial matter. THAT’S WHY.

I’m fucking tired of NOTHING being said of all the weekly murders in Chicago and Baltimore, but one person is absolutely condemned based on the color of his skin… and he happens to be WHITE.

That’s racist as FUCK, and you know it. So should Stanger. 😡

• Krishna says:

We’re there mass shootings in a grocery store in Chicago and Baltimore, too?

New Age says:
    May 14, 2022 at 5:47 pm
    MF12,

—————
    MF12? That one is new to me! LOL/JK

+100000000000000000000000000
    I totally agree, man.

Guys, I DESPISE racism… in any way, shape, or form. That’s the way to be.

Can’t stand people judging me for the color of my skin, so I can’t judge people for the color of their skin. EQUALITY is ESSENTIAL. And all I see nowadays is the media giving a free pass to POC for their transgressions, while ‘white people’ are made to pay the ultimate price for their transgressions.

M13, you’re doing exactly what many of you claim the media does. Who cares what color the guy is or what his reason was, he ended 10 people’s lives. This is why this country is so fucked up.

That’s incorrect. EQUAL JUSTICE for ALL.

THAT is why this country is so fucked up. Obamunism has tilted the scales, going for ‘equity’ instead of EQUALITY. That’s communistic as fuck, Bro.

Krishna says:
    May 14, 2022 at 6:06 pm
    We’re there mass shootings in a grocery store in Chicago and Baltimore, too?
    ——————-
    No, but there was a POC who intentionally ran over and killed many more as they paraded in the spirit of Christmas, 2021. Many of the victims were elder women and young children. That story got buried into page 17c of the NYT, and the media refused to cover it.

EQUALITY means EQUAL JUSTICE for ALL.

The FBI is already stating that this appears to be a hate crime and there seems to be a manifesto from this piece of shit.

Biden will blurt out bs like that too we’ll see, but so what we know some people are racists, how does this change the mental issues or anything in general?

The FBI? Seriously? You mean the ones who have been proven time and again to falsely manufacture evidence against their political opponents? The same ones who INTENTIONALLY drop the ball regarding terror threats to our country… only to have it come back to bite us in the ass?

Bro, c’mon. You are WAY smarter than that!

We certainly agree, regardless, that this shooter is a piece of shit, so don’t get me wrong. But if this shooter was a POC, he’d already be out on bail. THAT’S REAL

Did I say the media causes these shootings?

The media propagates these events, escalates things and causes divide, as instructed

Dude has a mental problem, that’s it they should leave it at that, but they want to rile up their base

+100000000000000000000000000000000000

The guy is white and not from the community and went into a black neighborhood and murdered people while wearing military gear. Yeah let’s pretend we have no idea what kind of person this is as if they don’t exist. Stanger had it right and then people start calling him out. This was a radicalized extremist whether you want to believe it or not. I hope none of you end up being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We have hate crime laws, if that’s what this is, then prosecute it as such and that’s it

What we shouldn’t do is riot across the country, why do you want that Tim?

If you don’t, why are singling this one out.

Aiight Boston sucks, go Canes

Steve, follow the evidence. I never said riot across the country. But I’m not naive that fucknuts like this exist. I’m not a fan of everything being about race, but it was for this guy and it is for many others. We have to stop acting like it doesn’t.

96. jahndont says:

People were mass murdered. Some are worried about the media responses to it rather then address the tragedy that happened. Look over there! Nothing to see here!