SuperBowlXLIXLogo

Is everyone all oinked up for the Superbowl.  It’s the Big Game after all, an unofficial American Holiday.  Did you know the Superbowl is the second largest day of food consumption in the US after Thanksgiving?

Super-Bowl-Food-Ideas-4

Did you know that if you eat pork on Superbowl Sunday you will not only die a painful death but your body will keep farting post-mortem so much so that your family cannot visit your grave?  These undisputable facts have been known to many of us for decades, just like the obvious fact that the Superbowl is a meeting between the two best teams in football.  Which makes me want to sing a song to you…but…

AccousticPiggy

I’m just not feeling it.  Given that these are the two best teams in football it would seem logical to most of us, who love the sport, to be eager to watch the game right?  But that is not the case…some piggies aren’t looking for anything logical like Superbowl Sunday, they can’t be bullied, bought or reasoned with…some piggies just want to watch the world burn!!!!

ThePiggiesarecoming

Especially those Cheating bastards from New England!!!!!!

(Piggy smashes his guitar)

CheatsBurning

But don’t let me stop you from watching the Superbowl.  Sit back and enjoy the Superbowl everyone.  You never know what will happen.  Maybe a bus will fall from the sky and land on the Patriots sideline.  Maybe Katy Perry will have a wardrobe malfunction.

KatyPerryOinked

Maybe, if we are lucky, the sounds of boos will ring in the ears of the NFL and it will lead to appropriate action against the Patriots after the game.  But for now, just know you are watching the Seahawks vs the disgrace of the NFL and enjoy!

This entry was posted in The Porcine Oddyssey. Bookmark the permalink.

307 Responses to The Porcine Oddyssey #89 : Super Bowl XLIX edition, Some Piggies Want to Watch the World Burn

1. jetsssuck says:

I’m first again. What a streak

2. jetsssuck says:

this will be the reaction of seattle fans

3. professor lou says:

There’s a football game today?

4. professor lou says:

I watched the video posted yesterday from Kimmel and I think Affleck and his butt fuck boyfriend Damon did it. LOL

5. professor lou says:

Katy Perry sings like a cow that is dying.

My son comes home from school on Friday and says “Dad, did you know the Patriots cheated by deflating the footballs?”.
    Me “Yeah, they are a really bad team buddy”.

Your score is: 4663 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 14: La’el Collins, OT, LSU (A)
    Round 2 Pick 15: Derron Smith, FS, Fresno State (B)
    Round 3 Pick 14: Tony Lippett, WR, Michigan State (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Ellis McCarthy, DT, UCLA (A-)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Tyler Varga, FB, Yale (B+)
    Round 6 Pick 15: Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson (B-)
    Round 7 Pick 15: Cam Thomas, CB, Western Kentucky (A)

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins · 13s13 seconds ago
    GM Dennis Hickey was awarded the Steinberg-DeNicola Award For Humanitarian Service.

More: http://oak.ctx.ly/r/2ewu4

Well that’s better than calling them whores I guess? 😕

Good morning all! Congrats to Hickey! Now do something even more memorable and get the Dolphins to the Superbowl!

No pigs will be harmed in the superbowl food at my house. I made chili yesterday, and adding queso and chips, some fresh pico de gallo and guacamole, cheddar garlic biscuits.

Is it really a wardrobe malfunction if it was planned to happen?

I’m going to a brunch this morning for my nieces 16th birthday. I ain’t making any promises! lol

13. Try Pod says:

I have no intentions towards watching the game. My wife and I are painting the last room of our house. We bought it over 7 years ago, and have painted/updated 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, 550 sqft basement w/ 13’10” ceilings, loft/office, and 2 of the 3 bathrooms. We have our bathroom to go. We need to organize the garage, which we’ll do this spring, with shelving and whatever. And after my wife finishes her master’s in counseling next spring, we’ll start looking for a new place so we can likely start the process all over again.. I know- definition of insanity…

You will be proud to know that no pigs will be hurt TODAY!

15. Try Pod says:

Bob Marley would have been 70 on Feb 6. Wow.

See you guys later, out for brunch now! Enjoy your day!

17. Try Pod says:

Piggy,
    Post-mortem farting? I did not know that. I will keep that in mind. Lol
    Your piggyshopping skills are beyond awesome, by the way (I still chuckle when I think about Jahn using “piggyshopped” in a post).

18. jahndoh says:

“herdfan says:
    February 1, 2015 at 10:04 am
    Is it really a wardrobe malfunction if it was planned to happen? ”

Sure it is. That’s how bottle caps work. They’re planned to fail when just enough stress gets put on them. Speaking of..I won’t be opening any because I’m supplying a keg of Imperial IPA to the party I’ll be attending. 🙂

Cheers Dolphin fans! I always where my Fins garb to the Superbowl parties just to remind folk what a diehard football fan looks like.

I’m half to hear so many of you will not be eating pork this Super Bowl
    Another Piggy lives to oink another day

20. dbolt48 says:

Ha, ha…. Making a mesquite BBQ Turkey w/ Fresh Pico de gallo pizza tonight. Nothing better than fresh Pico!

• Brian in NY says:

That sounds delicious- recipe please!

• dbolt48 says:

Brian,
        For the Pico?

• dbolt48 says:

Pico:

2 Tomatoes
        1 red onion
        1 bushel of cilantro
        1/ 2 a lime

Optional to add spice or flavor
        1 jalapeño
        1tbs of minced garlic
        Salt & pepper to taste

• Brian in NY says:

Yes, and the pizza too please. Thanks.

• dbolt48 says:

Brian:

Bake a mesquite turkey breast ahead of time and carve it.

I usually buy Frozen bread dough and thaw it.

Roll out the dough on a pizza pan, rectangular cookie sheet works best

Pre-heat oven at 410
        Cook the dough itself 10-12 minutes
        Once slightly browned brush w/ olive oil and minced garlic.
        Layer Pico de gallo on top of that
        Layer Pico de gallo w/ sliced provolone & shredded mozz.
        Then top w/ mesquite turkey
        Place in the oven and cook until cheese is bubbling & slightly brown.

• Brian in NY says:

Sounds delicious dbolt. Thanks for sharing!

Ross, should make Philbin, Lazor & Coyle all watch the game together…Coyle watch Seahwaks Defense, Lazor watch Pats offense, & Philbin watch how the 2 HC’s are using game management, etc.

Go Phins!

Maybe the blog needs a recipe sharing page….I guess I should have left the Pinterest link on here and set up a page there. 🙂

Round 1 Pick 14: Leonard Williams, DT, Southern California (A)
    Round 2 Pick 31 (N.E.): Clive Walford, TE, Miami (Fla.) (B+)
    Round 3 Pick 14: Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF (B)
    Round 4 Pick 1 (TENN): Chris Hackett, FS, TCU (B-)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Geneo Grissom, OLB, Oklahoma (A-)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Tyler Varga, FB, Yale (B+)
    Round 5 Pick 23 (ARI): Charles Gaines, CB, Louisville (A)
    Round 6 Pick 15: Stefon Diggs, WR, Maryland (A)
    Round 6 Pick 30 (G.B.): Hayes Pullard, ILB, Southern California (B+)

GOT UP about 7:15 and walked 2 of my 3 dogs a half mile in a glorious Tampa Bay morning.–Returned home and told my wife “think I’ll lay down for about 15 minutes.” An hour later Mrs. OD returns to the bedroom and announces “Up and at ’em sleepyhead” just as our smallest dog leaps on the bed to lick my face!!

Then things got worse. Mrs. OD told me about the ISIS executions of two Japanese citizens and asked “Will the Japanese military go after these guys who did this?” I replied, “I hope so. –I hope they do it really soon.” Too many nations have stayed on the sidelines hoping non-involvement in the War On Terror will insulate them from the effects. Now, Japan knows (as does France) that ignoring this problem (and letting Uncle Sam handle it) is a WRONG POLICY. –ONLY a global policy that commits to the utter extermination of these vermin will bring success. –This is one issue where there’s no grey area. Either you are with us or you are against us.

Make no mistake; IRAN, a financial backer of ISIS, is against us. –It is high time that we terminate their development of atomic and nuclear weapons before such weapons are obtained by ISIS and those who think like them. We should terminate them with extreme prejudice, in my opinion. As President Netanyahu of Israel has suggested, diplomacy not backed by action will NOT produce the results we all want — a world free of ISIS.

Islamic radicals have declared war on the west. I believe they are sincere in their belief that all non-Islamic nations must be destroyed. While many moderates will suggest this is NOT a “kill or be killed” scenario, I would disagree. Educated people understand that, back in the time of the Crusades, both the Roman church and its enemies demanded religious conformity or DEATH. –Hence my distrust of organized multi-billion dollar religions. Unfortunately, radical elements do NOT share my views on religion. They’d rather kill those who disagree with them rather than live in peace with those of differing views.

So I see no viable option except to terminate with extreme prejudice those supporting radical Islam. Do NOT negotiate with them. Do NOT trade prisoners with them. Instead, be steadfast in hunting them down and killing them as fast as we can with whatever weapons we have at our disposal. I say this with the clear conscience that tells me this really is a “kill or be killed” scenario.

OD, there is much more than that, that meets the eye as proclaimed by the MSM.
      The Islamic State (Isis) commander in Pakistan has reportedly confessed to receiving funds routed through the US to recruit militants to fight in the Syrian civil war.

In fact it’s also been proven that ISIS gets most of it’s weapons from the US. There is a big shell game being played on the world stage my friend.

Welcome to the Hall of Fame Boys

Junior Seau
    Jerome Bettis
    Charles Haley
    Tim Brown
    Will Shields
    Mick Tingelhoff (vet committee)

Piggy,

What site do you use to draft?

“Did you know that if you eat pork on Superbowl Sunday you will not only die a painful death but your body will keep farting post-mortem so much so that your family cannot visit your grave? ”

LMAO and Well Done Pig. Hope some day we have another poster known as the Dancing Cow, or maybe the Feisty Chicken…….the possibilities are endless. Site just might end up Vegan.

I will cheer for ANYONE when they play the Pats.. Break some bones Hawks….

29. dbolt48 says:

Brian,
    One last thing about the pick&ST, make sure you don’t use soft tomatoes. Make sure there’s no sponginess at all.

1 bushel of cilantro ?? I am picturing a Hay bale here…

Pig, I said 3 receivers, TE is considered a reciver, well unless you’re Eggphew Done!

Time to start preppin, Go Hawks !! Have a Super Day…

Guess the Gronk Apple didn’t fall far from the tree. After getting her hand’s on Gronk’s NFL Comeback Player of the year award…….she spiked it. My guess is she does a mean body slam too.

For first time in 3 decades, the top seed in each conference has reached the Super Bowl in consecutive years.

“NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport said only one of the Patriots’ 12 game footballs was two pounds under the minimum of 12.5 pounds per square inch (PSI). The report said 11 were under 12.5 PSI but many were “just a few ticks under the minimum.”

But other reports say different. Man I’m hoping those were right.

The coverup continues….
      Go Seabuzzards!

It really doesn’t matter how far it is below the minimum
      That’s a threshold you don’t pass below

But if it is close enough, they’ll bring up the physics on air pressure given temperature drops and such. Would be much better for us if 11 of the 12 footballs tested the same as the plush toys used in the Puppy Bowl.

dbolt,

Will do- I’ve done a fair amount of cooking, but haven’t made pico yet. Can’t wait to try with tomatoes from my garden this summer!

ROTFLMFAO!

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    I do a show with @iHeartMiko because of what she brings to the table. Educated, well spoken, a former pro athlete, & a different take.

Can’t blame Omar for that one. She’s gold for him. Like a good shock jock…..she at least gets people interested in what she has to say.

Yeah, let’s take everyone’s mind off the Cheatriots!!! SMH

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the NFL is investigating the Falcons for piping artificial crowd noise into their stadium the past two seasons.
    The Falcons allegedly were pumping the noise through the Georgia Dome speakers when the opposing offense was huddling up trying to call its play. Atlanta could be looking at a stiff fine and loss of a draft pick if found guilty.

Round 1 Pick 29 (IND): Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon (B)
    Round 2 Pick 15: Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami (Fla.) (B)
    Round 2 Pick 29 (IND): Clive Walford, TE, Miami (Fla.) (B)
    Round 3 Pick 13 (CLE): Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke (B-)
    Round 3 Pick 14: Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF (B)
    Round 4 Pick 3 (OAK): Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M (B+)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Geneo Grissom, OLB, Oklahoma (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 25 (CAR): Charles Gaines, CB, Louisville (C-)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Tyler Varga, FB, Yale (B+)
    Round 5 Pick 15 (S.F.): Christian Covington, DT, Rice (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 15: Karlos Williams, RB, Florida State (A)

“Made $47 million last year and is reportedly on pace to make $1 billion in career earnings.”

Another reason to hope Tom gets sacked hard today……..cause that’s about Gisele.

Pork free day for me as well Piggy. Going to my aunt’s house and the menu is highlighted with home made meatball subs and grilled cheese for the kids. No pigs will be killed in the making of this SB party.

Ham Sausage, Chorizo, and Bacon Wraps.. All good here … 🙂

X

wow, only one ball was below the PSI limit. that’s amazing

btw if you are not busy this week, i have this bridge in manhatten i own and was wondering if i could stop bye and maybe sell it to you.

bacon wrapped sausage. but no harm, the pigs never felt it coming.

LOL ffr. Why I am sure why our Pig is one of the few who hates Hawaii.

ken

no way dude, you will get all pissy and smash it. only selling it to X. along with my deed to the moon

X

i have wanted to every christmas with my family to do that. cook a pig like that. only problem is my house is surrounded by pine trees. heck the whole subdivision. so if i tried it i would end up burning down the neighborhood. not that i care my neighbors are a bunch of assholes

X

and the best about cooking a pig like that. which i am sure piggy will love. is not only do you cook it but you buried the damn thing and cook it like that

Pig will never talk to me again, but we used to do it that way for our Rugby Pig Roast in college. We’d dig a hole and a bond fire pit right next to it. The party would be around the bond fire and we’d throw in embers over the tin-foiled (and pre-seasoned) pig in the hole every so often, sometimes with oil. Whole process took like 12-14 hours (worked in partying shifts threw the night).

Party resumed for a drunken-assed brunch in the late morn with some of the best meat you ever had. And just so Pig knows it wasn’t personal…other years we did the same with a whole cow quarter. Turned out just as good.

Ken
    are you sure there is no pork in those meatballs?

Manitoba should be ashamed of himself
    Think of all the piggies lost

Brunch was good, I ate no pork. Just Eggs Benedict, pancakes, french toast, bacon and sausage, but no pork.

OMG
    Its pig blasphemy everywhere
    BARBARIANS!!!

Drive by is over. I have to get ready to go to my aunt’s. Not really into this SB at all. If it wasn’t family I would probably just be hanging here and surfing on the blog but you alas I have to go watch this POS game. I am out. Peace to you all and cheer for injuries.

Go Russel & the Seattle Seahawks.

I watched the NFL awards ceremony last night (with my wife no less). Gotta say, I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was heartwarming at times, and overall, reminded me why I still love the sport, and that’s not ALL bad. Guys like Thomas Davis, Anquan Boldin, Aaron Rodgers, and all the things they do shows there are good people involved in the sport. The Thomas Davis video had me fighting back tears. Seriously.

Piggy I said they wouldn’t be hurt today!
    They have already been hurt in the past
    You can’t have bacon wrapped jalapeños without BACON
    Sorry my Porcine friend

I know I’m on here a fair amount, but have any of you guys seen Son lately?

No, but what is going on with MF13? He was very mad on the other blog about getting hacked from someone over here. Not good, I hope it all gets cleared up and is just a mistake of some sort. He’s a great guy.

C’mon now. That sounds paranoid man.

I think he just doesn’t want to be a part of this blog
        and we have to respect his decision and move on IMO

• herdfan says:

It’s really getting ridiculous. I hate even responding to this sort of thing, but all I can say is this. I don’t possess the capability to hack into anywhere. I do well to remember my own passwords to things. If I did have the ability, I can assure you it wouldn’t be to hack into MF13s computer. What in the world does he think he has on there that would be of any interest? A ‘great guy’ doesn’t go around making ludicrous accusations. and that’s some serious delusional stuff he’s saying. He needs to take some meds or something. And to think we all thought Home was the crazy one…..

I’m sure he is just busy with the family

Round 1 Pick 16 (HOU): Danny Shelton, DT, Washington (A)
    Round 2 Pick 15: Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami (Fla.) (B)
    Round 2 Pick 28 (DAL): Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon (A)
    Round 3 Pick 10 (NYG): Andy Gallik, C, Boston College (B+)
    Round 3 Pick 14: Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF (B)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Jamison Crowder, WR, Duke (B)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Jordan Hicks, OLB, Texas (A-)
    Round 6 Pick 15: Cam Thomas, CB, Western Kentucky (C+)
    Round 7 Pick 19 (DAL): Blake Bell, TE, Oklahoma (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 26 (DAL): Damian Swann, CB, Georgia (D+)

I like 6 of those players, and honestly don’t know much about the other 4

The REAL DRAFT will be a success if we can trade down from our #14 spot and begin to gain extra picks…IMO. I’d be very excited for Hickey then, hope he finds a trade partner or two. This is a stocked draft in some areas.

I love this draft Brian
      I elect you GM….lol

I don;t know how you got Ifo late in the 2nd

We would be better on D right away if you landed those three players as your first 3 picks

I think Cam Thomas and Hicks are nice guys to brign along on D as well

And Perriman might be a huge asset as well

Your score is: 4611 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 14: Landon Collins, SS, Alabama (B+)
    Round 2 Pick 15: Paul Dawson, OLB, TCU (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 14: Gerod Holliman, FS, Louisville (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M (A)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Tyler Varga, FB, Yale (B+)
    Round 6 Pick 15: Austin Hill, WR, Arizona (A)
    Round 7 Pick 15: Derrick Lott, DT, Chattanooga (B-)

I like Holliman a lot, but don’t see the need for 2 safeties. Like Ogbuehi and Varga too

I don;t think I want to take a safety in the first
      The S in this draft are just not that good
      Maybe Shaq Thompson if he is a safety

I think a true THUMPER in the middle that can Ball-Hawk too would be great!
        But if the other Collins is there I’m good with that! 🙂

• Brian in NY says:

I’ll take ANYONE in the first if they are:
        a) a playmaker at virtually any position other than QB or RB (I feel we are okay there).
        b) a permanent fixture on the OL for the next 5 years.

Mike E
    We do need 2 Safeties
    Jimmy is the only starting S we have under contract at the moment!

Wyo
    What happens to Reshad? Why 2 safeties?

As Bill Polian’s name came up as being one of the electees to the HOF, I wondered if Steve Ross ever considered Polian, a highly successful GM at both Buffalo and Indy, for the job Mike Tannenbaum now holds?? Oh, hell, why pick a proven WINNER when you can pick a proven loser like Tannenbaum??

Your score is: 4272 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 23 (DET): La’el Collins, OT, LSU (A)
    Round 2 Pick 15: Derron Smith, FS, Fresno State (B)
    Round 2 Pick 22 (DET): Carl Davis, DT, Iowa (B)
    Round 3 Pick 14: Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia (B+)
    Round 3 Pick 24 (DET): Tony Lippett, WR, Michigan State (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Kwon Alexander, OLB, LSU (B+)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Tyler Varga, FB, Yale (B+)
    Round 6 Pick 15: Cam Thomas, CB, Western Kentucky (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 15: Sam Carter, SS, TCU (F)

Wyo
    Jimmy Wilson is a FA. I have no problem going with a rookie if he’s got talent to play the other S spot. In fact, if you’re drafting one at #14, he damn well be better ready to play now!

Brian, you sure about wanting a 1st round pick to be,
    B) a fixture on the OL for the next 5 years?
    I keep thinking of Pouncey…lol
    Give me a guy in the 1st round that scores TD’s or creates TURN OVERS! 🙂

I hear this guy hits like a truck WY

OD – I really like Polian. I listen to him often on his show on NFL radio. he’s a great guy to listen to. Great insight on the game, the inner workings of the NFL, and he’s a very intelligent, well versed speaker as well.

Wyo

Keep in mind, we also have Michael Thomas and Walt Aikens who will be competing at S.

February 1, 2015 at 3:48 pm

You probably want to cook him too you bastard!!!

Breaded and browned then put in the Dutch oven for 45 min!
    Melt in your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way can I go vegitarian……one of these is going down the gullet.

I’m picking the Seabuzzards 24-20

73. dbolt48 says:

I see WR Perriman picking up steam here 😄

I previously overlooked him
      but he is a big WR
      I would prefer Strong, White or Parker

but if we aren;t going to take a WR really early, Perriman is a nice pick

The other guy no one mentions is Sammie Coates
        and I don;t know why
        he has some talent

maybe a little more raw than the others though

• dbolt48 says:

Coates has the most physical upside out of ALL the WRs, but he has the most limited route tree.

Round 1 Pick 14: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma (B)
    Round 2 Pick 15: Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami (Fla.) (B)
    Round 3 Pick 14: Clive Walford, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Chris Hackett, FS, TCU (B+)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Lorenzo Doss, CB, Tulane (A)
    Round 6 Pick 15: Sean Hickey, OT, Syracuse (B-)
    Round 7 Pick 15: Jake Ryan, OLB, Michigan (A)

Address most glaring needs, with the thought that a FA vet DT & G is the right way to go as well.
    Tanny gets more young dynamic weapons and the Defense gets some new weapons as well.

Wyo
    Yes, ERFA for Michael Thomas

So that leaves us with Jones and Aikens under contract!
      We need 4
      If we get one or resign one I may come off of we need 2 argument! 😉

LMFAO @ Piggy’s HS Yearbook! Very funny!

Ok
    I’m off to drink and be merry
    Chat Ya’ll later

Yeah DBolt
    I agree
    Coates didn;t run a whole lot of different routes for Auburn
    I don;t think he will produce right away in the NFL
    but in terms of potential – he is kinda a bad ass

LOL @ GDP

Mike E; Thanks for the feedback on Ross selecting a proven LOSER in Tannenbaum over a HOF proven WINNER like Bill Polian. – – Does anybody get the feeling that Ross values a “yes” man more than someone who’s a proven winner capable of independent thought?
    ————-
    When I look down the roster of all the people Ross either retained from the prior owner or hired on his own, the closest I come to a really good hire is Hickey, who was cut loose by the awful Tampa Bay Bucs. Parcells, Sparano, Ireland, Mike Dee, Metamucil Carl Peterson, Tannenbaum, etc., etc., –And how about his “ALL GATORS DAY” in the home stadium of the Miami Hurricanes?? –Or his insulting of the Florida Legislature –a sure way to NOT get his issue of partial public support for the stadium improvements on the ballot?? –Ross’s ill-timed decision to flat-out donate more than $200 million to his alma mater, the U. of Michigan, right after failing to gain partial public support for the stadium upgrade, ranks as one of the biggest PR blunders in south Florida history!!

Randy — no he hasn’t done everything right, but he’s bringing shade to the stadium, mostly on his dime. And he got jacked in Tallahasse. I’d be pissed too. Would have moved on and learned, but then I don’t have $4.5 bil in payback behind me.

YOUNG STANGER: –“I’d be jacked, too?” -Well what did Ross expect after insulting every leader in Tallahassee?? If Ross thinks upgrading the stadium will compensate for a losing team he’s about to get a dose of reality. A 7-9 or worse season will produce huge losses in ticket sales AFTER he increases prices this year.–I have said it before and I’ll say it again: Miami WILL NOT get to a Super Bowl as long as Steve Ross owns the team.

Then you know the future better than me.

My impression was that it was moves by that one key state leader that stopped the plan from going through in the legislature…..and that is who he vowed payback against. Seemed a deal was in place and then backed down on…..least according to the news stories at the time. How did he insult every leader? For sure a lot of them are taking his money right now and say good things.

Great one GDP……..even if that one wasn’t even close to league specs.

Wish I had the tech skills to photoshop and do something with deflated Pat chearleader breast implants…….maybe that is one for the Super Pig to work on after he goes into the phone booth.

lol. so now the other site with its 50 post a day has to come up with someone is hacking them to gather interest. lmfao

like anyone is so intrigued what is on some ones compute. if you want to hack some one hack pine. you will see a million and one uses for a pickle jar.

It’s not a competition. Just glad that the drama is now far less and cross board rather than on the same one. Makes for a more pleasurable experience.

FFR on his famous couch….

FFR on his famous couch….

if i lost about 100lbs

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 29 (IND): Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon (B)
    Round 2 Pick 15: Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami (Fla.) (B)
    Round 2 Pick 20 (PHI): Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State (A)
    Round 3 Pick 14: Clive Walford, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)
    Round 3 Pick 25 (CAR): Grady Jarrett, DT, Clemson (B+)
    Round 3 Pick 29 (IND): Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke (B+)
    Round 4 Pick 6 (WASH): Chris Hackett, FS, TCU (B-)
    Round 4 Pick 25 (CAR): Charles Gaines, CB, Louisville (C-)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Tyler Varga, FB, Yale (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 15: Tyrus Thompson, OT, Oklahoma (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 21 (CINN): Derrick Malone Jr., OLB, Oregon (A-)

I did a lot of trading in this one

86. professor lou says:

For those of you talking about safeties lately check out Terrell Pinson, LA Tech.

Shit is not known to be happy Prof Lou
    But I think I get what you mean

I’m hoping there’s a lot of comments so we get a page turn. Yikes

Saw Brady get hit good one time. Almost feel bad for feeling happy about that.

More Brady hitting

So far these commercials suck

Shitty tackling by the Seahags

All right Seahawks!!!

Go Hags!

Good 1st half. I was very surprised at the shoddy tackling by the Seahawks.

Watching Missy Elliot, I suddenly remembered 2001

Does ANYBODY think Philbin would have gone for the touchdown with 6 seconds left in the half??—And did any of you see the clippings from Super Bowl VII that flashed across the screen?? –Especially the one headline that said “Who Says Nobody’s Perfect?” –What GREAT memories that brought back!!
    ————
    MANITOBA; YOUR Winnipeg Jets hat is working OK so far. DON’T think Pats will have the ball for two-thirds of the second half. –BIG penalty called on Pats (facemask) helped set-up tying TD.–Hope to see more of those flags later in this game.

I liked the Brady Bunch Snickers commercial.

Speaking of The Brady Bunch, if this game continues as is, Mr. Brady is going to need some consolation from Carol.

Let’s go Beast mode
    Finish this!

That was a great throw by Wilson
    Kearse should have caught that

How about that Chris Matthews kid? I’d love to get lucky on a kid like that someday. He made some very impressive plays tonight, not just simple catches.

This is how you want to be remembered

I know someone who really enjoyed that last commercial.

The flying pig in a commercial!

And magically ne gets a roughing call and not called for a clear PI. if this isnt the wwwf then I am a flying pig

I guess you guys are referring to Odyssey?

Great throw!

Come on Lynch

Ain’t karma a bitch?

What a stupid call!

You know Lynch was not going to be stopped.

Worst play call in the history of football

114. Try Pod says:

Coaching lost that game.

Seahags deserve to lose after that stupid play.

Amazing what a stupid play call that was by Seahawks
    Wort in Super Bowl history

With any luck the whole pats team will crash and burn on the way home and the nfl can go back to not being the wwf

118. Try Pod says:

I am just in shock by that call. I cannot believe how arrogant coaches can be. Wow.

UNfucking Believable!! –Pete Carroll’s stupid call cost his team a championship!! Boy, the Patriots sure did not deserve this one

Kills me that the Patriots win when the Seahags snatched victory from themselves.

What a horrible way to lose the Super Bowl
    Suddenly I don’t feel so bad for the packers

Bad bad call

Pete Carroll you stupid mother fucker. You have one of the best backs in the league, and you pass from the 1/2 yeard line? You deserve to lose after that call.

Would it be wrong if Belichick gave Pete Carroll the choke sign at his throat?

finfanrob says:
    February 1, 2015 at 10:03 pm
    Worst play call in the history of football
    I said to my wife after that play “That was the worst call I have ever seen in my entire life”.

The Seahawks show zero class at the end of that game.

What a dumb fucking call
    I’m still in shock

I hope all we hear is how Carroll lost the game, not that the Patriots won it.

128. Try Pod says:

The consolation for me is Richard Sherman got his- lol.

Yep

Says it all

WOW, this season has left a serious bad taste in my mouth, from another Fins collapse to Tannenbaum’s hire to the Patsies winning a game they absolutely deserved to lose!–Bring on baseball!

OD – The Tannenbaum hire wasn’t as bad as you think. I mean that.

Fuck you Pete Carroll. Fuck you.

Goodnight OD! Sorry man

LET’S GO METS!!!

What a shame
    Legacy still tarnished

Well wasn’t that just FUCKING fantastic!

On to the NFL draft

Pete Carroll is dumbest coach ever. He knows talent but can’t call a game

Coaching 101 says from the half yard line with a back like Lynch and still with a TO, you run again, you don’t throw into traffic in the middle of a short box…WTF was Bevelle & Carroll thinking???

Pats didn’t win, they were given the game on a silver platter!!! SMH

Hell, if anything it should have been a QB keeper and Wilson run to the corner, then cut back inside.

141. professor lou says:

February 1, 2015 at 9:08 pm

______________
    Travon Van:

_______
    Jarrod West:

that had to be one of the worst ends ever to a sb. one of the worst coaching decesions ever in the history of the game. they should rake chokarrol over the coals with that call.

can we finally put to bed that wilson is a big game qb and he lives buy lynch and the defense.

and buy wasnt a typo i meant buy, his rep is bought with the d and lynch.

Emmett Smith called it the worst play call in football history. I think he is right.

I am trying to think of a worst or similar piss play call in a big game moment that rivals this one and I can’t think of one. Pete Carroll made Joe Philbin look smart.

Still frustrated, and I refuse to watch any sports show. I don’t want to hear anything about this game. Ugh!

ken

it was like having a woman waiting and ready for a night of some some and then saying hold on. i need to call my mom and see if she says if it ok. lol

Lou
    We’ll pick up one of those guys and we’ll cut them after training camp. THEN, they will end up like Chris Matthews. You know that, silly! lol

mike

lol and i do feel sorry for my brother in law who is from boston. but after that play and the game ended i just put on a show of cops. fuck him for being a cheats fan.

Brian:
    I do not think Carroll calls a good game. He evaluates talent very well but I remember from his days at USC that I thought he was a poor game caller. He won games because he paid for the best talent on the field. I remember the national championship game vs. Texas and his decision to go for it on 4th and 2 near midfield when he had a lead in the 4th. He gave the ball back to Texas who took the ball on short field and won the game. He calls stupid plays and makes dumb decisions in big situations.

i did my job for him having a sb party. but i dont have to listen to it all. but at least it isnt how the pats won but more how chokarrol blew the game.

I am not that emotionally invested in this game because I hated both teams but still disappointed the Pats won. How they won makes it even worse imo.

FFR – It’s not the Pats fault that Carroll choked, but they still get all the glory.

My buddy texted me and said there is a riot watch in Seattle

you do have to feel for seahawks fan. i mean my god three chance from the 1 with lynch. and you throw the ball. just still stunned by how stupid that was

Did I see Mike say he would like get lucky on a kid…. Filthy bastard.

mike

never said it was the pats fault. even if they got a few gift calls. one with the roughing and one none PI after they scored. doesnt excuse their cheating. but this game is all on chokarrol.

If that was a Dolphins game I would have lost my shit. My TV would have been smashed if the Phins gave away a SB like that.

D

mike is like that. well ok a kid, but we all know he would have to be married

lol @ ken.

i thought about that too. if a fins game. i think i would be in the papers tomorrow. like tampa man slaughters his whole family and we found 15 nlcs chained up in his basement.

(hey they are nlc’s they get to live)

2nd and goal at the one with the best short yardage RB in the game and the best running QB in the game and the HC calls a pass. Wow. I still can’t believe I saw that.

it wasnt even just that call. it was way more then that. a 10 point lead and in this day and age you lean on your D to close out a game. petey boy blew the old 4th qtr.

A 10 point game vs Brady in the 4th quarter is never a safe bet but Marshawn with the 3 chances from the 1 is as close to a sure thing as you will get in pro football. It is fuck up of monumental proportions and you almost wonder if Carroll can recover from something like this.

Alright. Office just closed for snow tomorrow so at least I can sleep in. I am out to get a head start on that. Peace to you all.

‘It is fuck up of monumental proportions and you almost wonder if Carroll can recover from something like this.’

and that ought to end the thoughts oh him a coaching genius. a choking one yeah but not a coaching one

ok a long long day i am out all take care and have a nice night.

Ken says:
    February 1, 2015 at 11:31 pm
    Brian:
    Those are two plays. I’m not saying he hasn’t made some horrible decisions in his coaching career (who hasn’t?), but he’s also won 50 regular season games and made the playoffs 4 out of five seasons. It can’t all be talent, some of it has to be coaching too. Not arguing a case for tonights game either. As I said earlier, that was the worst call I’ve ever seen in my life.