Wedge Scouting Report: Breshad Perriman

BreshadPerriman5Wedge ID

I have to admit, when I first looked at Breshad Perriman my first thought was “Tentacle Excretion”!  I wasn’t impressed.  Buts its amazing what a fast 40 time will do to get you to take a second look.  At his Pro Day Perriman was clocked between 4.19 and 4.27 seconds.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

BreshadPerriman3

How did I miss this guy on my initial evaluation!  He must have ran right by me.  You would have thought I would have noticed the 6’2, 212 pound streak though…

The thing is, one of Perriman’s weaknesses is my pet peeve:  Hands.  Perriman had an uncharacteristic amount of drops at UCF.  But upon closer review, when I watch Perriman, I see a guy that catches with his hands, not is body.  Its not a fundamental flaw in technique.  Its sort of an inexplicable lapse of skill.  While Perriman has some drops, he also has some great catches where he fights for the ball – and I love that!

BreshadPerriman1

Perriman’s production at UCF is hard to miss.  In 2013 when the #1 pick of the 2014 draft was his QB, he had over 800 yards receiving.  When Bortles left UCF you know what happened to Perriman’s stats?  They got better.  In 2014 Perriman had 1044 yards receiving on just 50 catches.  That’s over 20 yards per catch.  A lot of those catches went for TDs – he had 9 TDs in 2014.

BreshadPerriman7

In February Perriman was a bit of a secret among scouts.  But his pro day put him on the map.  The experts are talking about Perriman.  Lance Zierlein of NFL.com states “His drops will drive teams crazy, but his physical traits and ability to hit the big play should warrant early round consideration.”

This draft is full of big receivers.  Perriman sets himself apart from the others with his insane speed.  Perriman is a big play threat and will change the way opposing defenses play against an offense.

BreshadPerriman6

I’m not too proud to admit that Perriman snuck up on me.  In my Galaxy we have a weapon that does exactly that.  We take this satellite, send it revolving around an unsuspecting planet broadcasting Barney Miller re-runs.  All of the sudden a laser shoots out of the satellite at the speed of light and destroys the planet.  It’s awesome!   The Alien Weapon of Destruction that best resembles Perriman is the Revolving Laser of Death.  Try to be on the lookout for it.

PerrimanLazor

Watch some Perriman Highlights Here!

This entry was posted in SCOUTING REPORTS. Bookmark the permalink.

401 Responses to Wedge Scouting Report: Breshad Perriman

Nice work Piggy! I like Perriman, but I think 14 is a bit high for him.

I was just catching up on last night’s blog. I don’t know if I like the idea of trading a #1 next year to trade up to get White. Don’t get me wrong, I love White, but is it worth it? Maybe I am still feeling the sting of the Jordan flop (thusfar), and seeing Beckham Jr. explode with the Giants last season after the Bills gave up a ton to get Watkins, but I am hesitant to do it with all of the WR talent in this draft. I would consider doing it if there WASN’T a lot of talent this season, but that is not the case. The question I ask myself is “If we can get Parker at 14, is White going to be that much better than Parker and whomever we would draft next season?”.

3. jetsssuck says:

New layout of blog or are we experimenting? When you get old you don’t like change because it takes away time and what’s left of it during your lifetime.

4. jetsssuck says:

here’s a good recipe I invented. veggie mix=cut up carrots 1/16 inch thick ,celery,green/yellow squash,small red onion,green beans cut up small pieces,eggplant cut into small pieces but cook 1st in oil then added into veggie mix,cucumber cut into small pieces.
    Put veggie mix in hot oil and season with ground oregano, italian seasoning and finally garlic powder.Mix season with veggies and add pasta like penne or ziti,mix well then you can add your spaggetii sauce or alfretto sauce. Top it off with romano or parm cheese.

MY SINCEREST THANKS to all of you who enjoyed my little report on game # 10 of the PERFECT SEASON. –Just to clear up any confusion, all those 1972 Dolfans who could NOT get tickets to this ultra-important game (which was blacked-out like ALL NFL games that season within 100 miles of the game) were driving to Naples or Ft. Pierce to see the games on regular TV stations that existed in those two cities. They were NOT driving 120-125 miles to see them on satellite TV, which, basically, did not exist in ’72. –A friend who drove to Naples to watch this game on a regular TV station in the Naples area said he almost missed the kickoff because he had to wait 30 minutes TO PAY HIS TOLL before getting to a bar that had the game!! BARS in the Naples and Ft. Pierce areas did AMAZING business in 1972!
    —————
    Late last night, the U of Miami scored 3 unearned runs after two were out to tie FAU at 3-3. –The Canes eventually won the game in the 10th with their ONLY earned run of the game. So FAU won the first game against Miami 5-3 in Boca Raton. The “U” won last night’s game. –IN a few days, FAU will return to Coral Gables for the 3rd and deciding match-up this season with Miami. It ought to be a dilly!
    ————–
    OFF to work. Me and the Mrs. still feeling pretty bad. Maybe todat will finally bring some improvement. –Talk to all of you after work..
    ————–
    PIGGY, congrats to you on another fine report. A really solid effort!

Good one Piggs, nice job with Perriman.

If you see Abe Vigoda hovering over head bend over and kiss your ass good-bye.

7 votes for Dallas so far

lets get a few more

Vote on the poll

Brian, I was just suggesting an option to trade up if we’re going for it.

Rob Rang posted a story about the Dolphins possibly moving up in a Sammy Watkins/Julio Jones kind of deal to acquire Kevin White

The Dolphins go from 14 to top 5 in that scenario and give up the 1st next year

10. dbolt48 says:

Nice write up Pig.

Nice write Pig — I think the drops would drive me crazy…..but guess if he gets open when others wouldn’t that would make up for it.

“At his Pro Day Perriman was clocked between 4.19 and 4.27 seconds.”
    Is the difference there btwn multiple 40 runs or who was holding the watch? Reason I ask is to know whether that 4.19 was official…….would be better than anything ever at the combine I think.

At pro day
      guys are clocked by multiple people
      I think there is no official time

between 4.19 and 4.27 is blazing fast – even at the low end

Thanks. Figured that was it, but was wondering if in good faith I could call it the fastest ever……sounds like not. But still fast as anything…..particularly given his size.

Agreed, good writeup Piggy.

Stanger, there have been other insane 40 times at pro days that don’t go down as ‘official’.

Where the F is spring? This 38 degree nonsense is bullshit!

LOL, I hear ya. Tomorrow gets us out of this BS.

I love spring, I love the 60-70 degree temps. I really don’t want to transition right into the 80’s and 90’s, without getting those beautiful 60-70 degree days.

Good report Piggy! Nice job!

Stanger

At worst, if they were .2 seconds off, he’s still running 4.37, which is fast. (Breshad Perriman)

Mike E, the forecast after today is exactly what you’re looking for.

I’m glad I don;t have to spell his name anymore
    Cowboys sleect Odighizuwa

Broncos are on the clock

Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60s
    So there is that to look forward
    and the weekend might be really nice

There were reports that Darrell Green, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Randy Moss ran sub 4.2. Also that little WR Foster we brought to camp a few years back reportedly ran a 4.19.

Ted Ginn Jr. ran 40 yards out of bounds at 4.10

Some one voted “other”
    FYI the other vote is DJ Humphries, the OT
    in case anyone else wans to go that route

Anyoen know whay Bell is suspended 3 games and Blount only 1 game

didn’t they get caught doing the same thing together???

I was reading the article from Pro Football Talk about us trading up into the top 10. Then I read the comments at the bottom.

Piggy – Is this you?

pantsfreezone says:Apr 9, 2015 12:32 AM

I’m strangely okay with it AS long as they take Cooper or White.

23. Al in MIA says:

PIGGY
    BELL 3 games and BLOUNT only 1? LOL SMH
    FUCK THE NFL
    Bell got 3 because he wasn’t wearing a Patriots uni.
    fucking joke

24. Al in MIA says:

I’m not a fan of trading up to get White either. Every year someone will emerge so giving up those extra picks where you should be drafting at other positions is poor management of draft. White, Cooper, Parker are not at the Julio Jones level IMO. I think Cooper is the most talented of the 3 and if the team traded up to get a WR, I’d hope it is for Cooper.

Otherwise, there will be WR options that fit Miami’s system at 14 (Strong is close to Parker IMO) and beyond -> Perriman (really, his hands worse than Wallace? that’s hard to do), Hardy (wowzers on the YAC), & Dorsett (Ty Hilton clone) can all ball.

Those guys who were the highly paid X receivers for Miami the last 7 years (Marshall & Wallace) were not 1st rders and the same problems they had coming out of the draft then they still show it today so sometimes flaws can be exaggerated in terms of what they bring overall to the position (toughness/speed).

The discussion is if the team covets one of the top WRs. It’s just another discussion being that we’ve already seen 17,284 mock draft options. LOL

I don’t think we need to trade up for a WR, it’s so deep this year, and I’m not sure how much better the top 3 are than the next bunch (Perriman, DGB, Coates, and Agholor). Honestly, I wouldn’t even mind if we targeted Dorsett. I’d rather keep our picks, but I won’t crazy if they think Cooper or White is what we need to get into the playoffs and make some noise.

Also keep in mind Landry wasn’t one of the top WR’s, and he fared very well last year.

It all depends on how deep the team thinks this WR class is. It’s just another option if we want to add the cream of the crop as opposed to one of the supposedly deep class later. That’s an option too but we’ve already covered that in 17,284 mock drafts. LOL

No doubt. IMO, we’re not just a WR away from being contenders, but that’s how I feel. I’m just a fan on the outside looking in. I think we need an upgrade at OL, LB and CB, and I suppose we can still do that if we trade up, but I can make an argument that trading back in this draft would better suit us.

I don’t care how we go about acquiring talent if we become a playoff team and legit contender. We didn’t sign Suh to stay idle.

Mike E, the team might not be as concerned at those positions as we fans are. They might like who they have and believe more in their development than we do on paper.

If the team feels a player like Cooper would be a big difference maker go get him. If they feel quality WRs are available later that’s fine too. It’s just another discussion.

The popular view this time of year is always more picks for obvious reasons. But we’ve seen that before and how 4 or 5 of them don’t produce the way we had hoped right away.

I’m of the opinion that we need impact from the draft, not 2-3 year developmental players. Been there done that.

Exactly Tim. They might think Tripp is ready at LB, Taylor and Davis are set at CB, and Thomas and Turner are good at OG, or maybe just one or two of those choices, but maybe not as many needs as we perceive.

Right. We have a lot of 2-4 year guys we need to step up and they’re going to be given every opportunity to do so. I think we need 2 impact players from this draft. It doesn’t always work out like you hope, 1st and 2nd round, but you hope for it. But a sleeper in the mid rounds would be great too.

Preferably one on offense, and one on defense, although even though an OG isn’t an impact player (If we need one, and I think we do), I think that would make a huge impact on our offense.

28. Al in MIA says:

GDP,
    This should give you some more wood…

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 6m6 minutes ago

Full Eli Harold scouting report here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2387655-br-nfl-draft-400-ranking-the-top-edge-rushers/page/39 … @DStylez_350Z

PRO PLAYER COMPARISON: Olivier Vernon, Miami Dolphins
      Like Vernon, Harold is a lanky, lean athlete with top-notch quickness out of the blocks, but he’ll need to develop into a finished product in the NFL. Also like Vernon, he has a chance to be a better pro than college player.

Vernon isn’t lanky or overly lean, he’s 6-2 270, Harold is 6-3 245.

29. Al in MIA says:

Interesting to see Jaelen Strong listed as tops (Hardy #2) among best performances vs top level teams out of the slot position.

Mike E, when I say impact player I mean a guy who starts or plays a lot because he’s proven to be good. So a guard can be an impact player. James was an impact player for us last year.

The best case scenario for us is Albert is ready sooner than later, Thomas settles in at LG, Pouncey plays at a high level back at center, Turner secures the RG spot and James continues to develop at RT. That’s what I think the team is projecting and we should too.

I also want to mention a dark horse at guard in Mark Asper. He played in Chip Kelly’s uptempo offense at Oregon and excels in the ZBS. He could be one of those guys John Benton has been known to develop.

31. Al in MIA says:

Fools gold (thinking it’s going to make an immediate difference trading up).
    It happens to all of them (where is Atlanta now after taking the jump with Julio? Their D went to crap).
    Where did Miami go after giving up picks to get Marshall thinking they were a WR away?
    Where did Miami go buying a guy like Wallace thinking stretching the field is all that was needed for RT?
    I can go on and on and on and on of all the teams that thought they were only a player or two away.
    At least when Denver signed Manning, they had just about every other position covered through the draft process.
    You can’t beat the experience timeline. whoever the Fins draft at WR will be behind a development curve.

Every situation is different.

I don’t agree about rookie WRs being behind the learning curve because they pass more now. We’ve seen it in recent years.

Brian, look at this lanky bastard.

33. Al in MIA says:

I’ve always viewed the whole team building process as “take what the market gives you” . Have to be patient with this crap and not give into temptation on certain guys.

Nuthin’ like a good lanky dispute. lol

There’s a woman my wife plays Pokeno with that lives in a development near us, and she says her whole family has experienced ghosts, almost daily, and she has a lot of pictures. Apparently, her house was built on a plot of land where a house was that helped a lot of the northern soldiers in the civil war, almost like a first aid house. She says there are so many there, it’s amazing.

I know ghosts exist. I’ve experienced it. I sometimes wonder if I saw what I think I did, but I know I got the friggin chills when it happened.

Another time when I worked at a pizzeria and I was alone, some weird shit happened and when I mentioned it to the evening shift they confirmed it and it was well known, but I didn’t know that.

• Brian in NY says:

I just read that an was going to post! That is absolutely fucking terrifying.

• Al in MIA says:

lol, that looks photoshopped as all hell.

35. Al in MIA says:

April 9, 2015 at 12:03 pm

Every situation is different.

—-
    Maybe so but it’s been a function of coaches just not leaving training wheels on I guess.

Landry/Beckham Jr seem to have been outliers (maybe not as much though).

My whole thing is that a 1st RD WR who isn’t physically imposing such as Julio Jones or MegaTron aren’t worth it (trading up for) but for some that seems the way to go.

You look at the top 10 leading WR from this past season and about half the guys were selected outside of RD 1 (many in RD 2); extend that list to top 20 and 7 out of the next 10 were not 1st RDers.

I think Miami can take any of the 2nd RD grade WR and be just fine next year (including getting Landry type contributions from them).

• Brian in NY says:

Kevin White is physically imposing, although I feel that Cooper fits our offense better. I tend to agree with you on the fools gold philosophy; I’m not a huge fan of it unless it’s a no- brainer , and there usually aren’t too many of those in a given year, if at all.

• Al in MIA says:

all these guys laugh at the 1st RD WR notion:
        Antonio Brown (6th RD)
        Jordy Nelson (2nd RD)
        Emmanuel Sanders (3rd RD)
        T.Y. Hilton (3rd RD)
        Golden Tate (2nd RD)
        Randall Cobb (2nd RD)
        DeSean Jackson (2nd RD)
        Alshon Jeffery (2nd RD)
        Steve Smith (3rd RD)
        Anquan Boldin (2nd RD)

4 votes!!!!

Come on guys

Vote you bacon eating bastards

37. Al in MIA says:

Can’t say that I’ve ever experienced a ‘ghost’ sighting.
    I’ve been at places that have apparently been haunted and also listened to other people’s stories on specific experiences at specific places.
    My opinion is that the mind is powerful enough to create its own reality.
    Also, for others, they tend to reduce an ‘unknown’ explanation into something mythical ‘oh its haunted’ type conclusion.

True. That’s why I question my sighting of a child at the bottom of the stairs in a house we just moved into. My wife, daughter and I always felt a presence in that house. I got the feeling they liked jazz when I would play it. The house was built in the 20s.

The other experience was when I was working in a pizzeria, I was in the back making sandwiches. A customer came in so I went to the counter in the front for a couple of minutes. When I went back to finish making the sandwiches, everything was in the fridge including the oil and vinegar which is not where I would put it. I also didn’t put anything away because I wasn’t done.

Other people who worked there said things like that happened to them too. When I told them my experience, two of them said oh yeah, the barber shop ghost. I got the friggin chills.

The place used to be a barber shop and closed when the guy died. This was under the slop sink on the floor in the back.

I’ve never seen a ghost. I’m a very skeptical person, so it’s not surprising I don’t believe that stuff.

Good to see Lance Zierlein giving Perriman some respect. He’s now mocking him @ #14 after knocking his hands early on.

Perriman is Kevin White 2.0. So why trade up for White when we could have Perriman, even in a possible trade down into the late teens & 20’s.

Jahn, would love to see you pick apart something you didn’t experience. LOL

• jahndoh says:

You know ghost exist the same way GDP knows Jesus rose from the dead. Done.

Oh that. Well GDP wasn’t there when Jesus lived so he could never confirm it. I know what I experienced because I was there so bad example.

The sighting could have just been my mind playing tricks on me which I said I questioned. But I know what happened in the pizzeria and I was alone, and I did not put multiple sandwiches and the condiments back in the fridge because I wasn’t done. Believe me, I was freaked out.

• jahndoh says:

I bet he “knows” every bit as much as you do.

You both believe in something that science says can’t happen. So there’s that. My daughter knows Santa Claus exists the same way.

I don’t care what you believe Tim, but you said you’d love to see me pick it apart. LOL I’ve probably said enough already so that’ll be it.

41. jahndoh says:

Al, these guys laugh at your list (ps, I’m just playing devils advocate here):
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Julio Jones
    Demarius Thomas
    Dez Bryant
    Jeremy Maclin

Keenan Allen was a 3rd round pick

• jahndoh says:

He shoulda been a first round pick. I hate when a post that amazing and convincing gets distilled down to a singular mistake which in no way refutes the thesis. But alas, I’m the dumbass making the mistake. LOL..

Lee Evans’ career didn’t really pan out the way he was projected but he did get off to a good start which is what we’re talking about.

Stanger, you should have gone to the bathroom and then came back into the room like this. LOL

The Colts are on the clock

Jahn

What were you going to pick apart, the fact that I don’t believe in ghosts?

• jahndoh says:

I agree with you. I wanted to know if Tim wanted me to argue that premise or keep my mouth shut. He invited me to open it but I’ve probably already said too much on the topic.

2 votes for Fisher?
    Who voted that way

Don;t you guys think the team that got eaten alive by the Patriots on the gground in the AFC Championship want a run stuffer?

jahndoh says:
    April 9, 2015 at 1:33 pm
    You know ghost exist the same way GDP knows Jesus rose from the dead. Done.

What a pitiful little BOY you are….I feel sorry for ya bro. Got to be a horrible existence being you seeing how you are just on here. Always clamoring for attention…Oww look at me, Oww look at me. I’m mr. knowitall….SMH.

Good Luck to ya is all I can say….LOL

• jahndoh says:

You don’t take it on complete faith that Jesus rose from the dead? You “know” it in anyway Tim doesn’t “know” ghosts exists?

I don’t know why you don’t skip my posts yet. LOL…

I should have said I think it’s possible for the reasons I stated, not that I know they do.

Jahn — I am sure ghosts exist. Here you are in one of your three incarnations. Have had problems with the “holy” part of that one, but have learned to accept it. Figure it is just subjective.

• jahndoh says:

PS, my life is fantastic thanks. Don’t waste your pity on me. Spend it on someone who needs it.

Jahn, I didn’t understand your last post at all. You didn’t address what happened in the pizzeria. I know you’ll probably say I put them away, but not sure how I put 6 subs that were not finished and all the condiments away within seconds of the customer coming in when I went right to the front immediately upon hearing them say hello. I gave them a couple of slices and a drink and went back to finish and everything was in the fridge. I stood there hair standing up on my arms and really creeped out because there was no explanation. I can’t explain it either, but that’s what I experienced.

• jahndoh says:

You may not have an explanation for what happened, but that’s not proof a ghost did it.

I don’t doubt your experience. I doubt your explanation of why it happened. Ever have dejavu? The mind is a powerful thing.

Yeah I can’t say it was a ghost, but then having others say oh yeah it’s the barber shop ghost because they experienced strange things like that creeped me out even more. LOL

Now I’m hungry thinking about those sandwiches. LOL BBL

Tim, you’re wasting your time with a jackass who can’t think for himself & only thinks inside a lil box built by ‘scientific hypothesis’s’ that suits him.
    Somethings are multidimensional & unexplainable Tim.

GDP — don’t think there is any doubt that Jahn thinks for himself. 🙂

• jahndoh says:

It’s the speaking for myself that gets me into trouble. LOL…

That and not following your own words.

“But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.…”

• jahndoh says:

Lol…if I had to guess for some random reason: “What’s Stangers favorite biblical passage”, that would’ve been the guess right there.

LOL Jahn — way I live my life….in the instance at least. Off the field, been in one fight since like 7th grade. Why bother?

• jahndoh says:

I admire that about you Stanger.

Thanks Jahn — just works easier that way. Would take a lengthy explanation, but I don’t back down either. Either extricate myself from situation or when I sense it right say “you wanna go? I don’t….but you might not like the outcome if you insist.” Then I get the guy’s buddies to pull him away.

I’m not sure what you guys are talking about

but I am 100% sure the Colts will not draft a ghost

Free agent Hakeem Nicks insists he’s not “finished.”
    “I’m nowhere near finished, man, and I want to prove that to the world and everybody,” Nicks said. “That’s definitely my mentality, but I don’t even want to talk about it. I feel like I got into that situation last year talking about it. I’m about to just go out there and prove it.”
    __________________________________
    Poor guy is having a hard time finding a team to sign him. I hope he’s not done yet…he was a very good receiver when healthy.

What with all these WRs that are out of work???

• jahndoh says:

The cost of them vs. the prospect of what the draft offered last year and supposedly, more of this year is depressing their market. It’s a bad year to be a FA WR. Glad for Hartline he got a contract so quickly, but with Nicks and Crabtree, it’s about injury questions mostly, and with Jennings it’s about age. With all of them, it’s about cost.

52. jahndoh says:

Lol @ Stanger.

GDP cease and desist. I merely stated that you take something unprovable and determine it’s truth on complete faith. Your personal attacks are unprovoked and quite frankly….unbecoming.

My little box built by science. Good one. LOL…

Unprovable to you maybe, but so are many of the things you say that you believe in. So who’s right and who’s wrong. It goes both ways, so don’t come on here all knowing and say something is unprovable because it doesn’t fit your agenda.
      That was my point!
      So prove that Jesus is unprovable, let’s put it that way, also prove ghosts are unprovable as well. We’ll all be awaiting this answer. 😉

53. jahndoh says:

Sorry if I killed the blog. In an effort to go back to football: Piggy, I agree with Stanger on the draft tampering charge!

You think that is tampering?

I just had the last 4 picks traded to the Dolphins for NBA draft picks

• jahndoh says:

My only followup question would be, how bad do the fins suck at Basketball to end up with 4 draft picks? 🙂

That is the key Jahn

I didn’t specify

When I said NBA I meant Nonexistent Badminton League
    we suck pretty bad

we did well on the trade value chart though

giving up picks to get into the top 10 seems pretty dumb to me when we have so many needs.

• jahndoh says:

I tend to agree, although if they do it I hope the player is an instant all-pro so I don’t have to worry about it.

Outside of the 1st and 2nd round, you think we’re landing starters in the 4th thru 6th rounds?

I would have to see what we are giving up
      I generally don;t like giving up future picks unless you are already a contender

I guess it depends ont he impact of the player too

I do like the player mentioned a lot – Kevin White

I think the prior similiar trades:
      Falcons for Julio Jones
      Bills for Sammy Watkins

helped both teams

but neither was aplayoff team last season

Jones did help the Falcons get to the NFL Championship
      I think he was abig reason why they were so good int hat little window
      but that defense has failed, maybe in part to not haveing those extra picks later

The Bills are so unsettled at QB it doesn;t make sense
      but I do think Watkins brings something to their offense, few other players can
      At the end of the day they are left with an open question at QB and no solution as to how to solve it in 2015 – so that is why their risk is probably greater than ours

I feel comfortable with Tanny
      There are few other places onthe team I feel confortable
      but I would feel better with more picks to address the areas I’m not comfortable with or iffy about

GD and Jahn, come on… no need to turn my story into a pissing match between the two of you.

57. jahndoh says:

Saw your reply above. I think you know this, but I want to say, I have no problem that you believe in ghosts even if I don’t. I have the same attitude towards most religious beliefs. Now, if you tell me you have to behead someone because a ghost wants you too, then…well…all bets are off. 🙂

Ghost might not be the right word. I do think that energy can do some strange things. But I can’t prove it. I’m also skeptical about a lot of things. Just don’t know how that stuff got in the fridge including oregano and stuff like that.

• jahndoh says:

There are some things that are currently unprovable that one day WILL be provable. At that point I won’t be skeptical of their existence 🙂

I’m going to go ahead and suggest that race, religion and politics are bound to lead to arguments when discussed

Doens’t mean they can’t be discussed
    Just means they are more likely than not to cause impasse

Like a bacon buffett

• jahndoh says:

I think you’re probably right, but refraining from even the simplest reference to these topics (which is how this all started) is impossible.

I’m not laying down rules
        and I agree it simpossible

I’m just saying…if there is a topic that makes peopel sore its not draft prospects or voting on my polls….lol

• jahndoh says:

Oh, I missed the thesis of this post.

Bacon Buffet!!!!!

the more and more I read about this WE class, the more I think we take a big ugly with our first pick and then wait until the 2nd & 4th for WR. I think we probably trade back for the 3rd we are missing and do something like this;
    R1P18 DT DANNY SHELTON
    R2P15 WR NELSON AGHOLOR
    R3P19 G ALI MARPET
    R4P15 CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU
    R4P18 ILB RAMIK WILSON
    R5P13 WR JOSH HARPER
    R5P14 OT TYRUS THOMPSON
    R6P15 FB TYLER VARGA
    R7P16 OG TAYO FABULUJE

I traded back with Kansas City four spots and got their 3rd, 4th & 7th round picks.

I couldn’t believe Shelton was there at 18 so I had to take him and put him next to / behind Sue in the rotation with the other guys. I think I did a pretty damn good job matching value while filling needs. What do you guys think?

60. I believe in the Boogeyman. Good day. 😛

West Virginia WR Kevin White notes that he’ll have private meetings “with at least the Tennessee Titans (No. 2 overall pick), New York Jets (#6), Chicago Bears (#7), New York Giants (#9) and St. Louis Rams (#10),” according to CBS Sports’ Dane Brugler.
    ________________________
    I really see the Rams going for him or Cooper.

tim,
    we have plenty of starters on the team that weren’t selected in the top 2 rounds. giving up picks to get into top 10 reeks of desperation by this FO. It reminds me of Ireland’s last year.

Matt Harvey and the Mets cruising over the Nationals 6-0 at the end of 6. 🙂

Colts exercised QB Andrew Luck’s fifth-year team option for 2016.
    It’s worth $16.155 million. In a perfect world for both sides, Luck will play under a different number in 2016 as part of a long-term extension.

Jahn

I realize the Bills could have had Beckham
    But that argument is all hindsight don;t you think?

beckham may be just as good or better
    But its hard to argue that watkins isn’t a special talent

I think if you tarde up – you are saying “this is the kind of player I want on my team”
    not necessarily that everyone else I could have had is not

Watkins makes the Bills a better team
    I think that is what is really important in terms of a trade up

66. Try Pod says:

I don’t believe in Destiny
    Or the guiding hand of fate
    I don’t believe in Forever
    Or love as a mystical state
    I don’t believe in the stars or the planets
    Or angels watching from above
    But I believe there’s a host of a chance
    We can find someone to love- and make it last

Boulder, not saying we have to trade up. Just discussing options because it’s possible.

Rockphin says:
    April 9, 2015 at 3:07 pm

hiding until her boyfriend leaves…

Rock, they call that a backdoor man. LOL

BoulderPhinfan says:
    April 9, 2015 at 3:05 pm

we can select a player with the 14th pick and get a starter. We don’t need to give up our 2nd and 4th also.
    Even better, if we can drop back 3-4 spots and still get a quality starter while stocking up on starter / depth picks it would be great. I like my mock above more and more.
    With the addition of Shelton we could have a DOMINANT front 7. DEEP too. at good rotation that will allow us to dominate and still have gas in the 4th quarter…

Dieke, Emmanuel DE 6-6 257
    Fede, Terrence DE 6-4 282
    Jordan, Dion DE 6-6 275
    Shelby, Derrick DE 6-2 282
    Vernon, Olivier DE 6-2 268
    Wake, Cameron DE 6-3 262
    Suh, Ndamukong DT
    Shelton, Danny DT 6-2 339
    Mitchell, Earl DT 6-3 310
    Coleman, Deandre DT 6-3 315
    Francis, A.J. DT 6-5 330
    Johnson, Anthony DT 6-2 304
    Johnson, Kamal DT 6-3 314

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I agree. trading back would be good. I have a feeling that the WRs will gone pretty quick this year though.

Dang, I missed the ghost discussion. I’ve mentioned here before I was haunted once so no doubt where I stand on this debate. 👻

The thing is
    sometimes the difference between winning and losing is just better players
    better starters

we might be able to sit at 14 and fill holes

but are we better than the next team by doing that

My big criticism is not necessarily how we should proceed
    I’m okay with adding less and adding quaility over quantity

but I’m not sure Kevin White as a prospect is as good as Julio Jones or Sammie Watkins were
    doesn’t mean he won;t be as good
    I just think watkins and jones were can’t miss kind of guys
    whereas white is a JUCO transfer and maybe has a little more to work on

If the prospective trade invovles next years picks, I likely to be more critical

If we gave up a 2nd and a 4th to move up
    and we were left with: #5 overall, two 5ths and a 6th
    it would be a little hard to watch LBs, DBs, and OGs come off the baord in rounds 2-4
    but its still adds 1 elite talent and depth in one draft and that can work okay

Colonpokey don’t care what you meant

He dropped his soap, get his soap for him!

Make sure you guys vote for the Colts pick
    So far we have 6 picks

Herd, please do tell your haunting. I don’t remember if I ever heard it.

76. Try Pod says:

I guess I can come out as a non-believer. Don’t believe ghosts exist, but won’t overly ridicule those who do- like my wife. Don’t believe Bigfoot exists either, nor the Loch Ness monster. Believe extraterrestrial life exists, not convinced we have ever had contact with it/them though. Believe (in) the idea of a creator (God), but not as he/she is represented by the popular religions, at least not in the last few hundred years.

Try — agree with all that, except don’t go after Bigfoot……that shiot is real. Seen it with my own eyes.

I’m basically agnostic on all of that. Life on earth is pretty wild as in awesome so I’m open to a lot of stuff.

To me Big Foot (primate) and Loch Ness monster (Plesiosaur) are very possible being that they’re just animals that are believed to be extinct. But they did once exist.

• Try Pod says:

It comes down to proof for me. If a Bigfoot exists, we’d have proof. Same with your dinosaur.

In the past for sure. But no way do either exist now……we’d have evidence of at least the remains of ones that died. Now in the ocean depths……different story.

Kool stuff on our Big Guy!

Try and Stanger, I’m not saying that either exist, but I would not be surprised due to where these creatures are rumored to exist – in extreme large forests and mountains ranges with little human habitats and very deep bodies of water.

But if Big Foot was still around it has been for hundreds if not millions of years. We’d find the bones.

And the Loch Ness monster is at least not in Loch Ness. Too observable, no way there could be enough to keep the gene pool going without the population being observed.

You want to say they live in mid-ocean at great depth……then I can’t deny. Every time the put a new probe way down there they discover new species.

You’re probably right on Big Foot.

On the Plesiosaur not really because them coming to the surface is what is rare.

Some one break the tie between Shaq Thompson and Jake Fisher in the poll

Stanger, it was reported months ago that Albert was way ahead of schedule. Some guys heal really quickly. I guess he’s one of them.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
    Dolphins preseason schedule:
    Week 1 (8/13-17): at CHI
    Week 2 (8/20-24): at CAR
    Week 3: (8/27-30): vs. ATL
    Week 4: (9/3-4): vs. TB

82. rgs322 says:

If we use a future 1st round pick to move up into the top 10 for a WR, so help me god, I’ll throw something through my friggin’ TV.

What if we did that and got the AFC Championship game?

• BoulderPhinfan says:

what if I won the lottery tomorrow? yes anything can happen.

• rgs322 says:

You think the Dolphins are a WR away from the championship game? We need upgrades on the OL and secondary along with WR. We need our early picks this year and next. In this day in age, with all the rules favoring the passing game, you just don’t need to give away multiple 1st rounders for a WR. … Personally, I’ll take Agholor in the 2nd plus my first rounders the next 2 years over any of the top 10 guys this year.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

save the TV. throw it at ross’ head for hiring these idiot in the FO.

The Packers are on the clock

Vote on the side pole

I see Boulder is already excited for the season. LOL

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I’ve seen this song and dance before. I know what the definition of insanity is and I’m not insane.

85. jahndoh says:

“what if I won the lottery tomorrow? yes anything can happen.”

LMAO.

Difference is the probability of the Fins reaching the AFC Championship game is over a million times better. Awesome one-liner though. kudos.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

well maybe it was a little overreach. 🙂

I love this time of year. Every fan thinks their team is going to the super bowl.

Busy today, missed all the fun . . .

My guess is Tim was stoned (Working in the Pizzeria), Ate a meatball sub (Which drained his mind even more) and then he put the subs down the counter, and Sal (The owner) grabbed them and took care of them himself. Then Tim, befuddled by the ghost made himself another meatball sub to take his mind off it. lol

• jahndoh says:

And being stoned he opened the fridge to see if there was anything to snack on in there and got so into a brick of cheese he put the oil down on the fridge shelf to dig in with both hands.

LOL…

True story: I once got home from work and went straight to the fridge to grab a beer. The next morning after searching the house for over an hour (and being late for work) for my keys, guess where I found them?

No, I didn’t smoke when at work and I was alone. LOL

Technically, you weren’t alone, because the the sub and oregano stealing ghosts were there too. lol

rgs, we added Suh and some other players and we also expect some young guys to step up this year, so know it’s not about being just a WR away. We haven’t seen this team yet so we don’t really know where we’re at. I was just asking what if we traded up and the result was the AFC Championship game. I didn’t say that’s what will happen if we make that trade.

Piggy

I know D-Bolt loves Jordan Phillips. He would choose him (if he were here)

Jahn, now if you put your keys, coat, shoes and fedora in the fridge, that would be similar to my situation. LOL

LOL @ Mike E, see you believe.

tim,
    You should watch some of our games from the end of season last year. I bet you won’t be thinking superbowl after doing that 🙂

rgs

Not that you need company, but from where I’m sitting, I don’t think we’re a WR away from being a Championship team. I agree with you on those positions you pointed out, but the FO may feel differently. If it happens, we’ll see who’s right. I hope they are!

I didn’t say we’re a WR away from doing anything just in case more people start running with that. I was replying to rgs saying he’d throw something through his TV if we traded next year’s 1st rd pick to move up. So I said what if we made it to the AFC Championship game, meaning would that ease the loss of a 1st in 2016?

94. Try Pod says:

I never took Jahn as a fedora-wearer… Birkenstocks, maybe, patchouli scented after shave…

Okay folkers, catch up later.

Try

You got me to google birkenstocks, I had no idea what they were.

Those are pretty much two in the same. Making a run is usually a one year deal, like making a huge trade at the trade deadline in MLB. Big difference is in the NFL, you have to do that before the season even starts.

Its not that we are a receiver away or even a Suh signing away

or that we are a contender

Its that we are average
    and we are agressively trying not to be average

Agressive moves can get you over the hump
    Or they can compeltely fuck you

Holding steady usually leads to contiuing to hold steady

Its hard to succeed/excel at anything and not take any risks

I think the point is that the team is ready to take risks and they have shown that this offseason

So let’s say the moves don;t work
    and they backfire
    I say so what, I know I don;t want to stay in the .500 range every year

Make the moves to get over the hump even if it means you fall down the hill

I’m aware of that Piggy, but I don’t think we have to mortgage the future to do it. Next year, our cap space is fucked, so trading our 1st RD pick really screws up next year. I’d rather draft Brett Perriman, or Sammy Coates or Agholor in the 2nd this year, than give up our 1st and next years 1st for Kevin White or Amari Cooper.

If we could package Dion Jordan and our 1st, I’d do that, because up until now, he doesn’t squat.

I see the logic in what you are saying
        I can’t say White will put us over the hump rather than Perriman

I guess my argument is more theory the factual
        because there are no facts
        We are just predicting when it comes to prospects

But its agressive
        and agreesive means we want to end the way its been

we do need to make bold moves to get past .500
        I’m not sure we made the right ones
        But I do think we are at the point right now where we kind of have to take the shot

99. rgs322 says:

Taking risks is not the issue, it’s the position they would be taking the risk on. I just don’t think in this day in age WR is worthy of a top 10/15 pick unless they are the next Jerry Rice. …IMO, QB, OL, DL, and secondary are 1st round worthy.

What about Julio Jones?
      I thinK Jones is the piece that made the Falcons offense click
      I don;t thinK Matt Ryan is the QB he is without a Julio Jones

Calvin Johnson?

Larry Fizgerald?

we have our QB, we have our OTs in spite of one being injured and on the mend, we have Suh and some pass rushers around him

So why not one big move for what you think is an elite WR

Some one like White might be the difference between scoring on a few plays that determine wins or losses
      There are so many games we lose on just a few plays

Why not win on a few plays by adding a playmaker?

100. rgs322 says:

How many Championships do those guys have?

rgs — depends on how good the player is. Who wouldn’t pick the next Megatron in the top 5? For that matter, if we didn’t have the best I could see taking the world’s best punter if we didn’t already have him……..but I might be biased on that last. 🙂

That would be a BIG FAT ZERO rgs

101. jetsssuck says:

olddolphan says:
    April 9, 2015 at 8:03 am

JETSSUCK, sounds delicious! I think I put on 2 pounds just reading the recipe!
    ———————————————————————————————————————-
    This is a low calorie healthy meal basically because of the vegetables. The penne or ziti is where most of your carbohydrates come from. If one has made enough veggie mix you can make a starter soup.Add ground cumin,pinch of dry mustard,lots of parsley,and basil.All one has to do is add 6 cups water, 2-3 chicken bouillon cubes,along with meat of your choice(sausage,hamburger,turkey,chicken,ground pork) then add 1 small tin italian diced tomatoes. Add 1 cup of ditalini number 45 pasta. This is very healthy meal also and can be made in 20-30 minutes if you have veggies already cut up.

Good job jetssuck! You’re the Chef of the Future! lol

I bet you know what that’s from too.

• jetsssuck says:

In hot oil and season with ground oregano which is very important because regular oregano doesn’t taste or smell the same, italian seasoning and finally garlic powder. This is a great smell like the finest italian restaurants have. The Italain aroma lasts for several hours. Don’t leave open your windows because the neighbors will come knocking.

Piggy

I think it’s all about timing. This a very deep WR draft, and the talent in the 2nd RD and maybe even the 3rd isn’t that far off the top. If it was like Kevin White or be stuck with Vince Mayle or Ty Montgomery, that’s one thing, but The 2nd RD talent is nipping on the heels of the 1st

With all respect to the rest of Pig’s nine warriors…….think it depends if one of the top 3 wideouts is there at #14. Based on how they typically fall versus projections each year, I’m guessing one will be. Hoping Trade Down, but if not thinking Parker comes our way.

That’s another reason not to trade up Stanger. Parker may be there, although I truly doubbt Cooper or White will be. Also, it depends on how they view Perriman. Zeirlein on NFL.com ahs always had Perriman as the 3rd best WR, just ahead of Parker. Maybe the FO does too, which would mean Perriman could be the guy at #14 if we don’t trade up, and Cooper and Whire are gone.

Actually, it’s a very slight difference, Perriman 6.27, Parker 6.26, but regardless, an equal of Parker.

Well — if they are close that makes it even easier. But I’m going to be real unhappy if we do a major trade-up. We just ain’t there yet.

103. jetsssuck says:

——————————————————————————————————————————–
    yes sattelight TV existed back in 72, we had one and several neighbors also had them,blackouts were not 100 miles of stadium they were 75. Port Saint Lucie was the closest one could travel to see Dolphin home games on the local channel. Most people didn’t travel north or west granted their were some but many people found local motels, bars and friends that had sattelights. Port Saint Lucie and Fort Pierce couldn’t handle the masses of people.

jetsssuck — think we all agreed with you on that before, even if it took a bit. You and your pirate buds were getting the satellite feed. But either way…..how silly was it to have the blackout when the stadium was already sold out? Can’t even think of a reason for that.

• jetsssuck says:

we were not pirates, we and lots of people had sattelights. The NFL owners made the rules back then but Nixon pushed for lifting the blackouts. When I was in the Navy late 70’s half way around the world we would pick up sattelight feeds for games. Sattelights have been around since the early 1940-50’s.

Sputnik was launched in 1957…..just saying. Might have been other transport methods though.

Piggy, that’s what I think we’re trying to do. Add players to help us get to the next level and there is nothing wrong with that. One future 1st round pick isn’t our future either if we’re already a good team and we already have some good young players. It’s colossal trades involving a lot of future picks that can really set you back. See the Redskins in 2012 for RGIII.

Where is Jordan Phillips?

Mike E, I’m not suggesting we have to trade up, just discussing the option. It’s about adding good players, not just hording draft picks.

I don’t mind trading up, I’ve told you that, but I don’t want to trade next years 1st RD pick, especially when next year we’re in cap trouble with Suh and Tanny.

I don’t think we’re in cap trouble next year because we’ve relieved a lot of cap space and more is likely to come next year. We can sign Tanny to an extension and have his 2016 salary really low. There are ways to work it.

I think Suh makes $28M next year

Yes he does, but then it drops down $13 mil in the next year…..just in time to clear room for the Tanny bump (least according to me).

Mike E, yes Suh’s big cap hit is next year but that doesn’t mean we’re in cap trouble.

Albert is over $10M, Grimes just under $10M, and Jordan Cameron (If he’s still here) just under $10M, and Reshad Jones a little over $8M, and we haven’t even factored Tannehill yet.

April 9, 2015 at 3:32 pm (Edit)

Herd, please do tell your haunting. I don’t remember if I ever heard it.

Yes you did, if I recall correctly you even commented on it. But it didn’t have boobs in the story, so you’ve forgotten it. 😉

The 5th YR option for Tannehill is about $16M

Like I said there are ways to make it work. I think this team is gearing up to make a 2 year run. If it fails, we’ll have to regroup and try to do it again. But the way we’ve been doing it hasn’t worked so I applaud going for it.

About my barber shop ghost story, what a lot of you aren’t taking into account was that when I told this to other guys who worked there, they looked at each other and said, the barber shop ghost, because things like that happened to them. So it wasn’t isolated to just me making up some crazy story. They said he likes to mess with you.

They said they would do stuff in the back then go back up front, and when they went back, it was all undone as if it was never done. Take it for what it is, I just shared the experience with you.

Good one on “The jugs are up”

112. jetsssuck says:

————————————————————————————————————
    If you really want to know the history of satellites google—- Darpa military satellites, satelight history or just radar history with radar basics.

If it works, you won’t hear me complaining. If it doesn’t though, and we’re cap-screwed next year, and can’t do anything about it, and we don’t have a 1st RD pick, I won’t be pleased at all.

I hear ya, or we could be good with the cap for a number of years and do what we’ve been doing. Sometimes when the opportunity is there you seize it. Players like Suh don’t become FAs very often. Sometimes a team has a really high grade on a prospect in the draft and think he’s exactly what we need. They know he’s going to be good just like some of us feel about prospects and we’re right.

Jeff Ireland spent a lot of his time building for the future. Lot’s of developmental good and solid players, very little special.

Ok, here it is AGAIN. lol
    This was about 8 years ago. An old boyfriend. I hadn’t thought of him in years, then all of a sudden there were all sorts of things happening reminding me of him. This went on for about 6 months, til I finally decided to google him to see what was going on with him, he was in a politically prominent family here, so I figured something would come up. And it did. His obituary. From about 6 months before, a self inflicted gunshot wound. Pretty shocking way to find out. Things kept happening, and one evening I was out to dinner with some friends who knew him from back then and I told them what had happened. When I get home, I’m locked out of the house. So I’m waiting on my front porch with my daughter who was about 7 at the time til we could get in the house. While we’re waiting, my doorbell, which had been broken for quite a while starts making this sound, a strumming, like a harp is the best way to describe it. The doorbell when it worked just made a regular ding dong sound, nothing like what it was doing then, and it went on and on for several minutes. My daughter heard it too, she was asking me why it was doing that. So I called someone to fix it a few days later, told them what it had done, they told me no way it could have made that sound and they looked at me like I was some crazy female. Anyway, some other things happened too, and finally it all stopped. But I’ll never believe it was anything other than some kind of haunting phenomenon.

That’s interesting

It does sound vaguely familiar but there you go.

Maybe someone just decided to install a harp sounding door bell to mess with you. LOL

Why were you locked out of the house, no keys?

• herdfan says:

Yep, no keys. We had gone with someone else to dinner, I usually went in through the garage, used the opener in the car, didn’t usually even have keys on me, they were in my car inside the garage.

That is really weird. Not doubting you, but there is the question of what happens and what you attach to it. I know in my worst break-up back in the day it seemed like every song on the radio was talking straight to me. Not saying that was the case with you, but I now realize I was just picking out the words that hit my situation at the time.

• herdfan says:

Yeah, but this wasn’t anyone I had thought of in a long time, it all started about the same time he died and I didn’t even know it yet.

Jeez, Herd types in one post, then takes her boobs and leaves . . . .

Herd

Was the guy a harp player, or guitar, or some string instrument player?

• herdfan says:

No, nothing like that. And this was from years before, but safe to say it had ended badly. I remember I would see him from time to time over the years, one of those things where you feel someone looking at you and I’d look around and there he’d be staring at me and he never said a word.

Stanger

Good point. It’s like when you get a new car, you always see more of them on the road, because you notice them.

His story really wasn’t like Herd’s or mine though. Putting unfinished subs, oil and vinegar, oregano, the knife, the paper to wrap them in, aluminum foil etc. in the fridge is not something I would do because a customer came in. If I had done it closing up because I was tired would be another thing. But I never closed the place, I was the day shift.

It was one of those commercial refrigerators with glass doors so you could see everything in there. When I saw where the stuff was, the hair on the back of my neck, on my arms stood up and chills went through my body. It was that I’m not alone feeling. I was uncomfortable going back there but I had too.

The fact is, I didn’t do it. The back door was locked and I would have heard someone coming in or in the back doing stuff. It wasn’t a big place. So that’s out. So how do you explain it?

You probably won’t agree, but we all do mindless things from time to time. I’ve put milk away in the pantry, or put cereal in the fridge. We do things unconsciously every now and again. It’s when you’re thinking of a lot of things at once, like you go into a room to get something, and then when you get there, you can’t remember why you went there.

• jetsssuck says:

put cereal in the fridge.—hey i put my cereal in the refrig what’s wrong with that…

Herd

Could just be a one of those weird coinkydinks. I know you don’t believe that, and you might be right, but that’s my guess.

119. jetsssuck says:

U no what is really spooky—-these designer drugs that make you do unusual things like streaking. How can they make people do the same crazy thing?

Mike E, you’re missing the point. I was making multiple sandwiches and wasn’t finished. Why would I put all that stuff in the fridge because I heard a customer in the front? Also stuff that doesn’t belong in the fridge. Yeah I always put a knife, paper, tinfoil and oregano in the fridge. LOL

Customer: Hello! (I heard the door anyway)
    Me: Hi! Hang on a second, I just have to do something as I start putting all this stuff in the fridge.

I went to the front within 3-5 seconds. Not a enough time to do all of that and it makes no sense anyway.

If you’re cooking dinner at home and your doorbell rings, have you ever turned everything off and put everything away first? Think of it like that.

I kind of touched on that. I said I’ve put milk in my pantry, and Cheerios in the refrigerator. They don’t belong there either. Sometimes we just do shit on cruise control without realizing we set it.

You’re talking about small little mistakes. Yeah I said, oh my there is a customer, I must put all this stuff in the fridge before I tend to them. Let me pick up all 6 or so subs and all the other stuff within 3-5 seconds and place them in the fridge because they’ll get bad if they sit there for a few minutes. Especially the paper, tinfoil, knife and oregano. LOL

Jordan Spieth did the opening round of the Masters with an 8-under 64, one off the course record at Augusta.

Tiger was one over. Unless my math has slipped that puts him 9 strokes behind.

April 9, 2015 at 8:00 pm (Edit)

Herd

Yeah yeah. Here’s one of my favorite quotes from Fox Mulder of the X-files, which I read was coming back for some new episodes: ‘If coincidence is just coincidence, why does it feel so contrived?’.

What you got to say to that???? 🙂

Maybe you were thinking of the refrigerator, either getting something out, or putting something in, , and you just grabbed everything and brought it to the refrigerator with you, and then you heard the customer, and just mindlesly threw it all in the fridge. It’s possible, even if you don’t want to think it is.

OR, maybe someone from your place was just screwing with your head, and did it.

Nope! This is a story I told my family and friends back when it happened (I was 18) and I bring it up from time to time. You have to separate your non-belief in stuff like this (I’m skeptical too – so were some of my friends) from me just casually doing something that would not be possible in 3-5 seconds and ridiculous at the same time. This is what happened.

I’m making subs, have all the stuff out, I hear someone come in, wipe my hands and say “be right with you”, then walk 8-10 feet and say “what can I get you?”

So I get them a soda, put a couple of slices in the oven, take the money, give them change, do some straightening up and small talk, check the oven, give the customer their food and say thanks, have a nice day. 2-3 minutes. Nobody came in the back door, I would hear it easily. So I go in the back and immediately think where the fuck is everything? Creepy feeling starts there.

“Sometimes we just do shit on cruise control without realizing we set it.”

Mike E — I never remember what I did but if I don’t put my car keys or wallet in one of the two go to spots. — it turns into a full out search the next day…….and I have to call in this guy.

He’s good!

When I can’t find my keys he orders a hard-target search of every countertop, nightstand, drawer, pants pocket, purse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in the area. He hasn’t missed yet. 🙂

125. jetsssuck says:

———————————————————————————————–
    The great mystery of our times….Remeber the tv show where u figured out the murderer. Lets examine the facts closely to solve this mystery…. The door bell was broken for a period of time. Without pushing the button it starts making noises almost like a harp.
    ———————
    I say the door bell is electric and the contacts corroded thus making a contact as if u were pushing the button. The weird noise could have been condensation on the small speaker. The fact that it happened without pushing the button and at that time is a mystery.Maybe it was happening before you and your daughter noticed it?

Mike E, the other guys who had stories like this said they would put big cans of sauce in the area they needed to be for cooking, organize the pots and pans and other stuff etc., only to go back a few minutes later and see all of it undone. It wasn’t just one person experiencing this stuff. That’s why it became a tale for the place, it happened to multiple people but it was never violent or anything so everyone went about their business. The barber was known to be a joker in life.

You might think I’m trying to embellish it now, but I’m just remembering more about it as I talk about it.

It’s one thing to put a pair of socks in the pantry not thinking as your mind is on something else. It’s another to do multiple things within a time frame that isn’t possible and makes no sense on a large scale.

• herdfan says:

Don’t pay attention to these doubters Tim. I’m with you on this. 🙂

Maybe the guys that told you about it made sure to perpetuate it, and did all those things. Gotta admit it’s possible, just as possible as a ghost doing it. Do ghosts move quicker than people do? I know they do in the movies, but . . . .

Maxx Williams to the Packers

Saints about to be ont he clock

Its official

The saints are on the clock

I’m going with the big run stuffer from FSU on this one – Eddie Goldman

so from what i just caught up on

mike e cant tell the difference between a frig and a pantry
    tim can make a sandwich disappear in hours
    X cant keep track of his keys
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnndddd

herd’s stuff is so damn good you will come back from the dead to get at it again

What’s up FUers? Can’t wait for this week to get over.

I just want to say 350 comments today. This place is rocking. Nice job Piggy and co.

The Ghostly Grimey 🙂

Jetsucks:
    Thank you for the kind words. Been a rough week

What’s doing Ken? Sorry about your friend. That’s rough. My condolences.

Thank you Mike E. Between that and everyone being sick and stuff with my mom I am feeling pretty run down. Supposed to be in your neck of the woods this weekend. Taking the boys to Six Flags New Jersey for their birthdays. Going down on Saturday coming home on Monday. Of course I need the antibiotics to kick in tomorrow because they are both fighting what I had last week. One is starting to do better and the other just started the antibiotic so I am crossing my fingers. Other than things are great. LOL.

Great Adventure is about 25 minutes from me. I hope you’re feeling better by the weekend.

I figured you were pretty close. I hope the boys are better. This was supposed to be their birthday present it would really suck if we had to cancel. I am cautiously optimistic we will be able to make it.

136. jetsssuck says:

Nov 8 my cat of almost 17 years had to be put down by me of course because she was sick and she had her back legs not working(dragging them) that morning.We decided to have her put down with the vet. Well that evening 11 pm I went downstairs to the kitchen and I fell down. I couldn’t get up or move my legs. I rolled myself into the living room and got pillows from the couch to lay down. It was a rare cool night so we opened the windows earlier that day. It was in the low 50’s and I was sweating.

Explain that!!!

Sorry to hear about your cat. I have a cat as well. Nothing in this world loves me as much as my cat. So I get how hard it is to lose a pet. I also hope you and your legs are doing better now as well.

• jetsssuck says:

thanks.Yes pets are like family.Our dogs didn’t drink from the cats water fountain after her death. My fall I believe maybe I didn’t take my insulin that morning and evening with everything that happened that day. Maybe the infection of elbow that put me in hospital several days later? no insulin? That would explain sweating. Small mini stroke?My legs were weak for several days after that. I can usually walk without any assistance aids.

137. jahndoh says:

I suspect a co-worker, perhaps the one who created the legend of the barbershop ghost, Sneaked in the back door and moved the stuff while you were in front with the customer.

All I ask is give me a reason how it happened? I was alone, back door locked, dead bolt from the inside, not a big place, think of a Chinese food take-out/delivery size place.

I didn’t put a musket in the dishwasher because I was dreaming about boobs. LOL

• jetsssuck says:

did u do drugs earlier.

• herdfan says:

Is that earlier as in earlier today or earlier as when this incident happened? 🙂

Nope, didn’t get high when working. I was between HS and deciding on college.

You guys are missing the circumstance. I was fine doing what I always did everyday there. This happened. I didn’t do it. It wasn’t like I just got there and people could hide easily. There was nowhere to hide and I’m a pretty perceptive person with movement and sound. No living human was in the place but me. Nobody could get there from the front without passing me.

For the record, I still look at it like the game Clue. But I was there and it was weird.

LOL @ Herdfan!

Tim worked with the Hot Dog ghost from Ghostbusters.

• jetsssuck says:

they say if you can turn off all the noise in your house you can hear ghosts from past in houses. Usually this happens mostly in ones bedroom.

2 proud flagella DBolt!

Why does everyone have to pick a different player

Why can;t you all just choose the guy I say

1 vote for everyone

You fucks!

Alright guys I am going to turn in. I hope to drive by again tomorrow. I ain’t afraid of no ghost. Peace.

So I guess you guys don’t want to hear about the little boy in the red shirt at the bottom of the stairs in a house we just rented with me alone once again? LOL

I wasn’t doing acid. LOL

Jahn, you know me, I do not think one superior being created life. The ghost stuff is something I’ve wondered about since it happened. I can’t explain it either.

It’s not like I just revisited this today. This is an imprint on my existence in life. It was really weird. It’s really easy to explain it away from afar. But when you know how it went down you feel alone with your stance.

Okay, I can move on from this, just re-visited it. It is what it was.

146. Rhino says:

my brother-in-law saw lots of ghosts, heard them as well…. turns out he was bi-polar. lol (but not lol at the bi-polar… my wife would be pissed).

i hope ghost exist. well at least for my ex. i mean i know god isnt letting her in and the devil is fucking afraid of her. i am sure she will walk the world.

and with that i am going home. i cant do another fucking tax return. i cant wait for the 16th.

Eddie Goldman is a ghost

Vote for him on our side poll

I’m not bi-polar. That’s just some science types trying to wash it away. We can’t confirm as much as we think we know yet. It’s coming.

This isn’t a religious thing, it’s life in action. Some people are afraid of it. You better adapt. Evolution waits for nobody. The ocean presents you with whatever you can imagine. Life is awesome.

• Rhino says:

sorry, man, no offense intended. just making a rare pop in to make an attempt at humor… perhaps more for my tired ass than for the audience. 🙂

• Rhino says:

BUT, I will say this regarding science… one thing it does tell us is that our ‘belief’ in what the brain does, does not match how it actually works. I read psyche research journals like fat kids eat sugar (cuz it’s fun lol)… and the gap between perception and reality is HUGE. We are not ‘rational’ by any means. Thus, trying to “reason” a conclusive answer is literally (yes, I said literally) impossible. dang, that’s the longest sentence I’ve said to an adult in a month. hope to have more time in May. 😦

I’m with you. Ghosts are indeed real. I’ve never experienced anything like that (or I would not be here writing this as I would have died of a heart attack), but I know people who have experienced some spooky shit.

LOL, me too. The moving of furniture is real. I had a really smart guy I worked with look me in the face and say it’s real or he was going to clock me. He wasn’t in the mood for nonsense. In fact he was bothered by what he was saying to me. But he had to get it out. All I can say about that is I remember it. But his look haunted me and still does. Like don’t pretend this isn’t real type shit. LOL