A Sonny Football Fantasy

Deflate – Soul Mate

By son of a son of a shula

Thursday Night 10/29/15 in Foxboro, the Dolphins mercilessly beating down the home team.  It’s Week 8 of the season the 7th game of the season and the third for the returning Tom Brady who served a 4-game suspension as the result of the finding of the idiotically named – deflategate.  Unable to find any offense against the onslaught of Ndamukong Suh and Cam Wake the Pats don’t look anything like the kings of the AFC East. The turnovers have been a huge problem for the pats so far this whole season.

Since proper inflation of the footballs has been governed a little more closely it seems New England has a bit of a problem holding onto the football or maybe ha ha it’s perhaps just a coincidence.

I can’t take it anymore; I interrupt this Sonny Fantasy because I want to tell you guys about my daughter’s wedding and not talk about the stupid Patsies, I’m so sick of them. We have Suh, everything is different now, let’s see it play out on the field, ‘noum sayin’.

Last Saturday I gave away my oldest baby. She married the man she calls “the love of her life”, and we couldn’t be happier for them both. Family and friends all had a wonderful time and the reception was a great party.

The ceremony and the reception were held at the same place. There is a large porch, covered and with ceiling fans where we had the ceremony. The porch area was large enough to accommodate seating for the 150 guests with the chairs all set up in rows and a middle aisle, the aisle I walked my baby down. I gave her away and she was married in a short but sweet beautiful little ceremony.

The reception was inside after cocktails and some pictures. The reception started with dinner and toasts but it was the open bar that won the night. The D-jay was really good, the dance floor was packed the entire time beginning with the father/daughter dance.

I wobbled!

My version of it anyway…

Last Saturday was an unbelievable experience for me. Is it pride, gratification, joy? I’m not quite sure, but it was a fulfilling and enriching night and the way I feel is difficult to explain but its nice, real nice. I suppose I hadn’t considered how impactful it was going to be and it’s now sinking in.

For over a year our lives were wedding this wedding that everything wedding and with all the planning and schedules and the this and the that it becomes easy to lose sight of why this is all happening to begin with. Two kids, I mean young adults, fell in love. After they fell in love they decided to make a life together and Saturday was a beautiful celebration of the start of Kristen and Ryan’s lives together.

Now here’s what a million dollars looks like:

father_daughter_dance

Her and I dancing to this song:

This entry was posted in A Sonny Football Fantasy. Bookmark the permalink.

319 Responses to A Sonny Football Fantasy

1. dcoralsprings says:

That’s great son,

2. dcoralsprings says:

Heading out to Ft. Myers today
    We are competing in the BBQ compitition this weekend

“Smoke on the water” festival downtown

Anybody in the area stop by and see us
    We are “Twisted oak bbq”

Wish us some luck, stiff compitition this weekend
    Win, lose or draw it’s always a good time
    And we know how to take a beat down like grown men lol

3. Try Pod says:

I can’t say it enough- congratulations, Son.

4. Try Pod says:

RIP BB King.

Nice story Sonny! Congrats again man!

Son

If you’re still around, are they going to live somewhat close to you guys?

Yes, they live in Oviedo but closer to the the next city over where he’s a cop.

That’s great. To me, that’s huge. I’d love my kids when they get married to be in driving distance of less than 3 hours if possible.

Super Congrats, Son!! –Fortunately, your daughter takes after her beautiful mom. Who’s that old fart dancing with her?? (JK). While I have to say I’m truly impressed, I’ve also got to say this: this is just a first step on a long journey, as me and Mrs. OD found out when we held our 5th Great Grandchild!!
    —————–
    Back when my wife and I got married, we had the reception on a rooftop at a swanky hotel in Palm Beach Gardens. My older brother-in-law (from Canada) had way too much to drink! —As he wobbled he told me “I tried to drink Canada dry but I found out I couldn’t!” — Anyway, he barfed inside my sister’s car (his wife) and remained on her “SHIT LIST” for an entire week!!!

LOL, puking in the car will get you on many shit lists.

Friday night some of the younger guys, the groomsmen and friends were drinking it up pretty good and there was a convertible outside the restaurant. I was having visions of the scene in Caddyshack where the kid pukes in the Porsche.

OD

Canada Dry Ginger Ale, or Canadian Club?

9. Rhino says:

As Kurt Vonnegut has said: “If this isn’t nice, I don’t know what is.” Congrats Son, daughter and “son” in law 🙂

Son of a Son of a Son-in-law of a Shula

10. Rhino says:

Wish list for Deflategate:

1. This thing goes to court
    2. It drags into the regular season and T-Lady plays TERRIBLE without ‘deflation’ and the Pats fumble more than any other team.
    3. The court case has a line of witnesses longer than the final episode of Seinfeld.
    4. Records are produced showing rules violations back to before 2004.
    5. 31 owners vote…. Kraft must sell the team (to Justin Beiber)
    6. Belicheat is banned from the NFL for life.
    7. Beiber moves the team to Los Angeles and agrees to play ALL home games overseas.
    8. Giselle discovers that T-Lady has been cheating on her as well, and she takes everything in the divorce.

That’s all. Is this too much to ask?

Well, I’ve been busy working “out” lately and it really messes with my blogging time. I have to run, I’ll catch you guys later. Thanks

Later Son

Great stuff, Son. Congrats!

I’m interested to see how/if Tony Lippett transitions to CB. It would be nice to have some size in the defensive backfield, but I think he’s going to be a project that will take some time. Then again, the guys we drafted early 2 years ago can’t see the field, so no biggie, right?

I’m really excited to see how the secondary pans out. We have some good talent, some new young potential and some quality vets. Lippett and Bowman along with Aikens give us some size along with Jones.

BTW – It still seems like they’re trying Aikens at CB, not S

I haven’t heard that and he was being worked at safety the 2nd half of the season.

Agreed on Bobby McCain, he has that quick twitch ability you need against those quick slot guys. He should push Bryce McCain. But it’s good to have two guys who can cover slots guys, one vet and one young buck.

Great stuff Son and the wedding too. LOL. Congrats to you and your family.

LOL @ Rhino’s wish list.

• Rhino says:

To tie into WW2 fun… “war of annihilation” 🙂 Patriots fans are like “between the wars German citizens”… and Belicheat is ‘you know who’ LOL They’ve got the entire NFL thinking that they are the ‘chosen ones’ and how dare anyone critique them.

Congratulations Son!

How much did the photographer charge to doctor that photo and make you look so suave. You clean up good man.

congrats son. It sounds like everyone had a lot of fun.

Mike E, the thing I like about Aikens at Safety is he’s a good tackler and not afraid to come up and play the run. He also has length and range at 6-1 205 with 4.45 speed. The con about him as a corner is he’s a little stiff and probably only a boundary corner in dime sets.

”He’s working extremely hard and doing a great job. We want to be measured and stick to our plan. It’s an extensive rehab, but it’s going well and he’s on track for the opening game.”

— Hickey on Albert….nice

That’s been the goal all along based on what Albert has said. The one thing he has going for him is he’s an established vet who knows what he’s doing so if anyone can have limited reps in TC and the PS and step right in it’s him.

For sure been everyone’s goal, but it is nice to hear the GM say he is on track for it. Have more faith in that than when the player himself says it.

I’m still ascairt about Albert. They can say he’s on track from today till tomorrow, but we all know all it takes is a little setback, and then he’s missing a month or more. I just hope if for some reason he’s not ready, they have a solid backup plan.

I know you’re not a fan but it’s likely James at LT, and Fox/Linkenbach/Thomas or maybe newly acquired Hawkins at RT.

Nope, not a fan at all. It could be the thing that dooms our season. It would be a shame.

Stanger, it was reported early on that Albert’s surgery went really well and he was ahead of schedule from day one. Any news other than that would be a setback.

But before wasn’t that him or his agent saying it? Regardless a recent statement confirming the same is a good thing.

Mike E, not sure what you’re expecting as an option at tackle or guard at this point. Vets who will be available are not going to be prime time players. All signs point to the FO having faith in the young players they have and some of the vets they already added. Until I see the OL suck I’m going to remain optimistic for the reasons I stated yesterday.

I’m still holding out hope that a solid vet (Evan Mathis or that caliber) gets released. I’d feel much more comfortable with that, even if they don’t win the job. I’d be terrified with James at LT, Douglas at LG, Pouncey C, Turner RG and Fox at RT. That just doesn’t sound like a playoff OL right there. Not even sure it sounds like a .500 OL for that matter.

Or it could be better than what we’ve seen in years. Like Al has always said, good GMs and personnel people find guards in mid-rounds and put solid O-lines together without using top round picks on every position. Let’s see if we have that kind of GM and personnel dept. I still think many people overlook what a task last year was on the OL.

I don’t know about terrified. That’s still three first round picks on the OL, but agree it would be nice to bring another G in.

I heard some Bobby McCain references

Singing Good Ole Bobby McCain
    Do do dooooo

26. Congrats to you my bro Son!! Love the pic — you and your daughter look great!!

if our season is doomed this year, I’m willing to bet the o-line had something to do with it.

May 15, 2015 at 11:25 am (Edit)

___________________________________
    I just got that queasy feeling.

What position or area of the team is the one you’re most excited to see compete?

Why are you guys concerned about Albert?

Everything I’ve seen said he is in track

I just want to add a vet OG

Evan Mathis – step right up please!

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP · 3h3 hours ago
    #Dolphins GM Hickey says Billy Turner will start OTAs as the team’s RG and Dallas Thomas at LG. “They both had a great offseason.”

And I’m ok with that as long as Albert is manning the LT position!

What does “great offseason” mean in May

No surprise on Billy Turner

I curious about Dallas Thomas at OG

It’s obvious they’re banking on those two. Douglas with a lot of starting experience in college is legit competition as well. Then we have some vets with experience and some other young guys competing. I have faith in Benton to find a quality starting 5 if we can stay relatively healthy.

Hey there everyone.

Stanger – I was talking about with Albert out. That’s 2 first RD picks (Pouncey, James) 1 3rd RD (Turner) pick, and two 4th RD picks (Douglas, Fox)

Wouldn’t like Albert not being in there either, but sounds like even if he ain’t in on game one he will be there soon enough. And even without him, not many lines even have that kind of pick talent invested in them at least (but understand hos the picks work out is a different subject. Overall sit with we start with we have three guys who have been to the Pro Bowl

I guess no bullying scandal is an upgrade Mike…

Dolphins GM Dennis Hickey confirmed FS Louis Delmas (knee) will be on the field for minicamp in June.
    Delmas will sit out OTAs, but has progressed nicely from his Week 14 torn ACL. The Dolphins lost S Jimmy Wilson in free agency and added just one via the draft — fifth-rounder Cedric Thompson. Thompson might be too raw to push Delmas for the job in year one, but he’s a freak athlete with off-the-chart measurables.

Piggy, great offseasons mean conditioning and being in great shape, strength numbers etc.

37. Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 9s9 seconds ago
    Ex-#Dolphins WR Mark Clayton takes shot at #Patriots; current players mum http://fw.to/I8YSJO

I’m glad that are current players are mum

and our greats are not

The patriots have disrespected integrity of the game the great built
      I hope a lot more, from other teams, chime in

May 15, 2015 at 11:54 am

What does “great offseason” mean in May

I’d think it means everyone has stayed healthy and in shape. Also unincarcerated. That’s also very important. 😉

RIP BB King.

One time I spent three days as a temp worker helping set up a stage for him at a musical festival. The supervisors were part of his stage crew…..they went on and on about what a good guy is. And their actions showed it. We finished four hours earlier on the 3rd day than scheduled but the guys still paid us for the full day. They said, “BB wouldn’t want us to penalize you guys for doing a good job.”

Mike, is my way of flirting with the beautiful Herd while keeping in the context of Piggy’s reply to my group hug graphic. But thank you sir. 🙂

GDP, I blew a kiss to that sweet little angel you introduced us to yesterday. God Bless her, I know she watches over her big bro.

Aww wow man. Thanks. That really touches my heart. Thanks so much!
      Btw, thought you was gone…,but I was just gonna tell the guys here to tell you Congrats on a nice wedding and a special family in their own rights. Nice article, thanks for sharing brother!

Cool story Stanger. BB will be missed, he was one of a kind.

Yeah, sad to see the blues legend go. I loved his music. I love me all kinds of blues to blues rock. All great heart felt music.

Son — you are the only one who might know what it…… was for the Norwalk Oyster Fest.

Always good to see ya Son. Thanks for the diversion from ‘All Things Patriots’….lol
    Family unity is so key. Many of the problems in our society is from broken families, broken children not raised properly only to become broken adults. Very sad and it affects everyone in due time.

GD, I guess I missed something yesterday but I’m sorry for your loss.

BB and Eric did an album together, released in 2000, Riding with the King. If you haven’t ever heard any of it you should listen, BB has a powerful voice and of course they both play awesome guitar.

Here’s the title track:

I was just thinking about what GD said to Herd and Mike E’s comment about it. Then thought if GD came on here and said hey Mike E, what’s up you two balled bastard? LOL

Wow, I know Norwalk. Not that fest but that’s cool you got to do that.

Might not even been around anymore. Think I was getting paid like $7.50 an hour. That extra $30 bucks was like I won lotto though.

A.J. Francis ‏@AJFrancis410 · 1h1 hour ago
    Golf Course fun… #FinsWeekend @MiamiDolphins

Note to self – No golfing with AJ

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley · 42m42 minutes ago
    A.J. Francis on Suh training on his own: “He’s the best D-lineman in league. If he wants to train somewhere else, that’s his prerogative.”

50. Robert Littal ‏@BSO 3m3 minutes ago
    Brady In 2011 Interview: “I like, You Know, The Deflated Ball” (Video) http://bit.ly/1QOYM3X via @thacover2

The union is going out strong on Brady’s side. Think they are trying to make this a test case for an independent decision-maker rather than Goodell determining punishment for infractions.

“If the Commissioner does not appoint such a neutral arbitrator, the NFLPA and Mr. Brady will seek recusal and pursue all available relief to obtain an arbitrator who is not evidently partial,”

The NFL Players union is the weakest such entity in all of sports. MLB is the tops, and NFL is at the bottom.

Tim, thank you kind sir for the condolences @ 12:31. Much appreciated. Lost my lil sister a few years ago. She was a sweetheart. It was in response to a story that FFR posted about a HS jock QB taking a cute downs syndrome girl to the HS Prom. He had made friends with her when they were both in the 4th grade. Was a touching story that brought up my memory.
    All good!

Oh okay, now I think I remember you saying that before. That’s very sad, she was too young.

I’ve seen a few stories like the one FFR posted about good kids doing the same with special needs kids they grew up with including a pretty girl asking her long time friend with down syndrome to go to the prom. There still are good people in the world and we need to remember that.

54. drg says:

Son,

Big congrats, my friend. I only have one daughter and she is 17. Riding the highs and lows that come with her social life and worried every day that she finds the right guy and makes good choices. Glad your daughter found hers!

Awesome!!!

“The young man’s hopes were crushed when local farmer Steve Wells outbid Tanner, paying $60,000 though the car’s Kelley Blue Book value was only $12,500.”

Dog that is incredible. I’m wondering why the dude didn’t tell the son what was up beforehand though. Could have been same car for less money…..not like it was a charity auction.

I am not a bit interested in Brady’s balls!

And more nice stuff.

Doggy – Nice story. Always like to hear the good ones. We hear enough bad ones every day.

Saw some talk on here the other day that Earl Mitchell might be let go because of Phillips and other emerging DT’s.
    I don’t think so. He was just signed in 2014, did well last year, he’s only 27, has much more experience than everyone besides Suh & he’s costing I think around $3M this year.
    Lets at least see how he does in camp when the hitting starts playing beside Big Suh!

OK I’ll do a little bragging! 🙂

This is my sons High school were he is a senior this year!

This is my little nephew

oh i see how all you fuckers are. i post one heart warming story yesterday now everyone has to jump on board. where is jahn to put an end to this when i need him.

ADORABLE

So much for a great jersey idea. The NFL.com shop won’t let you personalize a Pats’ jersey with “The Deflator” on the back.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
    Dion Sims, on pairing up with Jordan Cameron: “We’re going to be a matchup nightmare.”
    _________________________
    Booyah!

65. jahndoh says:

So happy for you guys Son. Great great thing. Someday I’ll be there with my daughter..like DRG, until then, I’ll spend my time worrying and hoping she makes good choices.

66. jahndoh says:

“It should be sold only to hot looking chicks that are Pats fans.”

Ok so we know what Gisele will wear but what about the rest of them? 🙂

Yeah……seems they should be looking to sell jerseys after all. But maybe I’m biased cause I only see them come down to Sunlife and not exactly like they are in “lets hit the Cape” swimsuit shape.

67. phindog says:

Stanger.. Sorry Man. I was in a meeting.
    The car was sold for $ 60,000.00 and all proceeds went to the Fallen Officers Family Support Charity. The Farmer ran up the price to not only Make sure the car went to the Officer’s Son but to also make one Hell of a contribution to the cause. Effin Awesome !!!

My bad Dog…..I missed that part of it. Good all around, including getting more press for the charity.

Stanger, these are what the female Pats fans look like. Chicken heads!

LOL – That’s a very strange looking picture.

Great well spoken 4:30min interview w/ Jordan Phillips.
    Also the write up of the article mentions his DL coach @ Oklahoma as none other than former Phins 1984 1st round pick Jackie Shipp, who immediately outlawed players doing standing backflips after seeing JP do that on his first day of practice in college…lol

uhhhhhhmmmm OK…..congrats Son. I guess if you take the effort to actually write something to post you get to write anything you want….

That GIF of the chicken twerk was disturbing and disgusting…… at first……..then as I stared at it somehow it became more appealing, even inviting…..

GODDAMN I NEED TO GET LAID!

Sims is a great blocker
    I don’t know how much 2 TE sets we will play with our WR group and RBs being what they are
    but I don;t think Sims has to do much as a receiver even if he is capable of getting better

I would be happy with 20 catches out of him. Honestly I just want him on the field plowing guys over for Miller and Ajayi

I imagine he’ll get some decoy targets, especially in goal to go situations.

Yeah
        I can definately see him as a factor int he redzone

we can have a set with Sims, Cameron, Lynch, Ajayi and Parker
        Bunch of big targets

He & Cameron are both good blockers. Could be deadly in play actions as well.

LOL @ Rock, sucks staring at your own ass avie doesn’t it 😉

wait, that was an actual chicken. oh well. at least i had my office door closed.

FFRob just marinated the chicken

Rock

You can write an article when you get laid with all the details, and pics of course. Most of our articles have a nice complement of pics. lol

you think that chicken is bad. google ‘can you spot the turkey’ and look at the images. i wont post it here cause there are girls on here some time. oh yeah and sometimes herd and gigi too

Getterdone, my Avi doesn’t twitch like that……

what will come first? rock or a superbowl victory

PSSHHHHHH not even close! LOL I just came looking at the throbbing chicken ass. (even though it has that DISGUSTING head attached to it. Now THAT is repulsive)

The chicken is THROBBING

GDP — that shiot was disturbing. Gonna be a while before I pick up another roaster at Publix. 🙂

Try Pod says:
    May 15, 2015 at 3:36 pm

And choked it- at least prior to the marinade…

people act like this asphyxiation stuff is new and kinky and i always say, quite frankly i dont get it, i have been choking mine for years.

rock,
    you can get laid faster if you don’t tell chicks you’re not gonna be their sugar daddy LOL

He should tell the new hens on a fence that he had to dump the old one cause she didn’t like him buying her so much expensive things. 😉

Rock

Just tell the ladies “LAY THE FUCK DOWN!”

finfanrob says:
    May 15, 2015 at 3:35 pm

GOD DAMN IT!!

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER! Just don’t do it guys…….

rock how difficult can it be for you. all you have to do is walk up to a lady and tell her ‘you look like a nice lady, i am going to give you a pet rock’

If you came home buzzed to that chicken in your kitchen, you might ask yourself these questions.
    1. Can I eat it?
    2. Hmmmm… shit, can I fuck it?
    3. Would that be considered cheating?
    4. Should I check myself in somewhere?

What has this world come to?

Bestiality with a chicken = good
    sex with anything with Miley Cyrus’ face on it = down right disgusting

May 15, 2015 at 3:48 pm

1. Can I eat it?
    2. Hmmmm… shit, can I fuck it?
    3. Would that be considered cheating?
    4. Should I check myself in somewhere?

aaahhhh wrong. my only question would be ‘alright who the fuck let you out this time’

May 15, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Rock

Just tell the ladies “LAY THE FUCK DOWN!”

there you go rock. take advice from the married man whos only action is a helping hand.

Rob

I believe very strongly in “Do as I say, not as I do” lol

Rock, just be honest with the ladies and ask them if they like the way a penis feels in their vagina? That suggests sex without being rude. LOL

94. jahndoh says:

Ok, credit where it’s due…GDP, I actually have a chicken thawing in the kitchen right now to BBQ it for dinner. I’m never going to look at it the same. LMAO…

Washington is again down to three quarterbacks.

Washington State quarterback Connor Halliday was not listed among the players participating in the Redskins’ rookie minicamp Friday, and he has been removed from the 90-player roster, PFT confirmed.

According to John Keim of ESPN.com, Halliday appears to be stepping away from football.

Halliday threw for 11,304 yards and 90 touchdowns in four seasons with the Cougars, the last three of which were with head coach Mike Leach, long a proponent of a pass-heavy offense.

With Halliday departing, Washington has Robert Griffin III, Colt McCoy and Kirk Cousins at quarterback. The club has two rookies trying out this weekend: Hutson Mason (Georgia) and Anthony Neyer (USC).
    __________________________________
    I thought Halliday had some game to him…maybe he just wants away from that clusterF’k in Wash.
    BTW, Skins are the Phins week 1 opponent.

Go Phins!

GD, let’s take everything serious shall we. LOL

I took my cat to the Vet today for his rabies shot and the Vet told me that he is getting too fat and that I should be ashamed of myself….he is 14 months old and weighed in at 16 lbs….The fucker already yells at me if he can SEE the bottom of his bowl. Now I’m only supposed to feed him once per day and pick up the bowl after an hour if he doesn’t finish it all. That fucker is going to make me miserable

Yeah our cat is like that too. He’s 14 years old but no way we can feed him just once. He’s a big cat like yours and he likes to eat. He would drive us insane if we didn’t feed him a few times a day. Not that we give him full servings every time, but he won’t eat just once no matter how much and go all day. No fuckin way!!!

Two years ago having any two of those three on our roster would have had most of you jizzing your jeans!

do we have another zach here?

“The Dolphins will have no part of that. Linebackers coach Mark Duffner spoke to Hull every day for two weeks prior to the draft. Duffner wanted him on this team. Gave him a pretty good draft grade as well. Loved his intensity. Loved his production. When the Dolphins were finished with their draft, in this case after the fifth round, Duffner held out hope that Hull would still be available a few hours later. “

He has the instincts like Zach, it’s all about whether he can hold up at the next level at his size. It won’t be from a lack of hard work and giving it his all.

Damn Rock, the pussy troubles are mounting . . . . . . Actually, mounting may be the wrong word. lol

Tim, I have always just left his bowl out with some food in it “in case” he get’s hungry. If it get’s even close to empty he comes and lets me know. Now the vet is telling me that if I don’t change things he may become diabetic and I might have to give him insulin shots twice per day. (yeah right, HE IS A CAT, cat’s are replaceable.)

We leave dry food in our cat’s bowl and keeps him from losing his mind when we’re not there. Then we feed him one wet can over 2-3 feedings and that’s it.

Our vet told me to stop leaving the food out for him……..that will not go over very well. Fuck he laid the side of my neck open with his claws last week (Almost needed stitches) because I told him to piss off and hissed at him. He will be turning all Ken on me if I take his only pleasure away….LOL

Rename him Suh 😉

May 15, 2015 at 4:04 pm
    GD, let’s take everything serious shall we. LOL
    LMAO, dude, I was joking too. I’m sure you haven’t been that dense to say that to a girl since like the 6th grade…lol

Actually I used to be that bold back in the day and knew which girls I could say that to and who not to. Some girls are fun types and can roll with stuff like that. You have to get a feel for them first. You don’t use that as the first line. LOL

103. phindog says:

Twerkin Chickens and Fat pussy… It’s freaky Friday !!

ROTFLMAO!

I was going to post something about something but I think I’ll just laugh at Miley-Chicken and call it a day.

(That story about the cop car auction was amazing too. Made me teary-eyed.)

And Congrats, Son!! That’s a beautiful dad and daughter picture! 🙂

Rock, what’s the name of your cat “Stand the Fuck Up!!!”?

pss psss psss psss psss

That is all he will come to. LOL

Nero is his official name. (he’s all black and Nero means black, SOOOOOO creative huh?) Ex named him. I just call him “Cat” Pss pss pss pss pss

Sometimes I call him “Stupid Fucker” he answers to that just as much as anything else, which is to say he doesn’t. LOL HE IS A CAT.

I wanted to re-post this because it was lost with everyone talking about my fat pussy.

Rockphin says:
    May 15, 2015 at 4:10 pm

getterdone says:
    May 15, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Rename him Suh 😉

hmmmmmmmm…..

He IS a big fat black cat…..

Ok, Going to sneak outa here 12 mins early to beat the traffic. NOGTIH ALL

Have a great weekend!

No matter what happens with the whole deflategate thing, just reading a post like this from a Pats’ fan makes it all worth while.
    ———————————–
    “Listen you little cosmetology faggot, It is obvious you have not followed anything and have spent your last few minutes of commentary bent over and taking it!! The preponderance of the evidence is on the Pats side. Ted Wells embarked on a witch hunt, which it seems was sanctioned by Roger the Dodger. And now, we have the same Roger the Dodger hearing the appeal. What a joke. Goodell will not be able to get out of his own way here. Again, the commish has stepped on his “di##” and it is getting shorter by the minute so that he may have to end up having someone else step on it for him, or maybe Troy Vincent can open his mouth a bit and make it larger for Roger. No matter the outcome, the NFL has lost some face here. There is too much that has been left out here to make a credible case out of this, especially when you go bacK to one of the “Feely’s” making stupid commentary about stuff that he claims happend a long time ago. Enough already!!!”

He’s just pissed off because his team and its fans are bent over and taking it up the flatulence furnace. LOL

Pronounced – Roga the Dodga

Goodell has been the Pats lapdog for years and now he’s the enemy. Funny how that works. LOL

where did you read this

It was one of the comments on some Comcast New England article that came up on yahoo, which itself said “they just hate our Pats” in a more polite way. Obviously I picked the one that I liked the best, but they sure ain’t happy in Mass and are in full attack mode.

A lot of fans dislike Goodell

But I am amazed at how crazy the Patriots fans have suddenly out ut of the blue become about Goodell

From now on every time I appear in Court I’m going to open with “Listen you little cosmetology faggot” . Its very persuasive and once said, your audience will have nothing but respect for you…

😉

I think a nice long trial would be just what the Dr ordered.

I don’t know if you guys saw this, but Dansby claims the cheats tampered with their headsets in that snow game cheats 47 vs Cardinals 7.

This was the game that came to my mind when I first heard about the 2007 rule change that allowed the visiting teams to use their own balls. The first season the cheats had a huge decline in fumbles per touch.

This is what I’m talking about, fuck the cry brady suspension, I want to see the roof fall in on those cheating bastards.

Today was Dansby, yesterday was AJ Feeley, tomorrow… Cheats done did lots of cheating, can’t wait for more to come out.

Whoop der it is! Boom shakalaka!

Dolphins GM Dennis Hickey confirmed LT Branden Albert (knee surgery) is on track to play in the season opener.
    Albert has been setback-free in his ACL recovery to this point. His status for training camp remains questionable, but the Dolphins fully expect him to be ready for Week 1. After missing the final eight games last year, Albert’s return will provide a major upgrade to Miami’s pass protection.
    FOX Sports Florida

Jahn

I was listening to Kirwan and Miller on the way home from work. It’s always been Miller, he just sounds so much like a geek, I didn’t realize it’s him, and YES, he’s a big time Patriots and Brady apologist. All he cares about is how the league handled this, and to me, the worst thing he said was defending Brady for not cooperating with the investigation, stating maybe Brady was advised not to. If he was in my car I would have pushed his ass out at high speed, and enjoyed the view in the rear view mirror for as long as I could see.

Could you imagine him being OK with Richie Incognito not cooperating, and saying he was advised not to? He’s a fucking ass, and I hate him. He is definitely hugely biased, and he has no place. Kirwan even leans to that side. I wish Polian could debate him on this, Polian may be the only guy worth a shit on that station.

Here Stanger
    This is better than a twerking chicken!

LMAO

A.J. FrancisVerified account
    ‏@AJFrancis410 Sooooooo @DanMarino was the one to beat me on the Celebrity longest drive at #FinsWeekend … I had it thru 17 holes 😅 #ButIWantedThatBluRay

Totally disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhinPhanatic ‏@PhinPhanatic · 31m31 minutes ago
    Miami Dolphins: Free Agents To Consider http://ift.tt/1d4hDtP

His last comment was pure douche! I hope Thomas develops nicely at guard so this jerk can eat a nice crow sandwich.

I have an idea for a poll. Pick this year’s sleeper from our draft and UDFAs who were not 1st or 2nd round picks?

this is my idea of a poll

Mike Hull

I have a feeling Jamil Douglas never starts for us this year. I think we pick up a vet, and that vet starts

I think even if we don’t pick up a vet there is a good chance he doesn’t start and they just develop him

Turner probably would have played a lot if not for his turf toe injury that lingered basically all year.

Douglas is a ZBS O-lineman only, that’s why he went 4th round. Not overly big, but quick and athletic with good strength.

Thomas isn’t an NFL tackle from what we’ve seen. He seems better in less space and when on the move than on his heels. We’ll see if he finds his spot.

Mike E, the Mets are getting brutal to watch. They can’t hit and they’re a bad infield defensively. That part of the team really didn’t get much better. I know Wright and d’Arnaud are out but geez, it’s like watching paint dry with this offense.

Jacey ‏@MDC_Jacey · 2h2 hours ago
    So excited it’s finally #FinsWeekend! @MDC_JessicaC and I are headed to the Captain’s Party 🐬☺️

gosh dammit. i hate when i leave the door open. now i have to go chase down the girls again. aaahhhh who am i kidding, they will come back home later.

lol at ken. like you are going to leave.

Mike E, Hull is one of my sleepers but I have like 2-3 more so I’m not sure yet.

Listening to NFL Radio I have to say I am very disappointed in Jim Miller. I had really liked his commentary for much of the season. He was one of the big Tannehill supporters who was always talking about how far Tannehill has progressed and he good he is becoming. But this past week or so he is such an F’n Brady and Pats apologist that I can’t take it anymore.

Just a quick drive by for tonight. I got some beers waiting for me. I am out. Peace to you all.

We’ve discussed the DL and LB position a lot but let’s take a look at the secondary.
    CB – Grimes, Taylor, Bowman, Br. McCain, Bo. McCain, Davis (off knee surgery), Lippett, Seamster
    S – R. Jones, Aikens, Thomas, Delmas (off knee surgery), Thompson, D. Jones, Kovacs, Gary

16 DBs and 9-10 make it.

Joy Taylor ‏@JoyTaylorTalks · 3h3 hours ago
    Heading to the #FinsWeekend #Party @miamidolphins with @bitsybottom @alippman7

PRESS RELEASE: Fins Weekend Golf Tournament Presented By Waste…

Two Dolphins defensive backs, Jordan Kovacs and Brice McCain, were among those that took home honors in the golf portion of Fins Weekend on Friday in Doral.

when did the wendys chick make the dolphin cheer leading squad

Dilson Herrera just went on the DL (broken finger), and I was really hoping the Mets would bring up SS/2B Matt Reynolds. Instead, they’re bringing up Eric Campbell again. I want to see Reynolds up here. I can’t understand why they won’t give the kid a shot.

Dolfans NYC ‏@DolfansNYC · 6m6 minutes ago
    Former Dolphins Kicker Garo Yepremian Dies At 70 http://bit.ly/1d5XMdv #Dolphins

135. Try Pod says:

Mike E may be interested, though I don’t think he is an upgrade from what we have.

2 years ago I would have jumped at the chance to land Kaep but not now. He has not grown at all while Tannehill has improved every year to the point where I think there is a fairly wide gulf between him and Kaep. Tannehill is clearly a better QB with much better pocket passing skills than Kaep.

• Try Pod says:

One of the qualities I have liked about Tannehill is he had come across as mature since his first day here. I do not get the sense he will ever be an embarrassment to the team for off-field stuff.

• Try Pod says:

has come^

RIP Garo. In his day he was one of the best kickers in the game.

RIP Garo

Jay Ajayi Will be too good to be considered a sleep

Garo was a family hero back in the day, he was truly a great person.

If this doesn’t bring tears to your eyes…

Garo Yepremian’s full life was more than one blooper play http://fw.to/Y4QXMfY

We’re a really fucked up society, from the way team mates treat each other to the bullying in school that lead to suicide.

141. jetsssuck says:

i can remember buying a tie for fathers day and my father never wore it because it was ugly as hell. Garo’s tie.Garo started a tie business that never took off. I just remembered bernie kosar statrted a greeting card business that failed also. Jocks that know nothing about business throwing most of their money away to dumb ideas.

They expect their fame to give them the edge, but to get that edge you really have to either have a superior product/marketing campaign or you have to be on the ‘A’ list like Shula/Marino.

Omar on the radio now saying he still thinks cry brady is a hall of famer, and even though he believes he cheated they most likely still would’ve won 4 championships without cheating. The next caller questions his logic and Omar in typical Omar fashion goes illogical on him.

Someone on the show (Shaun Kink I think) said, do the Pats really want to take this to court and have things come up that they’ve been hiding? That dumbass needs to keep quite, that’s exactly why I want it to go to court.

Shaun King

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins · 53m53 minutes ago
    Day 2 of #FinsWeekend is here.

Steve
    All that is part of the “hunter / gatherer” history of our species!

The problem is that we don’t have to protect ourselves from Wolf Packs anymore!
    It’s packs of lawyers that are dragging you down these days!!!!!!!! 😉

Revenge of the “Nerds” on a grand scale! 🙂

• jetsssuck says:

Turner does have a point. Martin’s mother is either General Counsel or Assc. GC of Toyota. One of the largest advertisers to the Networks/NFL. Martin was not just another O-lineman in the league. Incognito is huge ass and represented himself the way he did… but something never sat right about the way that was handled.It looked more like a report doctored for family court than an investigation for work.
      Martin would have been fifth generation at Harvard. I understand his parents travel in the same circles as the team owners. Still, this is the kind of thing that really discredits the league.

146. jahndoh says:

I know there’s a couple other Golden State fans on this board…I had to share this. The last time our team was in a conference championship series was When I was 3 years old, 40 years ago. I read this on Bleacher report and got the chills:

“This Western Conference Finals appearance is a first for generations of tormented Warriors fans who weren’t alive when Rick Barry was lobbing up underhand free throws. It’s a first for 14 of the 15 active players on the roster. It’s a first for the head coach—at least in his current job.

And if all goes according to plan, it won’t be the last first for all of them. Holding up a trophy would suffice in that role. “

• jetsssuck says:

i remember barry.I believe he played for univ. of miami. I still like houston to win it all.

• jetsssuck says:

barry had a long streak of free throws made consecutively.

• jahndoh says:

Houston can’t even think about the next round yet. Game 7 vs. the Clippers…they’re lucky that got past game 6 to be honest. They’re a good team, but the Clips are just as good.

Warriors this season vs. Clippers: 3-1
      Warriors this season vs. Houston 4-0

I love ya jetsuck, but I don’t think you’re betting with the smart money on that one. 😛

jetsssuck says:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:09 am

Marino has had plenty of failures from restaurants to nascar

i dont think he did with his name sake restaurants. dont think he was a big investor just lent his name to the franchise. i know you like bashing the legends of the fins to stir the pot, but there are lot of articles out there about marino’s business success. i seriously doubt he is going to be at a soup kitchen soon.

• jetsssuck says:

yes he lent his name but he invested as a owner. Dan Marino town and tavern cocunut grove and coral springs both closed, 20/20 pizza Domino’s sold at loss and several others I can’t think of. He owned a nascar team but failed. Keith Sims owned 15 dunkin donuts and sold them at a profit and he lived in the same neighborhood as marino who was given a mansion for 1 dollar to be its spokeman. John Offerdale opened and expanded einstein bagels and finally sold to a MNC at a big profit.

Would prefer Suh do be in Davie working out, but this does make sense. And if it is what he’s always done, who are we to argue?
    ——————–
    “If it mattered to the Dolphins, they could have structured Suh’s contract differently, with big workout bonuses to encourage him to attend offseason work. But it doesn’t matter to the Dolphins. Suh always showed up to training camp in Detroit in great shape despite having missed the team’s offseason program.”

SouthFlaSportsBlog ‏@SouthFlaSports · 2h2 hours ago  Davie, FL
    Kenny Stills rocking his new number.

RIP Garo

THE PASSING OF GARO YEPREMIAN should have all Dolfans thinking about the fact that most members of the 1972 Miami Dolphins are approaching 70 or past 70 years of age. While I’m sure Ross and his underlings are planning a spectacular 50th Anniversary Celebration of THE PERFECT SEASON in 2022, the brutal truth is this: MANY (most?) of the players on that squad will either be dead or so physically impaired that they will NOT be able to attend, especially so in the case of the coaches.
    ———–
    I AM CALLING ON THE DOLPHINS’ ORGANIZATION to set aside ONE HOME GAME EACH YEAR FROM NOW UNTIL 2022 as a special day to recognize THE ONLY PERFECT SEASON IN NFL HISTORY!! – – FOR GOODNESS’ SAKE, DON’T WAIT UNTIL MOST OF THEM ARE DEAD!!!—-DO IT NOW while those players and their families are STILL ALIVE to enjoy and appreciate the thanks of an incredibly thankful following of true Dolphin fans!!
    ———-
    STEVE ROSS, CAN YOU HEAR US???

Good post & I agree!
      What would really be nice is honoring those 72 Dolphins by winning another Super Bowl between 2015 & 2022 seasons. 😀

HAVING THEM as guests of honor during the home game against New England wouldn’t be a bad idea, either!

Ha, this year…so the fans & national tv can say how this is what real players that don’t cheat look like!!!

Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole reports it’s “highly unlikely” the Seahawks will extend contract-year QB Russell Wilson’s deal this year.
    Wilson is said to be seeking in excess of $20 million annually on a five-year extension. Per Cole, the Seahawks “have no desire to get anywhere close to that” and are willing to let him play out the final year of his rookie contract and then use the franchise tag back-to-back years through 2017. That would net Wilson around $45-48 million over the next three years. Recent reports have suggested the two sides are “10s of millions” apart in contract talks. Cole’s report seconds that.