Letter from Son’s Mom

Dear Blog People,

My son couldn’t write his little article this week because he had to go see, well let’s just say he had to visit a friend.

Colon O. Scopy

You may know him.

My little boy had a hard time starving himself for 36 hours (I’ve never seen him go 36 minutes nevermind 36 hours without eating) and the propofol really, and no pun intended, kicked his ass this time. He’s ok now, he’s recovering. He wanted me to tell every one here that he’s ok.

Well your little blog is nice, I’ve been looking around but how come there’s a pig who writes things here. Couldn’t you find enough Dolphin fans?

The Dolphins seem like a much better team for next year. I heard the first girl to play football is going to be on your team next year I think her name is Sue. Isn’t it?

OK, I’m going to run along now. Nice meeting you,

Son’s Mom

Hold up  Hold up

Well at least I got to this before it got published – sheeeeesh mom

I could have scrapped the whole letter but since she took the time to write it I’ll just leave it there.

Mom, really? A girl?

I told you he was a boy named Suh. S. U. H. not like a girl’s name. And that isn’t even his first name (his first will take me an hour to explain)

Well the first of the OTA’s begin this week that should be interesting. Hopefully we will get a glimpse into what the 2015 Dolphins will look like.

RIP – Garo Yepremian

You were one of the Greats, you’ll be missed

RIP to another Great Mr BB King

This entry was posted in A Sonny Football Fantasy. Bookmark the permalink.

206 Responses to Letter from Son’s Mom

Good morning Son!

LOL Very entertaining. Thank you.

2. Rhino says:

“Stick it where the ‘Son’ don’t shine, Doc”.

3. Rhino says:

Wyoming? Who’s Your Daddy?

• Try Pod says:

Left my windows open last night and I woke up to 56° in the house. Wife won’t get out of bed. She also decided the best use of my 3 day weekend would be to clean and paint the storage building, so I better get to it.

• Try Pod says:

This ^^^^^ obviously is not in the right place- sorry Rhino!

Good morning from the Jersey shore!

Funny stuff, Son. LOL

I’m thinking of getting a car
    Owning a car in Manhattan is a little unusual
    But it’s a nice get away from the city vehicle

What do you guys think ?

Nice, you going to pay for parking?

Jeeps are pretty cool — drove one for a good number of years. Was nice not having to worry about going over curves to cut corners at times. My guess is if you have one in NYC your friends are going to be borrowing it all the time for this or that and will put as many miles on it as you do.

If you want to buy a car go buy a car, if you want a piece of shit, go talk to the assman. Are you having a midlife crisis?

This is the interior…

Ouch Son — I fell for you. My time is coming in the next year or so. Not exactly looking forward to it.

PIGGY; NO back seat drivers allowed in MY car!!
    ———————-
    DUMB-ASS Marlin’s owner Jeff Loria, who is STILL paying the salaries of fired ex-managers Ozzie Guillen and Mike Redmon, decides he just doesn’t want to pay the salary of a 3rd manager. –So he “suggests” to his General Manager, Dan Jennings, “Hows about MANAGING this team you put together?” – – WELL, faster than you can say “JEFF IRELAND,” Jennings says “YES,” even though he’s never managed ANY TEAM IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE!! – – Well, note to Loria, you shoulod have gone with IRELAND! – – Jennings is now 0-5 and it’s safe to say JEFFROE himself could NOT have done worse!!!
    ——————–
    OOOOPS!! –The phone is ringing. –It’s Steve Ross! –He wants to hire Jennings to take the place of metamucil Carl Peterson!!!

In my neighborhood parking is available during the warmer months
    You just have to change sides for street sweepers a few times a week
    So I’m told anyway

Right now on this holiday weekend I can see there is tons of parking outside my apt

During the winter I may have to pay for parking
    In nyc that is 400-500 each month…lol

Parking is the big drawback to car ownership in the city

But a year from now I’m thinking I’m out of manhattan

I might drove my car to fla and keep it there from Nov – Feb and make 3-4 visits

Cool good luck!

PIGGY: The largest law firm in Florida, Morgan and Morgan, is looking to hire more attorneys. If your firm is not treating you well, you might want to look into this employment option. But don’t accept an assignment to the “Slip and Fall on Ice” department of that firm.

11. phindog says:

Son..
    Not a fun procedure at all. Not being able to eat and having to drink all that horrible colonblow medication. I don’t remember the procedure at all. I just remember waking up in the fart room..

PHIN & SON; My brother-in-law nearly died from his colonoscopy. My family physician told me “Every person over 60 ought to have one.” I replied. “Then, for now, I’m staying at 59 and one-half.” I’m aware of WAY TOO MANY serious complications from this procedure.

• phindog says:

I hear you OD. Unfortunately I think the early detection of Colon Cancer far outweighs the risk of having a camera stuck up your ass..

Piggy:
    I used to have a Jeep….kept it til I had my first child and it just wasn’t a good fit with a baby car seat in the back. Keep in mind the soft sided ones(the kind I had) can be noisy when you’re driving at speed. Hard sided ones are just like a regular car. I loved it. Took the top off it all the time in summer. They go well in the snow too.

I had a colonoscopy a few years ago

I’ve mentioned before but when I invented Colonpokey I was inspired
    In part by my fear of the procedure

16. phindog says:

Piggy.. The new Rubicon and Wrangler Unlimited are both really cool.

17. naplesfan2010 says:

I happened to have had 27 free hours this morning, so I put together the depth chart for the 2015 roster as it stands at this very minute (I think.) I have counted up how many players at each position we have and how many I think we will keep as well as who is most likely to make the team and most likely to get cut.
    Should I submit this to admin here, so it can be put at the top in a post that we can all discuss and argue over? … maybe defense one day and offense the other?
    I don’t mind if ppl rip my choices, but I am not creative like Piggs or funny like Son or wise like Mike or inspiring like OD. Mine would just be nuts and bolts for you all to get a visual of what the coaches have to work with and soon choose to make cuts from.
    Or not.
    I could just post one position group at a time right in the blog I guess.

Thanks y’all

His agent, Pat Dye Jr., said on Tuesday that he plans to knock on general manager Dennis Hickey’s door in a few years and renegotiate an even bigger deal — hopefully after Tannehill has led the Dolphins to a Super Bowl championship.

From palmbeachpost

Why are reporters so stupid? Pat wasn’t being literal here, he was just trying to say we expect RT will have outplayed his contract in 2 yrs.

Agreed — it was just agent talk. But it did give them something to talk about. Love how that is a reporter talking about another reporter though…….it’s like….

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

so i have this right……try’s out cleaning and painting the storage building and his wife wont get out of bed………hmmmmmmm

May 23, 2015 at 11:34 am

I would have to take the fla bar for that OD

piece of cake. i cant tell you how many fla bar’s i have taken.

The more I think about this team the more excited I get. I think we’re going to have a very competitive TC getting down to the 53 man.

I agree, I just went back and watched Douglas again, wondering if he was quick enough to get out front when pulling. I don’t see any issues, what I do see is him knocking someone on their ass a lot.

Randy says:
    May 23, 2015 at 12:43 pm

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

what is, what the doctor tells you to do before he shoves some hard wood in your mouth.

25. naplesfan2010 says:

ffr do you have some database of “Funniest football blog comments in history” or something on your hard drive? How do you come up with this hilarious stuff non-stop? Does the IRS offer Continuing Ed credits in “Witty Banter”?

Sounds like Randy is in the middle if a colonoscopy

WordPress has been making me it’s little bitch. But, I think I got both hands wrapped around her ass now.

And I’ve had a colonoscopy…totally lucid and watching on the TV as the doc went for a stroll with a garden hose in my anus…..AND a barium enema…during which the camera broke and a 30 minute procedure turned into over an hour as I’m strapped to a rotating table with an even larger garden hose making friends with my duodenum in an uncomfortable manner.

And, I had two gorgeous nurses attempting to help during the barium. Sure, it couldn’t be the normal lunch lady looking chicks as I’m being treated like a sex slave who was naughty by….and I’m not kidding….a 3/4 inch hose shooting a gallon of fluid into my colon.

I still have nightmares…..

PIGGY: RE: “I’d have to take the Fla bar exam” comments; I know guys (and gals) who’ve passed the fla bar exam who aren’t going to be accused of being members of mensa. I think with a little preparation (NOT preparation H either) I’m pretty sure you could pass with flying colors. You’d be the first flying pig to pass the Florida Bar, or WOULD YOU??

son of a son of a shula says:
    May 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm

That does sound like a nightmare or Saturday night at ffr’s.

Wednesday night. wednesday nights are 3/4 inch hose nights. the weekends are set aside for professionals. we dont do anything less then 2″ hoses

son
    The two nurses may have been ffr’s lesbian cheerleaders, but I don’t think he ever uncuffs them….or let’s them wear clothes.

Sorry to have the days crossed up.

James walker’s answer to, “What’s best suited with our current personal “a 3-4 or 4-3″ defensive scheme?”

“This has been a constant question in South Florida, and it really doesn’t matter much. The Dolphins are sticking to a 4-3 defense as long as defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle is in charge. That’s what he knows and the alignment he trusts. That doesn’t mean the team won’t run different variations with the speed package on third down or the occasional 5-2 look against certain opponents. If second-round pick Jordan Phillips develops and plays this season, I think you could see some 5-2 or 3-4 alignments on defense. But the base will remain a 4-3.”
    —————————-

He has some points, but it ain’t about Coyle. The answer to this question start with “did you notice Phillips was drafted in the 2nd” and that “Suh played fewer than 80 percent of Detroit’s defensive snaps in a game he was available for in a season” ONCE. Might be some 5-2, but there sure as hell ain’t gonna be 3-4 except as a specialty package.

34. naplesfan2010 says:

In light of the new PAT rules, I have my own Rules Change to propose.
    I disagree with the 53-man limit and especially the Inactive List. Everybody should dress out who is not so hurt they just can’t play. What are they saving by having a handful of able-bodied guys be inactive on gameday … laundry bills?
    I also think the K, P, and LS should not count against the 53. Each team would be allowed to have one of each of those and they could not go in or play at any other position.
    (Of course Bellicheat would put them all in with 11 others and say “you said they don’t count. You didn’t specify that they had to remain on the sideline.”)

Not sure why they don’t allow all 53 to dress. It would help with depth and STs.

Naples — it an interesting thought, but I’m fine with how it works. Keeping the active and actual rosters slim helps stop the good teams from stashing players. Sorta works like the salary cap in freeing up talent to move from good to bad teams. If you are a player on the roster who never even hits active for some STs duty……you know it is time to move elsewhere.

Stanger, the 5-2 is kind of a hybrid 3-4. Instead of 3 DL and 4 LBs we use 4 down lineman strong side in say Wake, Suh, Mitchell and Vernon hand in the ground, with a guy like McCain standing up as a WOLB/edge rusher and Misi and Jenkins as the ILBs. It’s really to take advantage of our talent up front. I can see Phillips and Fede getting into the mix as well with Shelby mainly spelling Wake at LDE.

Great description, but you still have four DL on the field. And there sure ain’t a true NT…….which is why I don’t think of it as a 3-4, in the traditional sense at leasr.

OD

I’m not worried about passing the exam
    I just don’t want to take another bar exam

Parker looks unbelievable catching the ball there, too bad he doesn’t look as good on tape. I’m not down on him, he’s just not as strong as he needs to be, but they’ll work on his strength. If he did look on game tape like he did in rookie camp I’d anoint him best WR in the history of the NFL.

This is basically what I’m getting
    But I won’t have it until next week

Now I need to find this good ornament

Nice Jeep Piggs. Looks cool.

————————————————————

The reason they do this is, because it evens the playing field, if one team has 6 guys hurt that can’t play one week and the opponent has none, that’s a huge advantage.

Piggy,
    I had a Jeep for 9 years- had a ton of fun with it. Enjoy!

I told my wife I want to go to a Fins game this year and 10/25 would work great. I asked her if she wanted to go (she is a Packers fan and they have their bye that week) she said she would go if I got a pedicure with her…..not kidding.

Is this a no brainer or would I lose my man card?

If you don’t show up with pretty pink toes you’re a pussy, lol

On the man card do you have to do it yourself or just pay for it? Either way……Texans game would be worth it.

Pedicure isn’t just painting the nails, and you don’t have to get them painted:

A pedicure is a superficial cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails. It provides a similar service to a manicure. Pedicures are done for cosmetic, therapeutic and medical purposes, and can help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders. They are extremely popular throughout the world, primarily among women.

Pedicures are not just limited to nails; usually dead skin cells on the bottom of feet are rubbed off using a rough stone called a pumice stone. Additionally, leg care below the knee became a common and now expected service included in pedicures. Leg care includes depilation via either shaving or waxing followed by granular exfoliation, application of moisturizing creams, and a brief leg massage.

Son
    I am overdue to have my colonoscopy. You (and your mother) have inspired me to call the Doctor on Tuesday.

It really isn’t a big except for the starving, and the 45 feet of hose up you. You gladly take the hose knowing you finally get to eat after it.

I heard they are a lot better than they used to be

Okay folks
    It looks like the Houston game has won the poll
    Let’s try to get a head count of who plans to attend

Who is in
    Piggy
    Stanger (+1)
    OD (better half TBA)
    Son (in for 2, Maybe more)
    Rock (+1 search on)
    Mike E (maybe with either +1, +2 or +3)
    Al (maybe with a +1)
    Toba (maybe with +1 or even one or two more)
    FFR (maybe)
    Ken (maybe)
    Bookman (maybe and +1, but must agree to a pedicure first)

Repost and add you name if you plan on going to texans at dolphins.
    ————————————–
    Took the liberty of filling this in based on comments from some. You ain’t signing a contract at this point, but would really help to get a measure on the possible numbers for the group section. So maybes are just fine.

Son — did you talk to your compadres? We’re getting close.

Stranger

If I get a pedicure I am taking Frank Costanza with me to translate Korean.

Stranger

Just saw your reply above. It would be at a nail place….with my wife…a couples thing.

I will probably go to the game either way, but my wife is a blast to party with…. Would love for her to come along.

It’s a good time. We’ll be getting the group seats together (although you can better yourself) and regardless will be the tailgate and the night before event. Nothing like it.

• bookman11 says:

I want to sit with you guys…..don’t care where they are

For me that is what it is about (what a kick having the board going in person) but other guys grab better seats. But I can’t throw stones, I go to other games too. Get your feet polished and I’ll turn you into a definite. 🙂

Steve,

The explanation you posted above is also what my wife tells me. I will not have them painted…..lol

Too bad we aren’t playing Buffalo, Bookman’s pedi might have been quite the distraction to Rex.

What’s up bookman?

Bookman

You can wear flip flops at the game…lol

54. naplesfan2010 says:

Steve that is a very very good explanation about the inactive players, but teams “easily” find more players. Nobody starts a game with fewer than 53 on the roster. Last year we called in about 6 guys from their sofa to play DB. Or so it seemed. If they wanted to say that whenever a team loses a guy to injury during the game that the other team must designate a guy to sit out as well, then that explanation would make sense. But no one would go for that. if you lose 12 guys and we lose 10 guys during the game, too bad for you.

Piggy:
    I forgot to ask this about the Jeep, 5 speed or automatic?

That’s kinda freaky!!

It’s not looking good for your rockets WY

I pick up my new car on Tuesday!!!
    Oink!

Try Pod says:
    May 23, 2015 at 10:22 pm (Edit)
    Not in the city. How bad is parking going to be?

I honestly don’t know Try

My neighborhood is not as bad as most if Manhattan
    And the summer is better then the rest of year

It’s dead tonight in NYC
    Is so weird
    Huge city – empty

Looks like that series is over GSW up 31 going into the 4th.

Bleacher Report saying nice things about the dolphins makes me nervous. Good points though….

You shouldn’t be nervous, in general when the national media thinks we’re going to suck we do, and vice versa.

The 2013 offseason was the epitome of why I said Ireland just acquires talent and doesn’t build a team. Take Wallace as an example, he’s a great talent, but didn’t fit in our offense. I still don’t get what he did at LB in 2013, we had good ones in Burnett and Dansby, and he threw it away.

These types of reports where they talk about each individual piece is really ridiculous, but I did like how they alluded at the end to how the whole was better than the sum of its parts.

It’s obvious that the national media really doesn’t know WTF they’re talking about, because they use someone else’s stats for the entire season, instead of a their own break down of how things went during the season. We don’t hear how good the team was when healthy, just how the run D for the entire season (based on season stats) wasn’t very good, the secondary gave up too many big plays…

Piggy drunk

and yes
    It has that new car smell

Bookman drunk also

64. Try Pod says:

Trypod NOT drunk, mostly because it’s 8:30 in the morning, but give it time…

65. Try Pod says:

I got me one of those. I have not seen one girl going crazy over it, however.

Jarvis, Jamil, Jacques, Ja’Wuan, Jelani, and Jamar, if we don’t win maybe we’ll make the best all-J team 😉

May 23, 2015 at 8:27 pm
    Okay folks
    It looks like the Houston game has won the poll
    Let’s try to get a head count of who plans to attend

Who is in
    Piggy
    Stanger (+1)
    OD (better half TBA)
    Son (in for 2, Maybe more)
    Rock (+1 search on)
    Mike E (maybe with either +1, +2 or +3)
    Al (maybe with a +1)
    Toba (maybe with +1 or even one or two more)
    FFR (maybe)
    Ken (maybe)
    Bookman (maybe and +1, but must agree to a pedicure first)

Repost and add you name if you plan on going to texans at dolphins.
    ————————————–
    I’m a maybe

There is a part of me that wants to be rid of this guy, no matter the cost:

I’d trade Jordan for him, but probably nothing else, and maybe not even Jordan, because we’re deep enough at CB.

• Brian in NY says:

I think they want to be rid of him, and they would be lucky to get a Snickers bar for him at this point. It’s a decent trade for the Eagles as weel, as they have been down on Boykin for a while now, and could get a potential star in return.

• Brian in NY says:

*well

Congrats on the new wheels Piggy.
    Time to personalize it.

Okay folks
    It looks like the Houston game has won the poll
    Let’s try to get a head count of who plans to attend

Who is in
    Piggy
    Stanger (+1)
    OD (better half TBA)
    Son (in for 2, Maybe more)
    Rock (+1 search on)
    Al ( in, maybe +1)
    Mike E (maybe with +1, +2 or +3)
    Toba (maybe with +1, +2, +3)
    FFR (maybe)
    Ken (maybe)
    Bookman (maybe and maybe +1)
    Brian in NY (maybe)

Repost and add you name if you plan on going to texans at dolphins.
    ————————————–

71. jetsssuck says:

university of florida beat kentucky yesterday one more win today against kentucky and they go to softball college world series.

• jetsssuck says:

MikeE must be studying their pitching. They have been picthing a lot of shutouts lately

• jetsssuck says:

maybe the mets should study them

Seems the last couple days the Mets have had more pitching lessons they need from Cole and Burnett. 20 Ks btwn them. Yeah — I’m waiting for when Mike E comes on. 🙂

Just watched RTs sacks from previous yrs, and noticed he holds the ball too long and he doesn’t (the last second of the play he’s looking to go down easy instead of continuing to look downfield). He doesn’t seem to have an idea of what he wants to do, like a Russell Wilson. He’s back in the pocket for 4+ seconds, then a rusher breaks through he covers up and goes down, if he had the time to soften the blow he has time to throw it away, or scramble.

There was one scramble where he ran around in circles then just went down, throw it away, or stand there and try to get a completion while being hit.

Conclusion, his pocket presence sucks.

73. naplesfan2010 says:

Sacks are better than INTs though, so I’d rather lose 4-8 yards on a sack than turn the ball over or worse yet throw a Pick Six.

Who wouldn’t, but you’ve got to get rid of the ball, you can’t take the sacks he does. I’d say half the sacks+ he takes could be avoided. The OL must get frustrated with him.

Okay folks
    It looks like the Houston game has won the poll
    Let’s try to get a head count of who plans to attend

Who is in
    Piggy
    Stanger (+1)
    OD (better half TBA)
    Son (in for 2, Maybe more)
    Rock (+1 search on)
    Al ( in, maybe +1)
    Mike E (maybe with +1, +2 or +3)
    Toba (maybe with +1, +2, +3)
    FFR (maybe)
    Ken (maybe)
    Bookman (maybe and maybe +1)
    Brian in NY (maybe)

Repost and add you name if you plan on going to texans at dolphins.

In football terms, I’m probable.

75. Krishna says:

Mike Tannenbaum on 640-AM comments…Also, I think the RT deal, from what I’ve read, is a win-win for team and player. RT has skills and should get better. He works at his craft and has improved every year. And, he continues to work at it. Why wouldn’t he get better?

O’s 10 areas of improvement apply and I bet RT agrees with him. However, O’s reasoning and hyperbole are over the top at times.

1. Pocket presence: RT’s responsible for 20% of the sacks, but 80% is due to the fact that is running for his life. He does need to improve, but it’s a lot easier when bullets aren’t always flying.

2. Deep ball: Bullets flying and receivers not able to adjust to the ball and dropped balls for TDs.

3. Leadership: The reason the WRs have been replaced is because they underperformed or were injured or overpaid or just not good enough (Rishard). I think RTs leadership took a major step forward last year and believe Marino played a part in that and hope it continues. But dealing with quitters should not be a leaders responsibility except to say “Ba-bye”.

4. Taking chances: One of the best offensive seasons in a while by dinking and dunking. Don’t you want a ball control offense. The last 4 games and others in the last few seconds were because the D couldn’t hold them. RT did his job on many occasions bringing the O back (perhaps too quickly). Just not a good example, IMO.

5. Red zone: couldn’t pound the rock and on 3rd and 5 inches. Shameful.

6. Third Down: See 5 above. Therefore, no threat to D and pin ears back.

7. Fourth quarter: See 5 and 6 above. Because we had to pass to try and keep the clock running because we couldn’t run the ball to keep the clock moving.

8. Deciphering defenses: Agree and he’s improved every year and should continue.

9. Owning the offense: Agree and I’m sure RT feels the same way.

10. The bottom line: Yep, and it’s unfortunate that some can’t see the forest through the trees.

Just a few thoughts when I should be working.

• Krishna says:

Again the moderation? and the only one… 🙂

Krishna — awesome points and great to see you. We got a couple redzone threats these days though. Can think of at least one WR and one TE. Should be a different world.

It all comes down to the mental aspect of the game. On third down, and 4th qtr it’s about what to do, not the ability to do it. It’s 2nd down in the 4th qtr with 5 minutes left in the game winning/losing doesn’t matter, no one is open downfield does he check down to his back, throw it away, or keep running around until he gets sacked? I don’t know if the coaches haven’t explained what to do or does it not sink in, but it can’t be that hard.

On third down in the same scenario I have no problem holding onto the ball until he gets sacked, if no one is open, but don’t just cover up and fall down. He does that a lot, sure he doesn’t take the punishment of the hit, but he’s got to stay in there and take the hit while trying to get it to a receiver.

Everyone says he’s tough, because he’s taken all those sacks and hasn’t missed a game, I’m going to challenge his manhood and say take a hit.

‘You ain’t signing a contract at this point, but would really help to get a measure on the possible numbers for the group section. So maybes are just fine.’

lol for that matter just put everyone on the list. i am sure everyone is a maybe.

You can laugh all you want ffr. Everyone listed has expressed a true desire to come and will see if they can. Is the problem that I listed you? You said it would be a last minute decision, which I took as you might come. More than happy to take you off if it bothers you……….maybe it was wishful thinking on my part.

Krishna you are all set man your posts should all show up now. Good to see you

stanger

no worries, i just found it funny how you said not a signed contract just a maybe.

When you need knowing ten have to be there in order to buy the group section, the maybes help. And at this point we got seven for sure and all the maybes help. You buy the ten and like ten more are reserved right next unless they’ve changed from last year.

Just trying to set it up right.

stang

i get it, no biggie. i just found how you put it funny is all.

80. Krishna says:

I think the mental (immaturity or inexperience at this point considering his history) is a process. Some are further along in the process after their college experience. RT was way behind. Just saying.

• Krishna says:

And, I’ll follow up with, you don’t want your QB to take hits. RT has been blasted a time or two. Just not good and one of the reasons (cheating being another for some) why all the HOF QBs are HOF QBs.

81. Krishna says:

Thanks son!

82. Krishna says:

I like the red zone “threats”. Being able to run down there is another threat. I’m greedy, I want to be able to threaten from all over the field. It’s not just on RT.

83. Rhino says:

Krishna… I’m in Austin for UIL State Meet… and lo’ and behold “poof… deus ex machina” (literally LOL)

84. Jahndoh30 says:

‘Sup Krishna and Rhino! Nice to see you both here at the same time. Go Dubs! Let me know if you make it to Houston for game 4 Rhino! I want to be sure to lookout for you on the broadcast!

85. Krishna says:

That’s hilarious Rhino. You know you are welcome if your time permits. Just say the word!

86. Krishna says:

Jahndoh(30?) Good to see you, too!!!

87. Rhino says:

Jahn, tickets for game 3 were brutal !!! Each seat could buy Piggy a new jeep. I’m in Austin for Academic state meet until Tuesday night… 😦 Missed my opportunity. Cheapest seat I found was $485… I’m sure game 4 will be cheaper, but now I’m out of town. Going to Alaska on Wed to do a workshop, so we need to wrap this up tomorrow night!!!!

88. Jahndoh30 says:

I here ya Rhino. I won’t be attending any games in Oakland for the same reason. By the time I buy for the 3 of us (can’t go solo my daughter would be heartbroken, and I can’t just take the two of us or the wife would feel left out as she roots for them too in spite of being raised a Laker fan), gas, parking, food, hotel etc…would quite literally be a decent used car.

Okay folks
    It looks like the Houston game has won the poll
    Let’s try to get a head count of who plans to attend

Who is in
    Piggy
    Stanger (+1)
    OD (better half TBA)
    Son (in for 2, Maybe more)
    Rock (+1 search on)
    Al ( in, maybe +1)
    Mike E (maybe with +1, +2 or +3)
    Toba (maybe with +1, +2, +3)
    FFR (maybe)
    Ken (maybe)
    Bookman (maybe and maybe +1)
    Brian in NY (maybe)
    Herd (football term probable)

Repost and add you name if you plan on going to texans at dolphins.

90. Krishna says:

I sure hope they can beat Cleveland you two.

• Jahndoh30 says:

We hope so too, though I watched my sharks blow a 3-0 to nothing lead in hockey a year ago, so I’m going to worry about what’s next after we get there. 🙂

• Krishna says:

LOL…sorry to hear. And I’m a dumb ass as to what I’m supposed to do to get in line. I don’t get it.

91. Jahndoh30 says:

Here ya go Krishna. I’m sure after reading that exchange Stanger would get it, but anyway…

Who is in
    Piggy
    Stanger (+1)
    OD (better half TBA)
    Son (in for 2, Maybe more)
    Rock (+1 search on)
    Al ( in, maybe +1)
    Mike E (maybe with +1, +2 or +3)
    Toba (maybe with +1, +2, +3)
    FFR (maybe)
    Ken (maybe)
    Bookman (maybe and maybe +1)
    Brian in NY (maybe)
    Herd (football term probable)
    Krishna +1

92. naplesfan2010 says:

Kenny Stills 2013 – “Nerves of Still”

Stills plays like a junkyard dog IMO. He snatches the ball away from DBs and swats their jams and holds away, and yeah he ducks under some hits In heavy traffic or in an exposed posture, but that is AFTER catching the damn ball, not instead of catching it. Did he not have some gaudy catch to target ratio? I thought I remember it was 79%!!!!!!!!! WHAT??

And that stepping out of bounds thing is the Drew Brees way. Get what you can and stop the clock and give me another shot downfield. Much better use of the clock than standing there with a guy wrapped around your legs for 8 seconds while two more guys come up to make hamburger out of your knees and waste precious time that Drew Brees can turn into TDs!!

That might not show YAC, but it shows he WINS contested balls. He is certainly fast enough to run with guys, so if he had not been working with that really short QB, he might’ve had more YAC.

Wait !! Ryan is 6 frickin 4!
    I love having Kenny Stills to move the chains and pop a big one every so often.

• Krishna says:

Yep…took the ball away and very focused, positioned well to absorb hits, avoid kills (path of least resistance), ball control to stop clock. Nice!

• Krishna says:

Made the play that needed to be made!

I noticed 2 TDs against the Bills and one against the cheats 🙂 3 TDs in 2 games. None of our WRs need to light the world on fire, they just have to get open and catch the ball when thrown to them. We don’t need one guy having to get 6 receptions and 100 yrds a game to win. One week it may be Parker, the next Stills, the next Landry, the next Cameron…

93. naplesfan2010 says:

Right Steve, offensive balance kills a defensive coordinator’s ability to game plan.

Yep, you can’t cover them all. The cheats secondary sucks, but allowing them to hold makes that adequate, even so, what team has a 5th DB that can cover our 5 best receiver on any given play?

Cameron kept in to block should be able to feast as a security valve, as would Ajayi or Damien W.

Okay folks
    It looks like the Houston game has won the poll
    Let’s try to get a head count of who plans to attend

Who is in
    Piggy
    Stanger (+1)
    OD (better half TBA)
    Son (in for 2, Maybe more)
    Rock (+1 search on)
    Al ( in, maybe +1)
    Mike E (maybe with +1, +2 or +3)
    Toba (maybe with +1, +2, +3)
    FFR (maybe)
    Ken (maybe)
    Bookman (maybe and maybe +1)
    Brian in NY (maybe)
    Herd (probable)
    Krishna (probable, with +1)

Repost and add you name if you plan on going to texans at dolphins.
    ——————
    Glad to hear it Krishna, and sorry missed it before.

• Krishna says:

Thanks for adding me. I mentioned it to the wife and she’s in if we can swing it. Always have to check with the boss first.

Come on LeBron get a clue:

Two people are running from the law a highspeed chase ensues, they get shot (130+ shots fired by cops against unarmed assailants) and killed. I don’t know what the law is, but we all know they shouldn’t have been fired on at least not to that extent without any shots returned under any circumstance. Unarmed in the sense of no guns, but driving recklessly through the city doesn’t quite make it unarmed for me.

LeBron, you can’t fight authority, but you can send out a message to your people and tell them to quit running from the law, if they want to stop the police brutality they need to look at what they’re doing themselves first. Cops just don’t shoot black people.

You run from the law and put people’s lives at risk, white, black, or any other race, you’re going to get treated the way you have been, it’s not right what the cops are doing IMO, but they do have to protect the public and themselves.

• Jahndoh30 says:

Not sure what Lebron said that was so wrong, he encouraged people to stay peaceful. The cops were acquitted, Lebron encouraged people to remain peaceful and didn’t editorialize on the case at all.

• Jahndoh30 says:

OMG, I’m like Johnny Two Times here…

He encouraged people to stay peaceful for now, but then said he was going to read up on it some more, and then do the same thing he always does, bitch about police brutality. Sure there’s police brutality, but you can’t fight authority, what he can do is bring his people together to change them.

I don’t get why famous black people feel like they have to stick up for black criminals. You commit a crime sometimes these things happen, I’m not saying its right, just the way it is. The cops get a little tired of criminals committing crimes and getting away with it. Again it’s not a black and white thing, cops treat lots of white criminals the same way.

It’s really no different than politicians abusing the system.

steveccnv says:
    May 24, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Come on LeBron get a clue:

steve, quit beating a dead horse. (sooooo that is what it feels like to be god)

• Jahndoh30 says:

I read. Have your fun for now. At some point though it’ll get old. Hope it gets old for you before it gets old for me.

lmao

May 24, 2015 at 9:43 am
    Cool Brian — we can flip a coin……winner gets to sit right behind Rock.
    LMFAO!

Feuding co-stars
    Sylvester Stallone v. Richard Gere

In 1974, Stallone and Gere worked on “The Lord’s of Flatbrush.” They never hit it off, and at one point Gere supposedly intentionally dropped chicken grease all over Stallone resulting in Stallone elbowing him in the head.

Gere was recast as a result of the feud. Stallone is supposedly behind the urban legend regarding Gere, a gerbil, and his sexual behavior.

Nice Try Richard, that gerbil story was true. My ex-wife was a nurse and her sister was a doctor, and they both knew medical staff in the L.A. hospital that Gere went to and they swore the story was true. It shouldn’t be a surprise when someone from Hollywood is exposed. My brother lived around the studio city area, north of the Hollywood Hills, he said he saw John Travolta in a restaurant bathroom taking a guy into a stall.

The reason RT can’t throw the long ball is, because he won’t stand in the pocket that last second it takes, he seems afraid to take a hit, or maybe he’s been told the line is so bad I don’t want you getting hurt, so don’t take any unnecessary hits. Watch him when he runs, he always get down before the big blow comes, which is fine, but not when you do it behind the LOS.

All you need to know about Greg Jennings is whenever he scored a TD for the Vikings the entire O rushed to him to congratulate him. That’s respect?