Wedge Scouting Report: Carl Lawson Jr.

CarlLawson4Wedge ID

I know what you are saying.  Scouting college prospects now?  Its August!  Well Auburn plays its first game in about 3 weeks.  And today we are looking at Carl Lawson, Jr., the next great pass rusher!

CarlLawson6

Considering the Dion Jordan disappointment and the fact that Olivier Vernon is a free agent, you might think the Dolphins have prioritized pass rushers.

What do Aliens do when they need a elite body.  They make one in a lab of course.

CarlLawson1

To look at Lawson you would think the guy was designed to hit quarterbacks.

At 6-2, 261 pounds he is nearly the prototype of a 4-3 defensive end.

As a senior at Milton High School in Georgia Lawson had 27 sacks.

CarlLawson3

Obviously he was designed so that his brain works like this:  Wake up, think about killing a QB, eat breakfast, pretend mcmuffin is a QB, go to class, day dream about hitting QB, practice, hit QB, go to bed, dream of killing QB.

CarlLawson2

As a freshman at Auburn in 2013, Lawson was second on the team in sacks.  So the expectation was that he would thrive in 2014. Unfortunately an ACL injury prevented him from playing in 2014.

But this year, people are talking about Lawson.  SEC QBs are shaking in their cleats.

Lawson is back and ready to kill QBs.

CarlLawson5

So get ready in 2015.  It appears a genetically engineered QB killer was designed at Auburn.  If I was going to compare Carl Lawson to an Alien Weapon of destruction, obviously he would be a lab tube bomb.

Be careful, he is ready to explode!

LawSonTube

Aside | This entry was posted in SCOUTING REPORTS. Bookmark the permalink.

225 Responses to Wedge Scouting Report: Carl Lawson Jr.

What? First? I beat the Ausie and the Brit to the punch?

Good morning everyone!

2. ocalahowie says:

Nobody will beat me once the season starts 🙂
    I’m also glad that the new articles are up first thing in the morning. Used to be I would post the update then leave for work, 5min later the new blog would come on and no one would see or give me new scores…

• jetsssuck says:

I remember howie how u used to post at 5.43 to 5.47 every morning. U used to have it down to a science like a drill sargent.

We usually schedule the posts for 4AM (we can schedule posts on our blog)
      and try to post only one a day
      Which gives a chance for the early risers to communicate with the other fans

Everyone has different schedules
      but if we have a pattern here people can work around their schedules to get their Dolphins blog fix

3. uwantwat says:

I was over in the AFL site. Hey no-one answered my question on yesterday’s blog. Who was that WR? Morning to Rock and Howie. Actually I’m heading off to bed. I will talk later.

The Clemson WR?

His name is Germone Hopper
      He is a redhsirt junior which means there is probably a chance he goes pro after this year

Clemson is getting a good reputation in terms of producing NFL WRs
      Believe it or not Hopper is not the top ranked wr there. In fact I don’t know much about him
      There is a guy named Mike Williams at Clemson people are talking about
      He is a big WR somewhere around 6-4

4. Try Pod says:

If you are considering “cutting the cord”, this is good info to have- it’s even useful if you’re not:

5. Try Pod says:

Oh, yeah- Thanks for the pictures, Piggy!

Thanks for the scouting report Wedge!

Any relation to Manny Lawson?

No but his Dad Carl Lawson Senior did play college football (I think for GA tech)

I heard a story on Sports radio about Carl Lawson Jr, told from his dad that got me curious about him
      After his last game as a senior when he had 27 sacks, his dad found him in his room watching game film
      It was Friday Night and all his teammates were out on the town
      His Dad was like “Carl what are you doing, go out and enjoy yourself” and Carl Junior responded “Dad, I think I could have had 10 more sacks this season”
      I guess I am paraphrasing a bit
      but you get the idea

The kind is a hard worker

Is the draft this week? 😉

He looks like a dickhead, only you put his head on the wrong end 😉

Seriously though, why is 6’2″ 261 lbs prototypical size for a 4-3 DE? He seems kind of short, I’d like my DE to be 6’5″ – 6’6″, and 6’7″ would be better than 6’2″.

I think 6’6 is a little taller than the norm

I guess there are a few around that height in the NFL. Ansah and JPP come to mind but I don;t think think its the norm

maybe 6’2 is not prototypical (I did say nearly)
      but Vernon and Wake are both under 6-4
      Vernon is over 270 though

I sort of assume College kids might at a minimum get heavier
      He is definately a 4-3 DE, maybe a 3-4 OLB at his size

I was a little to write that line to be honest
      bc I think people differ a lot on what they think is a good size for a pass rusher
      but I could not have the whole thing just be pics

Rockphin says:
    August 18, 2015 at 5:38 am
    What? First? I beat the Ausie and the Brit to the punch?
    ——————

“Obviously he was designed so that his brain works like this: Wake up, think about killing a QB, eat breakfast, pretend mcmuffin is a QB, go to class, day dream about hitting QB, practice, hit QB, go to bed, dream of killing QB.”

That’s beautiful Pig. Just wish I could say……we already have three guys like that at DE.

What’s up FUers? 6’2″ is actually on the short side for any DL nowadays. But there have been several undersized DL that have been very effective. Just look at Dumerville. He is under 6′

Yeah there’s more shorter pass rushers the last 15 years or so than I remember. It’s more about edge rusher than prototype DE these days. Guys who can get to the QB, that’s all teams are looking for. Dwight Freeney was 6-1.

Sometimes the shorter DE’s can use speed and leverage to offset their lack of height.

Brandon Graham is almost identical in size to Lawson Jr.

Some smaller and quicker edge rushes struggle vs. the run. They often times just go straight up field and can get overpowered at the point of attack in run blocking.

The whole Warren Buffet loves Suh thing is more than just a fun storyline. This from Hyde.
    ——————————–
    “I wrote a column on Sunday on Ndamukong Suh’s love of business and his relationship with Warren Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway fame……I thought it would take weeks to talk with him – if I ever did. I called the company’s media-relations official and explained what I was doing to an assistant. The assistant put me through to Buffett’s office. Buffett’s asisstant said to call back in 15 minutes. And 15 minutes later I talked with Buffett for 10 minutes.

Somebody mention ideal size for a DE?

I’d like to see Ray Drew make the team, make us forget about Dion Jordan.
    Drew is the UGA Bulldog product 6’5 276 & 22yo. He was a 5 star recruit out of high school but so far hasn’t quite lived up to his enormous potential….ha, perhaps another Jordan on the field.

If the team gets tired of waiting for Shelby (4yrs) to do more, then maybe a guy like Drew can team up with 23 yo Fede 6’4 282 in 2nd year….to be the duo behind Wake & Vernon.

Fede is going to be that guy this year. I don’t think Drew is taking Shelby’s job. The org and coaches like Shelby that’s why they put a 2nd rd tender on him. They trust him.

Yep, it’ll be hard work for someone in the depth ranks to show they can get to the QB better than Shelby

Hmmm, it’s quite out there in blogland.

GD, Fede has been impressive in camp so he could really help keep Vernon fresh by earning significant snaps.

WTF, does he come up with this crap??? 🙄

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    Mike Wallace was lied too CONSISTENTLY by the Dolphins. Say what you want about him not being a team player. But Dolphins were fraudulent.

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    “@oshaym21: in what way was he lied to?”» let it go! Just let it go! You are divorced now. Move on!

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    “@Dolfan2334: lied to how, Omar?”» Lied to at every stage. Let it go! Let it go!

Damn work! Almost missed the most important post of the day!

Miami Dolphins Cheer ‏@MDCheer 1h1 hour ago
    .@MDC_Macy is announced Miss March of our 2016 Swimsuit Calendar! For more, visit http://dolphinscheerleaders.com

Omar is probably just bored

23. Al in MIA says:

August 18, 2015 at 9:03 am

We usually schedule the posts for 4AM (we can schedule posts on our blog)
    ——–
    That’s definitely better than McDonald’s idea of when the typical morning day starts :/ (alluding to the 24 hour McD locations switching to breakfast menu at 3am).

24. Al in MIA says:

Omar just likes to stir the pot. He secretly wants to be a day time talk show

25. Al in MIA says:

lol @ your meme Stangerx (my own world meme)

26. Al in MIA says:

Got to love how Miami’s OL all of a sudden isn’t the subject of daily criticism.
    And for those Fins fans who consistently think that Miami is the only team with OL problems (and also that idea that a bad OL won’t get this team anywhere) -> http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/17/musical-chairs-continue-on-offensive-line-for-seahawks/

27. Al in MIA says:

I’ll say this about obsessing over ‘prototypical’ players -> you’ll find yourself being more like Jeff Ireland :).

28. Al in MIA says:

Random NFL stuff today pertaining to ex Fins players:

As for the first article, I hope Freeney enjoys eating a nice hot shit sandwich when the Fins play the Patriots :).

29. Al in MIA says:

Didn’t some want him in a Fins uni?

“Because of injuries and some obvious breakdowns in the preseason opener, the Titans’ starting offensive line remains in a state of flux.

Andy Levitre may be the odd man out.

Levitre, who started all 32 games at left guard since joining the Titans in 2013, has practiced at second-team center. Byron Bell, who opened training camp at right tackle, has gotten considerable work at left guard, with seventh-year pro Jamon Meredith working at right tackle.”

I don’t know Al

The youngens are growing on me!

AL

I liked Levitre – He’s a mauler though, not sure he’s cut out for a ZBS.

32. Al in MIA says:

Wyo,
    Same here. And with the Bucs announcing that LB Kwon Alexander has earned a starting job in their defensive lineup, I have even more confidence that Hickey (a product of TB) will find some steady talent there over the next year or two.

33. Al in MIA says:

No one saw this coming I guess :/ lol. What a head case.

SMH @ Omar. Mike Wallace was lied to to the sum of $65 million.

• Al in MIA says:

Organizations/Coaches always lie persay (make promises they won’t keep). Omar is acting like this doesn’t happen all the time in all sports at all levels (HS to pros). Sports happens to be the ultimate “prove it” on the field/court or GTFO. Facts are, Wallace was let go from Pittsburgh for the same reasons he was let go out of Miami. Production did not meet the salary demand.

You can see some one saying something like
        “we want you to be a bigger part of this offense” being interepreted as a lie by Wallace/Omar when it does not happen
        but that does not mean he was lied to

lol tim, i am sure that woman holding that sign has never been decoration.

Al in MIA says:
    August 18, 2015 at 1:59 pm

I’m not sure, but she’s definitely not a fan of the wings served up there lol.

probably not, but she does look like she would be one hell of a softball player.

I saw that yesterday FFRob

I’m not sure I get your criticism or why anyone else is criticizing it as an example of PC

Its not like the University or Alabama or anyone that made them take it down or even pressure them
    The video made its rounds on twitter – and people wrote a lot of comments about it criticizing it
    So they took it down

That’s all that happened

I’m not sure how Mike Wallace would have even been lied to
    Did they promise him more targets or something?
    I have a pretty good idea hat Wallace knew the offense we were running, he was pretty public about understanding it

August 18, 2015 at 2:17 pm

I saw that yesterday FFRob

aahhh, ok, if you dont see how that is PC gone over board i cant help ya there. and i didnt say any one made the take it down, they were just shamed for it. damn good looking white girls, they should no better then to be pretty and flaunt there sorority. can you imagine how all the other girls must feel. i know, maybe they should get participation trophies

I know most of us would tell any of them whatever they want to hear to get laid

but no one has a right to be praised by everyone
      and I am little tired of the phrase PC being used as a shield for some people to escape criticism

if they flaunt how pretty they are
      and ignore how smart (assuming they are) they are, people are going to pick up on that…and random people on twitter have no reason not to say whatever they are thinking

I’m not sure its an issue about jealousy about looks
      most of the criticism was pretty legit in my eyes
      they do come off as a bunch empty headed girls in that video
      The University of Alabama is not on full time spring Break as far as I know

I don;t know why people feel compelled to make a big stink of it
      some women act like the women in that videos everyday without hearing a thing

but if people criticize them, I’m not about to say it represents some change in our society of how we are now going overboard

no one is immune to criticism
      and no one ever has been
      its not PC going overboard
      its life

Shouldn’t Tanny be behind Mike? This is a formation you see a lot with the Jests.

Thursday, ASK MIKE returns!

Send in your questions for ASK MIKE to NJ1Dolfan@yahoo.com

Alain Poupart @apoupartFins
    Joe Philbin: I’ve been here since January 2012 and I’m thoroughly convinced our organization has never been better.

From the depths of a shoe?

piggy,

so basically you gave me a long winded answer to every one is entitled to their opinion. and yeah i agree and in my opinion it is PC overload. if you dont like the video dont look at it.

That’s one choice but on social media everyone has an opinion. If anything, it’s not PC it’s absolute freedom of speech and them taking it down is absolute freedom of choice.

Says the man with a small camera affixed to the top of his shoe. 😉

I like the video
      but I’m sure they didn’t make that so that I can watch it sans pants

They probably wanted everyone to see how great they are
      and got a much different reaction
      its kind of funny
      it doesn’t bother me that they were criticized for very publicly acting like flakes without even realizing it

August 18, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Thursday, ASK MIKE returns!

CCCCCOOOOLLLLL, i cannot wait till thursday so i can skip right over reading it.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly “I will finally be getting some real answers to you all Ask Mike is returning”

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
    Tom Garfinkel says he expects the Dolphins to be sold out of season tickets by the end of next week.
    ______________________________________________
    Somewhere in Tampa OD is propped up in a chair next to his mailbox shaking his head in disgust!

49. Al in MIA says:

Mike,
    I might as well get this question out of the way for ya,
    What do you think about the Dolphins TE situation? LOL (queue the Lynch venom)

Actually with Lynch now being cut, it leaves probably 2 of these 3 on the final 53.
      Jake Stoneburner, Gerrell Robinson, & Tim Semisch.
      Behind Cameron & Sims.

50. Al in MIA says:

GDP,
    Hickey and Tannenbaum are probably busy scouting someones TE (no pun intended).
    I saw the Patriots made a trade with SF to acquire former UMiami TE Asante Cleveland. Guess we are not the only ones looking for depth in the division.

We’ll see what becomes available. But I think we should stay right where we are and develop these young guys. Even Cameron is young. But should he go down, then I’d have a back up plan I’ve been scouting.

51. Al in MIA says:

Egnew is probably happy to hear that blocking is not required in NOLA lol.

getterdone says:
    August 18, 2015 at 3:15 pm (Edit)

Alain Poupart @apoupartFins
    ____________________________________________
    Well that better be the case or Joe is out of a job

What about the TE from Green Bay who was injured. Has he been picked up by anybody?

• Al in MIA says:

Not sure but for all the OG depth problems people thought NE had, they traded an OG (Jordan Devey) to SF for a backup TE (Asante Cleveland; 2nd year man out of the U of Miami).

Brett Tessler @TesslerSports
    Just got word that the New England Patriots claimed Chris Martin off waivers… 2nd year OT/G was released by the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
    Retweeted by Adam Beasley

Al in MIA says:
    August 18, 2015 at 1:58 pm (Edit)

___________________________
    That’s a bingo!

The Tampa Bay Times reports Bucs RT Demar Dotson’s MCL injury could cost him up to ten weeks.
    It’s a 6-10 week injury. In a best case scenario, Dotson would return by Week 3. In a worst case scenario, he’ll be out until Week 7. The Bucs moved quickly to replace Dotson after he went down in the preseason opener, signing Gosder Cherilus to a two-year deal. Cherilus, however, is a big downgrade.

57. Al in MIA says:

GDP,
    Speaking of TB, saw some discussions yesterday about RG3 in general plus perhaps some similarities Jameis might have with him. All I have to say is that a big part of RG3’s situation in DC seemed to have stemmed from his father and also Dan Snyder who gave both of them a sense of entitlement above all teammates from the get go and allowed it to continue. Moreover, the knee injury RG3 suffered could also be blamed on Shanahan’s ego (who knows what he could have done without the injury or how Tannehill would have performed if he also suffered a knee injury). All that aside, not sure Jameis has the same situation in Tampa (the crazy father following him around and giving orders in the club house like he’s a GM) or an owner who will just let him walk over his teammates.

Ken, Finley the ex GB TE is still unsigned, and looks to remain that way….@ 28 I think he’s moving on with life after football.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
    Anyone doubt that the Chris Martin waiver claim was Belichick being Belichick again? Did it last year with Don Jones. Doing it again.

• Al in MIA says:

“Enjoy the lemon, Bill”

If picking up or rejects at OG make the Pats better because of some secret inside knowledge then they have I would bet my balls that is total bs. Bellicheck may be doing it for that reason but I wouldn’t expect any great revelations from Chris Martin and all Martin is doing is taking up a roster spot on NE that could be used for somebody better.

As for TE, don’t forget we got the hometown kid from Miami that played TE @ Bowling Green before switching to DE. At 6’5 262 & 23yo rookie, whom I’d like to see developed on the Practice Squad.
    Maybe he can be what Dion Jordan was supposed to be.

He’s #88 here on defense….lol

61. Al in MIA says:

Simpson suspended for 6 games

49ers WR Jerome Simpson was hit with a six-game suspension for violating the league’s substance-abuse policy. The 49ers signed him this offseason despite knowing a penalty could be coming.

NFL 4m

[video src="https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CMt3y6VU8AA1WLa.mp4" /]

Who i would take next year depends on who we lose. I feel pretty certain we are going to either get Wake or Grimes to restructure or one of them will be cut. I dont think we wind up resigning both Vernon and Miller. Miller is going to want to do good for himself, second contract for a RB is one of the most important ones, so im thinking he tries to get paid, which may push him out the door with the cap situation we will be in next year.

If we wind up cutting Wake or Grimes, those positions will be come my round 1 focus, and i would even trade up to get the guy to replace them. My picks would be Vernon Hargreaves CB, UF, to replace Grimes, or Robert Nkemdiche DE/DT, Ole Miss, for Wake. If we wind up keeping both those guys i think i would lean more towards taking an OL in the first, someone, again, trading up if need be, someone like Laremy Tunsil OT, Ole Miss, or Ronnie STaley OT, ND.

If i am replacing Vernon or Miller i think id do it with a pick out of the second round, with someone like Lawson, or Derrik Henry RB, Alabama. Maybe even go OG in second and take a guy like Vadal Alexander OG, LSU.

Al in MIA says:
    August 18, 2015 at 4:23 pm
    GDP,
    —————————————–
    Al it was me discussing it yesterday, and id say the hype surrounding the two is very similar. Jameis may not have the father thing going on, his home life maybe more stable, and in what limited glimpses at that side of him i have gotten id probably say it isnt the same, but the hooplah Snyder made surroinding getting him (before and after the draft) the expectations put on them, the savior of the franchise like status they are putting on them befoe one flipping snap, is almost dead on the same.

They are different people and could have different results, but both also seem to buy into that hype. The thing Jameis has going for him is coaching and i think Lovie Smith probably can help him manage some of this better than Shanahan did or could.

Both also have made absurdly boastful things about their abilities on the field, one with more failure than success to make those statements, and the other with nothing to base his off of. They are similar case studies at this point.

65. ocalahowie says:

Thanks for the early Blogs piggy
    and Jetssuck knows
    I get up early and leave early
    Game One coming soon
    GO PHINS!!!

Now we can all HATE Lynch….friggin Jet!

We should just send our division rivals our playbook already

• twicethethe says:

How the heck is that all going to hold up in the elements? Last time I checked, wood/faux wood and electronics don’t exactly like being in rain/sun/etc. Are they going to put legalese stickers on the TVs stating “Do not touch TV during a rain event.” ? lol

I was thinking the same thing. Even the leather seats will look like garbage if they get wet a bunch of times. They’re going to have to cover them, and the wood and TV’s when it rains.

on second thought, the seats may be vinyl.

I constantly get e-mails about Viking river cruises. All I think of this . . .

August 18, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Wow! So he was involved. Disgusting!

tim, disgusting doesnt cut it. they need to make him eat subway till he blows up and dies.

August 18, 2015 at 6:42 pm

‘They’re going to have to cover them, and the wood and TV’s when it rains.’

yeah too bad they dont have tvs that are like waterproof. maybe who knows one day when they invent sliced bread then they can make a tv waterproof.

72. ocalahowie says:

I like what theyve done to the stadium. I didnt even know till my buddy down there called and said they are tearing down JRS
    We are like Hell, how are they going to get it back up in time.
    I have got to get down there this season for at least one
    Hopefully the Fest!
    GO PHINS!!!

The electical outlets installed are just standard interior outlets too. Not weather proof type. I’m sure they are on a GFI circuit but the outlets will not last in the elements and will trip the GFI in a driving rain…

Oh and yes they make wether proof TV’s. They are very expensive but they are available. I just had to by 3 for an out door bar at a Hotel I am remodeling in Maryland.

Don’t they have a retractable roof now or soemthing?
    I would think the biggest threat is the heat

Maybe
    Bc this seats are so expensive
    They just change them every week…lol

Are those seats exposed or covered? I highly doubt they built something that would get pissed on and ruined. LOL

The seats are exposed and will be exposed next year as well they will be partially covered for shade and rain but if the wind blows they will get wet (next year) this year they are totally exposed

Mike E @ home watching tv waiting on Ask Mike questions to come in.

lmao at you guys. first everyone is a GM, then head coach. everyone knows more then the football minds and now…………you all are a bunch of stadium experts. you all know more then those remolding the place.

the hell with trump, i want you all to run for president

Re the “wood” living rooms. My guess is that they are not would but actually phenolic panels A type of plastic that looks like wood we use it to clad buildings

getter,

i think mike is more this looking for the BOTW

Rockphin says:
    August 18, 2015 at 8:54 pm

I have actually remodeled stadiums so …..

so what, i have actually stayed in a holiday inn express

So YES I know fucking more about stadiums then you do. I did the Panthers arena and the American airlines arena (just the interiors not the structure)

Besides none of has claimed to be an expert (well except me) we were just discussing it

Rockphin says:
    August 18, 2015 at 8:59 pm

So YES I know fucking more about stadiums then you do.

aaaawwww dont go and get all butt hurt. ya still never ran a football team. and i was making fun of every one not just you.

*note the guy’s shirt. Hi-Fi Sales, Cherry Hill NJ.

That is pretty cool Rock
    but why no pigs anywhere in those arenas?
    seems like quite a design oversight on your part

Piggy, you got your wish already.

Piggy, I had nothing to do with the design I only priced the projects selected the subcontractors and put together the contracts some other dip shit did the drawings and design. But if I had to venture a guess as to why there are no pigs I would have to say that it is because there are only two speaking pigs that I know of you in the pig from Geico. Not a lot of demand

Not a lot of demand!

What do you think “oink” means anyway

it means “more pigs”!
      have you ever heard a pig not say oink to you

Fuck!! I accidentally clicked the notify me of new comments via email button with my fat thumb and now my inbox is getting inundated by all these posts I have unclicked the box But I keep getting the fucking emails it is annoying because I get an alert on my iPhone and my iPad every time somebody post a reply ding ding ding ding if this goes on all night I’m going to fucking lose my mind

How do you make it stop??? The fucking box is not clicked!!!!

Ok Nogtih all. I’m going to have to ask that you all stop posting for the rest of the night so you don’t keep me up with the ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Rock

Don’t

too

Sleep! 🙂

so he can build stadiums but he cant turn off a simple notify button.

rock, let me guess, you are terrified of butterflies too.

Ding

Big trouble with Bills running game!

LeSean McCoy has been diagnosed with a left hamstring injury, and will undergo an MRI.
    Coach Rex Ryan did intone that McCoy’s hamstring is “intact.” As in, not off the bone. Either way, a multi-week absence is not off the table, and McCoy must be considered questionable for Week 1. He can safely be ruled out for the rest of the preseason. The next men up are Fred Jackson (hamstring) and Karlos Williams (illness), though both are sidelined.

Dealing with a hip issue, Bills WR Percy Harvin has undergone a pain-killing injection.
    Coach Rex Ryan called Harvin’s injury “worse than first thought,” but is optimistic he’ll be ready for Buffalo’s third preseason game on August 29. Despite Ryan’s sunshine, it’s a concern for a player who missed the vast majority of Seattle’s 2013-14 Super Bowl run with a hip issue. The Bills head into their second preseason game extremely low on healthy bodies on the offensive end of the football.
    ___________________________________
    I’m happy for Rex! 😉

Some one on twitter is reporting this

Ever hear of this guy?

This is all I got

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 7h7 hours ago
      Roger Goodell, Tom Brady and lawyers met today in settlement talks with Magistrate Judge James Francis, but “got nowhere”, per source.

He seems to be some hedge fun and financial dude from Fort Myers.
      No on else is confirming this news.

Ben spends a lot of time fighting with Patriots fans
    I don’t know how he does it
    Read the comments

LOL

The Broncos have promoted Matt Paradis to their first-team center.
    A second-year sixth-round pick out of Boise State, Paradis spent his rookie year on the practice squad. The good news is Gino Gradkowski has lost the job and won’t be Peyton Manning and C.J. Anderson’s center. The bad news is Paradis is at-best an unknown who walked on in college and is short on athleticism. The Broncos may have to scheme their way around a shaky O-Line this season.
    ______________________________
    Man oh man, the time is so right for the Phins if they can hold together, stay healthy.

I’m going to go ahead and call that tweet I posted abiut a settlement complete bullshit

106. uwantwat says:

Seems like we are not the only ones with OL concerns around the league. I think ours maybe minor compared to some though.

No way, mate! Guards are only found in Neverland. Not sure where that is but a cousin’s friend of mine thinks he was there when he was 12 and saw some stuff, not sure. Oy! 🙂