Game Wrap up with the Little Prawn

The Dolphins hosted the Falcons Saturday Night.  The Little Prawn was there to see the actions.  Let’s hear his thoughts on the game!

Well maybe you can’t hear him so well…I’ll just do my best to explain what he is pointing out to you.

NewStadium

The Dolphins unveiled their stadium upgrades, well the ones that are completed this year anyway.  Next year they put the canopy on it.

Prawny thinks it looks like a giant pool now. There is a lot of Aqua around the Dolphins these days.

Hey, what’s this jerk doing in Prawny’s seat?!?!

TheatricsDolphins

Prawny points out here that the Dolphins have a flare for theatrical effects.

Looks pretty cool right?

PrawnSpeech

Prawny gives a pep talk to the defense before the game.  Truth is, no one could hear him.

Something about “kill kill kill”!

EarlMitchelPrawn

Whatever he said clearly worked.  Earl Mitchell was feasting early on.  I guess playing next to Suh has its benefits.

The Falcons rushed for 50 yards on the day.  But a lot of those yards were in the 2nd half. In the first quarter, when the first team defense was in, there was a ton of negative plays.

The Dolphins d-line didn’t just look good, they looked great.

VernonSacksHolding

And it wasn’t just against the run.  The pass rush looked unstoppable too.

Vernon don’t care if you hold.  Vernon sack…Vernon just sack.

3Sack

This one squeaks for itself.

I think Prawny is pointing out the spot where Matt Ryan head detaches from his body.

WakeScreamPrawn

This is another good place for Tom Brady’s liver to end up.  Wake is gonna kill some one playing next to Suh!

The defense did not give up a touchdown Saturday night.

ScreenPrawn

But enough about defense.  How bout offense?

The Dolphins only scored 13 points in the game.  They were playing with a make shift line.  No Albert, no Fox, Dallas Thomas at left tackle (and he played well) and Pouncey left the game with a knee injury.

In this pic, the Dolphins work in the screen.  Me thinks we might see a lot more of the screen game this season.

MillerKnee

Miller looks well on his way to being a workhorse for the Dolphins.  He had 11 touches in limited time.  That included 5 catches.  Maybe the Dolphins were just working the running game because of the injuries to the offensive line.

In this pic, Prawny points out that Miller’s knee is no where near the ground!  He can fly!

during a preseason game at Sun Life Stadium on August 29, 2015 in Miami Gardens, Florida.

Running backs tend to get big YAC yards.  But you want YAC?  I give you Jarvis Landry.

In this pic he scampers for 46 yards, most of those yards after the catch.  It probably could have been a touchdown pass, but the first player to make contact with Landry was Dion Sims…oops.  Well he was trying to make a block downfield and kinda got in the way…

Getting in the way during a downfield block is a lot better than Wallacing it I guess…

MatthewsTanny

Rishard Matthews would end up scoring on that drive.  Prawny points out here the chemistry between Tanny and Matthews who were drafted in the same class.

That wasn’t a bad draft.  Sure there was Martin and Egnew.  But there was Vernon, Tanny, Miller and Matthews.  Maybe Jeff Ireland wasn’t so b…..

I'llCutYouPrawn

Okay Okay…I’m sorry Prawny!  I won’t say anything good about Jeff Ireland.   You don’t have to stab me!

Speaking of good draft picks.  Jay Ajayi lead the Dolphins in carries last night.  He had 7 carries for 25 yards.

Looks like some of these guys got their jobs locked up.  Not a lot of suspense in the final 53.

But maybe just maybe, this guy – Franks, takes the kicking job from Sturgis.  In this pic he hits a 51 yarder.  He has got a leg!

That’s right Prawny – Laces Out!

This entry was posted in Game Wrap Up. Bookmark the permalink.

241 Responses to Game Wrap up with the Little Prawn

FIRST Good job Little Prawn!

The Miami Dolphins released 11 players last night not very many surprises, my roster was already screwed up by keeping Brenner over Walton

J.D. Walton, DT Calvin Barnett, G Bryant Browning, WR LaRon Byrd, WR Kevin Cone, DE Ray Drew, WR Tyler McDonald, DE Kendall Montgomery. TE Gerell Robinson, CB Sammy Seamster, S Phillip Thomas.

I think that leaves only two more players they need to cut before tomorrow?

4. jetsssuck says:

today or Friday we will have decision between nfl vs brady

5. jetsssuck says:

today is the 1 yr anniversary of my doctor who died last year. He did my heart surgery when no one would do it in 2005 and he wasn’t even a staff member.He moved to miami later and became head chief surgeon at VA miami and Jackson Memorial Hospital and University dean of surgery at UM He was a world renowned for his stem cell research also. Today I owe my life to him and I hope he is beside God where he deserves.

Nice job Piggy. Way to give Franks some props!

7. Try Pod says:

Thanks Piggy,
    I actually read this, from “The” to “out!”

8. Try Pod says:

ESPN reporting Cousins starting week 1.

Good stuff, Piggy!

I hope to hear good news today on Pouncey though it appears he and the team aren’t too concerned. He likely wasn’t going to play the last PS game anyway so he’ll have extra time to deal with whatever the issue is with the knee.

10. Al in MIA says:

Try,
    RIP Cousins :/.
    He will have flashbacks to his collegiate days.

11. uwantwat says:

Good Morning People. JS did you have a heart bypass done? I had a heart attack on the 19th of July and had 2 stents put in. I go into hospital on Wed (my time) and the by pass op gets done on Friday. Heart Doctor said it was the best way forward for me. I haven’t felt this good for years so I am looking forward to life after it gets done. Hope you are well and enjoying your life.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

good luck.

• jetsssuck says:

yes I had 4x bypass with mitral valve replacement. I ‘ve had a couple of stents in the past and recently. I will need to replace the mitral valve in the next few years. I have a baboon mitral valve and I believe they want to replace that with a pigs mitral heart valve. Don’t tell piggy about it maybe I can coordinate the surgery with a fins fest and have him come visit. Bypass is different from stents but both are very serious. My most recent stent was a couple of months ago. Don’t ever skip your meds from the stent I was told if you skip clopidogrel daily tab for 3 days you will die . Don’t listen to your dentist to stop taking thinners have them call your doctor.

Open heart is serious also. My doctors were real cool and joked with me to relax me.Don’t worry these doctors are professionals and you don’t feel pain because of all the morphine. They will get you up to walk usually next day.Most people are discharged within 7-8 days

• jetsssuck says:

The stents that you received are probably helping you feel good because the stents open creating a bigger opening in the heart vessels. You will feel real good about a month out from open heart. They will monitor you with blood pressure tests, ekg, and a light to progressive exercise regimen. Slowly but surely you will start feeling like a 18 year old but relax it takes time. I hope you have relatives and family in the recover room because you will be there for a day or two. The nurses are not always as attentive for patients that have no relatives or family members at your side.

• jetsssuck says:

They take the bypass veins from your arm or leg below the knee. Ask them if they could take picture of your heart.They told me OK we will do that and they didn’t.

• jetsssuck says:

They will transfer you to icu after a couple of days in the recovery room. Then you will be in there for 4-6 days before being discharged. You will be sore as hell but you will be ok with the pain killers. Don’t pull anything like a lawn mower because your pectorial muscles still have to heal which can take several months for some people..

• BoulderPhinfan says:

actaully cousins is a sitting target back there for our dline. At least RGIII can run.

If our D line plays like it has been, wouldnt matter which it was.

• Al in MIA says:

My thoughts exactly Boulder.
        And I also believe RG3 is more aggressive going deep and can throw it with more velocity when attempting to fire it. Cousins will have a tougher time throwing the out route and probably will do his best work along the seems or using the flats.
        But then again, this is the NFL, any QB can make the throws if given enough time and comfort in the pocket.
        The key is always to start knocking the QB down early to throw his rhythm off and make him make poor decisions as a result of feeling rushed on every snap.

12. Al in MIA says:

In any case, I think the main focus for Miami vs the Skins is the Dolphins O.
    They need to show they can score touchdowns early against a team like the Skins.

13. Al in MIA says:

Yep. I’d be much more disappointed if the Fins couldn’t score 20+ on the Skins than if the Fins D give up about 20.

• Al in MIA says:

But every game is different and when things don’t go according to plan then it’s about how the team adjusts to the situation. I’m hopeful things will be ok :).

True and this is the NFL so any team can beat any team on any given Sunday. Regardless of the score just win the game and move on.

14. Al in MIA says:

One less past problem for Miami in the division for now with the Bills releasing Fred Jackson :/.

15. Al in MIA says:

GDP,
    I saw the Lions let go of Ryan Broyles …often injured during his time there…
    Wonder how he’d fit in in the Fins system along with the Oklahoma crew in Miami :P.

16. uwantwat says:

Thanks for your kind words JS. From what I can gather my heart is nowhere as bad as yours. I ‘m led to believe it will be a double bypass. Your time line sounds pretty much what they have told me. I always remember this…hospitals have great drugs so I will be fine!

Best of Luck my friend. Sometimes life sends you shitty stuff to get through, but given where you some from your “no worries” attitude surprises me not a bit.

• jetsssuck says:

my heart is fine now. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer to put you at ease. Here’s something I remember is it took 2-3 weeks to get my appetite back. Morning of surgery they will shave you from chest to your private parts. I think you get a valium before they do this. When you get in operating room you will see all these people but you won’t recognize anyone because they all are wearing masks. Someone will splash and rub this red stuff on your chest this is to prevent infections. The in charge doctor tells you to count backward and the next thing you are waking up in middle of surgery and they flash a light in your eyes then you go back to sleep until you are taken into recovery room. They wake you again and ask you some stupid question like” do you know where your at?” You can mess with them with weird response. Then they take out the tube stuck down your nose and throat. You will have 4 tubes in your stomach plus one to piss. Don’t take a bypass surgery lightly it’s as major as their is. Any questions I will be happy to answer.

17. uwantwat says:

Hell Fred should get a job real easy.

LMAO at Little Prawn in bar fight mode…….well done Pig.

Try Pod says:
    August 31, 2015 at 7:41 am

Thanks Piggy,
    I actually read this, from “The” to “out!”

well, i will admit. i looked at one pic as i was scrolling down passed the article.

uwantwat says:
    August 31, 2015 at 9:50 am

what the hell. what is wrong with you…………………come on, you have surgery in the off season, not at the start of season.

hope all goes well for you. and i will make sure to drink your fair share since you wont be able to for a few weeks.

uwantwat says:
    August 31, 2015 at 11:27 am

years ago before i started my own practice i worked for this company. the owner was a client at the cpa firm i was at and recruited me away. a few years after working for him he kept having heart problems and they kept with the bypass stuff. one day in his office he was scheduled to go in for another by pass in a few days. in the office was him, the head of sales and myself. the head of sales was a real suck up kiss ass shit for brains kind of guy. but the owner liked him cause he sucked up. so this guy says to him when discussing the surgery “George, if you need anything, you need a vein or anything, i will be glad to donate one of mine, anything you need i am there for you” i just looked at the fuck then at George, got up as i was walking said “oh George, if you need a vein, I will be glad to give you one too….my main vein”. he just shook his head at me like you are such a jerk, but he laughed

Fred will be a cowboy by tomorrow this time.

BTW old guys, dont you know that they print veins on 3D printers these days. Look it up and be amazed what how far past rotary phones we have gone lol 🙂

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 7m7 minutes ago
    Good news on the Mike Pouncey front: The #Dolphins center said the MRI on his knee was fine and he will practice today.

25. Al in MIA says:

Good to hear, but will that satisfy Omar? Perhaps he will maintain that the Fins are hiding something LOL.

Miami Dolphins Cheer ‏@MDCheer 20m20 minutes ago
    Last year @MDC_Jacey was named July of our 2015 swim calendar! Who do you think will be July 2016? Find out tomorrow!

August 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Ahhh D — be careful with agism cracks. Unlike racism, genderism, homophobia, etc…….all that you say will one day become about you. 🙂

wait…………..W T F………you mean one day i cant become a black male converted to a woman that only likes white women. bullshit…..i call bullshit on that. when i was younger my mom said i could become anything i wanted…..now i want to be a converted black female transgender lesbian

Lee

Best of luck with the surgery!

Woohoo on Pouncey!

Now sit everyone for the final preseason

Everyone rest please
    Get ready for redskins and …Kirk cousins…wtf?

Rg3 is going to end up being the only draftee from 2012 class Tanny didn’t beat

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
    Branden Albert will practice with first team today. Jason Fox with second team.

Jason fox also cleared to practice

And Albert is practicing with 1st team

Wohoooo

I’m sure Pouncey’s practice today will be limited, just warm up drills and working with the trainers, etc.
    Regardless, glad he survived that scare….whew.

wyoming85 says:
    August 31, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Miami Dolphins Cheer ‏@MDCheer 20m20 minutes ago

i think i may need to contact Jacey and tell her now that she is a has been. old and washed up to be replaced tomorrow, that i have a shoulder…..well shoulder and sofa…..she can come cry on.

I hope Mando appreciates my inside information

Bills to go with tyrod taylor. I think that’s good for us.

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    #Dolphins LB Jordan Tripp says he’s close to return, possibly practicing today but not sure yet

I saw where Jax was thinking of trading Josh Scobee for a 7th round pick…..I would do that in a hurry, even tho I’m liking this Franks.

More good news! 😀

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
    CB Jamar Taylor not expected to practice today.

41. Al in MIA says:

That game yesterday was a pretty good game (RSox/Mets). Great fight by the Mets to not cave in and get swept and a good trait of a team that has playoff fight (felt like a playoff type game the way it went back and forth). Seems Cuddyer is coming alive which will be a huge boost for the Mets.

Yeah, you can’t get swept at this time. Cuddyer has been on fire since he came off the DL and we picked all those players up. Lit a fire under his ass. LOL

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    “I didn’t know what to expect. Pouncey is always going to say he’s OK. I was really nervous,” Tannehill said.

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    DeVante Parker, Jordan Tripp will practice for #Dolphins

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    Branden Albert is planning to work the entire practice, the entire week. He admits he is not in football shape now. Has 13 days.

Damn it, Steelers beat us to the punch….smh

Steelers acquired K Josh Scobee from the Jaguars.
    With Garrett Hartley suffering a potentially serious injury in the third preseason game, the Steelers needed to add another option. Scobee has been the Jaguars kicker since 2004.

Looks like we’re getting healthier just in time.

Well now they’re saying #22 isn’t practicing today…lol.
      At any rate he sounds close if he’s walking around dressed with his helmet in his hands.

Al

Cuddyer hasn’t been healthy, and hasn’t had the benefit of a lengthened lineup until now. Everyone in the lineup looks better now with Cespedes, Wright, Uribe and Johnson in lineup at different times. Duda should be back in a couple of days too, which gives the lineup even more pop.

After two regular-season appearances in two seasons, the Colts have decided to move on from veteran guard Donald Thomas.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Colts have released Thomas. He immediately becomes a free agent.

Signed in 2013 as an unrestricted free agent and installed as the starting left guard with a four-year, $14 million deal, Thomas tore a quadriceps muscle in the second game of the regular season. He re-tore it again during training camp in 2014.

The Colts recently had activated Thomas from the Physically Unable to Perform list. He was due to earn a base salary of $3.5 million in 2015.

A sixth-round pick of the Dolphins in 2008, Thomas has played for Miami, Detroit, and New England.

Time for Suh, Wake & Co. to start watching film of the Cuz! lol

Redskins coach Jay Gruden confirmed Kirk Cousins will start Week 1.
    Gruden also said Cousins will be the starter for all of 2015. That may be the intention today, but nothing in the Redskins’ recent history suggests they will slide through the entire season with one quarterback. Cousins owns a 59-percent career completion rate and has thrown 19 interceptions to 18 touchdowns in his three-year career.

Is RGIII hurt?

Not really, had a mild concussion issue, but Gruden never did like him. Been a HC & owner struggle going on.
        Looks like Jay Gruden has convinced Snyder that this is the way to go…..for now. 😉

51. Al in MIA says:

They fear losing him to the Fins with the way their OL has been playing.
    He can play I’m sure and will if Cousins is ko’d 🙂

So the self-proclaimed best QB in the league will be a backup? LOL

Get ready for some offensive FIREWORKS!

Imagine, someone designs a schedule for you where in the first 6 weeks, the best qb you will face is Blake Bortles

Is it real?

Yeah but the trade off is all those road games early….plus Bortles is starting to improve, just not on the level my boy Tanny has. 🙂

Piggy

Any desire to create a FU FF league?

56. Al in MIA says:

GDP,
    I heard Scobee locker is going to look something like this:

57. Al in MIA says:

MIke E,
    I’d join a FU FF 🙂

58. Al in MIA says:

From what I’ve see in limited snaps, the Skins OL has big issues but at the same time RG3 has been holding the ball too long waiting for downfield receivers to get deeper in their routes. Doesn’t seem to want to check the ball down which leaves him vulnerable to big hits, turnovers, and negative yards.

Gruden said publicly that Cousins is the 2015 starting QB and that performance not RGIII’s concussion is the reason. So RGIII is a backup unless Cousins gets hurt or plays like crap.

59. Al in MIA says:

GDP,
    Asked earlier before you got here, but your thoughts on Ryan Broyles who was cut by the Lions today? He’d be worth a look in Miami’s system and with his alma matter support already in Miami.

60. Jahndoh30 says:

I have fond memories of Josh Scobee kicking a 59 yard game winner vs. Indy in 2010 and my 6 year old (at the time) daughter was watching with me. She loved that he had the same first name as her dad, and she thought his last name was Scooby-being that she was very into Scooby Doo at the time. He made the kick and we both marched around the room cheering and yelling “Scoo-by! Scoo-by!”

Lol….

Hey Al, meh, I was never really sold on Broyles…he’s not football quick and has had 3 yrs to bite…I’d rather keep Hazel.

So I’m in my non-Phins FF draft yesterday. I hold off on QB thinking I’ll snag Tanny, even if like a round above his ADP. Two spots before my pick a dude snags him. I ended up with Kaep.

Sox have the curse of the Bambino…….that’s the curse of the Mike E. 🙂

That’s what bothers me about FF, such a conflict of interest, especially when guys from your lineup are playing the Phins….Ugh

Not at all because you can’t control the outcome. You don’t even have to root guys on because whether you do or not has nothing to do with the outcome either. It’s a numbers game, not personal if you can look at it like that.

I get what you mean, but at the same time I don’t want an all Phins team either. You are going to run into it either way.

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    Jamar Taylor is doing wind sprints half speed. I expect he’ll be back for the season opener.

I do an office pool type thing every year, just pick game winners, MNF is the tie breaker.
    Much less mind numbing or time consuming than FF.

August 31, 2015 at 1:03 pm

We’re a little (Maybe a LOT) late, but it still can be done.

lol really? the league i participate in (i say participate in cause i mostly just go for the draft party and let the other guy i draft with do everything) wont draft till the sat before the season opener. now that is waiting till the last minute

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    Holy smokes. Dion Sims has been taken off special teams work. That means he is a legit starter. That is shocking!
    ____________________________
    LMAO, he freaks out over every practice move with great grandeur. 🙄

Sims is a complete TE where Cameron is a weapon. Has Omar ever seen a football game where they use multiple players? LOL

Damn it, we should have made this move to shore up depth @ OT.

Texans acquired OT Chris Clark from the Broncos in exchange for a 2016 seventh-round pick.
    Clark started seven games at right tackle for the Broncos last season, but he spent this offseason behind rookie Ty Sambrailo at left tackle. Clark can play left tackle, so he will be good insurance if Duane Brown (finger) is unable to play Week 1.

Albert working with the 1st team and Fox is back. Thomas also showed well at LT in the ATL game. We’re closer today to being at full strength then at any other time this offseason.

I still feel we get an FA as a 10th OL. I put down on my spread sheet Walton or FA, because i felt like they would probably cut Walton and then pick up someone else. Soon as i saw him cut, i felt like i had the right idea then. I definately think we get and insurance OL guy.

SunSentinel Dolphins @SSMiamiDolphins
    Dolphins WR DeVante Parker said he’s making progress, but has no timetable for return.

i dont see where this is ‘ vile, stupid, sexist crap’. just more proof where the media has to try and make a story when there is nothing there.

71. Jahndoh30 says:

“lol @ jahn. betcha now that she is 11 you try that and she just rolls her eyes at you telling you to grow up.”

LMAO…spot on.

August 31, 2015 at 1:00 pm (Edit)
    Piggy

Any desire to create a FU FF league?

***
    I’m in 2 leagues
    but I would join a new one here if some one started it

Im still holding out hold Gillislee stays, but i think its just a numbers game at thispoint and i think they like James in return packages. Still dont understand why they didnt try Gillislee out at KR/PR because he was pretty good at it at UF and at SR Bowl.

74. Jahndoh30 says:

So Tannehill’s preseason looks pretty good. 33 of 41 (80%!!!) 303 yards, 3 TDs not INTs 121.8 rating.

Omar will complain about dinking and dunking, but those are numbers every QB in the league would like to see after their name.

that is cause every qb in the league dinks and dunks. but it wouldnt serve buffoon boys purpose now would it to admit to that.

80% completion, heck 70+% is very indicative of a great offense, even if a lot of it is so called ‘dink n dunk’. cause a good portion of those will turn into big gains (YAC) by the skill position athletes.

Keep it up Tanny!

jahn,

just to let ya know. better get use to it ………..my daughter turned 28 this year………………i still get the eye rolls from her when she thinks i am being childish or immature.

I thought in game 3 o the preseaso, they were generally shorter throws for a reason – b/c our OL was banged up

But I thought we did what we wanted in games 1 and 2 with Tanny on the filed. I didn;t think of it as dink and dunk

I also tend to think Omar is still riding on the old Chad Henne and even Chad Pennington dialogue

dink and dunk is the same thing as check down bs

Can;t he come up with anything original…lol

Week 1 – cousins
    Week 2- Bortles
    Week 3 – Tyrod Taylor
    week 4 – Fitzpatrick
    week 5 – Mariotta/Mettenberg
    Week 6 Hoyer/Mallett

I mean maybe I’m maybe too much of this
    But this is not what we normally get at the schedule makers

I think last receiver spot, assuming we carry 6, is going to be Matt Hazel, slight outside shot given to Cobi Hamilton. Hazel has been getting open, has had like 14 targets this pre-season, 108 yars and a TD. Hamilton is a big bodied guy though and has put up pretty decent numbers, and has like 11 targets so he’s getting open pretty well too. 4 catches for 49 yards for Cobi. I think both make it through this round but one of the two is gone next round.

Hal Habib @gunnerhal
    So if I have this right, RG III is NFL’s best QB and Cousins is bound for top 10. Only 8 spots left. Aaron Rodgers is perspiring.
    ____________________________
    LMAO, that’s what I’m sayin!

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    #Dolphins’ Branden Albert: It’s not a limp. It’s my strut.
    ______________________
    Tell em big #71.

I thought LaRon Byrd had a shot here. He’s gone though . . . My roster prediction took a hit there, Walton too.

86. drg says:

Piggy,

Dolphins need to go 6-0 or 5-1 against that lineup of QBs. Our defense should be able to control the game. Question is whether our offense can get over 20 every week. Looking good so far, but preseason is really tough to judge.

GD, could have taken your commentary on Cone as why he won’t beat out Hazel etc. for the last spot. It sounded like he was still on the roster.

That would be pretty impressive if someone nails it 100%

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    #Dolphins LB Spencer Paysinger says coaches knew he could play on ST but “they said I’ve surprised them on defense in my capabilities.”

90. drg says:

D,

I agree, but we should have a clear advantage at QB. If we win the TO battle I think our offense can find a way to get over 20. If healthy, I don’t see our defense giving up more than 17 ppg the first six games.

getterdone says:
    August 31, 2015 at 2:39 pm

So Suh me….sheesh

oh a play on words.

Geez! Well tattoos and hair color seems to be important to you but not three little lives. Of course she has mental issues.

James Walker ✔ @JamesWalkerNFL
    #Dolphins HC Joe Philbin said as he 4-3 team he typically keeps 6-7 LBs. There are going to be some interesting decisions there this week.

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    DeVante Parker is out here running routes after practice. He is not at full speed. Don’t know if that is intentional or not.

Testing the foot slowly before going full speed would be my guess.

That would be my guess as well….don’t want to have him make hard cuts just yet….get him back to learning the routes, get them smooth, to build his confidence.
        We are stocked at WR, so he’s got time, no rush.

‘Of course she has mental issues.’

lol, you say that like there is a woman out there without any. well other then herd that is.

Pouncey confirmed that the MRI of his knee showed no serious damage.

“Yeah, definitely, it always is [a relief] when you go through evaluations on stuff like that,” Pouncey said in comments distributed by the team. “Everything came back good, so I’m ready to go.”

Pouncey practiced on Monday, so the level of concern about aggravating the injury is pretty low and all is on track for Pouncey to be snapping the ball in Week One.

to put in perspective, teddy bridgwater has had 2 incompletions the whole preseason. I think tanny is having a great pre season but it is the PRE SEASON 🙂

True, and Peyton Manning had a 64.5 QBR game in PS, yet no one thinks that Bridgewater will be better than Manning this season…lol

A high-priced dream team of lawyers is one thing……..but now Brady is calling in the big guns.

“Jay Feely, a long-time NFL kicker and friend of Brady’s from back at the University of Michigan, arrived to stand by his side.”

Wonder if texts to Feely were on the smashed phone.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 16m16 minutes ago
    We are looking for GOOD #Dolphins related questions for this week’s X’s and Omar show. If you have them use the #XOmar hashtag please.

Piggy, come on you can do it. Give him a good one. LOL

Not sure if you guys already brought this up, but DTinfinity was cut by Da Bears

GDP
    Are you going to do a Pick-um again this year?

Quick pop in from Work… If you do a FU FFB I would like in… as well as the GDP Pick um again..
    Glad to the injuries being minor and the men returning…
    Hamilton may have a leg up as he was getting used on returns.. I think..
    I’ve lost Walton and Robinson so far.. I am sure they will not be my only ones..

103. Al in MIA says:

getterdone says:
    August 31, 2015 at 3:43 pm

———
    In the fantasy football world, sadly, yes 😦

• manitobafinfan says:

I was ina FF draft last night with a HUGE Broncos fan.. He actually drafted Osweiller.. Maybe figures Peyton aint making it thru the year.. personally I thought it was a wasted pick.. especially considering someone beat him to Manning in rd 1

I’d draft Peyton waaaay ahead of Teddy B.

Also on a side note..
    Flights to Miami CHECK
    La Quinta booked CHECK
    Van and driver for 12 to and from game booked CHECK
    Flight to Bawston booked CHECK
    Fins at Patriots tix purchased CHECK
    Hotel in Foxborough Booked CHECK
    Return flight from Bawston to Winnipeg Booked CHECK

54 Days out woo hoo ..

Yes, I’ll set up the Pickem tonite then, or by morning.
    Was great seeing you guys play last year….and I think Wyoming was the overall winner right?

Nope I came in 5th last year

alrighty heading home.. have good one..

Rookie Jamil Douglas has pulled ahead of Billy Turner in the competition for the right guard job, according to two people briefed on the situation. Turner was informed of that on Monday and was naturally disappointed. The Dolphins still have time to settle on a starter before the Sept. 13 opener at Washington.

Guess Douglas will play the 1st half at least on Thurs, before giving way to Turner.

WTG Rook, now make the coaches look like they did the right thing!

Competition brings out the best. Congrats rook and keeping working Turner. We’ll likely need you at some point in the season.

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    After a strong preseason by the starters, #Dolphins now have Vegas’ 10th-best odds to win the Super Bowl
    __________________________
    Shoulda got down when they were what 50/1 in the early going/

LB Josh Kaddu waived by MIN.

I don’t think there is any way Brady’s suspension is not reduced. I’m thinking two games now.

Adam SchefterVerified account
    ‏@AdamSchefter
    Jaguars’ TE Julius Thomas expected to need surgery on tendon in his finger and is expected to miss 4-5 weeks, per source. 2nd opinion Tues.

Brian in NY says:
    August 31, 2015 at 6:53 pm

and then he appeals even that and they hold off on the suspension till he announces his retirement in 2028

• Brian in NY says:

Lol! From what I’ve read the judge doesn’t feel the NFL handled the situation properly. That’s not good for the NFL.

Brian in NY says:
    August 31, 2015 at 7:28 pm

and that is pure bullshit. the nfl is a private organization they are or should be allowed to handle things any way they want. so what next, the a player doesnt like a call so he takes it to court and the judge tells the nfl i dont like how you handled that call, play the game again.

Try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in and try to live together in peace and harmony with people of creeds and nations.

On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts. “One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me,” said one boy. Several dropped and rolled down toward the fence.

Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, “One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me ….”

He just knew what it was. He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along.

“Come here quick,” said the boy, “you won’t believe what I heard! Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls!”

The man said, “Beat it kid, can’t you see it’s hard for me to walk.” When the boy insisted though, the man hobbled slowly to the cemetery.

Standing by the fence they heard, “One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me.”

The old man whispered, “Boy, you’ve been tellin’ me the truth. Let’s see if we can see the Lord…?” Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord.

At last they heard, “One for you, one for me. That’s all. Now let’s go get those nuts by the fence and we’ll be done….”

They say the old man had the lead for a good half-mile before the kid on the bike passed him.

IT WAS THE SALMON MOUSSE

hey wtf is my yard man doing in one of son’s post

If you think we are the only ones to bash Omar
    Think again

There is a twitter account dedicated to it

son of a son of a shula says:
    August 31, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Not me I was calling for the guy we face in week 1.

“there was a few on some other blog that were screaming up and down about how ross had no commitment to winning cause he didnt make that trade like snyder did”

I think we’re starting to finally see the benefits of having a plan and sticking to it. Those were the rough times hopefully they are behind us now. Oh God I hope so.

‘ Oh God I hope so.’

well me too. but if it doesnt happen this year cant fault him he was busy building a brewery

Not even Satan could empty all the Beer in the store!!!!!!!!

For the Country Western fan!
    Think of Unanswered Prayers! 😉

Sheesh! Almost missed my FF draft tonight. My wife gets home late from NYC on Mondays, and I was cooked dinner, we ate, and looked at my watch, and my draft was starting in 7 minutes. That was close.

So I guess the idea opening day on the OL is this based on current intel? Hopeful no doubt!
    LT Albert/Fox/Thomas
    LG Thomas/Turner
    C Pouncey/Brenner
    RG Douglas/Turner
    RT James/Linkenbach…

• manitobafinfan says:

Hey Tim : sounds like you picked a great game to attend. Giants game is the official 50 year celebration week. Have a blast. Lots of alumni gonna be in town