Happy Labor Day

Happy-Labor-Day

Happy Labor Day!

Its almost time!  Can you smell it?

Dolphisn Logo

Maybe some visuals of what you are going to experience will give you a clue

cam-wake-scream[1]

You are going to celebrate

bknation_Ndamukong-Suh.jpg

You are going to experience new things

Grimespick

You are going to enjoy some things you have seen before

Ryan-Tannehill2

You are going to witness greatness

Landry

And enjoy the fruits of greatness

DAVIE, FL - MAY 9: DeVante Parker #11 of the Miami Dolphins catches the ball during the rookie minicamp on May 9, 2015 at the Miami Dolphins training facility in Davie, Florida. (Photo by Joel Auerbach/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** DeVante Parker

And more fruits

Sept. 22, 2013 - Miami Gardens, Florida, U.S. - Miami Dolphins running back Lamar Miller (26), during pre-game ceremonies before the start of the game against the Atlanta Falcons during their NFL game Sunday afternoon, Sept. 22, 2013, at Sun Life stadium in Miami Gardens. (Credit Image: © Bill Ingram/The Palm Beach Post/ZUMAPRESS.com)

and even more

TD

You are going to dress up like a sea mammal…oh…just me…sorry

Miami Dolphins v Houston Texans

You are going to leave gum wrappers on the field…okay just kidding

branden-albert

Basically you will be back

Aside | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

258 Responses to Happy Labor Day

Boulder24-17MIA
    Wyo 28-9 MIA
    Stang 21-17 MIA
    Rock 24-16 MIA
    Book 35-13 MIA
    GO PHINS!!!

REALLY GLAD MIAMI chose to put Ajayi on the injured/return list. His return for game #8 could be one of the sparks the Dolphins need to avoid the dreaded second half meltdowns that have plagued this franchise in recent years.

• Brian in NY says:

Yes, that and Suh on the team. Both units are to blame for out mediocre play towards the end of the season- let’s hope that changes. I figure if we start 5-1 or 4-2(which we are more that capable of),then 5-5 or 6-4 to finish should get us into the playoffs. anything above that is a bonus.

In a statement released after the announcement of a one-game suspension on Thursday, Broncos safety T.J. Ward said that he takes “full responsibility” for the 2014 incident at a Denver strip club that led to the suspension and that he’s “willing to accept the consequences” of his actions.

That doesn’t mean Ward is thrilled about the league’s decision. Through a plea arrangement that called for him to do community service, the misdemeanor assault and disturbing the peace charges against Ward for allegedly throwing a mug at a bartender were dropped and that doesn’t sit right with the safety.

“I feel it’s really unfair,” Ward said, via the Denver Post. “I’m getting punished for being accused of doing something. Not doing something, but being accused. And I’ve got to pay the consequences.”

When Ward was asked why he thinks he was suspended, he invoked the name of the Patriots quarterback whose suspension was thrown out by Judge Richard Berman earlier on Thursday.

“My last name’s not Brady,” Ward said.
    Lol!

4. Try Pod says:

Did we already predict our season record? Don’t we do that every year? Someone does each game (Howie), someone does a money pool (GDP), someone leads a ff league (‘Toba), someone records roster projections (Boulder)…
    In case I missed it: I think for the last 3 years in a row I have predicted 8-8 or so, and have been disappointed by my Nostrodamas-like accuracy. Son keeps saying “everything is different”; I want to buy in- it’s what fans do, but recent history has scarred me. I am not convinced Philbin is capable of leading a team to the level they need to consistently play at and managing the various personalities. I want to be wrong; he seems like a really good guy, and I could see him having respect across the team. But in-game management..
    I’m going to say 10-6, which is an improvement, but is also based on our schedule and my perception the rest of the division is weaker than in years past. I think this team has 12+ win potential, but as I said, coaching leaves me “squeamish”. I will be glad to be wrong.

• Try Pod says:

10-6 could easily be 9-7, but my fandom got the better of me!

Did you miss the entire offseason? The cheats got weaker when they lost Revis and Browner, the 2 CBs that pushed them over the top last yr, the jets got better for basically the same reason the cheats got worse (added 2 CBs Revis and Cromartie), the Bills are more balanced (they brought in more offensive weapons) even though they still don’t have a QB. The cheats got worse, but the rest of the division got better.

I think Joe’s main problem is he strategizes as if the team were a SB contender and that hasn’t worked, but this yr, if we are as good as I think, then the team will catch up to his strategy. What I mean by his strategy is at the end of the half he likes to call timeout when we’re on D, making the other O aggressive, having to get a first down, instead of running out the clock. At the end of games he uses a similar strategy.

20 new players on the team this year not counting some guys who played minor/inactive roles but were with the org in some capacity are also with the team. Quite a turnover in one offseason with no regime changes.

• jetsssuck says:

It would be interstesting to find the answer to this.Maybe salary cap? Maybe talent? Maybe next yrs players that have to be signed creating cap space ?

The FO just cut loose of all the deadwood or pain in the ass type of player (Wallace), regardless of dead money, and replaced them with system type of guys.

So who did we cut to sign Logan Thomas?

I’m excited that Logan Thomas is on our team, I wanted us to draft him. He was born to be Tannehill’s back-up. I hope he can get past the snags that have held him back so far. He has a strong arm and like Tannehill is a serious threat with his legs.

I agree, Moore running this offense looked horrible in preseason. I’m not sure Logan is accurate enough yet or is able to read a D, but he’s got all the physical tools, so I’ll call him a WIP. He’s got all season to get acclimated, then next yr take over for Moore. I believe the team wanted Moore and his high salary gone this yr, but Freeman couldn’t get it done.

Do we really need 3 QBs?

9. Try Pod says:

Looking at the weekly forecast I can see fall is just around the corner:
    Today- 92°
    Tue- 91
    Wed- 87 rain
    Thur- 78 rain
    Fri- 83
    Sat- 78
    Sun- 79

In brady’s speech yesterday he was very apologetic to the people that suffered through deflategate, just like you’d expect someone to do after they committed a crime and hurt the ones around them.

Matt Moore is only making $2.6M for a vet backup QB.

Not making – stealing, he looked terrible. The game he looked best in was the last one when he didn’t play. MBT and Freeman made him look like a Pro bowler.

Meh, it was just preseason where he didn’t play a lot and mostly with 2s. It’s hard to judge a guy playing with an offense that will never play together.

12. Try Pod says:

I have seen several on here talking about Logan Thomas. Admittedly I know nothing about him, but he has obviously made an impression on many of you. I’m intrigued.

Note to NFL GMs: Throw out all tape of players from preseason game #4 (Cleo Lemon), regular season game #16, when the game is meaningless to the opponent (Geno Smith, Matt Flynn), or during mop up duty (Jay Fiedler).

I’d like to use Logan as a TE/Trick play type of player. Could you see Tanny throwing a lateral to him, then running deep and catching a TD pass.

Ariens and his staff are good with QB’s so there is a chance Thomas may not work out but sometimes a change of scenery and a different approach can do wonders so I hope for that.

But he was only there for one season. A 4th rd QB being cut after one year isn’t a good sign. We call that bust around here. LOL

Yeah I was thinking 2 years but it wasn’t. So Ireland wasn’t the one who didn’t draft him.

Try Pod says:
    September 7, 2015 at 10:36 am (Edit)
    I like his delivery- it looks relaxed, but it leaves quickly…

Yup he has a cannon type arm like Cam.

17. Try Pod says:

Alright gentlemen, gotta fix the wife some breakfast while she continues to study 680 Counseling- Practicum I. Check in later.

In typical SunSentinel fashion Chris Perkins asks RT about his person stats this yr, and he replied I don’t care about personal stats its all about wins/losses playoff appearances championships…

Check here for the trained eye. LOL

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly Sep 3
    X’s and Omar segment 1: Is the #Dolphins defense still showing major weaknesses? #XOmar http://fw.to/YqJ2r2Z

Such a dick way of asking a question. OK, what weakness have they shown? Giving up a first down or two?

I didn’t listen to it, but I saw the tweet, he’s just a douche. I mean what team doesn’t have some weakness? As we’ve seen before, teams that have great QBs overcome lots of these so-called weaknesses. I expect RT to do that for us this yr.

I didn’t realize this was an old segment, I did listen to it, and Omar is his usual no it all self, but as usual he’s incorrect. The Ds biggest weakness is it’s LBs, really, we only play 2 LBs or less for about 60% of the game and last time I checked Misi and Jenkins are doing just fine.

Then later he talks about the D falling apart if Grimes is out, and he’s more important to the D than Suh. Give me a break O!

No Omar is talking major weaknesses. LOL

Fields is still a FA.

Bet you. Can’t spell all the names of the members of the practice squad

September 7, 2015 at 10:13 am (Edit)
    Do we really need 3 QBs?
    ****
    Maybe think of Thomas as a 3rd TE and a 3rd qb

I don’t think he is much if a qb
    But he’s a heck of an athlete

Plus I agree with the others that we need to try to groom some one to be a backup

I’m really worried about what I saw from Moore

• Brian in NY says:

Moore has looked like shit in the year-plus he’s been in Lazor’s offense. It’s just not a good fit for him.

I just don’t see it as anything that changes the direction of this team. I want to see Sims and Cameron playing TE, not a project. I find it funny how some guys get so much love and have struggled elsewhere but here they’d be great. M13 does it all the time with David Amerson and Case Keenum and neither of them are starting. But they are somehow key pieces to our puzzle. I don’t get this sort of thinking.

People are still talking about Tim Tebow and he cleared waivers. LOL

M13, in case you read this don’t take it as an insult, I just don’t get the 2nd and 3rd tier love.

The NFL season used to start the beginning of Sept, and sometimes even late Aug., when did this change? Some northern team must’ve influenced the rest of the rules committee, because having one less Sept game is a disadvantage to us.

Next yr, with the new canopy on, we’ll see 1:00 PM Sept home games again, and we should get a late bye for the first time in as long as I can remember.

Really? 20 new players?
    That’s a lot

We only added 5 via the draft
    We added 2 news kicker/punters
    That’s 7
    You have Suh and Brice McCain

That takes me to 9
    Mosley is 10
    Paysinger 11
    Jennings and Cameron 13

Who am I missing?

Piggy,
    If you’ve watched any of “Hard Knocks” this season, Nwachukwu is “EZ”. He has pretty good hands from what I’ve seen. He’ll be stuck on the PS behind our recievers though.

Piggs, Stills

Piggy, I counted them. Yes 20 and even more guys who didn’t play or were fringe players are now part of the 53 for depth or starting.

I’m really worried about what I saw from Moore
    ————————

Pig — Moore has declined a number of possible compete positions on other teams to stay with the Phins. Think he sees holding the clipboard at Sunlife as an early retirement plan. Guessing he didn’t work out too hard this summer.

Son,
    You have to wonder how much of that “Hard Knocks” is edited for drama when you see guys like that cut. It is a great show though. Watt is an absolute beast. He’s the only DL I would take over Suh right now.

Steve

6 from draft

Who am i missing
    I have
    Parker
    Phillips
    Ajayi
    McCain
    And Lippett
    Oops as I was writing this I realize I missed Douglas
    You are right

That’s 19

Nobody guess the 20th
    I want to be able to tell Tim he is wrong…lol

It really does take 53 guys to get through a season, so having too many draftees that really aren’t going to play do hurt, that’s why Ced didn’t make the 53, and we already have Lippett that is going to do much until he gets acclimated to the NFL. The difference was they didn’t want Lippett poached.

Wow, over Suh? Maybe since Watt is a DE but I’m not sure even still. Imagine if you had both, holy crap.

Son
    Wasn’t Frabics on the roster last year?

Piggy,
    Sheppard and Vigil?

Tuning out
    Catch up later guys

Great article Piggy. Very impatient now that college ball has started back.

Ocala, put me down for 34-13 Fins.

Not Sheppard, he was here last year. Bowman was with the Giants last year. Did Piggy mention Hewitt?

Piggs, I’ll have a post for Tomorrow.

Tim, is the 20th Hazel? He was only PS last year.

Nope he’s one of the guys part of the org who has also moved up but not part of the 20. I consider him with guys like Sheppard, Francis, Turner and C. McCain etc.

I’m not typing every name so I’ll give the new 20 to you by position.
    OL 3
    TE 1
    QB 1
    WR 3

DL 3
    LB 3
    DB 4

K 1
    P 1

Also, Boulder put me at 11-5 for the season.

I really dislike the pick up of Thomas. My dad is a huge VT fan and I watched too many games of him being average. Tyrod Taylor is a far better QB and what is the consensus for him? I know Logan is just a backup but he’s really not very good. Now, if we got him to be a TE? All for that. He’s an exceptional athlete but has poor accuracy and decision making skills. Not QB material at all to me.

New Age, Tyrod was another QB I liked when he was coming out. I thought he worth a late pick. He destoyed the Combine too. he’s a great athlete but I hate him now that he’s a Bill although I am happy for him as an individual for fighting and getting his shot.

I’m not sure Logan Thomas will be here for more than a week or two. I think they want to take a look at him. Remember his roster spot is in place of Ajayi.

No way is Tebow better than Logan. Just by throwing ability alone Logan wins. Let’s just say Tebow throws slightly better than my mother.

I was a little intrigued about Logan Thomas, but that was extremely tempered when last year, the Cardinals in the WC game chose Ryan Lindley over him to play the Panthers. Can you get any lower than that?

Happy Labor Day everyone!

So has everyone counted the new 20 players on our roster or is it still a mystery? LOL

Does anyone know who won the roster contest?

I’m going to my sisters house and my entire family is going to watch the game today. This is big! This is like a playoff series right now.

Happy Labor Day Everyone! I am still stoked over the Herd win yesterday. Safety Tiquan Lang had quite a day. A pick 6 on the first play of the game and a second one late in the game. In between those pick 6s he had 17 tackles. Go Herd!!!!

September 7, 2015 at 12:05 pm (Edit)

Does anyone know who won the roster contest?

I’m not sure, there may be a tie. I’m not sure if we had any kind of tie breaker set up, so it may be multiple winners.

Catch you folks later! Have a great day! LET’S GO METS!!!!!

Herd, I think Hewitt made it on STs and possibly as a nickel LB at times.

56. jetsssuck says:

i wonder how many those players have a higher salary than the players they replaced from last yr?.

Well Suh for one. LOL

Jennings and Cameron are making a decent buck and Parker and Phillips as a 1st and 2nd rd pick. I believe everyone else is on the cheap.

• jetsssuck says:

jenning and parker I don’t think they were making anywhere near wallace and 2 other receiver we had from fom year,. cameron was making more that clay and Philips was a 2nd rounder and I don’t think he was making more than starks and odrick. Clay situation may be considered cheaper because he wanted to get paid and fins got someone cheaper than what clay got.

57. jetsssuck says:

Obama also used the trip to Boston to renew his call for Congress to pass the Healthy Families Act, which would require all businesses with 15 or more employees to offer up to seven paid sick days each year.
    How many of u guys that who don’t work for Fortune 500 companies have paid sick leave?
    According to the White House, an estimated 44 million private-sector workers, about 40 percent of the total private-sector workforce, do not have access to paid sick leave.

58. jetsssuck says:

here’s a website for u guyys who are comming down to s.florida and need a car. My daughters friend from colorado rented a car for 6 dollars a day from here. http://www.carrentals.com I thought she was BSing me but she showed me the invoice

A Chevy spark? This? LOL

60. Try Pod says:

The lowly Marlins bested the mighty Mets in a 3 game series over the weekend? How did that happen? What are the Mets going to do when they have to play outside their division, particularly if they play into the post-season?

Try, the goal should be to win the East. It’s the best route for any team to win their division. After that it’s all gravy. I didn’t even expect the Mets to make the playoffs this year and we control our own destiny on Sept. 7th. It’s been along time for this. Even if they fall short I’ll be okay with it. Not happy but okay with it.

62. ocalahowie says:

Wyo 28-9 MIA
    Stang 21-17 MIA
    Rock 24-16 MIA
    Book 35-13 MIA
    NewAge34-13MIA
    GO PHINS!!!

2 spots open in Fantasy League, i will trim league to 8 team s if these are not filled… Better to have 10 though.. Email me if interested at drp667@hotmail.com and i will send out an invite.. Live Draft: Wednesday, Sep 9, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT

Nice Niese, walk the lineup and let up a grand slam to blow the 3-0 lead. Not throwing strikes with a 3-0 lead is the most frustrating thing in baseball for me. Oy!

65. jetsssuck says:

This makes me sick—-I guess this is going to be called national cowards instead of Labor day after this BS. This is Obama’s doing.

• jetsssuck says:

The Army changed the classification of the missions from “Search and Rescue” to “Reconnaissance” so they could technically claim no soldiers died looking for Bergdahl after the massive public backlash for Obama trading five top Taliban for him in June 2014.

Howie, I guess you missed my MIA pick 38-13. 🙂

15-McClendon
    16-Douglas
    17-Phillips
    18-Cameron
    19-Bowman
    20-???

My correct predictions (46)
    Tannehill Moore
    Wake Shelby Jenkins
    Sheppard Vigil Misi
    McCain Grimes Bowman
    Davis Taylor McCain
    Lippet Aikens Thomas
    Jones, R. Denney
    My Incorrect predictions (7)
    Thompson (PS) Fields Sturgis
    Semisch(PS) Walton Tripp
    Ajayi (IR)

As a tie breaker, (If I’m even still in it) Where did the players fall on the depth chart? I have Misi starting at SOLB.

Happy 50th Birthday Phin Dog – old fart

70. naplesfan2010 says:

That is a remarkable 38% turnover in one year.
    More than 1 out of every three players is new to us.
    That’s not including Hazel and Francis who are up from the being mostly on the PS last year.

And still, we cut one of our draft picks albeit he is on the PS.

2007 was the last time we had 2 new kickers in one year (bad omen),
    but when if ever did a team start with 2 rookie kickers in one year?

Happy Birthday Doggy!

Welcome to the 50 and over club Phindog. Of course if you’re a dog, in human years that makes you 350. Wow…you’re old! 🙂

“but when if ever did a team start with 2 rookie kickers in one year?”

Without doing any research at all I suspect that that isn’t as uncommon as you may expect. IMO

74. naplesfan2010 says:

Rock that looks exactly like my list except i did not pick Walton to stick. I think maybe I had Hull instead. So I guess we tied.

And then you won the tie-breaker, because I picked your avi as our 3rd TE.

Yeah well his avi would always be my first read

you would get sacked every play because you would stare down your first read every time. OR you would make a completion every play because my avi is always open

M13, Logan finally got here bro. (We’ve been expecting you)

76. naplesfan2010 says:

I better say this before Franks sails one wide left at a crucial moment.
    I know you guys hate me for being such a name-dropper, but I can’t help it. My son’s girlfriend went to high school with Juwaun James who was voted most likely to succeed there. Pretty cool for a football player at a nerd school (and not even the QB).
    Meanwhile both my 2nd and 3rd sons are biomedical engineers who have been to national conferences during college with our RPI kicker Franks, also a BME major.
    Small world sometimes, right?

77. naplesfan2010 says:

Also, while I am bragging,
    one of my ancestors one time long ago saw a storm coming and built this huge boat and … n/m

78. naplesfan2010 says:

Howie
    35-10 Dolphins.

79. Phindog says:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone. Yup, 50 today.., WOW !!!

80. Phindog says:

I remember 1 year ago today. We kicked the shit out of the patsies to start our season.

Phindog is showing off his memory skills at this advanced age! lol

Happy birthday old dog

Happy 50th Dog!

naplesfan2010 says:
    September 7, 2015 at 3:35 pm
    I better say this before Franks sails one wide left at a crucial moment.
    Small world sometimes, right?
    Very small indeed Naples. RPI is 20 minutes from my house- it’s a pretty big thing around my parts these days. Congrats on raising some brainiacs.

happy b-day phindog. Hope you had a nice day.

PHINDOG: SO YOU just turned 50, eh??? If there’s anything I just can’t stand, it’s a young pup bragging about HOW YOUNG HE IS !!!!!!!!! – – 50 SEEMS LIKE EONS AGO !!!!!! Both Young Stanger and Phindog have recently turned 50. – – Big deal !! – – My oldest daughter IS OLDER THAN BOTH OF YOU!! ANYWAY, all you young pups who recently turned 50 are the same age as the MIAMI DOLPHINS FRANCHISE !!! CONGRATS to all of you young folks!

from ap

“Left tackle Branden Albert, who sat out all four preseason games recovering from reconstructive knee surgery, went full speed in practice. A decision on whether he’ll start will be made at the end of the week, Philbin said.

”He looked good today,” Philbin said. ”He’s doing more every single day. We’ll see how it goes.”

88. ocalahowie says:

Allright Phindog hit 50
    Been there, done that 😉
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN

89. naplesfan2010 says:

That’s why it’s so weird. It’s almost 1500 miles from MY house.
    They obviously got the brains from their mother, although my first cousin went to RPI back in the day. He is from Connecticut though.

90. ocalahowie says:

Well one thing how can the Dolphins be 50 if we didnt start playing till ’66
    Shouldnt we be celebrating next season?

91. naplesfan2010 says:

Happy Birthday Phindog! Have fun all week man.
    OD and I have something on you young guys. I have seen every single minute of every single Super Bowl live as they happened (on TV of course). How many people on earth can say that? (No one under 50 can for sure.)

92. ocalahowie says:

Toba 41-13 MIA
    Dog 41-3 MIA
    Knight 38-13 MIA
    Naples35-10 MIA
    GO PHINS!!!

93. naplesfan2010 says:

t/y Trypod … they are good boys … Dolphins fans for life.

95. ocalahowie says:

Stick a fork him, HE’S DONE!
    GO PHINS!!!

96. naplesfan2010 says:

How many Dolphins go to the pro bowl this year? 5? 7? 9? 11?

• ocalahowie says:

Tanny
      New Punter
      Reshad Jones
      Suh
      Grimes
      Landry

I guarantee you Darr doesn’t make it, because at that position you usually have to pay your dues first. I can’t disagree with the other 5 though. I would include Wake, Pouncey, alberts and Miller, then Cameron Jordan too, if they’ll allow us to have that many. Damn we’re loaded.

97. Al in MIA says:

I’m not high on Thomas but someone has to be a backup. Not sure what the plan is with Logan (TE or QB?). Seems the Fins will give him 6 weeks to convince the staff that his read skills don’t suck. Anyway, seems the team signed Rajion Neal; a UTennessee guy I liked from last year’s draft who ended up in GB but was put on IR a couple weeks into preseason.

WTF???????????????????

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 16m16 minutes ago
    RT @AE_LAB No one picked up Jordan Tripp? Not even practice squad? What gives? > He’s not healthy. Shouldn’t have returned as soon as he did

99. jetsssuck says:

happy birthday phindog…..dolphins had steak and lobster for lunch today

naplesfan2010 says:
    September 7, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Happy Birthday Phindog! Have fun all week man.

thats cause the year with cam cameron counts as two seasons

I’m sure that this has been thought through, but we will have a new holder on kicks this season. I hope Denny, Darr, and Franks (that sounds strange) are spending a lot of time together.

wow, what a surprise how crooked kraft and the nfl is. i am beginning to think the nfl knew all along that the suspension would be over turned. that they mishandled it on purpose

OCALA HOWIE: IF you count 1966 as Miami’s first pro season, then 2015 IS THEIR 50th SEASON!! – – Likewise, the FIRST SUPER BOWL was played in January of 1967 on my birthday!! – – It followed the 1966 season !! – – The NEXT SUPER BOWL, #50, will be held following the 2015 season in early 2016!! – – Hope all of you math majors understand that !!

IS IT POSSIBLE WE DRINK too much Kool-Aid on this site??? – – Every one who has picked the Washington-Miami game not only is picking the Fins but is also picking Miami to beat the 3-point spread!! – – MORE KOOL-AID, PLEASE!!

Happy Birthday (Five-O) Doggy!

106. jetsssuck says:

how many points do you guys thinkOhio State is gonna beat va tech who last year were the only team to beat them 35-21

WTG Mets! Nice win today! Beating Scherzer and the Nats on their home turf.

Happy 5-0 P-Dog.
    Doesn’t that make you actually 350 years old? 🙂

Happy Birthday PhinDog

110. Al in MIA says:

Goodnight VT. Never had a chance.

Mike E
    check your email
    you have a Piggyshop gift

112. Al in MIA says:

wow, look who decided to show up :/

113. Al in MIA says:

Crazy how things change in a hurry in college football sometimes. OSU looked like they were in complete control and then get some 3rd down play short of a first and miss a FG….VT responds with a TD drive and down only 7 with momentum :/.

114. Al in MIA says:

Elliot is such a beast.

115. Al in MIA says:

Wow, what a momentum changer for VT

116. Al in MIA says:

Ah, time to fire up my favorite Raijon Neal highlights from his UTennessee days

Let’s go Hokies

118. Al in MIA says:

WOW, MUFFED PUNT!

119. Al in MIA says:

Wow, what a floating completion to the 2!

120. Al in MIA says:

Fuck, can’t fucking gain a yard running from the 2.

Al in MIA says:
    September 7, 2015 at 9:30 pm

WOW, MUFFED PUNT!

lol, yeah, there is nothing worse then a muffed punt. this isnt the 1970’s

122. Al in MIA says:

LOLOLOL, TOUCHDOWN VT on the sneaky TE release on the backside!

sneaky TE release on the backside!

lmao, just stop it will ya.

124. Al in MIA says: