The Fest

Fest

The Fest is upon us, too bad we can’t ALL get together, however eventually we will. What a great opportunity it is to meet the people behind the silly or goofy comments, the jokes and the thoughtful takes. I figure if we keep doing the fest that eventually I’ll get to meet each of you and one time or another. When the Sentinel blog was going full force, when there were probably 100 or more contributors, I thought about a meeting that would take place in a hotel ballroom or such and that all the people from the blog would be there. They’d be broken off into sub groups having discussions about each other’s similarities and what not but nonetheless all there to once and for all meet the person behind the avatar. As these Fests have occurred it brings that vision into focus and the fact that we meet on Saturday night at Dave and Buster’s in our own room makes the vision become very realistic.

P1050752_zpsc29f8a64

Our pal Stanger has taken the reigns on Fest organization and I want to thank him for doing it. He takes care of arranging group seating for all that will attend, he organizes the Saturday evening  event at Dave and Busters and to top it off has his friend Warren prepare an amazing spread for the tail gate before the game.  Stanger – Thank you for all that you do, the Fests are a wonderful time and you do an amazing job.

This time we have two streaks that need to be broken. 0-7 lifetime against the stupid Texans – that needs to end. The ONLY team the Dolphins have never beaten.

And the other streak of course if our fest losing streak, it seems that besides the first one way back when we played and beat Washington and have subsequently lost every one since.

Both change this weekend!!

So come Fest-ivus with the rest of us!

Manitoba recently got a photoshop program so occasionally some of his “work” gets forwarded along. I’d like to share his latest work, a tie in if you will of Dan Campbell taking over the Dolphins and the new Star Wars movie. It’s pretty good.

force awakens1

Ffr and Bat hate the Wendy’s chick on those Wendy’s commercials; well as much as they hate her I hate the “Final Countdown” commercial for Geico with the song from Europe. That song sucked when it came out! And I agree with Bookman about the Matthew MyGodI’mgay Lincoln commercials – enough – Stop it! I’m not an old lady, I’m not buying a Lincoln.

This entry was posted in A Sonny Football Fantasy. Bookmark the permalink.

256 Responses to The Fest

Have a great Fest guys and girls!

I like the song Final Countdown. What else would they play at sporting arenas in the final 2 minutes?

Is Minitoba Manitoba’s son or daughter? 😉

How could you not like the MM Lincoln commercials? They could easily be the stupidest commercials, he’s just babbling like an idiot.

What a long Oinking drive

Almost in fla now!

I hope y’all have a great time at the fest and can celebrate a win.

We’re heading for Venus… Venus… LOL

Piggy, you’re driving to Florida?

Cool poster, Toba!

All quiet on the Eastern front

Who here believes that our team has woken up, and is going to be good the rest of the way?

SB7, the largest hurricane ever recorded is about to hit western Mexico.

Fuck im only in Toronto. Thanx Tim and thanx Son

Laterz yall

I agree with you guys. I feel better about the team, no question, but it’s too small a sample to dig in and believe that they have fully turned it around.

I love reading about this stuff and seeing the pics. Hopefully one day I will get the chance to attend. Everyone have a great Fest, and let’s get a win!

Mike, so this is the reported rotation.
    1. deGrom
    2. Syndergaard
    3. Harvey
    4. Matz

I guess they’re comfortable with Harvey on a lot of extra rest being they did it to him all season.

I just don’t understand why we didn’t go out and get a real OG in the off season. That’s on hickey and tannenbaum. We all knew this was a weakness. How could the FO not know that.

“### Dallas Thomas, rated 98th of 103 guards by Pro Football Focus, remains an issue; offensive coordinator Bill Lazor said there was “inconsistency” from him Sunday after he graded out best on the team in interior runs the previous four weeks. Plus, he has allowed among the most quarterback hurries of any guard in the league, according to PFF.”

Mike E:
    If Piggy drove to the fest this year next year you are breaking out the Mustang and we are road tripping it to the fest. We will race Piggy

I’d consider it. Not the racing part, but maybe doing a road trip. I wouldn’t do it with the Mustang though, especially if my wife goes. I would drive it straight through, if we have 3 drivers.

There’s nothing like the smell of the fest in the morning.

Nice job on the article Son. I wish I was going this year

So we are 17 strong in the group section. That’s more than last year.

And we got one ticket left………whose going to make that impulse move?

Ken

Did you see my reply above?

Morning drive by is done off to client meeting #2. Peace

24. ukfinfan says:

Happy Festing F’ers. Wish I was there in the sun rather than here in the cold grey autumn with the Bills in the country for company. Why couldn’t Ross have canned Philbin before the Jets? Still, at least we get to watch a competitive team now and hopefully an entertaining game Sunday.
    Howie 31-24 Titans
    (will keep backing opposition until we lose one and the streak ends)

UK — why do I have a feeling that you are just spoofing us and will be there with beer in hand at the tailgate? 🙂

Hey UK

I wish I could be there as well. Any chance you make one in Mee-AHMI?

• ukfinfan says:

If the stars align I’d love to – I do travel to the US on business when the need arises, but it’s always a long shot to tie up the two. I live in hope.

• ukfinfan says:

PS Watched the youtube To Sir With Love that JS posted. It’s still better than 75% of the “formula” movies made today! And the Kleenex share price rallied again when I got to the end.

LOL @ UK – Still to this date, TSWL is my favorite, even considering the Kleenex costs. I watched it every year, when network TV used to show classic movies every year. Add West Side Story and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and a few others to that list

Wish I could come to the fest this year. I’m missing it for a good cause. #ENDALZ

herdfan says:
    October 23, 2015 at 11:31 am

yeah me too, i am missing it for a good cause too. its called….lazysofaitis, it is a debilitating disease that makes one unable to move off the sofa all day during football. the only known cure that can make one move from the sofa is an elixir of diet coke and captian morgan. the problem with the cure is it only last for 45mins or so and then another dosage is needed.

I predict we run the table and OD has a new series to write.

i predict if we drug test sb7 they would come up with some super strong hallucinogenics

Double Shot!!!!!!!!!!!

Raquel ‏@MDC_Raquel 14h14 hours ago
    Halloween practice was so much fun!!! #spiritweek

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    The #Dolphins are playing Mettalica. The song that says “sleep with one eye open.” Don’t shame me for not knowing.

Seriously Omar, you don’t know Enter Sandman? As a sports reporter you never heard that song when Mariano came into the game?

howie,
    24-20 dolphins. I think the defense will take a step back this week.

Hal Habib @gunnerhal
    Campbell says Bobby McCain has gotten in good work in case Brice can’t go. “Bobby doesn’t lack confidence.”

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 53s53 seconds ago
    “The key for us is to not get in third and long,” Dan Campbell said of Texans 3rd down success.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
    “They are getting people on third and long. A lot of teams keep a lot of people in because of the rushers they have,” Campbell on 3rd down

Monica ‏@MDC__Monica 5h5 hours ago
    Flower pots for our Halloween practice 🌻🌸 @MDCheer @MDC_JessicaC #spiritweek

Boulder, yeah my bad I read it quickly and thought he meant the Texans have been converting on 3rd down.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I hope the phins don’t take the texans lightly (I’m sure they won’t). They’re a good team both on offense and defense.

The Texans have struggled on both sides of the ball and that’s why they’re 2-4. Their QB play has been up and down from Hoyer to Mallett back to Hoyer. Their defense has allowed quite a few points. Not that they don’t have talent because they do, but if we play well we will beat them because we’re a better team.

38. Realist says:

Howie 17-14 Phins. I hope everyone has a great time at the Fest!

Boulder

When Foster isn’t healthy, that Texans offense isn’t very dangerous. That being said, we still need to tackle well. Between Foster and Blue, they will try and run on us like most teams have this season. They don’t want to put too much on Hoyer.

40. ocalahowie says:

UK 31-24 TEN
    Bold 24-20 MIA
    Real 17-14 MIA
    WERE BAD!!!!

41. ocalahowie says:

UK
    I didnt quite understand that post “Keep backing the opposition till we lose”?
    And then it looks like you have us losing to the Titans 🙂

Too soon?
    My not so very sexy draft, but helps where we need it

Your score is: 6560 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 16: Vadal Alexander, OG/OT, LSU (B)
    Round 2 Pick 16: Jerald Hawkins, OT, LSU (A)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Devontae Booker, RB, Utah (A)
    Round 4 Pick 16: Curt Maggitt, OLB, Tennessee (A-)
    Round 5 Pick 15: Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 16: Bronson Kaufusi, DE/OLB, Brigham Young (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 16: Brian Poole, CB, Florida (B+)

D, I wanna see us take a LT prospect fairly early, then DE, LB, TE, QB (got to think of life w/o Matt Moore).

Chris Mortensen ✔ @mortreport
    Dolphins DE Olivier Vernon fined $37,363 for two hits on Marcus Mariota (per @Edwerderespn )
    _____________________
    Odd looking fine, why not just call it $37K.

Touchdown!!!

Little more sexy…
    Your score is: 6754 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 16: Vadal Alexander, OG/OT, LSU (B)
    Round 2 Pick 16: Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Jonathan Bullard, DE/DT, Florida (A)
    Round 4 Pick 16: Josh Harvey-Clemons, SS/OLB, Louisville (A-)
    Round 5 Pick 15: Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 32 (DEN): Brian Poole, CB, Florida (B)
    Round 7 Pick 16: Jordan Swindle, OT, Kentucky (B)
    Round 7 Pick 32 (DEN): Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio State (A+)

I think Foster is healthy now.

LOL @ D with the drafts. It sure seems early for this. Thanks for finally drafting some big uglies though. 🙂

Mike E, word is that deGrom is a little fatigued so it could be Harvey, Syndergaard, deGrom.

Also Uribe is trying to work himself on the roster so he could be a DH for us.

getterdone says:
    October 23, 2015 at 2:00 pm
    ————————————
    I have had a few drafts ive run through where i took a QB in the 4thish round. I took Dak Prescot in 4th as a kinda boom or bust pick, also a guy who if didnt pan out at QB can be converted to TE. I dont really see many prospects out of the top ones that really will be reliable as a backup like there were last year. Hell we would probably be just as good off getting a guy who falls through the draft process and is picked up as an UDFA and replacing Moore with a FA. TE we are in a better position than people suspect, and next years TE class isnt great at all. Vadal i would draft with intention of using him at whichever position had the most need. He would make a really solid OT or OG, he’s as good or better than Collins, so if you guys thought he was a first round prospect you should feel the same about Vadal. Id also consider trading up to draft Tunsil.

Like I said earlier, I think any of the top 3 are interchangeable.

D

I understand that, but team needs change so much from now until the next draft.

Exactly and we also don’t know the depth of the draft and where prospects will be ranked in April.

I think you have a good idea of the prospects right now. Most the guys arent just flash in the pan guys, those are all solid guys with a history of success. They might break a leg or something serious off the field happen that knocks things off kilter, but most these guys especially the 1-3 round prospects are probably with in a round of two of where they actually wind up.

I actually had just typed it. Im not ignorant to this. There will be a lot that transpires that sets the needs of the team and these will morph many times before draft. I do this for fun not accuracy, but as of right now thats how i see team needs.

Now I get it, D is..

D

I know you know your shit, never questioned that for a second. I just said that our needs can change so much until the next draft, wasn’t really telling you anything you didn’t already know, just felt like saying it. lol

Oh yeah it has nothing to do with that, it’s just way too early.

• rgs322 says:

Yea, but our need for o-line has been there for how many drafts now. 😉

Also, it’s nice to see someone else who likes Vadal as a possible early pick for us. Drafting him and Derrick Henry with the first two picks would be awesome start to the 2016 draft. Also, a guy like Jeremy Cash-FS in the 3rd round would be great too. …or Darian Thompson-FS from Boise St.

LOL @ obese mode

@ArmandoSalguero good read on Earl Mitchell can we expect him to go obese mode on the Texans?

I feel like this is a must win game for the phins if they have any shot at the playoffs. I hope they play with a lot of intensity and passion like they did last week.

57. jetsssuck says:

D-no cb’s until the 5th round? I think guard will slip to the second round because we hardly see centers or guards drafted in first round.

D, I like the Western Kentucky QB Brandon Doughty who’s from Ft. Lauderdale, if we could get him in say the 5th or 6th, he’d be a good prospect to develop behind Tanny.

59. jetsssuck says:

2 games in six days. Brutal

Howie, Howie, Howie!!!

Fest curse / Texans cure continues.

24-9 Texans. (JJ Swat wreaks havoc on or offense can causes a defensive TD.)
    Tannehill completes 42% of his passes and throws 3 picks.
    Defense goes back to what it was games 1-3 and cannot stop the run.

Sorry guys lmao. NO PROBLEM parking here. Bad typing

The streak has to end of losing games during the ‘fest. Pig, you know what you have to do…You have to make up with Omar and have him stop by and say hello, that’s what’s been missing 😛

Mariota is OUT this Sunday, thanks to #50

Parker needs to see significant PT on Sunday, he’s our only chance to beat the Cheats next week.

LMAO @ my Dragon Car, beats the Dickmobile from Steppenwolf 😀

Toba, so it is OK for us to park @ La Quinta for several hours?

manitobafinfan says:
    October 23, 2015 at 3:50 pm
    Yo GDP and Piggy no problem parking at La Quinta on Sunday. We are here🏈
    ————————
    Toba — Welcome to South FL.
    Encourage you to get some of the local fish tonight.
    And no Salmon, Bluefish, Striped Bass and Cod don’t count. 🙂

Tim, I hear ya on QB, but was thinking Moore is gone after 2015, sooo a late round QB isn’t a bad thing…..especially if we pick up any Comp Picks or trade downs.

Well I hope everyone has a good time at the Fest!
    I’m getting on a plane heading north to the Salmon river in Idaho for a week of fishing with Mom and dad!

Later Haters

Your score is: 4292 (GRADE: B-)

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 16: Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor (B+)
    Round 2 Pick 16: Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana (C+)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Jeremy Cash, SS/FS, Duke (B)
    Round 4 Pick 16: Kamalei Correa, OLB, Boise State (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 15: Steven Scheu, TE, Vanderbilt (C)
    Round 6 Pick 16: Brandon Doughty, QB, Western Kentucky (D+)
    Round 7 Pick 16: Joseph Cheek, OG, Texas A&M (D-)

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    RT @GMorningW00D13 IYO what makes 2 tight end sets so dangerous? > I’m working on a study about that.
    ___________________________________
    ROTFLMAO, Omar just admitted he doesn’t know shit from shinola! smh

getterdone says:

October 23, 2015 at 4:47 pm (Edit)

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    It depends on who the 2 TE’s are

Ok, let’s say Cameron & Sims.

It depends, are either or both of them concussed? lol

In general, it gives you a great opportunity to run or pass, and if one or both are good receivers, it’s a tough job to cover two bigger guys who can run with LB’s because most LB’s can’t cover TE’s, and it’s a size mismatch for a S or CB

Based on beer consumption and walking/ stumbling distance looking like TGIFridays

Is Miller’s Ale House close by? They have those up here and they’re very reasonably priced, drink specials & food.
      Get the Chicken Nachos, it’s huge….lol

Miller’s Hollywood Ale House
        3.7
        36 Google reviews
        $$ · Sports Bar
        Casual sports-pub chain with basics from bar snacks to steaks & a large selection of tap beers.
        Located in: Oakwood Plaza North
        Address: 3215 Oakwood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33020
        Phone:(954) 925-7275
        Hours: Open today · 11:00 am – 2:00 am
        Menu: viewmenu.com

Menu update

Told you guy the Fest would feature smoked NY strip sandwiches…..no longer true.

Chef Warren didn’t like the cut of that meat available when he went shopping……going to be smoked prime rib instead.

• manitobafinfan says:

Not sure if i can adjust to that drastic of a change

Ohh man, still sounds delish! Great Job guys….you are truly awesome with hospitality ettc.
      Words can’t express enough greatly I appreciate the time, money, & effort you all are putting into this.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Now that’s just embarrassing, while appreciated. Just pace yourself enough so you are ready to “Stand the Fuck Up” when the Rockmaster orders it. 🙂

LOL, sorry to em bare ass ya, we’ll save that for Rock! 😉

• manitobafinfan says:

I want to see us surround the downtrodden Rockphin and give him a resounding Stand The Fuck Up. Lets fix this boy !!!!!

Tropical acres soundinginteresting. Thanx a bunch guys

Toba hand feeding the Tarpon’s that Stanger told him about.

• jetsssuck says:

its cool feeding them while waiting for your food to be prepared. At night its even more cool because they have lights where you can see the tarpon. It’s expensive upstairs but downstairs is very reasonable. You can eat upstairs having a salad 10 bucks but it is a big salad that can be a meal. Otherwise you are looking at 100 bucks a person

We are waering shirts and Tees. Are we good for dinner ??

• jetsssuck says:

I ‘ve always ate there with shorts and polo shirt. I would take taxi since it is 4-5 miles away. Average price is about 60-70 bucks per person. Jaxsons ice cream serves regular food and the average per person with ice cream is 25-30

Wimps. We r back to TGIF.

79. ocalahowie says:

Real 17-14 MIA
    Rock 24-9 HOU
    WERE BAD!!!!

80. ocalahowie says:

What the Hell
    100 bucks per person, 60-70
    are you guys Donald Trump?
    I just would go to Beefs 45 DOLLARS
    for the 3 of us
    Shit TGIF couldnt be much more than that either

It ain’t a Franklin a person even upstairs unless you go crazy and get wine or something. And downstairs probably is just a step more than TGIF’s……unless you tip the Tarpon too much.

My favorite “you are in South FL….here’s where you go” place……especially if kids are in tow.

• jetsssuck says:

lobster, salad, crab cake appetizer, liquer or beers, and desert is about 100 per person with tip of 20 percent they automatically charge 18 percent. You get free bread is awesome.

Guess you do it bigger than me…..and yeah the bread is cool.
        But key point is downstairs is much, much cheaper.

• jetsssuck says:

We only eat there a couple times a year but we enjoy ourselves when we do. The salads are awesome also. One could make a meal of them.

It’s just a really cool place. When I have friends with kids in….a must go. Only problem is that downstairs can be a hard seat find. Lots of locals — which is a recommendation for the place in of itself.

• jetsssuck says:

no, but when I eat out it should be good and memorable. These are famous 4 star restaurants also.

WELL BOTH Brighthouse Networks and Dell’s tech support people told me my 6-month old computer was inoperable; done; fried; KAPUT!! Mrs. OD turns it on and it’s working PERFECTLY NOW!!! WHAT DA FUCK DO THOSE TECH NERDS REALLY KNOW????? SO after 24 hours of no computer I am back on line. In the finest JAHNDOH form, I’m gonna blame PHILBIN for fucking up my computer!!!!! Now Joe’s NOT responsible for aids, the national debt, or parking problems at the stadium. BUT, god-damn it, he MUST stay away from my computer!!!
    ————–
    REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO D & B’s tomorrow night! TALK TO U GUYS LATER!!–AND thanks so much to STANGER for an UNBELIEVABLE JOB SETTING ALL THIS UP!!–WAY TO GO, JON!!

OD — if it works it works…..on to the next problem.

BTW — talked to my guy today and he is willing to sign in blood on two things:

1 — Gate 3 is open to Orange pass holders until the adjoining lots are full.
      2 — Orange passes are good in pay lots.

• jetsssuck says:

sounds like a power supply unit is bad if the thing turned on after being unable to turn on previously when techs told you the computer is fried.

WARNING TO CHUBBY FESTERS wearing all brown or black; BEAR HUNTING SEASON BEGINS TOMORROW 30 minutes before sunrise!! About 350 Florida citizens have purchased Bear hunting licenses. One of them is a 75 year old Grandma just itchin to pull the trigger. No word if wearing Chicago Bears dark shirts or Chicago Cubs dark blue jerseys increases your risk.
    ———————-
    I suggested to Governor Scott that if Bear hunting season is a success, he should next turn his attention to those wearing New York Jets shirts! — So far, no response from the governor’s office.

LOL @ UK. The Tennessee game was last week 🙂 Or did howie make a mistake?

31-10 MIA

Mike Francesa picked the Dolphins last week to break out under the new coach he knows something about being that he was once close to Parcells. He picked them again this week to give the home fans something to cheer about and get their season back by getting to 3-3. 🙂

Funny I said and picked the same….where’s my Francesa money at? 😈

He’s never been a big Dolphins fan but he’s been fair. He thinks Campbell can be a dynamic HC and turn things around because he also believes the Dolphins have the talent.

Right on, I see a ton of talent too…..it’s about time we have a HC that can motivate not only the players, but the staff to get the most out of or best use of that talent.

87. ocalahowie says:

Too bad Ross is going coach hunting after this, even when we go 8-3
    Doomed for another 4 or 5 seasons 😦

88. ocalahowie says:

OD
    I also have a Dell and for years now it goes to energy power save mode. Mostly when I turn it on in the morning.
    All I do is unplug everything, screen and USBs come home later, plug it all back in and it works.
    Most nights I just leave it on now that its the season and turn it off when I leave in the morning

89. ocalahowie says:

BOULDER
    check it out, I couldnt make heads or tails of this so I will leave his score as TENN till he catches it in the morning
    ——————————————————————————————————-
    Howie 31-24 Titans
    (will keep backing opposition until we lose one and the streak ends)

90. ocalahowie says:

Real 17-14 MIA
    Rock 24-9 HOU
    GDP 31-16 MIA
    Tim 31-10 MIA
    WERE BAD!!!!

For us Mets fans. 🙂

I think this is how we may go. The Mets will have a lot of time off for their pitchers to rest up and focus on the WS. deGrom needs the rest and he’ll get it. The extra days may have helped the Mets pitching staff. We’ll see.

Harvey
    Syndergaard

deGrom
    Matz-KC/Colón-TOR

Harvey

deGrom
    Syndergaard (all hands on deck)

92. jetsssuck says:

Howie—–remember when you could buy 10 hamburgers for 1 buck at Royal Castle. I know they had 1 on 135 st and university and another on university/palmetto then I think they had another on 183st/7 ave in front of the strip center that had marcella’s Italian restaurant. I know across street from the grand union supermarket. Now those were the days 10 hamburgers with a root beer for under 1.20.

Coney Island???

94. Phindog says:

Toba.. Make sure you go to the beach for Pizza and a few buckets of beer while your there around 1 o clock..

Phindog — you should be there with him pointing out which bikini has the least coverage……..will be missing you at the Fest. Really liked Dog Jr.

We’ve seen our Fins play now for 5 games, and we know when playing decent teams like the bills/jets we’ll get our lunch handed to us when the Philbin (low intensity) Effect takes place. Against poor teams like the Jags/Skins it’s a tossup. When playing with the Campbell (high intensity) Effect we’ve shown we can blowout a poor team.

I don’t expect things to go as well tomorrow as they did last week, nor do I expect to see a game the rest of the yr like we saw in the first 4 weeks either, so somewhere in between would be my guess, with no effort levels less than 75% of what we saw against Tenn.

With that said and the fact that Campbell is using a more balanced attack, we should be closer to the team we expected to start the season, but if we lose to the Texans tomorrow all bets are off that the intensity level will continue to be high.

Stop it! I’m not an old lady, I’m not buying a Lincoln. LOL, someone needs to send them an email saying, stop making commercials not geared towards Son 😛

For those of you going to the game:

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly · 21h21 hours ago
    #Dolphins announce five free parking lots outside Sun Life Stadium http://fw.to/8wvszfQ

Phindog pitchers and nibbles at hollywood beach done. Weird though, we had 3 emoty seats 😕

Mmmloaded landsharks at margaritaville🍻

Hoyer facing our Front 7!

101. Phindog says:

Stanger.. The 3 of us will be at the next one for sure. Wish we could have made this one. Last year was a blast with some good people.

102. jetsssuck says:

ocalahowie says:
    October 24, 2015 at 5:43 am

Another place we would always go was Coney Island on 167th
    —————————————————————-
    when we used to go to haulover we had to choose between sub center and coney island what a blast from the past.

• ocalahowie says:

Subcenter on the corner by Burger King on 19th ave or what the hell was that one next to the gameroom on the corner of Sunny Isle & Collins ave
      We would always go to Arbys down by 19th on our way home.
      Haulover, Dont get me Started 🙂

Bold 24-20 MIA
    Real 17-14 MIA
    Rock 24-9 HOU
    GDP 31-16 MIA
    Tim 31-10 MIA
    WERE BAD!!!!

You got sumtin to say to me? Bring it!

105. naplesfan2010 says:

Go Clemson. 58-0. 7-0.
    I want to see my Dolphins play with that much positive energy again this week.
    Howie: 35-10 MIA pls
    I predicted this score last week and almost nailed it. I hope I am that close again.

106. naplesfan2010 says:

Satan might lose to Tennessee.

107. ocalahowie says:

You got me started anyway while sitting out there with no lawn to mow this week.
    Skateboarding under the bridge in ’76
    Swimming the current in ’78
    Diving off the bridge in ’79
    Just hanging out on the rocks with our Girls
    Party in the Parking lot Fri & Sat night early ’80s
    Midnight movie at Sunny Isles afterwards
    Playing Frisbee in the parking lot on Sundays till about ’87
    Hell I could go on and on about the crazy things in those days
    All my friends, shit the whole gang
    I probably even knew you If you where there during those days…
    HELL YEAH!!!

NCAA Football and the NBA. In college football who came up with the ridiculous formation on punts, I’ve seen more blocked punts, on jailbreak rushes, than there should be. In the NBA they’re finally figuring out that shooting 33% on 3 pters is the same as shooting 50% from inside the 3 pt line, something I’ve been saying for 30 yrs now.

What I’ve been saying is teams should be shooting more 3s. Last yr the Rockets figured it out, they shot the most 3s ever 30 per game, and rarely shot between the 3 pt line and 18′ out, it was either close in or a 3pter.

dumbo fisher does it again. too bad he doesnt have a great running back to give the ball too. what a fucking idiot

Anyone seen the freshman PR/WR for Utah Covey? He’s 5’9″ 160lbs white guy, fast and smart as hell, don’t let Belicheat get his hands on this guy.

USC 42-17 over previously undefeated and #3 ranked Utes, with under 5 minutes left.

Thank you I just met up with all the morons from the blog. Good times UK is here. Or at least someone impursonating him is.