What Hulk Think. You Better Agree or Hulk Get Angry

hulk-computer (1)

Well the regular season is about to start and Hulk have a few thoughts on what to expect. Here is what Hulk thinking about the 2018 season:

Kenyan Drake is ready to break out into an every down stud back. Frank Gore will be irrelevant and have less than 65 carries. Hulk now ducks when O Rob reads this.

Mike Gesicki will become Ryan Tannehill’s new Brian Hartline/Jarvis Landry security blanket and lead the team in receptions.

The Miami Dolphins will be drafting a receiver in the first round of the 2019 draft.

Between Wake, Quinn and Harris alone the Dolphins will surpass last season’s total of 32 sacks.

The Dolphins defense will still not be able to stop the run.

Minkah Fitzpatrick will be NFL defensive rookie of the year.

Ryan Tannehill will complete 65% of his passes with over 4000 yards and a 2-1 TD to interception ratio and still will be blamed for whatever failures this team has.

If you disagree with me Hulk Smash.

432 Responses to What Hulk Think. You Better Agree or Hulk Get Angry

1. naplesfan2010 says:

During a Week 7 matchup at the Arizona Cardinals, McEvoy blocked a punt

The following week, McEvoy received a lateral from Russell Wilson and threw his first career pass attempt for a 43-yard completion to running back C. J. Prosise

On December 11, 2016, he had a season-high three receptions for 41 receiving yards and scored Seattle’s only TD, a 22-yard touchdown reception in the fourth quarter

2. naplesfan2010 says:

He became the Seahawks’ fourth wide receiver, behind Doug Baldwin, Paul Richardson, and Tyler Lockett, after the Seahawks traded Jermaine Kearse to the New York Jets.[27]

On October 29, 2017, McEvoy made a 53-yard reception during Seattle’s 41-38 victory over the Houston Texans.

McEvoy graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a degree in sociology in December 2015.[1] His brother, Colin, played college football at Rutgers. His sister, Christin, attended the College of Charleston in South Carolina.

3. naplesfan2010 says:

I’ve been following this guy for years, but at 6’6 and 230, i thought he would become a TE in the NFL, like Derby and Gray that we have on the team now.

We should have all these guys throw once a year. Ballage too. And Ballage can run the wildcat.

let’s Just have so many different threats that DCs can’t sleep and we average 30+ ppg.

4. naplesfan2010 says:

McEvoy is from Hillsdale and Oradell, NJ.
    Is that up by any of you guys?

5. naplesfan2010 says:

So we put in Smythe, Gesicki, McEvoy, and Derby with 1st and goal at the 9 and have them all post up their little DBS and Ryan throws to whichever one is dominant.

Tim – I thought Minkah was from Old Bridge

Old Bridge is about 15-20 minutes from me Naples, that’s where his house was. Minkah lived in Old Bridge, went to HS in Jersey City

Right, many people are born somewhere and then move somewhere else. It’s all good. I just went by the first place they mentioned in his bio.

My friends who live in OB were going crazy, like he was their son or something. lol

The bottom line is I think Minkah is the real deal and we’ll see that this season and for years to come. He’s got that special aspect about him.

I do too Tim – Could be our best pick in more than a decade, maybe 2.

I heard that when you leave New Jersey that they talk about you like your dead, you know, because you’ve moved on to a better place.

Reminder to any involved FFB Draft is tomorrow at 8:30 PM EST .. good luck

For the enlightenment of some who have nothing better to do than jump all over me: In responding to HULK’S wonderful column at 8:16 AM today, I listed 4 things the Fins needed most in 2018: #1 dealt with the ominous implications of Hulk’s belief that MIAMI STILL can’t stop the run; #2 dealt with GARSE’s propensity to call for 3-yard pass plays on 3rd and 7; #3 dealt with the need for, and I quote verbatim, “ONE more good running back.” Notice Buddy Howell’s NAME is nowhere to be found. NOR as D implied, did I demand that the 5th running back be included on the 53 man roster. Storing a 5th runner on the practice squad would have, and WILL BE, fine with me. AND I CERTAINLY do NOT believe “the music died” when Buddy was cut NOR, D, did I ever even hint he should turn down a spot on any NFL roster . YOU ought to try telling the truth for a change instead of creating lies for your own entertainment. SHAME ON YOU!!!
    ——————-
    You are certainly entitled to take me to task for the things I say and for the opinions I have. But the truth will always be your best friend. Having said that, I will STILL HOLD to my original opinion that 4 running backs WON’T be enough for the Dolphins this season. Another RB, either on the practice squad or on the 53 man squad, would be a GOOD THING. I fully realize Buddy Howell can not be that guy. But THAT GUY is out there, somewhere, and I hope T-Bomb can surprise me and actually get THE RIGHT GUY because I’ve got a very strong feeling at least one of our 4 RB’s will miss some time this season.
    ——————-
    OK you can all go back and beat me or someone else up, kiddies. Have a ball!!

Guess that Garsehole is reading?

All this signing and cutting and signing is maneuvering for the bottom end of the roster. If you poach someone you have to put them on the 53, but then you can cut them after a time (I forget the exact time per the rule) and put them on YOUR practice squad. (similar with guys clearing waivers)

Man, this year was brutal on the bubble players. 1184 guys out of work in one day. (320 of them might wind up on practice squads)

nice explanation of the seemingly (but not) strange roster moves

Lol @ throw a dart…

NJ is actually really beautiful
    I had the worst impression of NJ when I used to live in Florida
    But it’s really a beautiful state
    It’s not the concrete jungle people think

Hope ya had a great time in La Belle Provence..Did you convince them to secede from Canada ??

I can’t believe that we’re currently carrying 4 QBs on our roster while we’re bloody thin at the LB position. And yes, I know… we’re obviously not yet done shuffling the deck.

My gut tells me that we’re going to see a lot of movement once contracts become non-guaranteed… and I think we’ll be looking at the LB and DB positions.

Most of these backup QBs are not in our future and we’re not going to bolster the LB position to anyone’s satisfaction at this time. We will find out if our young LBs can do the job soon enough. You don’t make significant upgrades off the waiver wire. I think the backup QB position is being pushed and tested. I’m less worried about LB than I am the backup QB situation. Minkah will likely play more snaps than the 3rd LB. The backup QB should RT go down will have to play every snap at QB. Big difference!

Ah, this answers some questions we all may have…

4 (FOUR) QBs on our current roster? That leads the league, by the way (see Barry’s story above), where most teams only carry 2. If Gase hasn’t figured out who Tannehill’s backup should be by now (and then he added ANOTHER to the 53 in Falk, instead of simply signing him to the PS?), I don’t know what to tell ya.

TOTALLY agreed with the importance of a backup QB, but SHEESH! Figure it out, already! Gase is playing ‘bosom buddies’ with Fales and Osweiler at this point, and now Falk has entered the mix.

Why is QB any different than other position when it comes to churning the roster? So drafting QBs in the 4th and 6th rounds is okay but picking those same guys up on waivers is some how less than that. It’s not going to stay at 4. We can still go play game 1 and 2 as is until we have a feel for who the best backup is. Nobody liked our backup QB situation, but now we have a problem with adding another QB? I think it’s about pushing the envelope with these guys.

The ultimate goal is none of them play any meaningful snaps as Ryan Tannehill is the guy. You don’t rotate QBs, you do rotate LBs and many other positions.

I guess the fear is the 53rd man might be valuable during the course of the season when another unit is inevitably depleted

4 is a lot

Not sure it will come back to bite us but we usually need the depth elsewhere

22. naplesfan2010 says:

Eliot Harrison’s Power Rankings moved the Dolphins up 6 to #23.

23. naplesfan2010 says:

Bolden is a quality athlete. So is McEvoy. I like the way we are building the team.

You get Taylor and Phillips up the middle and Aikens and Bolden off the edges and you put real pressure on the punters and kickers.

Ray Feinga has no sympathy for Swanson.

Piggy – Do you believe Kaepernick sacrificed his career for his cause, or do you believe he just ended up losing out on his career because it just backfired on him? I don’t look at him as a martyr at all, I think he took a stance, never expected it to jeopardize his career, but by the time he realized how deep he was in, and the prevailing attitude from most teams thought of him as not worth the trouble, he just lost out. It’s not like teams were lining up to sign him and he said No, I’m not taking a job, he just got screwed because of the backlash against his perceived anti-patriotism and anti-police and military

Bingo, I totally agree

That sounds like desperately rationalization it to me

I’m sure he knew it was a controversial position when he decided to start
      If he does don’t early he learned by week 2
      Hes not in this league now
      And now there will is a rule against it
      It’s kind of obvious that everything leads to him not playing now

I think if you are looking at it and trying to determine when he got caught with his pants down, you ignore that he pulled his pants down to begin with

And trust me, pulling your pants down is a voluntary act

He made at choice, acted on it and now has to accept the consequences

Whether you call it a sacrifice is problem connected to whether you buy on to the sincerity of whether he cares about his position – and I think he does

The way I see it Piggy, you have to know what the ramifications are from the start to call it a sacrifice. If he knew right from the get-go that he might get kicked out of the NFL so to speak, then that’s a different story. I believe he started his stance with no idea whatsoever what the backlash would be, and therefore, I can’t classify that as a sacrifice in my mind.

I don’t think you ever know exactly what will happen
        Just that you are taking a risk

I really think he knew and his protest was designed to provoke

Did he know the nfl wouldn’t want him anymore?🤷‍♂️

But it’s not like after learning that, he’s backed off

What if Kaep did a 180
        And started apologizIng and saying I won’t do it anymore and I regret it

Do you think the wouldn’t welcome him back?
        I think unquestionably they would , just for the PR, if nothing more

So if you don’t beleive he made a sacrifice when he started bc the consequences were unknown to him – what about now?

Isn’t he making a sacrifice now?

I also do not think whether you characterize it as a sacrifice or not, means you support it, so I don’t know why this argument is coming up over again – it doesn’t mean it wad he right thing for him to do. Some people make sacrifices for shitty reasons 😝

Ray Fienga that’s funny I forgot about him

Piggy, like I said we’re not going to keep 4 QBs all season, 3 maybe.

I don’t really think it’s a big deal to keep 4 temporarily

But if you beleive the 53rd man you keep now is more valuable than the 53rd man you keep a month from now – I guess it’s a big deal

I think after the coaches get a look at Falk they will either release him or Osweiler or Fales. Maybe he goes to the PS.

Falk might just be intel for week 1
        But I really hope he gets a chance
        His physical ability might be too limited for the nfl, so it doesn’t surprise me that he might face hurdles, but if a team keeps him and he learns the system, he might be a very reliable QB in terms of a backup

If a starter went down for a long time, a guy like Falk is a really asset

I dont believe in that bringing in a guy just for intel. I think thats an urban legend. Maybe Belichick does it, but i really think its bunk. They liked Falk in the draft process, they obviously didn’t draft him (though we really on had a shot in the 4th to get him because he was taken in the 6th before we selected). I think it was a case of a guy they liked came available so they snatched him up. My guess is they will try to keep hm on the 53 and likely cut one of the others after a game or two, and as long as Falk is working out for them.

It doesn’t look like Parker will play this week.

That’s what I read. Fine if he comes back week 2 -17 and has a nice season, disappointing if his issues linger all season long as per usghe

At least it’s not his feet or legs.

On another note, we came out of TC and the PS without any serious injuries which is rare.

Is Langford eligible for the PS’s PS? IF so we can stash him for our PS on its PS. I have been complaining about this for years, but we need a minor league for NFL football, and no the University of Alabama doesn’t qualify. Maybe this League Spurrier is starting up will wind up a pseudo minor leagues for the NFL.

I remember you guys saying yesterday that Nike’s target audience wasnt blue collar working types so they might not alienate a lare part of their customer base. How about this….

I have no problem with what Levis is doing because it isn’t radical. If they can help come up with solutions to cut down on “gun violence” that would be great. But I think this country needs to start realizing that the problem isn’t the gun, but the person behind the trigger. Trying to find solutions to stop people from going on shooting sprees is the only way. It seems the politicians aren’t overly concerned with gang and drug violence in cities all across America though, just these mass shootings that happen. Gang and drug violence happens every day, not every few months or so.

Who spends money in America?

That’s what Levi’s and Nike are targeting

It’s usually millennials spending on clothes, sometimes it’s even younger

That’s the reality. Sorry to inform this blog – but we are all very old…lol

A target audience to market to and the majority of Americans are two very different things

Sometimes they go hand in hand and sometimes they don’t
      In a political issue – they don’t

I thinks nike and Levi’s reasescrhed their market
      That’s said, it’s still a risk

They better hope it pays off. Bc if they lose $ next qtr, taking controversial positions is going to be the first thing shareholders point to

Pigs – I guess what it comes down to is it’s very hard for me to look upon Kaepernick as any kind of hero. End of story. I don’t think what he did was noble, although I do support part of his message that more change needs to happen, but as far as blaming solely police, which in my opinion he’s just pointing fingers, is completely unfair. Let him put on a police uniform for a day and go into the inner city of Chicago and try to maintain the law and peace there. I’m not going to go into the whole military thing, because I don’t believe his intentions were ever to disrespect the military. I realize that some police have issues, either they’re so scared they unload their magazines too quickly, or they just have mental issues, but any police officer literally puts his life on the line every day just by putting on that uniform, so they get some leeway in my mind.

He didnt approach what he did with noble grace. I have a hard time speaking of him in the same tone as soemone lime MLK. He didnt sacrifice in my opinion. He did kick start something that at this point is getting legs and becoming something good, but i dont think his intent was at all that, and i think that can be seen by the fact that he has not furthered any unifying movement to the greater good and to bring resolution to his supposed cause. I think Still and several of the other NFL player have dont the harder work, and show their conviction to be much stronger to find resoltion, than Kaepernick has.

We make a lot of this 3 QB situation, but even with our current roster, there wont be a position group where we will have a void, and even most likely there will be positions that still hve player inactive each game. If something happens and we get thin we make moves and possible cut one of them then, but i dont know that 3 QB’s instead of two or even 4 QB’s instead of 2 makes much difference in the grand scheme of things. We are going to have points all through the season where we pick up a guy to balance out a void somewhere and possible create a lesser void elsewhere. Its how this stuff happens every year.

You don’t have to agree with the content or how he did it to recognize that he gave up his football career to do what he did.

I feel completely bombarded by football this week. This will be my 2nd FF draft this week tonight (Mob league), I’m in a new weekly pool that not only picks every game and the total score of the MNF game, but also 6 key picks every week. Definitely an interesting format. I feel like I have 2 jobs, my regular job, and then all the time it takes to figure out lineups for 3 FF leagues, and then make the weekly picks. It’s exhausting! lol

If you are already picking every game how does the six key picks come in?

I’m new in this pool, a friend of mine asked me to join. I have no idea. If I had to guess, it might be a tiebreaker if 2 people have same amount of wins and points in the MNF game, but maybe there is a separate prize for the 6 key picks every week, and at years end. When I find out, I’ll let you know

D, I kind of agree with bringing in players for intel is not a big difference maker. Teams have film on each other so they already know what each team likes to do. Could there be some intel that helps? I guess but at the end of the day it’s about matchups and physical play. There is no way to know exactly what play the opponent will call because there are multiple plays out of the same formations.

Wranglers make a good pair of pants! 😉

William Hayes is back at practice today after missing almost a month. 🙂

D says:
    September 5, 2018 at 12:30 pm

So I’m half asleep in bed last night and open my eyes to see my dog staring down at me. I reach up and give her head a pet…… and she pukes all over my chest. Man’s best friend my ass. 🙂

Ted Larsen practiced today so we have all 8 OL available.

LOL @ Stanger! That’s truly funny!

FYI guys

This year when there’s a sack, I will be judging your posts on whether Tannehill held the ball too long or whether the OL is a mess, not for the content of the post, but for its stylistic integrity

Posts that mimic the syllabic meter of a haiku will be met with great appreciation

It’s that time of year where talking trash is twitter is entertaining

And my response

8-29 Nikes stock was at 83.03 on 9-4 it fell to 79.01, you may want to short that stock.

I don’t get into leverage plays like that, but even noticing that short dive on the play that is a pretty small drop. And can’t see the fundamentals playing out as quickly as a short time frame. Might be a bad move for the company down the road, but just don’t see a short play on it. Are you going with that?

September 5, 2018 at 12:22 pm
    William Hayes is back at practice today after missing almost a month. 🙂

Had to MAKE SURE that hammy was healed up. Hamstrings can linger and ruin a guys season if they don’t take the time to heal them up right.

Fingers crossed that he is good to go all year. Our run D is so much better with him in there.

That’s funny!

51. 13kvFINS says:

A Shula coach (back in the day) presented him with the opponents entire playbook, Shula threw it in the trash!!!

TRUE STORY!!!

FOREVER, I always hoped that we wouldn’t hurt the opposing teams starting QB,
    cuz it eliminated the majority of game planning, and BU QB’s (in the midst of games) always seemed to do better than the starter that we game planned for…

PLAY YOUR GAME MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!

GOFINS!!!

Football is still more about matchups and physical play than tricky stuff and needing to know what a team is going to do.

Dan Marino is on with Mike Francesa on WFAN.

I can’t believe it
    they sacked Tannehill again
    it’s the O line’s Fault

Right Tackle Missed Block
    Quarterback is on his back
    why can’t they shape up

Tannehill still sucks
    he cannot read defenses
    he deserves the sacks

Yeah just heard about this. Bell is most likely done in PIT after this season – maybe he even gets traded. There was more than one OL on the team who had the same sentiment. They are not a united team and Bell is the wedge.

Fantasy draft for us is tonight right

Toba’s email say wens 9/8, which is a date that doesn’t exist

59. naplesfan2010 says:

McEvoy in 2016 averaged 18.1 yards per catch with two touchdowns. Last season, while injured, McEvoy studied big-bodied Brandon Marshall, seeking clues for how to use his size to an advantage.

60. naplesfan2010 says:

McEvoy played quarterback, safety and wide receiver in college. He began his career as a quarterback at South Carolina (recruited by Steve Spurrier)

61. naplesfan2010 says:

Then he transferred to Wisconsin, where he played all three positions. In 2014, McEvoy passed for 709 yards and 5 touchdowns for Wisconsin. In 2015, McEvoy had 10 catches, 2 touchdowns and 6 interceptions for the Badgers, which is quite a unique stat line for one college season. McEvoy would practice on both sides of the ball in one day. McEvoy even played running back and linebacker in high school.

63. naplesfan2010 says:

Gore is nursing an achilles.

64. ElephantRider says:

Piggy

That’s what day it is in Canada

65. 13kvFINS says:

So McEvoy has some 7plus inches, 30 plus pounds, tossed 225 17 times
    and is still faster (4.58 avg) than that Browns guy

yes draft room is open it starts in 26 MINS .. thanks to all who noticed before 5:00 PM today lol

Toba’s email say wens 9/8, which is a date that doesn’t exist
    technically in 2020 or 2021 it will…

Toba — how do you chat? Did my predraft so my rankings are cool and get how to put in the que, but seems people are talking and don’t know how too.

69. Krishna says:

I don’t get it… I have never heard that you need to know the consequences of your actions, in advance, for it to be a sacrifice. ….. except in baseball. You sacrifice your at bat, usually intentionally, to advance the base runner.

The sacrifice in this case became evident when Kaepernick refused to change his behavior for something he believed in. He made a choice, and as a result he sacrificed his job. I don’t get the confusion. He chose to kneel for a cause, refused to change his behavior for his cause, and as a result sacrificed his very elite occupation as a result of his belief in this cause.

I have sacrificed (made choices) many opportunities and occupations based on my beliefs. You don’t have to die to make a sacrifice (like a lamb on an alter) or need to know in advance the consequences of your actions for it to be a sacrifice, only that your choices have consequences. Sticking to your choices after knowing the consequences is the sacrifice. …in this case, no longer in the NFL. Who knew it would come to this, but it did.

That’s all I see. Nike and Kaepernick agreed to share a message. Just do it…and…believe in something. Seems like a beautiful capitalistic all-American application our ideals in this free society with a twist…..and knowing the seeds of its origin (the twist) makes it rich and risky.

Someday I wish, as a free society, we will be able to see the social and racial injustice for what it is, i.e. social and racial injustice in America, and we begin to address it in an eyes-wide-open, fearless manner. Someday?

I wish I knew what to tell ya right now, my friend… but I don’t. I’m here for football, not political convo.

I’ve made many songs about this very subject and they’ve been hailed by multi-platinum producers and rappers alike… but that was in a different lifetime. I *died*, but I came back with a new purpose. I’ve been trying to unite people ever since, rather than divide them.

SERIOUSLY… I almost died… saw the tunnel with a bright at the end of it. I finally woke up after my friend was pounding on my chest, trying to resuscitate me… I came back a changed man.

MIND you… when I say unite people, I’m NOT talking politically. I’m talking RACIALLY. We are ALL people. We are ALL worthy of respect. We are ALL beating blood through our veins. And we are ALL fellow passengers to the grave.

Re: sacrifice

He did in fact voluntarily opt out of his contract in SF.

When the phone wasn’t ringing I remember him coming out and saying/pledging that he wasn’t going to kneel with any team that signed him.

These are why I agree with Mike’s assertion this morning.

One last bit on Kap/Nike… and I do NOT like even talking about this stuff, being I’d rather talk about the GAME… not politics.

It was announced today that Kap’s Nike commercial will air just before the anthem/kickoff tomorrow evening, the NFL season opener between the Falcons and Eagles. I couldn’t think of a WORSE time to air this commercial, as it will be MOST inflammatory to those who don’t like this entire matter to begin with. It’s as though the NFL and Nike are going to SHOVE their message down every football fan’s throat, regardless. NOT COOL.

Welp… the NFL lost MAJOR viewership last year… I’d bet they’re going to lose even MORE this year… starting with the opening kickoff to the ’18 season. SMH

They’ve been losing viewership for a few years now
      I’m not sure it’s politcal

I think it’s rule changes
      And the fact that the lure of fantasy football has faded

And to be more specific
      Merchandising was up, tv ratings were down

Nike isn’t In the business of broadcasting – so they probably don’t care about ratings

I do think a lot of people will tune out for any Nike commercials FWIW
      But I don’t think it is affecting the nfl viewership

I just returned and realized the oinkinator missed the draft

Oops

Everything isn’t always politics. I know it’s viewed that way but sometimes it’s simply current events. It’s not always a right/left argument, but a discussion of the day as it happens.

Btw
    Wyoming writes a mean haiku

76. Krishna says:

Please don’t confuse politics with raising awareness about social and racial injustice. Typically, sports has been a catalyst for change in these areas. Haven’t you seen any of the numerous sports’ movies that address our societal injustices? We still have a long way to go, and some Dolphin players kneel as they believe in the cause.

Choices were made, shit happens, doesn’t mean sacrifices weren’t made. Why cheapen his efforts? It’s not “pure” enough?

Why can’t we have an open conversation about the issues without the politics? Now, that would be sacrificial….

Sports, and the magnifying glass it has on it due to its celebrity status, exposes the underlying societal issues we face, from domestic violence to racism to drugs.

This isn’t politics.

It’s real. No one should be discriminated against or abused in a truly free society. I would think we would all agree with that. Not sure why this is political. …perhaps in your face (about time) since subtlety doesn’t seem to work for some.

I bet Kenny Stills kneels.

My friend… sports + politics is a concoction of disastrous proportions. May I politely remind of the former blog wars, thankfully behind us, now. May I cite ESPN’s ever falling ratings, as they continue to interject their politics into the world of sport. And lastly, the most recent controversy… Colin Kaepernick and Nike. I don’t want to get into it!

Buddy, I want to ESCAPE the world of politics when we ALL — AS PHIN FANS(!) — can ALL root for our team, regardless of political affiliation/opinion.

Yessir, I’ve grown up quite a bit since the SS days where we first met. And I STILL love y’all, but I’ve since recognized my OWN flaw: talking politics on a Miami Dolphins blog.

I don’t want to be divisive with my fellow Phin fans any longer… that’s all.

Tim, it’s ALWAYS political! I don’t mind chirping in on a recent event, but you can CLEARLY see that it becomes political. That’s exactly why ‘Twice’ thinks there needs to be more liberal representation on this… FOOTBALL BLOG.

No it is not alway political, people make current events political.
        Hey look there is a fire – it’s the conservatives or a liberals fault. No… it’s an asshole’s fault. Had nothing to do with politics.

To me politics is when it’s an ideological disagreement that effects your well being and your pocket. This Kaepernick stuff and other issues like it is just fluff that incites angry banter that won’t go away. But it’s news and current events. We now have politicians that blame everything on their adversaries. It’s fucking retarded.

FYI

I liked this one better!

Lee Harvey @Wyoming85Lee
    Replying to @TheFlyingPig44
    He runs for his life
    Three hundred ponders fly in
    The pain should be shared

12:22 PM – 5 Sep 2018

OK I have to do it! It’s too good!!!!!!

Obituary

Nike (1964-2018)
    died of Colin Cancer

Opie looks out left
    He never looks to his right
    Flattened once again

Happy Football season day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Practicing my Haiku Piggy. Hopefully won’t need them. I’m feeling excited!

On to Kaepernick, http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18805744/colin-kaepernick-stand-national-anthem-next-season.

He didn’t want to lose his sweet, sweet money and thought he was worth more than Elway was willing to look past. His lack of study of Castro’s evil regime is why I will never support him. Armando gave him a chance to learn about it…and he didn’t. Probably has spent the same amount of time ‘studying’ this problem too. Guy is a fraud. Raised by wealthy white people, he knew and knows nothing about racial injustice. Here’s a picture of the family. https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F1d%2F00%2F1b%2F1d001b318b39f17fefde36e3146a7cfc.jpg&u=http://i.pinimg.com/736x/1d/00/1b/1d001b318b39f17fefde36e3146a7cfc.jpg

My brother was a cop. My nephew was a cop. They were treated like crap. To know a position, walk in those shoes right? Risking their lives every day for low pay. Getting no respect from some of the people they protect. Having to hear about the extremely low numbers of bad apples in policing and constantly being compared to them. Every move scrutinized. I can go on for quite a while.

Krishna, if you want to have that conversation, there are some really ugly truths involved. Are you sure you want that? A discussion of a culture that brings these problems far more than some bad cops. The prevalence of single parents in America today. The lack of strong values. The lack of good role models and using sports players as role models. What a bad idea!

Kaepernick is ignorant and doesn’t want to learn. His views on Castro are his views on everything. Entitled, ignorant, wrong. He may have sacrificed but that doesn’t mean he was willing to go all the way. To have him take this role when Ali just died somewhat recently is a travesty. That was real sacrifice. That was informed sacrifice. That is a guy I can support.

Krishna – Just to reply to your post regarding sacrifice . . .

I think you absolutely have to be aware what you are sacrificing in order for it to be a sacrifice. Like a woman who stays home to have children and take care of them rather than pursue a career she wanted to. If you’re not aware you’re making a choice then how can it possibly be viewed as a sacrifice?

Tannehill crushed between two
    Look of bewildered betrayal
    at his offensive line

lol

New Age has the right of it. Too many want to have a one-sided discussion about social and.racial injustice. And if you try to have the full talk, you’re a racist. Kaepernick, Stills, er al, are protesting criminals resisting arrest paying the consequences of their actions. They are fighting to have society accept criminal and/or otherwise bad behavior. They want everyone to accept a culture based in disrespect for the rule of law, civility, and misogyny.

Kaepernick didn’t sacrifice anything. His career was going south. His actions were those of an entitled child. He, as Nee Age points out, is a hypocrite. Anywhere but America he would have been abandoned on the streets and probably dead by now instead of having lived a privileged life, and going on to making millions playing a game.

NEW BLOG UP!