Ravens thrash Dolphins for most lopsided regular season loss in team history

The score tells the story, the stats tell the story, but eyeballing that garbage really told the story. There was hardly anything to hang your hat on from Sunday’s game. The Ravens played another game of “Who’s Your Daddy” and just knocked our dicks in the dirt for 60 minutes. TE Mark Andrews was targeted 8 times, how many catches do you think he had? Yup, 8. So much for our LB’s and safeties being better in coverage. I said Eric Rowe was going to have a tough time being targeted often and oh bot did that rear its ugly head. WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown torched us for 4 catches for 147 yards and 2 TD’s. Rowe looked woefully inadequate and the scary part is we probably don’t have anyone on the roster better.

OK, let me get this out of the way immediately. This is NOT tanking. Yes, we have set ourselves up for success for next season and beyond by acquiring a substantial amount of draft capital, but the plan is not to lose as many games as possible. The truth is, we’re just not good, especially against a well coached Ravens team. Harbaugh always has his team prepared, and the gap between Harbaugh and Flores at this juncture is significant. John Harbaugh is in his 12th year as Ravens coach, their system is in and has been in for a long time. Sure, they evolve with the different players, especially QB Lamar Jackson, but they have a way of doing things that has been done now for over 11 years. That makes a difference.

The game started with RB Mark Ingram ripping off a 49 yard run in where he was chased down by Xavien Howard from behind, and untouched until Howard finally caught him. Those of us that thought the run defense would be better were rudely shown otherwise. The Ravens went 89 yards in 4:26 and made it look exceedingly easy doing so. That surely set the tone for what was to come. Dominance in every facet of the game over our unprepared Dolphins. At this stage of my life, for my sanity and other health concerns, I have to turn the game off and look for other things that don’t raise my blood pressure 50 points and don’t have me feeling like I want to kick my neighbors dog. I don’t remember exactly what point of the game I turned it off, but I turned it back on and saw Josh Rosen in at QB. Fitzgerald wasn’t hurt, so why put Rosen in this shitstorm? Poor decision by the rookie HC. Not a good situation to get any kind of fair evaluation there so why bother?

I’m not hating on Coach Flo, this was his first game against a better team and much more established Head Coach in his 12th year with the same team. It showed every bit of that disparity. So what happens from here? We face the New England Patriots next week in Foxborough. The Patriots beat a much better team than us handily, crushing the Pittsburgh Steelers 33-3. Now every week is different, we’ve that time and time again, so anything can happen. I would assume our players have pride so after a beating like yesterday, they will want to come out and play much better football, and it’s going to take that and more to beat the Patriots in New England, where they rarely lose. To expect the Dolphins to upset the Patriots would take a Miami Miracle. Can that happen two years in a row?

GO DOLPHINS!!

#staythecourse

1,557 Responses to Ravens thrash Dolphins for most lopsided regular season loss in team history

1. naplesfan2010 says:

I think maybe a lot of Fins players and coaches learned a lot last Sunday.

Minkah and McCain are the only two players I am worried about.
    Everybody else seems correctable, coachable, or replaceable from our own roster.

And our coaches have the fire in their bellies. They are not has beens or never weres.

2. twilley81howie says:

Afternoon update
    Dolphins – Patriots
    Old 45-6 NE
    Phish 36-3 MIA
    Piggy 3-2 MIA
    Rob 24-20 MIA
    New age 45-14 NE
    Kong 24-23 MIA
    Rock 104-10 NE
    MikeE 38-10 NE
    Howie 52-0 NE
    Go Phins Blah!

September 10, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Well we have to battle the Browns for the 1st pick because if week 1 is any indication they are really bad. Steelers too. 😉

D says:
    September 10, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Yeah right now i dont know if its going to be Steelers, Colts, Browns, Jets, or Bills. I mean yeah the Bills got a win but they were down 16-0 in the 4th quarter to the Jets, they came back and won, which say a lot for how crappy the Jets are, but….. Bears, Bucs and Flacons also arent looking too smurfy

Wanna see some evil genius move. Pats cut Demaryius Thomas before the season to avoid having to guarantee his contract, they sign him back, and then trade him to the Jets for a 6th round pick literally taking nothing and making something out of it and costing them absolutely nothing. Pile that on top of the AB pickup, which essentially is a next to nothing rental, and then after the end of the season when some other team comes along and gives AB a bunch of money, they can get the 2021 3rd round comp pick in return. I hate that i respect them, but for fucks sake the shit they do year in and year out is borderline symphonic.

So if we somehow upset the Pats this weekend what’s the new narrative?
    1. Dolphins now Super Bowl contenders.
    2. Dolphins can’t even tank properly.

D. Thomas traded to jets for a 6th rounder from the Pats

So much for the 2 year deal he just signed.

Far as I know there ar 15 other teams with the same record as Miami. Talk to me after game 4.

Afternoon update
    Dolphins – Patriots
    Old 45-6 NE
    Phish 36-3 MIA
    Piggy 3-2 MIA
    Rob 24-20 MIA
    New age 45-14 NE
    Kong 24-23 MIAkopp
    Rock 104-10 NE
    MikeE 38-10 NE
    Howie 52-0 NE
    Steve 73-3
    Go Phins Blah!

The best part about NE trading Thomas to the Jets is they’re saying you are in our division, but you are not in our league.

Pretty sure the Pats aren’t worried much about winning the division. But then been a long time since they have. Gotta send Giselle some more CTE studies.

September 10, 2019 at 5:22 pm

For Detroit, that’s like kissing your UGLY sister.
    ————————————————
    Take it from a guy in Mississippi, the ugly ones are the best, some good sexy tongue action.

Eagles signed DT Akeem Spence to a one-year contract.

September 10, 2019 at 5:23 pm

———————————————-
    Id like to send her a package.

September 10, 2019 at 4:43 pm
    So if we somehow upset the Pats this weekend what’s the new narrative?
    1. Dolphins now Super Bowl contenders.
    2. Dolphins can’t even tank properly.
    ————–
    3. “Tim…Tim…Tim!!! Time to wake up and get ready for school. Don’t forget to brush your teeth.”

I’m going with 3. If that happens, it didn’t really happen, it’s a dream, lol.

16. twilley81howie says:

Hey, there will be no fucking with my list! You guys were having a hard enough time doing it on your own, don’t screw me up too!

Steve,
    Are you sending me a secret code?
    ‘kopp’ right back atcha, buddy. 🙂

Okay hear me out guys – I have a plan

I saw this bit in a movie, so it will work

First, we put liquid heat on the jock straps of the Houston Texans before very game

Then, by the end of the season we will have the 1 and 2 pick overall
    And we trade down to QB hungry teams doubling our picks (at least)
    I’m goi g to say we have 5 1st rounders

Then we pick Chase Young, AJ Espensa, Andrew Thomas, and Tyler Biadasz
    That’s 2 OL and 2 big time defensive players up front
    And if we have that 5th first rounder we take Yetur Gross-Matos (another edge guy)

Then we take a ILB and RB In The 2nd

Then we liquid heat the Texans for another year so we have the 1 in 2021
    Then we take Trevor Lawrence and a WR and DB before the 2nd round is through

It can happen
    Who has the liquid heat?

19. Krishna says:

I will go with a team meltdown, it happens. Turned over major positions and completely “unnerved” the team.

That’s the only way I can explain the poor coaching decisions, players playing out of position, right hand, left hand shit, rosen thrown in at end of game, woeful D scheme….very questionable decisions from the cheap seats.

And, the D was basically intact from preseason, yet allowed 50+ rip and 7 within 4.5 minutes. Then, clobbered at will.

Ok…..hmmmmmm

There needs to be a shift…..draft picks won’t do shit with shitty, overmatched coaches. It will be a complete waste.

It’s not too early to look

21. Krishna says:

I get the one game….your debut.

22. Krishna says:

I want to see good fundamental football, smart and crisp. WTF was TNT all about? A game?

I had some sexy tongue tacos at my local Salvadorian food joint.

24. Krishna says:

I don’t care about the record…watching shitty football, i.e. muffs, blown coverage, where was scheme or plan, not sure about lot’s of things. I see a red flag.

I hated it too Krishna, but I have to see more before I lose it altogether. I didn’t see much to look forward to, but some games just don’t go your way, and it steamrolls like a snowball downhill.

25. Krishna says:

For some reason I can’t reply to replies.

So to Mike E., lol…..I don’t think I’m losing it altogether…just having parts drop off.

Concerned.

I just picked up the WR who killed us in Marquise Brown. I needed some explosiveness in my WR corps. I was TE heavy so I released O.J. Howard. When Brown was torching us I kept saying to myself who is this guy and why do I know his name. Oh right he was a 1st rd pick for the Ravens this year. He’s compared to DeSean Jackson and Tyreek Hill.

27. rich0322 says:

Hey guys, long time…

It looks like it will be a long season, but hopefully things will start to look up after we take our lumps this year. I’m already looking forward to see what they do in FA and the upcoming draft.

Thinking outside the box there are 2 players I like in the 2020 1st round so far, Paulson Adebo-CB from Stanford and Joe Burrow-QB from LSU.

“it steamrolls like a snowball downhill.” Wouldn’t the steam melt the snowball creating a wet patch instead? Asking for a friend.

29. twilley81howie says:

Evening update 😵
    Dolphins – Patriots
    Old 45-6 NE
    Phish 36-3 MIA
    Piggy 3-2 MIA
    Rob 24-20 MIA
    New age 45-14 NE
    Cav 24-23 MIA
    Rock 104-10 NE
    MikeE 38-10 NE
    Howie 52-0 NE
    Steve 73-3 NE
    Go Phins Blah!

Yo, check this out, guys…

RGS (rich0322),

Reply to you above, man!

RGS in the house! Good to see you man.

I thought AB did all that since he got cut from the Raiders. He would truly be the fastest guy in the NFL

I hope AB goes up in flames, and singes the Patriots some too

RGS comes crawling out of the woodwork, good to see you man

37. ElephantRider says:

Did the Raiders and Mayock file those charges?
    Lol

Krishna,

I’m with you. I see red flags too especially since the first game and off-season is when you have the most time to build your team. Now we have to adjust to a new situation, new team every week.We have one of the youngest squads and either dumped our vets or just aren’t playing them. That’s not winning football and I looked at the Pats to ensure they don;t do that. They don’t. That team is chock full of vets. Vets that play.

RB Josh Jacobs is the real deal. I thought he looked like an NFL bell cow at ALA. 40 times mean nothing for RBs unless they’re really slow. They don’t play in straight lines. Vision, instincts and toughness. Jacobs reminds me of Emmitt Smith.

40. naplesfan2010 says:

Happy for Akeem Spence

ElephantRider says:
    September 10, 2019 at 9:23 pm
    Did the Raiders and Mayock file those charges?
    Lol
    ————-
    No… it happened while AB was still a Stealer*. THUS… I wonder if the Patsies* and Belicheat* filed those charges! 😉

Audi for the night.
    Welcome back, RGS!!!
    My emotions are running deep and I’ve concern… for this is the eve of September the 11th: #NeverForget
    GO PHINS!!!
    HELL YEAH!!!

M13, but you keep posting about it as if it means something. I personally don’t care what the Pats do and where AB is, that’s not this Dolphins’ team’s concern in 2019. The absurd outside noise should build a stronger character team the next few years as we add new personnel and the mantra is already in place. One game and the media is coming up with all kinds of nonsense about the Dolphins. The worst team in NFL history etc. Wow you critics are real assholes!

Tim, right quick, and then I’ve got to go. I’m only posting NFL news here on AB that may be of interest. I mean, it pertains to a divisional rival, some here play FF, and it’s just curious news.

No, it doesn’t really mean something as it pertains to US… but some may find it to be interesting, that’s all! No harm and no foul intended, bud.

45. ElephantRider says:

I didn’t read any of the AB stuff. Just saw the rape and figured it was what he did to Mayock! LOL

The sad thing in the big scheme of things is do you see AB the WR or AB the bi-polar individual?

pheloniusphish says:
    September 10, 2019 at 5:12 pm

September 10, 2019 at 5:19 pm
    THIRTEEN

September 10, 2019 at 5:19 pm
    ARZ/DET tied.

Mike, what’s 16 – 2? It’s not a trick question. Felon isn’t any more wrong than you are🤔

SB that’s a good type I have never had. I’ve had Columbian and Costa Rican good which are similar to one another but not sure if it is same as the Salvadorian.

4 TDs scored in the Houston Astros game tonight, lol.

50. twilley81howie says:

Rock 104-10 NE
    MikeE 38-10 NE
    Howie 52-0 NE
    Steve 73-3 NE
    Knight 5-3 MIA
    Go Phins Blah!

I’d take a third round pick for him.

• ocalarob says:

They’d be lucky to get a 5th for him due to his contract.

• pheloniusphish says:

Maybe not. His salary is $13M this year, then $11M, then $10M. Prorated signing bonus is $1.8 a yr. If Miami pays the signing bonus, the salary is not too heinous.

We just went thru our worst list ever, there’s lots of talk of mass exodus and you want to get rid of more good players?

Sure we’ve got future picks and cap space, but if we can’t get competitive this year quick, we may fall into the Browns 2.0 trap.

Oakland gave their 3rd and 5th for Brown. Doh.

son of a son of a shula says:
    September 10, 2019 at 10:52 pm
    13 plus the Dolphins is how many?

I know some of you guys aren’t the best at math, but I thought you could at least count.

This may sound silly, but I think we already have enough draft picks. I can’t say for sure, but it may be hard enough to evaluate the 13 guys we draft and try to find a spot on our team as it is. Usually you don’t have 6 players in the top 3 rounds. I’m sure it can be done, but that’s a huge draft class. We’ll probably move around some and cut that down a little bit, it’s much better to come out of it with quality over quantity. After the 2020 and 2021 drafts we’re probably going to have one of the youngest teams in the NFL. Gotta have quality young veterans like X, Baker, but it’s hard to think of who will definitely be here on offense to look to. Gesicki? Is Rosen going to be one of those guys? Will Drake and/or Ballage still be here?

Well we could always trade for future year draft picks. We could get geared up for the rebuild of 2022…

If you are concerned about bringing in so many players

We can always give up later draft picks for higher draft picks + players we are ready to part with

I don’t think it makes much sense to have more than 10 picks
      But if you have 10 players from the first 4 rounds, and all of the can contribute, whether they start or not, that’s a heck of a haul

I agree with you to the extent that some one offered us a 5th or later for a vet on our roster, it doesn’t really make sense to part with that vet

But if people start offering 2nd rounders, for a vet and our 7th rounder – My pig ears will perk up

pheloniusphish says:
    September 11, 2019 at 8:13 am

A home for Jones

———————————————————–
    The Bucs also lost their starting safety for the year i think, maybe the set to return IR though

Also, i wouldnt want to get rid of any more player, especially any young ones. Jones though probably isnt in the rebuild plans, so with a guy like that you can get something for him or you can lose out on that cance and walk away with nothing. Im not advocating for them getting rid of him, but if they done see hi here in 3 years, they need to move him, for his sake and ours.

After the draft, Jones was first on my list of guys we should move just cause of his age. But he’s still here. Thinking that means hasn’t been much of a trade market for him.

Lol sorry Steve I bought in to Mike’s bullshit.

MIke E — having more draft picks than you have room for is a problem would love to have though. Pats used to cut their say 5th rounders regularly. Not cause they sucked but cause they already had better on the team. And a lot of those guys went on to have fine careers.

I’m happy we have a lot of picks. I think we should maximize their value and get a few quality players rather than a lot of eh. I’d rather have 7 great players than 3 or 4 great players and 9 or 10 meh

steveccnv says:
    September 11, 2019 at 9:41 am
    son of a son of a shula says:
    September 10, 2019 at 10:52 pm
    13 plus the Dolphins is how many?

16 NFL games, 15 teams lost week 1, in the other game they tied. That’s 14 teams other than the Fins that lost. SMH.
    _______________________________________

i Disagree with that statement,

the key word in this math problem is “OTHER”
    so if 14 teams lost one of them was our Dolphins and being that you said “OTHER” we would not count Miami, so that brings it to 13 taems other than Miami that lost.
    Mike and Son are correct.

2020 free agents
    Tackle

1. Bryan Bulaga, Green Bay Packers

2. Andrew Whitworth, Los Angeles Rams

3. George Fant, Seattle Seahawks

4. Anthony Castonzo, Indianapolis Colts

5. Joe Staley, San Francisco 49ers

Guard

1. Brandon Scherff, Washington Redskins

2. Joe Thuney, New England Patriots

3. Clint Boling, Cincinnati Bengals

4. Marshal Yanda, Baltimore Ravens

5. Andrus Peat, New Orleans Saints

Piggy – Not concerned necessarily, but I do think there has to come a point where it’s just too much. 13 picks is a lot, and to keep adding to that actually seems counterproductive. How do you even try to get all those players assimilated and into action? Like I said, if we trade some of the later RD picks to move up and pick up quality players, I think that would be better.

• ocalarob says:

you trade back and pick up more picks for 2021 and so-on, keep churning early rnd draft picks and soon you will have a team loaded with them.

No, there comes a point of too much return. You have to get quality, not quantity. Identify players you really want and trade up if you have to and use some of those picks to actually get player you want, not just ones that are available when you pick.

• ocalarob says:

grier has all ready shown he wants future picks, if a player is there that you want then sure trade later picks to get him but the key is to have multiple 1st…2nd…and 3rds every year. once you have multiple early picks you are in a position to trade back and get future early picks asa miami is, in 4 years your team will be loaded with 1st…2nds and 3rds.

September 11, 2019 at 11:18 am

———————————————-
    There wasnt then, but maybe there is now with some recent starters going down with injury.

16 games total 32 teams, 1 game ended no loss for either team, 30 teams with a win or loss, 15 wins, 15 losses. teams that lost “other than out team” is 15 -1 = 14.

Broncos RT Ja’Wuan James (knee) is expected to miss “several weeks.”

I think Ja’Wuan James injured is better than Julienned Davenpuss

Flores has mentioned we’ll be moving up and down in the draft, saying we have enough ammo to do whatever we want.

Where’s MTP when you need him?

Steve – Playing time might be part be of the formula, but if a guy gets injured, I’m going to think that wouldn’t negatively affect the pick. There’s a difference between a guy getting benched for poor play and being out because of an injury.

Sure every team would like to have multiple 1st and 2nd rounders yearly, but in order to get them you have to either give away some talent or trade down.

No team that I can remember has 2 1s or 2s on a regular basis, sans Cleveland a few years ago. At some point you actually have to keep some talent to be good.

But least for the next two years we are the new Cleveland. And thinking there will me more after us. Been happening in the NBA for years. You set up a system and people will work within it.

You guys got me to look up. Least according to the guys who follow it (and again is secret) —comp picks are determined based on contract amount and performance measures from the year before the new signing.

So what happens with the player the next season shouldn’t matter at all. Even if a scrub hits makes All Pro or a star is out for the season cause he hurts himself first day of camp.

Awesome, so we should be good with our 3rd rd comp regardless. Cheers 🙂

And just makes sense. If it was otherwise you could game the system. Could see the evil genius sitting a new sign end of the year to keep his numbers down cause he came from a team he was worried about in the next year.

Mike

It’s probably just as hard to get 10 players acclimated than it is 5

If you are trying to set a tone and a culture – it easier to do it with rookies than vets

I don’t think having to many picks is a problem
    But I do think falling in love with the idea of many picks can be a problem if it’s causing you to devalue vets

I feel like we had a lot of rookies in Jimmy Johnson’s first couple of years. Anyone remember?
    It felt like he built a defense that lasted many years in about 2 years

We had a few he really hit on and some that were awful. I remember CB’s he missed badly with, Dorian Brew and Kirk Pointer and LB LaCurtis Jones. We remember fondly the hits, like Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain. JJ did a great job in a short amount of time though, it was exciting. We need to hit on a bunch of our picks, which is why I’d rather use our picks to get quality players over volume.

Don’t know if this is reliable

I’m sick of the whole AB thing. It’s bad for football. I suppose controversy sells, but it’s bad for the sport that this POS gets to play on the team he wants to play for by weaseling his way out of Oakland.

I’m a little tired of it too (despite my posts)
      I don’t love gossipy stuff
      But I’m curious to see if he plays this week vs us or if we get the typical following week action our luck usually brings

It’s almost predictable
      He will have a great game against us
      Then he will be suspended or worse for week 3

I had to go back and look

Zach Thomas, Daryl Gardner and Shawn Wooden were 96
    JT, Madison and Derrick Rogers were 97
    Surtain, Mixon and Bromwell were 98

That was basically our defense for a decade
    JJ also inherited Bowens from the 94 draft

As far as i know his contract is the largest factor towards the comp pick, though i do think games played and player awards, etc also factor it.

In other wods we may move from being one of the first 3rds of the comp section to one of the last, but i doubt it rolls down a whole level.

D — nothing have read indicates that what happens on the field with a player after he signs his new contract matters. But then it is a secret formula….. might be some darts involved. 🙂

Look at the size of this

That’s how people react when they see my cat. Last time I took it to the vet people were like that’s the biggest fucking cat I have ever seen. He’s a solid 18-20lbs.

SBJ…Y’all killed so many electrons talking about that records post that I had to go back and see what I wrote. D is correct..Should have been 15 not 15 because I didn’t know they had tied when I wrote it.

And Steve – Phish stink, but only after three days.

My favorite breed

I agree with Mike that there comes a point where you have too many draft picks. I think it’s human nature to get too cute with what you do with them because of the abundance. When you have less you really value how you use them.

Wrong!
      It’s never enough!!!

There is always a point at which more is less, but it depends on the quality, trading down is more at the cost of quality of the pick, but if you trade back from 1 to 5 and get a 2021 1, an a second in trade, you really haven’t lost much of anything and you have gained considerable amounts back and that doesn’t matter if ya have 13 or 14 pick, its a trade by trade evaluation. You could have 5 picks or 13, and the pick is still good if the value in return is good. If we are talking about trading Jones for a pick, yeah ya dont need any more picks, but if you were not going to retain Jones for the future, why not get something instead of nothing. That also holds true whether you have 5 or 13 picks.

Does anyone remember 2000 when the heats had 4 1st rounders?

Do you remember who they drafted?

If you think its photo-shopped just got search for liger online and you will see tons of videos and pictures of them. Its a real thing.

I think it’s just the light shining on that guy’s back and the low resolution causing the halo effect on his back

When the angle changes you can also see that halo in the animal

That little dude seems waaaaay too familiar with that cat. Just saying

LOL, that Liger pic or video (doesn’t play) is still manipulated to make it appear the size of a horse. The cat may be actual size, but if so, then that guy is about 3 or 4 feet tall at best. Most liger’s are about equal in size to the largest lions and tigers.

This was at one point the biggest Liger in the world. He comes up to her waist. A huge cat, no doubt, but not Secretariat, lol.

LOL – I figured that guy was tiny. Regardless, I was getting nauseous watching the way he was stroking that cat. Not sure if that was foreplay or after sex nuzzling

LOL, could you see a vid? It wouldn’t play for me.

i was just looking it up and actually Ligers are usually around 1000 lb compared to 500-600 for tigers and lions, so they are usually bigger than most tigers and lions.

Yeah it played, consider yourself lucky. He was making really creepy faces while stroking it (the cat, not his tool), but it just looked all kinds of wrong.

LMAO

If it was a little guy who just loved the Liger….. then no problem. Trying to fake it then bad on them.

It’s interesting, Ligers are usually a bit bigger than Tigers and Lions, but Tigons are usually smaller.

Either way they’re beautiful cats. My brother’s black cat weighs 21 lbs. I tell him to quit dead it so much…but dead ears.

That guy might have been a little dude but that woman there is a big woman. Pippi long stocking braids, big feet, gotta be Norwegian. Maybe they give ya one of those when you get the Liger. I need to look on Amazon prime see if i ever find that as a pair on deal of the day.

To give it scale – here’s another pic of the guy with the Liger

Only thing creepier would be if he started going here kitty kitty kitty come to daddy let me stroke my big soft pussy, or as some might say….lick it with my big sexy tongue.

The idea of trading Jones to Oakland sounds like a good match but i wonder if Oakland feels too burned by trades now to do that lol. If i was Mayock id probably lay low on making and big investments for a little while at least.

Damn ts unfortunate how some of the guys careers get shutdown before they take off because of injuries. Every time Hunter Henry is on the field the guy is amazing, but i looks like he might miss most of this season now, after missing all of 2018. Really sad.

I heard that Dion FF is reentering the draft in 2020 and that’s who we are saving all of our picks for.

There’s also the sexy-tongued JAG…

Also shout out to everyone who didnt make today about them. Although, many of you probably didnt realize what day it was today

I am ABSOLUTELY with Mike E when it comes to having ‘too much’ draft capital. Yes, we can mitigate it by trading up and trading down (or for future picks), but we’ve got to have some kind of semblance of vet player leadership.

I, for one, feel as though that’s one of the big reasons we signed Ryan Fitzpatrick… who is a pro’s pro. And even though he’s likely to be here for one mere year, he’s a true LEADER.

That stated, I’m not sure I’d like to jettison Reshad Jones. BUT… and only IF he is somebody who is upsetting the apple cart, trade him for another high pick.

I still don’t believe Mike Floria’s little report, but that’s just me.

just for you SB7….

never enough draft picks,

every year miami should have at least one …1…2…and …3…and so on….
    next year say we have the #2 pick and the #17 pick, we also have the #39 pick and the 54th pick,
    we also have our two number ones in 2021,
    say in next years draft we move back from #2 to #10 and acquire another 2021 1 and a #2 this year, say in the second rnd we move back 10 spots again and acquire another #2 in 2021,

in 2021 we do the same process for 2022, we keep having multiple early picks year after year.
    along with free agency in 4 years this team will be stacked with talent!

Yeah i dont get the argument about too many picks, i mean i can get behind an argument of more isnt always better than what ya gave up, but i mean more can become less and then the less become more than the more. So you could have more more and more less more and less more more. Its pretty much as simple as that

It’s not really an argument just making the case that I think it’s better to spread them around and not have a massive overload of draft picks in one season. Between draft picks and UDFAs you don’t want that many rookies every year. Now more draft picks likely means less UDFAs but the same idea applies. However where this team is now we can definitely use extra picks the next couple of years.

D,

I definitely think more Moore is too much Moore. We have less Moore, actually no Moore, so less Moore is less is more, at least for us, although more Moore in the right situation is more is more because Moore is more when discussing the more is more or less is more scenario about Moore, potentially… But Moore isn’t even on the team anymore, so it’s, more or less, no Moore anymore.

D – I didn’t say we have too much, I just think at this point we have enough, and don’t need to look to trade any more players to get additional draft picks.

I remember when the Browns had a bunch had like 15 picks in 2016

I doubt any of those players are still on their roster

They drafted 4 WRs and signed a couple in the offseason too
    And they ended up releasing Taylor Gabriel
    Who ended up signing with the falcons
    And helping them get to the Super Bowl

So there’s an argument to be made about careless picks based on volume

I don’t care how many picks we have

The only thing important to me is that each pick be brought to the podium by a hobbit riding a liger who is forced to give Roger Goodell an awkward lingering hug

I agree with Mike and some years you really don’t want a large group. Some of the drafts lose elite and really good talent quickly. I’ve seen some drafts where the early 4th is considered possible ST fodder and that’s pretty early in the numbers game.

We should be able to hit 7-8 really good players in the next two drafts and as Piggy mentioned, JJ found his defense for a decade in just three drafts. With Baker, X, and Wilkins already here, two good drafts could get us there as well.

111. Krishna says:

Quality not quantity. Does quantity get your more quality? Maybe, maybe not. It increases the odds but if you can’t pick the quality where it falls, wtf or do just need more.

Krishna — I see an argument for going about it either way. But do fall on the side of more and higher draft picks a plus……could be just me though. 🙂

Throw back uniforms on Sunday!

Let the real season begin!

🏈🖕💥

I have relatives coming from RI on Sunday who are patsie fans and I’ll be on a short leash with their bullshit. I’m tired of it. The throwbacks are my only hope.

Flores – you better start looking like the savior quick. Listening to your bullshit press conferences where you don’t say anything but really say everything is already making me uneasy. Get it together.

Multiple

35 or so new guys who don’t know shit and you want multiple but don’t keep a fucking guy around who might be able to do it.

All I saw was multiple touchdowns put on us.

“Grier and Flores better know what the hell they’re doing or it’s just another wasted 3-5 years for us aging Dolphans and I’m tired.”
    ———–
    This sums it up pretty well.

Flores will have the perfect plan for Brady and Belichick. Ok I believe that, sure. My ass, Flores you going against your mentor, the defensive true guru who taught you everything you think you know. Power to the throwbacks, lord help us.

Howie, you out there?
    Gimmie some throwback love. Cox to the rescue 21-20 Miami – Another Miracle!

Not that it really means anything but I hear Tony Dungy on WFAN in NY today talking to Mike Francesa. In his conversation, Mike asked if he thinks the Dolphins are really as bad as they looked Sunday and if Flores is in over his head. Tony said the Dolphins aren’t nearly that bad, and he that he thinks Flores is going to be a good coach. He said he spoke to him over the weekend about the loss, and he liked Brian’s attitude. He said we’re going to be just fine, and basically echoed many of our sentiments, just want to improve each week.

I can’t read behind the Herald’s pay wall. The headline says Dolphins change Minkah’s role. What position might that be FS?

• New Age says:

Right click article link and use ‘open link in incognito window’. Always works for me with all the sports paywalls. See if that works for you too.

• New Age says:

“We had discussions on a different role,” he said, adding this role likely would change again for the Dallas game in Week 3.

Is he at peace with all of this?

“Just got to do my job,” he said.

He said his role changing week to week was the plan all along, not the byproduct of Sunday’s defensive meltdown. For competitive reasons, he obviously cannot discuss his new role.

J’marcus Webb feels his “versatility“ can help the Dolphins.
    🤷‍♂️
    I’m sure.

Coach, I’m “versatile” I can get beat by a swim move, a bull rush, a stunt you name it boss and I’m on my ass. Versatile like.
    Just block someone

If you can’t tackle a guy or block a guy or make a guy miss you’re not versatile or multiple no you’re fixing to get cut is what you are.

Beat your man

Sonny: I hear ya .. I have Tim , the Pats fan from a few Fests ago coming over this Sunday , then following week a buddy from work who is a cowboys fan will be here..

Last time we played cowboys I had to wear a Romo Jersey at work on Monday.. hoping he’s wearing dolphins Zubas this year

Minkah – stock down this week

But be careful he might be stepping up big, need to see it play out.

Son, don’t worry about me. This team can’t even do it’s thing without the detractors. We’re going to hear the negative nonsense all season from the reporters who think tearing everything down is the way to go. Okay, like music critics… who the fuck cares? Good luck! 😉

• New Age says:

I’m not very hopeful this year but the constant negative from the press is too much. They shouldn’t be so gleeful to see something that pays their bills fail so often.

CavalierKong says:
    September 11, 2019 at 6:22 pm
    D,

____________________

Here lies Lester Moore, four shots from a .44….No Les no moore

Playing all these multiple positions is great some day, but what’s happening is there’s too many changing parts, which is causing confusion on D and not to the opposing O, that it’s designed to confuse.

I always thought Dan Campbell wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, but he was smart enough to go back to basics (Oklahoma drill).

Week 1 of preseason our D was shredded, then the remaining games they play very good. Let’s see, if Flores can make the changes again, that allows the D to excel. He said after game 1 the problems can be fixed, meaning he knows he has to tinker.

We’ve heard about players wanting to leave, because our U75 beat writers reported on it, but what about the mood of the team following a blowout loss? Are they pissed off and ready to kick some ass or are they ready to quit?

How about some real stories fellas. Instead we get the tough guys that want to kick ’em while they’re down.

I think Flores got a ride awakening, and it seems to have humbled him. In his presser he looked like a tough guy that just lost his puppy.

Omar making more “friends”

Omar is an expert in EVERYTHING. LOL

Not from this article but, it looks like the Pets put even more guarantees in this contract than the Raiders had, and they can release Brown at any time over this with little to no repercussions. I particularly like “…or is materially critical of…”

He can’t say anything negative about the Pets or he voids his guarantees.

“If at any time prior to the end of the 2019 League Year, Player: … takes any action that materially undermines the public’s respect for, or is materially critical of, the Club, Player’s teammates or the Club’s ownership, coaches, management, operations or policies then, upon election of the Club, the guarantees set forth in this section 27 will be null and void, whether or not any such guarantee otherwise had bee earned in accordance with the terms thereof.”

————–
    The stej just might give us a run for our money to get R1P1 next year. And as Mike E posted above, Sam Darnold has mononucleosis.

breaking news. gase has also contracted mono……hmmmm??

I don’t ever want to have “bad groin” attached to my name

OOOOOOOH That’s a toughy?????

son of a son of a shula says:
    September 11, 2019 at 10:59 pm

Does he do dishes?
    Mop floors?
    Make lunch?

Just block someone
    ——————————————–
    As long as throw lunch trays isnt one, im pretty good.

The phrase STFU comes to mind. Be a pro stay out of something that isn’t your business, that you have 0 expert opinion of on either side and only offers to further divide people. No one knows what the truth is and it’s nice ones right to pass judgement on it except Brown and Taylor and the legal system that gets to the bottom of these things

The ignorance he shows here is unbelievable. I’m not surprised he thinks these things, but representing a newspaper and saying these things, wow.

I don’t pretend to have any idea what happened with the AB thing, and there are certainly questions regarding the circumstances. I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up BS.

But, I do know that women who experience sexual assault often don’t come forward or when they do it can be way after the fact for many reasons such as shame, fear of not being believed, being discredited, ostracized, attacked, etc. And continuing to have a relationship with their attacker is not uncommon either, especially as there is often some sort of hold or pressure that we may have no idea about.

I would be willing to bet if someone raped Omar, no one would ever hear about it because he’d be too ashamed ‘as a man’ that it happened, smh.

But, it DOES sound as though Omar has been raped before… hence his expertise in the matter… 😉

Bad joke, I know… 🙂

LOL, yeah, maybe we’re the ones being ignorant by calling him ignorant on the subject.

And I have no problems with what some would term ‘bad jokes’ or ‘bad humor’. Humor is one of the fundamental ways humans have of coping with negative things, and using crass or absurd humor to start a dialogue is the basis of satire. I do understand it isn’t for everyone, but you’ll never see me calling anyone out for it. 🙂

Cheers, mi amigo!

I think it was Mando who said he wished we wouldn’t wear the throwbacks this week because nothing about this team is worthy of wearing those uniforms. At this point, I can’t disagree with that. Maybe they will impart some magic for them this week, they may need it.

Anyone have any idea what our record is in throwback uni’s?

Bring back the orange jersey too

Not cool

Sonny – Not sure, but it’s pretty good

I saw a stat earlier this morning from a PFF writer (don’t recall his name, I should have posted it when I saw it earlier). But as I recall, the stej rank #32 in Offensive yards per snap, #32 in yards per pass, #32 in something else on Offense this year after week 1… and that was WITH a healthy roster, filled with Offensive talent.

And now that seemingly half their roster is decimated already, they will only go further downhill.

I’m sorry, but Adam Gase is a fraud. He’s no Offensive guru, he merely benefited from 1 year of Peyton Manning in Denver.

To echo a great many of y’all here — and as your resident DB enthusiast — Bobby McCain has NO business playing Safety for us. He’s a VERY good nickle CB for us, but he doesn’t possess the skill needed at the Safety position.

And speaking of DBs, I feel as though Eric Rowe was the worst player on the field for us last week — again, echoing a great many of y’all here.

However, I DO know of someone who can play CB better than Rowe, and who has the natty instincts to play Safety far better than McCain. Many of y’all will scoff, but his name is David Amerson, FA. But I’d ask ya… how much worse can it get?

I hope we sign Amerson — provided he’s healthy — after week 2 is finished.

Mike E,

Have you seen IT II yet?

No, I don’t think I’m going to catch “it” in the the theaters, I’ll probably wait until it comes to TV or streaming. You?

No, I haven’t seen “IT-2” yet either. And just like you, I’m awaiting it’s release on Blu-ray. Thus far, it seems to be receiving some really good feedback. CAN’T WAIT!!!

That’s good to hear. I enjoyed the first one. Do you know how many films there are supposed to be?

Mike E,

I really can’t stand the theatre experience any longer. Here’s why…

1- The price (including the popcorn, soda, candy, etc). Geez, it’s ridiculous! Not that I can’t afford as much, but it’s a bloody ripoff. And then, read below for an equally un-enjoyable experience…

2- Cell phones. Not only do they ring, but many are filling the atmosphere with the mere light of their cell phones, as they text — and sometimes TALK aloud! — on as much. Shut the mofoz OFF!

3- I’m not the tallest dude in the world, and so inevitably, somebody sits in front of me that’s like 6’5″+. Not cool!

4- Body odor. Some of these theatre-goers just don’t take showers or even wear deodorant. Nauseating!

5- The ‘spoiler punk’. Inevitably, there is somebody close to me who has seen the movie before, and wants to tell his or her friend that something BIG is coming! STFU!!!

6- Crowd size. And like #4 above (body odor), I don’t like sizable crowds.

7- Crowd applauding or jeering. Look, I came here for MY enjoyment, NOT the enjoyment of others who incessantly cheer or jeer to the point ya can’t even hear the next line of the dialogue.

8- You can’t hit PAUSE! Can’t do it if one needs a pizz break, a refill, for some a smoke break, for some a crying baby (which interrupts others quite thoroughly), or anything else that might occur. The list is LONG!

9- Did I mention body odor?

10- Where one can find a seat at a packed theatre. Early bird gets the worm, but it SUCKS if one is relegated to a far-right or far-left seating position. Not only is the view skewed, but now the theatrical surround sound is skewed as well.

So to sum it all up, YES!!! I’d much rather wait until said movie comes out for private viewing. And as such, I don’t EVER want to hear spoilers! I think this crowd here does a very good job of not revealing spoilers or plots.

I agree with most of that. A lot of the theaters have now gone to those really nice reclining seats that are spaced out really well, only about 40-50 seats in a theater, and you can reserve your seats in advance. Otherwise, I also prefer to watch at home.

LOL, I stopped going to movie theaters a long time ago. The last time I went was to see Monty Python live “One Down, Five to Go” at the O2.

September 12, 2019 at 2:52 pm
    ————–
    As far as I know, this is it… Part I and Part II.

Wow Omar, just wow!

Mets are really doing well against the D-Backs but Stroman is running out of gas in the 7th.

To be clear, I think Omar should have stayed off twitter about the AB / rape thing. That being said,I do believe it is curious (to be mild) that the woman in question did not file criminal charges against him, didn’t call the police, or any of the things one would expect a rape victim to do, but instead waited month and then filed a civil lawsuit.

It does smell of a money grab.

155. BailBondMike says:

This probate shit is killing me. Why do they make this crap so difficult or at least difficult to get answers. My Dad dispersed all his assets and closed his accounts before he passed. I took care of him the last year of his life. My sisters home is the only thing in his name and she wants to sell. It is only worth 138K with 120K still on the lein. That’s 19K difference. State of Indiana says if his estate is less than 50K it does not need to go through probate but mortgage co wants a letter of testamentary from probate. I am the executor so I figured I can file since it is so cut and dry I want to do it with out an attorney but can’t find forms or clear guidance anywhere. Clerks office (probate) in Indiana couldn’t even tell me what forms I needed to complete and submit. They just tell me to call an attorney but the two I called (very small town) won’t tell me either without paying a consultation fee.

This stuff (estate administration) all varies from state to state

But sometimes in some states they allow temporary letters or limited letters for things just like this

I know that Indiana has what they call “unsupervised estate” where you don’t have to do the accounting necessary for probate – so you may want to check that out

But I’m guessing a well written letter with an explanation of the 50k exemption you mentioned would get the mortgage co to agree with you on why letters aren’t necessary

Keep in mind it’s probably a national organization that might be applying the laws of its home state (requiring letters testementary) to a state that doesn’t require that

• BailBondMike says:

THANKS Piggy, I will check into that!

This reminds me of an old joke.

To a friend:

Hey, if you went camping with another guy and got shit faced and when you woke up your ass hole was sore and covered in Vaseline would you tell anyone?

Hell no!

So do you want to go camping this weekend? I’ve got a couple bottles of scotch i can bring….

LOL, you’re unpacking the truck and you see your friend’s backpack has scotch, vaseline and condoms in it. Yo dude, WTF is for?

Banjo too?

LOL
        Friend 1: Dude, I texted you do you want to go camping and do some fishing.
        Friend 2: No man, you texted do you want to go camping and do some fucking.
        Friend 1: Damn autocorrect.
        Friend 2: LOL
        Friend 1: And you’re into that?
        Friend 2: Nah I was just goofing around.

Let’s all hope the Miami Heat get to call their arena the “BangBros Center” going forward

Note to self: Never ever go camping with Rock

Cam – olina tonight

You gonna watch Mike?

That’s pretty astute Bbm about the existing payoff it makes sense on the timing.

You go camping with Rock and he plays this – haul ass ( no pun intended)

It’s getting really annoying that the NFL news world is all about AB. I know there are stories out there and the sexual assault accusations but then I see watch AB catch a pass from Brady in practice. Really?

I apologize for posting about this, bud. It was breaking news when I posted.

This wasn’t directed at you, man. I turn on NFLN AB, go online to look up football news AB, scroll normal news say on Yahoo and there are like a half dozen AB stories. Not a big deal, just getting tired of hearing about him everywhere I go. LOL

164. twilley81howie says:

Rock 104-10 NE
    MikeE 38-10 NE
    Howie 52-0 NE
    Steve 73-3 NE
    Knight 5-3 MIA
    Go Phins Blah!

If you prefer we can ask the media to write stories about my 3-2 score predictions

I hear they are quite dubious when posted…

Truth. This was the ice cream truck that used to come down Pullen Ave in Pawtucket, RI when I was 4-7 years old so late 60’s very early 70’s. It was trying at the time.

MF-13: RE; Your reason #6 not to go to theatres; THE CROWD: The way things are going, by late October you’ll have plenty of elbow room at Dolphins’ games b/c Ross will be lucky if 30,000 are actually in the seats after a 1-7 or 0-8 start by the Dolphins!! THIS TEAM actually IS FAR WORSE than the team fielded by Joe Robbie in Miami’s inaugural season, 1966. Remember, Miami’s players were CASTOFFS from the 8 original franchises in the AMERICAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE–NOT THE NFL!!

THAT original Miami team actually went 3-11, with a few very close losses sprinkled in. THIS TEAM will NOT win more than 3 games IN A 16 GAME SEASON nor will they have many close losses. I’d say it’s 50-50 whether or not this team is regarded as WORSE than Huizenga’s 1-15 team! And all of you who believe 3 drafts loaded with high picks over the next 3 seasons will turn our favorite franchise into a playoff contender need to remember that Ross has yet to have a REALLY SUCCESSFUL head coach, GM, or Head of Football operations over the last 10 years. What makes you think most of these draft choices WON’T BE WASTED??? – – – Getting a NEW OWNER, won’t guarantee success. But getting a new owner at least GIVES US A SHOT AT SUCCESS—whereas there’s NO CHANCE AT ALL if Ross is still making the key choices and the key decisions.

FINALLY, the throw-back jerseys will NOT produce victory on Sunday. But the margin of defeat will be LESS than the 59-10 drubbing we took in game #1. Long live the throw-backs!!
    ———————
    SON-OF-A-SON: Your UCF Knights will put a hurtin’ on the Stanford Preppies this weekend!! Once, again, the PAC-12 will NOT make college football’s Final Four.

Cross country travel with the threat of tropical weather put against the speed of the Knights and the special effect of the “bounce house” the Cardinal doesn’t stand a chance.
      I won’t be going we’re having my granddaughters 2 nd Birthday party. She calls me Papa. I’m at her command. Lol

Stanger : get ready to feel the pain !!!

To me our biggest issue in this game was our defense got throttled too quickly for the offense to even have a chance to settle down and get anything going. We were put in one dimensional situations in the blink of an eye. Turn the page.

Kamala maybe that last Valium was one too many sweetie. You’re slurring for cri’sakes.

Bong hits?
    Vaping?

🤷‍♂️

Beto would be a good muppet character lol

DOES ANYBODY ELSE THINK BOTH COLLEGE AND PRO FOOTBALL are over reacting to a bolt of lightning many miles away from the action?? I watched college and pro football games from 1959 through the early 2000’s in the Orange Bowl and other stadiums across America and NEVER did I see a game delayed for lightning. NOT saying they should NEVER stop a game. JUST SAYIN’ they are being overly cautious. AND THAT’s from someone who lives in the lightning capital of AMERICA–TAMPA BAY!!

You did to and you know it

Son I wouldn’t know!
    I’m watching Rio Grande with John Wayne and Marie Ohara! 🙂

Palm Beach Post [Open in Separate Window] [All Articles]
    News Article Miami Dolphins: OT Julien Davenport injures knee, out ‘several weeks’ per report [1

Ahhh man we are fucked……Eye roll

We added Webb who has more experience. The OL is going to take awhile. They’ve been totally revamped which had to happen.

but they haven’t been revamped they have been bandaged. TNT is BS

Rock, it hasn’t even been a year. It takes time to “BLOW IT UP!!!!” We added what 4-5 OL the week before week one? This is what “blow it up” looks like. Yes it is about the future but you still have to play and compete in 2019. Why is everyone so miffed by this?

Why do you think I didn’t want to go in that direction the last few years. It’s going to be painful. But I agree it had to happen. The old guard couldn’t get it done. You can’t keep patching a mediocre team. We all know that.

Son, neither offense is doing much. Not very impressive football. And I don’t think it’s because of great defense, both teams look meh.

Tim, I could be wrong, but what is irking me is the knee jerk feel to their moves.

Why practice guys at certain positions all summer and then shuffle everything days before game 1? Maybe it is a methodical plan…..doesn’t seem that way.

Regardless of what fans believe or like, teams cross-train their OL. They’re always looking for the best 5 situation for the next game. We’re not settled on the OL but at least they’re moving on from past O-lines who struggled for years.

All I can say is stop looking for reasons why we’re not a playoff team. That’s not what’s happening here. Your nuke avi is in full effect with the exception of some good young players and rookies. You got what you were asking for. 😉

• manitobafinfan says:

Including Denney being cut LOL, just BB Rock

Cross training is fine I spose, but what I didn’t understand was we traded Tunsil for a LT , started that LT at RT and moved our RT to start at LT … anytime I hear an OT
        Talk about changing sides they mention try if you are right handed try doing things left handed and see how easy it is …

Cam not looking too good

Von Miller and the Denver defense stole his soul in that Super Bowl. I’m serious. He wasn’t the best anymore.

• manitobafinfan says:

He is also a very strange Duck

He went from I’m Superman to not wanting to say he’s anything. That’s a pretty big pendulum swing. He didn’t like getting hit when he ran, he liked it when it was easy. He’s physically gifted, but he’s going through a tough time confidence-wise.

181. ElephantRider says:

As far as movies…..

Tuesdays are $5 here and you get deluxe leather recliners that are awesome. Also have popcorn and drink for like $2 too.

I hadn’t gone to a movie in years and now I go as often as I can on Tuesday. Will be seeing IT 2 this coming Tuesday

Toba, did you play sports? I never felt moving around blew my mind. Yeah I was better at some positions than others. But how does a coaching staff learn about players until they put them in positions to learn about them? This team is only about 5 months old and still evolving. We’re losing sight of the big picture. It’s tough isn’t it? 😉

• manitobafinfan says:

I played little league baseball, as a kid and sponge hockey, and softball as an adult .. softball , if I was not pitching,I definitely felt more comfortable in RF than LF , just seemed the ball came in different…

Not dissing or pissed that they blew it all up , we knew it was happening, just that RT/LT change after Changing Most of the pieces involved in the week coming up to Game 1 I thought was strange ..

ER: I have gotten Old, LOL. Going out to a movie almost seems like an invasion of my time.. much rather wait for it to come out on HBO or Movie Channel for free .. at least that way if u fall asleep I haven’t wasted the 50.00… going out on a Tuesday Night ??!! That’s crazy talk 🤡. Once I get in the house from work, it takes an awful lot ya get me out …

Surprised he got up so quickly after that hit … it looked like a really bad landing

TIm : what ya mean health and matchup ?

A player has a little bit of an injury and the coaches feel someone else is better for this week. We’re going to see more of this. It’s going to take some time.

If we were going to tank why sign Fitz who can get hot and help you win too much? Go with Rudock and trade for Rosen.

One game has everyone trippin! That’s what I see happening.

Sorry Son, Cam looks like Tannehill taking sacks. He’s not the same guy he was when he came into the league.

I don’t think it would have mattered who played what tackle position. Our tackles simply aren’t very good no matter where they play. There are about 100 other things more concerning with this team than who played where. Lol

Toba, “BLOW IT UP!!!!” is a developmental stage. Nothing is set in stone with the exception of some young players. That’s where we are.

Toba,
    Not ripping your thoughts at all. I didn’t get it either but just assume they had three reasons.

Nah, he didn’t, but we can disagree. He was giving up pressure all game long. Our QBs were forced off their spots with regularity. Fitz helped out his OL a lot. And, I know we had to give up the running game early, but it was completely ineffective. Davis was poor.

Cam looks really bad. Sorry… he does.

If only Ross stuck with the same ole same ole!!! Damn… he destroyed a great team.

No, I like Deiter, Minkah, Baker, Ballage and X….many guys. Reshad has been a good player for us, but he needs to play better too. I wait on the rookies, but I like Wilkins’ potential. You always overrate our talent. It’s all good. You’re the yin to my yang, dude. Lol

• New Age says:

I was afraid he wouldn’t be able to handle losing. Bama players rarely have seen more than 3-6 losses in their entire time playing football. It’s not an easy thing to experience.

• New Age says:

Which is one of the possible negatives you’ve mentioned with Tu’a. He plays with some of the best talent in football and looked bad in the championship when he played similar talent. QBs need to handle adversity better than anyone and a rookie QB would be facing a ton of adversity here next year. You have to learn how to lose in the NFL unless you have Belichick coaching you.

Howie : homer pick..,

31-28 Fins…

Bill is 8-11 in Miami
    Flores is undefeated against Pats 🤡

Okay so maybe Minkah is the one barking he wants out of Miami. Not a good thing to let it go public unless the team gets what they want in return. Not sure I believe this.

Cam trying to look like Katherine Hepburn. LOL