GAMEDAY!!! Dolphins @ Jaguars (London)

1,154 Responses to GAMEDAY!!! Dolphins @ Jaguars (London)

This could be considered a patience brigade post. 😉

Tua has been very good. But you wouldn’t know it the way people talk

Tua is not the problem. He just needs to play games. You see a lot of good things on offense but they’re inconsistent because of mishaps. Clean that up and we’ll start scoring more points.

Tua absolutely is not the problem. I’m not yet convinced he’s the answer, but I think he’s good enough to win with

I do think Tua will be the answer. He’s too competitive and talented to fail. His best attributes are pocket presence, uses his feet and legs to get out of trouble, he has a quick release, can throw on the run and he’s an accurate passer. He’s just getting started.

Get the man a running game

As a matter of fact, get our young OL a running game

Maybe if we actually try to run the ball, instead of treating the running game like it’s a tool to keep the defense honest by calling draw plays out of the shotgun on first downs – we might actually have a running game and a real offense

We’ve run out of a lot of formations. I do think we should run more on certain downs, but we don’t execute the blocking well enough way too often. We can’t run when we have to. The OL has to get better. Our backs are good enough if they can get to a hole without being hit at the LOS.

Yeah we have hit the soft part of the schedule…. no excuses.

“the Dolphins have the third-easiest strength of schedule the rest of the way. Only the Philadelphia Eagles and Buffalo Bills will have easier contests down the stretch.”

• bookman11 says:

I can frame that another way: every team the Dolphins play the rest of the year, already have more wins than the team they just lost to at the time the Dolphins played them.(Jax). This stat means nothing when you are also one of those “soft” teams, or even worse than them

So would it be better if we were playing the teams with the best records in the league? Seems if you are a soft team you’d prefer to play other ones like that.

• bookman11 says:

My point is, I really don’t care who we play, this team sucks. Playing other weak teams like ourselves and winning by a Fg means nothing to me. I am really bitter right now, I am so tired of this crap that looking at silver linings like an “easy” schedule is what loser teams do,
        and we have been an inconsistent loser team for way too long.

Who’s easy? That’s kind of a fallacy with easy schedules, lots of NFL games are more competitive than people make them out to be.

• bookman11 says:

Yep, and when you are 1-5 you become part of that formula for other teams…lol

We’ll play competitive games this year but we’ll lose them too. Gotta learn how to win close competitive games. Sometimes we might have a great game and win big, and sometimes we might get blown out like we have. But most games are close.

We struggle to score, and struggle to stop other teams from scoring. There is no such thing as an easy game on our schedule.

We are actually the soft spot on everyone else”s schedule

I’m with you on the frustration, Bookman. I didn’t even watch our game against the Jags. I honestly can’t remember the last Dolphins game I missed prior to that one. I’ve missed weddings instead of Dolphins games…

For the first time in 20 years, I’m seriously considering finding a new Sunday hobby. My buddy is trying to talk me into switching to golf. 🤔

We’re also not good enough to lose starters or significant role players and we’ve been hit pretty hard with that when you think about it. We were never some juggernaut so losing our better players doesn’t make it any easier. Fans tend to say no excuses. But when we beat a team they’re quick to point out yeah well we beat them because so and so wasn’t playing. That counts for us too.

We’re a developing team and there is no denying that. We’re not ready to compete for playoffs. At least not right now. But we dug ourselves a very deep hole.

I’m just sitting back and watching these young fellas figure it out. I think folks are giving up on players/coaches too soon. I get that we have struggled. I’m not disputing that. This was still going to be a learning/developmental season. I tried to say that a few times. This was probably gonna be a 8-9 win season…maybe10 in a 17 game season. As always, all this youth also means inexperienced leadership in an NFL locker room. I think we may be seeing some affects of that.
    ***
    What I do agree with is that we’ve seen a regression in this team’s overall performance for some reason. I don’t think it’s as drastic a regression as others because I didn’t really think our offense, specifically, was all that good to begin with. The defense, however, has been a big disappointment and ST hasn’t been as good as last year so far either.
    ***
    I know we lost to a winless team last week, but I thought we saw a number of good things. We lost, but we didn’t play a bad game. It wasn’t great or anything, but it was definitely an improvement in many areas. Now it’s a matter of improving from here and continuing to get better. EVERYBODY needs to do better. I don’t think anybody deserves a pass, but I’m not ready to start throwing everybody to the curb yet.

Speaking of Norwegians, Son’s post the other night assuring us the band his friend is in isn’t Norwegian, was frickin hilarious.

Our defense really isn’t that young. We have a number of veterans on all 3 levels.

By young, I mean inexperienced. Not enough to account for the putrescence we’ve seen from that unit. So we replaced a few guys with supposed younger upgrades. It shouldn’t take 3 flippin years to get good every time we make a few changes.

I’m basically just ranting now, lol.

Kong, how many games has this roster played together as a team currently constructed? That’s why I always say new and young. They have no real body of work and success together. That’s where we are.

I agree that the offense is new and still developing. Our D shouldn’t fall apart with a few new starters. We still have the same core on D.

Take Howard and Jones out it’s not the same. Why pay top players or draft if talent doesn’t mean anything? We’re not good enough yet with depth to do that.

That said I think we have a good core to work with. I get it though as a fan too, the season at 1-5 sucks!!!!

Howard and Jones were out one game. I’m not talking about just the Jax game. I could forgive that being down our top two corners in a man heavy defense.

Our defense has stunk all year, and it shouldn’t be that way with a couple of new starters. We have the same core.

The problem is we saw improvement against the worst, or one of the worst teams in the NFL. It should be pretty basic that two terrible teams will have a good competition while getting destroyed by good teams…like we’ve seen. There’s zero evidence we can play a top team competitively so far. Meyer is in Year 1. Flores is in Year 3. There should be more difference. For comparison, Kingsbury, a new to the NFL coach in 2019, is also in Year 3 and killing it. How did he do this amazing thing? Because he’s probably a better coach.

By Year 3, we shouldn’t be looking for minor improvements. We should be looking towards the playoffs. The plan should start to come together as your 2019 and 2020 guys improve. That’s not happening at all. Teams and coaches don’t have a decade to ‘build it up right’. It’s not good enough to hear for the 20th straight year, “Next year, I think we may be in the playoffs!!!” That’s terrible expectations. So many other coaches have done it quicker…and better. No reason to continuously expect mediocrity.

steveccnv says:
    October 19, 2021 at 11:19 am
    Nobody said Chan Galley was a good OC, but he was competent, unlike the 2 knuckleheads we have at OC and proven by the safety against the Raiders

We have Flores, the offensively challenged HC, that promotes 2 of his good ole boys to poorly imitate an OC

Think Flores can motivate a team, but can’t run a team without competent coordinators, he seems lost this year
    ————-
    THANK YOU, Steve. I couldn’t have said it any better, man.

Yeah, that Philly rapist that y’all were talking about earlier? He should have been deported YEARS ago. He overstayed his visa, he’d had sexual misconduct charges against him previously, but the DOJ decided that he should stay a little longer. SMH

I think the defensive problems we’ve been having stems from an issue with the “opportunistic defense“ Philosophy and the players taking it too far. They’ve had it drilled into their heads that they want to be taking the ball away. If you watch them play every single down every play the tackler doesn’t take the player to the ground he holds him up for the opportunity for his teammate to strip the ball.
    They’re just not successful enough times. But it cost us yards and it cost us first downs and it costs us games. They need to fucking stop and they need to tackle to the ground.
    I even remember reading an article earlier this year about the young players saying they compete during practice.
    Good in theory but in practice it is losing us games.

JMUHO

It’s a competition that is leading to undisciplined play.

Jerome Baker said the same thing. Going for the big play more than playing the scheme. Flores said we’re out of sync both coaches and players. They gotta clean it up, have pride and play better. I think they can, but the 1-5 start really hurts.

I totally agree it accounts for the poor tackling, which is one of the problems. We need to stop with that crap.

If you go for the strip of the ball all the time
      It’s big risk vs big reward
      And we are on the wrong side of that gamble more often than not

Something hit me as I watched a highlight from last night’s game… the illegal forward pass on a return by the Titans. Where is our bag of tricks this year?

Last 2 years, we’ve seen some REALLY cool stuff… my favorite was the special teams’ pass from Matt Haack to Jason Sanders last year.

Seems as though we’ve gotten very bland in terms of the creativity we’d seen the last two years. What’s up with that?

I mean, it’s as though we lost our mojo before this season even began.

Where are we getting our mojo from? This team has not accomplished anything as a team. Lots of unproven players even if some flashes are good. This is what a blow it up looks like.

You want to add trickery to the fundamental issues? One thing at a time. 🙂

LOL, good point! But you do get what I’m sayin’, too. 🙂

I strongly agree with a point you’d made up the board: we’ve got too many younglings and not enough vets. This team took a huge step backward by dispatching some of our key and experienced players.

October 19, 2021 at 8:45 pm
    Where are we getting our mojo from?…
    ———-
    That’s the thing… first two years, we’d gain mojo from pulling off some of these outstanding plays via bag o’ tricks. And there weren’t for not: these plays helped us to win games.

There’s a lot more going on than that. The QB position is Tua’s but he got hurt and missed 3 games. We’re missing a lot of good players to develop with – Howard, Jones, Parker, Fuller, Deiter, Davis. It’s not easy to make progress when key guys are down. We’re too young and developing to overcome that. We need our best players to play.

How else does this team come together? I think we will play better but 6-5 give or take might be the result which means a 7-10 season. It sucks, but do we find a core moving forward along the way, that is the question? 🙂

If you’re going to go there (and it’s perfectly fair, by the way!), then we’re going to need to replace the chronically injured. Hate to say it, but I think DeVante’s days are numbered here in Miami. Same goes for P. Williams, likely Fuller, and it’s not looking good for Albert Wilson at the moment.

I’m kind of blown away by what the Braves are doing. they are 5 outs away from taking a 3-0 lead.

LMAO, Dodgers score 3 right after I post that to tie up the game. When the Braves lose this series, they’ll look back at the 8th inning of game 3.

Understand me, I’m NOT advocating for pulling off trick plays if we’re ill-equipped to do so… and that may be the case due to a lack of vets.

What I AM saying is that I’m noticing a lack of spunk that we had over the first two years of Coach Flores. It’s nothing more than an observation on my part.

Understood. I think Flores doesn’t believe in this team right now to do that. He’s gone for it on 4th down quite a bit though. They’re all trying to figure it out.

I truly thought Albert Wilson was going to be our sleeper on Offense this year. Through 6 games, he has a measly 7 receptions… or only 2 more catches than we have games lost thus far. SMH

David is going to have a field day with that.

He’s been a huge disappointment.

I did too

But I don’t think his lack of production is really killing us

We don’t need to find more targets for him
      We need to run more

There’s absolutely NO DOUBT that we need to run more, man. But do we have anyone on our roster who can pound it with consistency?

It’s like you said earlier, we don’t seem to care about taking a RB early in the Draft… we just want a body in the backfield (no disrespect to Gaskin).

I don’t think we do have a 20 carry guy

But we have a few guys that can combine for carries. Last week we had 20mtotal carries including Tua’s 3 runs

So if you discount Tua scrambles
        And then throw out draw plays for the shotgun, I bet it less than 10 Carries total

and yes, I throw out draws from shotgun – bc that’s not been serious about running the ball IMO

Agreed, Pig… on all accounts.

This team is so disorganized on offense

If you run a trick play, it will trick our own offense

Watching Florida go up 3-1 on Tampa Bay has me wanting to change sports / teams.

Go Panthers!

23. Krishna says:

If we were 1-5 and played every game hard and mistake free (not looking like like a cluster fuck), I’d be fine with it….

We haven’t come close to that this year….the Pat’s game was the foreplay and then….lol.

From top to bottom we’ve looked like shit. There are some brighter areas/personnel, but it’s to shine in a disaster area.

I will always be a Dolphin fan, but it does wear on you, especially for some of us old fuckers….

2 years of Flores seemed lik

• Krishna says:

Geez, loueez…sent before finishing…yikes.

• Krishna says:

First 2 years thought I was seeing a culture change, now not so sure. Regression so far this year.

TUA has only really played in 2 out of 6 games this season. 2!

And, both he did ok…he’s starting to see his passing lanes, and feeling the pocket.

I’ve seen little RPO, mainly running for his life….lol.

There are only a few 20+ touch RBs in the league. Not many backs get 20 rushes anymore, it’s more like 20 rush/rec.

October 19, 2021 at 9:34 pm
    ————–
    You (quite obviously) speak the truth. HOWEVER, should we follow the trends of RB by committee, or should we buck the trends and GET THAT GUY who deserves/gets 20+ rushes today?

I mean, when ya see what a Derrick Henry or a Dalvin Cook can do…

And truth be told, a GREAT RB can make a mediocre O-Line look really good… on top of keeping a Defense honest.

I’m just kicking some thoughts around, not advocating one way or the other, but something has got to change with our team’s lack of effort (reps) in the running game.

Think about it… had we signed Derrick Henry (Titans re-signed him before he hit FA), he’d automatically make our O-Line look that much better, IMO.

But can we say the same regarding Gaskin (LUV that cat!), Ahmed, and Brown? I don’t think so.

And THAT, my friend, is why so many Phin fans wanted to draft a RB early this past Draft, such as Najee Harris.

I’m not against a top back. But I’m not sure Najee would be the answer. If he doesn’t have space he doesn’t create it. He’s not overly quick. But he has size and receiving ability. He has not wowed me in the NFL.

Piggy, every team runs out of shotgun. Under center is the minority.

————-
    HOLY SVUCKS! If the season were to end today, the Eagles would have R1P3, R1P8, and R1P11 in the 2022 NFL Draft.

And if their season goes south, their natty pick at the moment (R1P11) could very well fall into the top-10.

Not sure I recall ANY team in NFL history to have 3 picks in the top-10 in ANY past NFL Draft.

The Eagles were like, ‘hey Phins! I see your 2020 Draft, and we’ll raise the bar!’. WOW.

Maybe we can get something back for the Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell deal we made with them a few years back: they OWE us for eating their cap.

31. Krishna says:

There is no RB, WR, QB, or TE that will excel on this team without a well-coached OL. That’s basic football. It starts up front.

All this talk about a RB pick here or there or 1st rounder, whatever would not succeed here and will not succeed without a decent line. Our OL is horrid.

Saying the OL looked better this week is like saying it was better than putrid? So we’ve improved to rotting! Lmao….

the players we have do not match the scheme they are trying to implement, not to mention we have a very inexperienced OL.
    this same OL could look great with the proper scheme and a little experience.

in this rpo scheme they are not firing off the ball, half way between run blocking or pass pro, couple that along with inexperience.

they need to focus on the run out of a pro set offense and fire off the ball, otherwise they are at the mercy of the DL.

33. Krishna says:

Except, it’s not a RPO scheme…

Don’t know what to call it, shit maybe, but not RPO.

34. Krishna says:

Orob, since won’t be at the fest because of stangerx and Son (lol), I will be in Orlando from Monday to Wednesday.

Leesburg is closer to Ocala (only 40 minutes v hour for me) but seems like best halfway to meet face to face. I don’t need a computer to hide behind to tell people what I think.

I’ll even buy the first round, you can buy the second, if we last that long….lol!

BTW, today is wed???

like i would really drive an hour to have a fight with some mentally disturbed old fuddy duddy, how stupid.
    LOL

Krishna i love you buddy, I hope you have a great trip.

Go Phins

Toba – you made the Keys yet?

• manitobafinfan says:

Krishna says:
    October 20, 2021 at 8:03 am
    It wasn’t about having a fight and that’s your problem. For me, it was to clear the air and see if we could find common ground.
    _____________________________
    Krishna says:
    October 20, 2021 at 7:40 am
    Why?

From the one hiding behind his computer with blustering bloviating comments….lmfao.
    ____________________________________________
    Is this how you find common ground?

40. just when u thought loser trump couldnt possibly sink any lower, the classless jerk is trolling the death of Colin Powell

he just cant stand for someone else to have news, and he isnt in the news

he dances on the grave of dead Americans, yelling look at ME, look at ME!

cant respect a classless troll like him, just impossible

41. Krishna says:

I don’t hide from anyone and stand strong in my convictions. Very few do, Orob. At least you can take solace in the many.

42. Krishna says:

I would have voted for Colin Powell, a Republican.

• this isnt even politics, its about respect for a recent fallen American

whether you like Powell or not, his death is the wrong place to vilify him

anyone with class shows empathy, and doesnt cause more pain for the surviving family members, by trolling deceased Americans

• Krishna says:

Well, I agree with that and he’s done it a few times…..

….don’t really give a shit about Trump and could care less what he says in today’s world.

43. i could never vote republican, they troll dead Americans, and plan capitol insurrections to destroy democracy

they seed hate, deceit, and fear, and reject anyone that isnt a white male fascist

that sounds like a total shitshow

We don’t need a 20+ carry guy, but we need Gaskin to get at least 12-15 with 5+ targets. Get Brown 10-15 carries as well sprinkled with some other guys. Get Wilson and Waddle involved in some runs.
    Defense is definitely trying too hard to get that magic turnover and X saved us the first game and hasn’t been able to after that. He had 10 interceptions that counted last year which saved several games or led to scores. I think we are definitely missing KVN’s intangibles as well. A lot of things he did for us last year didn’t show up on the stat sheet.

• Krishna says:

Someone mentioned tackling and taking the tackle to the ground immediately v punching the ball, grabbing it, etc. Saw an extra 5+ yards a lot on that strategy. Bullshit strategy, make him eat the dirt and fall hard as soon as possible.

• sb7mvp says:

Yeah, it’s amazing when it works. The Ravens have lived off of that style for nearly the last 2 decades. It’s just not working here.

• Krishna says:

Ravens smacked the shit out of you while knocking the ball out….it was never tug of war, imo.

• sb7mvp says:

That’s because they did it right, but they did have people standing guys up until Ray Lewis or someone else came to make a play. Used to live in Maryland and spent a lot of time hate watching the team. It’s the same defensive concept we are running, just with better execution.

45. Krishna says:

I’d rather know/talk about if Toba got to Keys….lol. I love the Keys!

Everyone have a great fest. Everyone stay safe. Hope we get a win for ya’ll!

How’s your liver Piggy?

that is crazy. Even with human to human transplants the recipient has to take anti-rejection medicine for the rest of their lives and the tissue has to be a close match to begin with. How are they going to get past the different species rejection?

I see designed / specific organ cloning happening before cross species transplants. Although they have had some success with heart valves. Very interesting topic.

Bourbon soaked

The human had a sudden urge to roll around in his own shit

Hope the human subject got something out of that. “Hey we’re going to do some surgery to temporarily hook your body up with a pig’s kidney just to see if it will work” doesn’t sound like something where the natural response would be — “Hell yeah let’s do it.”

Phelon yes we got in yesterday. Saw the sights here and are checking out soon. No concrete plans.. wanna meet for lunch ? Somewhere up your way ? Or ? …..

Poetic????????

Toba, no shuttle for me.

• manitobafinfan says:

Got it thanx… any room for Krishna x 3 or no ?

No man Honda CRX only holds 5. It’s brand new I thought it had third seating but it doesn’t.

FYI — anybody can always take an uber, but this year they set up a drop off place for such that is at least a 20 minute walk from the stadium gates. So does not include getting where you are going once there.

Man, some of you are awfully eager to tell me how to take my 🥃

Stanger, how much are tickets I forgot?

Going kayaking

re you in Key West or one of the other Keys?

Maybe this is it?????????????

Since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger four 1-5 teams have made the playoffs. Washington did that last year, but only cause 7-9 was good enough to win the division. And no doubt who wins the AFC East.

But hey — an extra wildcard spot this year.

What did Vegas have us at this season? Wasn’t it something like 9.5 wins?

The point is, Vegas is rarely so wrong. I’d expect a surge from us very soon. We’ve come to expect it under Coach Flores, too.

Vegas had us at 9 or 9.5, 9-8 ain’t making the playoffs. Unlikely 10-7 will, but still a chance. But yeah the record will get better.

All we can do now as a team is take it one game at a time and try to get better every week. Can’t focus on the record at this time.

Toba and Son — I have no extra tickets. So you guys have to find 2 for the Tobas. Thinking seating up where we are won’t be packed though.

Take this for whatever it’s worth, but John McClain is a VERY good reporter…

October 20, 2021 at 11:29 am

Stanger, the body was of a brain dead women who had an organ donor card. They kept the body “alive” on a respirator machine for the test. The family of the woman was asked permission first.

what is with Liam Eichenberg’s set up for pass pro? Look at that vid above. He does the same strange looking little triple step / limp at each snap before he engages and he seems to be out of position on every snap. His kick step just looks wrong! I’m not a line expert by any means but does anyone else see what I am seeing?

a one, a two, a three, engage….Looks more like a dance step than it does getting ready to block.

I’m all for organ donation, but even if ‘brain dead’, I couldn’t stand the thought of experimentation on a family member.

Sigh, that was supposed to be under my comment. My phone is really messing with me

Here let me try this….

Dolphins / Packers could have a deal done this week for Aaron Rogers.

Man that was fucking easy! No more true than the douche bags regurgitating the Watson bull shit but just as easy to type!

This just in: Rockphin could win the powerball jackpot this week.

Rumors are surfacing that Tua might be traded to either Washington or Denver, as part of a 3-team trade deal.

Yeah Tua is the problem. SMH

I thought this Watson thing was happening two Monday’s ago

Allow me to go on the record: IF we trade for Deshaun Watson before he gets a proper clearing of sorts from the legal system, it will be one of the most foolish moves in NFL history. I don’t care if he could take us to the playoffs this year, it would be absolutely insane to make the trade before he’s cleared.

And Tua is being treated as though he’s chopped liver, which he clearly is not. WTF?!!

Yeah he’s getting a lot of undeserved criticism before he really gets a chance to play a bunch of games. It’s fucking tiring.

Absolutely!!!

Watson gets suspended from the league and gets convicted. Tua goes onto play well for another team and things just keep getting better for Miami. SMH

Exactly! And to think it will likely take 3 future 1st rounders to make the trade? HELL to the mf’n NO!!!

Tim, it doesn’t matter how often Watson gets sacked since he won’t be on the field 😂

Plenty of tickets left and prices are cheap. Up to Toba and Son. Already ordered 28 and my wife gave away the one extra I had today. So I’m full up.

• manitobafinfan says:

Stanger So to be clear .. you have 2 tix for the 4 we require ??

Still have all the tickets Son reserved. It’s the two more for you. And no one has dropped out. Someone could still drop out, but wouldn’t count on it at this point. They are going cheap on stubhub.

Dejavue. Can I please take the blue pill

I understand that Houston is holding out for the best offer with a Watson trade, but come on, how could it be high value at this time? Anyone know where the legal issues are at?

Big ‘if’, but ‘if’ that is true, it is wrong on so many levels.

I don’t think Grier has been poor drafting. Going too new and young this year was the problem. I see lots of young drafted players flashing their skills. But they’re young, developing and just getting their feet wet at the same time. It’s really not a mystery. I would think Ross was told about the direction even if it meant growing pains.

NFL trade deadline is Tuesday, Nov. 2, at 4 p.m. ET. Whatever happens before then the Watson speculation will be over.

This is more Watson smokescreen bullshit

If he trade Watson, the FO is more lost than I thought

I doubt the front office is pulling the strings here. It has to be Ross. Hes losing fan support. 1-5 start is the problem. Fix it with watson

For some reason we can’t even do a rebuild and rely on a lot of draft picks without constant drama. I don’t know why but it never fucking ends!!!! Ugh!!!!

I think it has something to do with the fact we consistently suck

We went 10-6 last year and still there was drama.

One halfway decent season every 5 years doesn’t equate to not sucking. I’m half joking, but it really is the truth.

But come on, keep going back multiple years constantly? So what start over again and wish for the best again? That’s fucking old too. LOL

We’ve seen this story play out half a dozen times in the last 15 years, chapter and verse. It’s all very old and very tired, lol.

WATSON TO MIAMI YEAH!

You know who wants Watson to be traded to the Dolphins the most? Watson’s agent. And he has been working to make that happen for many months.

i would say giving up three 1s is too much but you have to consider whos picking your 1s

Ken says:
    October 20, 2021 at 5:45 pm
    This is more Watson smokescreen bullshit
    ———–
    Is it? I’d have thought it should have ended over a month ago, or perhaps even far earlier. There seems to be smoke, being the fire hasn’t been put out.

I’m only posting what the media is putting out, yet you seem very declarative that we should NOT trust the media. Interesting take, coming from you of all people… 😉

I don’t want to see it come to fruition either, but something is brewing.

This coming from one of the biggest critics of the media. LOL

It is BS because some writers need something to talk about. The trade would make no sense at this point in the season. We are not competing for a playoff spot we are still rebuilding. We are far from a QB away from being a contender I don’t care if it is Brady or Rodgers this team is not ready to compete. This just media driven hype

Where would tua be going

November 2nd has to be circled on Tua’s damn calendar, lol.

i heard the hang up was compensation from a third team involved in the trade

October 20, 2021 at 6:04 pm
    ————
    Ah, the agent aspect. Actually, NO. Deshaun was the one who requested the trade, after promises to him were broken in the new HC and GM hirings.

Is his agent trying to satisfy his client? Certainly so, without a doubt. But his agent was the one who negotiated Watson’s then record-breaking QB deal with the Texans to begin with.

The agent has no motivation to move on from that deal that he brokered, especially if it becomes a trade to a new team that may not necessarily honor the conditions of the previous contract.

Watson declared Miami as a possible destination for himself, not his agent.

Watson trade imminent!

who’s better Tua or Watson?

Ever ponder why you follow sports? LOL

It’s the only question I ponder anymore, lol.

I hope that wasn’t directed at anybody, but I hear ya. Sports have become every bit as corrupt as the government, IMO.

Can’t really get away from it all with sports any longer… politics have hijacked as much.

Nope, that’s my own thoughts. All the teams I follow disappoint more than give me satisfaction. But why do I do this to myself. Why do any of us?

In the words of former WFAN radio host Joe Beningo; “bro, in my next life I don’t even want to know what sports are.” He’s a Mets, Jets, Knicks and Rangers fan. LOL

I HEAR ya, man!

this story was leaked by a john mclain, well respected houston beat writer

did i mention tua sucks?

LOL @ “punching the clown”! That phrase is hilarious to me! 😆

a guy walks into a store, steals $100 out of the register undetected, buys $70 worth of groceries from the same store, gets $30 change back.

how much did the owner of the store lose?

98. Krishna says:

$130.

Also factor in that when his wife heard the owner sold her favorite cucumber to a thief she left him for the thief

Then the owners dog died of grief after realizing the last biscuit was sold as part of the $70 groceries

And the owners garden wilted when the dog stopped fertilizing it

So it’s $200, a wife, a dog and a garden

how much did the owner of the store lose?

What’s the mark up on the groceries?

$100.00 guys
    He is only out the first hundred dollar theft

He got 100 for the groceries and paid out 30 in change (out of the original 100) for the total in purchase of 70. If SOMEONE ELSE had stolen the 100 would you as the grocery SALE and change? No you wouldn’t.

$100.00 guys
    He is only out the first hundred dollar theft

The theft at the register is the only loss. The rest was a legit transaction

All you tua lovers you have to wonder why miami would be pursuing watson? Could it be they dont think tua is their guy?

But do ya really think Tua has been put into a situation by which to succeed? For instance, we both agree that we need to run the ball more often and that our O-Line sucks. And, we both agree that we could use a POUNDER at the RB position (sorry, but Malcolm Brown is no Ricky Williams).

ASTROS!!!!!!!! 3-2

Say the store owner started the day with the entirety of his inventory and cash on hand being $70 in groceries and $130 in cash.

He ends the day with no groceries and $100 in cash.

The owner lost $70 in groceries and $30 in cash.

The original question doesn’t specify to answer in terms of accounting, so you can’t require that be part of the solution.

I.e. my solution is just as right as saying $100, so na-na na-na boo-boo. 😛

Is Watson better than these QB’s???

1. Patrick Mahomes
    2. Tom Brady
    3. Aaron Rodgers
    4. Russell Wilson
    5. Josh Allen
    6. Lamar Jackson
    7. Justin Herbert
    8. Kyler Murray
    9. Dak Prescott0
    10. Tua Tagovailoa ( ok so it was Matthew Stafford )

I think they are trying to trade Tua to the redskins for a 1st rnd pick

CavalierKong
    CavalierKong
    3h ago

This is how I feel now, and I would add some years to the 15. This patience crap is getting old. I am done with it.

hey we’re 1-5, people bitch about losing and bitch when they try to make moves to fix it.
    Ross has to sell tickets and the current situation isn’t doing that, except for a couple of lost soles in the nose bleeds with a D&B hangover.

Hey Rob!

Which QB does Watson knock out of the top 5?????????????

Personally I don’t think Watson is top 20!
    But that is JMHO!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I don’t see anything here to warrant 3 1st round picks. Tua can do all of the following…

114. ElephantRider says:

How can they even think of trading for a guy with 22 women claiming those allegations against him??? Is there a refund if he is suspended forever and goes to jail? Even if he doesn’t, unless it comes to light that it’s all made up, I don’t want a piece of human shit like that as my QB. I will go be a fan somewhere else.

To all you people who call me a liberal…. check out this e-mail I just got.
    ——————————-
    Hello Friend,

Because of recent survey responses, petition signatures, and contributions, you have been officially marked in the top 5% of ALL Conservatives in America. Your proud support of President Trump and our America first movement has been an inspiration.

As a small token of our appreciation, we’re offering something we’ve NEVER offered before…

We’re giving you the chance to have a face-to-face dinner with the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

Oh, and did we mention we’ll pay for the dinner AND the flight AND the hotel?

October 20, 2021 at 11:11 pm
    Why so? About 4 people have called me a liberal. Isn’t that “people”?
    ————–
    My man, if you haven’t the ability to figure that much out — how offensive that is — I don’t know what to tell ya.

And don’t rephrase… you said “YOU people”.

I’m, just gonna float with what you think. Especially cause don’t get what the problem is here. You are right and I am wrong. You OK with being right?

I think you were trying to be a smartass, insinuating you got a personal email to meet your nemesis, DJT.

Your hatred of DJT gave you away (yeah, I got your joke… hardy har-har), but it wasn’t really funny to those of “you people”, who you seemingly addressed.

LOOK, DJT is no longer our President, right? Let it go, right? Why do you and David continue to cling on to DJT, right? Why even go there, right? C’mon, man.

Again — do you really think I thought got an invitation to have dinner with Trump? Not sure why this little joke triggered you but guess it did. I am very sorry for that, even if never could have imagined it would.

October 20, 2021 at 11:29 pm
    ————–
    Bro, you’re missing what I’m talking about. We both get emails from both sides of the aisle, okay? It’s the “you people” that pisses me off… as if you’re not on the same side of aisle as us, right?

Act like you belong on the right side of the aisle, and you’ll get MASSIVE respect from the right side of the aisle. Many seem to think of you as a RINO.

Why are we even doing this so late in the evening? I know… you felt you made an innocent comment, clearing you of “you people”, with a joke, to make us understand you’re a right-winger?

I’m done arguing with you this evening, my man! I respect you, and I hope everybody has a GRAND time at the FEST, sir!

I MEAN THIS with all in my being. Safe travels to and from, peace between so many Phin fans from so many walks of life, and LOVE!

The reason I got the e-mail us cause I am on the GOP donor list, cause give to Republican candidates. GIven my money goes GOP…. not sure why need to do anything as far earning respect. Still not sure what the big issue with “you people” is. Maybe that is the disconnect here. Cause you clearly think it offensive for some reason. It’s just a phrase.

It’s all good, Stanger. I don’t mind a healthy debate, one way or the other. That doesn’t mean I don’t respect ya, but I think differently than you on some subjects.

Obviously we have different opinions, just still not sure why you were hammering about this joke.

You still don’t understand the “you people” thing?

I leave you in peace, as always, man! 1-Luv, Jon!

Nope still don’t understand why “you people” is offensive and given you like 3 chances to explain why. Guess something to talk about another day.

I got the extra tickets Toba

120. term definition day, lol because terms and names are OFTEN misused

1. YOU PEOPLE, is a derogatory term, used for ways to hurt and marginalize persons thought to be beneath the offender

2. LIBERAL, person with a political policy of human rights, civil rights, voting rights, democracy

3 SOCIALISM , a political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole.

4 CAPITOLISM, Capitalism is an economic system in which private individuals or businesses own capital goods. The production of goods and services is based on supply and demand in the general market. The Corporations get government subsidies, tax breaks, and other favors over the individual businesses

you people
      (plural only) (derogatory) Any outsiders of a clique. Members of a particular group, collectively.

Liberal
      willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one’s own; open to new ideas.
      (in a political context) favoring policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

socialism

Capitalism
      an economic and political system in which a country’s trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
      “an era of free-market capitalism”

you would have to think ross would hire investigators to look into the allegations against watson. you also have to consider public opinion. will there be protesters?
    these have to weigh in on his decision
    it does appear that miami is trying to get this done so maybe they have done their due dilligence.

i think you get this done prior to the deadline or it never happens as by march the skies will either clear in which case teams will be standing in line for him or watson will be done.

122. if Watson is brought in, much of the fan base will revolt.

we were sold a rebuild, but didnt get one nor our money back.

but ROss only thinks of Ross, the fans will just have to deal with the bullshit, or move on to a real NFL team.

im considering moving on to a real NFL team , if Watson is brought in

the term “you people” could refer to stereotyping others as if you’re above them, that’s why i think offense could be taken with that term.

you have me in circles stanger, first you post that you are having dinner with trump, then you say it’s a joke, then you distance yourself from the liberal isle?
    fortunateley i had read your comments during the election to know where your seat lies.

you should just man up and stay in the seat you built.

Stanger,
    You didn’t do or say anything wrong. Don’t let these people get you bothered..

126. Dow and SP 500 hit record highs yesterday

Bitcoin and the cryptos hit all time highs as well

for the ones that stupidly predicted Biden would tank the markets, lol and smh, You guys missed out on the biggest gains in the shortest amount of time

the market wont tank after Biden either, the fundamentals indicate bull runs for the next 15-20 years!

inflation will erode the dollars buying power, but for now, its making huge earnings for the corporations
    we can protect our buying power with Crypto, GOLD ETFS, and corporations that are benefiting from inflation

Straight out of Webster’s ( no adlibbing )

you people

Liberal

socialism

Capitalism
    “an era of free-market capitalism”

My recommendation is to always begin conversations by saying “you pigs”

Krishna : I have a ride for you plus three , to and from game.. 40.00 each … will pick from your hotel … need to know where you staying ..

Gotcha Son ….

Stanger we will be paying you for two and taking two of Sons tix …

How about everybody just stop being offended by every damn thing anybody says? That would fix all this shit. And if you people don’t like it…..then you people can kiss my ass. And by “you people” I mean everybody!

I just realized, I don’t even have radiators…

So I wasn’t able to find anyone that could replace my radiators with an appropriate workforce, especially since I don’t have radiators.

However, I was able to find a company that can INSTALL new radiators, and one of the workers has dyschromia, but he’s a cisgender male. I asked if they had any albino, pansexual women available, but that’s a no go. I’m heading out to Home Depot to see what they have. Wish me luck!
    BBL

October 21, 2021 at 1:41 pm
    So you actually thought I was claiming Trump invited me to dinner? Was write in the quoted message what it was about.
    ________________________________________

No, i knew it was some form of mis information, what interests me is your staunch left stance during the election and your slide to the middle teetering to the right GOP currently?

• ocalarob says:

i can send you a right wing application if you want to join the white hats

mis information? It was an e-mail from the Trump campaign and identified as that. I voted straight GOP in the last election except when it came to Trump and my mayor (who I like). How is that a staunch left stance?

where’s my ticket?

Stanger, I hope the 2 vids above answer your question about “you people”. I’m most surprised you didn’t realize.

For whatever it’s worth, I wasn’t really offended because I respect you and didn’t really feel ya meant it in malice. If nothing more, I hope I helped to educate ya on the term. It’s BAD POLICY to refer to others as “you people”!

There’s also a racial component that can be construed the wrong way. I don’t believe you’re racist, but you should know that as well.

Am sure can be offensive in some ways, but that does not mean all ways. Ryan Seaguest says “You people are this year’s American Idol finalists.” Do you have a huge problem with it? How about “You people will have to wait for the next shuttle bus”?

Shouldn’t ‘folks’ be the appropriate term instead of “you people”?

Look, I think ya know that I despise PC culture as much as anyone on Earth! Even so, I must be careful of what I say in public.

I didn’t make these draconian rules, but I must follow these draconian rules. I’m certainly not trying to mock ya, rather teach ya. 🙂

Sure folks could be used instead, but you are basically suggesting never say you people. Been using it all of my life, and never in a spiteful way. Will continue doing so. And hear it all the time.

Very s-l-o-w football news today. Almost like the calm before a storm…

Stranger are you a rabid anti-dentite?

Dramamama is at it again I see.

Aren’t you glad you were “taught” something today Stanger?

I did learn something. And have a new favorite song.
      ——————-
      Hey, all you people
      Hey, all you people
      Hey, all you people, won’t you listen to me?
      I just had a sandwich, no ordinary sandwich
      A sandwich filled with jellyfish jelly
      Hey, man, you got to try this sandwich
      It’s no ordinary sandwich, it’s the tastiest sandwich in the sea
      Yeah!
      — SpongeBob SquarePants

October 21, 2021 at 4:57 pm
    ————–
    It’s not ME suggesting, it’s the PC that’s been unleashed on all of US.

It’s funny. I WARNED about this PC culture years ago, and leftists pushed back on me in numbers and in strength, telling me to not resist, that it’s all good.

Today? Now that the PC culture has essentially become the law, the same leftists are pushing back on me in numbers and in strength, telling me that it’s alright to resist PC, that it’s all good. LOL, RIGHT!

There is a problem here, and it’s called a lack of CONSISTENCY… or should it be called, a bait and switch against political adversaries?

Good luck with ever being taken seriously again, and you know who you are (*cough Rockphin cough*).

“Dramamama is at it again”… LMFAO, says it who wants to blow the entire Miami Dolphins franchise apart once again after a bad start this year.

Yes, YOU are the one who holds the title of “Dramamama”, and you’re undisputed, undefeated.

And kindly butt out of my convo with Mr. Stanger. He and I can handle this like gentlemen, as we always do. I’ve got a very high level of respect for Stanger, if you didn’t realize.

All right everyone

Let’s get past it and focus on the Dolphins

…so we can all have a good cry together
    😭

146. Krishna says:

My B-I-L was able to secure an Orange parking pass for $50! Woo, hoo! Guess there’ll be a few talegaters this time….love it!

You can ride with us Orob!

147. Krishna says:

Finishing laundry and getting ready for a “sabbatical” of sorts for the next 4 weeks. After the last 7 years, I need one.

Starting with you people! I’m fucked! Lol!

So any new Watson news? Sigh….

the reason that watson is not on the exempt list i believe is a wink wink with the NFL and Houston, if you don’t play him we won’t exempt him, keeping him eligible to play increases his value.
    if we were to trade for him and try to start him i think the NFL would step in and exempt him.

the real problem is the criminal investigation, if he’s indicted it may take a year to go to trial, he definitely couldn’t play under indictment.
    after that he may incur a 6 month suspension, realistically we may not see him take the field till 2023 mid season. the civil suits are the least of his problems, it’s the criminal investigation that is the problem.
    that along with all the fallout from protestors

with all this, no way i’m giving up three 1st rnd picks, not even sure why that is being considered unless they know something we dont

“The FBI confirmed Thursday that it had found the remains of Brian Laundrie, the 23-year-old fiancé of Gabby Petito and the only person of interest in her death.”

And he was found in the park his parent’s said he went too. No word on cause of death, but have to guess it was suicide.

Lot of money sitting on the bench.

“Nineteen percent of the Dolphin’s salary cap is tied up in wide receivers, the fattest mark in the league. “

Panthers up 2-1 in 2nd over aves

154. Jarvis Landry looking good, so is the Browns OL< wow they can block

they are making it look easy so far

155. Denver needs a QB that doesnt throw into double coverage, lol

bad decision by bridgewater

The game tonight is even more boring than watching one of our games

KEN; IN THAT CASE, switch over to the CBS Sportschannel (#221 on DIRECTV) and watch the FAU at Charlotte game. The Owls just took a 14-9 lead early in the 3rd quarter. BOTH of these schools were named today as new members of the AAC conference, along with 4 other universities.

THE STORY about scientists temporarily attaching a pig’s kidney to a human body was really something. Maybe, some day, pigs may play an even bigger role in curing another major disorder, such as senile dementia. I can almost see it now!!!
    ———————————————————————
    Today a group of south Florida dementia researchers was contacted by representatives of a Mr. Steve Ross, owner of the Miami Dolphins. Ross’s people were worried that his team was now the laughing stock of the NFL, due to his hiring of yet another awful head coach and another horrendous GM. “The value of the franchise is dropping, even as we talk,” said Ross’s top advisor.
    He then said “Isn’t there SOMETHING you researchers can do??”

The scientists temporarily attached a pig’s brain to the brain of a sleeping Steve Ross. Scientists were amazed to see Ross’s moribund brain waves jump to life almost immediately!! A few moments later, Ross sat up and screamed out “Of course, of course! Pigs are SMART! I need to hire a PIG, preferably from the New York area, as my GM AND COACH!! And I’m gonna call him
    “LITTLE DON SHULA!!”

Way to go, Case Keenum!!!

It seems like Brian Laundrie couldn’t live with the guilt and prison life.

ON A HAPPIER NOTE, FAU turned a 9-7 halftime deficit into a 38-9 lead late in the 4th quarter.
    Can’t remember the last time the Dolphins did that.

The OLD DOLFAN IS OUT!

i’m thinking if we trade for watson and are trading Tua in the process, then that trade will happen prior to sundays game, if you are hell bent on doing that deal you don’t risk tua to injury. he would have played his last game in mia against jax.
    if tua starts sunday that should be a good indicator all this is bs.

162. Ross is retarded, the coaches and GM have ruined this team, and he can only think about getting a POS like Watson in here

Tua was the highest rated player last week, but takes the heat for brain dead coaching

Flores should be fired, trading Tua doesnt fix the problem

163. im thinking Ross only wants Watson , because he heard about the sex charges.

this is the kind of guy Ross likes, someone who abuses women, and assaults and or rapes them,

this would explain why he held a fund raiser for Jeffrey Epsteins dear friend

There’s nothing or hear about the lawsuits on watson that makes him a safe option at this point

It doesn’t matter how rich Ross is. You can pay to have insight into something the parties involved don’t even have insight about. That situation is very fluid and every around it knows it

If anyone is confident of a certain result either way or falls – they are morons. It’s on anything can happen territory

Steve if you are on the blog I sent you text messages to 2 different numbers one I got from Mike E and one I got from Piggy. Let me know if you got them or not

You people are schizophrenic. We all thought Flores was a good hire, and up to this season he looked all the world like an up and coming solid NFL coach. Grier made a lot of moves to get us lots of draft capital and it seemed like we all applauded it.

Yes, the team is struggling and that reflects on Flores. Yes some draft picks are struggling and that reflects on both Grier and Flores. I think we need to see how this season finishes up before we decide how bad or good they are.

• sb7mvp says:

Yeah, this year seems like the aberration. For two years they were building the team properly, but this year the offseason moves didn’t work and we’ve had some setbacks. Unfortunately for Tua, he doesn’t have the support he was supposed to have coming into his second year where we were looking to see some improvement from him. It’s tough to judge performances when they’re done in quicksand.
      On another note, “You people are schizophrenic” is funny because the phrase could be said to one person and it’s still correct. That and the context of the conversations over the last 48 hours.

• You people are koolaid drinking fools, this team is the worst team in the league and Ross owns it

Right on SB, good catch!