2022 Miami Dolphins Schedule

So now the mystery is revealed, the 2022 NFL Schedule has finally been released. By the amount of “Prime Time” games the Dolphins have received, 3, it appears the NFL schedulers don’t believe the Dolphins are a top tier team. The Dolphins do get a Thursday Night Football game against the Cincinnati Bengals in Cincy Week 4 (September 29th) for PT game #1. The Pittsburgh Steelers will visit the Dolphins for a Sunday Night matchup Week 7 for PT game #2 (October 23rd). The Dolphins final prime time appearance will be Christmas Day, home against the Packers. There’s another theory floating about that the Dolphins get a bit of a slap in the face, specifically Dolphins owner Steve Ross, for the whole Brian Flores’ lawsuit fiasco, and of course the tanking controversy that comes with it. I’d love to think it it’s the latter rather than the former, but we’ll likely never know.

I’m surprised and disappointed the Dolphins only get 3 prime time games, considering the Chicago Bears also get 3. I was shocked to find out this morning as I listened to WQAM as weekly guest Mike Florio from PFT agreed the Dolphins should have more prime time appearances. If Mike Florio says the Dolphins should get more respect, rest assured we should get more respect!Moving on from prime time games, we face FOUR Prime Time teams in a row. We will host the Patriots Week 1, then travel to Baltimore to face the Ravens. We go back home to face the Bills, who we just have not belonged on the same playing field with. Then we travel to Cincinnati to face the Super Bowl runner up Bengals. That’s a tough stretch right there.

In Week 13, we start our second tough stretch with 3 road games starting with the a West Coast trip to San Francisco to play Darlene’s 49ers. We stay on the West Coast in Cali to play to the Chargers in Los Angeles in Week 14. Then back to the East Coast to face our nemesis and division rival in the cold climes of Upstate NY to face the Bills. Then we face the Green Bay Packers for a toasty warm Christmas Day matchup. Then up north again to meet up with the Patriots in Foxboro on New Year’s Day. The season finale will be at home against the New York Jets.

I think those two tough stretches will define this team. Will HC Mike McDaniel be able to start strong facing four very formidable opponents right out of the gate? The middle of the season may provide a little relief with the Lions, Bears, Browns and Texans, but we will need to be in good enough shape at that juncture to be a playoff team, we can’t be 1-5 or 2-4, because the schedule gets pretty tough right after that facing the Niners, Bolts, Bills and Packers, and then a tough matchup against the new and improved Jets for the finale.

Let the Fest deliberations begin!

#Stangerstrong

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Note: The Fest Poll is on the right of the screen – Please vote if you wish to attend a particular date. Thanks

1,394 Responses to 2022 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Signing Ingram and drafting Tindall are both moves to beat Allen

How did Flo think he was going to contain him?

Future highlight reel of Tindall on Josh Allen

It gives us the contract amount, which was a good number for us, after seeing what KC offered, but a little rough around the edges, X error…

The Chiefs had gone 4-4 to start the season and were ranked 29th in the NFL in total defense before acquiring Ingram, partially due to multiple injuries on the defensive front.

So the Chiefs had injuries on the D front, Ingram surely was much better than who he replaced, but when did the injured guys come back?

Was the improvement due to anything special that he did or was he just filling a huge hole?

Seems like he was the missing link, but not sure, and maybe with the injured guys back this year he was expendable

So not really a pass rush specialist, because he’s very good against the run too

Do everything DE/LB type and mentor

Yeah he’s a good overall Edge guy. Good fit in our rotation and adds another veteran presence.

When we get into games against good running teams Imgram may see more action

Think AVGs PT may suffer, but not a bad thing, as he was quite productive when we had KVN in a similar role

LOL that is funny Hal!

• Capt. Stubbs says:

Do it!!! It worked great for us last year, I mean we had multiple oc’s and still couldn’t get a game plan for the Titans

We signed OL Cole Banwart to replace Ty Clary who failed his physical. Banwart played at Iowa, we need Randy’s insight on him.

6. Capt. Stubbs says:

Cole Banwart was signed by the Titans as a UDFA last year, was released at the start of the season. He was then signed to the Giants PS for a few weeks then was released and spent time on the Vikings PS. He’s a long shot but sometimes undrafted OL develop in time.

The Grant drill, even if it’s a little high for him

Someone may have mentioned it already but the Vikings game on 10/16 is the official fan club game this year and we are essentially a fan club here so…

My vote on UK’s poll:

M- Y* P-Y B-Y

Long live Howie 💪

All of these new young guys are impressive, Holland’s pal McKinley sure is.
    I try to remind myself that this past draft wasn’t supposed to be strong but when you look at just character and athleticism alone we added a lot of quality players, who seem very eager, to our roster. The battles will tough and we’ll be letting some good players walk but our roster will be the most solid we’ve seen in a very long time.

Thanks for clarifying that Mayor Pete. Did you guys know the Federal Government doesn’t make baby formula? Well if you didn’t now you know thanks Capt Obvious Bullshit.

14. Wyoming85 says:

15. Krishna says:

Hmmmmm……don’t all babies have the best source of antibodies, hormones, nutrition, basically, the best necessary ingredients to develop fully and healthfully, and immunologically, than any formula out there? Just saying….natural is best, and not sure why some consider this a crisis….lol

I’ve heard some stuff about this baby formula thing but I haven’t really followed it. What is it all about if you don’t mind me asking to explain. 😉

Not all women can either produce or properly lactate, a large number really. But especially nowadays if you can then whip out the tittie and none of you Karen’s better start bitch in’ about it.

• Krishna says:

Apparently, a shortage, sitting at the border.

It’s a natural process. Lots of reasons why women choose not to. Don’t recall formula 100 years ago and somehow we made it without it for thousands of years….lmao

The border of where?

• Krishna says:

Lol…idk, but it’s become a political issue for some dumb ass reason. FOX put it out…lol

• Krishna says:

I just couldn’t believe another stupid thing needed to be politicized….it’s fucking endless…lol

It’s not a fantasyland, go to your local grocery store right now and try to buy baby formula. Good luck.

Oh and plus your baby is lactose intolerant, just to make it fun

• Krishna says:

Then, all those that can you offer up their breasts instead of buying formula, so those that “absolutely cannot/life-death situation” can. Ration it……geez, loueez.

It’s a basic human function. Let’s be real.

Krish, this isn’t about ability it’s about feeding babies and young parents are having a very hard time finding formula. Today and for the last several days they can’t find it. In February the Federal Government shut down one of the largest producers of baby formula in the country whether warranted or not no contingency plan was made before they said the Federal Government doesn’t produce Baby Formula.

• Krishna says:

Not trying to be insensitive son, but I’ve already offered a solution. You’re not going to persuade me this is a crisis when formula hasn’t existed since the dawn of the human species….sorry.

16. uwantwat says:

Give the mums a pill to lactate or hire a wet nurse.

“In college, Tua was the best deep ball thrower in the NCAA when he was there,” Riddick said. “People are saying he can’t throw the ball down the field. Pull out his Alabama tape. He threw the ball just fine there.”
    – ESPN’s Louis Riddick

My son in law just yesterday finally admitted the Dolphins will be good but he goes “after this year when you get a real quarterback” , Bucs fan. It’s a pervasive agenda and to me it’s way off. I’ll say this, if you play the Dolphins this year then Good Luck it’ll get ugly – fast.

Love your positivity. I don’t think teams will look past the Dolphins this year if they’re on their schedule. It would be stupid to do so. They’re on their way to becoming a complete team. The talent is there.

18. Krishna says:

Typically, one is not born lactose intolerant….unless it’s to cow or goat or some other source than human…I’m pretty sure that’s a fact.

19. Krishna says:

TK, I would love to have your optimism, but I want to see results this year…..no more talk.

It seems right, but ……

That’s all I can go by. The roster looks strong to me. I think the vet presence we added will be huge. We have a nice blend of youth and vets and a lot of of our young players are entering that stage where they make a big jump and I count Tua in that.

20. Krishna says:

Everything the Dolphins have done this year seems spot on…I’d love to look back at end of this season and it see that it was all confirmed.

May 16, 2022 at 6:50 pm
    Thanks Wyo. So there was a contamination.

***

Tim it was kind of well settled that there was contamination and 2 infant deaths

As far as I know neither people on the right not the left we’re questioning that

I think the questions a lot of people had were:
    – Did you have to shut down knowing it was one of the few plants?
    – why was this languishing and not resolved for so long?

Yes your Pigness

So it was kind of a fuck up. It’s not like people don’t fuck up. Why would this be political?

Ask FOX….

Generally I’m the first one to agree with you about not politicizing everything

But this is legit here

The fda is headed by a presidential appointee, so at least some accountability of any agency’s decision can usually be traced back to the sitting President

So if the fda screwed up by not seeing the possibility of a shortage (which I think is valid) then I think it’s valid to blame Biden as well

I don’t agree though that the existence of the fda is over regulatory though which I’ve heard conservatives say but I get blaming the fda for lack of foresight

I don’t think that should be viewed in a vacuum though, the USMCA deal from the prior administration imposed tariffs on the Canadian dairy industry to help our own dairy industry, so that also caused a problem importing it

I also think as I I mentioned the other day, the fact that closing one plant can have this affect is highlighting how damaging monopolies are and how many we have in the US. That company is basically providing 40% of baby formula is the US. When they screw up and have a contamination it has a huge impact bc they control such a huge chunk of the market

Oy

People need to stop watching news networks that make everything political. It’s not good for the soul. It’s easy to see the agenda. Not everything in life needs to have a political divide. It’s gotten to the point where it’s beyond absurd. The talking heads that are on these news networks live politics, it’s all they think about. Then citizens get too caught up in it. Daily life does not resemble the polarization of news networks. They create the divide more than citizens do.

My Oy was to Krishna btw

Krishna says:
    May 16, 2022 at 7:06 pm

Antibiotics did exist either, should we just let Cholera kill millions again now too?
    It’s not a real problem, just ration your babies food that’s all If it goes hungry so what? Geez

23. Krishna says:

Lol….apples to oranges dude.

Penicillin fights disease.

Momma’s milk is a normal human biological function to endow offspring with the greatest ingredients the human body needs to develop to its full potential…lol…oh and much better than Penicillin.

Piggs, remember the time you told me I had to use 🐧 in excited posts? That was great advice. So here’s some for you never plural tit in public it becomes vulgar. Just saying.

I heard the Dolphins have a pretty damn good roster heading into 2022. Can anyone confirm?

26. Krishna says:

Speaking of penicillin, about 7-10 years ago I was in the ER (for doesn’t matter) and told them I was allergic to it. Known since a child reaction to it.

Docs said, oh no worries, today’s formulations, is so different and you’ll be fine. Started breaking out in hives within an hour…..lmao.

Penicillin can kill me….lol.

I’m allergic to it too, they tried that shit with me once and before Skippy got knocked out he started thinking clearly, lol

• Krishna says:

Modern medicine! It’s brilliant when it works, but it will never be better than the human body’s intelligence or wisdom…just saying.

If babies are going to starve because we don’t have formula, we are on the brink….lmao

Of extinction…lmao

Krishna I really don’t get what’s so funny about babies going hungry. Apparently you’re an expert on breastfeeding. All I can say is Ive had two children, breastfed both. It was great for one, not so much the other. One baby thrived, the other didn’t so I switched to formula after 6 weeks that time and felt horrible I’d been literally starving my baby. Glad there was formula available. Can’t imagine how it would feel to know you needed it, your baby needed it and none to be found. But what do I know?

Alright guys we can’t let Stanger get all stressed we need a game by Tomorrow so he can get in the lottery on Wednesday.

All for Vikings on 10/16 say I

Krishna, I’d have no living children were it not for formula. Wonder how long that situation played out across the existence of humanity.

Both my kids were on formula too, couldn’t breastfeed. I tried but it didn’t work

I’m going to laugh at this tentatively because it’s funny and there are landmines everywhere…LOL

Pregnancies were probably closer to 50/50 or less many years ago. We fell under the same laws of nature as other species. But as we evolved we improved that number with medical advancements.

30. Krishna says:

I would just request 3 definite tickets (possibly 4) for whatever game. Sister and brother-in-law had a great time last year.

Herd, you’re telling me as a human species we need formula and babies are now starving and dying? Hmmmm…

WTF? I just said from personal experience that one of my children needed it. But I suppose I should have continued with breastfeeding when my child wasn’t gaining weight but instead was losing. Yeah, I’m sure it would have been fine. I mean he only weighed 7 lbs to start. How much could be really lose? 😤🙄

• Krishna says:

Hmmm….I said, as a species, not a personal experience….I also implied one-offs happen and formula should be reserved for tose via raioning…that means sometimes a personal (one-off) is not the norm or rule.

Please reread. I’m pretty clear on the difference between one-offs and those that need help v the masses. Natural immunity is typically best and I’m pretty clear on that too.

Just remember we will work together so that we can work together and by working together we will work
    👀
    Together
    And when we work together we will have worked together

33. Wyoming85 says:

Tim it took me scrolling at least 3 pages to find a story that wasn’t blown up by one side or the other!

As to not watching slanted news? well god luck with that!

• Wyoming85 says:

Freudian slip there with good!

Don’t watch it. I only watch news for current events, not to listen to round tables with talking heads saying the same thing over and over about anything and everything. Bias agendas have a lot of flaws. Just saying.

• Wyoming85 says:

I don’t know where you watch it?
        Every channel I see is slanted one way or another!

I can watch CNN or Fox as an example cover something that is a big deal for society and the world, and tune out the bias commentary. We already know where many of these people stand and how they like to portray everything. I hear the stupid shit from both sides and it just confirms my belief that there is a concerted effort and agenda to divide the nation. It’s working too.

34. Krishna says:

^those via rationing

Your solution is to turn other women into providers of milk? That already happens. It’s not nearly enough. You have no idea. Would you turn yourself into milk source, try to work and take care of your own baby, feed it and then pump out enough for others. Huge time commitment not to mention not sustainable. Rationing? You explain to a crying hungry baby they’ve already had their share. But whatever. You as a man must know best.

And babies did die from failure to thrive back in the day.

36. Wyoming85 says:

Krishna, you might want to put the pipe down and bow out!

37. Krishna says:

So, you’re telling me because I’m a man, I can’t understand human physiology and behavioral practices. Seriously?

I wasn’t breast fed and it had nothing to do with effort….lmao…

A lot of women in this society don’t even try….kudos to you.

son of a son of a shula says:
    May 16, 2022 at 9:02 pm
    👀
    Together
    And when we work together we will have worked together
    ——————–
    LMAO! 😆

Willie Brown’s mistress is quite the wordsmith!

So after doing the math (Spotrac hasn’t updated the Michel and Ingram’s signings), we sitting at roughly $14.2M under the cap. Not too shabby!

Don’t even know how we are 1 million under

Same! We’ve done quite an extraordinary job with the cap vs talent we’ve brought in.

We’re in good shape. I think on paper we really have to give kudos to Chris Grier for how he’s worked this team since we blew it up for the most part in 2019. This is the strongest roster we’ve had on paper in many years.

Indeed!

I’ll say it plain – if we win the Super Bowl or maybe come really close then he’s the Executive of the Year. Simple as that. I hope he is 😁🐧

I wasnt aware that a lot of women share their reasons for not breastfeeding with you. How do you know why they do or not?

I told myself last time not to get drawn into these topics but when it’s more of a female area, I’m going to say something. Sorry, not sorry.

You have every right to express your opinions. I was mostly raised by women and one of my closest friends was too. We talk about that all the time how we cherish the presence of the women in our lives. Most women have a natural instinct on raising their children that men do not. That’s from my own experience. So I do lean towards women on a lot of issues. My mother was the biggest influence in my life growing up and still is. She made sure her cub survived. My biological father did not.

Herd, come to the Fest this year, that’s all I can say lol. It’s time

Krishna – You are way off base on this one. In the 60’s and 70’s formula was the cutting edge medically. Until it wasn’t. Yes human kind managed to survive without formula historically, but at a much higher infant mortality rate. Look no further than Africa’s infant mortality, where the use of formula is rare. What you are suggesting is that “Eh, babies die all the time. Just make more.”

• Krishna says:

Hardly, off base. Pretty knowledgeable on human physiology and the body and it’s intelligence. It’s far superior to “medicine” overall.

• pheloniusphish says:

Physiology is superior to medicine until it isn’t. What you are advocating is we should accept the price of when it isn’t and pay in dead babies.

• Krishna says:

Emotional and not on point….

The point is I don’t see a crisis…babies die all over the world in masses and it has nothing to do with formula….99% of infant mortality has nothing to do with the availability of formula.

Geez, loueez….

44. Krishna says:

Not sure that’s the issue, but you can twist it how you want.

Formula shortage, due to one company supplying the majority of it (monopolistic) is the greater problem, imo.

Then, creating “crisis”, let’s just say promoting fear-based medicine, is the issue for me.

Turning a natural human process/function into a crisis…..just wow. One-offs should be an exception, not the norm.

On a separate issue

Does anyone if you still need a negative covid test within 24 hours when traveling internationally

Thinking of taking a trip for Memorial Day

Krishna, I’m really and honestly not trying to enter this debate, but what if a woman has a life-saving double-vasectomy (cancer), like Kaleigh McEnany, who now has two little ones at home? There is no reason for a shortage like this in the America we both grew up in and love, buddy.

I’m going to go in a different, off topic direction. One of my daughter’s horses came up lame, took it to the horse hospital, he fractured its leg. Not really being a horsy person before she got into it, I had no idea. All I knew was if a horse broke its leg, like at the Derby, they were put down. But not the case. He’s got like a cast like thing on his leg, 2 months stall rest, and hopefully will heal. If not, surgery.

Did they put a rod in or just set it?

• herdfan says:

Just set it. I guess if it doesn’t heal and needs surgery they might have to do that. Sucks for the horse though. He LOVES being turned out, he loves to run all around, an OTTB, and now is stuck inside for 2 months. From what I’ve been told, he is loudly complaining. Lol.

That’s too bad

• Krishna says:

Modern medicine has its place….hope it works out.

Anyway, that $14.2M under the cap savings for our Phins is NICE. Should we need to make an emergency signing due to injury, we’re good.

I see Dolphins Twitter is all too eager to blow the savings by signing JC Tretter. It’s not that he’d be a bad signing, but let us see FIRST if Michael Deiter is ripe for ’22 under this new coaching staff. JMO

Did I ever mention that Dolphins Twitter is horrific? WOW… and many still want to see Tua traded or cut for a better QB. SMH

Deiter will be Williams backup. He’s not one of the five best he’s six or seven maybe 8 if some guys jump off the tape.

You really think Williams will be our starting Center? I know we’re working him out at Center and Guard, but he hasn’t played Center since his college days. If it works out, HEY(!), I’m all with it.

I just feel many feel Deiter is chopped liver… not sure that’s the case. But we shall see!

They said he’s splitting time at both and it must be because he’s going to start somewhere and he’s better than Deiter and Deiter ain’t better than 3-5 other guys. Good backup to have.

Other than knowing Armstead is our starting LT I don’t really care who makes up the other 4 as long as it works. 🙂

Mike McDaniel put together a nice coaching staff that has experience in west coast offense principles. We already know our offense will be totally different in 2022. That had to happen. We had no direction on offense the last… uhm… many years now. The Mike Shanahan run game is a big deal. The entire offense feeds off of that. That’s the staple. We are going to run the football. 🙂

I’m really excited about the coming year, not that it means anything, I always am. It just seems like this might be the right combination of players and coaches.

Go Dolphins!

Krishna,

It’s definitely an issue when one company provides the majority of anything but the response of just make more natural milk is kinda crazy don’t you think? We have to worry about upsetting someone about their made-up pronouns, so why not worry about moms who may not be able to make milk?

Not talking about you in this but we live in a fucked-up society. The value of unborn and young babies is lower than grown children needing safe spaces and PTSD training from microaggressions. We bend the entire country around maybe 1% of the population but can’t get formula for millions of children? WTF?!

We just set up 40 BILLION for Ukrainian interests to eventually siphon money to politicians and their children, but we can’t do some kind of emergency act for kids formula? The US can’t do this? Our priorities are fucked. Instead of defending the defenseless, we defend criminals, deadbeats, corrupt politicians, illegals, and just about anyone but the citizen’s interests. Pathetic honestly.

• Krishna says:

Unfucking believable….another who puts words another’s mouth.

OK….it’s a fucking crisis because we need formula to save our babies….lmao….whatever.

That’s scary shit, imo…

• Krishna says:

I’m going to use Ken’s meme…

I’m a bad man…I hate babies because I think we can take care of them better than drug companies.

I say Armstead, Eichenberg, Williams, Hunt, Jackson

Biggest wild card is Deisch, he might just take a spot 🤷‍♂️

We still have Mt Kindley too, this will either be his best or last season with us.

What if it went
    Armstead, Kindley, Deiter, Williams, Eichenberg wouldn’t that be some shit

See why it can’t though

Hunt and or Jackson will start

Like we’re all saying, just get the best 5 out there, get them their reps, and don’t funk with the rotation after it’s figured out, come week 1 of the regular season. Gel-time in camp and the preseason is very important for us to come out the gates hot on the O-Line.

I’ve got no horses in this race, just make it work.

Amen

I’m interested in how our RB situation plays out. We have 7 tailbacks competing for probably 4 roster spots. I think 2 are already determined.

If we moved on from Gaskin as part of the group do you think he has trade value? I do. It might only be a 6th or 7th round pick, but Gaskin has value to me. He could be a 3rd or 4th back and stick, but Edmonds was signed to take over his role. Mostert is a speed threat and a tougher runner than people give him credit for. Then you have Michel, Ahmed, Doaks and White.

Piggy ; short story no but ya need to download arrive Canada app, and upload vax info ..

Pre-entry tests are not required for fully vaccinated travellers entering Canada by land, air or water. You must still use ArriveCAN within 72 hours before your arrival to Canada.

56. Krishna says:

I apologize to anyone, and especially Herd, if I came across as insensitive or not caring about the well being of children or women. Similar to Tim (but not), I adore women (and many times seek their wisdom) and as an adult I am always watchful of children and their safety.

I let my strong views of the “health care” professional color my intentions. Which was to say, I think we as a united community can do better than rely on the medical and drug professions for the safety and well-being of ourselves. I was trying to say, we can pick ourselves up by our bootstraps and not let this get out of hand or give our power away. I guess it was clumsy.

Finally, I will not go into a dissertation on how and why I think the AMA and big Pharma have failed to educate, protect, and empower us to be healthy and allow our bodies to do the heavy lifting instead of relying on “medicines.” Let’s just say, I’m skeptical when an industry promotes fear over education.

Again, my apologies.

57. Wyoming85 says:

Today we have the press at the OTA’s

Wonder what angle they will be running??????

• Capt. Stubbs says:

Speaking of “running ” I can see it now. Tua came out, walked onto the field and he didn’t even have a football in his hand. Clearly he just came from a golf outing smh!

58. Wyoming85 says:

• naplesfan2010 says:

This is a good thing.
      Let’s keep the opposition in the dark as long as possible.
      We need all the tools we can get to start fast.

Biegel like Parker is hurt far too often, you just have to cut ties with them or they can ruin your depth

Because of Parker’s nagging injuries, the wr corps has been a mess for years, sure he’ll make some great catches, have some great games, but in the end his inability to stay healthy was a big reason we lost more games than we could afford to lose

Biegel didn’t have this same effect, but it’s a similar situation in that you depend on them and they aren’t available

This maroon has Buffalo in the AFC East as the biggest offseason winner, because they signed Von Miller, what a joke, he may have had 9.5 sacks, but he’s on the downside and not exactly what I’d call a marquee signing.

I think Ingram gets less sacks in 2022 than Von, but will have just as much impact and he wasn’t close to costing us 15m per year actual cap money

• naplesfan2010 says:

Are you deliberately misspelling moron? I mean if so, why?
      Isn’t maroon a dark red or one who is ship-wrecked?
      … …
      anyway, your point is well taken,
      plus I think Von Miller is a loose cannon, while Ingram will be a good guy to have in the DE/EDGE room.
      hmmm don’t we have an OLB coach among the assistants? … if so, cool.

61. bailbondmike says:

Powerball sucks! First thing I look at is the PB #, it’s a match then started matching other numbers. My heart starts to race a little. Got 3 out of 5 numbers and the PB #. Congratulations! I win $100. WTF, I probably won’t get that close again for another 3-4 years. $100, really! lol

62. bailbondmike says:

I stayed out of the baby formula convo last night. Mainly because I was pounding beer and grilling.

Only thing I would have brought up is what about the 1000’s of baby given up for adoption who have no mommy.

Or, on a sicker note, what about the trans people like this couple where the momma is actually the daddy and the daddy is actually the momma except with titties removed.

63. naplesfan2010 says:

Pundit I read yesterday somewhere predicted we’d go 8-2 to start,
    only losing to the Hairy Cows and Cincy.
    I’d take that, except I want to beat the cows because that is the home game,
    and if we lose that, it means they probably sweep us again, which I am sick of.

• Capt. Stubbs says:

I’ll take that any day!!! Just don’t see it though. Actually us fin fans have hardly ever seen that

64. Wyoming85 says:

65. Wyoming85 says:

66. Wyoming85 says:

We have the seat draft tmrw. Votes haven’t moved much in a few days so looks like will be reserving Fest seats for the Vikes game.

Yeah — that’s pretty much a speak now or forever hold your peace message. 🙂

Stanger, do you need seat counts tomorrow or do you have an idea and only need to give them a range?

I need a range, but nothing is final till the pay in full amount is due in like early August. I just need to reserve an amount but can cut seats when have to pay.

Just a hunch, don’t think Musk really wants to buy Twitter, it’s been a mess for a long time and not close to being worth what he’s said he’s buying it for

Musk is waiting for details confirming that less than five percent of its users have spam/ fake accounts.

He’s been saying lately that he’s finding it could be as much as 90% are fake accounts, which I’m not buying, but puts in people’s heads, that Twitter is more fake, than real

Think he’s trying to destroy it, by exposing the fake accounts, which would lessen the advertising revenue

I agree with you except the last. Don’t think this is one extensive and convoluted plan to destroy Twitter. He’s putting too much time and money into it to bother with that. Unless he buys it just one more company.

Now I could see that he discovered a lot of the accounts are fake and doesn’t want to buy because of that…. even if will cost him a billion dollars, which is a lot even for him.

70. bailbondmike says:

Capt. Stubbs says:
    May 17, 2022 at 12:28 pm
    I agree, however I’m more intrigued on what you were grilling and your flavor of beer 🍺
    ———————-
    I drink all kinds of beer. Yesterday we were hanging out in our pool, so felt like Corona. Grilled fillet mignon (still get it here for 12.99 a pound). Also made homemade 3 cheese potato au gratin with bacon crumbled on top and fresh spinach sautéed with Roma tomato and red onion.

We’ve got a seat draft tmrw.

Here’s my stab at the preliminary Fest list. Most of it is based on what people have put on the board (and take no offense if you said you are In and I forgot you).

And if you want on just say so. And those who want to bring “plusses” please do but contact them so can set a firmer number.
    —————————-

Steve (+??)
    Jahn
    Damian (+1)

Ken, look away

LOOK AWAY

74. Wyoming85 says:

Some things that jumped out during today’s team period of practice:

Tua hit Preston Williams with a dime for a 68-yard TD – DB had underneath coverage, Tua dropped it right in the bucket over DB’s out-stretched arm; Preston caught it and was gone.
    12:37 PM · May 17, 2022·Twitter Web App
    Retweets
    Quote Tweets
    Likes

Travis Wingfield
    @WingfieldNFL
    4m
    Replying to
    @WingfieldNFL
    Tyreek Hill is as advertised, man. Everything he does is fast. Created a whole bunch of separation and made some big plays in the team period. Then there’s the attention he commands and the opportunities it creates. Space, space, space.
    Travis Wingfield
    @WingfieldNFL
    4m
    Waddle, too. The urgency he and Hill create is noticeable in just one day of practice together. Saw the same thing that made me really fall in love with his game last year, the ability to concentrate in traffic, pluck the ball away from his frame – just a complete WR.
    Travis Wingfield
    @WingfieldNFL
    4m
    Jaelan Phillips shut down a run play then had a would-be sack on back to back plays. The interior front, and really the entire front looks like they haven’t missed a beat – Wilkins, Sieler, Davis just getting after it.
    Travis Wingfield
    @WingfieldNFL
    4m
    ZaQuandre White looked really nice with it finding cut back lanes and quickly getting square to the LOS. The running game as a whole had some explosives. Salvon Ahmed had a run early in practice where he went to the third level untouched.
    Travis Wingfield
    @WingfieldNFL
    4m
    This entire coaching staff is energy on top of energy, but man I love watching Coach Clark (DL) get after it. Intensity breeds hustle, which you see carry over to games.

Sounds like he likes our wideouts…. so Do I.

Come to the Fest Wyoming, could combine with a trip to the Keys.

• Wyoming85 says:

Keys in a month
        Going to Moms for Christmas this year.

It’s tough get 2 fall trips?

So you got the Keys part handled. Still just a long weekend with a Monday off.

76. Wyoming85 says:

78. naplesfan2010 says:

Here’s a great article.
    Not
    :Ranking the top 25 players under 25 entering the 2022 NFL season: Nick Bosa, Justin Herbert, Tristan Wirfs and more”
    none from the Dolphins … Holland honorable mention, Waddle snubbed.

Hard not to be excited about this team

81. Wyoming85 says:

• Capt. Stubbs says:

Man this season can’t get here fast enough. This off-season surely feels different than many of the past!!! I know there’s still a long way to go…..to the Super Bowl. Go PHINS!!

82. bailbondmike says:

Capt. Stubbs says:
    May 17, 2022 at 2:24 pm
    Now that sounds like an amazing Sunday!!!
    ——————-
    I work weekends only (10pm Friday to 10pm Sunday). It was an amazing Monday. lol

Sucky part is I was supposed to go kayak fishing this morning in Pensacola Bay but didn’t make it. I will get out there tomorrow morning. NAS Pensacola shows winds are going to be near nothing, 1 gusting to 2 mph until about 10 then only 5-6 until the afternoon.

Going to fish some grass flats for trout and reds then paddle over to the pass and fish the jetties while watching the Blue Angels practice. The jetties are usually good for some more reds, sheephead and flounder. Maybe some spanish mackerel. I switch up and try for anything that bites.

I would like to paddle over to FT Pickens to fish some pylons in deeper water and catch some red grouper or snapper but would have to paddle across the pass and we have some jackass boaters around here who don’t respect kayakers.

• bailbondmike says:

It’s an incoming tide until 11am so should be perfect.

• Capt. Stubbs says:

Lol Monday…. shit I already lost a day this week. Sounds like you missed a perfect kayaking day. However I think this whole week should be good. I would say get there at the bottom of out going as the tide will bring you to your spot and clean up on the incoming 😉. The weather is looking great over this way . Going to try to go offshore Thursday and Friday, seas 2ft with 8 seconds. Perfect conditions! Hopefully pick up some mahi and some grouper. Catch em all. I hope you make it down this year. Would love to meet ya! Possibly squeeze a fishing trip in as well

• Capt. Stubbs says:

Didn’t see incoming at 11 , quick glance was thinking incoming was at 11. These green vitamins with a hue of purple are working wonderfully

Guys

slow down on your eagerness to get to the football season

It’s not even Memorial Day yet. A couple of weeks ago, it was 40 degrees in nyc.

I want to enjoy the summer

• Capt. Stubbs says:

It’s freaking hot as he’ll already down here…. so forgive me for wanting fall as long as I don’t miss the mini season for lobster. You better remember to flip the pig . Instead of pigs in a blanket it looks like we’ll be having pig in a chair

Oh yeah! I love diamonds!

85. Wyoming85 says:

86. Wyoming85 says:

88. naplesfan2010 says:

“However, this Dolphins team doesn’t move forward unless quarterback Tua Tagovailoa does.”
    “If Tagovailoa can take a step forward in his development, then this Miami squad will surprise people. ”
    The hack who wrote these gratuitous insults stuck them in an article titled “Defense tell Grier they can’t believe the transformation on offense…”
    which makes them almost completely off topic or at least in contrast to what the D was saying.
    … …
    The first is just false. If Tua plays as well as he did last year, the vast improvements made to the rest of the roster and coaches this off-season will result in a better product on the field.
    The second implies that the Dolphins would normally be expected by “people” to be not a good team (I guess.). But that is after 2 winning seasons in a row and sweeping the Patriots. That’s pretty good, not great, but definitely should not invoke a top 10 draft pick type expectation.
    … …
    So the writer takes a “good news” article and inserts unsupported lies and vilifications.
    Why?

Stanger – heard rumors the entire Doggy clan is IN. Can’t verify until tonight

90. naplesfan2010 says:

PFF PRESSCoverage Grade
    PLAYER COVERAGE GRADE COMP% FORCED INC% PASSER RTG YDS/COV SNAP
    Xavien Howard 87.3 39.3% 16.7% 42.2 1.07
    … …
    no use listing others … X was #1 in 2021 AND 2020.

Panthers / Lightning face off game 1 tonight at 7pm.

GO PANTHERS!!

92. naplesfan2010 says:

PLAYER COVERAGE GRADE COMP% FORCED INC% PASSER RTG YDS/COV SNAP
    Xavien Howard 87.3 463 40.7% 17.3% 43.6
    Byron Jones 53.1 447 60.9% 9.4% 107.2
    Maybe Byron Jones is the weak link on defense.

93. naplesfan2010 says:

Also from PFF:
    The “bell cow” running back is on the way out.

In 2021, Najee Harris was the only running back who played on over 70% of his team’s offensive snaps (83%), and just five running backs cleared the 60% threshold. That represents a noticeable shift from 2006 — the first season that PFF began collecting NFL data.
    Season RBs to play at least 70% of offensive snaps RBs to play at least 60% of offensive snaps
    2006 8 18
    2021 1 5

We’ve got a seat draft tmrw. So help me out.

If you want on just say so. Even a confirm that those listed as “IN” are that helps. And those who want to bring “plusses” please do but contact them so can set a firmer number.

Been a few updates since put this out earlier.
    ———————–

Possible/Unsure
    Dog (+2?)
    Jahn
    Damian (+1)

B Jackson on today’s practice:
    ———————–

“▪ The speed we’ve all been hearing about? It’s both real and spectacular.

Tyreek Hill converted three short-to-intermediate throws (one from Tua Tagovailoa, two from Teddy Bridgewater) into substantial gains in 11 on 11 work.

Jaylen Waddle streaked free down the middle of the field for a handful of catches.

And the Dolphins were practicing without two of their speedy new running backs: Chase Edmonds (rest day) and Raheem Mostert (continues working back from his Week 1 knee injury last year).”