Dolphins News July 12, 2016

dolphins_flagAh July….

A time to enjoy everything else but the Dolphins

but there some news out there…

Try this on:

Did you know that Dwayne Wade left Miami…

Okay okay, it’s not exactly Dolphins news

but before he left…

ct-cth-ct-spt-0712-dwayne-wade-shoes-jpg-20160711

Aqua or Orange?  Can I get a whale on it too?

His shoes were made in Dolphins Colors.  There is even a map of Miami on his shoes.

You can read about it here:

Or if you prefer something less painful, trying sticking a porcupine in your ear

What another reason to throw up

Miko Grimes

fl-miko-grimes-arrested-20150927

Crazy cunt tweets racist comments between arrests

Yes, the mere utterance of her name may induce nausea but that is not what I meant.  Miko Grimes has been all over twitter tweeting about the Dolphins in a very negative way.  She called Tannehill a “Bum” and suggested that Mike Tannenbaum was Steven Ross’ “Jew Buddy”  and that is why he was hired.

You can read all about herpes…I mean Miko here

Want  more….

Hank Goldberg says the Dolphins stadium upgrades won’t be ready for preseason

But the Dolphins say it will be ready

503281546.0.jpg

Dolphins fans enjoy watching everything that I not an actual game at the stadium

Read about it here

Don’t worry…the roof will be ready in time for the fest to protect your bacon

tempRenovation--nfl_mezz_1280_1024

How is Philbin gonna pick up all the construction debris left behind after you fired him?

Don’t want to watch a game in the stadium?  Don’t worry now there is youtube.  A place where you can watch re-broadcast of 3 historical games.  Fans voted and received 3 historical games:

1.  The first Super Bowl win
  2. The 85 MNF game vs the Bears
  3. The Fake Spike

Want to forget the past and talk about 2016?  I don’t mean Miko, the Stadium or Wade’s shoes.  I mean what actually goes on in the actual game.

Well at least some one predictions.

Pro Football Focus thinks our running backs suck.  They ranked us 30th in the NFL.

How is that for looking forward to the 2016 season?

Jay Ajayi

Might suck^

So what do you take from this July Dolphins News update?

Get ready to watch a lot of negative runs in an unfinished stadium, in your aqua or orange shoes made by a player who no longer lives in Miami and never played football, while you read angry tweets from a former player’s lunatic wife!

Get your alcohol ready!  The pain is coming!

270 Responses to Dolphins News July 12, 2016

1. Phindog says:

Hope everyone had a Great 4th of July.

I don’t really know why we should expect any respect from the media, when the beat writers have been burned too many times and don’t want to look like Homer’s, and the National clones just get their info from the local guys.

Miko is a tool, but it’s OK, because some think she has mental issues. If she has mental issues she should be committed, if not she needs to be held accountable for her actions. What it tells me is Brent is a whimper, but I guess we already knew that from his ole highlight.

• markeyh says:

Some people take mediations for their mental issues like Bi-Polar disorder and if they run out or stop taking them because they might think they don’t need them, they can get off track.
      Her conduct is beyond normal and have been for year even before coming to the Dolphins. I am truly speculating but it seems the only logical conclusion.

You keep defending her for some reason. The logical reason she does this is, because she has low self esteem, she lives vicariously through her husband.

• markeyh says:

I am not defending her more than trying to give a plausible reason why she does what she does because it is not normal how she goes way over the top with her rants. But I have said in my last post that this is pure speculation. What she said was out of line but I do not think she is racist any more than I think the things Donald Trump has said makes me feel he is racist, as I do not.

But the media after Donald has put his foot in his mouth too many times have paint the narrative and for those who hate him it is fuel and for his supporters they can read through the BS.

It’s really hard to accurately call a presidential candidate a racist, because they say things their targeted groups want to hear.

4. markeyh says:

The Dolphins have no reason to expect respect after the past 3-4 years of the media giving them more credit than they earned. As a Fan I feel Miami’s issues was all about coaching and now that Gase and his staff are here and add to that the low expectations being heaped on Miami that this is the perfect time to finally prove the media wrong.

Hmmm…..I wish I would win the next Powerball jackpot.

For the record
    I have no problem calling a presidential candidate a racist…lol

I think Miko is a little “off” but not mentally deficient to the point she should be committed

There are a lot of people who have minor mental issues
    She just happens to be in the spotlight based on her marriage and found twitter

I expected not to hear from her after she left Miami
    but it kind of has the feel of her tunring up the volume b/c no one was listening anymore
    So is it crazy that she wants the attention that she used to get from fans?
    I don’t think so
    but her statements are crazy and get crazier and crazier

She wants some attention
    I would not call that full blown cuckoo
    but I think it might be a psychocligcal thing to need that above the preservation of your reputation

just some porky speculation for you

7. Al in MIA says:

I knew this was bound to happen after seeing how much people were just following shit on Pokemon Go. LOL

8. Al in MIA says:

Agree. However, equally lacking in terms of psychological health are those who have a vendetta against her. I had some clown on Twitter tell me to ‘delete my account’ lol after I responded to Florio (PFT writer) story on Miko’s comment with “Looks like tabloid material. Nothing else to write about? SMH”. The response from the random Twitterer was in part because that user wanted the national media to keep writing about her comments as if that is going to do anything to her husband or her. She clearly does not care about her overall perception. She is content appealing to a niche group that will ignore the same accusations.

The only time I see her comments are on the blogs. I have no time for her nonsense. It doesn’t mean anything to me.

9. Al in MIA says:

Herd,
    How about we all play the powerball together 🙂
    I’ll PayPal you the money

10. Al in MIA says:

Markey,
    The GM was kind of an issue too where Ireland had issues getting the OL/DL side of the equation settled in a timely fashion. Hickey has all but 1 guy from his entire class and UDFA pool still on the roster today so he did his job. He had some philosophical issue with the current power structure after Tannenbaum laid it out and they agreed to part ways. Grier seemed to have made some good moves as well but we shall see what transpires over time.
    As for the QB situation, drafting Brandon Doughty in the mid to late rounds is in line with what most competent teams do and that is randomly take a QB late to see if something transpires because of the significance of the position and the difficulty in scouting a successful one.
    The early returns from the mini camps have been positive on Doughty so there is hope for competition there beyond Matt Moore.

• markeyh says:

I am a Jeff Ireland fan as I feel he was undermined by two poor decisions in hiring coaches both of whom he did not make the choice but was thrown under the Bus by the fans and eventually the owner as Jeff drafted well and brought in top FA’s that any competent coaching staff could have done better than Tony Sparano and Joe Philbin.

I know I am in the minority on this issue about Jeff Ireland but I just feel it was poor player development and coaching that this team has suffered with these past two coaching regimes.

• Al in MIA says:

Correction, all but 1 guy from last year’s draft class (Cedric Thompson who’s now with NE). The year prior (2014), Arthur Lynch (currently a free agent) & Jordan Tripp (w/ Jags) didn’t pan out but the others did. Hickey’s successful UDFA players -> Matt Darr, Andrew Franks, Damien Williams, Neville Hewitt, Zach Vigil, Mike Hull, & Chris McCain.

If I won the powerball

I would buy the largest fry pan in the world
    then I would fill it with humans
    and Oink to the humans repeatedly “Now you know bacon pain”

Then I would raise my trotter in the air
    but my trotter would be covered in diamonds

Who makes that guy’s shoes….Freddy Krueger?

• markeyh says:

I am not even wiling to concede that the 2013 draft was a bad draft because I feel the coaching staff was I’ll prepared to develop players. Even Dion Jordan under a better coaching staff might have avoided the issues he has been dealing with. The young CB ‘s drafted should have been better than they turned out to be but keep in mind that they are all still in the NFL.

Dion Jordan (Miami) Trying to get reinstated
      Jamar Taylor (Cleveland) Looking for second chance
      Dallas Thomas (Miami) Battling for starting Guard spot
      Will Davis (Baltimore Ravens) Injured but was playing well before his injury…
      “He played well in limited snaps for the Ravens before going down, and he will likely be in their plans going forward.”
      Jelani Jenkins (Miami Dolphins) solid player who also had injury issues but is expected to be in the rotation
      Dion Sims (Miami Dolphins) Best blocking TE who also had injury setbacks and a few drops that hurt. But is our #2 TE
      Mike Gillislee (Buffalo Bills) had two long TD runs for them last year but is facing stiff competition.
      Caleb Sturgis (Philadelphia) Fighting to keep the staring Job…
      “Parkey enjoyed a strong rookie year in 2014 but a groin injury limited him to just three games last season. Sturgis converted 18-of-22 field goals in his absence and it appears he’ll open camp as the favorite for the starting job. “That’s a great battle going on right there,” said head coach Doug Pederson. “Not making any decisions today on that spot, but I like what I’ve seen out of both of them.”
      Don Jones (Cleveland) Competing for playing time.

12. Al in MIA says:

Markey,
    Ireland did draft some nice guys but wiffing on OL in the 2nd-4th RD is what killed him.
    Can’t win without winning at the line.
    For all the good someone like Scott Pioli did in KC, not addressing QB position with something other than Matt Cassell put the team in a bad situation to compete in the W-L column.

that 2013 draft is pretty bad all over
      maybe the worst Ireland draft (in some bad ones) during his time here

markeyh says:
    July 12, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Agreed 100%. They need to earn respect.

herdfan says:
    July 12, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Hmmm…..I wish I would win the next Powerball jackpot.
    I was thinking about this the other day. I think I would treat everyone on the board to a kick ass fest next year after I got my finances in order. Rent us one of those suites.

• herdfan says:

Now you’re talking!!!

And if no one caught it, the reason for my powerball wishes was I wished for a new blog post on the last blog and ….voila’…..a new blog post! Hopefully that wasn’t my last good wish! 😉

As fo Miko, I don’t think she’s mentally ill, I just think she’s an asshole.

16. markeyh says:

Bipolar disorder

Mania symptoms include periods of elevated mood or irritability. When experiencing a manic episode, a patient often has high energy levels with reduced need for sleep. Less often, people may experience psychosis. Depression symptoms include feeling sad, low energy, low motivation, or loss of interest in previously enjoyable activities.

People may experience:

Mood: mood swings, sadness, elevated mood, anger, anxiety, apathy, apprehension, euphoria, general discontent, guilt, hopelessness, inability to feel pleasure, or loss of interest

Behavioral: irritability, risky behavior, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, crying, excess desire for sex, hyperactivity, impulsivity, or self-harm

Cognitive: unwanted thoughts, delusion, lack of concentration, racing thoughts, slowness in activity, or false belief of superiority

Psychological: depression, manic episode, agitated depression, or paranoia

Sleep: difficulty falling asleep or excess sleepiness

Whole body: fatigue or restlessness

Weight: weight gain or weight loss

Also common: rapid and frenzied speaking

Jimi Hendrix was bipolar

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6s7 seconds ago
    Federal appeal court rejected Tom Brady’s appeal; Brady’s four-game suspension stands.

This ruling means nothing, he’ll just find another place to appeal it.

Only one more place!
      And they better be to busy to fuck with an NFL problem right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve I’ve been reading all of that!
    Just don’t have the time to get into that deep of a discussion on the old “interweb”

The article starts by saying this is one of the best by an athlete, but it’s just really the same ole, except one thing, the rest of the world is laughing at us. In England blacks and whites get along, but they didn’t have slavery.

The FN Cheats just don’t quit, they redid cry brady’s contract for this season reducing his salary from $9M to 1M, saving him about $2M in fines for being suspended games 1-4.

25. Al in MIA says:

Fins have no excuses vs NE.
    If they don’t win that game with 100% of the starters healthy, it will be a big disappointment.

You’re forgetting the cheat factor, they’ll surely be up to something, like the opener vs Pitt last year, but I agree.

The athletes that are coming out and talking about the police shooting black men are going about it the wrong way. In addition to trying to get the police to change their ways, they also need to send a strong message out to black people on how to deal with the police. Especially when guns are drawn. This is a two sided issue, and many of these unnecessary killings happen for reasons other that racial issues.

If I’ve got a gun drawn on me, I’m not making any sudden movements and I’m surely not putting my hands in my pockets.

Brady’s appeal denied by Federal Court. It brings me joy

Team Brady knew there was no chance on the rehearing appeal. Just used it to add more time to the clock.

Next line of articles coming up — Brady going to the Supreme Court.

29. Al in MIA says:

steveccnv says:
    July 13, 2016 at 10:25 am

———-
    I lived in England 10 years ago, in London of all places, and I heard more open racist comments during the 5+ months I was there about blacks from non-blacks (mostly from non natives -> Eastern Euros, Middle Easterners, Indians). To expand, when i mean more open racism, i mean the way certain people just blatantly used the N word openly not giving an F what anyone thought about them in public for using it.
    Moreover, the police in London do not carry firearms (only batons).
    I saw them diffusing a few fights on the streets while walking around in the middle of the night and the method I saw them use often (in other non fight situations) is a van (with no windows) showing up out of no where to the scene and having a bunch of cops (10) jump out and surround individuals with batons like gang busters.

30. Al in MIA says:

Ken says:
    July 13, 2016 at 11:33 am

The Supremes won’t take that up. I might as well just issue the denial of cert right now.
    —-
    lol.
    I’m not sure what to think of Tom Brady hiring Ted Olson.
    There might be a pony show after all 😦

31. markeyh says:

Trying to fill 4 spots in our FFL it’s thru NFL.com if any would be interested here is the link http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/980041 Come join the fan live draft Sept 2 at 8pm est.

Man, piggy, you must have really channeled Son in this article. Maybe not the viewpoints, but the aura of the article had a very Son feel lol. I read it before looking at who posted it, and was shocked to see it as you, im more use to yours taking some alien decoder ring to figure out lol.

SB7 it’s not about who is right, it’s about protecting yourself. Obviously the cop was wrong, but the guy is dead. The point is don’t give them a reason to shoot you. Not in the Minn. Case, but in general, you play with fire you’re going to get burned.

• sb7mvp says:

They didn’t give the cops a reason. Your argument is a fail.

Ouch!

He had a gun, and stuck his hand in his pocket, the cop thought he was going to pull out the gun, that was the reason the cop said he shot the Minn man. It’s lame, but it happened.

Speaking of lame, doh…

• Al in MIA says:

Anyway, 16 days away from the start of training camp.

Barry Jackson wrote this yesterday in his Fins nuggets:

• Despite the fear that Ndamukong Suh’s contract (which was restructured) would be an albatross on Miami’s cap, the Dolphins will be in pretty good shape next offseason.

If the cap rises from $155 million to $160 million, the Dolphins would have $16 million in space, plus a large chunk of 2016 carryover space ($17 million, according to the players’ union) and the ability to clear out a lot more by cutting or restructuring Branden Albert ($10.6 million cap hit in 2017), Mario Williams ($10.5 million), Byron Maxwell ($8.5 million), Earl Mitchell ($4.5 million) and Isa Abdul-Quddus ($5 million), among others. They also could restructure Mike Pouncey ($8.9 million).

Steve,
    I came back on to let you know I’m not trying to be combative. My responses were short because I was typing on my phone and you keep presenting arguments that I see all over and I kind of assigned you my disdain for it. Cops are there to serve and protect, not serve as juries or executioners. Traffic stops shouldn’t result in a man being shot, especially one that didn’t pose a threat. The other deaths we’ve seen in the recent news didn’t pose threats to the lives of the cops either. One human took the life of the other for no reason. You can’t say, well if this person or these people would act a certain way then murder wouldn’t have happened. Taking a life should be rare and a last resort. Every time you say that black men should learn to act a certain way it takes the onus off of the killer and puts it on the victim. That’s not right.

I’m not debating any of that, I’ve said over and over the cops were wrong. The point I’m trying to make is you have to respect authority, to protect yourself. Didn’t your dad teach you when you were a kid to do what the cop tells you? It’s common sense that most of these people don’t follow. I watch the TV show cops, and lots of people run and do weird shit. I knew a guy that had just done a drug dealer in Mexico, when the federalies came on the scene he ran and was shot.

• markeyh says:

He don’t understand the idea of victim blaming. He feels Blacks that have been killed somehow through no logical reason did something to deserve it, despite being unarmed, non threatening. Selling CD’s at the local store to find some way to feed their family. Selling cigarettes to earn money, playing with a toy gun in a park as a 12 year old. The list goes on and on.

Not all cops are racist even some of the ones who are involved in some of these shootings. But to somehow blame the victims because they are poor and or black diminishes the sad fact that another live was lost senselessly and for some it will never hit home how truly unjust these things are until they themselves experience some form of injustice.

Rather than bring up the usual BS counterpoint arguments to try and blame the victim open your eyes and imagine one of them being your family member.

I know you did not make your comments for me sb7mvp but it is your mindset that can change the ones who are either ignorant, apathetic or some other far worse state of mind that will never help the cause to try and bring about change.

Again your comprehension level is so poor, maybe you should’ve stayed in school a little longer.

If you have a dog and you know he bites, do you put your hand near its mouth?

35. Al in MIA says:

Oops, posted this above somewhere as a reply by mistake

Anyway, 16 days away from the start of training camp.

Barry Jackson wrote this yesterday in his Fins nuggets:

Anyone who thinks the majority of people shot and killed by police couldn’t havee protected themselves by doing what they were supposed to do is delusional. The man that kept walking, when police, with guns drawn, told him to stop just had to stop, others ran from them and got shot.

• markeyh says:

IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR COPS TO SHOOT SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY MIGHT NOT FOLLOW THEIR DIRECTIONS LIKE STOP WALKING AWAY OR RUNNING FROM THEM!

ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

• markeyh says:

Many of these people who do not follow their instructions are mentally I’ll, paranoid due to maybe being under the influence of drugs and a host of other reasons. That is no reason to lose your life over.

These Cops are trained to fight and shoot ONLY when they are threatened. Not when they are afraid. If these Cops are working out of fear it is time to get them off the streets because they are a danger to themselves and the community.

Ditto

Show me where I said the cops weren’t at fault?

OMG, to take a small percentage that were mentally ill or high, that’s not what I’m talking about at all. You’re not capable of having a conversation with.

• markeyh says:

Correction: ” Shoot only when their lives are threatened”

What ever happened to shooting them in the leg to disable them ??

• Al in MIA says:

Center mass (chest/stomach area)
      It is the most accurate way to put down a person and since discharging a firearm usually means that you need to make the 1st bullet count, then you know what I’m talking about.

• manitobafinfan says:

I get that less chance of missing,,, seemed to happen more in the past, or maybe just the available coverage and reporting has grown and any injuring as opposed to fatality is not interesting enough for the media..

Dirty Harry retired. 🙂

I was wondering, if there was some sort of unwritten rule by cops that, if you shoot someone, you better kill them.

38. markeyh says:

Respect is not a one way street! Cops in the inner cities (BLACK AND WHITE) can be arrogant, disrespectful, feel they are above the law and down right confrontational. Respect needs to be earned…..abuse of authority is the real issue that escalates what should be a normal ticket offense like driving with your tail light out into a shooting and death because things got out of control.

Ken says:
    —————-
    The high nine very well might not want to get involved with the whole mess, Brady still could be lining up against the Phins in Foxboro early next season though.

40. Al in MIA says:

I believe Steve & sb7 are talking about two different things.

Steve is saying that people can significantly reduce the risk of being shot by complying with police orders while sb7 is saying that a person in a law enforcement capacity should not use deadly force unless someone is in the act of applying deadly force to police or others.

Racism isnt an American thing even though our media portrays it as such. Its also not a white thing, even though again, that’s how its portrayed. Racism crosses all races, all countries. Also there is more than racism out there that divides us and possibly even more strongly than race, religious affiliation or lack there of i think inherently is a stronger excuse for perpetuating viloence against others world wide than race ever will. The reason that these are the prevalent themes because it makes the story more interesting, but as i keep saying, if you focus in one place looking for answers, your distracted from taking in the big picture where you actually can find the solution. That is my main gripe in making something about race that isn’t, or even isn’t completely.

I do feel that there is a bias that says black men are more likely to be up to no good, even if they are just minding their own business. I think that’s the racial part of it. However, the over-aggressiveness of the police officers is an issue of hiring practices and under funding to provide capable training to develop good officers with good habits. Are there racist cops? Surely, because there are racist people and cops are people. Are cops more racist as a group than the rest of society, no i don’t think so, i think its on an equal level its just more evident when they racially profile than it is when say a department store owner/manager for example has their theft prevention team follow a black person in a department store.

There are also social issues some of which are there because of maybe nervousness on the victims part, running away when they shouldn’t, or not being compliant with the police officer because they are angry about being improperly detained int he first place. A lot of factors go into those situations going from normal to extreme.

I do know one thing,though, exciting an entire race to take arms against police is not helping, it hurting. What positive can come from it? Do poeple really think that if the cops are killed they will back off? They are sworn to do a job, and if anything its just going to make them more trigger happy, if they think a person of a certain race is more likely to be violent to them. This path being taken, will not end well. There are several other avenues to resolution but i think one of the biggest is for people to stop pushing the race agenda and get down to fixing the issue. More expulsions from the profession if excessive force is used, better focus on how to deescalate situations vs strong arm control them. More emphasis on finding the right candidates vs just taking what you have. Dont be afraid to deny a person a position, despite having used resources to train them in academy. Academy could be used as the last line of refusal if they show characteristics that do not represent the police force well.

There are solutions but as a divided America, we are too busy being pissed at each to find them.

• markeyh says:

Yes there are a host of reasons why we not only as a Nation but worldwide are divided. But we are in America the greatest country in the world to many inside and outside of our country. The issue for Black Americans is that from slavery thru Jim Crow to now systemic racism it all boils down to one thing “Economics” follow the money and you will find where there is no money you have poverty, crime and violence.

Our country continue to use money to discriminate as you don’t have to tell a black person they can’t live where they are not wanted you make sure they cannot afford to live where you do not want them.

For the blacks whose incomes are close to what white people make they move out of the inner cities and live normal lives.

What would it cost to infuse these poor communities with the proper funds to fix the broken systems like the schools that are poorly funded and often have unqualified teachers or teachers who are there only for the money. The plighted neighborhoods where not even some folks would want their dogs to live in.

Here’s my stance, the cops need to do something to figure out these trigger happy/profiling officers fast. The public should do all they can to protect themselves, by respecting authority. Everything I’ve written has been based on this.

• markeyh says:

My point is not everybody will show respect to authority, does that give them a right to shoot to kill in your mind?

Because that is how it is coming off from you.

Some folks when they are drunk or using drugs or have mental issues will not follow instructions. So they should lose their life because of some indiscretion?

Obviously, not everyone is going to show respect, If you don’t show respect you’re taking a chance, it all goes back to control what you can. I’ve never said anything close to the cops should shoot to kill, if someone doesn’t respect them. Those that are mentally impaired may be at a higher risk, but I’m talking about regular, sober, law abiding citizens, you keep talking about

…the small percentages.

manitobafinfan says:
    July 13, 2016 at 1:46 pm

What ever happened to shooting them in the leg to disable them ??
    ———————————–
    Again, its back to training. Center mass grouping, as Al pointed out is the most direct and effective way to put down a combatant and ensure your safety, however, these are groupings that you wouldnt expect when dealing with unarmed combatants. I think they apply this center mass training to all situations instead of the ones that make sense.

Come at them with weapon drawn, i think you should expect them to do what is necessary to protect their own life. However a crazy fucker who from a distance is showing obvious signs of mental illness or drug use, you should be in the disable mindset and your target area should be non-lethal/disable only.

There are other situations where gun use shouldnt even be an option, like the situation with Gil Collar, a white 18 year old student at the University of South Alabama, who was shot and killed by a black police officer, who shot him at a distance, without him aggressively charging the office. A 5’7 130 lbs freshman, against the 200+ lb officer, who had both a baton and pepper spray at his disposal.

Police do often have a chance to evaluate a situation for the level of threat BEFORE things go south. They need to start reacting to situation based on the level of threat instead of a one size fits all approach.

The problem with shooting to disable and they do talk about this in the training is that there is no guaranty that you will disable the target. If the target has a gun or another weapon with deadly force capacity, which is essentially the only time you are to use deadly force then the force must be sufficient to end the threat of deadly force from the target.

Al in MIA says:
    July 13, 2016 at 1:56 pm (Edit)

Center mass (chest/stomach area)
    ____________________________________________
    Center mass is exactly what police officers are taught when discharging their fire arm aim for center mass. I have handled my share of police misconduct/excessive force cases over the years including 3 shooting cases taken to verdict. The police have wide range of deference given to them under the law but they are not to use deadly force in essence unless they believe their next breath is their last but when they use deadly force it’s to aim for center mass. There is no shoot to disable.

I’m not talking about something different as you can’t separate the two. The cops were at fault is the end of the story. There shouldn’t anything else mentioned. If I beat the mess out of my child, should the child protection services tell them that they should have respected daddy or I wouldn’t have acted that way? No. I’m in the wrong. Completely without excuse. I’m the authority figure. I should be in control of the situation, no matter what. Saying that cops are making bad decisions because a group of people (black males) don’t respect cops is taking the blame away from the cop. It’s also stereotyping a group of people unfairly.

You’re talking about who’s at fault, I’m talking about a solution the two sides need to work on to fix the problem, and what the innocent can do to protect themselves, not sure how that lessons the blame on cops. No one on here has said anything, but it’s the cops fault.

47. markeyh says:

Steve says:

“What part of I’v said the cops were wrong do you not understand? Spell the fuck in chocolate.
    If you have a dog and you know he bites, do you put your hand near its mouth?”

Finally EXPOSED!

Game over!

TROLL!

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, your education level is finally exposed, you’re not capable of following along.

I don’t know what you think you exposed. Line 1 I’m agreeing with you, line 2 you aren’t comprehending, line 3 see line 2 response, line 4 don’t take unnecessary risks.

• markeyh says:

I exposed you as a troll who will resort to insults when someone disagrees with you. And as you try and soften your stance by trying to warter down what you have been saying and doing for the last few days I am here to hold you accountable and with my limited comprehension and education call you out! I see you for who you are REPUB!

Let’s not reduce ourselves to insulting one another. I know it’s a heated topic but let’s keep it civil. Take on the argument not the person behind it.

You’re so ignorant that you don’t know when someone is agreeing with.

SB7
    You are telling me that there shouldn’t be a difference in
    “yes Officer”
    and
    “Fuck you you gad damn PIG”
    ???????

• Al in MIA says:

You have to take ‘verbal’ criticism as part of the job.
      People do this every day in corporate customer service capacities every day.
      Risk profile differences of an officer vs a customer service desk job is irrelevant to the process of diffusing a situation where one person is verbally attacking the company in which you work for (and not you personally).

You should take verbal criticism being a cop, but we know they don’t always do it, and if you said that to a cop he’s going to arrest you. Now try to remove yourself from who’s wrong and think about reality and yor well being. Is it in your best interest to act that way? If he shoots and your dead does it make you alive to know he’s wrong? If the answer to either is no, why would you do it? Point is why aren’t we teaching people not to act this way?

I’m sorry I said anything!!!
      Please ignore the above post!

• Al in MIA says:

You remember this video from years ago? lol
      This cop is an exemplary employee

• markeyh says:

Officer Steve would have shot that guy! The funny thing is I was going to post that video myself…good post!

51. Al in MIA says:

wyoming85 says:
    July 13, 2016 at 3:24 pm

I’m sorry I said anything!!!
    Please ignore the above post!

Who the hell do you think you are, Isaiah Crowell? in all in jest bro 🙂

52. markeyh says:

Steve:
    I have no argument when you say that you think the cops are wrong, that is the only thing we agree on. I have not come to that conclusion 100% myself but from all appearances they seem to be wrong. But I will await some final investigative report.
    My problem is when you BLAME THE VICTIM as if they did something wrong that justified being shot by the police when the video does not show the victim did anything that had the officers lives in jeopardy especially when they did not brandish a weapon but only had one on their possession and one even told the officer I have a concealed weapon and I am licensed to carry it, and followed the officer’s instruction to produce a license and registration that the majority of men carry in a wallet that is often in our back pocket.
    The officer should have had done whatever he needed to get possession of the concealed weapon if he had some concern but to ask this guy to produce ID and shoot to kill as he goes towards his back pocket to get his wallet is an unfortunate mistake on the officers part.
    The other guy in Louisiana was tackled and two cops were on top of him and one yells he has a gun and the other pulls out his gun and shoots the suspect point blank and while the guy lay dying on the ground they take the weapon out of the guys’ pocket.
    They did a poor job of deescalating the situation and in fact escalated it, there is a better way to handle this and this happens far to many times in the black communities throughout this great nation.
    If you are talking about some specific case then be specific but to just say they need to follow the instructions of the police and if they do not it justifies DEADLY FORCE? I have a HUGE problem with that thinking and I respectfully request you turn in your GUN & BADGE. And hope that what few officers on the streets with your thinking can be exposed that they do the same!

• manitobafinfan says:

Markeyh: the 2 examples you give are 100% bad handling on the part of the officers involved.. and the shitty part is that a life was lost due to a bad decision.. there is no way in Hell I would ever want to be put into a life and death situation on either side .. I do not know how I would react, and the consequences are too permanent ..

So again why wouldn’t you do everything you could to avoid it?

• manitobafinfan says:

I will admit, i have not seen any of the footage of these situations ..you are already in a bad situation if the officer is directing you .. told the officer I have a concealed weapon and I am licensed to carry it, and followed the officer’s instruction to produce a license and registration , and got shot following directions.. Clearer direction ” Don’t move , where is the weapon I will disarm you” Don’t tell someone to dig around for something then shoot him for doing it.. Sure he may be pulling a weapon, but ya directed him to ,, Don’t direct him to..

and again, I have no clue how I would react, so YES , I never became a Police Officer, I have taken myself out of one side the situation

Why do you think I’ve said if the victim doesn’t do what the cop says it justifies the shooting? I haven’t said anything close to that.

• markeyh says:

That is what you imply every time you say they should follow the cops instructions, the guy was following instructions when he went to produce his license was shot dead!

I don’t imply that, it’s what you read into it with a preconceived notion. I was talking in general, when I said the victims should follow the cops instructions, and I made it perfectly clear. I’m totally baffled by the cops in the Minn shooting, and I’ve said as much. I even posted the video a few days ago and said that.

When growing up in Miami I never got any tickets, even though i got pulled over often, but my friends did every time they got pulled over. Why? Attitude.

• markeyh says:

No it’s because they refused to suck the cops dick like you did!

• markeyh says:

What is it that you are privy to that they did not do to justify the shooting? That is the only point!

You just have to be polite.

There is no justification for these shootings, the cops were 100% wrong in both, and I’ve never said anything to the contrary. Anything I’ve said about the victims was something they could’ve done to get them out of a bad situation, but I’m not blaming them.

YOU ARE CLUELESS!

You said you got a GED, what was the last grade you completed? I don’t know how else to get my point across to you.

I’m not a trusting person, so it’s natural for me not to put my life in a cops hands.

Are you Black?

• markeyh says:

This is a serious question because I want to respond but not sure if it applies.

• markeyh says:

You made a point that would never happen IF you were a black man. Being pulled over and never getting a ticket.

Your reality that exist in the real world does not exist in the Black Communities. After being harassed and targeted some people would probably show some frustration. Much like you did when you insult my intelligence because you think I do not agree with your point as you feel you are agreeing with me.

I don’t know what to say to you, except the only way to respond is by a one sentence answer, any more and it gets lost with you, again not what I said in your last line.

Markey another thing that you have to consider is you have to change the minds of the people in the poorer places.

I have seen it on both sides of the fence, poor white trash who raise children to be yet another generation in the same mess because they encourage them to remain as they are and not strive for better. I have seen it in black communities where two younger women i worked with came from a low income community near Mobile and were chastised for “trying to be white” because they dare take an opportunity to better themselves by getting a college education and working towards a profession.

Some of the communities, you could throw as much money as you can at them and the problem is going to remain the same and i truthfully think in some way throwing money instead of helping them learn to break the mindset that they cant earn it for them selves is modern day slavery, slavery to the government and its assistance programs. There are definitely those in need and a step up needs to be given, but really the biggest thing that needs to happen is an empowerment of the mind that rids them of the feeling they cant do it on their own.

Give a man a fish, and you’ll feed him for a day, teach him to fish…

• markeyh says:

The Black Community have their share of ignorant people just like any other, but unfortunately that brush unfairly paints the community as a whole based off of decades of unfounded fears by many Whites towards blacks, and unfortunately other ethnic groups who look down on the Black community.

True, and yet black parents aren’t doing much to change that.

• markeyh says:

You have stories but no facts to back up the shit you spew. It is boiler plate material. I started off and will conclude with the same thing, NUMBERS DO NOT LIE 13% of any population should never be about 50% of that populations prisoners.

Poverty and unemployment is rampant in the black community and yet it keeps coming back to blaming the black community and putting the responsibility and a host of other negatives that affects the quality of life.

The best analogy I can use with my limited intelligence is you put people in a pit of quicksand and give them a shovel and say good luck…….

Things will not change as long as people like you Steve see black folks as THEM and not who they truly are your brothers and fellow Americans. Who want what you want, good education, good job, good housing and the means to acquire all of that without being prejudiced, discriminated, doors closed, alienated, segregated, ignored, denied, and now even killing off their young black males.

Now I am not absolving the issues the black community face as if they don’t need to do better as they do but without the resources being equally distributed (Never have in the history of the this country) and the government local, state and federal and these hypocritical self righteous fake piety religious zealots who have their heads either up there ass or in the sand and their noses high as the heavens as they look down and compare the advantage they have had well over 400 years over these black folks who they hate and wish they could discard and try through our injustice system there will be no change just future anarchy.

God Help Us All.

• markeyh says:

Name these black parents you know that are not doing it? You talk as if you have first hand knowledge of situations.I doubt that is the case but more of a comment I would expect from someone who I would deem to be racist.

I’m just saying to change you have to start with the children, and if that were happening the problem wouldn’t exist.

First time I went to public school, 4th grade, desegregation, the teacher taught to only the white kids, because the black kids didn’t do their work. Does that sound like parents doing what they can?

It looks like you guys are arguing two separate points which actually intersect in a couple places with both points you both agree on and maybe some underlying beliefs you dont.

Steve seems to be talking in general and actions that can lead to bad results and ones that are more likely not to. I dont think Steve is saying as long as the guy had acted compliant he wouldn’t have gotten shot, because i dont think he is referencing the specific situation.

Markey and SB7 seems to be arguing the specific incident and that it didnt help to be compliant and the cop was 100% in the wrong and not the overall issue that no matter how you act it will come out the same in every incident.

You guys are actually both right, from the vantage point that you guys are looking at things.

That’s what I’ve been saying for days, and today was the first time he’s been close to understanding anything I’ve said.

• markeyh says:

It is not that I do not understand you I did not agree with you and until SB7 checked you and you pivoted more to where I have been trying to open your eyes that we now seem to be on the same page to a point!

Every post is something you write that I didn’t say, that tells me you don’t understand, therefore only short posts from me.

What do you not agree with that I said?

I don’t care whether you agree with me or not, just dont say something I didnt.

Correction, just don’t say I said something I didnt.

Great observations D…

58. markeyh says:

“The point is don’t give them a reason to shoot you”

This is the same thing you have said over and over that is problematic as you come accross as blaming the victim that is why

That is why SB7 said this:

“Every time you say that black men should learn to act a certain way it takes the onus off of the killer and puts it on the victim. That’s not right.”

So it is not only me who takes what you are saying as victim blaming and that is what I have been trying to say to you ever since yesterday that you come across as a victim blamer.

Just because someone, that hasn’t read all the post, agrees with you it doesn’t make you right.

D said what I’ve been saying, so right there proves the someone else on your side doesn’t make anyone right.

I’m not blaming the victim, I’m giving ways for them to avoid these situations.

• markeyh says:

You are missing the point if your argument is about who is right or wrong in this debate. You are blaming the victim when you consider the punishment do not fit the petty laws broken by the Black men being killed.

I give up

Now I see what you were getting at with your exposed comment. It’s from a joke that I’ve said on here a few times, but you of course took it to be racial, because…

• markeyh says:

What joke might that be?

A guy goes into an ice cream parlor and orders a chocolate ice cream cone, the clerk says I’m sorry, but we’re all out of chocolate. Then the guys says, I’ll have a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of vanilla. Again the clerk says I’m sorry sir, but we’re all out of chocolate. Again the guys asks for chocolate, so the clerk says spell the VAN in vanilla, the guy says VAN, spell the STRAW in strawberry, the guys says STRAW, spell the FUCK in chocolate, and the guys says there’s no fuck-in-chocolate. The clerk says that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, there’s no fuckin chocolate.

• markeyh says:

I now understand that part of your post as that one went over my head because I have never heard that joke until now. (Good Joke by the way but I am sure you left out A Black Man walked…..) You see my point?

But that is not what I find offensive you come across as racist when you are talking to a black man and questioning his intelligence. It is your questioning my intelligence, you would find no black man who would not take offence to a white person calling them stupid and questioning their intelligence. (review your comments from that viewpoint)

markeyh says:
    July 13, 2016 at 4:43 pm

—————————————–
    I think a lot of the animosity that blacks feel towards white comes from fear as well, fears that all white want to hold them back all whites want to make sure they cant get up in life, etc etc. There are white out there that would wish this on blacks, but think about this, there had to be more white who didnt, or otherwise nothing would have ever changed. In ever situation where a minority group has risen up, it has taken part of the majority group to stand up for their rights to effect a change. This is not to take away from what was for sure with blood sweat and teas of black leadership, specifically MLK, that change happened, but it also took a lot of whites/white leaders standing beside him too, We are closer than the media or politicians make us out to be, and look what happens when we stand together instead of apart. We are devolving in the matters of race relations, because we are being led that way and IMO its time to break free of that bullshit.

wyoming85 says:
    July 13, 2016 at 3:18 pm (Edit)

SB7
    You are telling me that there shouldn’t be a difference in
    “yes Officer”
    and
    “Fuck you you gad damn PIG”
    ???????
    _____________________________
    Verbal abuse is not a legal justification for the use of deadly force under the law. Only immediate fear for your own life or for the life of a 3rd person in your immediate vicinity is justification for the use of deadly force under the law.

You’re talking about the law, this post deals with reality. You mean to tell me you don’t have a better chance of survival, if you say “yes officer”?

• markeyh says:

“this post deals with reality” contradicts “You mean to tell me you don’t have a better chance of survival, if you say “yes officer”?”

The reality is it will not happen in every case with every race but it is Black Men who are paying an unfair price for being human.

The killing of Philando Castile seemed to even exceed YES SIR by giving that officer FULL DISCLOSURE!

I deal with the consequences of reality

I think what Steve is simply saying is that if you are polite to an officer and comply with standard protocol, then generally things will go as they should. Now, there are always exceptions to the rule, and those are typically the ones that get the publicity, and I understand that many do not as well. From what I’ve read, in no way is he supporting the killing of anyone, innocent or guilty. He’s saying that your chances of this happening are greatly reduced if you are calm and respectful.

It doesn’t matter Markey won’t understand, his mind is so closed he can’t see the forest for the trees.

• markeyh says:

We get that but what I am saying is EVEN if you are not (and in both cases I see no evidence that they were impolite) the use of force and the loss of life has happened far to many times lately to BLACK MEN.

• markeyh says:

And to make a statement that they should have been polite comes off as saying they somehow caused their own demise….and the actions taken by the cops was justified.

Maybe it is I who should write one sentences. To help Steve see you can’t say the one without implying the other.

Well, I tried.

I know what Steve is saying. He’s said it several times. He’s still blaming the victims and promoting sterotypes about black people. His posts about being polite contradicts and undermines the statements he made about the police being wrong. He thinks they don’t but they do. It’s like when Ricky Bobby kept saying with all due respect and then saying whatever mean thing he wanted afterwards like with all due respect gave him a pass to do so. Anyways, I can’t make my point any clearer. The reality is that cops shouldn’t be killing people, especially one color more than another. That trumps any other reality that is presented.

You guys are killin me. Offering a way to lessen the incidents contradicts nothing, and it has nothing to do with race. How am I blaming the victims by offering a way to lessen the incidents? This was a general statement, not related to the recent Minn. and LA.. incidents and I said that. Your Ricky Bobby example is retarded to say the least.

65. markeyh says:

Hopefully I can wrap this up with Steve’s own words “DEAL WITH REALITY” Yes sir is not going to happen when most people are pulled over and why is it that Blacks once again have to be held to some new standard.

Yes politeness can be a way to avoid these issues but who is the trained professional in these cases and why should the untrained civilian be the only one to deescalate a situation. Is that not the first priority of the police?

Do you even read what I write? Obviously the cop should deescalate, but that isn’t the point. We, all civilians (try to remove race from this), have NO CONTROL over what the cops do, therefore all we can do is remove any fear the cops have of us, by any means each individual deems necessary.

66. markeyh says:

I have ALWAYS shown police respect and have not always received the same in response , I have been profiled for DWB and they know that it was a high probability that they will have some reason to justify their illegal stop.

It happened to me MANY times while I lived in Wisconsin. Now here in Miami I have not had the issue even though there is still some racism it is significantly rarer here. It is hard to explain meeting someone for the first time maybe because we are working together and a person looks at you with disdain and let you know they don’t like you all due to being black, I will never understand that and most if not all of you cannot relate.

I consider racism as a form of mental illness that is inflicted on children from birth and once it’s been set in their hearts and minds it will be hard to get rid of. There are racist in every culture there are many “Black Muslims” whom I have had plenty of debates with and will never agree with because two wrongs will never make a right, there are still far to many apathetic people who only care when they are reached like the unfortunately killing of the 5 white police officers.

But that action has sparked conversation throughout this country much like Steve and I these past couple of days and that is the good that can come out of all of this pain and frustration but even that is no longer enough, an eloquent speech from our President is no longer the answer it is not only black people who need to train their kids, white people also have a lot of work to do to train their kids to be inclusive and diverse.

There are plenty of ways to do that in your own communities I am sure there is a poor section of town that have black people or poor white people, help replace inherent racism with empathy, compassion and humanity by volunteering at a shelter, or habitat for humanity our any other community initiative that will expose your young ones to the diversity and help develop some sense of compassion for the less fortunate.

I think a lot of your problem on how you think you get treated when meeting someone for the first time is in your head. I say that, because of how you respond to my posts. You already have your mind made up on things, before the fact and that clouds your judgement. There’s many black people where I work, they don’t come across the way you’re describing it. I have though in the past seen people come across just how you’ve described it, and it seems like a personal problem, like a dog that’s been beaten. If you had an open mind you wouldnt get all defensive, this is just an observation, take it for what it’s worth.

Steve and Markeyh

I really enjoy reading your points of view even when I don’t agree with some of your points
    It’s good to hear diverse points of view

I missed out on the debate last night

Usually I have some string positions in racism/discrimination
    I’m glad you guys are giving me a blog break from pissing others off 😝

Mike/Tim,
    ESPN 30 for 30 “Darryl and Doc” tonight @9.

markeyh says:
    “It happened to me MANY times while I lived in Wisconsin. Now here in Miami I have not had the issue even though there is still some racism it is significantly rarer here.”

Now that is my biggest news of the day. No it ain’t about relative racism in Wisconsin versus Miami……it is that Markeyh lives here now. If that came out on the board before I missed it.

A belated welcome to the Phins Heartland my friend.

71. Al in MIA says:

Living in Miami? nice.
    No more winter for you 🙂

Al — there is a certain advantage to a bikini off-season that is….well…never. When we first moved down here my wife would literally get mad about “all the skinny bitches.” I’m sure it is just a coincidence, but she works out harder and has lost ten pounds since.

72. Al in MIA says:

T minus 15 days til camp opens 🙂

July 14, 2016 at 11:04 am

All I can say is life is good here in Del Boca Vista phase ten.

Stanger,
    I bet there are no units available there either.

To The Brady supporters

steveccnv says:
    “If I had said the cops are at fault, but the victims should… Then your Ricky Bobby comparison would’ve been accurate, but I didn’t say that. So you like Markey would rather see more innocent people killed, because of your stubbornness, instead of doing something that is common sense.”

I would rather cops not kill people at all because of that whole protect and serve thing.

Steve, here are two examples of many of what I’m talking about.

steveccnv says:

“The problem is both the cops and black men. Black men on the average don’t use the #1 rule when dealing with the police, and that is temper. If you’re civil and calm the police won’t do anything, if you resist, give them lip, or are angry they may feel threatened. And then the trouble starts. It’s not just black men with the attitude. But they seem to scare the most.”

“I agree though that it’s not a good way of handling the situation. Instead of these protests they should send a message out to their people and teach them how to act when confronted by the police.”

_______________________

I know you think that what you are saying is a plausible suggestion or even logical, but it is just not. When someone is committing murder and someone is being murdered. The person being murdered isn’t the problem. Common sense is that you don’t murder people. Common sense is that cops especially don’t murder people. They are the law, they are the authority figure. They should be the ones controlling the situations, not the other way around. You keep bringing up common sense, but you’re not willing to exercise it.

What kind of mental block do you have? The cops should and I’ve said that,BUT THEY AREN’T, so knowing they aren’t you have to protect yourself. You don’t protect yourself by putting fear in cops. Common sense says you do what you can to remove the fear.

I think you are generalizing

We give police discretion and ask them not to abuse discretion

There are many many police officers who would not have acted out like these officers did in these instances and there are many who are angry at police officers who act like this. The behavior of these particular officers is neither an representation of all police work or something we all just have to deal with

Its a tough job but you have to trust the police to exercise their discretion in difficult situations and they have to be accountable when they don’t
        Or it doesn’t work at all

I don’t think by holding police accountable for abuse of the discretion they are given – there is some trickle down affect which prevents them from doing their jobs
        I think it asks them to do their job at a higher level

demanding more from some one some times leads them to having a difficult time doing their jobs
        but it sometimes leads to better performance as well

I think we can ask for a higher standard without putting police officers lives in jeopardy

and we should as a society demand that from our public servants
        also doing so does not mean we do not appreciate their service.

Its tough to put anyone or any group of people in a position where we tell them if they are confronted by the police you have to be perfect or you might get shot
        I don’t think police enforcement would work well that way and It probably causes more harm than good if we do that.

Yeah, I think I mentioned I was generalizing.

No one is asking the public to be perfect, just knock off the I dare you attitude and do what you can to protect yourself, especially when guns are drawn. The cops need to change their approach, that’s a given.

“In a goal-line situation, I’m ready to jump into the field. I have some specific plays at hand, but I won’t reveal them,”

That’s Kiko Alonso talking about how he could play TE. And he is six-three..

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 20m20 minutes ago
    No players selected in NFL supplemental draft

It’s the classic blame the whole class for the actions of a few and we can’t seem to get past that. So it blows up into an entire war between different groups when most of them on all sides are not the problem. Just a few.

The bad eggs always ruin it for everyone, just like what happens after a team wins a championship. Some hoods get the drunken crowd to raise hell, so they can lude businesses.

I think its more than that
      I think its a big problem most of us haven’t been exposed to until now
      and the reason we are exposed to it now is bc everyone has cameras on their phone now

I think its insight into a problem that has been long ignored

all of the sudden its not just what some else says occurs
      its what you can see on film
      and that changes the way a lot of us view it

It hasn’t been ignored. It gets prosecuted all the time. More of us know about it now through social media. Not all people knew what was going on only a few years ago. Now the shares make a huge difference in getting intel in front of people through friends, family and beyond, and quickly.

That’s the big change I’ve noticed in a very short time. Now everyone knows what’s going on and they let you know about it.

This is a Mets blog right?

“Asked by Evan Cohen if he had ever had sex at a ballpark, Darryl Strawberry answered, “Between innings. It worked out well just how crazy it was. It kind of worked out that way. You point (a woman) out and tell the kid (to go get her).”

“Kid” would be the clubhouse attendant. Young yes, but the actual batboy had things to do while the Mets were batting……as did apparently Strawberry. And what’s he do…..take the chicks into the locker room?

I was in Nice a couple of years ago, in that same area, beautiful place, except where the train station is.

Tebow to speak at GOP convention. I guess he finally found a job

Two more weeks people – hang in there we can do this.

We can make it to football season
    We can make it to football season
    We can make it to football season
    We can make it to football season…

I think we can get the tannybashers and the Suhaters going back and forth for a few more weeks. Snappin’ and rumblin’. Snappin’ and rumblin’.

84. Al in MIA says:

“Tim Knight says:
    July 14, 2016 at 5:06 pm

It hasn’t been ignored. It gets prosecuted all the time. More of us know about it now through social media. ”
    ———–
    Ah Tim, now you are hitting to where the real prejudice in the system occurs.
    Goal of the prosecutor? Undefeated until employed by a much better paying private law firm.
    How does that happen? Pick the easiest cases and ignore the more complex ones.
    Which are the easiest ones? Two fold) type of crime and evidence present and #2 the financial resources of the person being prosecuted.
    Poor people get the shaft big time.

85. Al in MIA says:

GDP,
    LOL on the alcoholic meme. My recycling bin is loaded with beer bottles often

Under people have by average a 20 point higher IQ than the less intelligent over people, and as an under person I submit the following just to clear things up even though it is absurd (lol)-
    The definitive answer to your TP conundrum:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 28s28 seconds ago
    Tom Brady announced he is no longer proceeding with legal process vs NFL.

88. drg says:

Piggy, Mike, Ken, or any other of you New York guys work near Times Square? I’m in town with my wife and oldest daughter for a weekend. They are taking a nap after a red eye flight and I’m going to grab lunch somewhere. Would be cool to meet up if it was convenient. I’m buying!

• Al in MIA says:

From what I understand, Piggy is the only one who works in the city.
      Mike is an hour away at least i guess in Jersey, Tim even further if he’s down by the shore, and Ken lives in Connecticut.

Let me help:

Happy Birthday to new Dolphin Andre Branch – here’s to a great upcoming season!

Mike is in the Catskills this week

LMAO

“Tom Brady
    I’m very grateful for the overwhelming support I’ve received from Mr. Kraft, the Kraft family, coach Belichick, my coaches and teammates, the NFLPA, my agents, my loving family and most of all, our fans. It has been a challenging 18 months and I have made the difficult decision to no longer proceed with the legal process. I’m going to work hard to be the best player I can be for the New England Patriots and I look forward to having the opportunity to return to the field this fall.”

Would love to know what his legal bills are to date. He even Hired Ted Olson of Bush v. Gore fame.

Less than he saved by restructuring his contract. Those fuckers redid his contract to lower the 2016 salary to $2M, so the lost wages are only $500K.

DRG
    How long Are you in town?
    I’m sick as a dog today
    But I will be around tomorrow

95. Al in MIA says:

son of a son of a shula says:
    July 15, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Mike is in the Catskills this week
    ———
    Say it aint so lol

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m7 minutes ago
    Bills RB Karlos Williams suspended the first four games.

97. Al in MIA says:

Stanger,

The positive for serving the 4 game suspension is less wear and tear on Brady’s body which at his age is a great thing.
    Since Brady is already elite at his craft, he likely will be in good form right out of the gate when his suspension ends.
    To me this news is good of course for Dolphins fans but now there are no excuses.
    Time to bury these assholes when the Fins face Jimmy.

98. Al in MIA says:

Brian,
    I see no references in the link you provided to IQ disparity between over/under TP roll placement LOL. All I can say as an over guy is that I derived at the inventors intended design/method without knowing his design 🙂

Above I posted a response to Stanger’s question regarding Brady’s legal bills. Those cheats don’t miss anything.

500k in lost wages
      but he probably spent 500k in legal fees to his attorneys during this whole process
      I’m sure Kraft paid for everything though

101. drg says:

Pig, no worries. We are in town until Monday night. Not exactly sure how the schedule will work out. I’ll DM you on Twitter if I can break away for a bit or feel free to do the same. Just blew $600 on Broadway tickets while sitting in Starbucks. Good times!

102. Al in MIA says:

—-
    Makes you appreciate the work the Fins front office has done in the last 2 years

Now I have been to a Pat board…..made today a better one.
    ——————–
    f*ck roger that lieing no good piece of chit i sear if he was on fire and i only had pee i would drink it, f*ck ted wells that slimey piece chit and his goons at exponent did a hatchet job that was worth every penny, f*ck the jets, f*ck kensil, f*ck vincent, f*ck the colts especially that slimy f*cker grigson and his coked up boss irsay, f*ck the ravens those whiny no good non rule book reading mfers especiall harbough, f*ck the dolphins because shula is f*cking hypocrite look up the mudbowl, f*ck jerry jones may his teams forever be stuck at 8 and 8, f*ck the broncos because their fans are insufferable idiots and their teams always pay their guys under the table right elway and lastly f*ck the trolls those pieces of shiite are the reason you can’t read an article online about the patriots without it devolving into a flame war, if i missed anyone f*ck them.

F☆ckin hilarious, nice to see them sweat. When the cheats go 1-3 or 0-4 it will be redemption. The 4 games is BS, but the other owners are getting them back indirectly for all the BS they’ve been doing.

Are there really no recent posts?

Soapbox derby winner from CheatsVille Mass. Was disqualified, Florida girl won instead.