The Tua era begins!

Get used to seeing this, this image is the future of our team. I thank Ryan Fitzpatrick for his dedication and his leadership and the inspiration he provided for our team, the Miami Dolphins. His enjoyment and enthusiasm was infectious. I’m not going to disparage Ryan Fitzpatrick in order to make it clear why Tua should be starting. If we can look at things and detach ourselves from Ryan Fitzpatrick the person, you can realize that it’s been the defense and its improvement that has changed the fortune of the team, not the play of the QB. Fitz is pretty up and down and while he’s having a good season, don’t be lulled into thinking it was great. Now the team is finally scoring over 25 PPG but in this NFL, decent teams do that. The main reason we’re now 3-3 is because our defense is allowing only 18.8 PPG, good for 4th in the NFL.

Before the 2020 NFL draft, and before the injury to Tua Tagovailoa, Tua was considered the most pro ready NFL prospect and possibly the most talented. Yes, Joe Burrow had one epic season but Tua had been doing it for longer, getting better each season while starting a high floor to begin with. I think the plan was to use the BYE week to give Tua the maximum amount of time to get reps in practice. Unfortunately due to COVID-19, the NFL was forced to reschedule a few games which led to a change in our BYE week from Week 11 to Week 7. Without any preseason games for Tua to get ready and get some action, this is the next best opportunity and the fact that it presented itself 4 weeks earlier is unfortunate for Ryan Fitzpatrick but hopefully ends up being better for our team.

We got a glimpse this past Sunday of Tua, 2 pass attempts, 2 completions for a total of 9 yards and he converted a 3rd down, the ONLY 3rd down conversion of the day for the Miami Dolphins. We can do better folks, we really can. That’s not a knock on Fitzpatrick but if we can’t convert any 3rd downs against the Jets, how can we do it against better teams? I feel like Mike Gesicki has once again become totally underutilized. He IS that TE we’ve been waiting for, we need to use him. The O-line has been getting the job done, even with the necessitated switch of Jesse Davis to LT and Robert Hunt to RT. I know many are worried now as to whether Hunt can protect Tua’s blind side but the coaches are aware and will work around it. Tua can move and he will get rid of the ball quickly. Myles Gaskin has carried the load and the load continues to progressively increase. This is good. We haven’t had that kind of consistency with a RB since Jay Ajayi was here. Thankfully Adam Gase isn’t here anymore so Gaskin is safe.

Look to the future, both immediate and distant and be happy #1 is now our QB. Be excited! Let yourself feel the energy of having an elite talent at QB. This is what you have waited for so don’t be shy, nervous or otherwise, embrace it! This is a great time for our team, you can see that things are coming together, and we’re in year 1 of the rebuild after the tear down. The defense we were complaining about earlier in the season is playing as well or better than we all hoped they would at this juncture. Be excited! This is what we live for as Dolphins fans so don’t squander it with “What ifs” and “How come now”, just be freaking elated that we’re just a game out from being atop our division and our best football is yet to come! Oh, and be excited that the Bi Week Babe is coming to a blog near you very soon, as early as this weekend!

1,138 Responses to The Tua era begins!

Rocko – There are videos of Joe Biden saying that he doesn’t want black kids bused into his kids schools because it will make them a racial jungle. There’s video of him lying about the school he went to and that he wasn’t in the top 1/3, he was in the bottom 1/3, and calling him out on this was Sam Donaldson and his ABC cohorts. There’s video of him lying about being arrested with Nelson Mandela when he was never actually with Mandela. Does anyone give a fuck? DO YOU??? Of course you don’t so stick your holier than thou shit back in yer ass! Joe is just as much as a lying POS as Trump is and I can admit that Trump lies, but all my Democrat friends think Biden’s clean as whistle. He’s a career politician, which translates into a career liar, he never stops lying. He’s Trump with a slightly better grasp of what he has to do to make his perception better but I think in some ways he’s dumber and doesn’t even realize when he’s not making his perception better.

Page turn! BOOM!!!

October 24, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Rock – I’ve mentioned so many times here that John Kasich was the guy I wanted to win the Republican primary but he didn’t. I would have been more than happy with him as POTUS

Rockphin says:
    October 24, 2020 at 4:00 pm

It is something we agree on. I am just tired of the shame I feel every day because of that buffoon. I am ashamed of him being president.

I was brought up like I would think the majority on here were to try and be a good person.
    Don’t lie. Don’t cheat. Don’t be unfaithful. Do be a bully or abide bullies. Be respectful of others. Be modest. Be polite. Work hard. Be generous. Help the less fortunate. Don’t judge others by their appearance; Don’t be a biggot. Don’t discriminate against others who are different than me.

Everyone one of these beliefs is thrown in the trash daily by the putrid piece of human excrement a certain mislead segment of our population wants to celebrate

It is shameful and I am ashamed of you.

You can save some of your shame when you proudly vote for Biden/Cameltoe. You’ll need it!

I agree with everything you said right up until the line of “I am ashamed of you” because I am not sure who that is in reference to. As I read it it seems to be in reference to Mike E but I don’t think that is what you meant

I read that as ‘in general’, as in speaking to the camera, not directly at Mike. I could be wrong.

Yeah, this was not a personal attach against Mike E. I apologize if it comes across that way. I am ashamed that Trump has been normalized and I DO let it color my opinions of people around me.
        You cannot shovel shit all day and not get shit on you. One shouldn’t be allowed to excuse despicable behavior and pretend it doesn’t say something about oneself. Just my opinion.

I think I mostly read it that way because I also have a tendency to write grandiose at times and often speak to ‘the people’ lol

Just to further clarify I would never find shame on someone who holds a different political belief than me. That is everyone’s right to hold their own political beliefs. I disagree with Mike E about his politics but I respect him immensely as a person.

It’s Pollyanna to think that other countries will follow our lead.

We should continue to work towards clean energy, but not by throwing out what we have before we have a solution.

Phelon, absolutely agree.

Here is the real question for you. Would you rather your tax dollars go to research and develop new technologies and increase the efficiency of existing technologies (our power grid is antiquated, wasteful and vulnerable to attack) or would you rather it go to propping up the profits of the oil companies stock holders? We subsidize one of the most profitable industries in the world as party policy right now and have for decades.

which is better?

We have done it under the guise of national security,but in reality the policy of continued dependence on oil is against our national security. it would be much better for the US if we were energy diversified. We will never be off of oil. As Wyoming pointed out above oil is used in everything and is needed. We just shouldn’t be as energy dependent upon it and other fossil fuels

Easy Rock!
    If you can’t play nice, Don’t get in the sandbox!

You can be ashamed of Mike E all you want!

But you aught to read you own post better!

Holy cow. Ok. Time to watch football! Have a good day, fellas.

Kong – That was something! I’ve been calculating that all morning!

LOL @ Clean as whistle – I cry Russian collusion!

9. Rhino says:

Interesting reads on clean energy.

Historically, our success and rise as the leading economic power in the world has always been attached to the fact that we were always the leader of the primary energy supply.

Prior to steam and the need for a more efficient burn with coal, the primary fuel source was wood.
    We have the largest untapped supply of forests (at that time).

When steam required the burn provided by coal, we also had the leading supply of coal in the world.

Then oil … which we were the leading producer until late 1960’s-early 1970’s. Texas was “Saudi Arabia” lol.

Since the 1970’s, despite increased demand, we have not been the leading producer of the world’s energy supply for the first time.

I’ve always felt that if oil companies used their vast profits to expand INTO the clean energy market, this would probably have happened by now. They could build and own the infrastructure, they already have the brand recognition, and they would solidify themselves in the energy space in a way that they would benefit from a transition to clean energy (at any pace).

Figuring out how to make sure the U.S, is the leader of this energy would be a boon to our economy much as wood, coal, and oil were. The problem is, oil companies chose a defensive position… they chose the strategy of the cigarette companies. It can still be done, but the large oil companies need to willingly get involved, profitably. Otherwise we’ll be arguing about this until the Dolphins need to move to a city with higher ground. lol

What an awesome post. I’m not worried about being the world’s leader in anything energy though….. just taking care of our own needs in a clean way. But guess as we do that we could become the world’s leader in clean energy tech. That wouldn’t be so bad.

I blame Daniel Plainview!

😀

Good post 🦏

Biden calls us “chumps”

Hillary calls us “deplorable”

Obama called us “clingers to our God and our guns”

Rockphin calls us Despicable

Trump calls us “Americans”

Wy

Trump calls you anything he can to get your vote

Piggy calls you “foolish“ for not seeing that

I dont really think Biden has said anything derogatory about trump supporters, most of his insults are directed at Trump

My niece, who lives in Atlanta, was supposed to get married in March

But covid happened and everything was cancelled

She got married anyway in May (eloped in her own words)

But this weekend we are having a reception replacement – basically a dinner and party

It’s a nice town, it’s a little bit marshy and humid for my taste but it’s nice

Here ya go Piggy

LOL at Michael Thomas trade rumors. Pretty much nobody is as dumb as Bill O’Brien, so I’m pretty sure the Saints #1 receiver, and most people’s top receiver in the league, is not going anywhere.

Jack Posobiec has me blocked on twitter btw
    You might say he “lost it”….lol

I don’t know if any of you have ever played red dead redemption 2 but this part of GA reminds me of Lemoyne

Triple lindy…my bad

Ken says:
    October 24, 2020 at 4:15 pm
    Just to further clarify I would never find shame on someone who holds a different political belief than me. __\
    _________________________________________________

hell i’m not ashamed of you even though you haven’t a clue about the qb position

stanger, can we have a trump fest after the election?

My sweet little miniature poodle Shadow (and she does follow me around) got bad news from the vet. Her kidneys are failing. According to him only a matter of time even if she still doesn’t seem that too bad Wish people were more like dogs.

I’ve tried to stay out of this discussion going on but now I’m not. Call it lying, embellishing, stretching the truth. I think they’ve both done it. What has always stuck with me about Biden, he lied about the accident that killed his wife and daughter. He has claimed through the years they were killed by a drunk driver. Definitely gets your sympathy going doesn’t it? But it’s not true, accounts are the driver hadn’t been drinking, wasn’t charged with anything and in fact had tried to stop to avoid hitting them when they pulled into his path. Yet Biden has told this story during campaign events over the years to get votes. Not sure how much lower you can go.

I have no idea who will win this thing, truth is no matter what we are all going to lose. Trump is an asshole, no doubt. But why couldn’t the Democrats come up with anyone better to run against him? Good grief! The bar is pretty low here. Yet here we are, once again trying to decide the lesser of the two evils.

I think the democrats chose biden bc he’s pretty moderate, sometimes I think he’s a republican

And the idea was to flip moderates against republicans who had issues with Trump against trump

Democrats were excited about a lot of other candidates, Biden, no so much

I don’t love him
      But I’ll take him any day of the week over trump

Your last paragraph has been my ongoing refrain since the primaries. We need an actual viable candidate. The dems had 4 f^cking years and this is what they came up with? We need something other than a douche and a turd. South Park has been on this since the late 90’s lol.

• New Age says:

That’s what I always ask Dems. Why did you get the biggest liar out of all of them? A guy known for plagiarizing and who hasn’t accomplished much in a 47 year career? Of course, I told Republicans the same thing with Romney. He traded away Americans jobs faster than Martha Stewart unloads bad stock but he was the answer as President? No thank you.

Piggy,

Which town? My wife loves to visit GA and it’s grown on me but my earliest memories of it were of heat and swamp stench.

wyoming85 says:
    October 24, 2020 at 4:38 pm

So I think he’s very petty!
    But I like his policy!
    Does that still make me despicable?

No, but it does make me sad that we have come to forgiving douchebaggary and allowing it to become the norm for corporate welfare.

Cooperate welfare?
      I’m probably the only “Blu Collar” MF on this blog!
      WTF does Cooperate anything have to do with me?

OK I’m done with this!

i;ll take a douche over a traitor any day!

If I knew Biden was an actual traitor, I’d agree. But the things he did is no different than Trump using hundreds of millions as leverage to gain dirt on his political opponent IMO. They are both garbage.

• ocalarob says:

that is alleged, they never proved Trump did that, there is real proof Biden is selling us out to the chinese, see bobbalinsky and the hunter biden hard drive.

• ocalarob says:

1.5 billion to biden from china

Yes, no smoking gun, just overwhelming amounts of circumstantial evidence. It doesn’t matter, even if there was a smoking gun, there would then be an attempt to justify it somehow. Anyway, not even the point. There is nothing that can come out that will impact the way you feel about Trump, nor mine.

The whole game is diminish what your guy did while ramping up the rhetoric on the opponent. Nothing new here.

And yeah, I believe Biden is in China’s pocket. You don’t have to convince me.

• ocalarob says:

then wouldn’t that define biden as a traitor?

I think on that level, this stuff is happening all the time. I think Trump is in Russia’s pocket, and I think all our high level politicians are leveraged in some way. It’s inevitable. One of the differences between us, is I don’t think Trump is some innocent ‘non-politician’ who is just fighting for what is right. He is a dirty, self-serving guy, just like the others. He just sounds different.

• ocalarob says:

I don’t see that? he doesn’t even get paid to be pres, all these allegations without a shred of proof, give me something on trump that’s tangible, that has to do with running our country, then i would listen.

all i hear is unsubstantiated accusations, can you imagine being on the receiving end of what Trump has went thru the last 4 years?

The reason the hard left is anti trump is his policies hurt their wallet. so they attack him at every turn. they take him out of context,

their agenda is very clear.

lie, cheat and steal, do whatever you have to do to get your way!

An overwhelming of bullshit to be frank

Yes you have made it plane over the years that you celebrate Douchebaggary. We know We know!

• ocalarob says:

why are you always full of disparaging remarks? can you try to rephrase your replies when you disagree so we can have an intelligent conversation?

I laughed the other night, one of the reporters said it was false that Biden had received $$ from any of these alleged things we’re hearing about because he had released his tax returns and nothing like that on there. As if you’d be putting that on your return if you did it! Just total stupidity. Yet people will believe it. I have no idea if it’s true or not but his tax return isn’t proof of anything.

I genuinely hold no ill will towards anyone here. I’d come in for a fest, even if Trump wins, which I think he will, lol. I am perfectly capable of separating the politics. Plus I need to get out there and whip Rob in pool. 😉

I’m getting the stink eye. Time to head out and pick our new dining room table. I’ll be back. Nothing better than a whole Saturday spent arguing about which guy is a bigger douche, LMAO.

Hardcore conservatives are voting Trump/Republicans. Hardcore Progressives are voting Biden/Democrats. Then you have people who can go one way or the other at different times who are going to vote against the party they think is most dangerous. This election really isn’t about the candidates as much as is it about overall ideology. That’s how I see it.

Kong,
    As if your opinion actually matters when it comes to buying a new dining room table. Live in the now, man! Lol

Herd,
    You mean Trump really wasn’t the least racist person in that room? These guys lie? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Randy
    Are your boys going to get beat by Purdue?
    And they get an INT while I’m typing!!!!!!!!!!

ORob,
    Seriously? Read the evidence. Everything that Trump was accused of in the impeachment process was proven to be true. If Republican senators weren’t such spineless sheep, he’d have been impeached by a landslide. Because you refuse to believe the proof doesn’t mean it’s not true. He did withhold aid that had been legally approved to try to curry favor from a foreign government to affect our elections. The dumb fuck even admitted it but even THAT didn’t get republicans to vote against him. Lol

Wyoming,
    I’m taking out my Iowa frustration on the blog! Purdue should not be this close to us…even on the road.

Randy says:
    October 24, 2020 at 5:49 pm
    ORob,
    _____________________________________________

statements like this is exactly what i was referring to, you have drawn a conclusion due to a phone call that you have proved Trump was guilty.

he withheld the funds because that’s standard practice. he also released them before all that stuff became an issue.

you have no proof of wrong doing yet you still claim it to be true, a tactic used by the left every day. put yourself on the other end, i’m sure if someone accused you of doing wrong and you didn’t you would be furious.
    so before you make statements like that please bring the proof.

Wyoming,
    It was pretty clear to me what happened. Direct testimony isn’t proof? Trump’s own words isn’t proof? We’ll have to disagree on this one. Back to football! Lol

and randy let’s not forget about the steele dossier, the illegal warrants obtained by the DNC, the persecution of Paige all done and paid for by the DNC!

i could go on, i’m surprised you can’t see thru the left, they are very transparent

those are the real crooks

ORob,
    Multiple individuals testified that withholding the funds was absolutely NOT standard practice and was actually the opposite. AND, several people also testified that there was absolutely no explanation given as to why the funds were actually being withheld. Obama had withheld funds before for very specific reasons and had informed everyone of why he was doing so which is standard practice. Trump did not go through the standard process for withholding the funds. He did not inform the appropriate people of what he was doing and why. He subverted it….just as he always tries to do.

ORob,
    Just because you choose not to believe the evidence doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Lol

Randy
    I think it was the same as the Transfer process for Trump.

If he was a politician he would have fired all these folks ( Like Obama did ) and put in his own staff!

His own staff doesn’t blow whistles! They would tell him he was going out of normal procedures!

JMHO After watching everything.

Rock – I wouldn’t’mind for.a minute if the government quit using my tax dollar to subsidize any industry. Especially ones making record profits year after year like big oil and the insurance industry. If they could make more money by figuring out clean energy they would figure it out in a heartbeat.

I would also like federal government out of the education system. Shoot, I.would like them to quit using my tax dollars for anything other than National defense and infrastructure.

Wyoming,
    Trump doesn’t listen to his advisors. He tells them what to do and expects them to obey, or he finds a way to discredit or fire them. More of his underlings have quit or been fired under his leadership than any other President…..and it’s not even close. People were purposely being told to hold up the money….which they did….but nobody was being told why. Why would that be?

Obama replace all of the Bush staff!
      As most presidents do!

Trump just wasn’t smart enough to do it up front!

To answer you question
      Because the new government hadn’t been vetted good enough! It’s hat simple!

Randy, here’s the conversation, please point out your evidence so i can get Joe & Camel..a on the phone, i’m sure they would like to know.

Click to access Unclassified09.2019.pdf

The Big 10 is figuring 2020 out just like the SEC has!

Nothing s normal!!!!!!!

Senators and Congressional Reps shouldn’t even get paid anything more than per diem. That would take care of career politicians. Wouldn’t need term limits. Should be a position of service.

This is what that was all about
    ________________________________________

I would like you to do us a favor though
    because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a
    lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with
    this whole si�uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike … I guess
    you have one of your weal thy people… The server, they say
    Ukraine has.it� There- are a lot. of things that went on, the·
    :whole situation .. I think you 1 re _surrounding yourse·lf with some
    of the same people. I .
    would like to have the Attorney General
    call you or your people and I would like you t� ·get to the
    bottom of it�. As you sa� yest�rday, that whole nonsetise ended
    with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mue�le_r, an
    incompetent performance-, _but they. say a lot of it started with
    Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it’s very important that· you. do it

The Pre·sident: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor
    who· was very·good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair.
    _·A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your
    �ery good prosecutor down and you had some �ery bad people
    involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_
    mayor bf New York Ci:ty, a great mayor, and I would like him to
    UN CLJ�s�]]F1fIE:1U>
    �l!Ctffl’fHO!tCOM;’HOPO!ttf
    �ECKiS1’//0RCO�cJR,Of O:EMt
    call you. I will ask him to call yoti along with the Attorney·_
    ·· General.· :Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very
    capable guy. If you could _speak to him that would be great. The
    former ambassador from the United $tates,· the woman., was bad
    news �nd th� people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad
    news so I jtist wan� to_let you know that� The ot�er thing,
    There’s a lot 6f. talk about Biden’s son,. that Eiden stopped the
    prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so
    whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
    Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
    you ·can look into it … It sounds horrible to me

i dont see anywhere in the comments that trump is going to withhold funds if ukraine doesnt investigate biden so where’s your proof.

also Trump hit the target with Biden because as of now there seems to be overwhelming proof of trumps fears when he made this call.

ORob,
    What does that little snippet have to do with anything? Do you actually think that little conversation was the only conversation that was taking place either by Trump or his toadies? The Ukrainian President said he felt pressure to say specific things in a speech that would disparage or negatively impact Biden’s political chances to appease Trump’s wishes. If nobody connected with Trump was pressuring him to do so on Trump’s behalf why would he feel that pressure? Is it sad when a foreign leader has more concern for doing what’s right for our Country than our own President? I’m done. I should’ve known better. Lol

There wasn’t any proof af anything in direct testimony!
    I watched it!
    Orob just posted the call.

I don’t read a Quid-Pro-Joe in there? 😉

Wyoming,
    No, it had very little to do with the transition from one President to another. Many were people Trump hired or not political appointees. It’s all out there to read but I don’t blame you if you don’t. It’s boring as hell. Lol

that’s exactly what they impeached him on, don’t you remember the phrase they kept barking?

“I would like you to do us a favor” quid pro quo ring a bell? tit for tat????

i’m done as well, you should go back and read what you write, you’re making off the wall statements, allegations that you have no proof.
    in fact it has been proven otherwise.

no sense in continuing

I watched it all too. Not only that I actually researched it as much as I could online. I was sickened. The only reason he wasn’t found guilty is that the Republicans had the power to prevent it. To each their own. I’m really hoping I won’t ever have to talk about Trump ever again in a week or two! Lol

Iowa needs to hurry up and win!

Wyoming is on in15 Minutes!!!!!!

Ouch!!!!!

The Government Accountability Office even said that Trump broke the law by withholding the funds….and it wasn’t even the only time he did it. Trump, of course, disagreed because what’s good for him is good for the Country, so he can do whatever he wants as long as he feels it’s in his best interest. I mean come the fuck on! Lol
    ***
    And Iowa is pissing me off! Lol

Randy says:
    October 24, 2020 at 6:36 pm
    ORob,
    What does that little snippet have to do with anything?
    _____________________________________________________

my point exactly, LOL

sorry i couldn’t help myself!

And Iowa gets fucked by the refs! Perfect! Lol

57. bailbondmike says:

D, have you heard about what kind of leg injury Jalen Waddle suffered today? All I know is he is out for the season.

Randy,

You guys are going crazy with these accusations. In no way did I ever imply that I even have an opinion on a new dining table, let alone that if I did it would matter. LOL 🙂

I actually just saved about $1500 because she changed her mind from the one she had me purchase yesterday, lol.

Don’t feel bad Randy!
    3rd play of the game and they cart our QB off the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. bailbondmike says:

What!! My Hoosiers playing some foooseball today. Got PSU tied up at 28-28.

Randy says:
    October 24, 2020 at 6:36 pm
    ORob,
    I’m done. I should’ve known better. Lol

__________________________________________

you see we were having a polite conv, and i have to deal with this?

” I’m done. I should’ve known better. Lol”

a hell of a way to end a conv, i can only take offense to that kryptic comment.

break time from the zoo, C-YA

ORob,
    That comment was sort of about the whole Trump conversation I was having with everyone, but it’s okay. You can take it any way you like. I’m not offended.

Wyoming,
    I actually wasn’t expecting much from Iowa this year. Sorry your QB went down. Does Fitz still have any college eligibility? I hear he’s available. Lol

Congrats BBM

I see the Norwegians are once again avoiding scrutiny on this board.

Kong,
    True story. When I was married my wife decided our bedroom set was old and worn out…and we needed a new set. I thought our old set was just fine, but I’m a man and as such possess very little intelligence. We went 2 hours away to look at stuff. I didn’t understand that, but I understood my role. After 2 trips to the big city to look at said furniture, we purchased a new set of bedroom furniture. The mattress alone was $1600. I didn’t particularly like the idea and quietly submitted my thoughts on the matter. It’s still unclear to me whether or not my words were even heard or recognized. Needless to say, said furniture was purchased.
    ***
    After about 3 months the mattress was sloping inward noticeably. I suggested we address it with the company. My wife felt otherwise. So, 6 moths later as I have to tether myself to the wall to keep from rolling down the escarpment and most likely being happy Obama care is there to put the pieces back together…..after suggesting to my wife, again, that there seemed to be a problem with the bed, she agreed that something may be off with the mattress. Always happy to be of service, I was overjoyed to be told that the job of contacting the company having them come and look at the mattress and everything that went along with that process would be my complete pleasure to undertake.
    ****
    You might think that was the bright spot of this bucolic diatribe…but oh no dear reader! After arranging, attending and arguing on 2 separate meetings with company reps who assured me the mattress was within: “acceptable wear” condition after less than 1 year. We were able to maintain possession of said acceptable mattress.
    ***
    And yet…there’s more! I shit you not! 2 years later as the divorce process was in full swing, and we were “discussing” the divying up of property, I was told that the old set of furniture, which we’d kept and put in a spare bedroom, would be staying in the house. The new…acceptable…mattress could leave with me along with a couple of the 5 dressers that we’d bought with it. When I pointed out that I would be living in an apartment while she remained in the 4 bedroom house and the older, smaller bedroom set would work better for me, I was not shocked to hear that simply wouldn’t be possible as the mattress was….acceptable.
    ***
    So hey…..it’s about the little wins! 🙂

Wow!

69. bailbondmike says:

Wyoming, you were wondering about no bail system. It won’t be as affective as the cash bail system. It will put an overburden on law enforcement officials who they want to defund already. Here on the panhandle they have experimented with a no bail system (Pretrial Release) for certain misdemeanors, mainly M/J possession and Driving on Suspended License. The failure to appear rate for all defendants who are released on their own recognizance(ROR) or on Pretrial Release(PTR) is over 18%. For those on bond with a bondsman the rate is less than 3% (ours has never been above 1% for our company). It has already put great stress on the Warrants Division for our local Sheriff department and significantly increased their operating expense. Biden/Harris say they want to do it, but don’t have a real plan like a bunch of other crap they talk about but don’t seem to have a plan.

Like you talked about earlier. You have to be able to adjust your business. We are going all in on being a private provider for GPS, House Arrest, Alcohol, and Portable Breath Monitors as well as Drug Screening Patches. The County Pretrial Release Office already can’t handle their current workload and is outsourcing to us all ready.

So defund actually means to subcontract it out???????

• bailbondmike says:

In a way, but they make the defendant pay for it. Also, you don’t have a third party that is responsible for making sure they show up in court. They predict failure to appear rates would be close to 25% which will increase workload and budget requirements for local Sheriff departments.

I hope this game stays close just to have a good game in the WS.

October 23, 2020 at 6:41 pm
    M – The Ravens playoff game was a different story, I didn’t like them back then but didn’t hate them. In 2014 we were 7-5 and the Ravens beat us 28-13. In 2016 we were 7-4 and the Ravens spanked us 38-16. In 2017 we were 4-2 and the Ravens spanked us 40-0. They didn’t just beat us that year they humiliated us. I friggin hate ’em M, that’s all there is to it!
    ————–
    LOL, it’s all good, Mike E… and I don’t blame you in the least. After the way Mike Shanadouche treated Chris Chambers (got knocked the fug out back in the day against the Broncos), ANY team that Shanadouche coached drew my ire.

I completely understand, man. We’re seeing eye-to-eye!

What are these Norwegians that are spoke of? 😉

Randy, for you, bud…

Again [and as I tried to express last night (“not going to happen”)], I don’t think we Phins want him. I think we’re happy with what we’ve got going at Safety.

I was just wondering… would YOU be interested in making this trade? He is a BALLHAWK, afterall. ME (I?), would play footsie with the Vikes for Harris… but I really don’t think our management will even sniff his way.

For OD: your FAU team gave me a scare today, they gave the Herd a game today. I was concerned!

THANKS, HERD. But the brutal truth is this: FAU has a mediocre to bad head coach; they have too many injuries; they lost BOTH of their starting offensive tackles; and they lost their top 2 running backs yesterday. It’s gonna be a losing season which ends in the firing of the head coach followed by a major rebuilding job. In ONE SEASON, FAU has gone from the 27th ranked position in the AP poll to a team near the bottom of its conference.—Maybe Lane Kiffin will get fired at Ole Miss and return to FAU??–Probably NOT.

I don’t see us making big trades.

Bbm

Waddle is out for the year

We got a great game tonight.

Dodgers looked indomitable all night but the Rays just kept staying in it. Then the Rays took it with 2 runs in the bottom of the 9th. Dodgers were a strike away from taking a 3-1 lead, but now it’s a new series, best of 3.

I really hate our bye weeks, lol. I have to decide which two morning games to watch. Pitt/Tenn is the premier game, so that’ll be one. And I’m thinking Packers/Texans might be a fun one since we have skin in that game and the Texans should lose falling to 1-6.

• Krishna says:

For the first time in a long time, I think the FA acquisitions were mostly spot on, i.e. the team is better on O, D, and ST. Impressive, imo.

2020 the year that just keeps on giving! 😦

I WAS TOTALLY EXHAUSTED after watching what I believe was the GREATEST WORLD SERIES GAME OF ALL TIME!!! And the ending was too corny EVEN FOR HOLLYWOOD TO PRODUCE!!
    ————————
    HOW IRONIC that Hollywood’s Darlings, the Los Angeles Dodgers, WERE THE VICTIMS OF THIS UTTERLY CRAZY, MIND-BOGGLING FINISH, TO THIS MOST MEMORABLE GAME OF ALL TIME!! No one on the planet had heard of this guy Phillips who got the game winning hit. Even most Rays fans had not heard of this guy (who had not had a hit in OVER A MONTH!!) And how about AROZARENA, who was an obscure player in MEXICO not too long ago??? AROZARENA has become, in so many ways, THE NEXT ROY HOBBS!!!!! EXCEPT HE’S THE REAL DEAL, NOT THE CREATION OF A HOLLYWOOD FILM MOGUL!!
    ———————
    This Rays franchise is almost universally panned, even in their own home city where “crowds” of 4,000-6,000 are the norm. Almost NOBODY CARES FOR THEM!! Why go see the Rays when you can see A REAL MAJOR LEAGUE FRANCHISE THAT SELLS OUT EVERY GAME (THE TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING)??? And how can the RAYS DO THIS with a total payroll that’s lower than ONE PLAYER makes yearly for the Yankees (Stanton)?????
    ——————–
    I have no idea who is going to win this World Series. But if the Pirates team of 1961 can beat the Mighty New York Yankees of 1961 (Maris, 61 Homers, Mantle 54 homers, Whitey Ford, Yogi Berra, etc., etc.) than surely this RAYS TEAM HAS A CHANCE!!
    ——————-
    AS OF RIGHT NOW, last night’s game ranks as THE GREATEST WORLD SERIES GAME I’VE EVER WATCHED IN MY 67 YEARS OF WATCHING THE WORLD SERIES!!! I’d put it right up there with “THE MIRACLE ON ICE” AND THE ONE, THE ONLY, PERFECT SEASON!! – – I’m SO GLAD I LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE IT!!

RIP Jerry

82. Krishna says:

Sorry about all the Dolphin articles, but here is another one:

• bailbondmike says:

You better be sorry! I thought this was a “Fuck you! No, Fuck You!” politic board. lol 😉

• Krishna says:

Lol…that’s why it’s better for me to just watch sometimes.

Mostly, great discussions yesterday. Ku

Found myself agreeing with pp on special interests and taxes. There was a great discussion on energy and forward thinking views as a global human process. Rhino is on to something. Smart man.

Translatable/transferrable skills are key to survival, imo, and will allow evolution on every level, be it physical, financial, economic, etc. Almost what we’re doing with the Dolphins.

See how I did that?

• Krishna says:

^Kudos!

PFF@PFF 14h
    Highest average depth of completion by WRs:
    1. D.K. Metcalf – 17.5
    2. Preston Williams – 16.4
    3. Michael Gallup – 16.2
    4. Mike Williams – 14.6
    5. Darius Slayton – 13.6

• bailbondmike says:

Surprised just a little it’s not Parker but, based on last season, I think teams are game planning to shut Parker down and has opened things up for Williams.

Wonder what the ranking is for TE. Gesicki has like 15.6. He would be #4 on that list.

Parker hasn’t been able to get deep the last few weeks with his hamstring injury. That’s the difference, he was doing it early on in the season before the hammy

Good Morning Dolphins fans! GAMEDAY BITCHES!!! Oh sheet, BYE week, go back to sleep!

Talk about election rigging . . . I cast my vote along with my wife and son last week, We all got notification that our ballots were received. Except, the one guy who votes for Trump gets an additional notice that my signature doesn’t match the signature they have on file so I have to send back this form with my drivers license #, my signature, a video of me eclipsing a 4.4 40 yard dash, $10,000 in unmarked bills and 2 gallons of my O negative blood. lol

• Krishna says:

Lol…now you know how it feels.

The first part was true, I really did get that notice along with a “Cure form” which has to include my drivers license and my signature. I thought it was pretty funny, not necessarily voter fraud. Now if my “Cure Form” doesn’t work I may feel otherwise.

• Krishna says:

I was laughing with you, Mike E.

In ATX, they indicated you would only be notified if there was a problem, I think.

I got a receipt at the booth for casting my ballot. I was more concerned about getting the receipt than taking the finger rubber off and almost walked out with it. Lol.

I don’t know what you mean Mike, nothing to see here.

In LV thev’ve lowered the signature check down to its lowest setting, and as a result only 1% have been rejected. Again nothing to see there.

If they really wanted to do it fairly, like they’ve done it the past the setting would be 80 or 90%.

JT O Sullivan has a breakdown video of Tua’s 2 passes against the jets. He said both pass plays where they blitzed were shit moves, but you have to consider the opponent. They were trying to show up Tua.

He said, no one calls a 2 man blitz at the end of a 24-0 game. Gregg Williams is a douchebag.

“PHEW!!” STILL trying to process the finish of last night’s 4th game of the World Series. Come to think of it, it was EARLY THIS MORNING when the game actually ended, a bit after midnight!! –THOSE of you interested in my post game comments may want to check my post about 8-9 spots up the page at 9:06 AM. ONLY a handful of local Rays fans know a thing about hero Brett Phillips, who was obtained by the Rays from the Brewers this season. He’s a graduate of a local Clearwater high school and, until now, has had a less than impressive baseball career. His last hit was about a month ago during the regular season.

THIS HIT will go down in World Series history!

Jamison Crowder OUT against the Bills, not good

My vote for Bye Week Babe

KEN, KRISHNA, Etc.; I, too, have a VERY tough time rooting for the scumbag Jets under ANY situation!! – – But this IS one of those rare occasions when I’ll root for them. I think it’s an “impossible dream” situation. But, as Al Michael’s might say, “This impossible dream HAS COME TRUE!”
    ————
    ALL the Fins have to do is get into the playoffs to be a factor. IF MIAMI does make it, they”ll have to be a better team than they were under Fitzpatrick. And, if TUA plays up to my expectations AND we avoid big injuries, this team WILL BE BETTER, perhaps A LOT BETTER!!! SO-O-O, even if the Bills win vs. the Jets, Miami will STILL have a chance at playoff success for the FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF Ross’s ownership!!
    ———–
    It’s about time, eh??

LOL @ Krishna – rubber finger!

Rooting for these teams today;
    Go Jets (erp, erp yack)
    Go Green Bay!
    Go Raiders! (I just still hate Brady)
    Go San Fran! (Give the Pats an L plus us a better H2H record)
    Go Cincy! (Push the Browns down the standings)
    Go Tenn end the Stealers undefeated run.

After the debate the #1 search engine search was “can I change my vote” and Pennsylvania was leading the way.

Steve; Caught your comments about Jets coach Gregg Williams being a douche bag. I hope “FLO” has a long memory when we play the Jets later this season.
    —————–
    I ONCE HEARD Jerry Kramer say during an interview that his coach, Vince Lombardi, once got even with a defensive coordinator from an opposing team who was telling his players to deliberately injure a couple of Packers’ players during a pre-season game. Kramer says Lombardi called an end sweep toward the opposing team’s sideline. He said, I’ve got a $100 bill for the guy from our team who “accidentally” runs over that coach at the end of the sweep. Sure enough, a Packers’ lineman knocked that coach halfway to kingdom come on the next play. The interviewer asked Kramer, “Was that lineman who hit that coach YOU???”

Kramer responded, “I’m not sure. Maybe I did catch a piece of him.”

• Krishna says:

Wasn’t Greg Williams kicked out of league for putting bounties on players?

Guess he’s pretty much the same cat and can’t lose his spots.

Payback’s a bitch, sometimes…lol.

You know there’s a way to verify that and according to google – that’s not even on the radar

Stanger Jones is IA today

Wyo,
    Who is that?

I don’t really care about Williams blitzing two men in that situation. The game wasn’t over. You could say the same thing about us passing with a minute and a half left in a 24-0 game. We wanted to get Tua a couple of plays including passes, so we had our reasons. Are they just supposed to play vanilla D while we do what we want?

• Krishna says:

There was less than two minutes and down by at least 3 TDs. I thought it was odd Tua was put in, tbh. I also thought it odd the Jets D was playing harder and faster than the previous 58 minutes.

Guess it might have been an omen on Flores’ part.

I will say Tua’s release made me go, what was that? Then, I realized I hope I get to get used to watching a lefty.

I did the same thing. That first pass looked so weird, it threw me off too lol. I had forgotten about him being a lefty.

Summer asked if it gives him any advantage since the defense has to flip coverages and everything. I don’t think it does, but wasn’t positive. I know it’s been years since the league has had a lefty at QB.

• Krishna says:

Maybe.

The second pass threw me too and was beautiful to tight window. I was like, wtf was that?

I think the angles and lines are different, too.

OD, Last night was a really great game. Not as good as the Rangers at the Cardinals game 6 though.

Derrick Henry is a beast. Omar still isn’t impressed with him though… 🙄

OD – That was actually Wyo who put up the babe, and I think it’s both BYE-Bi

Tge jets are on the move. For a fist pump.

Green Bay up 7-0

I do not understand the thinking of playing the Titans Steelers here in the Miami market when the Bills Jets are playing!

Bills miss FG. Jets still up 3-0

Freakin Titans can not stop the Steelers on 3rd down.

LOL, I just saw a graphic on the Jets/Bills that the Jest were about to run their 10th defensive play with a lead THIS SEASON. That is a crazy stat.

I’m watching the play by play on NFL. com of the NY / Buff game and see DuhArnold sacked and think Yeah! oh….wait….damn…this is confusing

Steelers 7 for 7 on 3rd down with 4 conversions over 10 yds. About to go up 14-0

Come on Gase. Passed on the FG with a failed run attempt on 4 & 1

Woohoo! GB up 14-0.

14-0 GB over Hou.

WOW Tannehill just got lucky one receiver popped up a high pass and his other guy caught it with heads up awareness.

New to me today — “Anzalone was a Dolphins fan while growing up in College Point, N.Y.” before becoming…..

Jets get strip sack and fumble recovery in red zone. Still up 3-0

Tanny got rocked

Tanny looked like Tanny. but finished with a dart for a TD

Yets up 9-0

I like Tanny, the city of Nashville, the people are second to none, but I’ll only root for the Titans, if its advantageous to us.

Geez, the Titans are sucking today.

GB up 21-0

Wow Titans

Packers up 21-0 at half. Would take a huge Texans comeback. Looking like they will end up with a Top 10 pick for sure and Top 5 is looking better each weekend.

WTF Ben

Cowboys trying to enter the Tyler Lawrence sweepstakes

Not a chance. Even if might be looking to bop our Texans up a spot.

Only 2 wins and with the Red Rifle in and most of the OL out they may not win another game. Washington man handling them today

Didn’t say they were headed to the playoffs, but yeah guess they can be a name in the hunt for the #1 #1. And keep in mind those AFC East teams are gonna be playing all the other bad ones in their own division. Some wins will pop up.

Sorry ^ NFC East

I was going to sarcastically post the same thing. I assume that’s what you were doing, some don’t think you were.

Jets up 10-6 at half. Would be awesome for them to win,but still unlikely.

127. Rhino says:

I am in Houston Texans market for NFL Network …

Today local channel is showing Pitts/Tenn and Houston is available on NFL Network. This is an absolute FIRST as far as I can remember (Wyo? can you confirm?)

Lots of Texans fans probably furious… even local channel gave up on them.

10-9 Jets

Minkah caught with a boner on long 73 yard TD.

Titans showed up all of a sudden. A long TD play and a 3 and out on D. Getting the ball back with a chance to make it a one score game.

Bills up 12-10

Buffalo miss FG still up 12-10

Titans looking for the fifth 4th quarter comeback in 6 games this year. Moving the ball. A FG makes it a one score game.

Bye Fitz??????

Spillane hit Henry so hard he hurt himself. Wow, what a freaking hit.

Bills now up 15-10

Titans only down 27-24.

Titans back in it 27-24

Tannehill sucks.

140. Krishna says:

I can only see Dallas v WFT. Lol, I “hate” JJ, so there is some solace.

Houston TO on downs should just about end that game with GB up 28-13, six and a half min left.

Titans D needs to get another stop here.

Play stopped in Nashville due to a butt forced injury. Juju got spun and his ass made contact with Brown’s should.

Wow, you lose the broadcast in the last 5 minutes of a very good game, lol. Pitt offense looking to seal the game

Big 3rd down conversion

They say Baker is being threatened by Burrow getting more press. His reaction, he’s lighting it up in the 2nd half. That’s the only time he plays well, when someone gets more press than he does.

Last chance for Tenn. Have to get a stop.

Houston we have a problem at 1-6. I hope they’re sellers before the trade deadline.

5 more losses should seal a top 10 pick.

Tenn with the INT! 2 and a half min left

The guy spotting the ball must live in Tenn. he’s a homer and a half.

Tannehill money. Titans in FG range which would tie it. TD wins it.

I think that is intentional grounding

153. Krishna says:

Switched to Tenn v Pitt.

AGH! missed the 46 yd FG

Wide Right!!!!!

Gostkowski misses 45 yard FG to tie game. Steelers will hold on. But somebody will blame Tannehill

Damn, Browns going to win too. If we end up fighting for a playoff spot, they’ll probably be one of the teams there.

Well, we were in 9th place in the conference coming into today and we are still there. Plus our first and 2nd round picks stayed as good as they were before today as well.

All in all not a bad day of football. Wish the Bills would have lost. Let’s root against the Pat’s now!! Go SF!

Must really suck to be a Texans fan right now. Your team dives and you start looking to how high your draft pick is. This year they are looking at how high ours will be.

I just found a 14 year old box of craft mac n cheese in my pantry. WTF!? I have moved twice in that time. How the hell has this box been invisible to me for that long!?

This is awesome. Games on 3 computers and 1 on my TV. Snowing here and in Denver. What a great afternoon

it is so refreshing to watch the pats suck

I live in a somewhat wooded area, deer in my yard all the time, had a coyote around a while back. Just now looked out the window and there were 2 wild turkeys strolling around. That’s a first.

Your making me hungry! 😉

I live on cul de sac. It’s wooded but not crazy wooded but we get deer, coyote, fox fisher cats all the time

The coyotes might be stashing illegals in your yard

My parent’s place used to get turkeys. You feed them (bread and such) and the will keep showing up if you do it regular. Not like we’d pet them, but they showed some personality. Lot more than deer at least.

You’ve got nothing on me, we have hummingbirds😏

And an occasional jack rabbit.

Vegas isn’t exactly a rain forest, the last rain was, well I can’t remember that far back.

164. Rhino says:

Buffalo couldn’t get into the Endzone vs Jets LOL. Maybe their offense peaked in the first 4 weeks.

Niners looking like they may dominate the Pets, so the here come the holding calls.

Go Bucs and go Darlene’s 49ers

Go Chiefs also

Newton picked

17-3 Niners woohoo

I want any team in the AFC to lose that can benefit the Fins. Don’t give a crap about who is on the teams

171. bailbondmike says:

If Pets go 2-4, do we see Bellicheat trade Cam Newton to Cowboys before deadline? I mean, that way he can have an excuse as why they don’t win the division.

NE with two fumbles in 3 plays, lucky to recover both.

Cam really sucks. I’m annoyed we lost to this team, lol.

We’ll have another chance. But first time around we couldn’t stop the run. So we deserved what we got.

We are a different team today than we where when we played them. We are the youngest team in the league and it showed that day. 6 games more experience under our belts now

I hear ya. All that, plus what Stang said. And we didn’t have tape of their new offense. Watching them the last few weeks, they suck. I’m still annoyed, lol.

Another holding on SF, SMH.

Niners beating the Pets down every play.

Man the 49ers are running outside sweeps all day with all their skill players. The Pats really look like a meh team.

Trade Fitzpatrick to the Cowboys for a 3rd round pick.

23-3 Niners

TD SF woohoo

LOL NICE

181. bailbondmike says:

Love how the 49er’s skill players are laying the wood to the Pats defense instead of just going down at the end of every play. Walter Peyton like, giving the DB a punishing blow at the end of a run. Beating them down

271 straight plays with Cam under center without an offensive penalty…….that is amazing they say…..LOL!!!!!!!

HA Nice Punt Cam!

I was half joking before about Cowboys and Lawrence but it is not that far fetched the more I think about it. It is a big splashy move that Jerry Jones likes. Dak is a FA and coming off a bad injury. He has high salary demands. Their OL is decimated by injury and Dalton sucks. They just might be in play for Lawrence

Stupid pick by Cam

God, I can’t wait till this stupid f’ing election is over. These political ads are not just annoying, but offensive. Both sides act like each side is stupid, and an inflammatory TV ad is going change someone’s mind. God, and yes, I actually mean God, help us if we are influenced by these commercials.

187. Rhino says:

Opinions?
    With the 49ers last two games (Rams and now Pats), did we:
    1 – catch them at a good time
    2 – out coach them
    3- we are sneakily better than we are being given credit for

43-17 wasn’t “only” catching them when Jimmy G was limping.

I hate all of the political talk on here because no matter what is said it will not influence anyone’s opinion, but what it MIGHT do is cause division among people who are just Dolphins fans. Just my opinion.

Sorry, not sure how it was posted twice

Bookman,
    You’re in Wisconsin, right? Battleground state. I bet every other commercial is a political ad. I was just thinking earlier how nice it is that only about 1 ad every other commercial break is political.

• bookman11 says:

Yes, and we are re-calling our liberal governor, of course last election we re called Scott Walker, conservative. The vitriol just seems to be never ending, and this goes back to before our current President was elected. When are we as voters and citizens going to realize that most of the people who run are self serving idiots? We need to do something do good decent people want to run for office

4 TD’s and 5 FG’s is 9 successful drives. against this defense which is dominating NE

Rhino, JG was hurting and we took advantage, over a 16 game season, shit happens, I am not going to worry about it anymore