A Piggy Flight

A Sonny Porcine Oddyssey

by son of a son of a shula

I was sitting out on my porch and heard some noise over by the compost pile so I decided to go take a look and what do I find – A pig and not just any old pig it was our Piggy the Flying Pig. He said he would have knocked but the compost smelled too good and he couldn’t resist. Piggy stopped by to talk football and what not.

Son: Piggy is that you, what the hell are you doing here in my compost pile?

Piggs: Sorry it smelled too good out here.

Son: Do you have to roll it all – all over the yard

FP: Oink

Son: Piggs, that sure was a tough loss on Sunday wasn’t it?

Flying Pig: It sure was, my trotters are sore from pounding on the table.

Son: I know it, I broke three beer bottles firing them at the wall.

FP: Son tell me are we doomed? Will the Dolphins always suck? …and by the way are you going to eat that banana peel?

Son: No Piggs I’m not going to eat the banana peel that’s why I threw it in the compost pile, go ahead enjoy it. You can have that cantaloupe rind too if you want.

FP: (wiping all manner of stuff from his chin) Thanks son.

Son: No problem Piggs any trash of mine is always a meal for you my friend. And the answer to your question is – No. Well at least that’s what I thought a couple of weeks ago.

FP: (face full of mess and grunting) What?

Son: Nevermind.

FP: no I don’t mind. (snorting, farting, eating)

Son: Say piggs there’s a few apple cores and some watermelon rind over there why don’t you finish those up and then come over to the porch so we can talk.

FP: Oink

Piggs finally gets his fill of son’s compost and heads over to son who’s waiting on the porch with some beers.

Son: Hey, there you are Piggy, did you get enough?

FP: Buuuuuuuuuuuuurp – I think so

Son: (muttering under his breath) You ate like a pig I hope so.

FP: What was that son?

Son: I said you ate that fig over there also.

FP: Buuuuuuurp – yup

FP: I wanted to take you for a flight to give you an exclusive look at the newly renovated stadium before the regular crowd gets to see it this weekend.

Son: Wow really you want to take me on a Piggy flight? Ok sure.

Flying Pig: Get on son and let me show you around

Son: (singing) Weeeeeeeeee I’m going on a Piggy flight, I’m going on a Piggy flight…What’s this,  Do I have a gear shift?1137773-Clipart-Of-A-Retro-Vintage-Black-And-White-Boy-Riding-A-Pig-Backwards-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration

FP: Son… SON…(yelling) SON

Son: Huh – what?

FP: That’s my squiggly so can you please let go, now turn around so we can go

Son: Oh sure, sorry my bad. Never been on a pig before.

So there we are the Flying Pig and Son heading to tour the newly renovated Sun Life stadium and to talk football.

(In Flight)

Son: Piggy the most amazing thing happened last weekend in football…

FP: That the Raiders, Browns, Redskins and Jags all won?

Son: Nope

FP: That DeMarco Murry only had 2 yards on 13 carries?

Son: Nope

FP: That Peyton Manning reached 70,000 yards in career passing?

Son: Nope, let me tell you

FP: That the Colts look worse than your compost pile?

Son: No, that Jared Odrick actually made a play.

FP: That is amazing, he never did that in 5 years in Miami.

Son: I know it figures he’d do it against the Dolphins and not for them.

FP: All we needed was one of those Tony Romo type 30 second up the field drives to kick a field goal and tie the game.

Son: I know, did you see on the last play 4th and whatever it was that NOBODY covered Landry?

FP: Don’t even get me started…

Son: Tannehill didn’t even look at him, he threw it into coverage and incomplete on the other side of the field

FP: Tannehill doesn’t …. WHOA

Son: What the hell was that?

FP: Its OK Son I like to fly in close to those flocks of birds and then watch this (Piggy unloads a massive fart on the birds)

Son: Whoa look at them scatter. Ewwwwww that smells (Son holds his nose)

FP: Oink

FP: My job is done here.

Son: (still holding his nose) That’s pretty impressive!

FP: Well we’re making our approach we should be over Sun Life in just a couple of minutes.

Son: Cool, and at least the air has cleared a little

Piggy and Son enter Sun Life air space they do a circle around the stadium

FP: Here we are Son, the newly renovated Sun Life stadium

Son: whoopee

This sucks, I’m still too pissed off to enjoy it here. Maybe we’ll win Sunday and that will change. Hey piggs do you think you can crop dust the stadium as we head out?

FP: (Piggs thinks to himself, der of course you idiot I do that every time) Sure Son.

Piggs and Son head back to Oviedo

FP: So did you enjoy the flight?

Son: (Clothes smell like pig shit) Ummm yeah I did it was fun, kind of smelly though

Just as Piggy gets over Son’s back yard he applies his air brakes and Son is sent sailing over piggy and he lands right in the middle of the compost pile.

Son: (covered in compost, stinking and waving) Bye Piggs

700-00847672t

FP: Oink

This entry was posted in A Sonny Football Fantasy. Bookmark the permalink.

232 Responses to A Piggy Flight

Nice job Piggy! Let’s hope we can turn this thing around this week.

2. ocalahowie says:

Herd 24-20 MIA
    Ken 23-14 MIA
    Naples35-10MIA
    GO PHINS!!!

RIP Yogi.

4. uwantwat says:

Have we sacked Bazooka Joe and the 2 lackeys yet?

5. dcoralsprings says:

Great story and an inspiration !
    We turn a corner this week (self admitted homer)

21 – 17 MIA

Go Sam Go!!!!!!!!!

NICE E-FART, SON!!! – – – Say, you didn’t spot William Stanback on your flight down to Miami Gardens, did you?? I’m glad that goofball is no longer on any college football team!!
    ——————-
    IS ANYONE surprised that the Dolphins are 3 point favorites vs. the Buffalo Chips?? –Perhaps that will change when the injury reports come out later today. Don’t think the news will be good for Miami.
    ——————-
    YOUNG STANGER; RE your question about the make-up of “MY BOYZ” in the early to mid-70’s. –Some of the current folks were around, some not. Many of them in ’73 worked for the same company that Jim worked for at the time. They were NUTS!!!–True Dolphin fanatics. -Eventually Jim formed his own business and the make-up of the crowd changed a bit. –HAVE A GREAT TIME ON YOUR VACATION!! –You MAY be able to HEAR US SCREAMING AND CURSING all the way to your destination!!

Cool — given he’s only missed three knew Jim was at the games, but not that he was hanging with you. And thanks for the bon voyage wishes.

Thanks Sonny – I enjoyed this!

I think it’s going to be good for our boys to be home. I think our defense finally shows up, and it’s GOOD!

OK folks, tomorrow is ASK MIKE

Send in your questions please . . .

NJ1Dolfan@yahoo.com

Man that banana peel was delicious Son! LOL
    Glad you enjoyed the stadium sneak preview
    I am excited to see the stadium this weekend
    Let’s get the win!!!

I remember they did a story about Yogi recently and they said that he had this big upcoming event he never missed but this was going to be the first year he missed. I knew then that he wasnt going to be with us longer. RIP Yogi, saw and was part of some of the best baseball ever, and probably ever will be in the sport. From what i heard he was a great guy, and obviously he was great for the sport.

Also good job on the order
    Snorting then farti g then eating

Some people think It’s fart first then snort
    But then you just get fart smell
    It’s snort then fart

Nice job son. I’m not sure I blame tanny for this loss. I think the whole team stunk it up.

for the Suh lovers. This from MMBQ

“2) After watching the Jags-Dolphins bout, I think the rumor about Ndamukong Suh’s freelancing is merely a smear campaign. (The question is, Initiated by whom?) I’m not privy to defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle’s play calls; it’s possible Suh drifted off script a time or two. But there was absolutely no negative evidence of this on film. In fact, Suh was the key component of a Dolphins’ run defense that was very stellar against zone concepts. Suh’s ability and willingness to eat up multiple blockers allowed fluid linebacker Jelani Jenkins to play clean and fast.”

15. ukfinfan says:

New team in the AFC East?!?

That would be a tough trip every year UK

But I guess we do it now

UK

Curious man, if that happens, is it BYE-BYE Dolphins for you?

Tomorrows ASK MIKE will be a good one. I think you guys will enjoy the 1st question and answer. Problem is, I only have ONE question so far. C’mon guys, I know it’s early, but please send in some questions. Without YOU, there is no ME.

ASK MIKE

NJ1Dolfan@yahoo.com

19. uwantwat says:

Sent you one Mike

Thanks UK, Lee!

report:Dolphins activate RB Jonas Gray off their practice squad

D

I have Miller as well. I think he’s a bad pick this season.

Probably, and i traded Forsett for him. So im counting on him as one of my starters. I think im going to look to see if Matt Jones is available and pick him up if he is. I think he is a decent sleeper pick.

I also picked up Gurley as a stash player so i might wind up with a nice backfield if these guys get healthy. I have Lacy too, another guy who is supposedly game time decision.

I thought Miller was being picked way too high, but who am I too speak……says the guy who drafted Demarco Murray, Ellington and Lacy. Shane Verreen, get off that bench…..you’re a Team Stanger starter now. 🙂

D,
    I doubt we;re gonna be running too much against the bills. Short quick passes is what I think our offense will rely on.

I would run a few screens as well, and middle routes. I think their weakest at middle zone and on the outside if there are some lead blockers..

Awesome Son — exactly what we need right now.

Thinking the title should have been “When Board Worlds Collide” though……it’s like a Superman versus Spiderman movie. 🙂

Boulder

I think Miller is hurt as well.

26. Jahndoh30 says:

Wait, I have Miller in Fantasy too…so does everyone just “think” he’s hurt or is there some evidence of this (aside from the fact that we’re very pass heavy in the offensive mix)?

27. Jahndoh30 says:

Without YOU, there is no ME.
    ——

I like that Mike E feels good about this weeks game home against the Bills. I’m not sure so I hope his gut is right on. 🙂

Miller is hurt?

We also NEED to go uptempo badly. Bills havent looked particularly strong against uptempo attacks. On the defense id like to see us doing in that game is showing more complex defensive calls, bringing a lot of pressure in the middle on passing downs, and making sure to keep containment on their backs who like to make cutbacks. Oh and for gods sake lets play disciplined, no more of this shit of penalties killing drives and fucking us out of points. We cannot afford that in this match up.

• Jahndoh30 says:

I so agree. It’s been effective every single time we’ve run it, yet for some reason, we’re not running it.

We need to play our best game of the year so far this week for sure. It’s a division game and 1-2 is just going to cause more negativity around the team.

Jahndoh30 says:
    September 23, 2015 at 11:42 am
    ————————————-
    Fantasy reports so far have indicated that Miller has played the injury off as not serious but no definites were given or even a “if feel confident ill play” from either sides of the camp. That with the Gray move has got me about ready to bench him in FF.

• Jahndoh30 says:

Thanks D. BTW, from the other day, I feel the same as you do about both Lazor and Coyle. Kinda frustrating knowing we’ve got some things that have worked in he past, but not even going to that well in a game where we struggled against the Jags.

Jahndoh30 says:
    September 23, 2015 at 11:55 am
    Gotcha. Was just wondering if he got nicked in the game and maybe I didn’t notice it for some reason.
    ——————————————–
    Report was it was ankle twist. Not serious but ankle stuff heals slow and takes a while to be 100%. If i were the coach id probably have him activated, but i wouldnt use him unless we absolutely had to.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
    Cameron Wake, who only played 15 plays Sunday because of a hamstring injury, is practicing today.

more good news

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
    Dion Sims has been cleared to practice. Says the last thing he remembers in WAS was seeing the ball. He came to in the training room.

Yeah man you could tell his concussion was very very bad. He was completely out for a LONG time, deep unconscious state. I was worried it would take a while for him to clear concussion protocol. Wierdest part of the whole think is he made no direct head contact, it was more of the whip action of his head snapping that did it. Very good news to know he is back, regardless of if he plays sunday.

Looks like Shazier is hurt again. Lots of talent but very fragile.

jahn,
    yea miller hurt his ankle against jax.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
    Both RB Lamar Miller and TE Jordan Cameron are both day to day.

Stanger, it’s like one of those cross overs we used to see on tv. Like mork showing up on Happy Days. Or the Gator Boys showing up on Tanked.

C’mon . . . . . 2 more questions

ASK MIKE

NJ1Dolfan@yahoo.com

When they put that boot on Miller it will probably keep him from dancing around lol….

Cameron had groin injury during the Jax game. So much for sports science.

LOL. New program, and if it keeps us from having major injuries it will be a great thing. Like i was saying these little things, are unavoidable.

I feel like we’re going to get a better effort at home in front of our fans, and I think the team will respond to the home crowd and the noise.

I so hope you’re right. They need to play a big time game to win over the fans who are circling the wagons.

Realistically, if you think about it, it’s absurd that we’re circling the wagons already. Yeah we didn’t win decisively, but we barely lost last week, so while we’re not we’re I’d like us to be, we’re pretty far from dire straits. So far away from them. lol

this is the worst news. WE need Albert the next 2 weeks,

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
    LT Branden Albert is not practicing today.

I knew it. I really did. Not sure why we counted on him. I think that was a mistake on their part.

I dont expect him to be there when we need him the most during that hard stretch to end the year. Ive been of that mindset most the off-season. I actually am shocked he already played in a game i wasnt expecting he would be back before game 3-4 anyways. Maybe would have been better to not have brought him in for Washington or Jax, and saved him to start on this game. Never know though, i just know he has gotten hurt both games so far and last one looked like it was pretty close to a knee related one. Im pretty worried about him in general because we dont have an answer for replacing him right now with a severe shuffle of the OL or a severe drop off in productivity.

I really don’t know what to expect from this team this week.

albert had a hamstring issue. That’s why he didn’t finish the game against Jax

That’s right, it’s better than the knee.

I know some will argue this, but when you have an injury to your leg, everything else gets injured because of the compensation you have to do to help the injured leg do what it needs to do. It’s a bad situation. When you put a guy out there playing under those conditions, this is expected IMO.

Bills gave up eight sacks last week.

If our D-line wants to start crunching QBs……Sunday is the time to start.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

Well unless we’re ahead by a bunch I think the bills are gonna run the ball down our throats. The reason the pats got so many sacks was mainly because they got a lead quickly.

I get how the course of the game affects……but they still gave up eight sacks. What quality O-Line/QB combination does that in any game? Makes me happy to have the Phins D on a fantasy team.

Mike E, I agree but the fans are so waiting for this team to show them this is a new good team that any bump in the road causes concern. We were so close to getting to 2-0 regardless of playing so so.

September 23, 2015 at 12:25 pm
    ———————————————————–
    I do agree, but by the same token, now that his hamstring is hurt he will shift some of that he had shifted away back to the knee, and ups the likelihood of re-injury to the knee. Im not trying to rain on the parade but id be VERY suprised if he makes it through this year.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

surgically repaired ACLs don’t get re-injured that easily. He also is wearing a brace. I never had an issue with my repaired knee. The issues were with my other knee after the original surgery.

I agree, and i understand the statistics support it, but 2 games, 2 injuries, and it just does not seem to be working out for him. This isnt first repair thats been done either, he has had thisone repaired before. So its likely that whatever he is doing, his body, specifically those ligaments just cant support. I cant believe that a history of issues like that doesnt lend itself to a bleak projection. Hopefully im worng, right now just doesnt feel like it to me.

sb7mvp says:
    September 23, 2015 at 12:18 pm
    I really don’t know what to expect from this team this week.
    —————————————
    Thats why you dont do that. I do thesame week in week out. Love my team, hope we do our best, and let their success or failure affect that week only.

• sb7mvp says:

Don’t do what? My feelings for this team doesn’t change and I always hope they win, but when it comes to knowing what this team is going to do from one week or another, it’s a mystery and that’s on the team, not on me. I’m consistent in my fandom, that never waivers, and I don’t let wins or losses affect anything in my life. This team needs to be consistent in getting wins from week to week or it’s going to be watching the playoffs from home again.

stanger,
    As long as the phins D doesn’t repeat the mistakes they made against Thad Lewis run bills teams we should be fine 🙂

We do have a habit of making poor QBs look good. Last week comes to mind, but still happy who will be lining up behind center for them next week. Now their D….that’s a different story.

It’ll be interesting to see what Ryan’s team throws at Coyle from the offensive side. The first game of the Jets last season they threw the ball iike 3 times the entire first half and it took til halftime for Coyle to realize they were just going to run it. We still had issues in the second half. In the second game all they did was pass and Coyle still had no answer, allowing Geno to have a perfect passer rating. I really hope we come out with a good plan as a whole team or it’s going to be a very long week. We can’t make another mediocre QB look like a HOF.

But then there was Geno two seasons ago at the Metlife takeover too……pretty sure that is where he got benched. Our team can be more than a bit frustrating, especially cause you see what they are capable of.

• sb7mvp says:

Geno wasn’t the point of the comment. It was about Coyle being slow to adjust to what the offense is presenting to him and Ryan’s role in that from the previous year since he’s the coach we play this week.

fair enough — and I agree to a point, even if it’s hard to sort out defensive adjustments versus course of the game at times. At the same time, thought our two last performances against Geno added some context to your point.

1 more question!!!!!

We’re almost there, and I’ll stop bothering you guys/gals

NJ1Dolfan@yahoo.com

Just understand one thing. I’m fasting today (Yom Kippur), so the later the questions come in, the less coherent I will be due to not eating! lol

I hope they take out some revenge and frustration this week on the Bills. I wish Rex would say something stupid like he usually does to get them all fired up and ready to play because I doubt Philbin will.

The bills are gonna run the ball on us. If we can’t stop the run it’ll be a very long day for defense.

Suh needs to earn his paycheck this week.

Thanks guys/gals

No more questions needed! 🙂

I have to wait until about 7:45PM or so, what they call “Nightfall” to eat.

SB

When/why did you fast?

stanger the answers will probably be more like this

from ffr. so mike who do you blame the loss on against the jags

mike; well ffr, i blame the pizza, with extra cheese, some wings to start, maybe hot wings and fries with an order of fried moz’s. the a extra large pizza with pep and extra cheese, finished off by 18 slice of cheesecake. what was your question again

September 23, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Thanks guys/gals

No more questions needed! 🙂

damn, i always miss the cut off

LOL Rob – You’re going to have a LOT to skip tomorrow!

Stanger

I need to schedule one for myself, and I’m not looking forward to it. 😦

September 23, 2015 at 1:23 pm

LOL — Got my own day of fasting and atonement coming up, but it’s called a colonoscopy…..after won’t even get forgiven for all the sins of the past year.

yeah, but just think about it this way, you will then have a movie you can pop on every sunday which would be a lot less of a crap fest then watching the fins

i dont understand what you guys have to fear, you two are both married, you should be used to a real pain in the ass

LOL — but whatever my pain mine brings is worth it and pretty sure Mike’s is too. Didn’t you meet her at the first fest? Pure quality.

Stanger

No gefilte fish. Pretty much dairy, like bagels and egg salad, lox (which I don’t eat), some mac and cheese. My sister actually served gefilte fish last night. I eat it, but man do I smother it hot horseradish. I won’t eat it any other way. lol

sb7mvp says:
    September 23, 2015 at 12:18 pm
    I really don’t know what to expect from this team this week.
    __________________

The only consistent thing this team does, that we can expect week in and week out, is starting the game slow and struggling.

Hopefully we can break that trend.

CavalierKong says:
    September 23, 2015 at 1:41 pm

It would make that first rum and coke SO much more enjoyable. I’m tired of the first one tasting like a dog’s ass! lol

you do know they makes shakers, you dont necessarily have to mix it in your dogs ass.

LOL @ Kong and FFR

Mike E — have great respect for the chosen people, but there is a reason you never see an Israeli restaurant, will see a lot of great Jewish delis serving food not allowed on high holy days, and a bunch of Jews at any Chinese place you walk into. 🙂

‘and a bunch of Jews at any Chinese place you walk into. :)’

is that anything like seeing a bunch or ‘orientals’ in a soul food place.

‘but whatever my pain mine brings is worth it and pretty sure Mike’s is too. Didn’t you meet her at the first fest? Pure quality.’

ggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy4ism

Stanger, that sounds good too. I got sick once after eating pastrami (may not have been that) but I was never able to go back to it. I prefer corned beef.

71. ocalahowie says:

Herd 24-20 MIA
    Ken 23-14 MIA
    Naples35-10MIA
    Spring21-17MIA
    GO PHINS!!!

stanger,

too funny, you got your confirmation scroll on file in a tempe…..well i got my, i dont give a fuck scribble on some toilet paper, so i get to tell all the jokes i want

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    Rex says Jarvis Landry reminds him on Anquan Boldin. “He’s tougher than nails, they use him in a million different ways.”

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    Rex doesn’t think Suh has been struggling: “Looks to me on tape everybody knows where Suh is”

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    Rex says Incognito has been everything he’s hoped for and more

Andrew Abramson ✔ @AbramsonPBP
    Rex on Incognito: One thing I know about him is all that stuff’s in the past. He’ll be fired up to play just b/c it’s against friends

seems like regression to me.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m2 minutes ago
    The Dolphins offense is ranked 24th in total yards per game (321), and the defense is ranked 23rd in yards allowed (372.50 allowed.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 5m5 minutes ago
    Clay continued: “With Rex, the atmosphere is a lot more … laid back.”

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 6m6 minutes ago
    Charles Clay, comparing Rex and Philbin: “Philbin is a lot more … uh, uh….I’m thinking of a way to put it. (cont.).”

78. Try Pod says:

September 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm
    Stanger

I need to schedule one for myself, and I’m not looking forward to it. 😦
    It’s hard to look “forward” to something that goes on “behind” you…

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 9m
    The Dolphins offense average 6.56 yards on first down, which ranks Miami fourth in the NFL (Bengals, Pittsburgh and Atlanta are top 3).

80. jetsssuck says:

September 23, 2015 at 1:23 pm

———————————————-
    its not that bad the hardest part is sitting on the toilet with diaria for most of 1 day. You know they now have a way to check by pooping into a bag and the bag is sent to a lab but then again its not effective as the normal way.

LMAO @ Try – Well done

This Samurai later went on to become a proctologist.

83. jetsssuck says:

any of you seen the movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397313/. I got my grand kids good last night during the scene where dogs are looking for food and a dead whale is a whopper of a meal but only thing is this giant seal comes out of the whales caucus. Popcorn went flying everywhere.

Branden Albert (hamstring), Jordan Cameron (groin) & Lamar Miller (ankle) all didn’t practice today.

Good to see Tanny shake off that sore ankle quickly. Luv that guy!

Go #17!

It’s a lot more laid back with Rex but that’s not really a good thing because his teams are known to not be disciplined because he doesn’t hold them accountable. They’ve talked about that for years in NY.

Let’s pretend this isn’t the case with many when we know it is.

Any new word on Sam?
    Go Sam!

GD, there are many stories to keep hope alive of people coming out of the same state and living normal lives. That’s what I continue to believe in. Thank you, sincerely. 🙂

it looks like harvin and mccoy didn’t practice today for the bills.

i hope sam heals too, but also hope that you are dealing as best as possible with it tim. i know we all get caught up here talking about the fins and forget sometimes that there are real life issues some of us are having to deal with.

no matter how we differ or agree about the fins, my first hope for you tim is finding a sense of peace in dealing with this issue

GD, Horowitz exposed the extreme left for what they are and they try to discredit him because he knows what they are and they know he knows; phonies, hypocrites, liars and murderers.

Like you said, it takes a lot to change from being so involved in one ideology to totally denounce it to the other side by simply saying we were wrong and were always wrong. He was right in the thick of it and knows what went down.

He points out that the 1968 Democratic Convention is when the extreme left hijacked the Democratic Party. Really interesting stuff.

just did, sent you one back

The worst part of a colonoscopy is drinking that liquid plumber crap.

BILLS TEAM RANKING
    OVERALL RUSHING PASSING
    Offense 14th 153.5 (3rd) 192.0 (26th)
    Defense 27th 60.0 (2nd) 345.5 (30th)
    ______________________
    I imagine we’ll be complaining about no running and too much passing again this week. 😉

Dolphins TEAM RANKING
    — OVERALL — RUSHING — PASSING
    Offense 22nd 58.0 (30th) 263.0 (10th)
    Defense 22nd 142.0 (26th) 230.5 (16th)

LOL @ SB7

I don’t get why we don’t start uptempo and a bunch of passing then try and run the ball instead of running first then abandoning the run when it doesn’t work.

From day 1 when Lazor was hired in 2014, he said we were going to be fast & up tempo…..ok, now’s as good as time as any….division opponent with a fierce pass rush.

• BoulderPhinfan says:

I agree. IT seems like when things don’t go right Lazor gets frazzled and abandons the game plan. He even said it. When jax stopped the runs for 2, 3 yards he moved away from it.

I say start by passing 10 times straight then when the D softens up start running the ball on them. Its worth a try specially against the bills.

Miami
    Points scored & allowed
    37 & 33
    _____________
    Bills
    Points scored & allowed
    59 & 54

What’s up oinkers
    Did everyone have a good day today?

Boulder, you a skier?

102. ocalahowie says:

Told you and I got chastised here once for almost the same thing Rexy is saying
    I’ll say it again, two years later.
    Philbin on the side line with the Dumbfounded look on his face.

103. ocalahowie says:

Herd 24-20 MIA
    Ken 23-14 MIA
    Naples35-10MIA
    Spring21-17MIA
    Tim 23-16 MIA
    GO PHINS!!!

My guess as to why we traded Will Davis is although he had ballhawk tendencies they saw a guy who gambles too much and leaves himself open to big plays which is not how we want to play.

That and we must want to invest more time in Taylor, Bo. McCain and Lippett.

Our record at home during the Philbin era is 13-11. Not much of a home field advantage.

September 23, 2015 at 6:21 pm

lol, yep. just keep the guys that play safe and know how to lose slowly.

ok the hell with the fins, the nfl and college football. it is all about ncaa womens volleyball. not only can they play but damn much better to look at too

tim,
    oh yea. Been a skier since I was 5 years old. Why do you ask?

I think the main reason wilson was traded is him not playing special teams. If you’re not top 3 CB on a team the only way you stick is if you can play special teams.

boulder,

always loved the sport, when my knees worked playing in a lot of rec leagues and 2 man beach volleyball league with my brother.

i am watching fsu vs miami now, some very talented players and pretty girls.

111. ocalahowie says:

And they are Lesbians too

ocalahowie says:
    September 23, 2015 at 8:14 pm

And they are Lesbians too

lol, you say that like some girls arent.

BoulderPhinfan says:
    September 23, 2015 at 8:15 pm

its a great sport. Mentally tasking. specially 2 man beach volleyball.

yeah it is. and that 2 man beach shit it rough. talk about something very taxing on you body.

Brian in NY says:
    September 23, 2015 at 6:28 pm

I’m sure he’ll blossom in the Ravens D

that sucks he has to become this

115. Al in MIA says:

*yawn*
    Long day doing this cross country traveling.
    Jahn, if you are out there, sent you an email this morning but not sure you received it.

116. Al in MIA says:

With the comments on Incognito some of you posted earlier….this will always live in infamy. They should play it in SunLife just for all times sake on Sunday LOL

117. ocalahowie says:

Well then Darn
    I guess my wife is the only one
    You lucky Bastards!

Al in MIA says:
    September 23, 2015 at 9:25 pm

*yawn*
    Long day doing this cross country traveling.

al,

if he didnt you can always just put your hands together and pray. rumor is he hears everyones prayers

119. ocalahowie says:

You know he’s gonna pick 6 us like 3 times and we’ll lose to the Ravens yet again 😦

120. uwantwat says:

No lollipops in here today I see. I have been busy over in my Aussie Rules site. Just had our best player leave us for another club. Bastiche! JS I’m doing really well health wise. Very happy.